Battlegrounds

Mar 23, 2013 RBG conq points losing? I see a post saying 150 for lost and other saying 175, and a post say depends on the score... CAN any one plz tell me what is the real number? Do i get points i lose realy bad, like giving up the game just for points on a undergear group?Dite2 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 who's winning ? as a computer software company,wow must keep stats on all aspects of the game. can anyone tell me where i can find out [ the win/ loss ratio of alliance / horde for level 90 battlegrounds ] thanks...swordbladePuffadder12 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Stuns - stuns and more stuns As being one of the specs [fury] that has none - and doesn't want any - Enough with the stuns already - GOD - every class has em now in one form or another - AND - unlike warrior fear You can take damage without breaking stun Suggestion - 1 sec stun if taking dmg - 5 sec if not... otherwise take it back to the vanilla days when only pallies and rogues had this OP ability.Worgfury43 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 I have alot more skill than most of you.. skill = experience (time spent playing) and effort (try-hards).. that's all. Most can attain high skill, I don't understand why people put skill level up so high on a pedestal. most people act like it's some kind of special trait you're born with. i guess it makes people feel like a special snow flake for being "good" at a WoW class. if anything, I admire the people with low skill, the ones who choose not to put so much effort and time into something so pointless. putting so much value into such a thing is laughable - it's just another ridiculous way to boost your ego, calling yourself "skillful" like it's something admirable.Natureswrath28 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 WoW Veteran BEGS you to fix PvP Hello Blizzard, I usually don't post on the forums, but lately the game is becoming more of a burden than something that I enjoy. I've tried to gear my alliance alts with honor, turns out the time that I play is full of bots and premades. When you run into a team with 7 guys from the same guild and your team has 3 bots, you really have no choice. Do I just hope they abuse me as fast as they can or do I /afk out and get a debuff? I tried to fight and lost 3 Random BGs in a row under the same situation, took me 1 hour to gain less than 200 honor losing those BGs. This part of the game is pretty much just dying to me and it was the last appealing thing in WoW. Arenas are great, but just like the rest of PvP it's kinda broken right now. You face people with 491 gear while wearing 476 honor gear. Yeap the huge gap is still there, waiting until the NEXT season to see this go away might be too long for a wait. All these stuff combined with some other "dumb stuff" like most of my friends leaving, losing items in the neutral AH to bots while trying to transfer stuff between my toons in different factions and all the bots farming stuff and making my "hard work" useless are just killing it for me. Please I beg you Blizzard let's try really hard to fix PvP. Let's get rid of premades in random BGs, let's fix the silly upgrade gear that you already know it was a mistakes. I know you can't get rid of all the bots, I know you can't make my friends come back to the game, I know you can't make my RL job easier so I have more time to play, but you can do this one small thing. I've tried other games, a few MMOs, and they are just horrible. WoW has been my escape for most of my other problems and I can't really replace it with any other games, but the way these issues are right now it really discourage me from playing and it's taking a lot of the fun out of my free time.Zico1 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 70s thread of serpent sting carries The 70's bracket has become increasingly popular due to posting games and Marrowgar We are currently still trying to draw attention to the issue of the monk class not having a Brutal or other non-90 PvP set, which puts it at a severe disadvantage in the bracket. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292601#1 <- Support the release of the monk Brutal set! +Queues+ BG queues are usually NOT as frequent as they used to be, but are becoming shorter and shorter as we get further into MOP. Queue times can be 5-10 minutes on certain days , and are shorter for Horde than Alliance. At times they can take 25 minutes to 1.5 hours, but this is also why you shouldn’t queue at 4am on weekdays or live in Australia.Joining the 70 twink bracket requires you to manually stop gaining experience (no more xpac capped accounts), which you can do via your faction’s respective “experience eliminator” NPC. +Gear+ This is the first level bracket that has access to PvP gear with resilience. Brutal gear vendors can be located in Stormwind in the Champion's Hall, Orgrimmar in Hall of Legends, Gadgetzan in Tanaris, Area 52 in Netherstorm, and Dalaran Sewers. A full set of PvP gear (set, offset, weapons, etc.) costs ~2.3k honor. It is advised to obtain honor before hitting 70. It is also not advised to stack purely resilience gems, as your base passive resil plus the brutal already scales into quite a bit of resil at 70. If you’re unsure of what to gem, ask the thread and give your class/spec to enable us to help you.Gear from the Sunwell Plateau, Black Temple, and some other level 70 raids are also strong for this bracket, particularly for “glass cannon” type characters which focus on damage rather than resilience. Raids are fairly easy to coordinate via RealID – don’t be a stranger, exchange battletags with the forum and we can help you. : ) +Professions+ You can level professions to 450. While any professions will suffice, a combination of Engineering, Jewelcrafting, and/or Blacksmithing are considered the best. Engineering currently has powerful items/tinkers available to 70s. For those of you who may have questions regarding how tinkers work at 450, they are explained in the link below:http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/cata-engineering-tinkers-you-%4070-15583/ +Gems and Enchants+ Arcanist Ivrenne (Alliance) and Magistrix Lambriesse (Horde) will sell uncut epic gems in Dalaran; all gems cost 220 Justice Points. Honor can be converted to JP (1:1.5 ratio) at the PvP Quartermaster in SW or Org. The accessories QM will also sell a PvP shoulder enchant.New JC's may not have the recipes you want (i.e. +20 PvP Power from blue Majestic Zircon gem). They are bought in Dalaran...same goes for a lot of WOTLK (60+) enchants. fk ur bel-air Enchanting mats for 70 twinks are found off Northrend items. Almost all of the enchants we use in this bracket have a "Level 60 or higher" requirement, but a very small select few of the "Level 35 or higher" (Burning Crusade) enchantments are viable, i.e. crit+hit to boots. +70 vs. 74+ By leveling to 71+ you gain some base stats, some abilities, an increase in base damage, a higher chance to be missed by players, and access to the level 71 archaeology axe (Nifflevar Bearded Axe.) However, at 74, stat scaling causes severe decay to your secondary stats (Up to a 25% loss in resilience, nearly 40-50% of pvp power, etc.) +Rated PvP+ 2s, 3s, and RBGs pop occasionally. Active Guilds and Servers+ Darkspear: <The Forsaken Ones> (Alliance) Aggramar: <First Class Gaming> (Alliance) Moon Guard: <Twisted Nethers> (Alliance) Tichondrius (Horde) -- <Twinklyfe> Moon Guard <nom nom rawr> (Horde) rawr! ___________________________________________________________________________ Also, 70s down Marrowgar. weer fkin leet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7fFmiyPBtM http://i.imgur.com/OAV9GkY.jpg http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/077/8/f/marrowgar__the_70_way__by_poondnub-d5yfmib.jpg Dìøv as Raid Lead Anman as Top dippus Faeqt as op rdruid Aibreann as Anman's lover Nicknocal as Main Tank Gankstår as the only melee dippus Bonefragment as offtank Tassaberg as spriest dippus Mercilia as hunter dippus Valencia/Lachrimaè as op disc Faeqt will upload vidzDìøv500 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Looking for 2's, 3's and guild Hello, I am looking for a 2's 3's and a guild for my level 70 twink. I can pvp/raid any night, I am full gem'd and enchanted. I have vent and played for over 5+ years if you could reply to this with your guild into or contact info I will outreach to you. I would be willing to server change or play cross server. Thanks for your time.Volusi0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Battlegrounds -READ- They should make it so everyone all levels can do bg's with eachother! I think that is more fair because I know Swifty could go on his level 1 warrior and still kill us all with his 1 shot macro! Thanks blizzard! Also I play this game to much JK Not enough Darkspear Horde FTWAdminkarl23 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 19s thread plz,10min que exp off someone make 19 thread plzYounghblood0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Should I use a PvE trinket in RBGs ? Hi there, I have a question concerning use of trinkets in RBGs, which is do you guys think I should use a PvE trinkets instead of both PvP ones. Ill start by saying that I logout while doing a LFR for fun with a friend, so my armory doesnt show my full PvP set. I have the full S12 483 Malevolent with around 6 items 2/2 upgraded to 491. I also have now the 2 Tyrannical Trinkets, that I bought before making this thread... I may regret it hehe! So here's my 2 PvP trinkets : Tyrannical Gladiator's Badge of Dominance and Tyrannical Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity And the PvE trinkets : Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault is the one that I think could be usefull... but I also have cheaper ones like Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal and Thousand-Year Pickled Egg. Do you guys use a movement impairing trinkets while doing RBGs (vs arena)? I was thinking mixing my 522 one with one of the Tyrannical... or should I sitck with both PvP? Thanks guys I appreciate all help I can get!Xhor9 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Does anyone know which cc share the same DR? It seems there are more cc than there are ways to escape it. I get feared, depending on health and the health of the person I'm healing, I either ride it out or pop EMFH. I know PVP duration is 8 seconds, but when chaining it before DR kicks in, it's 8 then 4 then 2 then immune for 30 seconds (i think). If I get feared by a priest, what happens when a warlock fears me? is it full duration or DRd? If a warrior charges and stuns me, and then a frost mage deep freezes me, is that full duration?Xylyn2 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Honor gear has more pvp stats than CP gear??? C'mon Blizzard, the new CP gears have more stamina, more stats, but why less pvp power/resilience? I am even starting to think that maybe for some classes, the honor gears would be eventually better than conquest gears? This doesn't make sense. If you Blizzard want to buff Season 13 honor gears to match with Season 12 Conquest gears, please do so to Season 13 Conquest gears as well!!Only0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 hey you crazy a** shadow priests, I have a question for you. I was in this ridiculous warsong gulch bg about 5 minutes ago. Alliance had 3 shadow priests rolling. Now from what i understand, I thought fears(psychic scream/fear minion) were on diminishing returns. Is that only if it were cast from the same priest, or multiple priests. Seems like i was chain feared non stop for about 7 seconds long each time. So what gives? Much love you crazy b@#!%$s.Zulika14 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Geared BM Hunter LF RBG's Hi - I'm a Beast Mastery Hunter looking for a dedicated RBG group. Not too many RBG's going on in my realm, so I'd love to join cross-realm teams. I have both Skype & Ventrillo, love the game, and am striving to get better. Anyways, if you're interested or need a extra DPS, please let me know. Add yoadamrocks#1186 (Real ID) or Trapkeeper in-game. Thanks!Trapkeeper0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 I'am looking for rated BG's 65% resil, 50% pvp power arms warrior looking for RBGs, my server is dead for Rbgs and I would like to find some other people on other servers to RBG with send me a real id friend request at Mellock#1219. I will also spec and gem prot if needed for FCMellock0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Rogue PvP Help Needed What exactly is the point of a Rogue in PvP? Besides the stereotypical *stun stun stun stun*. Are we here for keeping the DPS off of the healers? Slowing the FC? General crowd control? I keep finding myself dying a lot, obviously I'm undergeared, but it's almost ridiculous at this point. Is it the team I'm on or something? I've heard some people tell me Rogues are used as an other pawn on the board. And I've had some tell me we're meant to just go solo. Need all the tips, info, and criticism you can throw at me. Highly appreciated.Geleb5 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Battlegrounds XP rewards nerfed? Hello all. I've been leveling this alt almost exclusively on BGs so far, and it was a nice grind till i got near 60. Now, a BG win is rewarding me around 15% exp, this just feels like such a small amount, last time i level a char through BGs was back in cata and i remember going from 60-80 in a couple days running CTA, and it was not a painful grind either. Am i missing some patch notes or was it always this low, and i never noticed?Uviol6 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Best BGs to get Honor even when you lose? So apparently alliance in unable to win a BG. I am trying to get my gear up. Needless to say this creates a problem for me. My question is: What are the best BGs to play that you can still get decent honor when you lose? Or, which BG leaves you with the most honor after losing. We've gone 1 win 11 losses today alone.Needfriend5 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 [A] geared hunter LF low mmr rbgs Looking for low mmr rbgs this weekend. Prefer groups with decent leadership, good target-calling, gear requirements, use of skype, etc. Not expecting to push hero or high rating, but would prefer not to waste time losing a bunch either.Thesyl0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 BGs should be flatlined Ok, before all the flames start hear me out. Yes this is a gear based game, but why should it be in battlegrounds? We already have a gear based and min-max paradise in the arena. Why should battlegrounds be consistently unbalanced the majority of the time when we could make it fun for everyone by just making it a fun alternative? Take away the twinking, make all roles set stats, boost up to 90, and then it all comes down to actually playing your toon well rather then how much time you spent with a spreadsheet. I get that players and pvp players want to feel rewarded, but again...arena. Right now it isn't much fun to get into since it is well established here that lower tiers are unbalanced messes, and higher tiers are unfriendly because of all the highly twinked players. If BG is supposed to be a fun alternative activity, least that is how I got the original conception, then it fails the mark now in so many ways. I can "learn my class" and "learn to play" or so I will be told, or I can do something actually fun does not involve dying in two hits. I'm never going to touch arena, and many players i've talked to say the same. They also say they would like to get into battlegrounds to see what they are like but don't want to grind at being rofl stomped to inch their way to gear that may or not make pvp fun on that toon. Who wants to spend weeks grinding out gear for a toon that doesn't fit their pvp playstyle? So I say just cut out the fat and make it all one level and easy accessibility. Pvp players get more varied opponents and better balance (something that bliz has always struggled with). Pve players get access to a potentially made fun again aspect of the game. Everyone wins to a certain degree. As it gets progressively more difficult to get into the pvp, the pvp community will suffer in the long run. Already plenty of people complaining of ques, and I foresee it getting worse.Orenza110 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 I want my wolf.... LFRBG's I'm tossing my hat in the ring, and ready to do RBG's. The achievements are too attractive to ignore. Pst me in game or real ID me. Look forward to being your ally.Lucifurious0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 No more PvP upgrades in the future "No other PvP items are upgradable, and no new PvP items for the foreseeable future will use the upgrade system." http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7814334/Item_Upgrades_in_53-22_03_2013 Excellent change. Well done Blizzard.Swiftylicous4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Full Malevolent Resto Druid LF RBG Team http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Vanillasalt/simple LF RBG teamVanillasalt4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Defense of The Alehouse suggestions! - Level 10 + at least starter edition of WoW - All Classes are predetermined by your character, except you can choose another sub class when you join (ie Blademaster, Protector, Gladiator for warrior. Demon Hunter, Scout etc for Rogues) - All players are equal, PVP resilience and power has no bearing on your damage and mitigation. Armor is just for cosmetic purposes. - Have a separate DotA action bar with the traditional 3 abilities and 1 special determined by your sub-class. (Not to say some abilities from normal WoW can be used.) - Start at a "DotA level 1" and obtain levels, gold and items the same way you would in LoL and DotA 2. - All gold and items obtained in the BG are contained and a honor/conquest reward are calculated at the end of the match. - Rewards could be tuned for the level of the character, gold for lower levels and honor/conquest for higher. Or even a new currency that could be mailed between characters. This way it isn't very hard to try other classes if you think you may play better at (Just level a character to 10), it would easier to balance and there is more of a pool to draw from and split into skill groups. This was just floating around in my head while I was at work today, I'd like to know what you guys think?Torque1 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 warlock grief playing on a dk full mal and 2 tyranical, a locks pet keeps me cc until he kills my partner in twos wtf is that , and the destro locks that dont have pets all they do is fear me over and over wtf is the bs. not the first time this happens its the same crap from season one they brought it back what is it a gm plays a lock and what he says goes screw the players who pay for the game the customer. i need a new game to play i play this game cause of pvp and its all screwed up cause of cc. to bad diablo was crap.Flucky10 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Concerning Conquest from Random Battlegrounds I've taken notice that, while there are three separate ways to acquire conquest, points that you get from Random Battlegrounds will count towards the Random Battlegrounds cap, the Arena cap, AND the Rated Battleground cap. So if I were to participate in random battlegrounds before doing arenas, then the amount of points I can acquire from arena or random battlegrounds (arena effected more so due to lower cap) would be less than if I were to jump right into arenas. Example: I did Random Battlegrounds until I had received 600 conquest points on the week. The total would be 600/2200 for someone without a rating. -Rated Battlegrounds would also be 600/2200 -Arena cap would be 600/1800 -Random Battleground cap would ALSO be 600/2200 Should it not be -600/2200 Total -000/2200 Rated Battlegrounds -000/1800 Rated Battlegrounds -600/2200 Random Battlegrounds So my question is this- Why have a specific cap for Random Battlegrounds if it it counts towards all three caps? Faycepalm0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 New Bot Program=new low for failed system Bots are now auto following opposing faction while mounted, and their numbers are insane. Last five random bgs i've ran, at least 5 alliance were auto following horde while mounted. Bgs are once again unplayable. Between opque and the new bots, a major part of your game is unplayable.This of course, due to your inability to fix ongoing malignant issues. Response please ?Flocke10 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 AOE Grip + Beam + Vortex + Ring + Smoke Bomb This is a super legit, counterable tactic. Thanks Blizz for creating a fun and memorable RBG experience. /wristsXimpik21 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Learn How I Click Flags Quicker Than Everyone Check out the following blog post on Twinking.net to learn how you can outclick nearly everyone else as long as you have a decent internet connection. All it requires is a mouse with a scroll wheel. http://twinking.net/mochas-guide-to-scroll-clicking/Møçhâ4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Sub rogue PVP in BGs 2.0 :p Hey all. as some of you may know I made a two videos last week on rogue PVP so that you guys could help me improve. Well, I've read all the tips you guys gave me reforged regemmed all resil and got all my malev gear so here is the new video! Please tell me if you think I improved. Link to new video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJi_fZ_Isjw Old video link below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMCLaVV6AI Thanks for watching! please comment and leave some tips and please let me know what you think of the quality difference. OH and 1080p quality should be up in about 5-10 minutes >.> no idea why freshly uploaded vids are capped at 480p : /Maximoth21 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Please, for my continued enjoyment of pvp... Blizz HAS to do one of two things : 1) Allow me to DOWNVOTE 3 random bg's OR 2) Take out Strand of the Ancients, Alterac Valley, or Isle of Conquest (even just one of these would be acceptable, IF I can downvote 2 still!) that is all! Oh, and yes yes I know Blizz doesn't HAVE to do anything!Contagîon6 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 The supposed removal of Mines and Temple The last I heard, Silvershard Mines and Temple of Kotmogu were supposed to be removed from the RBG rotation. However, with the patch of 5.2, they were not. Any update from Blizzard on this?Malgru0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Way more alliance healers than horde? It feels like every single game I'm up against 3 to 5 healers in a 10 or 15 man BG while Horde has 0 or 1, and very rarely 2. It's pretty frustrating to run into four healers and a flag carrier in Twin Peaks or WSG backing each other up and simply not being able to kill anything even with focus fire. regular battleground players are just not coordinated enough to handle crowd control and interrupts on all four players to prevent enough heals from getting off, especially when you have no more than 6 or 7 people to work with since somebody has to defend our flag carrier. It's getting so old so fast, I was looking forward to 5.2 pvp and getting back into it after several years of being out of the game, but the state of pvp is not fun like this. We should be queueing for bgs by spec and not letting a game start until there's 1 heals for every 4 dps in 10 or 15 mans, maybe a bit more relaxed in 40 mans where it's more of a pve setting. I'd much rather have 20 minute queues than lose nearly every single gameSolacia109 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 leave the bots alone Since the bgs are infected with new bots everywhere that just follow and dont accomplish a thing here's a tip when encountering one. Ready for it...... Ignore them Thats right ignore them all, found in the roads there only purpose is to get you to farm hks while you ignore objectives. what you lost 1600-0 and they only had one healer, thank god you have that dk and rogue with 20-30 hks zero flag caps returns node captures. now here is the really depressing part, those bots you just fought earn honor faster than you since you spend all game kiling them and ignoring real players. either ignore them and report them, ban them( but that requires work that isnt finding a way to sell something new to the players) or join em. options 1 and 3 have the most chance of happening. And just a lil off topic- anyone wonder how blizzard had the time to design and implement a magic the gathering type game via battle net, when the game they currently are making customers pay for is riddled with bots and bugs? good thing they are working on that console edition of D3 what pvp and pve is unbalanced? go to walmart and buy D3 SC2 WoW gets done when it gets done. weird WoW is the only monthly sub game they own but gets less attention uless its a new blizzard store mount or pet.Zackryder0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Horde AV win ratio So I leveled a monk alt last week and so far have done 80 games in AV this weekend. I am 17-63 (says the statistic achieve window) and see no connection with alliance players being better players or running better strats. Does blizzard have any comments on how bad the win loss ratio is? I could understand if it was say 35-45 but when in ALL other BG's I'm about 50% W/L how is that working as intended?Frizzaud108 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Quick! Everyone make a prot warrior! This is the most fun ive had in a while, feels great one shotting everyone every four seconds. You guys have to try itRatchetone19 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Is it me or? is it me or are demolishers in strand of ancients moving waaaaay to fast?Uwish16 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Bots are back with a vengeance. Seeing at least 4-7 in every battleground in the 85-89 bracket (leveling this toon in BG's to 90 for honor cap but I'm starting to reconsider...)Falthaeryn11 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Make AOE CC DR faster in RBG's pleaseXangxu0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 About Starsurge damage. It's not that bad? I have full gear and even stacking pvp power, My starsurge crit's equally geared players for around 110-150k( in eclipse) depending on buffs/debuffs and mitigation.. Thats far from the 300k I've been seeing people cry about. Even when it chain procs, the chance of it critting is 15-25% depending on stats and buffs. Just like all classes, boomkins get lucky once and a while. So those 100k+ crits are luck, and the more you chain it the more power is drained, until it only tickles when out of eclipse. My equally geared frost mage can spam Ice lances on demand dealing 70-100k+ each(Un-Gylphed) on equally geared players, with orb, bomb, mirror, and elemental rolling damage with it. The only time boomkins get that lucky is when an enemy team is dumb enough to let them freely spam dots on people or if Celestial Alignment is up, which a full cc can easily dismiss. They are called glass cannons for a reason.Tehrealemcee2 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 If you can only pick one; Which for RBG???? Which class/spec is more desired in RBGs Frost Mage or shadow priest? I can decide between the 2. One benefit with priest is I can go heals OS but DPS wise which is more desired for RBGs?Noçturnal4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 T2 prot LF stable group HiyaShoebox0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Best use of honor while leveling? I want to hit 90 in the best shape possible... and don't care much about my gear on the way there... so with that in mind, what is the best strategy for all of this honor I am accumulating while I level? I am already at honor cap (at lvl 68), my plan right now is to convert these points to Justice Points until I cap that out and then cap honor again. Is that all I should be doing? Make sure I hit 90 with 4k of each? Or is there a smarter way to spends these points to prepare for 90? Thanks for the advice!Smartley4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 HWL/GM Weapons Removed From Vendor You can't purchase the HWL/GM weapons any more from the Area 52 vendors. Not sure if it's a bug or intended. Anyone know if they can still be xmogged?Pwnytailz0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Blizzard, please open your eyes. Now I'm not making this thread or posting these names to point out 1 person but this has happened almost every time....I just want blizzard to understand what they have allowed and how people are playing unfairly and unjustly because of 1 broken talent. Now, before you click on my link to the picture I have...remember back in cataclysm and at the start of MoP warriors were EXCLUSIVELY using shockwave? They picked no other talent besides this in BGs. Why? Because of a 20 second 10 yard ranged stun on multiple targets. Remember hunters, and us using ONLY stampede and lynx rush to GG anyone we saw fit to kill at the end of cata? We only used this exclusively. How about rogues using preparation and nothing else on their teir? Blizzard understood this and implemented to all rogues exclusively. How about when paladins needed help with WoG and them making us glyph into our standard (1 holy power every stun, fear, sleep, charm or damage every 8 seconds) and made it baseline, blizzard understood this. But allowing 1 class to go from melee to STRICTLY ranged and KILL PEOPLE is absurd and unfair. I am a good hunter, I can pressure a LOT of melee, I can kill a lot of people that are overly geared and force people to actually try when I try. Yeah maybe 30% of it is my class but mostly my sequences are flawless and my timed CCs and Silences are flawless. But rogues with shuriken toss is very annoying. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen...the only reason I got it this time was because I remembered to not erase recounts data (I have a habit of force reseting upon exiting a BG. The window pops up to ask me) and I decided to take a few screen shots on 8 people. I want you all to look at the damage taken verse the classes actual abilities. People say it doesn't apply poisons bla bla, well it does. And it hits pretty hard. I'm BM using a spirit beast, I have spirit bond because it's the most heal I can possibly get constant (about 8-11k depending on buffs) and my pet heals for 14-17k up front and 9-13k every 2 seconds, stacked I can survive for a short time). This rogue was out damaging my passive heal and constantly apply poisons and deadly throw. I tried to kite around a pillar to stop his auto attack but I couldn't. I ran up to him and scatter shot him to stop it and stood in his face (bad idea) he ate me up and destroyed me. It just seems silly... http://i.imgur.com/1TEixqK.jpgYobhguod29 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 MUG THOL! Looking for people to do ranked Battle grounds with. Just send me a message and I will respond as quickly as possible. Im on almost every single afternoon and sometimes the mornings.Teckorpss1 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Dear RBG leaders, All i see from you is spamming on trade chat:LFM RBGs xMMR Lock,boomkin,Mage,SPriest,FDk,x While x can be rogue preferrably. No hunter love at all We can also put some some good damage as a class, we have some good instant ccs, we are the best node guards out there vs stealthers, we can knock people off with explosive trap and we have good survivability and mobility. For your consideration, A LF rbg cap poor hunterAchilleas8 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 WHY BLIZZZZ Monks can pretty much have an instant kill when an enemy player is at 10% hp now with their set bonus....Wow....Fix this? /Quit WoWDeitykiller5 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 PvE...is the reason for sham issues... Some of them at least. When I look at our 5th talent choice, I think of pve situations. I'll explain starting with our healing talent choices. Obviously, in pve, since your not getting trained, anyone can be chosen. It's more preference and situational. Here are the issues with each one: Healing tide totem: I have to wait every 2 seconds for a 17k heal. This has never kept me alive....also it's a totem. A totem. Ancestral guidance: we have to be healing or doing damage for this to work and if we are silenced or stunned during it's duration it's useless Conductivity: no player should be letting you cast healing rain as a dps shaman. If they are, I hope you killed them because the deserved to die. Look at the druids self healing talent tree. I also feel our 1st and 3rd talents are geared towards pve.Cliintous4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Random Battleground teambuilding AI Hi fellow wow players, concerned subscribers and game devs, I read an article on Gamasutra today which I link here: http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/1178/online_multiplayer_the_blind_.php The article raises a simple and possibly poorly communicated point. It also made me reflect on my experience in the BG's. Every time that I've entered a random battleground in the last few patches, it's usually been a scramble to strategize among the players which team has any healers, if anyone can respec, do we have a designated flag carrier etc etc. The issue here is simple: If we have no healers but the other team has healers, we're going to have to adopt certain gameplay styles in order to try and mitigate our loss. The same goes for flag runners in WSG and twin peaks. I'm not saying that no healers and no flag carrier is a certain loss by any means. I'm also not saying that personal skill of each player, more organized premades or a significant gear difference has no effect on the battleground's outcome. I'm simply pointing out that there exists a role-issue. Now, we've already fixed this problem in raid finder. I think everyone's familiar with the x/2 tanks y/6 healers z/17 dps countdown before any 25 man instance. So, the question I pose is this: What would you guys and gals think of using the same system for queuing for our PvP battlegrounds? Would that remove the randomness and heroism aspect of the chaotic random BG's? Also, from a developer standpoint, is controlling for PvP gear or battle-net account wide honorable kills an effective way to improve the BG gameplay? TL;DR: Should we set up Random BG queues with the same role ratios as in raid finder?Terji1 Mar 22, 2013