Battlegrounds

May 8, 2013 Tired of losing against teams w/more heal Especially in Random Battleground Now, I don't want to listen that bull@#$% of *learn to use you class* because there's no way in hell to tell the others what guy (or healer) to attack o when not to attack when he's under fear, polymorph or other cc that dispel on the first hit. The Rated BG are very challengers on teams with often the same number off healers and the same gear score, so really a casual game Random BG is just losing almost all the time to guys that have 1 o more healers than us. And I say almost because I can recognize that have more healers not always give you victory (need smart and with pvp gear healers) but on thousands of Bg i done so far, I can only remember winning like 5 to 10 under this disadvantage.Yukiho26 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 To make it fair and equal So since Blizz is scaling down our gear, stats, and making it easy to kill the efc to invite casuals and pve players into rbgs, I propose that blizz makes it easier for me to get into competitive raiding. Scale down pve gear, make bosses easier to kill, and give me a loot system that favors my noobish ways. That way I can smash my way through dumbed down mechanics and call myself a competitive raider. Sound fair? No! That doesn't sound fair. So why screw with the only part of the game I enjoy so that pvers can get in and enjoy PvP? These new patch notes make me sad.Aeryia20 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 2.2k Boomkin LF RBG group! 2.2k boomy in need of a core RBG team! gahhh add me and we can talk! swag#1219Shiftalot1 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 Battleground Luck - Winning = Impossible? Came back after a long hiatus and always knew that Horde tended to have the better and more organized players. Maybe it's the battlegroup I'm on or something, but since testing out BG's and trying to farm honor...I don't know how much more losing I can take here. (inb4 my gear) Did all the alliance kids who didn't think they were the problem transfer to Horde or something while I wasn't looking?Wilemer7 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 60 bg's (locked exp) Hey im looking to bring back the bracket and get q's poping every night with some ground rules! if u want any information please feel free to add my battle tag Exioz#1291 and i should be online from like 1-1 cst ty (also looking for someone to raf 60's with)Mearickson4 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 85 Twink Bracket Community? Well this post is just how it sounds, I'm looking for the 85 twink community and wondering if there are any guilds, or anyone who I can add to get to know. I'm sure a lot of you have seen me in the 80-84 bracket but now I've hit 85 and been wanting to try this bracket out for awhile. If someone could hit me up or just add your name onto this thread so I can see the bracket that'd be great! Thanks! :) -RewardzRewardz2 May 8, 2013
May 7, 2013 Horde = quitters I really don't get it. 1 wsg cap and you all give up instantly and let most of the time noob groups get the win. Arathi basin you guys basically go straight to ST and throw the game not defending anything. isle of conquest is basically insta loss. not gonna talk about AV because that battleground is obviously alliance biased. But seriously stop being douchebags for no reason and play right. do the objective. ACT lvl 90 for once.Kalgromash20 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Predictions on Release of 5.3 My prediction is May 21st. Anyone else have the same or different date in mind, or even better some solid intel?Infestyx4 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Eliminate faction imbalance? By going the route of America's Army MP. In that game, everyone is the US Army. If you are attacking, from your perspective, you are the US Army fighting an opposition force. If defending, from your perspective, you are the US Army fighting an opposition force. To both teams they are US Army and fighting their opposition. Make WoW pvp faction-less in the sense that everyone can be together, but to them, their faction is always who they fight for. So if I am an Alliance player, there may be some horde players on my team, but simply mask them as an alliance race on my screen. Likewise on their screen I am masked as a horde race. Clearly you can mask players as other races (Cataclysm dungeons for example, any item that transforms players, etc)... So why not do this...? It would smooth queue times across factions, eliminate faction dominance in specific battlegroups, and promote more balance battlegrounds overall. And its not like this hurts the player base in any way, their names, titles, armor, etc all still appear, their race is simply disguised and ONLY on other player's screens, to them nothing has changed. I am of the opinion that a player shouldn't be punished because of their faction choice or be forced to play another faction if they want any chance of winning given their battlegroup. But that's just me.Squeets93 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 WW Monks Overall how does the community feel their place is at? What do you guys think they're good at, great at, and really need help with? I've been leveling one and I find them interesting so far.Xyranth4 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Pvp.... What am I doing wrong? One level ago I did welll in BGs. I stayed alive, got kills and caped objectives I was a average to above average player. Now that I'm 90 I do no damage. I can't do objectives because I get two hit. I'm trying to get my honor gear but this is crazy. Does the pvp balance out as I get more gear or is everyone at 90 super good?Chuson10 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Warlocks are literally a 1 man army class. Destro locks literally never die, do loads of damage, and require a group of people to take down. They are playable raid bosses, and I can't stand pvp at their current state. Inb4 nothing but locks defend themselves saying "learn to play" You and I both know that they're broken.Tabliope158 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 RE: Conqueror, Khan, the Bloodthirsty Are these titles character-specific, like the RBG titles, or are they account-wide like Hero of the Horde? Thanks.Fatcobra8 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 The Problem with Battlegrounds No teamwork. Not that I'm complaining because I have learned to anticipate the other team's strategy and adapt accordingly.Nasafure4 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 i feel like i need to QQ alittle SO life story here I've had a lot of bad lock when it comes to pvp I finally start getting the skill up I would say im a 2k ish player I get my character geared as much as I see fit in arena then I only do arena to cap friends alts and such I get super luck get into a kick butt rbg team through the OQ add and get huge rating and its a legit ordeal I'm amazed at how well put together these guys are and so were they so I run with them for few weeks I get respectable rating specially since they already had big rating now its non stop by random people your a win trader who are you to accuse me or anyone of a win trader just by /inspect I find it rude makes me so mad and yes to the trolls umadbro before you say it but seriously why not say nice job bro I don't' go out of my way to rub it in others face that I got super lucky and got into a great group why can't others appreciate it? I bust my balls to help others I have low arena rating cuz I help people I even tanked my rbg rating a few times just to try to help a group out cuz they think rating = skill and it doesn't' by far I have a lot to learn please no trolls ill just /right click report troll and lol at youMarkethater2 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Arathi Basin Epic Comeback Just had the best comeback in Arathi Basin. Horde was 430-1570, 1 base horde 4 bases Alliance. We managed to get all 4 bases and winning from 430 to 1600, and managed to hold all bases. I could only imagine how much the Alliance was raging.Gucciful1 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 These lose to cap groups Do they have them on Horde side also? I'm looking at O queue and there seem to be a lot of "losing to cap" Then I look at Alliance and Horde win ratio. Do the horde player do this also?Phelios3 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Why can i only Q with 5 friends? just wondering why we are unable to Q with more than 5 friends? I know this is not a new thing it's just been bugging the crap out of me lately. my guild is not very big but we often hang out in skype and vent and we just like to casually pvp as a guild. This is a problem because typically we have more than 5 people on (as im sure most guilds do). I realize there are RBG's for premade guild groups but that's not really what we are really after. We just want to Q up as a guild/friends into wsg and such strictly for casual fun. 5 player only Q's make this annoying and difficult. Not making a flame thread im just wondering why we are limited to only playing with 5 friends at a time, seems kinda odd considering this is a mmo. Im not sure why they removed premade groups in pvp anyways? If the only reason was becuase players cried over getting killed by premades than that's a poor reason. OH i might add as well that with 5.3 coming soon (i hope) and everyone having a base of 65% resil it should really help the new players coming into pvp when fighting premade groups.Ðoubt126 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Starting pvp, looking to RBG eventually. A few questions. How hard is it to find RBG's(whilst full honor geared) while not being able to link achievements? Can Blood DK's tank effectively? Are elemental shamans, or hunters, a decent choice?Lichbôrnè2 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 do bots have anti-idle or something there are some bots just stand in the base. doing nothing at all. not ever moving. they just stay in the whole BG. but when i idle for a few mins, i get the Inactive buff.Stabbess1 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Battlegrounds either too hot or too cold... I gotta believe I'm not the only one thinking that BGs are too one-sided. It seems to me that most of the time - with brief interludes of balance, BGs are either too easy or impossible. You know what I'm talking about - you enter in, scan HP and see < 350 and /inspect and see greens, blues and no crafted BG gear on most of your team. Needless to say it's a slaughter. Or on the opposite side, you get grouped with a bunch of half tyranical / half malev gear people like me who maybe do a few arenas and you destroy them. Am I the only one that hates both of those? I want the ones that you win or lose at the end - the last mining cart, or the last flag cap or taking a base with a minute left and defending it like crazy. I play a horde rogue in BGs too so I know this isn't just alliance or my BG or anything like that - I see it on both sides. There's gotta be a better way to match teams. I'd rather stay in a queue a few minutes than go in a crappy BG and win too easy or lose too easy. Same goes for arena. My 2s parter and I (1550ish) did 30 games the other night and never saw anyone near 1550. It was either 1400s or 16/1700s. There has to be a better way. The current system is too manufactured. It's clearly grouping you somehow by gear or skill or win% or something and that's not a system that is good for randoms. You shouldn't reward bad players with easy matches. It's not fair to those of us who crafted, then grinded to get our gear. Again - I personally would rather wait than get bad matchings.Plixxy6 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Icelance For an instant cast spammable spell, this sure does hell of alot of damage. Guess i just need some more resilience...Kwizzlix15 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 Shorter BGs or Incentivize Losing? This isn't meant to be a QQ thread. It's just that to me it seems like BGs nowadays can just drag on and on especially if you're unlucky enough to get stuck on the losing side of things. Obviously Twin Peaks and Warsong Gulch are the worst offenders at this. The opposing team caps two flags right at the start and then for the next 15 minutes you're just stuck there getting farmed with really nothing you can do. If you leave you get penalized with a deserter debuff but if you lose you get so little honor it hardly makes up for the frustration of getting obliterated before you even leave your graveyard. My thoughts were what if the time limit on WSG or Twin Peaks or BGs in general was much shorter to really force teams into a more fast paced environment as opposed to where they can just sit back and farm kills (which is not very efficient for honor farming anyway). Say WSG has a 10 minute time limit, now you're pushing hard as hell to get those 3 caps or if the games stuck in a stalemate no one's sitting around on Defense for half the time waiting for the other team to make their move. As far as putting an incentive on losing, that's something I'd rather not see. If you lose I don't see why you should be getting hardly any rewards but losing should be punishment enough. Sitting around for 20 minutes because you can't do anything but die isn't fun for anyone and if anything turns people away from PvP instead of letting them learn from mistakes. Just some thoughts, curious on how other people felt on it.Liuxiang6 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 LOW LEVEL BG'S RUINED Grats blizz you jacked up the bgs(wsg in particular) with the massive op of heals and taking interrupts away. How about you triple all melee damage since you at least tripled healing power. 3-4 idiots jumping all over throwing heals while everyone runs after them like fools is just not fun. Even if the healers are equal on both sides it is a borefest since no one dies until the flag carrier buff is stacked to death. Way to suck!Fatgut4 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 FIX THE F'ing BGs ALREADY!!! Blackmagix0 May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013 RBG question Is there a specific time when the rating is determined? Such as at the end of the week? Or is it determined after every game? So say, I win every game in a row until I get a rating high enough to get the Grunt title... do I then instantly get the Grunt title? Or do I have to end with that rating or higher like with Arenas?Ulterior5 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Idea to get players to defend When guarding a base or flag, you should receive honor from kills happening around flags or bases your team controls. It would reduce useless fighting on the roads, and promote defending what your team controls.Trisance8 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Conquest Points reset??? Can anyone tell me if conquest points will be reset as 5.3 is released or can i hang on to them for after the 7250 cumulative point requirement is lifted? Thanks.Draeded1 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Tech N9ne and PvP ...thoughts?Nairomi7 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 So WSG and TP ...wtf So I did TP today and WSG the other day and I had the flag. The enemy team droped the flag and it was returned so I ran to cap and it wouldn't let me. This happened about three times...Those three times could of won the game but it for some reason wouldn't let me cap. This has been happening to me a lot lately and I'm wondering when blizzard intends to fix it.Ejection5 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Chain Please add more ways to cc one person and make sure most of the effects are similar but worded differently and then put on different cds even though its the same ability. Thanks i just want to not help more and able to stand in place while people beat on me.Solohobo6 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Lets Talk PvP Hey guys, I am currently leveling this lock up to 90 and already have 3 other 90s. Fury Warrior, hpala, and elemental shaman. I highly enjoy BG's and arenas (hopefully getting into rbgs soon). I haven't done serious arena since my Mage in wotlk where we actually reached decent rating. Anyways, I keep hearing that pvp power is being nerfed to where classes will be less bursty. So I'm curious if that means it'll allow sustained dps specs to shine more? I.e affliction, survival, etc. what do you guys think? I know right now destro leads the way for lock pvp but with burst nerfs do you think affliction will become much more viable? Give me your thoughts :) TLDR: Nerfs to pvp power = nerf to burst = will sustained dps shine through?Wícked0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 RBG Help So, recently I dinged 90 on my Death Knight and smashed out to get gear, my survivability being a blood DK is incredible as expected and I was looking to get into FC and possibly Frost TC but I don't know where to start. I constantly see people LFM Low CR RBG's but they tend to be anywhere from 1OOO to 15OO rating and of course being a fresh 90 I am currently sitting at 0 Rating. Does anyone have any advice of how I can get into RBG's to push my rating higher in order to get into these "low CR RBGs"? p.s. Being from Darkspear I think a lot is probably expected of you, lmfao.Blackhustle3 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Any updates on the 5.3 Tanking Situation? I know that Ghostcrawler/Blizzard promised us some news for 5.3, but we have yet to see any. We are already starting to see downloads for the patch through the patcher. What gives? Is this still being addressed? Is our "news" the new debuff for us to take 50% more damage while carrying a flag? Seriously this is how we are treated? Currently our BiS 2nd Trinket will be a PVE Trinket of choice from raids. PVE Raiding gear may even be better for us.Ashièf0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 500k kill achievement? It would be cool to get 500k, 1million kill achievements and titles added. With kills being consolidated across characters the 250k barrier seems to have been shattered by a lot of people, and it would be nice to have another carrot to chase moving forward.Zamal7 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 orphan week.... Hi my pve loving friends.. after seeing 5 "of the patient's" trying to cap flags in EoTS. To make things easier I thought I would suggest that this achievement can only be done if we have a node. 4 red nodes is bad. just saying.Tonzo2 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 There is hope for a Death Match after all!! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728184228?page=1Jugaa41 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 5.4 PvP Patch Notes (Suggestion Thread) (Foreword: This is just an attempted consolidated list of practical suggestions as to what we would like to see happen in PvP, this is by no means an official list of upcoming changes.) PvP - PvP Items - The honor vendors for Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley have been removed. New honor vendors have been added to the Hall of Legends in Orgimmar and the Champion's Hall in Stormwind. Upon reaching level 15, players can now purchase gear and items from the new honor vendors in Orgimmar and Stormwind. This gear has been upgraded to use the new PvP stat system. Gear can be found at these vendors that are equivalent to heirloom quality gear of the same level. In addition to the bonus honor awarded for queuing for a random battleground, players who win a match will also be awarded a [War Satchel of Helpful Goods]. This item will drop a randomly selected piece of gear equivalent to those found in a [Satchel of Helpful Goods], however the stats will be those used by the new PvP stat system.Battlegrounds and Arenas - All Battlegrounds and Arenas now have an ilevel cap, based upon the level bracket the characters level falls within. i.e; Players in the 15-19 bracket have an ilevel cap of 25, etc. Player's reviving in their respective factions graveyard will receive immunity from all damage upon reviving. This immunity disappears after 8 seconds, or if the player moves out of the graveyard area. Players revived via another players spell do not confer this immunity.Vinsaria11 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 It is not possible to... LOOSE in PvP. Unless your gear does not fit you properly. It is, however, entirely possible to LOSE. That is all. (Thank you for the gentle reproach)Nairomi2 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Enhance Shaman coming from a long time Enhance sham ( been in love the first time i was on my priest and i had a set of wolves eat me in wrath) i think that there are a lot of great thing about enhance and a lot of poor things as well. you dont see a lot of people playing enhance because it does take a good amount of time to be very proficient at it, esp. when you are doing arenas and RBGs, on the other hand, and i think most people will agree, if you have ever seen a great enhance shaman then wow. time to burst/purge someone for the kill some of the very nice pros 1) good burst dmg 2) good toolkit - though most of this is against casters and types of magic and fears 3) great movement - i dont know why people say we dont have this? a lot of it is just knowing your class and being glyphed right - when i might a mage for instance you have shamanistic rage for the first deep freeze, unsnares you and gets out of deepfreeze, you have spirit walk for the pets freeze, when they blink you can unleash elements to close cap and you still have your trinket up. not to mention that you can grab a totem if you want to help move, and you always have ghost wolf 4)windshear some of the cons 1) totem system - this works in a lot of ways, one of the issues is that they need to be dropped (which takes up a GCD), one is that you can LOS most of them, esp. when it comes to searing totem to gain your stacks as enhance, if its a ranged player or melee they can simply run out of its range, or in any ARENA they can simply pillar hump you to death and you have to drop it over and over wasting GCD. They can also be killed pretty easily so its not like if they dont run they dont have any options, 1 GCD for a warrior to kill a totem so no one gets stunned is pretty easy. and really just overall positioning for totems to be effective. 2)survivability - everyone talks about this as well and its true to some extent, shamans have some great self heals if they are allowed to build up stacks against someone. 5 stacks of mael and i can heal for 100k+ crits, but say im getting tunneled and run behind a pillar, the first one is great but after that meh, turn into wolf and run in circles till healer catches up. when you compare this to pallies or elemental or spriest or druids that have a set % of heals then enh gets the short end of the straw. also most other classes have some set bubble that makes them god for a short time, bubble, deterrence ( funny they can do this twice in a row since pallies cant, or mages cant iceblock twice - needs to have a form of forbearance) dispersion, bear and frenzy, iceblock, ring of peace TOK,..... enhance nor elemental really have this kind of equipment to use, so really unless you have a team mate who can help out, after your trinket youre gonna get rocked so you have to be stellar at LOS, CC, Kiting to do much help to your team which is also why a lot of enhance shaman have a hard time in PVP 3) burst dmg, i know i put this as a PRO and it is, enhance i would say has the ability if used correctly to be the biggest BURST in the game, once every 3 minutes. the thing that i like a lot of enhance want is some type of proc dmg that can have random spikes to help out us. Lightning bolt was suppose to be this extra DMG and filler when we dont have a rotation but other than SS or LL we dont have much extra boost in this area. Most other classes have some type of extra proc dmg. Starsurge is huge, instant Mind Blast or Mind Spike, Free holy power for pallies, runs of Black out kicks..... but lightning bolt hits like a wet nooble and should be used for some nice self heals. if Lightning bolt got a solid DPS buff and hit like starsurge or even mind spike i think most enh, sham would give up some dps elsewhere like in ascendance. If Maelstrom stacks heal you for 100k crits LB needs 100k crits as well, otherwise just get rid of it and give us something like explosive earth shocks. we need to have that chance to really scare a healer and get some nice PROCS in. otherwise if you are a smart healer which most are in PVP then you can time enhance, SS LL up then they know they got 10 seconds ish before the next burst, 4) the last thing is really just how we help out our other teammates, the way we do this is by the use of the totem system but once again, that is easily avoided and people can just kite us to death, also, we arnt good hybrid heals for our teammates the way a bommie or spriest or RET is, we dont offer any type of silence control or a dispel, we dont really have any solid CC other than hex but 1 trinket and youre out of anything - the only thing we really have to help anyone is our awesome frost shock so go for peels, but for being a Hybrid, enhance gets jipped of all magic and heals for anyone else anyways ya.... Enhance got the power, its just not balanced or put into the right placesQuindi3 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 The best way to win. Do absolutely sweet F.A and tell everybody in your team that they (enter offensive phrase here). hey, you'll get honor points at the end anyway, so who cares. tra li la li la li la.Anomeatia4 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Gearing up on PvP: Battlegrounds or Dungeons? So straight to the point My 90 Warrior has a Prot MS for raiding, im near full 522 with it. Im trying to gear my OS for Arms PvP. I do have full Dreadful and im slowly buying the Malevolent. So, after the first bg win (400-550 honor), you get roughly 200-300 honor per win, and around 80-110 for a loss. But ive had bad 5 streak losses lately. Can someone confirm me if its in fact faster to queue as Tank for Random Dungeons and trade Justice Points into Honor?? (375 JP > 250 Honor)Dasilt4 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Losing RBG rating for not going in So I heard tonight that if NOBODY from your group accepts the queue then you don't lose rating. Is this new?Smithster4 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Holy paladin LF Rbgs team add me for more information Realpower#1444Realpower0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 I want to enjoy pvp, but... 1) the time investment is too high 2) the gear disparity is still too great and 3) I like to play different classes and pve and 4) my time is too limited to get to a decent starting place on more than 1 character Numbers 3 and 4 are my 'fault', I guess, but what harm would be be in minimizing numbers 1 or 2 (or both), so I can hop into a bg on a whim and not spend my time dead? I spend most of my time pvping (and gearing) on my resto druid, but sometimes I really just want to light the alliance on fire on my mage. Why can't the game provide the flexibility to allow this? I have limited playing time each week, thus I don't have the time to grind gear for two characters. When I'm sick of playing on my druid, instead of switching to pvp on my mage like I used to, I now just log off, sad. Yes, I know, the game is an rpg, blah blah blah, essential gear grind, blah blah blah, you like that players have to make choice, blah blah blah... but I think the time has come that the tenet of the gear grind is causing more harm than good, cause it's forcing at least one play to make the choice of simply logging off. No, I'm not going to threaten to quit, I love this game. I not whining to make it easier, either. I just really want to enjoy the game on more than one character! Blizzard, don't you want me to be happy and not sad?Liyly5 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Wintergrasp Veteran It would help a ton if the Wintergrasp Veteran achievement would be reduced to 25 wins like Tol Barad, or something lower like 50. Sometimes being the only person in Wintergrasp, gets repetitive killing 15 or so Npcs to get the siege engine and kill the towers to wait the few extra minutes for each victory.Scissorz0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Am I a baddie? I swear I have yet to win a single BG this expansion. Does that make me a baddie?Êo10 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Balance Random BG by ilevel! Why isn't this a thing already?Errvicious26 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Updated mod for helping PvP novices I finally updated the EZPvP mod for beginning PvP players to include the Mists of Pandaria abilities. The basic idea is that it consolidates buffs on players into easy-to-see icons that let you know basic information. For instance, Shadow Dance from rogues, Ascension from Shaman, and Recklessness from warriors all have the same effect - they make one big icon that indicates the player is extra dangerous, so you probably want to avoid him, cc him, or use a defensive cooldown. If you're just getting into PvP, this may be helpful. Comments welcomed. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ezpvp (youtube quick explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDazjfStfhQ )Discoepfeand0 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Healer EFCs Seriously blizzard something needs to give. You can't do anything to an enemy flag carrier that's a healer. Can't peel heals, but they are the healers. All it takes is one extra person to help them, and between all the healing, their combined CCs and dmg protection they simple waltz to mid unscathed. By this time they meet up with the rest of their team and you might as well forget about getting your flag back. Still don't understand why every other node game that's not a flag requires either having more numbers there with a bar to fil to take control, or a 10 second ramp up time to assault. Heck, even the flag in EoTS requires a cast time to actually pick it up. But the other flag capture games, nope just run in take flag cc people and profit. TL;DR yes I'm fing pissed. Yes, I'm QQing. The idea of PvP in this game is just retarded.Hellshäde10 May 6, 2013