Battlegrounds

Mar 14, 2013 High To Full Horde Server Hi im looking for a good battle group and arena server that often look for people to join them in trade chat, other than darkspear and Tich been to both, so if anyone can help i would be thankful !Insecticide1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Best 19 Tinkers. in no order once placed. Hunter:Reflexes/Pizza/Beau Mage:Snowshoes/Aurio Warlock:Dorygon Shaman:Purj/Cannabis/Niini/Dasfizzle Priest:Maelstrom/Phe/ Pally:Ore/Behemath Rogue:Frantix/Slydur/Goma/Sax Druid:idk Warrior:ConfidentdtfHuddj61 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 what is wrong with alli BGs? im not sure whats going on here but my wife and i have been back to wow for a couple months now, and this last patch seems to have intensified some of the concerns we already have. i will elaborate. first of all. coming back since cata left us with a plethora of 85s, so i have not done any BGs below that bracket, and lvl cap. here are the trends that have me concerned: my wife and i both play multiple classes, we enjoy melee and healing more than ranged, but play casters as well. regardless of which of the 2 mentioned brackets we notice a trend of either of us topping the alliance healing and dmg charts by alot. but horde so far ahead of us. its amazing. she will top 3 dps or healer and i generally fill the other role, but (and especially in the dmg catagory) it will be like 8/10 top dmg are all horde. as i said, healing seems to bit a bit more evened out but its still a very common problem. scaling in bgs has changed as i understand secondary stats will scale appropriately. if my understanding is correct, this means that lower lvl toons will scale down in hit crit exp dodge ect. but main stats (which higher lvls have greater access to of course due to lvl reqs. on gear) remain constat. what is left is a huge miss gap for lower lvls while higher lvls have MUCH more stam and (main stat) ive noticed this since tuesday but as i pointed out already, only seems to increase the trend ive noticed. AB: all go LM all go farm look at map we traded farm for st and have lm but horde have gm bs and st. why do alliance seem to go around horde as if they hope to be let aloe while running flags? so what is it? ive been around since vanilla nd nvr bought into hypes like "more pvpers like horde and more pve'ers like alli" but regardless of the cause, its a clear trend of alli's numbers not even comparing to the horde numbers. even when we win we seem to have far less HK's it seems to be more mentality and laziness but that takes mass numbers which i fear we may be reaching. TL:DR. i mean, who Q's up for a bg w/o overveiwing their gear and setting themselves up for success MATHEMATICALLY before entering a game where gear can be the diff between winning and losing just as much as wits and skill? edit: spellcheck is SOOOO 1900sTomasini2 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Afkers Need to be dealt with. Sick of losing because people are too lazy to play this game or idiots can't take 2 seconds to report the person AFK. gets old nuff said QQ420blazeitPhobia5 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Overpowered PvP Burst Fixes. Please Comment. Vertego's idea's for neutralizing overpowered burst in PvP. These ideas are provided by yours truly to provide a path for a better PvP experience. Instructions: Please comment on which one of these idea's you like best or if there is another way to fix this ongoing problem, please provide your own thoughts. If you would like to see one of these changes implemented in the game please post a comment that includes the idea you would like to see implemented and why you think it is a good idea. If you can't think of a reason please just tell us which one you like most. This is not a trolling post so please refrain from trolling and provide only constructive comments on why you believe an idea will or will not work. Ideas: I. The first idea is to give players a passive PvP buff that is triggered when a player receives non periodic damage or is hit for an amount above a specified threshold. This buff would reduce damage taken by X(maybe 20%) amount for 10 seconds and only reset when a player has not been struck by a non periodic strike for 10 seconds. (Please do not use exiting combat as a reset mechanic for this passive as it would cause problems.) II. The second idea is to give all players a cool down that is off the GCD and is usable during any CC that has a one or two minute cool down and reduces damage taken by X(maybe 20%) amount. III. The third idea is to buff overall resilience in PvP and lower all healing so players will be able to survive a burst but still not live forever if they are being focused. IV. The fourth idea is to create a diminishing return for PvP power like there is for resilience when more than a certain amount is gained through items and effects. V. The fifth idea is to give PvP trinkets 2 charges. This mechanic would work like the warrior double charge or the monk roll abilities where each charge has its own cool down and perhaps increase the cool down to 3 minutes in this case. VI. The sixth idea is to nerf the burst trinkets by 50% again and lower the cool down to 30 or 45 seconds and reduce the buff duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds. VII. The seventh idea is to buff overall resilience by a large amount and cause it to provide diminishing returns over time while taking damage from non periodic sources until overall resilience has diminished completely or until it reaches half its original value. You can also make it a per strike diminishing return. ************** These ideas are to help tone down overpowered burst in PvP and allow players to react when they are taking damage rather than be killed in too few seconds to take defensive action. PvP should be about both defense and offence and should never be decided by who has the bigger stick(largest burst dps) My favorite idea is the first one (I.) because players will have time to use defensive abilities or movements while determining the best way to counter the class or classes that are attacking them and survive long enough to either defend themselves or die trying.Vertego5 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 /follow Removed? This is very silly! If it is to stop bots from playing, bots don't use /follow. The people who use follow are multi boxers. Who run multiple accounts at once, which they all legitimately pay for and play...there is no point in taking this away!Calydascope114 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 When is the RBG ladder being reset? Because there is absolutely NO concievable way that people within a week of a new season opening have achieved 800 games this season; no concievable reason why there are still 3k+ people on a leaderboard when everyone should have started at 0MMR. Is WinTrading really the new way to get "hero of the horde" easy modeLustx1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Noob Q. re: capping conquest. Hi, If I were to play rbgs and earn say 500 conquest, then do arenas a couple days afters, would my conquest cap out at 1,800? And I'd need to do more rbgs? Or, would it go all the way to 2,200 since I already gained enough conquest in rbgs to earn the extra 400 points to cap at 2,2000 just by finishing off the point accumulation in arenas? Thank you.Synaroux6 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Ranged dps class for pvp? After leveling a ret pally...a warrior and a rogue..i've come to the conclusion that melee is just not my thing..i enjoy chilling at range. So i am trying to choose a main pvp to hopefully play for as long as i play. Because of all the new dailies and such, i want to just focus on one so i don't get too far behind on the new pvp season. I don't really mind being a pure dps class, even though i do like healing a little bit. I want the class to take very much skill to play and master. I do rated bg's with a combination of 2's, 3's and randoms for fun. Because of this, i want to be able to survive or at least have some defense cooldowns if i'm getting focused. I am very competitive, so i want to be able to top damage charts or at least have the capability to. I kind of enjoy dots, i do enjoy seeing lots of numbers flying around my screen. I don't want to have to depend on cooldowns to be able to survive or kill something. Finally, i want to be wanted in rbg's and pvp in general and not have a hard time getting into a group. This sound like any ranged class?Hydraxis3 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Looking for 2k+ RBG Leader... Looking for 2k+ experienced RBG leader: this will include guild members in the guild that are 2k experienced as well (low mmr are also accepted). Whisper Konylol or myself in-game & we'll get it set up in no time. Please have Skype/Vent ThanksGrinm1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 So, about stopping those "basic" bots... Seems to be working, right? http://i.imgur.com/NmwWwjb.jpgSwiftylicous6 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 LF A Rated BG Team. Me and mage are looking to do rated Bg's and want to form a team.Blutanstieg0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Give us more BGs! how come there are dozens of dungeons and raids, and only a few bgs and arenas?, pvp needs more variety!Rhoads27 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 hero of the horde any chance a blue can comment on why cheaters were given this title? i only ask because i see players on horde with 2527 rating that got it and i ended the season with 2526 rating and didn't get it. would be nice if the few hundred cheaters ahead of me on the ladder didn't get the title that i actually earned... what a joke.Peteypuff20 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 R-druid LF random/CTA grp Just looking for some players who want to do randoms or rbgs and actually win something. I am losing more than 75% of my bgs to people whom cannot use their brain. Anyone care to do some bgs with me? I have skypeBeepboopkill1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Level raising in bgs Absolutely ruined the lower brackets, twink or not . Prot warriors running around one shotting people ! Never ending heals ! They sure spoil us at Blizzard !Irishtasa8 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 BM Hunter on Windrunner lf 2's/3's/RBG Team I'm new to PVP and am fully geared. I'd like to get to it as early as possible this season, I just need someone to do it with... I'd hate to resort to doing 2's as 1vs 2 lol... Feel free to message me ingame or reply to this thread...Kamila0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Fury Warr & Frost Mage LF Rated BG Team!!! Willing to Switch Servers not Factions.Blutanstieg0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Regarding wins from battlegrounds I can't seem to find a topic on this so any clarification would help. It says on the honor tab that you still get conquest from winning unrated battlegrounds, however i havent been getting any. Did they remove this?Anicessia3 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 More stats please.. ...I love stats...wish BG chart had more stats. Missed KBs KB that dropped flag (healer) healed to full from less then 10k crazy stuff i know, not that important no doubt I would just like to see it:)Meatballzz0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Why is Tyrannical lower Resil/Power? So I'm looking at the vendor right now and the upgrade from my ilevel 476 Malevolent Gloves increases my stats but lowers my resil and pvp power by 45 each. Please tell me this is some sort of error. It is hard enough to stay alive through all the burst without having to lower resil through upgrading. Heh, upgrading stats but lowering pvp power and resil. This gonna be the new pve armor?Vertego9 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Absorbs on the BG Meter Now that all disc crit heals are converted into absorbs the meters give my little disc priest even less credit than before. I understand that absorbs are not counted as heals for the same reason purges and dispels are not counted as damage but maybe track damage absorbed by shields as healing? Sure meters do not mean much in PVP but people in BGs/RBGs do judge on damage/healing. Plus its fun to compete with friends on these meters. Leaving disc priests out of this competition seems unfair.Skoshini28 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Classes viable in RBGs? Hey everybody, I am loving my warrior. It's a blast, but frankly I only want to play arms, and people seem to discriminate against me for RBG's (they only want me to play prot, which I'm not sure my gemming would allow for). So I am considering rerolling for another RBG class. Can we get a list of classes/specs good for RBG's right now?Eazyj12 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Ring of Melee are not allowed to RBG anymore Was running RBG's last night on my Ret paladin. We were running a melee train, 2 dks, Ret, Warr, Hunter, Lock. Not your ideal comp. But last season if you didn't come up against double mage you stood a chance. Never again thanks to Ring of Peace. Opposing team had two MW monks a Boomkin, Mage and a DK. What else did they have? I don't remember because it doesn't matter. Our Target Caller "Get on XX the Monk" Start getting a little pressure RING OF NO THANK YOU, NOT RIGHT NOW! Into another RING OF HAHA YOU HAVE NO PRESSURE Into a Gorefiends Grasp Into a Ring of You're FROZEN AND AIN'T DOING !@#$. Into a Symbiosis Ring Of OH ISN'T THIS SILLY! At that point. The CD on the original Ring of Peace had just about come back around. And we were wiped. Having been unable to generate any pressure. I understand that monks needed something. But did they really need to add to the %^-*tiness that is GG, RoF, Vortex, Solar Beam? Furthermore, did it need to be on a 45 second CD? and did it need to work with symbiosis? Blizzard has admitted that Melee have trouble getting into RBG's. Maybe this Ring of Peace debacle will illustrate exactly why: Gamebreaking AoE CC's that capitalize on melee's lack of range, making them particularly vulnerable. I was really looking forward to RBG's this season, but it doesn't sound nearly as fun now that I know I'll be disarmed half the season. /end QQWestheshammy33 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 [H] 2.2k Spriest Last Season Lfrbg Title says it all, Last season worked my way up to 2.2K and looking for a new group to run Rbgs with for this season.Tyronous0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 [A] Warlock LF RBG Team Title says it all comment if you have questions.Fabolous0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Wrathful cost should be nerfed. Title. Brutal 70 gear cost was nerfed to the ground so that anyone could use it while they were leveling. Each piece costs like 150 honor max. Most of my toons are able to afford full brutal by the time they hit level 16 or so. Wrathful 80 gear is more like 1500 honor per piece. With the honor cap at 4k, who is going to commit to that grind for Wrathful stuff? I wanted a couple pieces of Wrathful to replace some of the 70 stuff I still had on my fresh 80, namely the trinket. The cost of those pieces is far too high for what they are, in light of the cata PvE gear people are using in BGs. So, for my 81 priest, if I want a better trinket than the lv70 blue one for PvP...I have to either spit out 1k honor (which I'm trying to save for a loom gun for my future hunter ;p) or tough it out and use the +20 resil one that I bought for 55 honor. 80-84 bracket in general needs to be looked at in terms of disparity between levels, but I can't imagine it would be too difficult to make wrathful cheap.Koukuei19 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Looking for RBG team! Im an arms warrior, with 63.69% Resil and 42.65% PvP power. i am a pretty good player looking for any type of RBG team add my battle tag: Brady#1450 Need a team for this week and every other!Çâîrné0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Holy crap monk heals Anyone ever seen this before? My gear is the new stuff with almost no upgrades at all. I CC and dispell constantly, but also managed to hit 25.5 million healing done in a 20 minute gilneas. ba screen shot inc. don't know how to use photobucket..... http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q702/Cahsteel/WoWScrnShot_031313_161644_zpsd181723b.jpg thereCahsteel3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Warriors - Anyone remember when... ... Fury was a great spec to pvp with? Where we had high utility, good mobility, and great damage? I remember. Pepperidge Farms remembers.Einherjèr22 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 1800 rated prot warrior (FC) LF RBG Can pvp any evening except for Saturday/Sunday. Geared and experienced. You can contact me @Khurgen#1823Khurgen2 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 malevolent vs tyrannical I hope this wasn't intended, but the Malevolent season 13 gear has more pvp power an pvp resil than the Tyrannical gear. can anyone confirm that this might be a bug or other wise un-intendedGetcut3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 @Mathematics dividing by Zeroizer Nevermind SO I did. SO I changed it back. :PIdaelus500 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 39s Thread of Rapid Escalation ----GAMES ARE WED/FRI 8PM EST---- http://49pvp.com/qlist/ use this link whenever you que for a wsg. it shows on a website that you are que'd. The 39 bracket has had its highs and lows. Activity seems to dwindle when new expansions or some major end game content is released. There are times where just the community that is active has thwarted the fun that we all were seeking when entering the battlegrounds. Those are days of the past because the future has brought us new toys and ways to play as never before. Below are more than enough reasons for you to fire up that 39, retool your gear, and enjoy some great times that are in store. “Well, my character doesn’t have updated gear, so what should I do?” Head right over to Scholomance, Uldaman, or Dire Maul, and those places will have all you need. If you have other 39′s on your real id list, you can invite them and go destroy any dungeon on the list. There are heirlooms that are great, and if you have the option of getting those, there are nothing but positives from it. But if it is out of reach, there are items in the 39 bracket that are just as good and even better as dungeon drops and quest rewards (caster heirloom weapons are the best, and head slot is best with green lens now old suffixes are craftable). If you want to find some ideas and armories of things people are currently equipping, you can find some of those here http://twinking.net/the-39-conspiracy/. “Is everyone enjoying playing their 39s?” So far for weeks now, we have had games pop on Wednesdays. The sides are balanced and have great participants. Old school 39s who have recently qued say it’s the best that they have seen in a long time as far as balance between classes. I feel that after playing over 15 matches since Mist of Pandaria was released, that it is the most balanced I have ever seen the bracket. All classes are hitting this equilibrium with each other which allows for engaging combat. Maneuvers and timing have become key to winning. Sure the damage is great, but so is the base 40% resilience that everyone has. It gives the bracket a nice flow, and in most situations, you don’t have that explosion of damage where your health is gone instantly. Of course, you get exploded if 5 to 7 players burn you and time it appropriately. This is what makes returning flags somewhat tough because a FC plus 2 healers can make things tough for 5 (easily delaying a group of 7). Sure, if the group of 7 crowd control well and use great judgement when they combine the hard hits, they can very well defeat the guard. With that being said, there is still the chase to be had. The flag in the hands of a great “running flag carrier” can extend this dilemma for the opponents. “I havn’t played in months/years and I don’t know if I want to pay to get it going yet” No worries; just let us know here in the comment section, and it’s possible to send you a scroll of resurrection to try out. I do believe if you check your email, Blizzard has sent 10 days free to everyone in the past weeks. This could give you the ability to get on the WoW battleground forums to say, “Hey” in the 39 thread, get real ids from players or post your own and get some new friends who find the 39 bracket to be exhilarating. You can add me at Kripplin#1712; just make sure to send the name of your 39 twink, so I can note it, or let me know you’re interested in making a 39 in the bracket. It doesn’t matter what realm you are on now. Battlegrounds are cross realm and all you have to do is queue at the designated time with your xp gains turned off. You’ll be back in action just like the good ole days. The 39 community is thriving in a way a lot of the other brackets are not. The bickering and quarreling is over. Everyone just wants engaging games with a back and forth struggle. Lessons from the past have taught us the right way to move forward. If your returning, come for the fun, the great battles, and enjoyable camaraderie. “Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.” – Alexander the GreatChøps500 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 (H) LFM RBGS need 2k+exp for low mmr grind currently have a 2.2k disc priest, general mage, and gladiator rogue on malganis. Please add me on real id ASAP with your class and spec, so we can create this group quickly. Real id = howie#1447 remember to say your class, spec, highest rating, and current rating. PS. YOU NEED SKYPE. PPS IT IS LOW MMR.Nevercasting1 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Strands Cannons The achievement Artillery Veteran is harder to get because of the cannons damage. They only hit the tanks for 30-50k on a 2 million+ hp target. The guns should scale with gear or increased in general. They seem to be useless in the BG.Tenguman3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Rated Battledground Question Hello, everyone. Just have a questions about rated battleground. It says you need to be in a group to join one. Do you need to have a full group? Or could you and a single friend group up together and join one?Newports2 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 priest heals LF RBG now cromp90#1893Suggs2 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Can't decide which class I can't decide which class to main this expansion. I'm just starting to get into it and I'm trying to decide which class would be good to main this expac. Thinking between druid paladin warlock warrior or priest. What do you guys think?Tsunàde9 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Bring Back 15-Man RBGs When Blizz implemented RBGs, each week alternated between a “10-man RBG week” and “15-man RBG week.” Unfortnately, Blizz ditched this system within a few weeks of RBGs becoming available due to low participation during “15-man RBG weeks”. Now that RBGs are increasingly popular, I think Blizz should consider bringing back the 15-man RBGs as a separate option. Why bring back 15-man RBGs? The biggest reason is class representation in Rated BGs. The current 10-man size of Rated BGs makes team comps far too restrictive. One FC and three heals leaves just six DPS slots. With spell caster CC so prevalent and caster DPS so high, there really is no room for bringing melee aside from a Rogue or Frost DK. DPS warriors, ele and enhance shaman, DPS monks, ret pallies, and unholy DKs do the same or less DPS than all other classes and bring far less utility to the table. How many melee DPS read trade chat and see “LF1M Lock/Mage/Hunter/Boomkin” for RBGs. I don’t think I’ve ever seen “LF1M melee DPS RBG and G2G.” A related reason is class balance. The only way to get the underrepresented classes into RBGs is to buff them or nerf the dominant ones. In Season 12, rogues were pretty much useless in RBGs except for teams that lacked CC coordination and relied on ninja caps to win. The result? Rogues got a huge buff to bring up their representation. Bringing back 15-man RBGs will (hopefully) end or diminish the cycle of buffs and nerfs to increase/decrease class representation. Moreover, bringing back 15-man RBGs would allow players to play the original 15-man BGs the way they were meant to be played, not the modified versions that exist now. For example, 15-man RBGs might finally do away with the two-cap and hold the flag for 20 minutes EoS games. Blizz could also bring back 15-man Battlegrounds without a need for also making modified versions for RBGs. With 10-man RBGs being standard, I think the 15-man BG will be a thing of the past. Sadly, Silvershard Mines would have been a great 15-man BG, but was likely kept to 10m because of the 10m RBG system. Now it isn’t even part of the RBG rotation. . . Why would players run 15-man RBGs? I think players would run 15-man RBGs for the same reason I did them back in Season 9: you could bring pretty much anyone for those extra 3-5 spots. I always hated the 10m weeks because I always had to exclude some of my good friends (usually enhance shaman, DPS warriors and ret pallies) from my RBG team that week. I loved 15-man weeks because we always had room for everyone. Moreover, class comp is far less important with more people. It’s much easier for casters to lock down/CC/kill 2 melee DPS in 10-man environment than it is 4-5 melee. Melee are still dangerous, but need to work in concert with other melee to create good synergy. Locking out just 1 or 2 melee in a 10-man match has a significant impact on survivability. Locking out 4-5 melee in a 15-man match is much harder to accomplish and coordinate. Another way Blizz could increase 15-man RBG participation easily would be to buff the Conquest Points earned for 15-man wins to 600 to reflect the increased coordination and recruitment required (200 points for every 5 players).Pwnytailz0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 are hunters good in RBGs? i having a hard time deciding between priest and hunter on which to play. please help!!!Blackhawksx0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 How to make "GOLD" from PvP'ing!!! Note: This is not a big gold maker. If you are a PvPer like myself. Then you know it is like impossible to make gold from doing Randoms, Arenas, And RBG's. But i found a way to make 200g a day from honor! Ok,so 200g a day is not a lot but your making gold in a very fun way! Instead of just flying around farming mats and being bored and would rather do one of those bad randoms. What i did after i got my conquest cap for the week is do random bgs. And buy about 10 honor trinkets. For about 1250hp or something. It was one of the more cheaper hp buys and its the most vendor price value! The trinkets go for about 19g60s and if you do the math. Thats at least 200g for 10 trinkets. Super fun way to make gold! Im loving it! I could make more gold if i do more bgs or if i diddnt level my alt. The gold seems easy because your having fun making it! Trust me guys try it out! I did this for a week before patch. And i made 2000g! Getting close to buying one of those mounts in AH ive been wanting. $$ If you pvping,the money comes easy! But... I dont recommend doing this over doing PvE money. But if you would rather pvp then farm mats like me. I recommend this highly!$$ Good luck guys on having fun and making gold from pvping now! Hope i helped you guys out!Yukkon16 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 conspiracy theory ? i don't know how often game changes gear.it seems like game favors horde.they seem to get conquest gear faster [ because they play better as a group ]they seemed to have advantage with this gear for first 2 months of gear change.last month,alliance has caught up,and was winning almost equal amount of bgs as horde.than guess what,game changes gear again,saying their trying to make it more even.all their doing is giving horde another chance to gain a advantage over us [ i know,if we win, we could have same advantage ] not going to happen. writing's on the wall. [first day ,i won 2 out of 10 ].for whatever reason,we seem to do better in 40 man bg,but almost all random bgs will be 10 man ones where horde have dominated.i guess we'll just have to get used to winning 20% again. thanks game...maybe none of this is true and i'm just a poor player playing on poor groups......signed...the crybabyPuffadder7 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Rogue PVP in BGs Hey guys, I just started making some videos so that people can watch them and tell me what I can do to become a better player. I made a thread in the rogue forum but noticed a lot of people there do arena and really competitive PVP. I just came back after a few months and was hoping to become a better player with some help from the community and I plan on doing it in random battle grounds :D (for now, I'm pretty bad) SO here is a video of me playing assassination (I play sub as well but I'm starting off with assassination) please feel free to give me any advice AT ALL I would really appreciate it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUOUFt6qGQA It's in 1080p but I apologize for the low ingame settings. I didn't know that by making it fullscreen I could record it at 60 FPS with everything on ultra -.- Next video will be much prettier.Maximoth10 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 (H) 2200 Disc Priest LF RBG tonight realid cromp90#1893Suggs1 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Tyrannical purchase So I currently have T2 gear. New Tyrannical is only 2 ilevels better than what I have. Could I save all my conquest points until I accumulate 27000 to get the upgraded Tyrannical or will it ask me for regular tyrannical gear to purchase the upgraded? I'm just not sure if is worth buying Tyrannical gear that is only 2 ilevel better than my current.Prophexor7 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Give us gold for Random BGs Decided after one day of being ganked that I need to swap back to the regular pve dailies for useless points I don't need, but this swap back is detrimental because run them once or twice a week because of work + overtime and helping take care of my schizophrenic stepbrother. Are there any plans in the works for Random BGs to start awarding gold? .....Maybe make it comparable to doing a few dailies, with a bigger bag if you win (as well as the CP award of course)?Önslaught7 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 How about some PVP quests! Seems like huge complaint about bgs is the constant stream of hopelessly under geared players. Why not give us some quest lines, that are lore based and reward you with class specific gear comparable to honor gear, maybe say a half set and a basic weapon.. Make the quests focus on basic pvp functions,,, such as guarding a base, escorting a flag carrier...crowd controlling, focusing a flag carrier, burning a healer... These could be scenario style, short basic tutorials, that also reward a little honor,, This would add flavor, skill training, strategy, all the basics,,,,, Then when some guy shoes up in gear that is five levels below quest greens you have a place to point him too. Just a thought! Post if you like next expansion is only a year away!Lildebbie4 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Just hit 90, Gear questions. Well I just hit level 90 and have 3.2k honor saved up. I'm wondering if it matters what order I purchase the gear in, and if so what do you think the best order is?Kruell5 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Lol @ these bots. Im leveling my priest who is 88 atm. The games i'm getting are full of teams with at LEAST 50% bots. They all stand in the same spot in the starting area. They all walk the same path. They all run to the same node and cap at the same time. They are ALWAYS there when I need them. They don't run out of line of sight of my heals. They ninja cap constantly. They always fight on the flag. I am winning almost every game. Thank you Blizzard. <3Bledfordays1 Mar 13, 2013