Battlegrounds

Jun 12 Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2911 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 2837 Gladiator (Horde): 2631 Gladiator (Alliance): 2653 Duelist (Horde): 2184 Duelist (Alliance): 2181 Rival (Horde): 1920 Rival (Alliance): 1903 Challenger (Horde): 1627 Challenger (Alliance): 1615 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2514 Hero of the Alliance: 2432 Guardian of the Horde: 2177 Guardian of the Alliance: 2123 Defender of the Horde: 1896 Defender of the Alliance: 1861 Soldier of the Horde: 1650 Soldier of the Alliance: 1640 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3!Ornyx7 Jun 12
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Battlegrounds forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player battleground combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
8m Roll a Monk and go through walls with flags Why is this happening? Monk grabbed flag in Twin Peaks and straight through the wall behind the flag.Fatè4 8m
11m get rid of the pvp loot system it failed, nothing more to say. the system is stupid, you get the same item 19 times in a roll. bring back the vendors.Pápï56 11m
11m LFM BG Premades (H) Hey guys, quick thread open to all that are horde and are looking to join premade Battlegrounds. We usually play every single day and I have 10-15 reliable players that I run with. I am looking for more players that can: 1) Focus Fire Healers 2) Peel for our healers (marked) 3) Use CC on the correct people Not asking anyone to be pro, just play to win and not be of worse caliber than LFR players (75% of random bgers). Feel free to send me a friend request! P.S. We always run with 2 healers. Battletag: Monsters#1384 See you on the battle field!!Outbreaks11 11m
12m LS4 Cutoffs r Out Check: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 That ally hero cutoff lolAstrylan2 12m
12m 19 twink xpoff thread! a thread for 19 twinks out there looking for like minded 19 twinks to play and discuss the current 19 twink meta my btag is saxx#6426 looking forward to great discussion as well as content from fellow 19 twinkersSaxx321 12m
59m Legion pvp is a joke May as well be the twink 19 bracket. You die in like 2 seconds. This game is just not fun anymore. I resubbed but unsubbed fast as lightning.Shazaaman41 59m
1h Call to Arms for Healers. Give healers "Call to Arms" rewards for queing random battlegrounds, and give healers maybe a bit more incentive. I think the rewards are pretty obvious but could go as following: Marks of Honor/Battle Increased Honor Feasts/Potions(Battleground only)- Maybe a BG only flask(rare) 50-100 Gold relevant profession materials rare chance to obtain PvP mounts & super rare chance to obtain a vicious saddle. (Add mounts back to all satchels).Believe10 1h
1h Best horde holy pally race As the title says i just made a holy pally for horde and made him tauren BUT i was thinking that might be a mistake for healing bgs. I'm freaking huge and make a big target. Should i make a BE instead? I mainly bg heald and do some 3s and 2s from time to time. Any thoughts would be great.Dalsarroot30 1h
2h Stop Blaming Templates instead blame class design. Let's be real here, players in instanced pvp are all pretty close to power level. EQUAL POWER LEVEL. I will say it again.... EQUAL POWER LEVEL. Like it or not, every dps spec has a burst that can kill under 6 seconds on an innocent target. The problem is that some specs take forever to setup that burst while some such as sub rogues or demon hunters can frontload that 6 sec burst at any given time. That makes them seem more powerful, but you let a demo lock get setup on you and you will melt just as fast. This is really noticeable when you get caught in a 1v1 situation. Yes it is a team based game blah blah blah but 1v1s happen. When you go against the spec that has massive front load damage with instant access to their burst while you are needing to ramp up for a few seconds and get your *insert body part here* shoved in your mouth, you will get on here saying "Screw you Blizzard and your templates" or "Nerf *insert spec here!!!!" No. Ask Blizz to fix your class design. Not the templates. Blame Blizzard for making your spec not have instant access to burst. Blame Blizzard for making your spec ramp up for 20 seconds to then get cc'd at just the wrong time and lose your entire ramp up for another minute. Stop Blaming the Templates...... The only valid argument right now against templates is that it took away your personal experience of starting out as an undergeared noob and gearing up through a weeks long struggle. Or that you miss spending 100g a win until you are half geared and convince a guildee to que with you. Or maybe you miss stomping fresh noobs with your fully geared toon. Though I don't agree with them, you can rightfully blame templates for that. The rest of us don't like fighting a kid in skinny jeans 3 sizes too small holding a pool noodle painted like a real sword or a bean bag launcher disguised as a sniper rifle. Put your big boy pants on and fight people that aren't half your health pool. Rant over and I do feel better now.Nunnlover192 2h
2h Why DH tanks should be nerfed... SMH.... I bring you a WSG video i recorded last night where i had the vomit of an opportunity to go up against this abomination of a spec. It literally took all of us to shut him down and sometimes it wasn't enough. We couldn't enjoy the BG at all since you couldn't let this guy even breath for a second or he 'd be gone in an instant. My question is WHY IN THE HELL has this been allowed this long into this expansion. DH were flying across the map while carrying flags and that got nerfed right away, why is this still in the game ruining the pvp experience of so many.... I have no words. Some will come and try to excuse this but you know you're full of crap for doing so. I am doing for nerfing WHATEVER it's OP that being my class or any other, it shouldn't be an excuse not to because you play one. Video LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S486xjLunQMJugernutz102 2h
3h [A] DK LF RBG Team Looking for a RBG team I'm around 1650 cr. I'm pretty chill and never rage and have a.working mic. Daellivth#1146Whorror17 3h
6h DH carriers OP Please fix this exploit of a class, the kind of leaping they do is outrages, not only are they faster than mounts but they can leap to different levels of buildings?WTF was blizzard thinking? they are ruining pvp.Dontfocusme3 6h
6h Observation about PVP Racials It is my opinion that the majority of Alliance racials are defensive, and the majority of Horde racials are offensive in nature. Does this contribute to imbalance in win/loss ? As I have played both horde and alliance over the years, I find horde players are generally more aggressive, diving into the pile and fighting. I find allies tend to either run as a group (making them very hard to beat), or they sort of chicken pick around the edges and get rolled. Any BG where allies can mostly avoid direct confrontation due to design or multiple attack points they do well. Any place where horde can slam into them as a group or make them fight on a point horde dominates. Just me blabbering.Wanoth83 6h
7h [H] LFM Battlemaster Achievements Hi everyone! I'm looking to gather a group of like minded individuals who want to team up for one of the harder achievements required for Battlemaster - Arathi Basin Perfection. If you're interested at all add my btag Moxxi#1663 Thanks and have a nice dayBob3 7h
7h Heirlooms in Battlegrounds Ever since Heirlooms have become easy to get lower level and even higher level battlergrounds are dominated by twinks im tired of fighting a team of twinks decked out in heirlooms from head to toe, and whenever i voice my opinion i get told "u just suck at pvp Fa***t" or "get gud then maybe youll be on my lvl nub lol ***" i have heirlooms myself but i have the decency to not use them constantly in battlegrounds because it makes the game really unplayable and bad i wonder if bliz knows theyve ruined the pvp aspect of this game with twinks or do they not careVelleren14 7h
7h FYI, PvP Titles You can see the current rating cutoffs for the season on the PvP leaderboards: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/pvp/leaderboards/3v3Forums4 7h
8h [H] 916 Holy Priest LF RBG Any RBG guys/gals out there looking for a ilvl 916 holy priest [H]? I don't have any current ratings so it's difficult to find a pug RBG without 2k+. Last time I did rated was in TBC at 2000-2100 rating 2s as a resto Druid and a Disc Priest. During casual BGs I typically pull anywhere between 150-250 Million healing. Bsteven92#1237, West Coast or feel free to comment here. Also, if this isn't the appropriate location for this post if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Axtelia - Kael'thas Thanks! FTHAxtelia0 8h
8h Stat Templates in WPvP. This contains a bit of QQ-PvP Happened. Don't like it, don't read it. Anyway... Can we please enable this already? Just because WPvP has never been balanced doesn't mean you should do the complete opposite and make it worse. Now tier sets and trinkets have always been around, but paired with not just one legendary, but TWO, just becomes absolutely stupid. My final straw was consistently losing to a Ret Paladin 15 ilvls above me multiple times while trying to do the Drakbul Arena quest. I killed him twice... because his Heroic tier set (Plus two Bubbles and a LoH) > my Normal Tier set. I want to know if I can outplay him not based off gear, but off skill. At least if stat templates were activated I could find out if I can outplay him.. not die within two hits. And to be honest I can do the same to other people, even those who may out gear me...but it got old. I prefer a legit fight where there is more effort involved. I'm baffled in confused laughter at how Blizz wants to encourage more WPvP, yet mention they don't want to enable stat templates in WPvP because "They want players to get the full effect of their characters power." WPvP would be much more enjoyable for everyone, even those who aren't geared if they enabled this so people can have a fighting chance against those who spend more time PvEing than they do PvPing. /end rantHellboss45 8h
8h 60s Thread #220 Gesh is here! [ WELCOME TO THE 60'S THREAD ] Please read; Exp On and Exp Off have been Merged as of the 7.0 Legion Pre-Patch To learn more about the current Legion Changes this bracket has seen check out: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745166929#1 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747805761?page=1#0 TURN OFF YOUR EXP - WARLORDS OF DRAENOR IS NOW STARTER EDITION. There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Behsten is the Alliance exp eliminator, and is located in Stormwind Keep. Slahtz is the Horde exp eliminator, and is found in the Valley of Honor. Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten Horde: http://wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Best in Slot Guildlines: Item Level Scaling has been removed. Your Character now has a Template that scales - in part - by average Item Level. However, there does appear to be a Template iLvl Cap based on Player Level. Maintain at least 70-75 Average iLvl - this appears to be our Template Cap at 60. *Download http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats to see iLvl* Gems, Enchants, Set Bonuses, Procs and Non-consumable on-use items are all disabled in Instanced PvP. Stats on gear do not matter with the exception to Weapon Speed, Top End Damage or Type. For Weapon Based abilities, a slower Weapon Speed will increase your damage. Dagger: High Warlord/Grand Marshal (2.00) - PvP Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=18840/high-warlords-razor http://www.wowhead.com/item=18838/grand-marshals-dirk 1 Hand: Demonfork (3.40) - Lower Blackrock Spirehttp://www.wowhead.com/item=12621/demonfork 2 Hand: The Unstoppable Force (166/3.80) - Alterac Valley Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19323/the-unstoppable-force Ranged: Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting (145/3.40) - Blackwing Lairhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19361/ashjrethul-crossbow-of-smiting Wands are BiS for Mages, Priests & Warlocks. Stats will increase by approximately 6% by having a wand equipped. AS OF PATCH 7.3 WEAPON SPEEDS WILL UPDATE!!! All Daggers - 1.8 All 1 handers - 2.6 All 2 handers - 3.6 All Ranged - 3.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geshikk26 8h
9h Best BG healer? Hey all, I'm looking to make a healer alt, primarily for BGs, I'm just not sure which will be the best. I know melee will just ride me into the dirt, so I'd imagine something with mobility and escapes will be preferable, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. I have every class at 100 + and I'm horde side if that makes a difference. Cheers!Sane5 9h
9h Please set a minimum healers for BGs. I've just come back to WoW, and in the three weeks of PvP I have had a startling observation. The Horde always seem to have about 50% more healers then the alliance every match. But that's not even my problem, so long as the Alliance have two or three healers we have a chance at winning. My problem is when we just get no healers fighting three to six healers. It's simply not possible to win that. All I ask is for a minimum of two healers for my matches, I don't care if the que times are longer by result. Give healers extra honor for queuing as a healer if we don't have enough healers on a side. I don't really care what you have to do or how you do it. I do not want to be thrown into a fight that can't be won.Irethius28 9h
10h A moment of silence for Jadei ... ...the Narwahl. She's passed on. But she left me a really cool Piercing Narwhal Rapier!Idun23 10h
10h Suggestion: Growing BG Deserter Penalty Hi all, I've been browsing the BG forum and noticed a lot of complaints about people leaving the game prematurely. I am not sure if this was already proposed before, but what about adding 15 min to every BG you leave? And this should be on a one day timer. What I am saying is, for the first deserter penalty, we all know it is 15 min. Ok, if you leave another game, you get 30 min deserter, you leave another, 45 min, so on and so forth. This kind of progressive penalty will be reset in a day, so it is not a permanent thing. I feel this idea will keep people not leaving as often as now. At least I wouldn't want to leave the 2nd game because it is not worth it to wait for 30 min.Spikiera90 10h
12h 90-99s Thread of Boomkin meta 90-99s Twink Thread Q&A WARGAMES on SAT 9PM EST COMPLETE GUIDE: http://xpoff.com/threads/docturphils-complete-99-legion-guide.71230/ READ THE GUIDE. THANKS DR. Is the community active? Yes, a tally of active twinks that played in the last two weeks exceed 75+ members. Regular BG pops are all day. Everybody knows everybody here. Is it hard to gear? No, it takes about a weekend at level 99 to do all the legion zones. Throw a couple of timewalking/neths runs and you'll be up to speed in terms of artifact level. What class is needed? Healers. I don't like to heal! Play what you want. I see some guys in full BOE epics. Those are expensive, do I need them? Nope. Not at all. Where can I meet more 99 Twinks? Join the discord: https://discord.gg/cGD5hdALegdaylol280 12h
15h Please fix ashran Since when did ashran end because of too few participants. I know it has been a while since I have been to ashran, but waiting in queue for 30+ minutes only to find out the instance is going to close in 5 minutes is crap. Seriously!Salvog14 15h
15h kept DC in random BG... this starts happening in 7.2.5 and i disabled all addon, however i dont get DC in rated BG, so i have no idea what happened. any clue? I am on Macbook pro.Yukariki6 15h
15h Temple of Kotomogu REDUCE THE ODDS OF THIS BATTLEGROUND BEING THE ONE CHOSEN. Why? Because I see this one about half the time, and I don't particularly like it. I'd prefer Arathi Basin or almost any other to appear more regularly.Elaena20 15h
15h Bring Back Horde and Alliance Sounds Please bring back the different sounds of when alli and horde pick up a flag or get a node, wins etc. Not sure why they all sound the same now. Kinda nice to hear the different sounds as your into targeting heals and such and not have to look to see who did what.Fatè3 15h
15h Several Battleground bug issues. Bug no.1 Map. Warsong Gulch Description: So I was doing rated battlegrounds in a pug with around 1800 players, when our FC was running to the 3rd floor (where the roof is on alliance side) he accidently leaped onto the flora, this is achievable because i looked at it and not performed it myself, via jumping onto the vases at the corner in the 3rd floor the one facing towards the EAST when you open up your map and you jump on those vases and a warrior can leap just like a DH because i was told it only takes 1 hop and a leap. Rogues can shadow step if they are close enough, and hunters pets (bm) can possibly blink strike through there. I have not performed this bug nor with the intention to exploit it, was just a witness in a pug. Bug no. 2 Map: Temple of Kotmogu similar to the previous one, warriors and demon hunters and rogues can perform this, so, what people would do is grab an orb, then take it to the water pools on the map, it is possible to leap into the water from the corner with 1 hop and the leap, rogues can also can an advantage and shadow step to a player that places himself at the edge of the pool (where it's covered, the tops of it). Bug no. 3 Map: Deepwind Gorge Now this bug is only exclusive towards vengeance demon hunters, now demonic trample in here does not work properly, what can happen is that randomly it feels like you hit and invis wall while using it and you have to backpeddle or move a few steps back and continue your travels. Bug no.4 Map: Deepwind Gorge This is also related to demonic trample and not sure if it's intended to be like this but when the vengeance DH tries to use demonic trample with a cart it's slow like the regular running speed, like no mount, just your character running without any boosts, now i feel like this is a bug because on maps with flags you aren't this slow, but slower than demonic trample but faster than standard running speed. Bug no. 5 Map: Deepwind Gorge Towards the north closest bridge to ally side demon hunters will get a camera glitch where their character flys over the bridge but lands in the proper area of where you clicked to leap to. Also, i have never peformed these myself, for the first two bugs, i have only witnessed them.Illidamnz2 15h
16h Suggestions: Essential Arathi Basin changes 1. This applies to all BGs. Stop putting people into a BG that's almost over (unless our side is winning of course), then make us wait all over again in queue. 2. Am I paranoid or does the Arathi Basin map favor the horde side by having a shorting distance to the blacksmith and easier move back and forth to the lumber mill. There is no equivalent shortcut for the alliance side either to the lumber mill or to the gold mine. The map needs to be adjusted so it's completely fair for the alliance. 3. Get rid of the stupid delays in capturing and also the contested status. It always feels like the alliance captures take twice as long as the horde captures. Just keep giving points until the stations are captured. Either you control it and get points or you don't.Steerforth0 16h
18h Looking for Alliance Btag buds for Randoms Tired of the never ending ROFLSTOMP from solo que, looking for like minded players.. I run on a few toons including heals.. add me AB037#1771Effrón9 18h
19h GIVEAWAY! Giveaway @ 100 followers!! twitch.tv/rowzdowerrr ! ty!!Rowzdower0 19h
20h The State of Battlegrounds As silly as the rewards are, the titles are pretty cool at least so I've been grinding what free time I have for honor. And boy is it a grind! So that's my first though: a wee TOO much grind for any ordinary citizen of life (not living in mom's basement unemployed). Solution proposed: Potions of Boost Honor, which you can buy with medallions. Healers are gods. GODS I tell you. Any healer with any skill is nigh unkillable. I don't understand how healers can keep their entire team up while also being focused fired... and never oom-ing. I play a resto druid and man it's pretty hard to kill me I admit. I mean it's kind of nice that the template does not allow melee cleave to just be out of control and chopping heads off whoever they want. Solution proposed: Nerf the AOE healing in such a way that it doesn't mess too much with arenas. Kids who /afk if the opener does not go their way. Boy this is shameful to an old scarred veteran like me. Solution: better parenting. No classes are truly out of hand, but some are weaker than others in my opinion. A few that need buffs during their long journey of a grind: Outlaw rogues Feral druids Elemental shaman WW monk (squishy without Karma) The Top Class Award of today's BGs goes tooooo: DEATH KNIGHT! This hero class is a beast. A train. A non stop damage machine that everyone in their right mind runs from. Sure, Demon Hunters are OP yadda yadda, but only in big spikes, whereas a DK is a constant stream of pain. Please please don't help their mobility any more! p.s. Starfall does literally nothing. I mean... it's sad. How can we not find a good "Balance" (haha) with this darn spell???Suul4 20h
23h is pvping a waste of time if i'm just looking to farm honor it seems quicker to just fly around and do the pvp world dailies killing pve mobs than wait 10 minutes in a queue and playing a 10 minute game to get 150 honor for a win or less for a lossMelvies33 23h
23h Good-bye PvP I'm done with PvP because it just pointless to play. Everyone always use cc on me every times like they don't want me play. Every classes I tried they throw cc at me. Well fine, I'm go back PvE. Good bye. I don't care about anything about PvP anymore. That's all I let you know. Farewell.Suñ28 23h
23h RBG Challenge Artifact Skin Not Unlocking I completed the Mage Tower challenge for the Discipline Artifact weapon about two weeks ago and have been happily sporting it since then. A few days ago I decided to start working on the 10 RBG wins since the purple would match my current mog. I have now won 15 games and the color is still locked. 1. Yes, I am using the correct weapon skin. 2. Yes, I am running RATED BGs and not RANDOM BGs. 3. Yes, I am running the BGs as Disc since I play Holy next to never. I am not asking for the color to be manually unlocked, but I would like to know what is happening. Am I not getting credit for these wins? Is there something that I am doing wrong that I am not aware of? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Aoihikari5 23h
1d Making "The Flag of Ownership" great again! How does one go about getting this toy? I know one way is from the BMAH (which I was close to getting but ended up not having the funds which sucked butt), but I hear the other is from the TCG. Or Trading Card Game to those who may not know. I'm unfamiliar with how to go about getting it since I don't have the patience to hopefully one day see it on the BMAH again while also hoping I can raise the gold up for it. Where do I obtain it? What does it cost? I have always wanted this toy. I've had the Horde flag, and the coliseum flag... but nothing makes a direct statement than using the Flag of Ownership. Which also is a concern to me. I feel people who have this flag are abusing it.. basically lying to themselves. I have not only seen people use this flag on someone else who was being double teamed by that player, but it has also happened to me. Especially lately. Besting me in fight on your own and using it on me? Alright then, you have the right to say you owned me and you can show it off with the flag. I won't deny it's happened before, and I'll take my losses.. but using it on me when I'm turning your face into mashed potatoes and your healer or teammate comes to save you? That's not insulting me! It's insulting the flag! I want this flag so I can be that one who uses it on someone, not in WPvP, not when I kill someone with the aid of my team, or sniping someone at low HP. I will bring integrity to this flag and know when I use it, it's because I beat you on my own and you had your chance at fighting back! Also, my hats off to anyone who does the same. Or if anyone has a way to make it happen for me that we can work out some kind of deal, just need the 411 on it!Hellboss20 1d
1d Nerf Monks Nerf Mist Weaver Monks, too op in PvP. Too much mobility and CC abilty.Fatè23 1d
1d Joining BGs in session- WTF? Im sick of waiting 7 min in Q to join into a game that is almost over and people bailed. There needs to be a warning or option if a game is in progress. Please do something about this. Or doing away with premades in randoms would go a long way to solve the problem.Mortus7 1d
1d Another bg healer imbalance thread Seriously what the !@#$? I am sick of battlegrounds being dictated by which side has healers. How many times does this have to be brought up until the pvp devs actually lift a finger and do some work? If one team has 2 healers and competent dps, while the other team has no heals, it is so one sided it's not even fun. Queue times be damned, FIX THIS PROBLEM. If my team has no heals, and the other has 2, this is what i do now. I stick it out for the first 5 minutes and see how the bg is going to play out. I get a feel for my team and the opposite teams skill level/game sense, and when it is obvious the other team with healers is just going to dominate all game i leave. That's right i leave. I am not going to waste my damn time for another 10 minutes getting stomped. When me and one other person are trying to kill the healers, while all their dps immediately shift focus to us and peel, and our dps are still just trying to mongo down one guy getting spam healed - I %^-*ing leave. Not worth it, give me deserter. Who knows maybe the team gets a healer as my replacement. Good for them.Dabtaker2 1d
1d Pc coming back later today Ima be streaming me grinding my ally rogue and quein lfgs on it. Twitch.tv/peppersthemonk. 7pm central!Peppérs0 1d
1d Favorite RBG comp? I have not played much this season but now that the season comes to an end. What do people think was the best rbg comp? This comp seems pretty good. 2 DH (1 can FC) 2 Rogues (1 sub, 1 assasin) 1 Hunter 1 Shadow 1 Destro Lock 1 Boomy / Mage 3 Healers (holy priest, RShaman, Rdruid) Must have for every comp imo is 2 DH, 2 Rogues and Shadow. any other opinions?Uldra3 1d
1d [Movie] Reverse Montage: Killing Warriors Just killing some warriors on multiple classes/builds, because why not? Entertainment montage-style. I have enough clips for a Killing Rogues and Killing Demon Hunters movie as well. Oh, and a Killing Mages movie (of course). Any requests on which should be next? ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0swnXBKsRoOozo0 1d
1d Blood Elves Blood Elves everywhere.Rauler24 1d
1d Holy Paladin Will someone explain to me why the healer with the worst mobility is also the only healer with no HoTs and is the most reliant on hard-casting, leaving them ridiculously susceptible to being locked out of their only school of magic?Calcifix42 1d
1d BG loot question On my Horde 874 Ret Paladin I'm getting consistent 880 drops from pvp while at about honor level 30. While on my Alliance 872 MM hunter I'm still getting 860 drops also consistently even though I'm over honor level 50. Both characters have no experience in rated content. I checked to see if maybe I was just luckier on my Paladin and check if my items were warforged/titanforged but this wasn't the case. I'm just wondering what determines the item levels of random bg gear and why one character seems luckier than another.Kanithar0 1d
1d alli BGs how are we doing so far today since BG week is over i would expect we start doing a bit betterBaragon5 1d
1d Random Brawl Queue System Brawls have been one of the greatest additions to WoW for PvP in quite a long time. I love them and now that we have seen them all can Blizzard please make a Random Brawl queue just like Random BGs? I would really enjoy being able to specific queue them like in Random BGs or blacklist a few I may not have enjoyed as much. This would make myself and SO many people I play with happy. Please consider this small change Blizzard!Healify3 1d