Battlegrounds

Sep 7 Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2911 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 2837 Gladiator (Horde): 2631 Gladiator (Alliance): 2653 Duelist (Horde): 2184 Duelist (Alliance): 2181 Rival (Horde): 1920 Rival (Alliance): 1903 Challenger (Horde): 1627 Challenger (Alliance): 1615 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2514 Hero of the Alliance: 2432 Guardian of the Horde: 2177 Guardian of the Alliance: 2123 Defender of the Horde: 1896 Defender of the Alliance: 1861 Soldier of the Horde: 1650 Soldier of the Alliance: 1640 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3!Ornyx8 Sep 7
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Battlegrounds forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player battleground combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
18m Premades in random BGs https://imgur.com/hx6QQxM They have always been a problem but it's gotten worse and worse lately. It seems almost every day I queue up for a random BG it's premade after premade. If I wanted to go up against coordinated groups I would do rated BGs.Ashmedaie215 18m
18m How many peoples it takes to kill a Blood DK How many people it takes to kill a Blood Death Knight? The one with the right numbers WINS!!!!! nothing.Rkoo30 18m
1h Bobos you hypocrite !! Bobos told me to never give up in AV, but then he quit an AV game that we were losing earlier today!!! Bobos how could you do this??? I trusted you!!Mythelm8 1h
1h Alliance consistently gets more honor in bgs I'm starting to see a trend that win or lose, the Alliance has equal or more honor at the end of the game. If they win, they will often have a lot more. If Horde win, whatever, they still are liable to have more honor. What is going on here?Jak14 1h
1h What do they do? What do PVEers do with their mythic +15 gear and raid gears other than stare at them? For my argument, I find it pointless that every new patch comes out and their 3 months of hard work goes down the drain and they have to start over again, they can not use their gears to do anything other than to upgrade them, for the sake of upgrading them. Used to be we get geared so we can kill noobs in PVP, do crazy 1 shots in WPVP or instance, and that was so much more fun than what we have now. Now I just see these people AFKing in Dalaran or just wandering aimlessly with their uber gear that will become useless every 3 month or so. Personally, gearing used to be a means to an end, the end being able to kill other players for me. Now that was taken away by the template, the whole purpose to gearing is so you can be do more gearing, then have them become useless by the next patch. I have not done any serious raiding or dungeons or anything, I quit wow for about 5 months and I have 925ilvl from doing just the latest world quests on Argus, and I have higher ilvl than people who raided the whole past expansion, I did LFR and got to experience the lore and dialogues and cinematics then I just go back to playing PVP or AH, and I don't find myself being much behind those serious raiders in terms of gears, what is fun doing the same world quests and dungeons over 1000 times?Globalist23 1h
2h Prestige 18-21 Rewards To be honest it is really disappointment the rewards for prestige 18-21 for the hard work needed to achieve those ranks, i think blizzard should rethink the rewards and give players a better reward. And please dont give us the same mounts with different color again!Ojoverde7 2h
2h Blizzard killed world PvP and PvP as it is. I enjoyed playing wow becouse of PvP. PvP in outland , Cata and pandaria was so good. Even in WoD duels were kind of balanced. Yet now one shot in PvP by autoattack is a normal thing. No one enjoys pvp anymore. If you want world pvp nobody in the world wants. Everyone doing casual quests and when you fight them they just waiting you to kill them and let em do their quests. Arena is broken as it was in wod , bgs are broken. PvP is dead.Iltharion82 2h
2h The Imbalance of Demon Hunters I'm going to open the discussion with a brief description of what happened tonight. IT was the battle for gilneas - Horde v Alliance. We plan an attack on the mines to the north in hopes of shattering their reinforcements. We arrive in great force (About 7 people), war drums thumping, blood rushing. We find a lone Havoc demon hunter, known for their ferocity, we knew to lay low in hopes he's AFK otherwise we'd face the fury. A stubborn Feral druid attempts to satisfy his fetish for blood and rips a large gash down the hunter's back. He's Awaken. He bursts into a fit of rage, throwing a glaive which wounded multiple allies. And then... Jumping into our ranks, succumbing to his demon form. There was no hope, as our only paladin who had been blessed with the lights grace was almost instantaneously executed. The war raged on for two centuries (Two minutes) as the hunter chased down the remaining alliance heroes, crushing their skulls upon the mined rocks. Left I, the feral druid. Evacuating to the peak of Gilnean Ruins to complain in instance chat But seriously, this happened. A single Havoc DH took out 7 players, and hit 10% health 9-10 times. I don't understand how this is a possible thing that can be even remotely called "Balance".Unwitty33 2h
3h Shadow Priest or Boomkin I have each ready to make my pvp main. I keep switching back and forth shadow priest is horde druid is alliance. I cant decide which. I hate alts lol. Would like to enjoy random bgs and eventually move onto arenas. but I really need to focus or ill never get skilled enough at one to do serious pvp. I'm not looking for a flavor of the month I'm looking for something that has been trusted to do well and is enjoyable. I know the question I ask is subjective but I actually have taken the time to compare the two on paper and its a tie:( so any help would be much appreciated. Thank youWetworkz5 3h
4h u made BOBOS lol bobos crush u in eye and u kek bobos it made bobos lol very much tyBobos10 4h
4h Bobos: Defender of Alterac Valley For Reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Bobos/simple http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Alterac_Valley Bobos: Defender of Alterac Valley The man, the myth, the legend. Bobos, with a record 9,232 Alterac Valley matches and an astounding 7,250 wins has probably beaten Horde Premades for years and hasn't even known about it. Why isn't he streaming on Twitch? #WhereIsBobos???Spaventoso160 4h
4h Changes to PVP Next Expansion Blizzard, a large percentage of those that pvp feel that it is broken right now. Not just broken, but the worst that it has ever been. Many of your players enjoy pvp, but many of those have stopped because of the sad state that pvp is in currently. We really want to revitalize pvp next expansion. Here are a few things that I would really like to see (I hope in November when the expansion is announced). 1. Tone down CC. There are far too many stuns etc... It is just not fun. There MUST be a system of diminishing returns that works for CC's. This is many peoples top complaint. 2. Remove some gap closers. Melee is much too powerful in pvp because melee mobility has far outstripped caster ability to kite and stay at range. If a caster cannot kite they are at a severe disadvantage. Melee just have too many tools in this area. In order to make the battle more fair to everyone, some of those gap closers/mobility options need to go. 3. Bring back unique rewards and gear for pvp. I think that most people believe that templates for pvp was a failure. Bring back pvp centric gear, but keep the power creep in check. Top giered players should not be more than 10% stronger than normal geared players. This is a fair compromise. 4. Invest some time and create some new battlegrounds and pvp areas. Ashran was a fun idea, but it was lost in translation. Make an improved version of this along with other pvp centric quests and rewards. PVP world quests are a good start as well. 5. Remove the ability to premake a group for random BG's. Instead give all pre-made groups their own queue. It will take a little longer, but it will be more fair and a lot less frustrating to the majority of players who single queue. 6. Create a PVP questline. Do not make a mandatory one, for those that do not like pvp, but an actual questline with major characters giving you pvp quests and objectives. Make us feel like we are actually a part of the war. 7. Encourage actual fighting over objective hopping. Focusing objectives is good, but not at the expense of actual pvp. A good example is Alterac Valley, where everyone just rushes past eachother to run to the other side. Create more incentives to actually fight and you will see pvp thrive. (i.e- players drop currency, honor rank gained per kill, special titles, rare mounts etc... There are so many more good ideas on these forums. Please blizzard, invest a little bit of time to make pvp great again.Silvanthra24 4h
4h Most op class to faceroll bgs What is the most op class to get in there and just faceroll destroy everybodyZamzie27 4h
5h New player, returned after 5 years and I am floored that you can lose a capture the flag game that's completely tied. GG blizz, terrible hires, terrible leadership, terrible ideas, terrible implementation.Uluuku9 5h
6h The day that PVP dies 09/12/17 RIP. Lets remember one last time what PVP will be like before tomorrow. I feel a deep sadness in my heart, because as I was discussing with Ms. Mafic as we watched Irma sail away in a drunken stupor that PVP and WoW can not be great again. This is because template systems is like a wet fart to the face and doesn't accomplish any substance that anyone takes seriously. When the entire premise of PVP system in legion was presented with templates it was stated the tuning would be independent of PVE tuning. But that lie was exposed once again because Legion is built upon a house of lies. Lying is the staple by which PVP hangs bug time has run out and so have the lies. Tomorrow the lies meet its maker. 09/12/17Mafic469 6h
7h Season 5, PVP rewards, Really, REALLY suck. You had plenty of time to make something up and after a huge grind to lvl 18 you really let the PVP community down with those new rewards for season 19-22. PATHETIC would be an understandment.Fenril42 7h
7h Leadership in BGs (P.S add me) Show of hands; how many people here take the initiative to lead a BG once they enter one? Raid leader or not? I've noticed as I've continued to unleash fury (haha get it) on the alliance scrum, that not a lot of people communicate in BGs. I don't try to be a jerk, but I try my best to provide structure I suppose. Upon entering I propose a plan, followed by silence from my group except for one panda that knows what they're doing or a sarcastic remark from some BE scrub, and then the rest of the BG is continued silence. A majority of the time I notice I'm one of few PvPers calling incs, checking in on flags, defending, providing support where needed, while the rest of the BoA'd out crowd runs along the roads. I kind of just blabbered on and I apologize. Back to the question! How many people here actually attempt to lead, or communicate during BGs? Do you guys join premades, play with friends, or just try to bless the rest of the group with your skillz. I'm actually generally a solo player. I've got like 3 friends, 2 of which are my cousins that no longer play, and one guy that called me "fam" in a BG. If anyone is interested in adding me for some BG shenanigans my BTAG is Zeza#1835!Torkz12 7h
7h DPS a little mindless right now? Nearly every dps has the damage to just spam their CC's back to back in order to burst someone down. There is no timing required, just spam all of your cc at the beginning of an encounter and it works a lot of the time. Even if it doesn't work, most cc abilities are low cd (30sec - 1min). There is literally no downside to using all of your cc at the outset of every fight.Undergeared52 7h
7h This "increases to XXX" pvp gear I've gotten some of this recently. It might be 640, but it says it "increases to 715 in battlegrounds" or something. Does this mean that all stats increase proportionately? So, let's say I have that piece, and a 710 regular piece. I take it I should generally wear the 715 in BGs? Thanks!Shiatfaced9 7h
8h S.O.T.A. Honestly, I'm just bored at work RN and was thinking: What if they made the strand of the ancients just have 2 tanks. One for each boat. They are not controllable, they have a trajectory to the relic chamber. It works like the "i hope I don't trigger anyone" Ashran circuit race people. So if your team is wiping them on O you move faster. Maybe a few more mechanics need to be added to prevent just the initial push from determining the win, but I think that would be much more fun than wtf is going on now. The focus is put back on killing other people and less on just doing random not pvp !@#$. Also, wtf when you run out of time in SOTA and then have to platy defense just to tie them....... That just does not feel good at all.Tutanshamun11 8h
19h Why pvp died IMHO these are the reasons its dead now. Templates, No real useful rewards for doing it anymore. Pruning Elitism. People started demanding 2.2k and stopped recruiting and training new players to fill the spots of those that quit. Entitlement to a win. Players attitudes suck. Losing one RBG or arena match doesnt mean everyone else sucked. Cheating. nuff said Win trading, nuff said Blizz can fix the template issue but only the players can fix their attitudes and such.Peeweebowman354 19h
19h The day that PVP dies 09/19/17 RIP. Lets remember one last time what PVP will be like before tomorrow. I feel a deep sadness in my heart, because tomorrow ... The Qiraji Guardling and Raw Summer Bass despawn for the year. 9/19/17 http://www.wowhead.com/news=272116/qiraji-guardling-and-raw-summer-bass-despawn-this-weekEva3 19h
20h Make ashran award current level gear Since you pushed Ashran for another xpac is there is a reason it can't reward current level gear?Erosa12 20h
21h 60s Thread #220 Gesh is here! [ WELCOME TO THE 60'S THREAD ] Please read; Exp On and Exp Off have been Merged as of the 7.0 Legion Pre-Patch To learn more about the current Legion Changes this bracket has seen check out: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745166929#1 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747805761?page=1#0 TURN OFF YOUR EXP - WARLORDS OF DRAENOR IS NOW STARTER EDITION. There are "Exp eliminators" In Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Behsten is the Alliance exp eliminator, and is located in Stormwind Keep. Slahtz is the Horde exp eliminator, and is found in the Valley of Honor. Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365/behsten Horde: http://wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Best in Slot Guildlines: Item Level Scaling has been removed. Your Character now has a Template that scales - in part - by average Item Level. However, there does appear to be a Template iLvl Cap based on Player Level. Maintain at least 70-75 Average iLvl - this appears to be our Template Cap at 60. *Download http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats to see iLvl* Gems, Enchants, Set Bonuses, Procs and Non-consumable on-use items are all disabled in Instanced PvP. Stats on gear do not matter with the exception to Weapon Speed, Top End Damage or Type. For Weapon Based abilities, a slower Weapon Speed will increase your damage. Dagger: High Warlord/Grand Marshal (2.00) - PvP Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=18840/high-warlords-razor http://www.wowhead.com/item=18838/grand-marshals-dirk 1 Hand: Demonfork (3.40) - Lower Blackrock Spirehttp://www.wowhead.com/item=12621/demonfork 2 Hand: The Unstoppable Force (166/3.80) - Alterac Valley Vendorhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19323/the-unstoppable-force Ranged: Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting (145/3.40) - Blackwing Lairhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=19361/ashjrethul-crossbow-of-smiting Wands are BiS for Mages, Priests & Warlocks. Stats will increase by approximately 6% by having a wand equipped. AS OF PATCH 7.3 WEAPON SPEEDS WILL UPDATE!!! All Daggers - 1.8 All 1 handers - 2.6 All 2 handers - 3.6 All Ranged - 3.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Geshikk116 21h
1d Honor Talents May i just ask who in the development team thought this was a good idea? It effectively kills low lvl pvp. Not to mention the constant grinding of battle grounds to maybe erk out a piece of gear that might or might not be good for your spec and then grinding out Prestige which i'm not sure anyone really finds fun. IT just seems like these developers came together and thought, hey let's take the most crappy ideas we've ever had and put them into the game.Nøøne14 1d
1d Leveling the pvp field This is a new topic spun off of another topic on locking out macros, non factory set key binding, and add-ons in pvp. After a day of thought, I got to thinking that bringing back pvp currency like in previous expansions, would give pvp a motivational goal. I think back and remember when I got all my pvp gear and how it made pvp enjoyable. It felt rewarding. The new currency, it takes forever to get 100 currency thingies to buy 1 ilvl 905 piece, not to mention to get fully geared. They should have left it purchasable with honor points like it use to be. It was faster and easier.Mocoso21 1d
1d Meme machine [BG lounge #14] This thread encourages Battleground/PVP discussion and networking with hopes of finding new people with which to play WoW. As such, feel free to post you btag information and what form of pvp you wish to play. If you have hostility towards a certain poster(s) we ask you to leave the thread and not intentionally stir the pot. For any troll comments, please click the 'ignore' button and do not engage as it risks getting the thread removed. This thread was created by Light, however, the rules are as follows: When a thread caps at post #500, a new one can be created by anyone. The title should read [BG LOUNGE], include a unique title, and a sequential number. The title should not contain inappropriate language, subject matter, or be used to call anyone out.Forum Moderator: Goroxxiggam Last Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753675565?page=1 Name Suggested by: hehe Copy/Paste info for thread creation: http://pastebin.com/MmfPdpF5 ------------------------------------------------------------------ This one is dedicated to us xdingJimmie305 1d
1d 90-99s Thread of Boomkin meta 90-99s Twink Thread Q&A WARGAMES on SAT 9PM EST COMPLETE GUIDE: http://xpoff.com/threads/docturphils-complete-99-legion-guide.71230/ READ THE GUIDE. THANKS DR. Is the community active? Yes, a tally of active twinks that played in the last two weeks exceed 75+ members. Regular BG pops are all day. Everybody knows everybody here. Is it hard to gear? No, it takes about a weekend at level 99 to do all the legion zones. Throw a couple of timewalking/neths runs and you'll be up to speed in terms of artifact level. What class is needed? Healers. I don't like to heal! Play what you want. I see some guys in full BOE epics. Those are expensive, do I need them? Nope. Not at all. Where can I meet more 99 Twinks? Join the discord: https://discord.gg/cGD5hdALegdaylol292 1d
1d Question, Netherlight Crucible for PVPers Ok, so I try not to pay too much attention to PVE unless I have to but it's hard to tell the legitimate complaints from the whining. As someone who does nothing but log in when I have time and PvP do I need to be concerned about Netherlight Crucible or will the damage increase to templates compensate? I don't mind doing PVE if necessary but i prefer to spend time working on PvP if I can avoid it.Bâneful11 1d
1d Prestige season 5 rewards Do we know what are the prestige rewards this season?Amorent81 1d
1d Compare: Twinks and premades The thought: Forum was filled with hate for twinks and the arguments between both side were non stop, until blizzard instituted XP gain in bg's and twinks were relegated to XP off BG queu. Now, forums often have complaints about premades. I'm on the fence on this one, but overall I feel it is a problem, but not sure there is a solution. Comparison: Majority of players in twink argument were non-twinks, but twinks were most vocal. proof: non existence of twink brackets immediately when they implemented xp off. They weren't as numerous as they claimed. Premades are about having fun, winning more often, being social, playing with friends. Twinks made similar arguments. Twinks were often accused of the same exact thing premade persons are accused of: that its actually just about stomping people, or at least attempting to. When twinks were relegated to only face other twinks..suddently it wasn't as popular. I wonder what would happen if there was a grouped only bracket. If you are in a group, even with one other person..you are in your own queu. separate from solo queu persons. I wonder what the impact would be. obvious one will be higher queue times for the premade bracket. I think participation may go up in solo queu..lowering times actually (it did when twinks were removed from normal bracket..yep...sure did.) But I don't know. Why punish social and friendly grouping? maybe make the threshold 3 or more. But I see alot of similarity between the twink groups and the premade persons/arguments. And really..the argument was endless until blizzard made a change. but they only made a change because participation in low level bg's was non existent. I doubt that will happen here. premades ruin the gameplay for 50% of the players participating.Orkah32 1d
1d LF Main team Hero Push been 2.4k in every season of legion on my Ret. This season I want to play my rdruid. My dispels are instant on our healers if the cc is dispellable. My votexes are clutch. I'm clone/juke god. I'm vocal af. I kill psyfiend instantly too. I just want a team that knows what they are doing. Pugs are killing me... 1850cr Been 2.1k this season 3s. Edit: I also have an rdruid on Alliance fully geared 1750cr x7 concordance as well and 2 other rets. Motavation#11443Tubad0 1d
1d step up matchmaking w/ healers another bg with 3 to 0 healer ratio blizz, come on now.Ethriar25 1d
1d [A] Pwny's Premades: Every Wed @ 830 PST I'm gonna put together some 10 and 15-man premades this Wednesday! If anyone is interested, add me Pwny#1673 and reply in this thread! Requirements: - 900 ilevel - Discord - Microphone Gonna be fast honor and fun!Pwnytailz11 1d
1d 19 BG Any 19 twanks? I thought 15 stam was a thing whats it called? most stam enchants are 2-3 stam smhSîrthugnasty4 1d
1d Are bgs really this bad? So...I haven't really pvped in years. The last time I regularly did bgs was back in Wrath. So tonight I decided to give it a shot for the first time in a long time. And my experience is: stunned, rooted, stunned, feared, stunned, dead. Pretty much that's all it is. Just cc'd from 100-0. When did every spec get a freaking stun? You spend so little time actually in control of your character. Is this fun? It's nice that they've kind of evened out gear in pvp a bit, and you don't die in a second or two (even with my horrible gear), but it's just a longer wait while you have no way to fight back. Not really much of an improvement. I'm just trying to find something to enjoy, and thought maybe casuals bgs was it, but man was I wrong. It's just an endless cc-fest. And the rumors are true...melee are gods. I was playing on hunter, mage, and ele sham. Trying to kite is quite the challenge. Anyway, hopefully next expansion they cut back on this insane cc and let players actually control their characters. I don't really care about losing, but I'd rather play in a bg than just watch it happening to me.Palpatine43 1d
1d Arena bug So is the community just gonna be ok with this arena bug that gives no rewards/honor/AP? You gotta fight For your right To Peeeeeeeeeeeeee vpTutanshamun2 1d
1d This game is dead Haha, i cant find that video i saw online about 1 guy saying that the game is dead after each expansion is released. bc> the game is dead. wrath> the game is dead. cata> the game is dead. Panda> the game is dead. Wod> wow.. the game really died. legion> the game is dead! was so funny, i wish i could post that youtube video it made my day.Moöoö1 1d
1d Why You No Die, Fury? So I've scoured the Fury Warrior spellbook, talents, honor talents, and artifact traits, and I can't seem to find a reason why I consistently come across Fury Warriors who stonewall at the brink of death. Their health bar drops to nothing and then they just will not die. Does anyone know what causes this?Calcifix28 1d
1d multiboxing what class(es) do you recommend for an effective 2 account box? I'm seriously considering double shadow priests for simplicity and raw throughput, any other suggestions or tips? Double rogue or double DK could be fun too but melee specs make it more difficult when it comes to multiboxing from what I understand, and it being my first time a simple setup will be important; Maybe unholy DK?Taylorgangxo21 1d
1d The day pvp died PvP stats dropped, no new maps in years, gear gone, everyone has rogue talents, must pve grind in order to raise (pvp)stats .....wonder if anyone made a copy of the 2014 blizzcon night before GM rant on Twitter about blizzard is trying to remove PvP because it triggers the pvers. I have issues with this, but I managed to overcome it. Still in the top 5, or top kills in bgs.Reptîle28 1d
1d dont fear fail if u fear fail u can never be legend like bobosBobos0 1d
1d Need help Relocating Took some time off and rerolled. Some friends and I want to get to an active horde pvp server with low BG q times, good battlegroup, and active world pvp. Any advice would be great other than advising a server that is full. None of us are hardcore raiders even though blizz sort of forced that down our throats in legion ... Hoping they return the pvp gear next expansion.Purgatoriø7 1d
1d Fascinating reading old Blizzard posts... On blacklisting... ... On working on existing battlegrounds... ... On old AV... ...Bynir4 1d
1d Do any casters have... An ability to go completely immune to melee damage and keep casting damage at the same time? I was just randomly thinking about this, and I can only think of Iceblock which grants immunity to melee attacks (all), but the mage cannot deal damage during it. I find it odd, that rogues have cloak, Deathknights have anti-magic shell, and they are on pretty short cooldowns. It's basically just a big middle finger to casters trying desperately to survive the mongo dps from frost DKs or sub rogues and get a little cc on them. Some casters can kite them, but most cannot. So what if say, Elemental shaman or shadow priests or balance druids had a 45 sec to 1 minute cooldown 5 to 7 second duration ability that made them immune to all melee attacks, and they could keep casting spells during it. How crazy would that be?Antarris9 1d
1d Almost 10 minutes For a BG queue. Compared to the 1 minute alliance BG queue. These needs a fixin.Eatmehteets59 1d
1d Dueling Are yall gonna fix this or what?Erosa6 1d
1d Gratz Blizz you did it EVERY single expansion I have played in the BG's as a Healer. But so damn sick and tired of the melee mongloid train. Get a Warrior, Rogue, DH on you and it's pretty much lights out. So for the first time, gonna melee my way to a victory. Thanks for ignoring the issues we have complained about since the beginning of LegionCandieland4 1d