Battlegrounds

Nov 12, 2012 PvP balance Why isn't PVP balanced like challenge modes? Normalizing everyone's gear and having it be purely skill based.Mariketa7 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Regular BG Ranking and Rating what about adding a ranking system to regular WoW bg's so we don't get stuck playing with Bots and people that aren't the same skill level as us, by putting a function where you can avoid play with someone or encouraging play with them, it worked really well for me in other video games and i found i could at least sustain a win 50% of the time, and play with players that have the same goal as me. it would be for both factions so say if you were horde, you could also have the option of rating players of the opposite faction, i find this might help with people getting stomped because they're either facing an org group full of GM's or Warlords, or have 2-3 bots in their game which could be devastating in a 10 man. it might also help sort out the bots because if people are constantly avoiding them, and they all end up in a game, i'm sure blizzard employees could easily find a way to flag games with not enough activity. it wouldn't even have to be rating you can view, since regular bg's aren't an endgame focus, but still tremendously affect endgame pvp, being able to gear up, and are a fun thing to do when your arena partner isn't online, at least for me. sometimes i really get tired of all the people who would rather just go fight in mid when i'm more of a goal oriented player and prefer flag capping and trying to complete the objectives, not that it's wrong that they do that and they pay their subs just like me, but it affects my gameplay and i would rather play with people that BG more like me, and not have to be commited to arena AND an RBG group, my days are too demanding, as is the same with my friends who play with me. let the mid farmers sit in mid together, no harm, let the people who participate in the objectives do so together, imo. To me it's obvious that people are going to do what they want to do, i've played this game since vanilla and i've watched it grow into what it is, and if there's one thing i can tell you, it's people who want to ignore objectives and do their own thing, always will, it's been like that from launch, and i think it always will be until the day i leave the game. leave your thoughts below, i'd like to hear from everyone and what they think about it, this is a loaded topic, and i'm sure everyone will have something to add Edit: the game is evolving in every aspect and i think this would be a great direction for BG's in the futureKombatwombat5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 A new Tier of BG MVP's so to speak... Call them what you will, but I believe Blizzard should elect / promote a select few good hearted people from each realm / battlegroup to police the random BG [non-rated] games and allow them special privileges to temporarily ban people for 24 hour periods [or so] that are botting. Choosing the right people would prevent abuse of this power, and I'm almost leaning towards a forum vote [not in this thread] to be held by Blizzard officials. I understand that they [Blizz] is in the process of reviewing the current BG bots on the market right now and are working to blacklist them, however as every good programmer knows the 'bad guys' are usually quicker to react than the 'good guys'. Less paperwork and bureaucracy involved I imagine... This cycle has been getting worse for the players year after year, and it's about time the players are given the tools to fight back. While they [Blizz] are doing the reverse engineering, the good paying citizens of the World of Warcraft should be allowed to police this problem ourselves in a manner that is more efficient than just reporting the same people over and over for weeks at a time.Elemeno9 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Most fun bg class? Warrior is fun, yes. But if you were going to make an alt to just randomnly q bgs and have a good time what class would you choose and why? Just trying to decide which of my other characters to level and would like to see what some people think about their toons now that they've played them at 90.Artunias10 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Low lvl pvp... again As if we dont have a hard enough time leveling and dealing with some of the insane twinking and the huge leaps in health especially in the last 10-15 levels... I now find it excruciating to try bgs as my lock. My initial understanding was that pvp hit cap was different than pve hit-cap... but that is definately not true. At 85, I decided to farm some bgs. My opponents were mostly alliance 88-89... needless to say, only one !@#$ing spell out of 5 or 6 ever %^-*ing hit my target. I was already up against players with twice as much health and burst like Hiroshima, but as if that wasnt enough, now I can't even hit these guys. This mechanic cannot possibly be working as intended.Supasaiyajin5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 wsg and arathi quartermaster gear? where do it be gone to... since these have been in the game ive been goin there to gear every 10 levels am i missing something? sorry if this is a common topic but i couldnt find exactly the answer i was looking for ...just threads about speculation.Warzone2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Twinking is Now Officialy *Dead* ... Yup, they fixed bg exploit. Theres no going back now, the practice of "twinking" has been driven into the shadows of wows history ... Good bye Wow ... It has been great fun ... Im gone, and your coming with meChainz36 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 *A* Holy Pally/Des Lock LF RBG group We are available evenings around 5:30 est, we are currently running with several different groups and have access to more players if needed. However we are looking to find a permanent home. We are willing to play regularly as well. Crossrealm is perfect.Sharez0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Hey 80-85 twinks can you help me? If you check my armory I'm still in Cata pvp gear. I want to stay in the 85 bracket and work on battlemaster, I'm pretty close on this character. Do you recommend I keep my current full cata set or invest in MoP gear? When I bg i see guys with almost 200k HP, but I feel they're sacrificing PVP resil and power... anyone out there have advice? Should I stick w/ my current set or get all MoP gear?Edifus9 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Bots. >.> So, I'm doing isle of conquest, right when we leave the gate.. There's literally 23 people just sitting there, following each other, doing nothing. This is a huge pain in the *** and needs to be fixed, honestly, it's making the game unplayable at least in the lower brackets, 80-84 and 85-89.Epïc8 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Is it hard to get into a RBGs group? Seems like its hard to find people or get into a RBG team. Is this pretty common problem or only if you are really on a backwoods server?Cowpally7 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 the botting problem... im currently in a bg that 8 out of the 10 players are either afk or bots....this problem has been around for as long as i can remember. how is this problem NOT addressed yet...Áz0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 BM Hunters RBGS So who think's that after Tuesday BM hunters will be a viable roll in Rated BG's? Or do you think people will want to start picking up MM hunters?????Barrows2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Way too many CC's Hi there. I just wanted to comment and had questions regarding the recent crowd control situation. Are diminishing returns gone? There really is no reason I should be locked down for my entire health bar when I -used- my trinket. I would rather take a nerf.. or actually HAVE diminishing returns than to play this stun game. This is NOT pvp. PvP Power! So is there a reason why my healer is at 60% resilience but because someone stacks PvP Power they can be one shot?! Really?? Look I get it.. we have a book of interrupts and cc's and all kinds of goodies. It wouldnt be so bad if there were diminishing returns. I no longer enjoy pvp... it's really sad because its ridiculous.Maveí2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 LFM for the 85-89 leveling bracket! Add my battletag, AssocGodfrey#1937 if you are interested! :DAstartes0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 question about season 13 honor gear Hi all, I really like the look of season 12 conquest gear for my shamans. I would prefer pants instead of kilt but that is a minor problem. I like the blue version more than the green version which can be obtained with honor. The problem is that I only play random bgs. I am not rated bgs material and for sure I am not arena material. I know I can get the points by playing arena and having a win/loss ratio of 1 to 10. But I want to avoid that if possible. Also I don't have enough time at my disposal to get the conquest points from just winning random bgs. I know that in Cataclysm season 10 honor gear had the same look as season 9 conquest gear(same color). So here is my question. Will the season 13 honor gear have the same model and color as season 12 conquest gear? If that is the case then I can wait until season 13 and do random bgs to get it. I just want to be sure that with the start of season 13 the blue set doesn't go away forever. If you know anything about this subject please reply to this thread. Opinions are welcomed too.Waluli0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 healer looking for a WARRIOR TO POCKET HEAL healer looking for a dps to spam heal in normal bgs, must have t1+Rhoona1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 What I should gem for FC an why. I am currently making a FC set an was wondering what some of you fellow FCs thought I should gem an reforge to? An does anyone know when your pvp resilience starts to fall off, I would imagine i am no where close to it but just for future reference.Ragrogh7 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 PvP is broken, IMO Yesterday while in blood presence a DK howling blast me for 116k. He followed that up with an Obliterate for over roughly 280k. Basically I was dead in a global. Just now, a warlock hit me with a Chaos bolt WHILE I was in blood presence and blood spec for over 400k, one shotting me. Yes, I know, my gear isn't the best so don't point out the obvious. However I would submit that that these examples are WAY too much damage for any class to put out in basically less than 4 seconds and that includes cast times. I've been playing since day one, so for over 6 years. I've never seen PvP this broken. I get it also that things will smooth out over time, but about the time it gets smoothed out, everyone will be talking about the next xpac.Wretchd1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Spriest LF 1700MMR RBGS - BG9 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Indox1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Mage or DK RBG/Random BG etc I always play both a healer and one DPS class every expansion...MOP has brought the most amount of changes arguably of any Xpack (and i did not have the chances to play Cata much as i would have liked) i usually play either my DK Mage or warlock (Really not liking how warlocks play right now...yes i know they are strong but fun is more important) I love the style of both my mage and DK but which class is fairing better in RBG's and BG's (And or arena) at the time..i hear MOP is a caster fest (though i know forums can greatly exaggerate at times) I appreciate your time and input. CheersFrostskull0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 BG team with healers and team witn no healers Can this be fixed? Well how hard is to make a system similar to random dung? Fair game is fun.Fatherx1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Why do ya'll complain? I mean...So far it's not done you any good lol... =PYellolock5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 When will the bots stop? Xanaazeda-Nemesis along with many others have been ruining the bgs for a long time now daily reported and still have not been stopped. does blizzard allow such things now?Wegarnamada21 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Rogue PVP mobility solutions. Dear blizzard. rogue damage and mobility is terrible. Possible solutions to this. Give rogues back the ability to have prep and shadow step. Or make it so you can shadow step like every other class. not have it on a 24 second CD. Change the talent that makes you need to run slice and dice to get energy and, i don't know, give it back to recuperate. If you don't want to take it away from PVE just make a glyph for it. Make backstab hit harder. when i get crit by a warrior for over 100k and i cant even do 30, there is a problem. thanks, your paying customers.Kuball5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Congrats Monks!! Guys we've made it!!! being the new announced class and all for mop. I know blizz succeeded in not recreating Death Knights again. We currently hold an amazing 3.9% arena representation of all monk specs. Thanks Blizz for allowing us to come in first place of the least class played in pvp for your "pvp" focused xpac. p.s Grats Windwalkers! you guys hold an awesome 1.8%!!Sinovia19 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Bots and the bg So im sure you have all noticed(if you bg alot) that in almost all of your bgs there will be one person who doesn't move the entire bg and gets credit for the W/L. Reporting them afk doesn't remove them, talking to them gets you nothing, or a troll response"hahaha you're fail im playing black ops". I know spamming bgs trying to gear is boring and takes some time. But I've been in bgs with 2 and 3 bots and we are within seconds of winning. I can't help thinking that with these extra people actually playing we might have won and recieved more honor. Does anyone else have a problem with "Bots"? And why wont blizz do something about it?Inkarran16 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Best BG Bracket What in your opinion is the wildest BG bracket with fun to the fullest? I will safely go with xp-off 80-84 on a basis of Honorfeast unmatched. That’s right. The only time and place where http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Shamichan/simple Can face off in an epic showdown versus http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Shockolate/simple In a glorious and entirely fair combat. For those who will go “lowell oneshotrightthere nextthread”: you are wrong. Its ¼ of a shot at the most. Because average HP of level 80 pepz in this BG bracket is 30k HP. We are talking about 4 expansions gear differences. Yes! Yes I do see level 80 people in BC PvP gear trying to fight off MoP geared prof capped 84s! I see them every day! The last time I had this feeling was when I watched 30 giant asian hornets vs 30k bees. I thought I will never have to experience it again. How wrong was I. One thing is soothing - It takes about a minute for a good 84 toon to kill me, a hard boiled asilidae. Standing in the way of that 200k HP horde (and I have seen 300k HP ones too) moving towards that 14k HP ally is fun, sadly short lasting one indeed. One. Lightning. Bolt. (non-crit) Ends the fragile life of a 14k HP soul… /sob On a side note, I have seen x10 HP difference in a 20-24 bracket. 5k HP fc vs 500 HP pepz. I have seen one geared person GY farming entire opposing team and even done that few times although got horrendously bored after couple of minutes and /afk’d. But I have never ever seen x20 times HP difference between those who carry games and those who take it up the rear. Because baddies… Be they even level 84, it will take around a minute as well before they will fall to me, so I’m all pwoud and deserve to be petted for letting you know where the fun is. .Ahrhrahvhahr1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 WSG - Rep should be given for WINS, not CAPS Or for both. Every game is almost always lopsided. Flag carriers will grab the flag, up 1-0 or 2-0, and proceed to GY farm the full 20 min duration. This is not fun, and it slows down the WSG rep grind, which is already the worst in the game by far.Tigrr1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 LF Random BG Premade groups-horde resto shamSwaggert2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 2 healers for RBG's 2 healers 1 mist weaver, 1 pally lf rated bgs. message on here or tubbs on azuremyst usTubbs0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Horde Looking for more for Random/CtA BGs. Hey all. I'm looking for more people to do some CRZ random battlegrounds and call to arms. Horde side only. Add my battle tag Actown#1171. I have a Mumble server if people want to use voice chat. Please have some PVP gear.Actown0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Blizzard THIS IS NOT FUN http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/wowscrnshot110912093128.jpg/ I have 3 Solutions... Solution #1 Don't allow Premades to Que for Unrated BG's Solution #2 Longer Lock out Timers If you are reported AFK... For one it takes too many ppl to report someone afk. If they were doing something no one would report them afk and iirc they would stop themselves from getting kicked. These bots in this bg sat at the starting area and did absolutely nothing and DIDNT get kicked at all. Solution#3 Pre Game Capcha, Capcha, Capcha... Tho I'd prefer personally I love Solution #1 the most. The biggest issue I have kicking someone from bg's has NO reprocussions.. u will see them again in 1-2 bgs especially if they are partied together The occurrence of Running into the Same Stupid bots isn't Rare, Infact it's super common Esp. On the horde which seems to have a lower playerbase, given the small Que times.Nagomalda18 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 RBG teams. Any looking for a FC/Arms warrior or a Spriest?Ikillayou0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Help me pick a (healing) main? Okay, so bgs are pretty much the only part of WoW I still enjoy. I do 5 mans, Sha, LFR cause I sort of have to. I only enjoy healing, trust me on this I've really tried to enjoy dps/tanking. So, I keep bouncing back and forth between my hpally, rdruid, rshaman. It's getting ridiculous. I know they're all pretty good, and I enjoy them all, but I don't have the time to play all 3 to cap each week and I'd like to really master one. So I'm asking for your help. Which would you recommend and why? This is for bgs (solo queue randoms, rbgs weekly hopefully but just started this week) and potentially 3s and maybe 2s. I do enjoy raiding but I can't commit the time so while "good in pve" is nice it isn't a deciding factor. Thanks.Noxara7 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 leveling from BG's Hi, Im going to start leveling up through BG's just so I can get used to PvP as I want to start doing that when I have the time and/or tired of PvE. I know it'll be a longer process to get to 90 but Ill deal with it. The thing is, should I do BG's at the 37's+, 47's+ ect.. or should I start at level 30, 31, 32 ect..Barkskin0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 80's thread of 70s take Laoise back please This bracket is mostly alive if you count people with 20k hp PLEASE READ FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE BRACKET. IF YOUR QUESTION CAN'T BE ANSWERED THERE OR HERE, ASK AWAY!: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175419674 Previous thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004031697 Welcome one and all to the 80 Twink Thread; here you will find an information pool regarding our bracket and a directory for guilds/servers. Enjoy! x 80 Twinking x 80 twinking is all about fun, plain and simple. Most of our twinks are either playing the WOTLK xpac or simply chose to not level their 80's. It is our game and we play how we want. We have access to the most gear, titles, achievements and stats of any twink bracket, which makes us by far the best twinking bracket to be a part of. Class variations and spec choices is astronomical here; how you want to play is by far the best way to play. x Activities x At 80 we have access to all WoTLK, BC and Vanilla raid content. We also have access to several Cata instances which provide us with BIS items. PVP is the biggest and most crucial part of keeping this bracket alive. Queues are rather slow as of lately generally 15-30 minutes. With more players will come faster queues. x What is the brackets level range? x The 80 bracket is from level 80 to 84. Whoah! players over 80? We will get owned!!!! :( DON'T PANIC! While it does give them an advantage health wise, it is offset by the fact these players have to level up 4 extra levels in order to gain those MINIMAL benefits. The only legitimate reason why a character will be leveled higher then 80 is to gain new abilities. Even then, the only other advantage to leveling higher then 80 is a very minor increase to primary stats (Strength, Agility, or Intellect) in exchange for a major decrease in secondary stats, like Crit, Haste, or Mastery. This will be offset by MOP greens, and possibly BoAs. (417ilvl with lvl80 req... maybe just bad datamining) x Let's get a twinkin! x Now that you have a basic idea of what to expect in our bracket, it's time to dust off the armor and get cracking! Some very basic information: Professions are a MUST. We have access to MoP-level profession benefits (for some professions) which give us stat buffs far in excess of what is normally reachable by an 80. PvP is the lifeblood of the bracket. It's one of the few activities that even guildless and friendless (ask for Real-IDs/Battletags!) 80s can be a part of. There are standard battleground as well as 2v2 Arena. 3v3 and 5v5 Arena ques rarely if ever pop. If you want to raid, it's best to join one of the guilds listed below, unless you feel comfortable and able to lead PuG runs on your own server. Make sure you ask before transferring. x Professions x Engineering and Tailoring buck for first place on the MoP profession list. Engineering is highly recommended, as the proc is controllable and it comes with other useful tinkers. Engineering: The old favorite perks like parachute cloak (now a glider is useable as well) and the various belt tinkers (rocket boots, invisibility field, 18k shield, etc) are still useable, but the main attraction of Engineering are the new Synapse Springs Mark II- 1920 of a primary stat for ten seconds on a one-minute cooldown. Tailoring: Gives access to 3 powerful cloak enchants- Darkglow- Gives a chance to increase spirit by 3000 while casting. Lightweave- Gives a chance to increase intellect by 2000 while casting. Swordguard- Gives a chance to increase attack power by 4000 while attacking with melee or from range. Only ONE may be used at a time. Proc is uncontrollable. Tailoring also provides a +285 Intellect +165crit/spirit leg armor . Useful for casters and/or hybrids who plan on healing. The second-best profession for 80s is: Leatherworking. It provides an incredible +500 to a primary stat through wrist enchants as well as a +285 Strength/Agility +165 crit bonus in the form of leg armor. Leatherworking also has Stamina (wrists) and Stamina + Dodge (legs) enchants, meaning it supports tanking far more then the other two professions. Other professions of note: Alchemy: With the Alchemist's Stones that 80s are able to craft (350-360 of a primary stat), Alchemy is a decent choice if you're strength dps or don't feel like upgrading. All other professions: Nothing here of note. You may level other professions if you wish, but none will be as viable as the ones listed above. x GUILD GUIDE x x ALLIANCE x <Fun in Icecrown> - Korgath <Puritania> - Kargath x HORDE x <Icebound> - Bloodscalp <Axiom> - Frostmourne <DONTGETMADGETGLAD> Area 52Likessnow500 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Daily RBG Group Seeks DK and HPal The title explains the more of the article. We do RBG's everyday typically 10PM or Midnight EST. At current we are about 1700 MMR after one week. For further information and details please ask me via Battletag in game at Seiku#1232. Authors note. Please be knowledgeable or geared to the equivalent that is expected of a 1700 MMR group. Evidently it needs to be said this is -Horde- RBG's..Seiku4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 There is a special place in hell... ...for people who reset the boss in IoC and AV.Gruklaar5 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Can you please fix warriors damage? Why not listen to your community and fix warriors, infect you need to see swifty's new video about how warriors are way op. Do something we are suffering.Armmada17 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Resto Druid LF RBG Team Resto Druid looking for a cross realm RBG team. Fully Dreadful/Conquest geared with Conquest weapon. Currently have a 1356 rating with 64% Resilience / 32% PvP Power. Feel free to toss me a message. Battletag: PaddyDCups#1641Airielle0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Oh lord not again... Ok, rogue, the flag carrier is a warrior and he has a disc. priest healing him. I can handle the warrior but I can't stop the priest from healing, so get on the priest. No, don't fight him, blind, stun, gouge, for the LOVE OF GOD SHUT HIM UP! QUIT FIGHTING HIM HE CAN OUTHEAL YOUR DAMAGE SHUT HIM UP! It was a ten minute comedy routine and the priest never ran out of mana. First loss in warsong all day.Bunnyluv11 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Removed from group in a BG? So I was doing a random BG, the map was AB. I was sitting at mines defending when I was forced to the loading screen, after I loaded back in it said I had been removed from the group and I had the deserter debuff.... What gives? SS or it didn't happen http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/ezelements/WoWScrnShot_111112_223436.jpgOrbitial4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Low mmr RBG group LFM need healers pweencess#1815Curie1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Random BG losers should get some Conquest Pts Suggestion - 50 Conquest Points for winning a Random BG, 10 Conquest Points for losing. Right now the winning side in Random BGs gets 50 Conquest Points and the losing side gets 0. Horde side loses so often, that as I grind out 80-100 honor + 0 Conquest game after game I've already gotten 7/14 Dreadful Gladiator pieces, want to guess my Conquest point total? 950 Conquest Points, which means I can't buy anything. I'm going to have full Dreadful before I can buy my second Malevolent piece. So do Arena or Rated BGs you say - But no one wants you with no Malevolent pieces. It is bad enough that the Alliance goes from Contender's to Dreadful with ridiculous ease, now they're getting decked out in Malevolent and bashing on Horde many of whom are still struggling to grind out Dreadful pieces. Would 10 points per loss be so bad? If I put in my 165 losses per week wouldn't I have paid my penance for some Conquest Points? The Alliance are a sporting group, surely they like a little more of a challenge and wouldn't mind if the Horde were able to acquire comparable gear even if just gradually. This would even encourage Horde to queue for Random BGs more often, lowering Alliance queue times. Surely the Alliance's strong coordination relative to Horde would keep them on the winning side a majority of the time. And in the unlikely event of a loss, they'd get a few Conquest Points as well. Tirramissu30 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 RBG Team LF F DK & F Mage 1900-2k RBG Group LF Core spots to fill - Need Pro Frost Mage & Frost DK - Must have Skype / mic / can make Mon-Wed 9-12pm with 100% attendance - DK must be able to call targets out clearly - Full PvP w/wep's required -Spangler8 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 [H] BM hunter lf RBGs Current Rating: 1483 RBG Experience: 2200 Currently 2k in arenas. 59% Resil, 40% Power Hit me up by either posting below or in game, Real Id is Ryan.Solheim@yahoo.com Have skype/vent, addons, etc etc.Orkasm0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Give me money for BGs Hey, looky there! My gear's broke from pvp. Surely having put enough time into BG's to actually need a repair for it would mean that I've made at least a couple gold! I mean, had I put that kind of time into PvE, I could afford that and much more! Oh... but I didn't earn a single coin. Oh well, at least I can buy my honor weaps with my... oh.Malarius2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 85's LF ppl who want to get conqueror title I'm twink 85 frost mage, looking for people want to get conqueror title down. wanted anyone who is interested, druid probably also be great choice as FC post your name I'll put my read id later. I'm not the best player, but I can guarantee I can do decent dmg in 85's bracket.Invaderer0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 spriest lf 1800+ got full gear and weapon, 1300cr not a baddie i communicate.Brock0 Nov 12, 2012