Battlegrounds

Feb 21, 2013 Balance racials for PvP Horde aoe racial blanketing is far superior to the ally, human EMFH is powerful but it only counters 1 horde aoe racial. No ally racial has any kind of cc or a passive cc reduction time, we have 2 from troll and orc We have 2 racial aoe cc's, 3 classes increase to pet damage we also have some 2-3 min cd's to sync with burst bloodfury, bersking, Being at able to kill your target with enhanced faction blanketing/burst offsets any kind of free trinket the 1 ally racial is given to humans . The other non human ally racials seem to be moderately underpowered when compared to horde and provide very little in offensive department. You cant kill someone while cc'd to death, which happens more frequently to the ally because of tauren/elf aoe racials and happens far less to horde with 2 less aoe cc's in the mix and troll/orc due to racial passive reductions. I see no real balance issues or gamebreakers with the 1% crit, haste and hit along with expertise weapon racials Racial Aoe cc , passive cc reductions, EMFH, 3%pet damage and burst cd's should all get scrapped to provide better faction balanceKimmygibblr5 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Did the 40 base resilence ruin pvp I thought about the changes for mop, the 40 base resil has thrown pvp under 90 out of wack. What do should have done is give all pvp gear at expansion caps pvp power so if im in full brutal or vinilla gear i get like 35 percent pvp power. Blizzard just should have given a starter pvp set at each expansion cap 60 70 85 90, that gave you 30 percent damage reduction and like 10 percent pvp power.Cuchullain6 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 [A] Rogue Lf RBG team 5.2 Hello all, I am currently looking for a serious rbg team. My CR is 1414, the only reason this being so low is that I have only been able to do a few rbgs all of 5.1 Mainly because NO ONE WANTS ROGUE. I have very good 1v1 skills, and can defeat many op classes that have much higher ratings ( including people with t2 weapons and all). But yeah. 5.2 is going to level the playing field for rogues. And I was hoping to find an rbg group that I can continue learning with and pushing for higher ratings. If interested, btag: papa@1137Clîx0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Get rid of Call to Arms and while you're at it, Blizz, get rid of all the crappy BG that no one likes (which is generally anything involving walls and/or engines). Queue times are 90 minutes to 2 hours for non-CTA BG. I'm really sick of doing the same quests and dungeons for the 1000th time. And people wonder why there are trolls in trade chat.Mikerowave7 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Gear Purchase This May seem a dumb question, but how do I buy high level PVP gear? Do I need the previous set to trade in for the next set up? I haven’t done a ton of PVP and I would like to start soon. I want really good gear but I’m just not sure what set or tier level I should get and how I get it. I’ve looked in Stormwind at, I think it was wyrmstalker (sp) but it has purchase requirements that are not just justice/valor/honor points – there is another requirement that I can’t tell what the symbol is. Anyways, I would like the near highest or highest gear possible – how do I buy it?Tempestuous3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 BG balance via disabling solo queue: The biggest complaints I see on this forum are (in no particular order): bots, bads, composition imbalance, pug vs. premades. I think there is a ridiculously easy way to fix this... Require a group of 5 in order to queue for a BG. I understand that queue times might increase and offer no estimate as to by how much, but if Blizzard was to institute a LFBG function that would likely resolve the queue problem (much like how oQ currently operates). This is a just a suggestion that I feel like would be an insanely easy way to cut back on a lot of the commonly complained about parts of BG's, feel free to chime in.Edgemaiden25 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Provide Gold for Battlegrounds I would like to address a issue I am encountering. I love to do battleground but I find I can not do it as much as I would like to because I have to farm gold to upgrade my new armor and weapons that I get. The PVE players receive gold for every dungeon and raid that they do, is it to much to ask that those of us in the PVP area of the game receive gold per battle. The second idea is Blizzard selling gold to its customers so those that do not want to run around collecting ore and pretty flowers can get out of the way of those that do want to do this.Pyashing18 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Shadow priest in BGs? they any good? 5.2 Shadow priest in BGs? they any good? Like on the videos i see online it doesnt seem like shadow has a good burst to kill some one in 2-3 shoots like a war or a mage/lock canBanquito3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 deleted deletedMemõries40 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 WSG Groups... Any Horde groups running WSG at the moment? The pug teams are lacking, (big surprise).Grinm3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 A new guild looking for pvpers Hi i am member from Jesus had a Soul Stone and we are recruting members to pvp with us we are a lvl 15 guild that pvp all the time we do rbgs and arenas with everyone in the guild. We are a real friendly guild and we are just looking for more people to pvp with. We are on the realm Dalvengyr and if u are intrested just send me a message on wow my real id is logandale1@hotmail.com Thank you for your timeArream0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 RBG before Arenas and CP? anyone else think its weird that if i do my 10 Arenas first and then my 2 RBGs I can get capped but if you do 2 RBGs First and then 10 Arenas you are still stuck at the 1800 mark? is this a bug or intended?Cambriaa6 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 5.2 PvP Weapons ilvl Hi, would someone kindly link me the stats or a link to the stats of the new non-upgradable Malevolent Gladiator's Decapitator that will be available with honor in 5.2? I'm somewhat confused on what ilvl it will be, and what the stats will look like. Thanks.Kreedo2 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 PVP is no skill now As title states. PVP takes very little skill now with the amount of damage that is going around. I am constantly getting globalled and blanket silenced by classes because they can destroy me so fast. When I do live long enough to cast I am able to fake cast soo many people if I dont die while casting even with how easy it has been made to kick/ silence people these days. I notice its the same classes over and over, these primarily being warriors, hunters, shadow priests and warlocks. I feel that there is very little statergy left in pvp especially with people dieing as fast as they do. I am all for more damage and increasing the pace of PVP but the amount of CC in this game for how fast people kill you is just ridiculous. I mean why even have healers? I have played since WOW beta and I understand that it's still early in the expansion and it takes a bit for survivability to increase as it generally has in past expansions. I just hope the state of PVP will improve in 5.2.Restyle41 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Nrml bgs boil down to 50/50 win loss faceroll The problem I'm seeing is, it seems normal bgs (discounting premades) have no competition anymore. For the most part (beyond a rare occasion), its absolutely faceroll one way or another. I kinda get that they have probably implemented some sort of balancing to get people to roughly 50/50 win loss in normal bgs. I'm actually ok with that, but when you can pretty much know within 2 minutes of the start of a bg, which side of the 50/50 coin you landed on because its such a faceroll one way or another, bgs have lost the fun. This only seems to have started happening significantly over the last few seasons. I won't even attempt to wade into all the other myriad issues of bots or class balance, or other stuff I see and hear a lot about, but normal bgs are simply broken. I've probably played more normal bgs than anything else in the game, long long before acheivements and statistics, long before I even desired to level to max level, and usually even well after being fully pvp geared. I've seen enough qq over the years about "x faction stinks, or I never win, or we never win this particular bg", but often times you look at the sample size of bgs that those peeps talk about its like 60 to 100 (some significantly more), but over the long run - i'm about 50/50 on about 10,000 bgs on about 15 chars (some of this admitidly before statistics were kept in game), so its not unreasonble to think there is some sorta mechanic inbuilt to keep the balance. But now - beyond that rare occasion when you can come from behind say a 2 nil down wsg, or the like, the change in the normal bg landscape went from a fun feeling of always having a chance to a feeling of man they seriously need to fine tune the matchmaking to put some competition back into bgs. Anyone else get this feeling?Purplestar17 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 fed up with pvp my understanding of random bg was to act as a stepping stone for rbg's or arena not get rolled by premades who had been carried to full mal and just want free cp's for pug stomping... i should not have to face full premades when 50% of my team is afk/botting this is getting to be 1 big joke and i just dont see myself playing much longer if the hot mess that is pvp isnt fixed..Enlightenone28 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Need help to get to 2.2+ RBG Hi, I have been playing with lots of 2.1K+ player and I have noticed that I'm getting out healed. If someone could give me some tips about their spell rotation or gameplay, it will be very appriciate. Thx a lotIronweed1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Choosing a main for pvp So i am trying to choose a main pvp to hopefully play for as long as i play wow. I have a few level 86's but no 90's. This is because i want to get one to 90 and stick with it. I do prefer ranged dps over melee. I don't really mind being a pure dps class, even though i do like healing. I want the class to take very much skill to play and master. I am very competitive, so i want to be able to top damage charts or at least have the capability to. I kind of enjoy dots, i do enjoy seeing lots of numbers flying around my screen. I don't want to have to depend on cooldowns to be able to survive or kill something. Finally, i want to be wanted in rbg's. I don't want to have that hard of a time finding a group. Any suggestions?Gainpower6 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Why am I so squishy? Ok, im a hunter. I get that im supposed to snipe/ stay far away. But why does it seem that i can't even fight a priest. That just seems unrealistic, even with their healing prowess i should at least be able to keep them occupied without them wiping the floor with me in a couple of seconds. I guess my question is what is can I do to win more pvp 1 on 1 battles? Because whatever im doing now isn't working :/Agrivorn4 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 "I don't Care, it's a game" Look, yes, wow is a game, nothing is life or death. in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. However, our community would be better off as a whole if those of you who "don't care" how you play, or where you move, or what you kill in a BG could kindly just stop playing, it would make things so much nicer. Why would you play something if you don't care about it?Asilbür2 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Hey, how does it feel? To know that this game rewards bots equally as much as skilled players in PvP settings? Not only is botting possible, it's easy, comes with no risk and is literally no slower at accomplishing honor gains than simply playing the game.Banaritaz10 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Kel'Thuzad or Darkspear? Which is best for PvP but has a little bit of raiding also. Or is there a better one for Hardcore PvP? Alliance by the way.Evolution8 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 "Random battleground? Here, Warsong Gulch!" I've been queuing Random Battlegrounds all day. I queue Random Battleground specifically because I DO NOT WANT to queue for Warsong Gulch, which is the current Call to Arms. I do not want to queue for Warsong Gulch because the winning probability, if you're not part of a premade, is nearly zero. Still, even when queueing Random Battleground, all I seem to get is: (1) Warsong Gulch. (2) In-progress Warsong Gulch, where the other side is already leading 1/0 or 2/0. Out of maybe 15 battlegrounds I've queued today, most were Warsong Gulches. Half of them were in-progress, already-lost Warsong Gulches. If we have a Random Battleground that's separate from Call to Arms, doesn't it make sense that the person queueing for the Random Battleground DOES NOT WANT the one that's Call to Arms? I understand you would like to force people to do the Call to Arms battleground anyway. But having only that pop, and nothing else? Can't there be some sort of internal cooldown?Elocyn13 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 quintessential addon's for pvp... I have some, but I was wondering what addon's you guys couldn't live without in pvp. Ui, buffs, map and everthing.Ablaze17 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 85 PVP items. I don't know if this really is a pvp thread, but it's how I intend to use the information, so I would appreciate any assistance I can get.. I was wondering: With this new BoA gear in MoP, is it possible for me to transfer an item from my ORC shaman to a WORGEN druid, on the same server? Is it as simple as just mailing it to that 'toon'? Also, along these terms, some item level 463 items are account bound, and upgrade-able... am I able to upgrade and / or enchant these items, with my level ninety character, and -still- mail them across factions, if the above question is indeed viable? If not, is there a reasonable way to get items such as these across factions? When BoE items are considered for PvP purposes, is the best way to transfer them from factions the neutral Auction House? Again, are these items able to be enchanted or upgrade? (Pretty sure any attempts to modify a BoE item make them bind to the character?) Would it be easier to make a character of the same faction, gear it with the ninety, and then PAY to change factions? ((I'd probably require a server change too, if I was to commit so much.))Zublious5 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Please explain low level brackets I just want to know why people make lvl 70, 80, 85 twinks? Dont they get crushed in BGs by lvl 74, 84, 89 players???Zhk2 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 PVP Broke Beyond Repair Overpowered heals and so much AOE CC the PVP aspect of this game sucks beyond belief now. It is better to keep twinks at low levels before all the crazy cc at higher levels.Geneth1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 enhance in rbgs Are enhance shamans any good to have in rbgs?Zello1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 What should I do? (7200 CP for season) Okay so by March 5th I will have a total of 7200 season earned conquest points, 50 points short of being able to buy the weapon. I currently have 3150 CP and will have 4950 by March 5th. Winning one RBG would solve my problems but I'm in full dreadful besides the Mal chest so I doubt I will even be able to get in to any groups. Since I probably won't get the extra 800 CP from winning 2 RBG's these next 2 weeks, what is my best option for using my CP points? Should I just upgrade my Mal chest 2/2 and see if I can get one other piece of Mal gear? ThanksAthegreat1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Moar CC We need more CCs in this game for PVP... seriously.. not enuf!Hexponential4 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 MM pvp Viable?Erotika1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Calling Out "TOP" Rbg Leaders hi, speed here! check out my video where my friend Hauttz explains his view on the "top" RBG leaders. (he's drunk) Hauttz is has been 2300 in arena and RBGs for 8 seasons in a row, so he has some idea of what he's talking about. The views in this video do no represent spééd in any way. mature language. Skip to 22:24 for the good stuff http://www.twitch.tv/speedthehunter/b/369625812Spééd0 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Question about Restorative Amber.. This is more of a world-PvP oriented inquiry. On two different occasions during my engagements on my main (pally) I've squared off with an Undead Shadow Priest, and a Goblin Warrior. Point? With the shadow priest, my girlfriend and I were both heatedly pounding away at this guy and somehow during the fight, he broke combat to use Restorative Amber. Just 30 minutes ago, I was also right on top of a Goblin Warrior, never did he get out of range long enough to drop combat.. yet somehow he too.. became capable of using this extremely annoying (yet clever) means of sustaining himself while I was on him. Can anyone help me brainstorm how the hell these people became capable of using said item while in combat?Grimhenge7 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 My first pvp vid Some Regular @$$ PvP here for your viewing pleasure. The credits should answer any questions about the UI, Mods, or Music, but if you have any more feel free to ask 'em below. No keyboards were harmed in the making of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyD_oYx_X4IDreadhoof3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 PvP Healer So I've read the patch notes, and with the slight increase to healing done and the 2 additional glyph slots for disc priest, I thought I'd give it a try. Now, my Shaman is in full honor gear with the conquest necklace, and my priest is in crafted PvP gear with honor necklace and back. I understand that spirit is a massive issue, but ignoring that, my output is terrible compared to how my shaman was at the crafted gear bracket. I just can't choose to which class I should devote my effort going into 5.2, and would love some opinions. Thanks for your time :) tl;dr: Shammy (Resto) or Priest (Disc) for RBG and Arena 5.2Quarry8 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Low level PvP I know its not realistic to expect every level of PvP to be properly balanced, when designers have a hard enough time trying to balance the only part that matters. But I twinked out a rogue and at low level its not uncommon for me to 1 shot people with Ambush. I know this probably isnt news to anyone, I just felt inclined to comment on it because of how cheezy it feels. I know if someone did it to me I would probably rage, because there is really no defense against it for certain people.Dahrkin1 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 PVP a proposed solution This is a proposed change that could maybe help all those people complaining about lopsided BG's/premades that I see threaded every day. I also just read a post complaining about the alt gearing situation, and how much they hated to be facerolled by geared/seasoned vets. They wanted random BG's to be won by skill, not gear differential. So this is just a rough solution I thought of, which maybe has already been posted.. Firstly, I have been pvping on all different alts/mains since vanilla and have never had any issue with how pvp is set up. So don't flame me for this idea, I couldn't care less if pvp stays the way it is, I'm just trying to help the community :) Random BG's = you are autojoined with max gear for that season. No switching gear, you are given 1 extra minute to reforge stats pregame. Winning gives you same ol' honor/conquest. Rated BG's = you enter with your own earned gear from honor/conquest points as it is now. Random Arena = same as Random BG's Rated Arena = Same as Rated BG's. All RATED PVP gives much better rewards. Elite Transmog sets that are not recolors but actual cool new sets, new mounts, tabards, new titles, large gold sums for top teams each week/month, etc. Or pretty much anything within reason that would be a really popular reward among the community. *With this system, if you get rolled in a "Random" BG or Arena and you have equivalent gear you have no one to blame but yourself/your team. Randoms will be based off of intelligence moreso, and maybe a little group comp. This would hopefully shut up all those people that hate the gear grind, are extreme casuals who don't have the gear grind time, and those who seem to always find something to blame other than themselves :) Take it or leave it. Pvp is pretty much fine the way it is imo, you may actually invest less time in this game without the gear grind and get bored. Beware what you wish for.Catatonic3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 State of Pvp I think PVP is great, but to make it that much more fun i beleive that blizzard should add more to cc to every class and to make sure they dont share any DR. i DO not find it fun as a resto healer to be able to cast a spell off. i beleive real fun comes from letting go of ur uncontrolable character and watch him get cc;d till he dies. PLS blizzard , make more cc and less DR. i DO not want to be able to cast a spell.Cleareyes2 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 classes with pets fix please I notice that warlocks pet that seduce for 8 seconds while mounted can simply cruise right pass you even if you stun them fro 2 seconds, i think these classes pets should not attack while the owner is mounted, any thoughts ?Porktooth20 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Rogues' Shroud of Concealment used in bgs I have come to the conclusion that rogues are op in bgs, due to Shroud of Concealment. They can hide an entire strike team to roflstomp an unsuspecting flag carrier, or take a base completely by surprise. Even with myself being a hunter, I can't know whether it's just the rogue or if he also happened to smuggle a few buddies in with him, til it's too late to do anything about it. I know it only lasts 15 seconds, but a good distance can be traveled in 15 seconds. Defenders will be none the wiser, even if there is a hunter in the defending group, when a rogue is able to smuggle his buddies into the defenders' base. It just about makes hunter tracking useless, when even a hunter can be taken by surprise, with an entire group of attackers that seem to show up out of nowhere.Irunthatway8 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Horde strat - Arathi Basin Can someone explain this to me, because maybe I'm missing something. In 90% of AB matches over the past 3 weeks, the horde team has 1 or 2 people go to Lumber Mill (and get slaughtered), between 0 and 3 people go to the Gold Mine (and usually die fairly quickly), 0 to 2 people stay at Farm (and die when the zerg from LM sweeps through), with 8-12 people at the Blacksmith or fighting on roads en route to Stables. Failing to capture either LM or GM at the start almost always results in getting 4 capped with half the team at BS and half rezzing at the GY and a ton of enemies on the doorstep, so why do it?Mikerowave4 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Battleground Res Timers There needs to be a fix to the way you res in battlegrounds, Either you end up being delayed for 6 seconds and miss the res, or you misclick, clicking escape and end up taking another 30 seconds to res. Ressing needs to be more consistent.Minii4 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 28, 2013 Do you like to PvP? Well so do we, and we can use a few more players. We do random bgs and arenas unless we have 10 on for rated bgs. We are most active between 5-6pm till about 12 am (midnight) PST And active pretty much all times on the weekends. We are a mature guild with the bulk of our members 25 years or older. We are not a PG-13 guild, we swear like sailors, talk sh!t about you, other players and even about ourselves. So if you can't take a joke then move along, cause we are not the bots you are looking for. We like to have fun, and don't stress ratings much, although we do have plans to go 2200+ next season in rated battle grounds. Ventrillo with a working microphone is a must, don't even contact us without one since the interview will be conducted on vent. If you are not a crayon eating, window licking, trade chat retard and are interested in smashing (or getting smashed) other players with us contact one of us in game via our battle tags. Lunk#1325 Raoh#1177Lunk23 Feb 28, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 CTA is terrible. Blizzard are sadist. I'm sick of doing whatever the Call to Arms battleground is 9 times out of 10 when I select 'Random' battleground. It's basically forcing alliance to give horde more honor. We should be able to downvote this thing at least.Gnosis7 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 1800 rbg's - Eye of the storm [video] hey guys and girls of wow its time to take a brake form the QQ'ing and relax a bit. so i put up a video on how me and my team deal with stress in Rbg's i hope you enjoy it WoW 1800 rbg's - Eye of the storm (dealing with stress) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAn5GBIb440 (disclaimer i am in now way a pro at this game or stating i am a pro) PS. any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated plz and thank youPhonetic23 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Noob Healer PVP Advice New to healing, and just leveled this char. Been doing call to arms to get geared up but plan to get into RBG and maybe eventually arena. I'm struggling with survivability and being cc'd to death. I try to keep moving and keep my distance, but too much distance and I'm not in range to heal the whole group. Any halfway decent team trains me and I find myself outside the pack with 3 or 4 on me. And by the time I get through the rogues stuns, and the locks fear, I'm met with the hunter's disorientate and a couple of silences thrown in for good measure. And I'm dying quick. I now my gear is not great but I should be doing better with what I have. It's not like I don't have good defensive CD's, I know, but maybe I am not using them rightly, or I tend to shoot my wand too early perhaps. Movement trinket, displacer beast, warriors fear (symbiosis when I can get it), disorienting roar, cyclone (which I don't always think to use defensively but probably should), are all hot keyed, and life savers. But... I guess I'm just looking for some advice on strategies for survivability, and positioning, spell priority, etc. Thanks much.Anaxx6 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 A Few Questions New to pvp 1: should i get the full Contender's Revenant plate set? 2: as a paly what speck is best? 3: if i have ilvl 450 pvp armor and 476 pve armor which one should i use? 4: with 5.2 around the corner should i bother or wait until updateAndryana2 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Low Level RBGS Wed Looking for low level rbgs tongith, wed feb 20th.Irishbugg0 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 49's queue times? Random battleground wait time: 43 minutes? Is this normal outside of the dates on the main topic, or is it just because I'm queueing at almost 5 AM EST?Tinayia15 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Comprehensive List - whats wrong pre-90 Dear Blizzard, have you ever, considered that max level PVP isn't all that exists ? so many things are wrong with PVP right now and have been ever since vanilla. i think its time to correct that in the right way. heres the comprehensif list of whats wrong in BGs pre-max level. GEARS - we get pvp gear every 10 levels only. seriously ? i mean with brackets being every 5 levels we get to upgrade pvp gears every 10 levels. - No resillience or pvp power from 1-70 seriously, you think the 40% resilience is enough. Its not... if ya wanna change the stats of pvp you at least have to do it equally on all gears not just high level ones. - Unbreakable Gear ceilling. just like at max level, there is this point where gears aren't going to cut it for you. you need to push forward in getting such better gears but to achieve that you will have to die countless times just to get better. i need to die out 1000 times just to get the necessary honor point to buy myself the right gears ? actually the best way to kick butt in PVP is to get friends to run me a few 10th of times the dungeons to overgear myself. which means that if i hate PVE, i am still forced to do it just to get a decent chance in PVP. we just die out 1000 times for no reason, we are totally useless even if we have skills and get totally outmatched by the people that actually played PVP since the beginning. making this ceiling even more unbreakable for us. thats not only what it does... it unfortunately make the BG team lose more often because of it. meaning, ungeared people get into that BG, more chances at losing we get, losing gives us less honor point, which in turns makes gear wait further away. hense goes the wheel. we have to break that wheel and i think the only way to do this is to redo the low level gears in order to make them more PVP oriented and in order to give gears more then every 10 levels, as was mentionned above. STATS - 40% resillience at all time. too much... 30% was supposed to be the number and it was fine. - PVP power and Resillience... what the heck this is the major problem actually... let me check it off for you... how about you added two stats that are completely useless. i mean at max level you get resillience which is counter acted by power. so why have you even put them in if its to go back to the base 40% resil ? not to mention low level gears dont have that at all which means we have no way to pump our dps in order to get rid of that 40% resil. hence healers can stand there healing themselves up even if the whole group is on them. drop 40% to 30% resil max... and then add pvp power right away, but forget resillience, you already gave people 40% at all times. CLASSES far worse then you think... - healer infinite life regen Yup, we have no way now to remove the healers mana. thanks to that they have infinite mana regen which in turn makes them infinitely impossible to kill them. yes we can stun them, silence them... but is that even worth it considering a single instant HOT can keep them alive for 15 seconds straight. not to mention trinkets to get out of tight spot. so yeah, infinite life and mana healers needs to go. - dps is too low now. yup, ever since the 40% resil. dps has become too low, we cant even make a dent in healers. unless we are totally and spammably over geared for the level we are in. and those healers aren'T even over geared. so dps has to go back up. my suggestion, give PVP power to lower level PVP gears. thats much needed. - 60-70 death knights needs to be regeared. Basically any death knights in those ranges came out of their starting zones with like 2-3x the force of one single guy who had to level up to that point. which means DPS wise they simply outmatch us 10 to 1. its awefull how much their strenght is... did you know that a deathknight level 60, can almost solo rampart all by himself where any other classses have to get thru hell just to get the right gears for that ? now imagine that DK in PVP, how easily he raped the opponents team. seriously its awefull... yeah those DK gears needs to get their stats lowered a bit. even if just to give other classes a chance at rivaling them. these needs to be checked and fast. some of these things are like that since vanilla. you really need to start looking at pre max level PVP as well. all these points above makes it impossible to actually PVP right. they all contribute in furthering the gap for new players. im usually not the type to complain, but this i cannot stand anymore, i've been PVPing for 8 years now and this is the crappyest experience i ever had ! think of the people who level in BGs please, they deserve a chance at liking their experience too you know.Bloodhoofjr4 Feb 20, 2013