Battlegrounds

Sep 7 Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2911 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 2837 Gladiator (Horde): 2631 Gladiator (Alliance): 2653 Duelist (Horde): 2184 Duelist (Alliance): 2181 Rival (Horde): 1920 Rival (Alliance): 1903 Challenger (Horde): 1627 Challenger (Alliance): 1615 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2514 Hero of the Alliance: 2432 Guardian of the Horde: 2177 Guardian of the Alliance: 2123 Defender of the Horde: 1896 Defender of the Alliance: 1861 Soldier of the Horde: 1650 Soldier of the Alliance: 1640 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3!Ornyx8 Sep 7
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Battlegrounds forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player battleground combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
1m New brawl idea Can we make the next brawl have all the nerfs and buffs that are on the forums. Eg make a lock hit like a wet noodle Frost dks have only 1 button to press instead of 2 Feral Druids get clone and regrowth, remove all damage though. Arms warriors become immune to blanket silence I'm sure there are others that could be listed. Edit: mw can't move the entire bg, have to stand still and face tank. Pally cant bubble, but can't be slowed.Rombel2 1m
6m Streamer admits to real-money carries streamable.com/z3wig twitch.tv/bcostco Report proof of real-money trades and other violations to hacks@blizzard.com Blizzard, if this isn't enough proof for you, you're not even trying.Olidastrum14 6m
17m random BG vs specific BG why is there only rewards for random and not being able to pick and play my favorite maps? can we at least get half the honor if we choose to play specific bgAarsenic3 17m
33m about demon hunters.... been kind of messing around with alts, low levels and what not. been having some fun actually in battlegrounds now and then. a welcome CHANGE. UNTIL...i got to 100-109 bracket. Good lord. I have to say, its really those demon hunters. not only their abilites..but the effect they have on other classes. You know. "there is a demon hunter now, so we have to change x, y and z by so much and to this effect" to compensate. without the demon hunters...it is actually very enjoyable.Dereick5 33m
40m FIX PVP SYSTEMS BLIZZARD I've played wow for along time now...please fix the pvp system like it used to be....you have to earn your pvp gear....raid gear doesn't work in pvp...bring back resilence...im tired of putting in a lot of time in the pvp system and someone power levels and has a high ilevel within a few days....Darkestdream21 40m
50m AM I A STREEMER no bobos is no streamer u can only find bobos in wow and here in forums only for short time now bobos doz not think anything bad about the fameo guys who streem swiffty and sodapopin but 1s u do that its not about your toon any more its about u I am nothing no 1 loss patatic call me w/e u like but bobos he is legend and it will never be about me its about BOBOS the DEFENDER of ALTERAC VALLEY ............................FYI made this post coz ppl more and more asking bobos about it in BGs and w/e and the answer is no u can only find bobos here in wow were he lives and fights a warBobos28 50m
1h going afk in bgs now sick of playing in bgs to end up being farmed in the gy by 2k rated horde players with OP racials. combined 5 blood elves in every bg taking turns spamming aoe silence, and blizz refuseing to do anything about alliance losing bgs all time. im going afk in every bg i enter, if im just going to end up being gy farmed then why bother moving from it. ill take my 140 honor and move to the next one.Snórri39 1h
1h Which BG(s) do you have excluded and why? Title says it all. I'm just curious.Karenthi5 1h
1h Dps/kb's matter in random bgs People that say pulling top dps and kb's doesnt mean anything give me headaches because it makes literally no sense. People that pull top dps and kb's are the reason you get the objective done. Its hilarious when people say focus on the objective, but how can you get the objective done if you cant kill? I mean theres a reason why at the end of the bg it shows the person that pulled the most kb's.Lukitoto80 1h
1h Horde favoritism rears its ugly head again After seeing that Horde wins the majority of normal Battlegrounds, blizzard has decided that in addition they need to implement another bg so that the horde can rack up even more free wins! After the debacle of this brawl months ago, after the Horde won the vast majority of games through superior numbers and shoddy matchmaking, Blizzard gives another handout to the Horde by bringing it back and not fixing anything. Just another piece of proof that Blizzard likes making alliance the punching bag of the game. Might as well not even offer the brawl quest to Alliance players since this game is so stacked against them.Zapolo153 1h
1h Honor talents @110 and a rant.. Just a few things about these talents that I would like to address if you are interested blizzard. Honor talents should not need to be unlocked at 110, but should be unlocked once you are level 110. However I do think that the prestige system is cool, I think it should stay as is, and should NEVER be acct wide, but only for that character. This increases re-play factor. However the honor talents need to be baseline in instanced PVP. Also I dislike how I can not use honor talents in PVE,,,,,,, What if PVP team develops the honor talents, and PVE team develops the "rotation talents" All "Utility / mobility" would be a PVP side thing, and all "Damage / Tanking / Healing" would be a PVE side thing.. End result being all talents tiers are unlocked at different locations in the leveling process.. Perhaps make PVE talents every so many Even levels, and PVP talents every so many Odd levels.. This would add some depth to the leveling process, and make the experience feel a little more "RPG" This way, mobility and time on target would be designed by the PVP team, and the DPS rotation and healing rotation, and Tanking rotations would be designed by the PVE guys. This way you all have to work together to build the classes rather than it be all lopsided around "Boss fights" like it looks like now........... presently its really bad blizz, things need to change, and they need to change fast. Also by limiting mobility, this places further emphasis on proper positioning and combat awareness not just for PVP, but for PVE boss mechanics; that presently get laughed at by the insane mobility that many classes have now. In short if you have such insane mobility you are forced to make even crazier yet pointless boss mechanics that are easily out run by the classes.. I have seen the threads that say modern boss mechanics are so much more complex than that of even Litch King, but I disagree, because simply put the classes are so much more insanely powerful now that these new shiny boss mechanics are a joke compared to the classes ability to simply avoid them or soak them. Mobility from melee, is WAY too high and even some casters are out of touch with reality. If you want a well balanced class look to the bottom of the barrel, your design for mage is actually very good, the problem is every other class is insanely over tuned in regard to either its ease of use or its mobility or any number of other things. Pruning went way too far, but bringing back abilities will not simply "work" if there are no resource burdens.. Adding new or even old abilities is not going to fix it on its own, you need to make sure everything has a resource cost, everything has some kind of risk VS reward. If its instant cast, there should be a maximum range of 30 yds. If its hard cast, it should be powerful so long as the cast time is 3+ seconds. If it requires "combo points" it should also require an investment of the primary resource too. If combo points should stack again on the target Positional mechanics are good for the game, they add depth. Melee classes should NEVER have range snares. (excluding frost shock / chains of ice) Classes with range snares and roots should NEVER have sprint or sprint like abilities. Gap closers should never over shadow gap openers Damage and Healing rotations should not be the same as "Burst set ups" because that is VERY bad design. Burst should be different than a PVE rotation, and should NEVER be simply part of the DPS / HPS roation. Cooldowns should be always longer than 2 min, with 2 min CD's being only a slight improvement over normal operating conditions. Standard damage and healing should always be good enough to do the job, but Cooldowns should be something used to make big impact, with the risk that you could be shut down by CC. Crowd Control should ALWAYS require resources associated with your primary job, and these resources should be valuable. Moreover resources when used in an unwise way or simply "spammed" should run out. Example being OOM for casters. Peeling should be the A number 1 survival mechanic of healers and wizards, with "oh crud" cooldowns being very few and almost non-existent. On use while in CC abilities (excluding ON USE divine shield and Ice block) should NEVER exist. Everything should always be on use when you are free to operate your character. Pets should require line of sight to respond to their masters commands. Pets should have a maximum response to master range of 40 yds. These are just a few things that would make WoW amazing to play again, I know some of these sound very harsh, but its the nature of Risk VS Reward.Harland16 1h
2h Account-wide Prestige I'm sure this isn't the first time that this particular topic has come up, but ultimately I would just like to add another voice on top of the pile. I believe account-wide prestige would be incredibly beneficial to everyone that's an alt-crazed maniac such as myself. Even if you wouldn't get the prestige of your account until that particular character has reached his first prestige level or something like that. The biggest issue with an ongoing MMORPG is burnout or lack of content, if people are forced to grind 21 (currently) prestiges on every character that they enjoy (for me and possibly many more, it's all 12), the burnout is very easy to achieve. Please look into possibilities Blizzard, a lot of people would love this change, I've had many conversations regarding this very topic.Grimhayzé62 2h
3h Nerf for Mistweaver monks please Never before has there been a more low effort, high mobility, high output spec. Getting pretty tired of the enemy team stacking 3 of these mongo heals.Gavid40 3h
4h Developer's Bring Back Classic AV as a Brawl! I've posted this some on these forums... and I know it gets lost in the heap. But how cool would it be to have Classic AV brought back as a Brawl? Even if the games lasted 3 days... Classic AV was some of the best experiences many of us have likely had in WoW. So I don't know if they actually read this... but if you are on board with this (consider it a petition?) please support this thread!Ashief9 4h
4h Seeking BG Partners Thread Short and sweet - post your battletag and find people to play with. LFG can be rough, and I know going into BGs as a healer these days can wreck an evening. Consider this a way to connect with others and ensure that you at least have confidence in a few of your teammates :) I'll use the same format as the other arena post found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759217916?page=1 Battletag: Autodafe#1597 Faction: Horde and Alliance Classes: Heals (Holy Pally, MW, learning rsham), and DPS (rogue, dh, DK, lock) Experience: Mostly randoms and some Rated BGs during MoP. Additional notes: I'm recently getting back into pvp more since my days in MoP. I've been doing a lot of arena, but I really enjoy BGs more. I want to do rated that isn't just YOLO. I also enjoy whiskey + randoms. ThanksGsr14 4h
4h Nerf Immunities in PVP ASAP Wondering why blizzard let all the classes with immunities deal damage or heals while they are immune, not fair for the other player!!! let them keep their immunity but at the cost of no damage or heals, i am tired of pallys using their bubble then wrecking me since i cant do nothing to them while they use it.Ojoverde17 4h
6h got hit with a 1.5 million.... chaos bolt. I died. I'm a ret paladin mercing on ally side. I decide I'll go number one to the bio real quick while I'm rezzing. I come back sit down, a second later I'm afked out of the bg. Great game you got there Activision.Dereick94 6h
6h I met a hero today... I did it lads. I finally got to pocket heal Bobos, The Protector of The Alliance. Let it be known the horde did not cap a single flag in that Eye of The Storm. Praise Bobos.Härkon1 6h
6h nerf the blood elf racial. let me explain, how many classes actually have a blacket silence anymore? i think priests, boomkins, and blood dks can take a talent for it. mages had a silence since day 1 and lost that, hunters had it, warriors and some other classes. so it seems like it was deemed that silence needed to be an ability that very few classes possess. so why is it ok for a racial? if i told you that dk's where getting an aoe silence would you say sure thats ok, or wtf! or what about warriors? they could stun, fear and aoe silence. to make things even worse now demonhuntards can have that ontop of all the already insane amount of cc they already have. so heres a simple solution, instead of a silence simply change it to an interrupt.Skórri168 6h
6h "It's just a game" Is this a valid excuse for a player costing a match in your opinion?Lucciono35 6h
7h 1 healer vs 4 healers Why is this nonsense still going on? Is there honestly no solution besides premading?Nyssene46 7h
7h Holy Friggin Frost DK, Warlocks? Is this the new FOTM? Frost Dks, healing for ridiculous amounts and bursting for stupid damage, while Warlock just dot you and laugh as they out heal your damage? Screw this!Atuke8 7h
8h can't get a full team in bgs I really don't understand how filling teams works...i just finished a twin peaks where we started with 8 and never got a full team. It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't see any reason why it can't be filled way quicker. I know it's not a matter of people not being in queue.Whittîer9 8h
9h For new 110's looking to gear up. Don't bother trying to gear up doing pvp. Blizzard wants to make it as difficult as possible for casual players to gear up doing random battlegrounds. I believe that winning a battleground gives a box that has a chance to reward 865 gear in random battlegrounds. The easiest way to gear up that I have found is doing time walking dungeons. The loot is 880. The vender sells 880 gear. AP is guaranteed from boss kills. The quest that you get from right next to the time walking vendor gives a quest for 500 currency to buy from the time walking vendor. It costs 25-50 currency for an 880 piece of gear. Be sure to pick up the quest for 5 Timewalking dungeons from the weekly quest giver near the Violet Hold. Currently the Timewalking is Burning crusade so you must go to shattrath. Walk to the pad at the center of Dalaran and walk to the end where you will find a portal to Shattrath. I hope this helps some of you to be more competitive in PVP. Remember the wow dev team does not want PVP to be a progression path. This is the easiest way for new 110s and alts.Willriker36 9h
10h Airborne knockback? I apologize for not having more information but I was in a random WG yesterday and twice hit with a knockback that sent me flying through the air. Once inside the enemy flag room and the other in mid. I don't recall this ever happening, except off of mid in EOTS. Just curious as to what ability this was.Tulate4 10h
10h enchants in pvp do weapon and jewelry enchants work in patch 7.0.3 pvp?Ozchaos18 10h
11h Bobos: Defender of Alterac Valley For Reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Bobos/simple http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Alterac_Valley Bobos: Defender of Alterac Valley The man, the myth, the legend. Bobos, with a record 9,232 Alterac Valley matches and an astounding 7,250 wins has probably beaten Horde Premades for years and hasn't even known about it. Why isn't he streaming on Twitch? #WhereIsBobos???Spaventoso209 11h
12h bots/cheating/hacking so a week ago a bot "ban" was put in effect, a week later its already back. theres not a chance ANYONE will kill ANYONE in any sort of non world pvp in 2 shots but it happens, A LOT! im really at a loss for words, i dont know what to do anyway more, seems blizz doesnt care when people RUIN a fun thing in wow.Ragingsun6 12h
13h Random BG community IS BEST COMMUNITY Sure we have our disagreements, but there is far less toxic BS in this forum among you folks than any other WoW forum (regarding game play). Had to clear that last part, because im sure the forums regarding UI mods and stuff are just as civilized if not more so. /hearts.Harland5 13h
13h Yes Another sub leaving I've so enjoyed this game over the last 10years.....but its recent form no longer works for me. I feel this game has become very much about money.....their op classes are there so you class change.......pay to race change......pay to faction change..... I loved picking a class and sticking with it, you learned it and would still be viable no matter the FOTLM. The community has sadly become to negative for me as well, the whole "learn to play" thing has gotten old. Again I loved this game at one time, found it incredible creative and immersive.....now I feel they just want our money. Peace all do what you enjoy!Raskalnikov16 13h
14h Female Panda players Clearly the best players I've ever encountered in PvP have been playing as female Pandas. Do you guys agree?Øldspíce31 14h
16h EoS work the towers guys if u see bobos in your eye of storm plz work the towers hard let bobos toss um around mid as u win with the towersBobos40 16h
16h Difficulty Joining AV Been trying for days to queue for Alterac Valley but it says 19 mins average wait - although over 45 minutes later - I'm still waiting. It's been like this for days. I tried queuing with a friend (me leader), couldn't join. Made them leader, 9 minutes later we're in AV.Propaganda7 16h
18h 90-99s Thread of Boomkin meta 90-99s Twink Thread Q&A WARGAMES on SAT 9PM EST COMPLETE GUIDE: http://xpoff.com/threads/docturphils-complete-99-legion-guide.71230/ READ THE GUIDE. THANKS DR. Is the community active? Yes, a tally of active twinks that played in the last two weeks exceed 75+ members. Regular BG pops are all day. Everybody knows everybody here. Is it hard to gear? No, it takes about a weekend at level 99 to do all the legion zones. Throw a couple of timewalking/neths runs and you'll be up to speed in terms of artifact level. What class is needed? Healers. I don't like to heal! Play what you want. I see some guys in full BOE epics. Those are expensive, do I need them? Nope. Not at all. Where can I meet more 99 Twinks? Join the discord: https://discord.gg/cGD5hdALegdaylol310 18h
20h PVP is an afterthought Here are a few things that point to how much Blizzard cares about PVP. 1. Blizzard allows high level players to sell rating and wins with no real penalties for years. Some may get suspended but most get the highest ratings and sell titles to people for real world cash. 2. The number of world quests in PvP is only 5. They use the same quest in three zone every 24 hours. There are 4 random quests that can spawn once ever 6 hours brings the grand total to 5. Is this supposed to be fun? Passively leveling prestige through world quests is viable but it is also boring. 3. The same people get all the rewards each season and the only people who receive the wards are about 10% of participants. Everyone else has the prestige system. 4. For the rank 19-20 prestige rewards Blizzard had the forethought to know that it would be a good idea to give equal to rewards that can be farmed easily. 5. Rated battlegrounds has about a 33% quit rate in every game. 6. Rated battlegrounds pits rank 2k+ again 1500 groups. I wonder how casual pve players would love to get zoned into a mythic boss fight at random. This is the equivalent of a 2k vs 1500. It's fun for neither team. 7. Blizzard has let high rated players post video evidence of themselves cheating on the official forums of WoW and still let those people go about their business like it's perfectly ok Cheers!Auctiontroll7 20h
21h 70s thread of we're not back Welcome to the current 70's thread, revised and re-written for World of Warcraft: Legion. DON'T FORGET TO RE-LOCK YOUR EXPERIENCE GAINS! --OVERVIEW-- (7.0 7/11/16) With the release of Legion, Level 70 twinks are expecting a plethora of major changes. These changes include Principles of War for gear normalization, Crates of Battlefield Goods to help players below level cap receive gear from battlegrounds, Legacy Set Bonus locks which negate the effects of wearing multiple pieces of Tier set gear, and Locked/Unlocked Battleground merging, which finally brings players with their experience locked to battlegrounds of players with unlocked experience. --PVP-- --PRINCIPLES OF WAR: In instanced PvP, you no longer gain different stats from your gear. Instead, all characters now have a pre-determined set of stats depending on your specialization. Every point of item level will increase these stats by 0.1%. For level 70s, the hard item level cap is 176, depending on your class. As a level 70, you should realistically expect to queue against players at level 79, perhaps using some Cataclysm blues to gain item level advantages. WoD has given you plenty of time to equalize yourselves against these players, so be prepared. --LEGACY SET/GEAR BONUS LOCKS: Enchants, trinkets, and passive effects on gear (including haste buff from Warglaives) will become deactivated within Battlegrounds and Arenas. This also includes Tier Set bonuses from wearing at least 2 pieces of gear from the same Tier. All Spirit on gear is being changed to Versatility*, but WoD's popular Versatility stat is no longer granted through enchants or gear anyways. It is up to the knowledge of your specialization to contribute. --LOCKED/UNLOCKED BATTLEGROUND MERGE*: Players who have locked their experience will now be matched with players who have their experience unlocked, meaning twinks will regularly be playing with non-twinks within Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. --SKIRMISHES: Skirmishes place you and your teammate(s) against another team of the size you queued for. You may queue solo to be partnered with a complete stranger, or you may queue as a group according to the size of the skirmish you choose. If solo queueing, healers will always partner a DPS, and comps will always play out with mirror queued roles. For example, queueing Healer+DPS will always queue against Healer+DPS, but it isn't guaranteed that someone queueing as Healer will actually take the role (i.e. DPS queueing as Healer.) --GEAR AND STATS-- If you have questions about which stat would be best to stack on your gear, refer to the passives in your spellbook, as each spec retains a 5% increase to a certain off-stat, which designates what may be best for you in PvE. It is highly recommended to play with either a mixture of Brutal Gladiator's gear and Sunwell T6.5, or just full Sunwell gear, as these pieces retain the highest Item Level benefits for the best possible damage/healing you can put forward. If you're interested in purchasing Brutal Gladiator's gear, it is now purchased with Marks of Honor*, which are obtained from Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. Brutal Gladiator gear vendors can be located in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and in the Dalaran Sewers. A majority of this gear is not currently available for Monks*. If you're curious why the professions tab is missing, it's because professions no longer retain stat bonuses to having them learned or giving unique bonuses. Your preferred professions will be your best ones. Good luck. --WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?-- (Currently, refer to http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-calc to check out new talents, spells, and levels needed to learn new spells. Level 70s do not earn PvP Talents) --GUILDS-- Horde: <Inspect Me> - Area 52 <Inspect Me> Azuremyst Alliance: <Legacy WoW> - ScarletCrusadePälädin244 21h
21h NO EXCUSE (BG-New people don't join) There is absolutely no excuse that months later this is still a problem. If someone leaves a bg, someone new should fill their spot. This is how it has always been but not the last several months. I shouldn't lose a bg solely based on the fact we are down by 30%. One leaves, then 2, then 3, and not a single new person joined. How is that even possible, and why does it continue. It's a big fail on Blizzard and it's really infuriating for those who like to do bgs. Yeah, wrong forum. I don't even care anymore. Fix the damn game.Mîla91 21h
1d 60s Thread #220 Gesh is here! [ WELCOME TO THE 60'S THREAD ] Please read; Exp On and Exp Off have been Merged as of the 7.0 Legion Pre-Patch To learn more about the current Legion Changes this bracket has seen check out: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745166929#1 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747805761?page=1#0 TURN OFF YOUR EXP - WARLORDS OF DRAENOR IS NOW STARTER EDITION. There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Behsten is the Alliance exp eliminator, and is located in Stormwind Keep. Slahtz is the Horde exp eliminator, and is found in the Valley of Honor. Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten Horde: http://wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Best in Slot Guildlines: Item Level Scaling has been removed. Your Character now has a Template that scales - in part - by average Item Level. However, there does appear to be a Template iLvl Cap based on Player Level. Maintain at least 70-75 Average iLvl - this appears to be our Template Cap at 60. *Download http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats to see iLvl* Gems, Enchants, Set Bonuses, Procs and Non-consumable on-use items are all disabled in Instanced PvP. Stats on gear do not matter with the exception to Weapon Speed, Top End Damage or Type. For Weapon Based abilities, a slower Weapon Speed will increase your damage. Dagger: High Warlord/Grand Marshal (2.00) - PvP Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=18840/high-warlords-razor http://www.wowhead.com/item=18838/grand-marshals-dirk 1 Hand: Demonfork (3.40) - Lower Blackrock Spirehttp://www.wowhead.com/item=12621/demonfork 2 Hand: The Unstoppable Force (166/3.80) - Alterac Valley Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19323/the-unstoppable-force Ranged: Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting (145/3.40) - Blackwing Lairhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19361/ashjrethul-crossbow-of-smiting Wands are BiS for Mages, Priests & Warlocks. Stats will increase by approximately 6% by having a wand equipped. AS OF PATCH 7.3 WEAPON SPEEDS WILL UPDATE!!! All Daggers - 1.8 All 1 handers - 2.6 All 2 handers - 3.6 All Ranged - 3.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geshikk169 1d
1d Whats up with this brawl? I've joined it 3 times now and even during the startup horde has like 4-6 people and the group doesn't fill for the remaining 30seconds before combat begins.....straight up 4-6 vs 15. I mean atleast its a fast slaughter but this is some retarded matchmaking.Lafs9 1d
1d Easy for new player Trying to get my Gf to try WoW. Will be first time playing this type of MMO. Trying to start her out easy. What is probably the easiest DPS to play right now with not much to master. I normally thought DOT classes but think might be easier for them to tunnel and start ignoring simple mechanics.Aevirent35 1d
1d Twink guilds? Looking for the best realms to play for people interested in making twinks. Don't care the bracket or if it's PvP/PvE, just want to know if there are any guilds out there that are strictly for twinks.Dèjavu1 1d
1d BGing as alliance is wearing me down. I was doing a random BG and got AB, which is great, I love AB. It's a close game, mostly because a couple rogues keep ninja capping. I had to sit at ST the entire game because as soon as anyone rezzed they'd run off and leave it undefended. We're down to the wire and the two people defending LM both get knocked off and we lose the flag. I call them out on it and they say, "He was stealthed, there was nothing we could do." And in their minds, it's true. They honestly couldn't imagine a sequence of events that involved them NOT standing next to each other and NOT standing next to the edge of LM. We lost. I'm salty..Axebreaker25 1d
1d Battle of Gilneas massacre! Pvp vid I get tired of reading how much pvp sucks and how boring it is... stop queueing solo for BGs and take advantage of your community out there. Add ppl to your friends list, say hi to a stranger and send invites to ppl for BGs... The fun wont come to you... gotta go get it! W/e you do in game, always play with ppl and make having fun your main goal! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4aNurzO-J0Jugernutz114 1d
1d Good 1v1 ranged class/spec Hello, I was wondering if you guys could tell me what a good 1v1 ranged spec/class would be for Legion PvP. I'm looking for a ranged class that can duel a melee class 1v1 and actually have the crowd control to deal with it (without needing peels, again 1v1 only). So does this magical spec/class exist? Cuz they used to in Vanilla and BC.Maridack16 1d
1d How is monk right know? Hi, i would like to know how is wwmonk right in bgs. it look very fun, and with good burst. i am undecided between fdk and wwmonk, but to me is a hard to decided. I am looking for opinions of people with experience who can advise me. thanks everyone for taking the trouble to read my post and advise meRolvalg18 1d
1d More fun for BGs: Ret or Enhance? Can't decide! :DFeelzbrah16 1d
2d Artifact lvl cap for offspec Hi, I usually play my sub rogue in bgs-arenas but want to try assasin for 2s and kotmogu which is basically a must. I play everywhere as sub so I dont want to drop alot of AP into assassin. What is the lvl cap for good competitive pvp so I wont be disregarded or left undergeared. Yes I know that only ilvl matters but what about Artifact lvl. Was browsing and asking everyboidy around but noone knows. Please let me knowEakzon0 2d
2d How does MMR work? Was doing YOLOs and we ran into this group thanks to Blizzard's crappy matchmaking. They are somehow 1900 mmr rating but almost all of them are at 700 rating. https://i.imgur.com/ew1S4z9.jpg How does that work>Kwizzlix8 2d