Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Battlegrounds forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player battleground combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct ( and guidelines ( before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1m PvP needs more stuns I've been doing some random BG's lately, and I noticed that once in a while I'm able to cast some non-instant spells, due to not being stunned. This is obviously an oversight which needs to be fixed.Ziinaya40 1m
3m Totally out of game PvP coaching for money What is blizzards take on this? Is it or is it not against the TOS, I have heard many many different opinions but would like a blue to clear this up once and for all. Is selling out of game lessons and certifications, designed to increase a players talent, map awareness and overall RBG skill against the TOS? No rating is sold or promised to anyone and everything is done out of game though private streams, prerecorded videos, written lessons. A PDF certification is granted once they pass a customized multiple choice test designed for their spec and their desired certification. Upon completion they are added to the graduate discord server, which is filled with every graduate of the program, top RBG leaders and players and they are given a rank based off what certification they passed and spec and can be recruited by teams when they need an extra player to fill their group. Is this allowed?Bellicostcop12 3m
7m Why do people spec tank in PvP? Title. I don't understand why people spec tank for BGs. Blizzard made it very clear with their nerfs to tank specs that they don't want tank specced players in PvP. In WoD, rogues were the FC because of their mobility and defensive. In Legion, boomkins are the FC because they have great mobility and are quite tanky in bear form (talented properly of course). Tanks exist for being able to tank dragons, not players. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to be able to do great damage in tank spec and be near unkillable like they can be in PvE with their tanks specs, but I have yet to hear a single sensible argument as to why. So, let's keep this clean please, but may I ask why oh why tanks think they should be "viable" in PvP, let alone rated PvP?Porzingis254 7m
15m prestige levels are way too long, when only 5% of the population has reach prestige level 5 you know this system is bunk,you would have to play this game 24/7 or give up pve all together to get anywhere in this system.Seems like i have been doing it forever and have not even reach level 4.Wyll122 15m
33m miss peppers yet? these forums used to be funny :((Serráno14 33m
45m Belli its over. No more trash talking.Bôrg116 45m
46m How is this justified? Literally every BG I've entered tonight, the Horde has had at least TWO healers and the alliance has ZERO. It doesn't go both ways either since Horde have higher win rates. I'm thoroughly convinced Blizzard is doing it on purpose to appease the majority playerbase of this game.Zapolo129 46m
1h Forfeit button 6v10 against a premade, can we please have one? This really burns me out on the game. 1h
1h Open Invitation AV Wargames Hello, I'll be hosting a casual fun Alterac Valley Wargames night in discord. March 25th at 9 PM EST Everyone is invited. Show up and we'll form a horde team, and alliance team. We'll balance the teams as best we can and play away. Games will continue for hours maybe You must have discord and headphones or speakers. Miss old style AV epicness? These games will resemble that a bit. One wargame we played once was actually an hour and forty minutes in WoD. I'll expand this post as needed. Players with toons on both faction are needed so we can properly form teams. discord info will be posted soon. March 25th at 9 PM ESTMizriz31 1h
2h was just 100-0 in a stun In a BG by a fury warrior. He hit me with storm bolt (my trink was on cd) and I was 100-0 in a storm bolt. Working as intended?Abarron60 2h
2h Honor from bgs Ok, so I have been afk for 3 years and come back to the game to find many changes. I am enjoying the game but certain things make me sick at the stomach. I just inspected a prestige level 24 rogue in a bg and he was wearing all pve gear. How can you make a game where you do that much pvp and still have to wear pve gear? Please do something different in BFA. Its pretty pityful that a boosted 110 is on par with a prestige level 25. Whats the point of even having gear, let's all just run around naked.Tinsletown33 2h
2h Will DH only FC ever end? I like my Demon Hunter. I enjoy jumping up the hill GY hill right into the base to the cap the flag. I enjoy that no one can follow me really when I do that. I enjoy jumping off the ledge of the roof and watching 4 ppl jump off to "follow me" only to double jump back up on top at the last second. The problem is, I have other classes I want to play =(. If you want to do RBGs its all about DH TANK ONLY, NO ONE ELSE ALLOWED. This makes me sad. I'd like to tank/FC as a Guardian Druid in particular, but everyone wants a DH. Will blizzard ever end the DH only FC rule?Twoglaives9 2h
3h Random Battleground without healers? How is this a thing Blizzard? Sure, sometimes some bgs can be won without a healer, but let's look at the stats: You don't win bgs without healers the majority of the time. Elo and MMR and matchmaking is a thing that we as a species have !@#$ing licked. Like wireless internet and bluetooth, this %^-* is easy. Why chase PvP subs away from your game through neglect? Why does Blizzard neglect their own PvP so entirely when it's obvious they know how PvP works (Overwatch and HoTS come to mind).Omerye32 3h
3h 99's thread of we miss AV. Ye capped the old thread, i'm starting the new one . :0Petitemorte69 3h
4h Problems with Isle of Conquest Okay, so I don't know how Blizzard can justify this battleground being broken for years. It provides a huge advantage to Alliance, for the following very simple reasons (known to anyone on Horde side who has played in it): - Alliance are closer to docks - Horde have to traverse two narrow bridges (choke points) to get the glaives within striking distance of the Alliance gate - Alliance have to travel a shorter distance with the glaives in order to cause damage to the Horde gate - Horde boss room is designed so that being mass Feared does not reset the boss; conversely, the Alliance room has two doorways, thus providing added routes for feared players to be taken out of the boss room, resetting his health Taking all of the above into account, and looking at the win-loss ratio across this BG -- which I know will show a large Alliance advantage -- why has Blizzard not done anything to correct this? It is nearly impossible to get the 100 wins required for Isle of Conquest Master (for Horde), without it taking several years. I did the math, using my experience: Having been back on WoW for about a month and a half, I have only won 2 IoCs, and I always leave it in the queue rotation, so it pops about 90% of the time. It's really frustrating that Blizzard can just ignore such a glaring flaw in their game, which adversely affects thousands, if not millions of players. This is like Alterac Valley all over again, and lends further credence to my long-held belief that Blizzard has an Alliance bias. Remember the Orc shoulders that took months to get fixed? How about the state of Horde-side PvP over the last few years (e.g., modification of racial abilities to benefit the Alliance)? Look at the top ladders of rated PvP during WoD...disproportionate Alliance representation would be an understatement. I get that Blizzard has no obligation to do anything about this stuff, and they likely couldn't care less. However, at least an explanation would be nice, as someone who has to deal with this crap every day. And I hate Alliance, so re-rolling is not an option. **Update** This is a copy/paste from a later page in this thread, but it offers potential solutions to the problems with IoC: (Other than removing the BG) - First and foremost, fix the inconsistencies (i.e., move the Docks flag close enough to the Horde so that we get there at the same time, don't allow bomb defuse from the other side of Alliance gates, glaives should be attackable -- or not -- by both factions when they are within range to strike the gates, etc.) - Significantly reduce the damage of the glaives, so as to incentivize other parts of the battleground. Alternatively, buff the demos so match glaives. Given how much slower the demos are and how they have to get much closer to the gates to be effective, this would be viable. - Once the gates are breached, the graveyard inside the keep automatically changes to enemy control (helps mitigate turtling, just a little). It can be re-taken after that point. - Either remove the stupid health-reset mechanic of the boss, or put the two rooms on an even playing field. Under the current room-design scheme, it is much more difficult for Alliance players to be feared out of the Horde boss room (narrow area, along with the requirement to be down the first set of stairs) than it is for Horde to be feared out and unintentionally reset boss HP (TWO doorways that are on the same level as the main room). - When one gate is breached, the remaining two automatically disappear. This is perhaps the best way to mitigate turtling. You may have noticed that two of my recommendations revolve around minimizing the threat of turtling. I did this because I often find that when gates go down, the defending team abandons the objective of attacking the enemy keep and instead chooses to fully retreat and wipe the invading team (or attempt to). Either way it goes down after that, it extends the game significantly. While it doesn't go to the levels of AV, it's still a huge time-suck for people who just want to move on to the next BG (particularly if queue times are high). Considering that Blizzard has in the past made adjustments to mitigate turtling (e.g., WSG FC debuff), they shouldn't hesitate to do the same here.Bloughmi204 4h
5h Cathorist dominated by tryout/alt team Cathorist dominated by tryout/alt team. Best out of 3? Noticed you turned off stream, not gona try again?Bellicostcop43 5h
6h 70s thread of we're not back Welcome to the current 70's thread, revised and re-written for World of Warcraft: Legion. DON'T FORGET TO RE-LOCK YOUR EXPERIENCE GAINS! --OVERVIEW-- (7.0 7/11/16) With the release of Legion, Level 70 twinks are expecting a plethora of major changes. These changes include Principles of War for gear normalization, Crates of Battlefield Goods to help players below level cap receive gear from battlegrounds, Legacy Set Bonus locks which negate the effects of wearing multiple pieces of Tier set gear, and Locked/Unlocked Battleground merging, which finally brings players with their experience locked to battlegrounds of players with unlocked experience. --PVP-- --PRINCIPLES OF WAR: In instanced PvP, you no longer gain different stats from your gear. Instead, all characters now have a pre-determined set of stats depending on your specialization. Every point of item level will increase these stats by 0.1%. For level 70s, the hard item level cap is 176, depending on your class. As a level 70, you should realistically expect to queue against players at level 79, perhaps using some Cataclysm blues to gain item level advantages. WoD has given you plenty of time to equalize yourselves against these players, so be prepared. --LEGACY SET/GEAR BONUS LOCKS: Enchants, trinkets, and passive effects on gear (including haste buff from Warglaives) will become deactivated within Battlegrounds and Arenas. This also includes Tier Set bonuses from wearing at least 2 pieces of gear from the same Tier. All Spirit on gear is being changed to Versatility*, but WoD's popular Versatility stat is no longer granted through enchants or gear anyways. It is up to the knowledge of your specialization to contribute. --LOCKED/UNLOCKED BATTLEGROUND MERGE*: Players who have locked their experience will now be matched with players who have their experience unlocked, meaning twinks will regularly be playing with non-twinks within Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. --SKIRMISHES: Skirmishes place you and your teammate(s) against another team of the size you queued for. You may queue solo to be partnered with a complete stranger, or you may queue as a group according to the size of the skirmish you choose. If solo queueing, healers will always partner a DPS, and comps will always play out with mirror queued roles. For example, queueing Healer+DPS will always queue against Healer+DPS, but it isn't guaranteed that someone queueing as Healer will actually take the role (i.e. DPS queueing as Healer.) --GEAR AND STATS-- If you have questions about which stat would be best to stack on your gear, refer to the passives in your spellbook, as each spec retains a 5% increase to a certain off-stat, which designates what may be best for you in PvE. It is highly recommended to play with either a mixture of Brutal Gladiator's gear and Sunwell T6.5, or just full Sunwell gear, as these pieces retain the highest Item Level benefits for the best possible damage/healing you can put forward. If you're interested in purchasing Brutal Gladiator's gear, it is now purchased with Marks of Honor*, which are obtained from Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. Brutal Gladiator gear vendors can be located in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and in the Dalaran Sewers. A majority of this gear is not currently available for Monks*. If you're curious why the professions tab is missing, it's because professions no longer retain stat bonuses to having them learned or giving unique bonuses. Your preferred professions will be your best ones. Good luck. --WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?-- (Currently, refer to to check out new talents, spells, and levels needed to learn new spells. Level 70s do not earn PvP Talents) --GUILDS-- Horde: <Inspect Me> - Area 52 <Inspect Me> Azuremyst Alliance: <Legacy WoW> - ScarletCrusadePälädin275 6h
9h Please allow Nemesis quests in BGs The only place to do these is in Ashran. Ashran takes a long time to queue into and between the massive lag and massive prison wand spam I just don't think it's very fun.Kessiaan3 9h
10h Best DPS Pvp class? I have my BFA free 110 upgrade and want to create a fun pvp class that can top charts in bgs. I love rogue and monk but their sustained damage is never really good. What classes are topping charts regularly? Are warlocks ok right now or are they terrible? I feel like most of the classes I love kinda suck at pvp damage and I want at least one that I can have fun with.Rebellent13 10h
12h Ret Paladin duties in RBGs What are the duties of a Ret Pally in RBGs? Just in general. I've seen them protect the flag carrier, base sit, and be "support" on different maps. Thanks.Orfeos19 12h
12h RBG Rating of 384? Am I really that garbage? I've joined 4 yolo's and won 2. I've seen people posting about ratings of like 1900, 2k+... How the heck is mine so low? Lmao Is there a way to figure out where the scaling is for this? I mean I'm only PvP'ing for my pink ghostcat but such a low number is shocking.Pooftail19 12h
12h Worst melee in pvp? I am honestly thinking enhance. I really dont think anyone else comes close lol.Yanderia43 12h
12h 60s Thread #221 of Wheres AV? [ WELCOME TO THE 60'S THREAD ] Please read; Exp On and Exp Off have been Merged as of the 7.0 Legion Pre-Patch To learn more about the current Legion Changes this bracket has seen check out: TURN OFF EXP!!!! There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Behsten is the Alliance exp eliminator, and is located in Stormwind Keep. Slahtz is the Horde exp eliminator, and is found in the Valley of Honor. Alliance: Horde: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Best in Slot Guildlines: Item Level Scaling has been removed. Your Character now has a Template that scales - in part - by average Item Level. However, there does appear to be a Template iLvl Cap based on Player Level. Maintain at least 70-75 Average iLvl - this appears to be our Template Cap at 60. *Download to see iLvl* Gems, Enchants, Set Bonuses, Stats on gear, Procs and Non-consumable on-use items are all disabled in Instanced PvP. Slower Weapon Speed no longer increases your damage in instanced PvP. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As of patch 7.3.5, all pre-Legion zones will scale up to a certain level. Starting Zones are 0-10 Classic Zones are 10-60 The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Zones are 60-80 Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria Zones are 80-90 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geshik306 12h
12h @Hellboss Hi Friend, When are we bging together? <3Pingazlol16 12h
12h Addons, timers, etc. I came back to the game a month or so ago and wanted to start dipping my toes back into a little PVP after a long hiatus, and I've been having fun for the most part. However I'm wanting a little more information available to me and I was hoping you fine people could help! Used to I think DBM[?] would display timers for flag/graveyard caps etc and it doesn't seem to be something default now? I'm also curious of what addons you might recommend to keep information available on-screen that might allow me to find out various opposing classes at a glance instead of having to open up the BG score panel and manually skimming through it. Thanks all!Ochiru4 12h
14h 2.2xp ele comming back to the game LF group came back this week after a long long break, looking for a serious group to get back to 2.2k before tuesday, been pugging but its a pain this late into the season. I want to push for 2.4k+ next season.Gohome0 14h
15h Random Battlegrounds ruined by premades Unless you're in a premade you're most likely going to lose. Premade groups provide one side with a huge advantage over pugs. It used to be nice to just queue up for randoms but no longer. I might as well just do rated BG's from now on.Papajack250 15h
16h At least One healer!!!! In every bg I've been in, there had been at LEAST 1 healer!!!!! Blizz has to do something!!!!Hulagirl22 16h
16h Why are bg queues so long in Legion? Random bg queues have never been this long before. Why are they so long in Legion? In any other game, waiting 10 min to start any game = dead game. People don't stay or they log off. WoW is no different. I often don't even bother playing because the queues are too long. Hey, my queue finally popped. Took 13 min. I was just about to log off too. Devs are really failing with the queues. That's another reason why people are quitting WoW. Simply because they can't play due to waiting for queues. You literally spend 30 min out of an hour just waiting for a queue just to play 2 bg's. That's ridiculous.Supermidget32 16h
20h RBG Tips & Tricks Hey all, Couldn't really find a thread on this (if there is, please just point me there), but I am in a new/rebuilt guild and one of our PvP officers. We do the normal stuff fine in RBGs, but I was just wondering if there are any tips or tricks you all have that would help up improve as a team and start being able to collectively progress and move our MMR in the right direction.Chelsae11 20h
21h Fox's Mistweaver PvP Guide Finally finished my Mistweaver PvP Guide. ...--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ..................Fox16 21h
21h Class envy is okay as long as.... This comment from the recent Developer Q&A struck me. "Class envy is okay as long as it works both ways." That got me thinking... what do people envy about Moonkins? Yes I realize that's a spec, not a class. But in the context of PvP, I think it's legitimate to break it down to specs, especially when different roles are involved. So in particular, I'd like to hear from people who play DPS melee specs in PvP. What do you envy about Moonkins? What about Moonkins causes you frustration? Which Moonkin abilities are difficult for you to counter?Ziinaya11 21h
23h Frost DK or DH ? Hi. Who does best in PVP, frost dk or demon hunter ? And what spec DH is best in PVP ? And do frost dk and dh still do well in pve? Thanks for the answers.Qirre9 23h
1d Alliance or Horde for easy wins? Which faction wins more?Gaeleath33 1d
1d Season 7 RBG recruitment Hola, senior borg/Kathorist here I linked my twitch so people can have fair ideas on my times and playstyle. Every season from wod, season 1 to now I have ran groups with primarly 1800-2k achieves and pushed 2200-2300. Next season will be no exception. Unlike other leaders that have frequent post deleted for a history of abusing the rbg scene, I run clean groups that DO NOT DODGE other teams. If you are caught botting, using exploits or other forms of suspect play, ill remove you mid game and report you myself. What I require: BRING YOUR CLASS. I only ever need a dh fc because its broken in rbgs, and I prefer a rogue, the rest of the makeup is up to you. This season we beat every top team on the leaderboard MORE THEN ONCE running blood dk and prot tanks thru out the season as dps. I ran a WW in the past to 2300, Swifty playing prot in season 3 to 2200. If you play a "non meta" class you must have to play it, or l2 play it at a high level. Also, I like to run a mature group of people . Check racism, homophobic, anti relgious, political, basically the bull!@#$ that doesnt really matter at home. Age doesnt matter, gender does not matter. I am open to leading a guild group also that will run 3-4 nights a week with commited players, but i want to give a opportunity to those who want to push at a competetive level. Send IN GAME mail Kathorist@sargarasBôrg135 1d
1d How are ppl 101-109 getting ~940 iLevels? I've now run into this a few times leveling multiple alts. You're in some random BG and someone level 109 (really 107) has legendary level 1000 gloves, perhaps another, and full purples in the 930+ range. That person just wreaks everyone. I'm not complaining. Most of the time it's been on my team and it's not like 101-109 takes very long to hit 110. I just don't get how it's possible to do without hitting 110. It takes quite a bit of time to even get a 110 toon gear like that. How are people gearing a level 107 with stuff that averages a ~940 iLvl (with a couple 1000 legendaries) without hitting the 110 level cap?Demoworgen11 1d
1d wsg tips: (for pugs) this isnt intended to be a guide jus a few points i'd like to make for inexperienced pugs, feel free to add anything that might help -pressing "M" from time to time is handy -if u get to efr and someone else picks up the flag (in most cases) u should try to escort -using offensive emotes on someone u cant kill 1v1 could have terrible consequences ;) -if ur the fc and you can cap it - cap it, dont give rogues youtube material -if ever theres a situation where your not sure what u can do to help, ask! -if u cant figure out why the fc didnt cap when efc died, assume he was occupied atm -farming hks can be attractive, but dont lose the game because of it -protect the healer and toss him an occasional /hug -call out inc's always- idc if its one person or all 10, if u see it, call it! -if your on D and a enemy player grabs the flag call out which way he went: "EFC TUN" "efc went GY" "Efc=RamP" is better than nothing -when u pick up the flag call out which way your going "Im Going ramp" If u want to help your team win, communicate - you dont need to be on vent either ;), generally if your polite people will follow instructions, if you can get a few players to stick together with a common goal it can make all the difference. Hoyler24 1d
1d LF RBG TEAM/GROUP S7 Hey, Im looking to rbg more in the last season. I have only pugged so far this xpac to the 1800 ish cr on random weekends usually at much higher mmr. Ill be playing lock/war/dk would love to ele if it fits the meta. Will tc/defend if needed. The community just keeps getiing smaller, hopefully there is people still playing this season.Jigädots0 1d
1d Please No Loot Boxes! Ion mentioned in one of his past Q&As that Blizz might use Overwatch style loot boxes in the Prestige system. Blizz, using the Diablo style legendary system in WoW was a total disaster and has been abandoned for BfA, so please don’t make the same mistake trying to shoehorn an Overwatch reward system into WoW. Random rewards are a nice bonus, but it’s clear that PVPers prefer predicable reward systems like Prestige or honor currency to buy gear. I suggest: 1. Reset Prestige for everyone 2. Let players keep/use the PVP icon they earned for the previous xpac 3. Reduce the amount of Honor to Prestige so it isn’t so grindy 4. Add a catchup mechanism for alts 5. PVP vendor to buy gear 6. More unique PvP rewardsWreckosaurus6 1d
1d Belicostco thread I challenge you to a duel in front of stormwind 7 est, If you win I will never post on these forums again if I win you can never create another threadGhoullum94 1d
1d Seething Shore RNG If you didn't like the amount of RNG in legion, welcome to the new RNG BG where azerite can spawn just next door or literally FROM THE EXACT SAME NODE you just captured a few seconds ago. Travel 10 seconds with a squad to the next node and before you know it WABLAMO! YOU JUST WON 1500 to 500! It's that easy! Seriously though. I was having fun trying this bg out on multiple toons until I noticed how fast games can go sometimes because of this crap. I've been on teams where RNG decides the win and against teams where RNG decides the win. The spawns should take longer to spawn in to give players ample time to get to them. I've witnessed a feral druid bouncing around the high part of the map capping 4-5 nodes that were spawning right next to each other while the rest of the players were all the way across the map wrestling over the other two. He capped them all within a couple minutes and by the time the other team came over to his side, we were already up 700 points. Honestly this should just stay a brawl and never go into rotation unless we get a third down vote.Netheerix9 1d
2d OP Twin Peaks strat 100% reduced melee dmg till the end of time.Irelegion5 2d
2d AoE Stuns tentatively nerfed in BfA Good. ... ... ... ... ...Corpseworth36 2d
2d Levelling through the bgs still viable? Hey so I made a 100 priest with an old boost I had just for some fun to level through the bgs went and got my artifact weapon put my heirlooms on and off I went. I qued up 30 mins later still no pop. So my question is do people still play the lower bgs? Am I doing something wrong? Like I'm not sure Are the 10-100 bgs more populated maybe?Etheanaa8 2d
2d Best Tank Class and Spec So, I just had my first foray into the PvP aspect of the game post-WotLK. It was extremely fun, even though I died quite a few times. I want more but I want to be harder to kill. So, my question to y'all is this.. What Class and spec excels and has a short learning process as far as PvP goes? Why are they better than the other classes or specs?Tiarni14 2d
2d Holy/Disc 10s 1750 need 2k7 achieve lefteyehealr#1435Kîlldøt0 2d
2d Alliance vendor in SS? Where's Alliance Mage/Vendor in Seething Shore?Nikquisitor3 2d
2d FYI, Seething Shore Hotfixes ...Forums47 2d
2d Bellicostco, Highest Rated ALLY RBGer, again! Hey guys just posting to let everyone know that I did it! It took about 2 weeks of trying but now im again the highest rated Alliance RBGer! Just waiting for the ladder to update! Thanks to everyone who helped me out along the way! See you on the battlefield!Bellicostcop68 2d