Battlegrounds

4d Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2911 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 2837 Gladiator (Horde): 2631 Gladiator (Alliance): 2653 Duelist (Horde): 2184 Duelist (Alliance): 2181 Rival (Horde): 1920 Rival (Alliance): 1903 Challenger (Horde): 1627 Challenger (Alliance): 1615 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2514 Hero of the Alliance: 2432 Guardian of the Horde: 2177 Guardian of the Alliance: 2123 Defender of the Horde: 1896 Defender of the Alliance: 1861 Soldier of the Horde: 1650 Soldier of the Alliance: 1640 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3!Ornyx11 4d
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Battlegrounds forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player battleground combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
17m Harsher punishment for leavers Like the title says, there should be a harsher punishment for leavers in the game. It sucks when you're playing some BGs and people cry because they're losing whenever it is LEAVING that makes us lose the BGs. Seriously, other multiplayer games have some form of system for punishing leavers. What I propose is 1) warning 2) After several offenses, longer que times 3) After it becomes a ridiculous issue, get the ban hammer out. What are your thoughts to this, heroes of Azeroth? Edit: I'm thinking that providing incentive to stay would be beneficial for the long haul, as it would reduce leavers. Maybe adding a surrender option if the enemy team has 1200/1500 vs. 400/1200?Steinbjorn303 17m
29m Meme machine [BG lounge #14] This thread encourages Battleground/PVP discussion and networking with hopes of finding new people with which to play WoW. As such, feel free to post you btag information and what form of pvp you wish to play. If you have hostility towards a certain poster(s) we ask you to leave the thread and not intentionally stir the pot. For any troll comments, please click the 'ignore' button and do not engage as it risks getting the thread removed. This thread was created by Light, however, the rules are as follows: When a thread caps at post #500, a new one can be created by anyone. The title should read [BG LOUNGE], include a unique title, and a sequential number. The title should not contain inappropriate language, subject matter, or be used to call anyone out.Forum Moderator: Goroxxiggam Last Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753675565?page=1 Name Suggested by: hehe Copy/Paste info for thread creation: http://pastebin.com/MmfPdpF5 ------------------------------------------------------------------ This one is dedicated to us xdingJimmie336 29m
31m BfA Instanced PvP Blizzard said they were going to look into the same technology/code that mobs use to scale up with a players level and try to implement some of that into PvP. I believe it was confirmed in a Q&A that they're either removing stat templates or replacing it with a different system. How do you think this system will work?Alphon57 31m
44m A culture of leaving BGs - fix? We were losing 600-300 in the new brawl. Half the team left. This is so pathetic. I can't stand that people are so impatient and need instant gratification so much they would do that, but I think in this case Blizzard could do something about it.Suul67 44m
53m WoW PvP Okay, I'm tired of this. Blizzard needs to realize that all they need to do is add enchanting back into pvp. It's what made pvp fun and ever since they took it away more people have quit pvp and went to pve or just in general quit. They will see once classic servers drop that a lot more people will not even play there actual game and play classic if they do not fix this problem. It's just annoying blizzard always finds a way to !@#$ up and ruin the game even more, no wonder they keep loosing subscriptions for wow...Because they do stupid things like take away enchanting in bgs and arena and destroy the scaling system with this so called item level bs. Now PvP is at it's all time low. Good job.Thundå31 53m
59m List of items in PvP Crates for lowbees Is there a list of the items that can drop from PvP crates for lowbees (say level 20) somewhere? Wowhead just shows the crate but not what can be in it. Do the items differ depending on the battleground? Thanks!Kannonfodder6 59m
1h Honor talents you wish you could have... ...but will probably never be? Been thinking about cool stuff that might change up pvp a bit for some classes. A possible warrior one for example: ... At this point getting shattering throw back probably has about the same chance of happening, so I'll throw that out there too.Veránn4 1h
1h Want to reroll to another caster for RBG Hi all, I am considering rerolling to another caster for rbg purposes. Shadow priest is extremely strong with the spread pressure, but most of the time it depends on how my teammate react to peel for me and whether my opponent has melee dedicated to just sit on me the whole game. I guess I am just a bit sick of priest now. What casters have really good spread damage or any strength in general? I have checked out Xaryu's dps spreadsheet, and I find mm hunter to be decent. I am fine with base sitting. Just want to gather your opinion on what casters are your favors in rbg and why. Thanks!Astralarie5 1h
1h Please return PvP Gear, Remove equalization I'll be frank, PvP gear > this BG equalization. Its a nice experiment, but gear meant more and the whole "equal thing" isn't really fun.Sorohn55 1h
2h Ashran Ashran Ashran Come join in the fun! Easier to farm honor levels in ashran than random bgs, even if your team is losing. Farm artifacts off mobs and get auctioneer parts that sell for over 20kMordecaz10 2h
2h Remove merc mode If Horde don't want to come to Alliance then they should not be able to join us as they all just join to afk and talk !@#$ and are the major reason for our losses since you basically let enemy spies sabotage us. Let them sit in 2 hour long queues.Blaziken46 2h
2h Any real attempt at balancing rbgs Dh's need fixed. The reason the bracket is so bad is you are maniditory to run double dh and a rogue.Cathorist30 2h
2h Bellicostco is back! I'd like to welcome back belli from his vacation. Hes a good dude and hes going through some personal !@#$, still a legend in the bracket. Its good to have him back. Check out his stream twitch.tv/bcostcoTuesdáy65 2h
3h your bg healer choice? hi all i am looking to level a healer primarily for random and rated bgs. oh and i guess some pve too :P in your opinion, what is the best bg healer in terms of survivability, mobility, healing and general playstyle? i am not looking for anything too "complex" or overly reliant on cds to do optimal healing (ya ya come on i play lock, what do you expect?). I've only played disc priest and holy pally in the past but so much has changed since cata/mop that i wouldn't even know where to start.Serpent3 3h
3h VENGEANCE FC HELP? Any tips? Specs, rotation, etc. Wanna try it but i'm clueless as to the pve and pvp talents and general "how to". Help?Sinisterrage0 3h
8h RBG Support thread for progressing players! I made this forum for people who are new to RBG's and want to learn more about what their class role is/normal strats so that they can get into games and have more confidence in their decision-making and abilities I'll respond in my most timely manner, and any players who are above 2k that want to give advice are welcomed as well! I'm only 2K xp, but this is to encourage RBG involvement. Feel free to ask below This is so raid leaders can have an easier coordinating folks and to encourage raid leadingLightxcaster103 8h
9h LF Advice!!! Need Help. when pvping as a lower level 20+,should I enchant what gear I can with Stamina or Fortitude and sacrifice my other stats to stay alive longer in bg's?Kruggzly1 9h
9h Prot warrior FC Why is dragon charge distance gutted when holding the flag while DH has same kind of mechanic that works even when jumping? Even with full distance dragon charges, DH would still be a better choice but maybe it would be less a pain in the A finding a group as prot/arms.Irelegion6 9h
10h 70s thread of we're not back Welcome to the current 70's thread, revised and re-written for World of Warcraft: Legion. DON'T FORGET TO RE-LOCK YOUR EXPERIENCE GAINS! --OVERVIEW-- (7.0 7/11/16) With the release of Legion, Level 70 twinks are expecting a plethora of major changes. These changes include Principles of War for gear normalization, Crates of Battlefield Goods to help players below level cap receive gear from battlegrounds, Legacy Set Bonus locks which negate the effects of wearing multiple pieces of Tier set gear, and Locked/Unlocked Battleground merging, which finally brings players with their experience locked to battlegrounds of players with unlocked experience. --PVP-- --PRINCIPLES OF WAR: In instanced PvP, you no longer gain different stats from your gear. Instead, all characters now have a pre-determined set of stats depending on your specialization. Every point of item level will increase these stats by 0.1%. For level 70s, the hard item level cap is 176, depending on your class. As a level 70, you should realistically expect to queue against players at level 79, perhaps using some Cataclysm blues to gain item level advantages. WoD has given you plenty of time to equalize yourselves against these players, so be prepared. --LEGACY SET/GEAR BONUS LOCKS: Enchants, trinkets, and passive effects on gear (including haste buff from Warglaives) will become deactivated within Battlegrounds and Arenas. This also includes Tier Set bonuses from wearing at least 2 pieces of gear from the same Tier. All Spirit on gear is being changed to Versatility*, but WoD's popular Versatility stat is no longer granted through enchants or gear anyways. It is up to the knowledge of your specialization to contribute. --LOCKED/UNLOCKED BATTLEGROUND MERGE*: Players who have locked their experience will now be matched with players who have their experience unlocked, meaning twinks will regularly be playing with non-twinks within Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. --SKIRMISHES: Skirmishes place you and your teammate(s) against another team of the size you queued for. You may queue solo to be partnered with a complete stranger, or you may queue as a group according to the size of the skirmish you choose. If solo queueing, healers will always partner a DPS, and comps will always play out with mirror queued roles. For example, queueing Healer+DPS will always queue against Healer+DPS, but it isn't guaranteed that someone queueing as Healer will actually take the role (i.e. DPS queueing as Healer.) --GEAR AND STATS-- If you have questions about which stat would be best to stack on your gear, refer to the passives in your spellbook, as each spec retains a 5% increase to a certain off-stat, which designates what may be best for you in PvE. It is highly recommended to play with either a mixture of Brutal Gladiator's gear and Sunwell T6.5, or just full Sunwell gear, as these pieces retain the highest Item Level benefits for the best possible damage/healing you can put forward. If you're interested in purchasing Brutal Gladiator's gear, it is now purchased with Marks of Honor*, which are obtained from Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. Brutal Gladiator gear vendors can be located in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and in the Dalaran Sewers. A majority of this gear is not currently available for Monks*. If you're curious why the professions tab is missing, it's because professions no longer retain stat bonuses to having them learned or giving unique bonuses. Your preferred professions will be your best ones. Good luck. --WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?-- (Currently, refer to http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-calc to check out new talents, spells, and levels needed to learn new spells. Level 70s do not earn PvP Talents) --GUILDS-- Horde: <Inspect Me> - Area 52 <Inspect Me> Azuremyst Alliance: <Legacy WoW> - ScarletCrusadePälädin268 10h
10h Stop fake news on forums Please stop pushing the idea that alliance can’t win in pvp. Every battleground I do is a win. The fake posts by most of Horde players trying to say alliance always lose is just plain wrong. Something needs to be done to show both sides of the argument. Please stop pushing fake news in this forum.Katedru33 10h
10h Tankier Healing Class? So I normally PvP on my resto shaman but she's feeling pretty squishy. I can never seem to get away from melee even with ghost wolf, totems, gust of wind and hex. Once I'm being focused I basically need someone to either CC the enemy or heal me. Are other healers a little more resilient? Holy paladin or Resto druid perhaps? I'm one of those weirdos that actually enjoys healing battlegrounds :)Nikola6 10h
10h Horse Winning 90% of BG's Would kinda have to agree with that other thread, i played 5 bgs this morning and won all 5. it seems recently like the alliance has been extra sloppy and the only time you lose is when they have 3 super competent healers.Longos35 10h
10h LF PVP Guild. Resto druid LF pvp guild, not interested in elitist and toxic people, just some friendly and active community to have great time after work doing some random bgs as a group, rbgs and arenas. I may change my realm if find a good Guild.Bullshift5 10h
12h Stat templates WTF I just lvled a fresh 110 jumped into a bg thinking at least these stupid templates will let me have a chance. Well holy !@#$ was I wrong. I thought that was the main reason why these useless templates were added. Seems like bliz cant do anything right pvp wise this xpac dear lordKilmarr68 12h
16h MOBA style BG in WoW Would it work? 5v5 3 lanes, npcs spawn in waves. Kill the enemy base Destroy towers/gates Seige/boss camps in the off lane sections Basically HOTS but with our wow characters instead. Another example would be Paragon on PS4 for a reference point.Xjd24 16h
16h This was awesome ( even though I died ) I was in SOA today and had this monster of a warrior on my tail. I shimmered, he charged I displaced, he charge back I blinked again, he leaped on me I I turned invisible and got to a safe distance and mounted. I turned around and the warrior was nitro charging me from a very far distance It seriously looked like a locomotive at full speed. I died. But it was coolGingerbear11 16h
16h Night Time Alliance Random Premade LFM Experienced players are looking for a geared and experienced FC, if not a flag map we want big damage. Also, we are looking for an Enforcer melee with top damage. Finally, we will consider a geared and experienced healer. We use Ventrillo and play 4-5 hours per night on average. If interested hit me up in game for tryouts and I'll get you the voice infos. Fun group of friends been playing together for a several years. We play objective and win with a very high %. If you are looking for a home send a /w in game.Afks36 16h
16h Horde winning 90% of BGs So today i played like 20 bgs, only won 3, what the f*** is going on? Everyday is the same s***, seems like i´ll be changing to Horde then... Thats what you want Blizzard? Lots of Allies becoming Horde? Fix your s*** please... im getting tired of this game Legion pvp sucks...Subzerol85 16h
17h !New Battleground Idea! (Agarthan Dream) New Battleground Idea (BG Name: Agarthan Dream - 20 vs 20) This will be a 2 Objective stage based BG. When you join this Battleground, you will enter the BG in the state of a dream as if you are waking up in a new world. The BG will have a slight haziness look to the environment, as if it has a very light fog. You should feel as if you are in the dream world but nothing out of the normal happening yet. The Environments setting should feel as if you are starting off in a field of grass looking like spring with a hazy dream feeling. No buildings, No Roads no hills just a plain of grass that seems to stretch out forever. There will be No Sun or Moon but just light that somehow is around as if it needs no source. There will however be One Tree at each Factions start off location on opposite sides of the map and a decent size pond still as glass directly in the center of the map. When you step in the pond it should not be deep but shallow as if you could run across the surface of the water. The pond will have a bluish glow to it that gives off the feint whispers of all those who are sleeping and dreaming in Azeroth. You will have to feed the Tree on your side of the map Dreams of Azeroth that come from the pond in the middle. Each faction will start off on opposite sides of the Map in a space surrounded by roots and vines not allowing them to leave that spot until the BG starts just like how all BG’s have a start off location. Each Faction Will represent a Side of the Agarthan Dream BG. Alliance: The Emerald Horde: The Nightmare Objective 1: Each Faction will start off with 100 Reinforcements that cannot be depleted by enemies until the other faction reaches 150 Dream Water resources for their Faction Tree Boss, meaning Once 150 Dream Water Resources have been delivered to Your Faction Tree you can start to deplete the enemy’s reinforcements. You will have to gather Dream Water from the pond in the center of the map and rush back to your tree to help feed it and make it grow. Each player will be allowed to carry 2 buckets of Dream Water Resources back to their Tree that awards 5 or 10 Dream Water Resources to your Tree depending on how many buckets you carry and only if you can make it back to your Tree before an enemy player kills you and slows your team down. Your goal will have to be 200 Dream Water Resources to complete your trees final stage and first objective. As each team brings Dream Water they have gathered from the pond back to their tree, their tree will slowly start to Transform and grow in stages. After a faction gathers 50 Dream water resources the environment on their side of the map will slowly transform to either The Emerald Theme or The Nightmare theme depending which side you are on. After your team gathers 100 Dream water resources the environment on your Faction side will start changing even more to look like your sides Theme same thing once you reach 150 and 200 Dream water resources the environment will visually change dramatically on your side to match your factions Theme. The Trees will not be able to be attacked by Enemy players until The Trees have come to life OR if one Faction gets 200 Dream Water resources before the other Faction it allows the faction who brought their Tree Boss to life to attack the enemy Tree that hasn't been brought to life. • The Allies Tree will Transform and grow after 50 Dream Water Resources have been delivered and will continue to change for every 50 Dream Water Resources brought back until it has reached 200 Dream Water Resources and come to life. The Tree will look more and more like the Emerald side of The Dream and will also start to change the environment on their side of the map to look visually more and more like the Emerald theme looking Green and peaceful full of life. • The Hordes Tree will Transform and grow after 50 Dream Water Resources have been delivered and will continue to change for every 50 Dream Water Resources brought back until it has reached 200 Dream Water Resources and come to life. The Tree will look more and more like the Nightmare side of The Dream and will also start to change the environment on their side of the map to look visually more and more like the Nightmare theme looking Dark and Chaotic full of voidness. You will have to work as a team to fight off the other enemy players who try to slow your teams resource gathering down. How do you slow a teams Resource gathering down you might ask? Simple kill the enemy players Gathering Dream Water for their tree. If a player dies holding Dream Water buckets he spills them and the dreams fly away unable to pick them up again. Eventually the whole BG’s environment will look like The Emerald and Nightmare are colliding at the center with the pond. It should kind of look like how WSG Map looks with Ashenvale merging with the Barrens but will visually look way better with the Emerald merging with the Nightmare.Heosphoros11 17h
17h I hate all mist of mist of pandaria BG's Silvershard Mines....Horde hates north cart, And it's hard for ranged to stand in them. Deepwind Gorge... Running simulator / Wannabe (Que spice girls) arathi basin. Temple of Kotmogu... Orbs = Death > Death = graveyard > Graveyard = not having fun. (NOT A RAGE POST, just my opinion.) Warsong > AMAZING. Arathi Basin > BONERTASIC Eye of the Storm > HARDER DADDY Strand of the Ancients > I'm Canadian, D-DAY will forever hold a part in my life. Alterac Valley > I'm horde. I don't care that we lose. INSANE bunker fights ARE GREAT. Isle of Conquest > Is that actually still happening? Asking for a friend... Battle for Gilneas > Smaller Arathi Basin with less people and OMG that hill from Mine to lighthouse...Love it. So much area to troll / mess with people. Twin Peaks : WEEEEEE HILLS! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. TL;DR. Let us white list four battleground and I'll continue to look pretty while you dominate my wallet blizzard. <3 #ImissMyWoTLKMMHunterKenhic11 17h
23h There should be an option to freeze CR Now that I broke 1600 MMR (from yolos) I'm dreadfully averse to joining a yolo group even though I want to just for the fun of things. I notice that most LFG s are no-restrictions yolo groups or 2k+ exp/cr groups. Being able to join yolo groups would give me something to do when no low cr groups are running (and shorten the yolo queue times). Most of the low CR groups require 1600 so now I absolutely cannot join not join a yolo groups for the fun of things. I think there would be way more RBG groups with this change. :(Emelyia13 23h
23h If my team has no healers... And the enemy team has 2, let me switch my damn spec to healer in pre-game. I LOVE losing BGs because the enemy gets healers while my team gets none as much as the next guy, but it would be nice to at least have the option to balance out the teams for ourselves when Blizzard clearly is unable to. No other game restricts what I can play in PvP because my "assigned role" won't allow me to. Balance your !@#$ing game, or at least let us do it if you're unable or unwilling to. /rantTaekwongnome52 23h
23h Why can't I oblit this pvp gear? I just heard about obliterating pvp gear this week. Saw some vids. What am I missing here? https://imgur.com/efzzgSmNafear7 23h
1d FYI, New Seething Shore Bg vs. Blues Wanna PvP against the Blues? ...Forums1 1d
1d cheating so here i am.... beating on TWO ret pallies that i force bubble on, get that TWO rets, one runs away so that leaves me 1v1 vs the other ok, now mind you, this piece of !@#$ has NO defensives left, NOTHING, both used em all, so now i want you tell me how (we'll call em ret 2) they can heal for FULL with NOTHING left and NO healer around, and mind you "justicars vengance" heals for nothing now so that out of the questing. so all you "smartass" people that think you know everything about wow, please enlighten me on this, how you can go from DEAD (just about) to FULL with no healers, no self abilites to do so........ and btw, its just rets doing this heal BS. its EVERY classRagingsun25 1d
1d problems with pvp already. locks are unkillable with the stupid soul leech that gives them way too big of a shield in a short time. tank monks can just spam heal them selves making them also impossable to kill. warriors are becoming impossable to kill with 75k auto crit overpower, pvp has been perminately ruined.Gótrek48 1d
1d Disc atonement heals For healers on BG. used to be that Disc put out heals when you put atonement on players. Now the only heals I get are when I cast Radiance and my direct heals. None from damage. Did they change disc and I missed the notes on it? Hope not because for the first time healers have a chance to heal and really fight. In raids and dungeons it I can see the heals from damage when I put atonement on players. Not sure why I am not seeing heals from damage on the bg's and arena.Orionataya31 1d
1d Would anyone really miss Strand Come on Blizz, you know nobody likes this silly BG. That's why you guys have to constantly sneakily break the blaclist button once in a while just to queue ppl into it. Just remove it so we can all blacklist both AV and IOC. Thanks Agree/disagree?Mercucio72 1d
1d Purposefully imbalanced teams 4 lower queue? Is Blizzard purposefully allowing games to start with full horde teams and partial alliance teams? I'm currently in the 3rd flag capture match I've been in today where horde loads in with a full team and we play at least the 1st 10 minutes with less than a full team. WTF is going on? also before someone asks the most obvious stupid question, no, no one left the match.Mercucio8 1d
1d LF cas bg m8 Are you: 1. solo q'ing for random bg's between 6pm-10pm EST on most days, 2. consider yourself an above avg bg hero, 3. like to see your name on the top (of K/D list), 4. know its just a game 5. are winding down after a long day 6. would like to "coordinate" with another player to kill and maybe sometimes try to win objectives If you answered yes to all of the above ( actually only #1 is enough) , then maybe we can do em together! reply here why dont you. - LLothanhof0 1d
1d 90-99s Thread of Boomkin meta 90-99s Twink Thread Q&A WARGAMES on SAT 9PM EST COMPLETE GUIDE: http://xpoff.com/threads/docturphils-complete-99-legion-guide.71230/ READ THE GUIDE. THANKS DR. Is the community active? Yes, a tally of active twinks that played in the last two weeks exceed 75+ members. Regular BG pops are all day. Everybody knows everybody here. Is it hard to gear? No, it takes about a weekend at level 99 to do all the legion zones. Throw a couple of timewalking/neths runs and you'll be up to speed in terms of artifact level. What class is needed? Healers. I don't like to heal! Play what you want. I see some guys in full BOE epics. Those are expensive, do I need them? Nope. Not at all. Where can I meet more 99 Twinks? Join the discord: https://discord.gg/cGD5hdALegdaylol428 1d
1d Thank you to everyone who heals in BGs Us DPS love you :)Conorithin17 1d
1d (A) Aya RBGs I'm not promising 2k. I'm not promising you wins. I'm only promising you 1500 at this time. Which is weekly cap. Hello! My name is Aya and I've yolo'd my way to 1800 a couple times. On my days off from work (if... I get them). I will be running RBGs. Now, I live at a half way house. I'm no bloody idiot when it comes to the comps and meta. I know people and pay attention to the meta to put it simply. New season, new opportunities, chances for friends to be made. Doors to open, I probably won't get us to 2k, but I want to try to force that ever closing RBG door open as long as I can. ... Unfortunately the following conditions apply. A) it's pretty much no voice unless someone hosts on a discord. B) I will lean toward meta advantage, though i will not exclude classes or specs. C) I don't give two copper about experience. While I lean toward it, a recent 3s FoS of even Challenger will put you priority ahead of people fresh that people said. New people who know how BGs work? Welcome! Want to dip your toes in the blood er... Water if your enemies? Welcome! D) If we run into teams higher than us, you know the ones. We give it our all! Giving up will have me blacklist your character. I will give a detailed explanation on how to remove it if you even care that much. E) it's just a game...by reading this far already you've already thought or said you can work with this. - This being said, I roleplay and PvE. If the group is not made please do not pester me about making it. We all have our issues to put it simply. When the team is about to get made a broadcast will go out ten minutes in advance. Thus, if you are interested. Please, post here. Aya#11244 is my btag. At the very least, we can do 5 man PuG stomping and skrims. I also dabble in twink brackets occasionally. Thanks for reading.Àya30 1d
1d 30 - 39 BG's Dust off your 39's and que up. Que's are generally about 8 minutes long on average. I would rather them be more like 4 minutes. I start falling asleep if I sit mindlessly waiting any longer than that.Cowfreak26 1d
1d Low level Bgs ...are the nightmare of any new player. Survival Huntards are everywhere. Classes are so initially unbalanced some of them literally do no damage (rogues lol) some classes have a significant advantage over others, discs out healing and out damaging other classes. I have taken 110s BGs for a long !@# time but while playing low level BGs this takes it to a whole new retarded level. BGs in general are not fun to me anymore, I started doing lots of PvE lately to reap out any fun outta the game. The game introduced whole new class mechanisms that they are unable to handle. BTW next expansion is NOT a "PvP expansion" so dont get your hopes up. *Salt ends here*Canious23 1d
1d Stupid "The Human Spirit" Question I never paid much attention when I switched between Human and Orc and I need to settle an argument - does The Human Spirit (Flat +2% of all secondary stats) work with the PvP template? I assume yes.Suhtrokk2 1d
1d 60s Thread #221 of Wheres AV? [ WELCOME TO THE 60'S THREAD ] Please read; Exp On and Exp Off have been Merged as of the 7.0 Legion Pre-Patch To learn more about the current Legion Changes this bracket has seen check out: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745166929#1 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747805761?page=1#0 TURN OFF EXP!!!! There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Behsten is the Alliance exp eliminator, and is located in Stormwind Keep. Slahtz is the Horde exp eliminator, and is found in the Valley of Honor. Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten Horde: http://wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Best in Slot Guildlines: Item Level Scaling has been removed. Your Character now has a Template that scales - in part - by average Item Level. However, there does appear to be a Template iLvl Cap based on Player Level. Maintain at least 70-75 Average iLvl - this appears to be our Template Cap at 60. *Download http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats to see iLvl* Gems, Enchants, Set Bonuses, Stats on gear, Procs and Non-consumable on-use items are all disabled in Instanced PvP. Slower Weapon Speed no longer increases your damage in instanced PvP. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As of patch 7.3.5, all pre-Legion zones will scale up to a certain level. Starting Zones are 0-10 Classic Zones are 10-60 The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Zones are 60-80 Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria Zones are 80-90 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geshik97 1d
1d Season 6 Prestige Rewards Finally we get to the Prestigious Midnight horse mount. It's been a long road to this point... whew. Oh and probably more insulting 30x Mark of Honor and another AP token, because Blizz doesn't give AF at this point. And I expect S7 (final of Legion) Prestige rewards will be entirely devoid of anything remotely rewards. So like 50x Marks and maybe the title "%, King/Queen of the Neckbeards", LOL (Edit: This is not my Prestige grind char)Prometheium31 1d