Battlegrounds

Mar 19, 2013 Is Ret Viable in RBGs? Is it worth gearing my Pally ret?Greasie7 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 CD resets after death? Something I have been curious about: while in a random/rated BG, why don't our CDs reset after we die?Darican2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Elemental or Enhancement for PVP? Hi I dinged 90 last week with this toon and have been running bgs and rbgs as resto. Now my guild has asked me some times to dps because we have plenty of healers. Since I have not picked up a off spec I usually just go ahead and change to my shadow priest and melt faces. I really like my shammy and would love to be able to stay and dps with him whenever we are running rbgs. Which is the best spec for PVP? I mean I have done both enhancement and elemental as I was leveling. I never got into it that much because I was usually healing (I leveled from 87 - 90 mainly by doing bgs). I like both specs but cannot figure out which one to get. I know that if I go elemental I can benefit from the synergy of gear between resto and elemental (at least at the beginning) vs enhancement that will force me to get a second set of gear from the AH. But when I was leveling I thought that I was doing more damage with my enhancement over my elemental spec (I could be completely wrong). At this point I am thinking about going elemental because of the gear but I figure I ask before I write off enhancement and start working on the gear :) thank you for the help. I mainly want to do BGs, RBGs and arenas (2's) but like I said before this will be mostly as a healer but I want to be ready when I am asked to switched to dps and not have to log on to my shadow priest (oh how much I will miss the fears). Again thank you for the help.Baalok5 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Catch up system make it to live? I remember reading a while ago that Blizz were implementing a system where your cap rises so you may catch up mid season. I just skimmed the patch notes but couldn't find a mention. Unfortunately I did not get to play this past week so I am already a week behind most players so keen to know if this made it to liveShaddolf5 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 what is the best pvp and pve class overall at i am currently strugling between a hunter,shadow priest or mage please make suggestions and why they are good. i am open to any class.. but i am a new player to a few classes, please keep that in mindBenedit2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Resil for Healers (DR? What's enough?) Howdy, Sunday I came back from a month or so break for 5.2. In 5.1 I did a good bit of RBGS and was stacking resil. Keep in mind RBGS is what I do the most, and don't really push arena rating. I mainly just do it for points before RBGS. I'm happy with my healing output, and can pop CD's to handle most situations, and usually come out fine. I'm currently @ 66.58 resil and have been stacking resil gems in slots for the most part. However, it feels as though, the benefits are starting to slow down. Even at 66.58 though, I still feel I get crapped on in RBGS. Sometimes I feel this is because I'm obviously a healer, get focused, and boom. But sometimes, even with 2 people focusing me, I feel as though 66.58 player DR should function better than it should. Is there a diminishing returns on resil stacking or something I should be aware of? Open to advice / constructive criticism, whatever. Thanks!Citronelle2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Conquest points and the solo PvP'er The gain sucks. I really don't know what else I could say without sounding like I'm crying about one thing or another. When you have no pvp friends or guildies, nobody will take you to RBGs and all you have is randoms and CTAs (of which so many get lost) I'm lucky to pull 200-250CPs in a day. On a GOOD day 400 seems like a lot. Blargh.Purrpledrank127 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Monks and RoP The ability does need to be nerfed. It is insanely OP... I mean it truly is overpowered. From my own perspective as a Rogue I will never die in Arenas with a MW Monk healer, sweet. From an RBG perspective it is... simply broken. If you combine Ursol Vortex, Gorefiend's Grip, and RoP it is literally a kill zone that you cannot escape or even defend yourself in. I hate that MW can get it. As if they weren't already hard enough to kill. The ability itself is fine, but the CD needs to be adjusted per spec: 2 minutes for healers 1 minute for DPS/Tank. I don't mind that the ability itself is very, very good it doesn't need to be changed or nerfed in that manner. Monks needed something like that, but it needs to be balanced. Increase the CD please. I don't mind the OP ability on a longer CD. EDIT: This was originally just going to be a simple post on the Rogue forums, but then I thought to myself "Why not post it on something they might actually read?"Vish7 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Fix Wintergrasp Please First, I'd like to start off saying, I enjoy WG. I wish it was more popular than it is. It's not. For one thing, Demos are 5 million health. 1 person would have a hard time killing that before it broke through the 1 wall it needs to to get to the door. Since not so many (i never see more than 5 people in WG) people join WG, it's darn near impossible to defend. Secondly, I got 17 honor for a WG loss. When you get more honor from ganking 85s in jade forest than a 30minute long loss, there's something wrong. I believe the honor gain should be equivilant to the other 90 world BG, Tol Barad. 800 honor for a win, counting the 200 for played, 300 for the win, and 300 for the weekly quest. That is all. :3 thank you.Breydral15 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Morning, early afternoon RBGs I'm looking to put together a xrealm morning or early afternoon RBG team for a rating push. I'm working off Est. time, and would love to play for a couple hours starting at 10am or around about on Wednesday and Thursday, plus Monday or Friday if available for everyone depending on the week. If your interested please send me a tell on battle tag Knavastalker#1818. I have a few people interested as of now, and would like to make sure we can get a full team plus a few others to make sure we will get to play each time we set up to. ThanksKnava0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [A or H] Holy Pally. LF Serious RBG Hello Forums! It has been a long time since i have been in this part of the world! So as the title says, I am a Holy Paladin looking for a Serious RBG Team. I have 2.2k exp on this Toon, along with thousands of games throughout my toons. I can do X-realm, but i am also keen enough to change servers, even race for the right team! I am very experience, been around wow since the very beginning. Right now i am available most of the day/night (I make the rosters at work, so i can work around any team) Thanks heaps. HoliHolines0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Our group is too big to join a random? We have 7 people trying to join a random BG but it says "our group is too big?" What's up with that? And why?Galluccio10 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Looking for rbgs for rating Disc priest with shado off-spec looking for cross-realm rbgs. Strumpet#1516Lotlizard2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 why do i see arena frames on the right side ? wy do i see arena unit frames appearing on the right side whenever i run bgs?Gheylang1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Flavor of the Month poll! (be nice) So, who got big enough buffs while their counter classes got nerfs to become this season's FOTM? I'm feeling warlock still solid despite Blood Horror being the "these two talents are terrible, so let's take this" talent. Not sure where to put all classes but here's my take for RBGs. Still underdog: DPS shaman Disc priest Ret paladin No change: Warrior Paladin Warlock Hunter Flavor of the Month: Rogue (cloak and dagger, shuriken toss, prep as core talent) or Windwalker Monk (because they're overdue) or Spriest (Solace and Insanity)Evolyn28 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 That "Oh, Yes" Moment I killed my first EFC in WSG this weekend, which is no big deal, I know. . . But this was different. I am hoping there is one or two experienced players who remember this feeling. I have helped to kill a number of EFCs with my team in my limited experience. This time He ran by me and I missed him. . . "stupid tab targeting" :(. I chased him from my flag room and caught him midfield with entangling roots to slow him and my speed boost for me. A potion to get me past him team with a few seconds of movement impairing immunity and I harassed him all the way to his flag room. Finally killed him, a few steps from his cap. My team must have peeled off his protection or they didn't think I'd catch him. I am VERY BAD at PVP melee combat. I am still struggling with key bindings and often panic and mash the wrong key or get turned around. I often die in 1 on 1 combat so I stick with supporting team members, but I was so mad I missed him that I had to try. It was so much fun! I was using everything I had to stay alive and keep hitting him. I am sure that a more experienced player would have likely ground me into the floor, so he was probably relatively new, like me. Is there anyone who remembers that first moment when you realize "Hey, I can do this. Awesome!" ? I know it's a small thing, but I just wanted to share it. ThanksJangeria29 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Malevolent trinket not working I like to use it to get rid of the silences that happen when I'm not casting. The problem is when a druid puts the yellow beam over my head with the wind under it the trinket doesn't work! It doesn't get rid of the debuff and I can't move away at all. Can this get fixed soon, please? Thanks! p.s. same goes for human racial. I tried them both and neither work against druid silence. =(Evolyn5 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Personal suggestion with low level bgs. You know how low level toons can only do AB and WSG!? Well i would like to see blizzard implement a way for low level toons to be able to do the CTA no matter the level of the toon.Toxík0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 oQueue in Random Battlegrounds, pt. 2 Looking at oQueue right now which currently has a lot of groups going: http://i.imgur.com/aZBcFEE.jpg Stop lying about the amount 'pugstomper' groups. There aren't that many. You aren't facing them all the time. You are just making stuff up.Swiftylicous168 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Why aren't frost dk's being looked Blizzard I don't understand why frost dk's haven't been looked at before and after 5.2. And they got buffed. I do about 70 bg's a week for months and frost dk's r the only represented spec from their class. I'll see 4 frost dk's in a 10 man bg. They are usually first in damage every time and their suvivability is crazy. I have over 8k res and it means nothing I get mowed down in no time. I have over 15k pvp power and I can't kill a dk equal to my gear. Guess I'll just run away. Also I noticed before that monks healing and absorbs are scaled too high before and after 5.2. When u have 3 high geared players chasing 1 monk and it takes 5 minutes to kill them it reminds me of trying to kill a pally in bc and wrath, absurd.Napkinfoot27 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Honor Penalty for non Pvp geared players Noticing a trend as I did the Wrathion epic quests for 2 wins in BG's. I could be top of every category (baring heals obviously) and I would receive under half or more of the honor of the top honor gainer. This last game I was in the Temple of Kotmogu and was top in EVERY category (except heals and orbs carried) with only 1 death and I got 169 HP for a first win of the day, next ally above me got 200+ and top got 500 but did under 1/4 of what I did. yes i had over 200 capture points and was in the top end of group for orb time held. I don't have much pvp gear but I have noticed more honor since I started adding pieces to my gear. Has anyone else noticed this honor gaining nerf to non pvp geared players? Or better yet Bliz coming in and telling me what's up? TLDR: Top pvp player, least amount of honor earned-bliz hating on PVE geared players in PVP?Fahvwin4 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Random Battlegrounds? Should be renamed "Queue for the largest battleground most of the bots queue for", or "Alterac Valley". Random my !@#$.Vindora0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Season 12 RBG's, Exploits, Titles So obviously this will be a rant or perhaps a complaint over a little title so here it is. I've been doing rbg's since s9, which is when rbgs first came out I recieved Warlord during that season getting near 2389 and I xfered off and didn't recieve hero. Yes I am at fault blizz didn't fix this. So this season warriors may not be popular but while I played to 2457 and then tanked down to 2366 to get 14 guildies to 2200, which 2350+ should be the safezone for hero yet I still didn't get the title. Most of you might reply QQ but because of wintrading making the cut off above 2500 or whatever is very cruel and for not sorting out all the wintraders and providing titles to those who EARNED it is just unbelievable. I've been playing since Vanilla why is it Blizzard chooses to ignore the wintrading situation. You see blues and ghostcrawler post that oh its not a big deal we will deal with it but there is still people 25-9 with 3k rating that got Hero which it is so obvious. If you can't give out titles correctly for the players who play for it and take out 2200 and remove things from the game for top end pvpers take out rbgs and stop making them a requisite why introduce rbg's if they aren't even going to be rewarded fairly. So to blizzard all I would like to ask and hear is that you will make better decision in the future with pvp and its state and not making this game not worth playing. Tl;DR Fix Wintrading Give out titles correctly Make PvP worthwhile Prevent exploits Thanks for reading my rant but if I am going to vent its going to be on a PvP forum because that's what I love most and what I earned should not be taken away from me so easily.Banefire52 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Rolling Ret is not a good Bet I can't take it anymore, no one wants a ret. So many times when I message rbg leaders, there are just like "umg dud ret pallys suk go rol a mage or somethign" Rated Wizard Wars would be a good name actually.Jalos21 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 So need some help. Hello, so iam new to wow pvp been working on my rating and i have reached 1700 cr but now im having hard time finding teams at same level mmr iam at 1700+ how do i break the ice now? do i keep doing rbgs or lf 1700+mmr rbgs i see there is a lot of difference in points when you fight against equal mmr or lower mmr. let me know the right approach. cheersHypéríon0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 This game is so broken and so sad... ...When the class most important and relevant are the healers. No! people does not care on how many DK, Mages, Warlock or Warrior (Rougue a little) the other team has, but is the number of healers that's really makes you leave a bg. After all, they are the one who really win the Bgs, no dps and definitely not Tank (exept when a Fc is required).Ahraya5 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 What if honor points were account bound? The biggest complaint my friends and I have regarding the gearing process is being completely useless as a fresh 90. It's Blizzard's mini-game of virtual hazing that you have to go through before you can get enough gear to actually enjoy the real game that sucks the most. When the game is balanced it's loads of fun. Hell, when you're on the top of the gear curve it's even more loads of fun. What's not fun is being on the lower end of the gear curve. Now, it's not likely that Blizzard is going to rework their entire gearing process that they've spent years implementing. And it's also not likely they will ever separate BGs by item level either. But what if they made honor points account bound? Keep conquest points on a per character basis, but let honor be shared. I could then use the excess honor points that I no longer need for my main to gear alternate characters. Often I find myself wanting to play the other classes but it's not the leveling that dissuades me from doing so. It's the gearing at 90 that does. edit:Acc. Bound Honor Points that you can buy at the PvP vendor which sells in stacks of 250 for a cost 375. (or whatever reduction)Magnetaro49 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 FEAR SPAM WTF Ok so here goes... every other cc in the game has at around 6 sec MAX before breaking on its own. but fear last for 8-10 WHOLE SECONDS NO MATTER THE CLASS THAT USES IT OR IF YOU GET DAMAGED! this is a problem to me and here is why: i have OVER 500K hp, 67.90% resil and mastery to keep death striking out the wazoo..... with magic mitigation to match (shell and zone). i am alone in flag room. lock or priest or warrior shows up. s/he is alone... i death grip, i get feared and they make it halfway back to base before it breaks! WTF? even with a trinket they can spam it again which makes using the trink or even buying it pointless. other side of the fence: i am running into flag room, i see the flag and grab it. the lock/priest/warrior is alone and i get fear locked until death! WTF? really? i dont see the whole point in making a cc that for most classes dont do any dmg, but will effectively hold you in place until you can get killed by another million things that come immediately after (with only one use!). so there is something fair out of this to be learned? yes i will tell you what should happen: make fear like this: [Fear] = makes your opponent run in fear for (current time) seconds (6 seconds against player targets) BOOM! fixed! the pvers wont be mad on their cc loss because they wont have a loss at all, and the pvpers will stop spamming premades with nothing but locks priests and warriors because they can spam you to death. they will actually have to fight for a change!Ålystar3 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 deleted deleteCaveslash0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Twink Question I am leveling a level 19 twink warrior. Should i go Protection, Arms, or Fury? Also, what is the peak times for exp-disabled bgs? Edited title EDIT: what are also the optimal primary professions? EDIT: optimal talent?Jmkidd7 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Damage in rbgs. http://i.imgur.com/rqY6rGH.jpg I want to see what others can do, post some pics of your high scores!Killacast1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Spec What is the best pvp damage spec for low level shaman?Élèndíl2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Why is Horde typically bad at random BGs? First off, I was originally Alliance. BGs on ally were fun, we almost never lost. I played about 150 BGs on ally during my time at max lvl.. lost maybe 10 or so. 140-10 on Alliance. I've been horde for maybe a month or so... to play with some friends who went Horde. Well, I haven't won many since. I believe I've only wona couple since I faction xferred here. I must have played a hundred... won about 10 total. Now, I know some people like to exaggrate on here... but I'm serious... I keep track of my wins very meticulously via my stats pane. I'm not talking AV either, I have that blacklisted b/c I know ally always win there. But, lately, it seems like the always win Isle of Conquest, Temple of Kot., and Silvershard too. Additionally, if there is EVER a single player from Alliance from either of these realms: Kel 'Thuzad, Darkspear, Frostmourne or Sargeras... Horde loses. Now, I know theres no big conspiracy or whatever making Alliance win more. I also know it's not EMFH that does it; it can't be. The only reasonable explanation is that better PvPers play Alliance. I remember when I used to queue up on Ally, I would see "Arena Master", "Gladiator" and "Duelist" titles everywhere! I mean, it's like my teams always had skilled players on them. All I ever see on Horde are "The Trainquil Master" and "Farmer", etc. Are Horde typically lesser skilled players as a whole? This isn't a QQ post, just would like some discussion. Lemme know what you think! :)Níghtman18 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 LF 1500+ or higher RBG group LF a solid RBG group that is 1500+ or higher PST I am a FC mostly can dps but rather FC.Dämon1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 20 loss streak I just recovered from a 20 loss streak for random battlegrounds, then lost another immediately afterwards. Sigh, its just so depressing. That win was my only win since 5.2 so far. I don't know if i can handle any more losing. Playing on my alts doesn't help because low level pvp is so broken its not even fun. Maybe i'll Convert to pve instead. Any one else been through these lose streaks like this?Hubok26 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 What happened to LoS? So I'm in a WSG game as Alliance and I am above the Horde graveyard, trying to spawn camp a little bit. A Shadow Priest pops up, so I start to nuke him, so he jumps down below the spawn point, so, assuming I would no longer be able to cast on him because of LoS, I don't recast anything. I am literally standing behind the wooden fence, cant see anything below me....I'm absolutely positive he cant see me because I sure as hell cant see him anymore...and he can still cast spells on me. So I back up, and he can still cast spells on me. I get to the TREE in front of one of the Horde Flag Room entrances, and HE CAN STILL CAST SPELLS ON ME from the BOTTOM of that little hill, on the other side of that fence. His spell are literally GOING THROUGH that little hill. Anyway, I die, and ress of course at the Alliance GY, where there is a horde warlock and spriest spawn camping us. I move all the way against the cliff to try and get LoS on them and buff up....but they can STILL REACH ME. Through the little rise, all the way at the BACK of the spawn area, they can still reach me. How the !@#$ is that possible? How? Why? Is LoS gone now? As long as someone is in casting range, does it just not matter anymore if anything is between you? Now please understand, I have been pvping since vanilla as a caster (on and off as of last two expansion so I am a little rusty with the maps and changes to PvP), and I do not at all remember either of those things being possible. If you ran around the stump of a tree, they cant cast on you and you cant cast on them. If you run to the back of the GY during a spawn camp, they couldn't reach you and you couldn't reach them. And there was no way in hell, if you were at the BOTTOM of the map, that you could reach someone who was level with the flag room and they couldn't reach you, thanks to LoS. So why are these things happening? Is it a bug? Is there something wrong with the ground meshing in BG's? Is it the norm now so that you can cast on anyone and anyone can cast on you as long as you're in range? I would like to see LoS be much more effective in BG's than it currently is, so if this is not intentional please fix it....and if it is intentional I'd like to know so I can try to work with it instead of ending up looking at my screen with a "wtf is happening???" expression on my face. Thanks for readingChopkick15 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Prot Warrior Buffs What motivated this buff? Were they losing aggro or what? If it's not threat, then what's the point of increasing their damage? Low Level Bg-s are even worse with healer+prot warrior teams. They just 2 shot people with Shield Slam and Devastate. Paired with healers, they can take on the whole team in WSG. Just look at how the population of prot warriors increased. And Fire Mages get nerfed after every patch and other classes are getting buffed like hell.Otherguylb4 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Tanks in low lvl BGs are FUN! I decided last night to make a video on why most of the "DPS is fun" guys might want to consider a tank for BGs, and instances. Not only do you get fast LFD queues, but you dominate the BGs in the lower brackets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZsQg5qfuNI I don't know about you all but any tank spec class seems to bring massive slaughter to the battlefield. Protection paladin, druid and warriors are running around all hulk smashing pretty much anything that gets in their path. I've noticed since I got back to play two weeks ago people whined hard about healers being OP, and that has all but stopped now that more and more tanks are showing up in BGs. What do you think? I'm guessing this balances out at higher levels?Shredmore4 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Huge loss streaks... I win 1 bg in every 5 or 6. Its always because our team has no heals while the other team has 4+. Random bg's are so worthless and boring now, thanks blizzard for making heals godmode.Møron7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 LOW LEVEL PVP. I just came back after a year. AND WTF HAPPENED?Conaway7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Healers are tanks in pvp now. Blizzard needs to go with the logic of its past when dps from tanks were nerfed in pvp because they was deemed OP balance wise. Now that healers are now as strong as tanks and provide good CC and OP burst healing blizzard needs to either nerf healers or make tanks the anti healer in pvp. Give tanks the ability to apply a massive healing debuff when on a healer that knocks out 75% healing and weakens instants by 50%. Seeing a monk do nothing but drink a thunder brew which makes him immune to silence along with his immunity to stun damage on short timer lets him in essence tank 5-6 dps without an issue. You nerfed tank dps because you felt it was not balance in the scheme of things now please do something about healers because you have more healers in bgs now then dps.Fomortis27 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 HEALER CAP Hey blizz when are you going to put a healer cap on bg's? 1 for each group of 5 would be great.Lotharious19 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Crafted PvP 458s or PvE 476-522s? Ok, in a nutshell, how much better are the PvP items for PvP? Until I get Honor gear at least across the board, which of my PvE items are better than the corresponding 458 counterparts? I'll have a full set of crafted ones soon, but the question is which ones should I really not worry about until I can get a 476+ in that slot because the PvE one is better? Like, are my 522 Shado Pan Offensive bracers better than the crafted ones? The question is mainly focused on Resto. Thanks in advance! (My gloves will be the first to go btw. I know that.)Tongare7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 remove kotmogu please yea that terrible BGRoahon37 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Fairly new to pvp scene Hi guys, I'm trying to get some advice and/or tips from other Holy Paladins or seasoned pvp'ers. I decided to get into pvp to freshen my WoW experience up a tad so I went ahead and bought all the craftable iLVL 450 pvp gear. I've been grinding BattleGrounds and trying to cap my 2's every week for last 2 weeks. Can someone tell me any advice as far as stat priority because I've weent to noxxic and ice-veins. One will show Int>pvp res>pvp power>Spirit>Crit and the next will show Int>Spirit>res>power>Crit. Can I get more clarification and maybe some constructive critism about gear ect... ect... Thank you very much.Boskey2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 How do people get 3 rating in RBGs? http://i.imgur.com/ENtRmfG.jpg?1 ??Xista2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Flying the flag across BG Map, Twin Peaks Looks like they were using levitate. Not sure but it was cast while he was mid jump. Why is flying across 75% of the map with 0 risk at speeds faster than a mount acceptable for one side? Covering 75% of the map in seconds with NO RISK goes against the spirit of capture the flag. Since this is only usable horde side due to the elevation differences why is it allowed? Yes I did a search and last thing on this I saw was November.Stormcat46 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 World of Warsongcraft 5 rated BGs today, All WSG except for 1 Twin peaks. Can we please have more than FC maps.. (for the record, ToK is my fav and always has been. Quit complaining about it.)Dudist5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Conquest/Honor Points I don't know what the problem was with upgradable PvP gear, PvE still has it. Now Blizz tell me what I'm suppose to spend all my honor points on, I have the daggers and the swords and all trinkets, give us something. At leased in Cata we could buy crafting stuff. Is there a reason we have to do RBG's to get our weekly Conquest point limit, I find it unreasonable that you force us into groups that for a lot of players is impossible. Most RBG teams are not going to let you in or have a full team, I dont see your point into forcing us to do all forms of PvP, do you have to raid to get your maximum Valor points????? Last point; I think all daily quests should offer Conquest or Valor, who needs Valor points? Thanks.Deepster0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Dear Horde - How to Win Isle of Conquest For the love of Thrall... Stealthers kill glaives (we know that already) 4 People drive demolishers and attack East Wall (we know that already) THE OTHER ~30 RUN BOMBS FROM WORKSHOP (YES WORKSHOP HAS BOMBS!!! APPARENTLT WE DONT KNOW THIS) TO THE EAST WALL HOLY MOLEY! FASTER THAN GLAIVES AT MOST WE WOULD NEED TWO RUNS = 60 BOMBS NO RESPAWN TIME, ALL 30 CAN PICK ONE UP AND DROP AT EAST WALL /rant offStârk10 Mar 18, 2013