Battlegrounds

10h Fotm Rerolls must be stopped This is like the start of every expansion. The melee train is basically unstoppable unless met with another melee train. Heed my warning. Play what you like to play, don't be victim to the fotm reroll virus. You'll regret it. Just like In wod When Ret was smashing faces in season one. By season two they were bad and season three utterly worthless. Don't waste your time rerolling fotm classes. It's a trap, they want you to constantly be chasing that carrot. Rerolling fotm classes is never ending you will never find happiness. As soon as you are content with your character you will inevitably be nerfed into the ground and you will be forced to start a new fotm reroll. The vicious cycle will consume you.Earthbringer54 10h
10h I made a rime I tried to heal, but didn´t get a peel. Now everyone is flat out dead and im in over head. Good?Xtraice3 10h
11h Chaos bolt... 869k, then one tic of immolate, then immediately another for 630k. immolate ticked for 45k. So thats almost 1.6mill dmg in a span of 5 seconds...but to the receiver its about 2 seconds (5 seconds is giving the warlock his time to cast the first). So i have no time to react...just gibbed...Rotbreath36 11h
11h Is it just me? So I've been playing on and off since vanilla, I just came back after taking years off of this game. I used to really like the Shaman playstyle(enhancement), so I decided to use my advancement to auto-level a shammy. So Now I've been playing roughly 1 month, I've watched pvp videos, tutorials etc.. I've watched streamers play enhancement, and of the videos I see they appear to do well, but generally it just shows domination matches where they are never focused or they have a pet healer the entire BG. They actually make enhancement appear fun in some games, and to be honest occasionally I'll get a healer and it can be fun, however.... most of the time I just feel like a free kill.... Seriously it is to the point if I see a DH or frost DK I literally start to run... In larger fights I am literally stun-locked and 100-0 in seconds... astral shift occasionally buys me an extra second or two, but generally I just feel very weak in comparison to other classes out there. As a person who plays DPS, I just feel like I am actually doing my BG teams more harm than good with this spec, as my damage overall is on the lower side during BGs... (again occasionally I'll get very close to the top of the charts, but it is rare, especially since I try to play for objectives) With that being said, I love the feel of the shamans abilities, and the burst you can pull with lucky SS procs, however I honestly feel underwhelming about 90% of the time. I honestly never remember feeling this way when I played in WOTLK. So my question is, am I doing something horribly wrong? Anyone who mains an enhancement shaman have any pointers to increase survivability? I play this game to have fun, but lately the level of frustration when playing has just been getting to me. Any advice is appreciated especially from someone who mains enh in BGs and does well. Thanks, Garthug.Garthug2 11h
15h Pvp is a joke. Too much damage. Mindless pve rotation. Less escapes and utility. I think I will quit for good this time. Pvp is absolutely terrible right now. I have given legion a try but this is just bad design. I am sick of what they have done to pvp and keep doing. No new bg's. No class balance. And now too much gear gap. Hire some new people. Some pvp people moronsWaterstone2 15h
17h BG vid! You guys r Awesome! Once again another vid of me and random ppl that have added me and played BGs with. Having a ton of fun, enjoying fury warrior every day and spreading my one msg... W/e you do in this wonderful game, make sure you meet ppl and get them to run a few BGs with you! World of Warcraft it's an amazing game but like everything, if you solo play or forget to interact with others it will get boring! Pvp aint dead, it's what we make out of it that will make it a good experience or a bad one. Im here, add me up and lets hit some BGS!!! Jugernaut#1609 Strand of the Ancients 17-0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzmn3hb4KksJugernutz8 17h
18h Suggestion: Time Invested Experience Gains I don't know if this has ever come up, but why does experience gains in PvP have to be so bad? Example: I queue for BG, get WSG. We get steamrolled by some kind of preform, get no caps and get farmed for 15 minutes. Almost no experience gains at all because we never capped a flag. Why not just change it and adopt a similar style to SWTOR's PvP? A baseline set of XP gains per minute, to a maximum of whatever the max duration of the instance is. Maybe something like AV would need a cap so as not to reward people for purposefully prolonging the game for bigger experience gains. You then get a % of that experience for however long the game lasted, against how much of that game you were actually in. Example: Game last 12 minutes, if you were in the game for the whole 12 minutes you get 100% of the whatever the XP value for 12 minutes is. If you were only in it for 6 minutes, you get 50% of the gains. The purpose of what I'm suggesting is so that lower level pvp is an alternative way to level. I personally work nights, I have 6 110's, and casually working on more through doing a random dungeon or two every couple days. Slowly but surely. Eventually I just get sick of doing all the quests. I'm not saying I need to speed level through pvp, what I'm suggesting is that the experience gains be based on time investigated / the duration of the BG for EVERYONE who participated, not just good XP gains for the team that won and crap XP for the team that lost. Curious on if I'm alone in this, or if there is a big enough support to actually get Blizzard's attention. Or perhaps its an old topic thats already been shot down.Krayvis1 18h
18h Mercenary buff needs to be longer The mercenary buff is great for reducing queue times, but at only 30 minutes long, you're basically stuck in Dalaran because you have to keep refreshing it between matches. Which is... boring. The buff should either be longer, or something you toggle at the battleground recruiter. That way, we can go do world quests, old raids, whatever while we queue.Weetzie4 18h
18h Best class low level pvp Hello, I have one part left in my 'What a long strange trip it's been' : school of hard knocks and I'm really hoping to get it this children's week coming up. I'm not so hot at pvp and am looking for a class that is good at low level battlegrounds (level 20-30) to do this achievement with. So in short, was wondering which classes are op in this bracket in low level battlegrounds at the moment?Jettiko20 18h
19h 7.1.5 Boomkin Damage. http://imgur.com/a/cBJPQAiihop17 19h
20h If greater fade can cap flags Then it's only fair that paladins get to bubble cap too. Let's just go full cancer.Supurrb2 20h
22h AB/WSG/EOTS Looking to get some good games going against the alliance in xp off Arenas Come queue with me!Adimae3 22h
23h soo what happen to the spirit Healers Cant Rez in bg's other then running to your body and if they take your insignia your kinda sitting the rest of the bg out so is this working at attended or did blizzard really screw the pooch on pvper'sRimefang2 23h
1d Twinking at 109 If you turned off xp, could you potentially farm up enough AP to go deep in the Artifact tree? Are there any repeatable sources of AP pre-110, aside from the daily dungeon and order missions?Felcrusher3 1d
1d It's time to retire some BG's You claim you don't want to make new BG's because there's too many already.... ok so? retire some... look through your database, see which BG's are mostly blacklisted by both Alliance and Horde, retire those maps and put them in a "classic mode" queue if people really want to play them. Release new BG's and put them in the normal BG queue. Seriously this isn't hard... Raids become outdated and new ones are released, this pleases the PvE players, why not do the same for PvP? retire the old BG's and make new ones. WSG can go, release a new WSG with a different map/faction and similar but not identical map layout AB can also go, release another 5-control point map. Retire BG's and release New ones, this is how you keep PvP fresh without having too many BG's in one queue system.Rekuja16 1d
1d Enemy pet health bars They were off until today. Now I can't turn them back off. Is there a way ?Vinzle0 1d
1d ( ASHRAN ) que broken ? Now i know alot people don't like ashran (take your ashran is crap bs elsewhere) Didn't no where to get info on this but am i the only one that never gets into Ashran. Longest I have been in a Ashran que for has been just over 3 hours and nothing but [In Progress] every time. I must say its pissing me off that atleast in Wod the thing worked...ya know, with a f*****g time estimation (like a BG or Arena)Keeperoftime2 1d
1d Sorry Blizzard but you asked for it Will keep the rant short, but most of the very valid issues and problems with gameplay brought up on these forums is actually your fault and you are getting the brunt of it because you are the only ones that can fix it. You removed all character customization from the players so where back in the day if I was having issues with a certain match up I could tweek my toon to give me more burst (Crit) or more survivability (Stam, Resilliance, or Vers). I could also change my talents to better counter whatever issue I was having and if I was getting owned my instinctive first reaction was to see what I could do to fix it. The trade offs were mine to make and the consequences of those were mine to bear. I remember many times getting absolutely "OWNED" by somebody and my first thought was man I need to armory that dude and see his set up. Discussion used to be lively with "You need to drop some of that haste and add Crit for talent "X" or switch to talent "Y". Now none of that exists, I have not checked anybody's armory this whole xpac unless I thought they had a cool Xmog. You thought you could customize and balance better than the players themselves, your arrogance has brought this lack of confidence and scorn upon yourselves. Figure out how to give the choice and the consequences back to the players so we can get back to saying things in forums like: "Of course you are getting owned rogue, nice spirit on your shoulders"Dag7 1d
1d 3's tournament pride The biggest event blizz holds that I have seen is 3's tournaments. I like watching them. You don't see pve in the spotlight and everyone watching some people down a boss. Snooze fest. Hence the importance of pvp. Blizz better get their act together imo. I am not going to play this game anymore and alot of people feel the same. No one cares about pve. Sure individually people do it but in the end the crossword puzzle gets done if you sit there long enough and can stay awake. Pvp being a dps pve race is unacceptableWaterstone1 1d
1d I'm dreaming of a random 40 man feature One that lets you queue as a raid group for all the AV/IoC/WG/TB/!@# lovers One with good rewards like you get for a Random 10/15 man BG One that lets you farm HKs and Achievments and Honor all day One that lets you go up against another group looking for the same thingDisco11 1d
1d Can't heroism in Merc mode? Hi, title says it all, I just found out about mercenary queing today, have been cueing up, and for whatever reason I cannot activate heroism, even though I have shamanism selected.... Get the message target not in range? At first I changed my macro, didn't work.... then I tried activating it from the spellbook multiple times still a no go.. Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, GarthugGarthug1 1d
1d Calling all AV Lovers on the Alliance! #10 Stormpike Militia is recruiting! We are an Alliance premade that runs AV every Wednesday night at 9PM EST. Normally we will get three to four games in and we have fun win or lose. This expansion is no face roll like it used to be so we have had some pretty amazing games so far. If you are interested in joining us, hop in the ventrilo server Stormpike.typefrag.com port: 6265 starting at 9:00 PM EST Wednesday. All are welcome! We really do have a nice group of players that are great at pvp and are fun to play with at the same time. I would like to expand the nights at some point but for now we are doing it only once a week due the daily AP grind. Mizriz is still the leader of this group but he is taking a break so I will be handling it until his glorious return. Feel free to add me: Magdalum#1935 Our previous posts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300172693#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18704976202#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19072677742#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19288699975#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19741364111#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19890438990 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419314409?page=1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743015492 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743694335#post-1 _________________________________Krienn102 1d
1d Need help please What range class I should play? I've been melee for a long time and thinking of trying range. I'm thinking mage, hunter or warlock and no SP or Boomy. This is for pvp only. Also, I know this is a bit of a work but If you guys could give me a short pros and cons of the class you going to pick. I really appreciate your time and effort and thank you so much in advance.Balötwitsalt3 1d
1d Time to balance rbgs already 1 spec per rbg. and !@#$ already you "meta" apologist. RBG heros are nothing more then cleave meta stacking losers that reroll after every buff talk %^-* with there "special" achieves. Every 3 button DH and Boomkin all of a sudden think they are good at the game. And you wonder why no one is actually queing rbgs besides die hard losers and 1400 guild groups doing something while they wait for reset to come after a mythic clear. It works in overwatch, needs to be done in WoWPrisonbuddy34 1d
1d LFG Friendly RBGs Looking for a good friendly group to push ratings with my IRL Warrior friend. 1700+ XP PM me ingame or send me an ingame mail Looking to have fun with a mature group :) See achievements if interested.Simos0 1d
1d Flavor of the month As nice as it sounds to give everyone a fighting chance, I just get mad when someones alt takes a dump on me because its currently overpowered. When gear was important you could rely on the time and dedication you put in to overcome some imbalances. Whats the point of gear if its barely going to do anything for you? Whats the main drive to pvp anymore? Mounts/titles/achievement points? The only significant thing seems to be gear for more PVE number crunching content. What a waste. Gonna go pout. byeKarkova11 1d
1d @Blizz It's Time! DR to Dots For a While now an issue has gone unaddressed. It has been one that has been heavily exploited by us higher ranked RBG Teams. This Exploit is Heavy Rot Comps. The Argument For the longest time many classes have been invalidated by over performing comps, specifically of that which involves 2-3 locks/boomkins or some combinations there of. In an effort to try to validate more classes to being viable we should tone down not the classes, but the stacking there of, of them. The suggested Change There could be a few ways that blizzard could address this. The suggestion being put forward is to apply some sort of mechanic like ... <or> ... in Addition we would have a gui clean up of showing dots with numbers on it for the number of stacks for things like moon fire, Ua, etc. this means applying 2 or 3 classes of dots on a target would be mitigated fully (or even optionally partially in some manner). A change like this will help move the meta away from massive rot comps into the direction of burst oriented damage, there by balancing comp options in rbgs.Amunari22 1d
1d ninja buffs and debuffs in BGs? I have been feeling like sometimes i go into a BG and do noticeable high damage, and in other BGs i feel extremely weak, I now in earlier times one could blame gear, but there is not suppose to be much difference in the power of gear. My current ilvl is 150 for level 69, that is above the minimum so i have a small buff in stats. normal buff is 387, i am at 391. i've been keeping track of how i am doing in bgs, and in the last bg only got 3kbs and damage was only 168k, while others where in the 400k, now i could understand if i was inactive, but i was doing the usual and no matter what i did, i couldn't improve the situation, while in other BGs its almost effortless. I am beginning to believe blizzard is monitoring and giving buffs and debuffs to keep ppl happy, lol. I don't know, but does anyone else feel the same?Grimrip8 1d
1d FYI A little info for yall. Remember when casters were complaining that the melee burst was beyond broken and that caster damage should be increased??? Well if you dont, I certainly do. Blizz buffed caster damage and now you are whining about that???? So what if boomies have an aoe that stacks well with others. So what if aff locks have dots that do good damage. So what if a shadow priest has good dots? When melee get near a caster they can dish out huge damage in a short period of time. Casters have no real escapes accept a mage. Melee have multiple OP gap closers and huge burst damage. Stop complaining and go play the game! Casters need huge damage to compete with melee burst. If an RBG team has 3 boomies and 3 spriests then get a team that counters that. Most RBGs I have been in have little to no target calling so of course the aoe will spread. L2P and you may just beat a caster team.Peeweebowman0 1d
1d Apply pvp gear structure to pve? *not serious, just ask yourself if you would still want to play I cant compete in PVE raids or mythic +'s.! My gear just isnt good enough! Lets make it fair for everyone so we can play on the same level and take gear out of the equation so its more about skill and build. I know its a MMO, but I dont have the time or patience to gear up. I just want to be on the same playing field as people who play a lot more. Rewards for PVE: Transmog, mounts, titles, achievement points, and most of all just playing with others cuz thats what a MMO is all about : ) Sound good?Karkova20 1d
1d Counterstrike totem in BGs? Hey, guys newbie shammie here, I was just wondering if someone could explain to me exactly how counterstrike totem works? Does it affect everyone in the area, like all the damage done on your team, or is it just for the damage done to the shaman? Also I was wondering if AOEs affected totems. Sorry, for the stupid question, just trying to figure out if it's worth taking. Thanks, Garthug.Garthug3 1d
1d time for personal mmr for random bg it literally fixes or addresses almost every issue people complain about here. some class is OP? they will rise in mmr very fast..then face the same classes or players with sufficient skills to counter them (i.e. it wont be as easy) premades? if they go like 10-0...guess what? their personal mmr is through the roof now..and they will face very tough opponents. queu time will increase as well. for the average 'joe' you will see more even matches..regardless of faction. queu times might get better if more participate. there will be less complaining on the forums and in bg's... people silently know that its a system that fixes itself. You wont see a AB anymore with 5 locks (aff/destro), 5 demon hunters, 5 druids.Rotbreath3 1d
1d World Pvp Hey folks! After playing for a bit now what do you guys feel is the best or most fun class for world pvp? Ive got extra time on my hands, my main is getting pretty geared and just waiting for raids atm so im looking for an alt class. Im also on a server with tons of horde so ill prob roll an alliance specifically for some world pvp fun. Tldr: what class/specs are the best for world pvp in your opinion? Thanks everyone!Buttertreat24 1d
1d PvP is Borderline Unplayable -Either damage has to go down or some heals have to come up. In particular: melee damage (Demon Hunters and Frost Death Knights are the worst culprits) is so grossly overtuned they are practically in God-mode. -Healing is the most frustrating, unsatisfying, and impossible it's ever been. It's passable (but not fun) on a Monk and Restoration Druid, but as for all the other specs? Nearly unplayable. Essentially any class that relies on hard casts or is slow moving is not viable. Why? Because they have melee players in their face spamming interrupts, stuns, and snares WHILE doing burst damage that can't be mitigated. Moreover on that, while I love my Monk healer, who wants to be stuck playing -only- a handful of viable specs? Part of the fun of PvP used to be leveling up and having several characters. -Turning on full artifacts in season 3 is only going to make things worse. Can anyone here honestly stomach the thought of some melee classes hitting any harder than they already do? Most ranged classes die in one stun as it is. Do you really want to level a new player through that, even with the catch up mechanics involved? Because that would mean being stuck grinding PvE content until you were semi-viable in any kind of instanced PvP. It's a new and unnecessary gate on content. In WoD there was a gear grind, yes, but it was fairly simple and straight forward. Do your weeklies, grind it out for a week or two, and you could be on an equal playing field for the most part. Now, you must grind your gear, your honor talents, and now your artifact. It's convoluted, and no one asked for it, no one wants it. In conclusion, please stop trying to force some hellish new version of this game down our throats-- a version of the game, seemingly, only the people in your development team want to play.Mancian30 1d
1d Marks of Honor I am getting way too many of these things, wish I would get more mats or something.Hamilkar5 1d
1d Have you guys Ever wanted to pad meters. So when your team is about to get a kill u get ur priest buddy to mc it so you can top it off?Péppérs0 1d
1d Alliance random bg nightmare. Just had the worst night of alliance random bgs for a long long time. Horde just dominated us in nearly every bg. I think the overall score in bgs was 12 - 2 I admit to getting frustrated and having a go at some people. Healers being ignored, are flag caps on the roads now? Capping flags in EOTS when horde owned mid. It was just horrible. I did ok personally but because I was trying to do objectives died quite a bit, especially on the healers. Got to say horde defended their healers well, however with no backup or players willing to do the same I landed up just practising my class in the end. Oh well maybe tomorrow evening will be better. Rant over.Droneattack50 1d
1d 70s thread of we're not back Welcome to the current 70's thread, revised and re-written for World of Warcraft: Legion. DON'T FORGET TO RE-LOCK YOUR EXPERIENCE GAINS! --OVERVIEW-- (7.0 7/11/16) With the release of Legion, Level 70 twinks are expecting a plethora of major changes. These changes include Principles of War for gear normalization, Crates of Battlefield Goods to help players below level cap receive gear from battlegrounds, Legacy Set Bonus locks which negate the effects of wearing multiple pieces of Tier set gear, and Locked/Unlocked Battleground merging, which finally brings players with their experience locked to battlegrounds of players with unlocked experience. --PVP-- --PRINCIPLES OF WAR: In instanced PvP, you no longer gain different stats from your gear. Instead, all characters now have a pre-determined set of stats depending on your specialization. Every point of item level will increase these stats by 0.1%. For level 70s, the hard item level cap is 176, depending on your class. As a level 70, you should realistically expect to queue against players at level 79, perhaps using some Cataclysm blues to gain item level advantages. WoD has given you plenty of time to equalize yourselves against these players, so be prepared. --LEGACY SET/GEAR BONUS LOCKS: Enchants, trinkets, and passive effects on gear (including haste buff from Warglaives) will become deactivated within Battlegrounds and Arenas. This also includes Tier Set bonuses from wearing at least 2 pieces of gear from the same Tier. All Spirit on gear is being changed to Versatility*, but WoD's popular Versatility stat is no longer granted through enchants or gear anyways. It is up to the knowledge of your specialization to contribute. --LOCKED/UNLOCKED BATTLEGROUND MERGE*: Players who have locked their experience will now be matched with players who have their experience unlocked, meaning twinks will regularly be playing with non-twinks within Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. --SKIRMISHES: Skirmishes place you and your teammate(s) against another team of the size you queued for. You may queue solo to be partnered with a complete stranger, or you may queue as a group according to the size of the skirmish you choose. If solo queueing, healers will always partner a DPS, and comps will always play out with mirror queued roles. For example, queueing Healer+DPS will always queue against Healer+DPS, but it isn't guaranteed that someone queueing as Healer will actually take the role (i.e. DPS queueing as Healer.) --GEAR AND STATS-- If you have questions about which stat would be best to stack on your gear, refer to the passives in your spellbook, as each spec retains a 5% increase to a certain off-stat, which designates what may be best for you in PvE. It is highly recommended to play with either a mixture of Brutal Gladiator's gear and Sunwell T6.5, or just full Sunwell gear, as these pieces retain the highest Item Level benefits for the best possible damage/healing you can put forward. If you're interested in purchasing Brutal Gladiator's gear, it is now purchased with Marks of Honor*, which are obtained from Battlegrounds and Skirmishes. Brutal Gladiator gear vendors can be located in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and in the Dalaran Sewers. A majority of this gear is not currently available for Monks*. If you're curious why the professions tab is missing, it's because professions no longer retain stat bonuses to having them learned or giving unique bonuses. Your preferred professions will be your best ones. Good luck. --WHAT SHOULD I PLAY?-- (Currently, refer to http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-calc to check out new talents, spells, and levels needed to learn new spells. Level 70s do not earn PvP Talents) --GUILDS-- Horde: <Inspect Me> - Area 52 <Inspect Me> Azuremyst Alliance: <Legacy WoW> - ScarletCrusadePälädin184 1d
1d Final Road to 8 pvp movie Hey everyone .. Finally my movie is out!!! So stoked on this project. I learned a lot doing it and couldnt be happier about it. This is my first pvp movie and first real project that will lead into more soon Thank you everyone that watches it and plz like and sub for more content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXGe9A3V8U&t=7sTreisakilla3 1d
1d Join Bg specialists Honor farming. Honor farm up to 40 man cross realm premades. All players must have discord in order to play. Jump on to Que with us. Want to pvp with a pvp team or group. Why not come and join BG Specialists For Cross realm battlegrounds. Come get your honor points and PvP Achievements. PST for more info. Tahamoot#1656Tahalahon0 1d
1d Res glitch? unable to res at graveyards in bgs now...Gødrøk1 1d
1d Add-on to track enemy kicks ? Is there one?Elerooze3 1d
1d lopsided games. There aren't many feelings in the gaming world greater than the feeling of an intense and competitive BG that's coming down to the wire. Unfortunately, those moments rarely happen anymore. It doesn't matter if you're winning or losing, games just aren't competitive. I would rather lose an extremely close and competitive BG than win a blowout that's not even engaging or fun.Tenivath6 1d
2d Hey Blizzard Is there a fuc@#! way for you guys to make the class role even out in random bgs? I did 20 randoms and Ally always had 3 healers and Horde only 1 or none. Hopefully you guys do something about this fuc@#$! situation.Hitøkiri0 2d
2d Destroy Glaives! No matter what strat is chosen we always seem to lose. "Go Mid and hangar" We control both and still lose. "All Hangar" at least it's a quick loss "All to Docks!" Wipe... or we take it and alliance destroys our glaives just to win anyway. "TURTLE!!!!" slow and painful loss Can anyone tell me how we are supposed to win?Skinwälker13 2d
2d @Menjo And other rbgers who aren't 2s partner About 1 hour 11 mins in https://www.twitch.tv/venruki/v/114540470 guardian druid OP? Anyone test this in rbgs? Its doing like as much damage as a feralDeshxx5 2d
2d Please Blizzard more cc just pile it in... First off for those thinking it's just another failed class DH( shame on you blizzard) bittching ..it's not I have multi 110's....but when a BG win comes down to whoever has the most cc's ..wands etc it's time for someone with an I.Q over 80 to restructure how bg's are played ..if you've played Ashran lately it basically it's a frame rate festival...whichever side can get the opponents frame rates to single digits first WINS. Also just 15 minutes ago 50 players {Magically} at the 5th node as in transported ?Tylorian3 2d
2d Can't Res At Graveyard Is anyone else unable to respawn at the graveyard? There's no spirit healer or timer. I can corpse run, but that makes for a sad bg :(Fannyalger15 2d
2d Elite Gear Vendor Is there one now or only after the end of the season?Mavrena12 2d
2d Why are ashran Que are taking forever? I can que up for ashran but won't have the que pop for over 2 hours. It also doesn't help that the horde massive afk to end the game for the alliance . What caused the que for ashran to be so high?Chappíe4 2d