Customer Support

Nov 3, 2010 Welcome to the Customer Support Forum! The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. The representatives who staff this forum are dedicated to providing our players with the information and resources necessary to help ensure in-game experiences are as [EPIC] as possible. As part of this effort, visitors of this forum can expect to find a host of information pertaining to in-game and account issues, including (but not limited to): Account Security and Compromise Recovery Account and Character Services Customer Service Interactions Notable Customer Service Policy Changes Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative to the email, telephone, or in-game petition queues. To request assistance, please contact our customer service staff directly. (Contact Blizzard Support ) We hope you enjoy your time here on the Customer Support forum. Have fun!Khromuk4 Nov 3, 2010
Jan 10, 2014 Support Contact Channels If you are looking for support on a particular aspect of the game, please use the following list to find the right location for assistance. 1. Account & Technical Services, Game Masters , Web Chat, Forums, Social Media 2. Bugs, Suggestions, Cheats 3. Reporting a Post/Feedback 4. BlizzardCS Twitter 5. BlizzardTutorial Youtube Account Services & Technical Services Start Here: Get Help Game Masters Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Start Here: Get Help **Note** Patch 5.3 introduced in-game tools that allows you to access the support site and submit a ticket. Live Chat When browsing through the Support Site or when going through the Support Ticket submission entries, you may be presented with a Live Chat option. This option will allow you to interact with a Customer Support representative via a chat window who will assist you with your issue. Callback Support Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the support site on Battle.net to set up a callback. Just enter information about your issue after selecting the callback option, along with your phone number, and a Game Master will give you a call back! Forums Technical Support Mac Technical Support Customer Support Forum UI and Macro Forum Social Media (For Breaking News, Service Outages or Game Interruption info) BlizzardCS Twitter BlizzardTutorial YouTube **Note**Some cases may still require you to submit a support ticket or otherwise contact Support directlyRoraks5 Jan 10, 2014
Nov 12, 2013 Recruit a Friend - Promotional Information Hey folks, With the newly re-released Recruit a Friend promotion we've seen a lot of folks interested in the upgraded program. If you have questions, many of them may be answered in the available Support Articles and Blog. Please make sure that you have reviewed them prior to creating a post. :) Recruit a Friend Program Blog Recruit a Friend In-Game Bonuses WoW Recruit a Friend Link Problems No Rewards from Recruit a Friend Recruit a Friend Video Not sure if you are linked? You should be able to check one of two ways. Summon Friend: Invite your friend to a group. Select and right click on their character portrait and you should see the option to summon them. This will only work for characters on the same realm, of the same faction, and who are under level 90. Experience bonus: While grouped, you can check to see if you are receiving the experience bonus by looking in the combat log after you kill a mob. You should see (You gain X experience (Y exp Refer-A-Friend bonus). Characters must be grouped, within 100 yards of one another and the mob killed cannot be considered trivial to either of you (trivial is usually considered gray or more than 4 levels below you). Note: If you have confirmed that you are not receiving the in-game benefits make sure to have both accounts (the Veteran and Recruit) log out completely (of the game and of the Battle.net Desktop app if you are using that). Wait about 5-10 minutes before logging back in. You can also try creating and deleting a new character and/or try changing your password. That can force the account to update and may help resolve the issue. Rewards: Mount/Pet and Game Time rewards will be available 7 days after the recruited account adds the qualifying game time. Known Issues:Vrakthris0 Nov 12, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Multiple Security Locks? Try this! We've been receiving reports from players who have been experiencing repeated account locks due to "suspicious activity" and we wanted to provide what steps we could to help get you back in the game and/or access the WoW Remote app. Generally, if our systems detect a change in your normal access pattern (i.e. how you connect to the game and services), it may temporarily lock the account and require you to reset your password. This password reset provides a simple verification that validates the play session and allows you to access the account and game. Some players who are using the mobile app have recently been getting locked out even after the session validation/password reset. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps: 1. Make note of the platform (game or mobile) where you received the lockout message. 2. You have two options to unlock the account. a. The first is if you attempt to log into the account, you may be directed to a security check page. There you'll be able to enter a security code sent to the registered email address for your account or answer your security question. b. The second is if you click on "Can't log in?" and select the My Battle.net account is locked option. There you will be prompted to enter your account name and then to answer your security question or supply a game key from your Blizzard retail box. 3. With both methods you'll be sent a code to the registered email address on the account. Entering that code verifies your access and unlocks the account. 4. When logging in after unlocking the account, log in using the same device that you encountered the lock on. This will ensure that your device is authenticated, and reduce or eliminate the chance of being locked from this device again. If you experience frequent lockouts otherwise not associated with this specific situation we highly recommend using one of our additional options for account management and security. The SMS Protect feature is available to those with a standard cell phone in a supported country with a data plan. This feature is available for free (standard text messaging fees would apply) and allows you to manage your security options for the account. Specifically it will send a code to your phone that you can enter on the site and unlock the account instead of resetting the password. Note - if you experience issues when clicking on the Add SMS Protect button on that page, you can still apply SMS Protect, by logging into your account and choosing the security settings. To find those options, choose 'Account' from near the top of the page. There in the middle of the account screen you will see options for adding SMS Protect and the Authenticator. We also have available the Battle.net Authenticator. This comes as a mobile app which is available for free as well as a physical device which is available through the Blizzard Store. This security option is taken into consideration by our systems and while it may not eliminate all lock outs, it can greatly reduce them. If you need additional support with a locked account, you may use our live chat feature or open a support ticket. Chat (Hours may vary) Contact Blizzard Support ► Battle.net ► I can't log in ► Account locked and needs to be unlocked ►Live Chat ► Support Ticket Contact Blizzard Support► Battle.net ► Can't log in ► Account locked and needs to be unlocked ►Submit a TicketVrakthris0 Apr 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2012 Payment & Purchase Tips! If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required in order to successfully place most Character Services requests and Online Store purchases. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly.Roraks0 Jul 25, 2012
Nov 2, 2010 Account Recovery Form Items missing? Characters transferred to realms you haven't even heard of? Being asked for an authentication code even though you don't have an Authenticator? If any of these questions match the ones you're asking yourself right now, your account might be compromised. Now, don't panic. Blizzard Entertainment's Customer Service teams are here to help you. There is no need to create a trial account to be able to submit an in-game petition, nor are you required to have a friend submit one on your behalf. To restore access to your account as quickly as possible, please visit our Account Recovery page and be prepared to verify your account information. With the introduction of our new Account Recovery Process, you should no longer be required to try calling or e-mailing our Billing & Account Services department to remove an authenticator that may have been placed on your account without your authorization. All you will need to do is fill out our Account Recovery Form. How does it work? Consider this your “One-Stop Shop” for reporting a compromised account. We'll ask you a series of questions that only you should know the answers to. After we are confident that you are who you say you are, our automated recovery process will take over and attempt to restore your access to the Battle.net account as soon as possible. This aspect of the account recovery process is similar to the password retrieval system, as it will send a password reset email to your account’s registered email address. In addition to the password reset email, a Battle.net service ticket (similar to a petition) will also be automatically opened on your behalf to have an investigation initiated. While you will be unable to view this ticket when logged into the game, you should, however, receive a message your e-mail address containing your ticket number and other information. Rest assured, a dedicated support representative will review your ticket and work to assist you in every way possible. What do I do after I fill out the Webform? Check your e-mail account for two e-mail messages: one to reset your password and one containing your service ticket information. Consider adding a Battle.net Authenticator to protect the account. Take a deep breath... Our customer service team will do the rest.Auryk1 Nov 2, 2010
Jun 3, 2015 Spotlight on: Game Master Help At some time during your journeys through Azeroth, you may find yourself in need of a little assistance from one of our Game Masters. We understand; that's why we are here! Although we try to help whenever we can, there are some limits on what areas and issues our staff can help with. With that in mind we wanted to give everyone an idea of the kind of assistance that our support staff may be able to provide. First, let’s cover some things that a Game Master is generally not able to do. ... What can a Game Master do? In a nutshell, our Support staff is here help enforce policy and help assist players with game play issues. Those situations vary but they are primarily those in which you cannot assist yourself. For example, if your character is stuck (unable to move or be logged into), if you've encountered someone violating our in-game policies, if your account was compromised and you are missing items, or experiencing a mechanical issue with the game, etc... Our support staff is available 24/7 to answer your petitions and inquiries. For most contact, it is not necessary to speak to a representative directly for assistance. As long as the petition remains open from your side of the screen, it will be answered. Please don't close your petition unless your issue has resolved itself! We have policies in place to help make the time spent in Azeroth enjoyable, fair and engaging for all our players. It is worth reading our Support Article on In-Game Policies to give an insight into what type of behavior should be reported. You have an issue that a Game Master may be able to help with. Now what? Opening a petition by opening the Main Menu. That is the ESC key by default or clicking on the red question mark bottom toolbar in-game. Select: Help > Open a Ticket. Alternately, there is a drop down menu at the top of most of our webpages that will allow you to access our Support Site to submit a ticket. The in-game petition system uses the same interface as our website. Live Chat is also now an option for some contacts. It is important that you have pop-up blockers turned off for Live Chat to function properly. Also, if you navigate away from a Live Chat page, that contact closes; it does not stay open as a petition will. Contacting Support This article has quite a few shortcuts to some common issues that may very well answer your question, or link directly to an applicable webform; it also has links to various useful forums and other resources like Blizzard's Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. If you do need to submit a petition for assistance, you'll quite likely be offered other help articles as you choose the various prompts and categories prior to submission. Depending on your issue and the time of day, live chat may also be an option presented through web submissions.Vrakthris1 Jun 3, 2015
Jan 19 Legion - Patch 7.1.5 - Info & Known Issues Patch 7.1.5 is now live! Here are some of this patches features: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking The Return of the Brawler’s Guild Micro-Holidays List of content and features available in the new expansion and first content update. World of Warcraft: Legion World of Warcraft: Legion 7.1 - Return to Karazhan For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have various blogs and videos available to update you on the next content available and upcoming for this patch for Legion's launch. Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide video Legion Patch 7.1 - Return to Karazhan Survival Guide video Patch 7.1.5 - Survival Guide Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Notes Legion 7.1 Patch Notes Legion 7.1.5 Patch Notes As with any major patch it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren't causing any issues. Resetting your User Interface Helpful links for various tech issues: Installation and Patching Troubleshooting Latency and Connection Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Performance Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors Error 134 When Launching WoWVrakthris3 Jan 19
14s [CS Lounge] To blave means to bluff! Continuing post-capped previous thread. I have nothing of value to say much these days, so I'll leave it to smarter people.Regg333 14s
7m How do I open a ticket for issue not listed? Trying to create a ticket regarding an issue. One of my reputations that was maxed somehow got reset down to friendly. I have proof that I had this reputation maxed out due to the fact I have the achievement on the specific character that had the maxed reputation, which somehow get reset. I wanted to submit a ticket for a GM to fix this issue.Ultimus2 7m
9m Why Blizzard doing nothing against botters? SInce the past 2-3 months, i've been farming herb constantly in Suramar ... and nothing make me rage so hard is to see farm-botters in actions. I've reported a tons of those (at the least 10+ confirmed) for Obvious reasons Now, some people will say: How the hell do you know they are farm-botters? And not normal people? Well, it's quite and simple 1) Movements: Most, if not 50%, of the bots stop for a brief moment (0.5 second) before going to the next waypoint. What i mean by WayPoint is imagine you playing Starcraft2, you send a unit on a scout (with way-point and have attack mode on) IF you spot an enemy, your unit will automaticly start firing at them. This is the same principle, they stop at a way poin, scan the surrounding, if there is an herb/mining node, they go to that node, then comeback to the SAME exact spot prior going to the herb/mining node, and theen they follow their waypoint(pattern/directions) and it's all repeat after that. 2)Artifact Ilvl: Most of the NORMAL people that i've seen have either 820 or 860+ item level (depending if they don,t have their third relic unlock). But most if the bot, that i've seen have a no relic equipped artifact, which is a base of 750 ilvl. If they MAY find a relic to their weapon and equip it if the chance is on their side. 3) Classes: This one is quite focused on mostly 3 classes; Death Knight, Demon Hunter and Druid. Every bot-farmers that i've seen so far (beside 1 hunter in stormheim) were the 3 class mentioned above. Probably due that DK can regen health with their ability, DH with their mobility, and Druid with their burst(if Feral, if not tankiness if guardian). 4) Respond: They never respond to whisper. I try to ask some questions like: does herbing is good to make money? or a question that is not around money(to be more safe) like: Does Druid are good in dungeon(example) 5minutes ... 10 minutes ... 15 minutes... 20 minutes ... goes on without a respond, even though their character is moving like a robot( See 1) ) 5) NPC Bonus( Creature that may appear after you mine a leystore/felslate mining node or starlight rose/azsuna. Example: I see a starlight rose and i go to it, a bot-farmer(that i reckognise the name) also go to it. I pick up the herb first and I(not him) proc the "Bonus NPC" that drop 4-6 starlight rose(in my case since i'm in suramar). I start to kill it. When he finish to pick up the starlight rose (with no "Bonus NPC" proc, he start to attack the mob. I loot my free starlight rose and he goes back to his mount. Now, i've seen 2 farm-bot farming the same starlight rose and one of them triggered the "Bonus NPC" and, to my surprise... both farm-bot started to attack it. 6) The "Trolling herb": This one rarely happen because 99.9% of the herb are pickable, but sometimes there is an herb that you try to pick up, but no loot window appear and the herb remain on the ground. i tried to click on it for a straight 30 second, but no herb. Now, i see a farm-botter going to that "trolling herb" and he try to pick it up, but it fail After 2 seconds, he retry to pick it up but it fail once again, another 2 seconds goes on and he retry again to pick it up, but it fail. Now he just goes back to the waypoint he was(before he changed direction to the herb) and goes back to his pattern that he follow for picking herb/mining node. I don't want to do false report, because i know it can back fire at you, but after following some of them, (30+ minutes on 2 occasions) i did come to the conclusion that it was OBVIOUSLY a farm-botters. So each time i see them, i right click their name, report... cheating and type "Farm-botting" Now, time bypasses,2+ weeks and so on, AND THEY STILL online farming.... But what irritate me more in this, is that using offensive language is an IMMIDIATE (if not take 2-3 hours) for GM's to punish you (me in my case). But for farm-botting, which is way worse than offensive language, and break the ToS/ToU like crazy. Take over a month to punish them... DON'T COME at me and saying: We need to understand their program so we can make a ban wave and such. That is such a BULL!@#$ excuse. There is no excuse for silencing me for 1 day within 3 hours of my infractions, while i reprot dozen of farm-botters per day, and they still online EACH DAYS following the report. Do Blizzard really follow their OWN ToS/ToU to punish player? Because this is really really really sad to see.Tihealy30 9m
58m Can Bliz send a postcard or somethin One of our raiders hasn't been on WoW or Discord in over 2 weeks and we wanna make sure they're okay. We know they went through surgery about 2 months ago and came back right after to play with us. His Bnet handle is Betancore and his Username is KaelamenshaSilverkokoro26 58m
1h BattleNet refunds Why does it take Blizzaed so long for refunds within their own battlenet monetary system?? If the purchase was within the battlenet system, then the refund should be instant within said system. Not up to 30 days.Holykñight1 1h
3h Item not showing up in appearance tab? So I did Black Temple and got the Warglaives of Azzinoth and it didn't allow me to transmog to my legendary and I thought it was normal since it's a fist weapon. But, I hopped onto my Demon Hunter and it isn't showing up, not even in my appearance tab.Mønkÿ13 3h
4h Account update I had to add a new card to my account and made sure that the card was in the account but you decided to expire my account anyway. Why does this have to be this difficult if I took the proper methods ahead of time.Xyldk6 4h
4h Resurrect A Friend / Recruit A Friend I looked up ‘Resurrect A Friend’ online, and read that it has been discontinued. Is That Correct? My Question is: I am wondering if you can use ‘Recruit A Friend’ in the same way to bring back a friend who has been gone for a couple of years, by re-recruiting them, due to a long absence. If not, are there any specials that entice old players to begin playing again and get them back into the game. (Although, I think getting all the expansions up to the current one is great incentive. ) I am asking because I want to get one of my guild-mates back into playing, I was wondering if ‘Recruit A Friend’ could work on someone who has been absent for awhile. If not I will probably still talk my friend into playing, maybe pay them a first month on a card or something, but I wanted to know, so I don’t miss out on something I could have done. Note: I thought I made this post yesterday, but I must have hit cancel instead of post. The post never showed up and isn’t in my posting history.Malochai9 4h
4h cant enter dungeons. 60 dollars. boosted, 24 hr time lock on legacy dungeons and raids not stated prior to boost. farming charms not gonna happen. this is uncannyShovelready9 4h
5h Deleted Characters There Forever? Hey there, just a quick question I was hoping someone could please answer for me. So, if I were to delete a character, will that character always be available to be recovered? I have seven characters over 100 and honestly I just don't particularly like having to manage them all. Ideally I'd only want two. Haha, I know people are going to tell me to just ignore them, but I feel as if I have a small amount of OCD and just seeing them there will get to me. Alternatively, there's nothing else I can do with them, right? I know selling them is against the rules, so I wouldn't do that. Just curious if there's perhaps anything else I could do with them. Sorry, for the lengthy post, it's my first time actually using these forums. Thank you!Annissa10 5h
5h Upgrading Second Account So recently bought a base version of wow for a second account. I now want to upgrade my second account to legion. Do I still have to pay full price?Did I just waste the money on the base account if I want it to play legion? I made this purchase a couple of days ago and I notice both upgrading and a new copy of legion is both $49.99. Did I just mess myself up?Oldbooger6 5h
5h secondary stats vs ilvl Today I finished my Time walking which is fun as always, ty for that. When I went to get my cache I got 870 hands which got me pretty excited until I looked at the secondary stats...Which were haste. Didn't we get a Dev telling us not to focus on secondary and upgrade our ilvl? Well I tested them against my 860 critical hands and there is a difference to my dps. I had the same exact issue with my 890 haste neck and my 865 crit neck. Again which do you think is actually useful to me? I really really hope that in the future they actually do something about this drop rate for Havoc. Haste is absolutely useless for Havoc Demon Hunters, we need Crit.Aerýn3 5h
5h In the House of Light and Shadow Why can we not skip this cut scene/movie? it is annoying the first time and dreadful walk away from the computer every time afterward. It is horrid stupid fiction by an alien wind chime I would prefer to see dead a thousand times over than listen to herMalfiftycent2 5h
5h WoW Mobile Armory and Online AH Blizzard why did youa delete posts and lock threads proving your incompetence? My post in the lock thread was deleted, some one quoted part of it. No the rah or online ah is not needed for game play. What does prove though blizzard is lazy about fixing things. They have been down since Tuesday. Are they recreating them from scratch? There is no explainable reason why they have been down for 6 days at this point and counting.Synergiy24 5h
6h Wonderous Wisdomball Pet Sorry I didn't know if this was intended or bug so not sure where to post but the Pet is tradeable until you cage it then you can't cage it to resell. This is really misleading because there was no warning that I couldn't trade it when I used it.Jburn2 6h
7h WoW token Ok so I just bought a token today and after I bought it I went to mailbox and there was no option for battle balance.Katanaa9 7h
8h Armory is down again Tuesday DOT report Help, I'm drowning, Cecil!!!Emagic4 8h
8h Question on faction changing. I haven't done a faction change in a long time so I'm not sure if Legion does any funky stuff. Is there anything we have to redo? Anything that gets screwed up?Relodis3 8h
9h Can't login I am having trouble logging into two of my characters on my whole account...how can i fix this?Saelleris12 9h
9h Question about 100 boost Hello I intend on using my 100 boost on a level 99 character simply for the transmog set it gives. My question is how, if at all, will it affect my garrison progress? ThanksFongsaiyuk6 9h
11h Bot Spam - [WTS] Raids Can you guys do something to curb the WTS Spam in the Premade Group listings? Getting the point where they WTS spam is now a majority of the posts. It's always the same website, and it's obvious a bot, because the random code at the end is constantly changing (sometimes 2-3 times in a second). http://imgur.com/a/L2p5s Ban people that don't to do world quests, but then allow this kind of crap? Whats up?Shacakes3 11h
8h Remote Auction House When is the Remote Auction House going to be fixed? It's been over a week now and it still says "Error: Realm in Maintenance."Gorgrul23 8h
14h Chaos Burn missing from weapon window Opening artifact weapon 'window' all 34 artifact traits have been purchased. Up until yesterday (2/18/17) my 'special' artifact trait "Chaos Burn" has been visible and I've spent artifact points sufficient to purchase seven additional 'traits' in Chaos Burn. Starting yesterday, Chaos Burn special trait is no longer visible when I open Twin Blades of the Deceiver. However looking closely, I can see where it is supposed to appear. Any assistance would be appreciated. I've /reloaded ui, and restarted game.Almondjoi2 14h
15h Unable to replace follower equipment My follower, Millhouse Manastorm, currently has a well-worn stone equipped. I want to replace that with the potion of triton. I'm asked if I really want to replace it but when I click yes nothing happens. Why is this? How come I can replace some slots but not this one?Tamarynn1 15h
20h 2 quests that are plaguing my account I dont understand why this support team exist any more or why they are so crippled and cant do the job like they use to with the tools they use to have back in BC and wrath but I think this is pretty pathetic. These two stupid pet battles have been plaguing me for years and will not go away and have ended up on every single toon. I just recently created a new DH and being a horde instead of alliance there they were again plaguing my quest log. battle pet tamers kalimdor and battle pet tamers northrend... these two quests are stuck in my quest log on every character I have on every server and I cannot get rid of them. Id like them removed from my quest logs on all my toons on both kilrogg and stormreaver... ... So If I understand this guy correctly On every character all 44 of them I am going to have to go and do these two stupid quests which I did once already way back in the day on a couple of characters, That means 44 times or what ever im up to in characters now Id have to do the same stupid 2 quests in order to get rid of them for ever. Seems like we have reached a conundrum to me. I'd rather a senior GM go in and wipe the 2 stupid quests out of my account. What do you think blizzard? Seems fair maybe? Or ya know hotfix it so we can abandon the quests.... <-- that would be better...Stababill26 20h
1d Send GameTime Can i send enough gold to a friend with no game time, and buy him a Wow Token?Ryusita3 1d
1d LFG Advertising Can you please just start deleting and banning people who are using the LFG tool as advertising space. Sick of trying to find a group and having to troll through 100 [WTS] 'some boost' ... please visit somewebsite.com for details and more info These sites are all illegal real money trading sites. At any one time at least 50% of the groups are these stupid ads.Catnisso8 1d
1d Secret question & answer change I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but i'll ask my question anyway. Is there a way to change my secret question & answer? I don't remember my secret answer since this was years ago. Reason I'm asking is because i can't submit a ticket without knowing what my secret answer is to the secret question.Gruulbane3 1d
1d New guild not updating So a few of us started a new guild on thursday night and for some reason even though my character is showing the new guild when i click on it i cant see the whle guild roster.. just keeo getting 404 error. ANy ideas? links to previous issues?Neevaah5 1d
1d Legion Herbalism Enchant Ok i noticed today the legion herbalism enchant isn't working to herb one node its 2 seconds normally and the enchant is supposed to reduce it by 1 second and its not could i get some sort of clarification on why its not working it would be greatly appreciated.Zanalia3 1d
1d Bug with Grimwing the Devourer So I'm trying to finish the Suramar questline, and I'm on the quest where you're suppose to obtain Grimwing's head. Problem is, every time I kill her, the head doesn't drop. I've tried a couple dozen times with no success, while seeing other players come up, kill her, and walk away with it in one go. Am I just having back luck with the drop or is it bugging out on me?Obadahai2 1d
8h Stop taking our choices away... So i was doing a Mythic+ 16 today, the tank really got mad after we couldnt kill everything he pulled and left. I could have tanked the rest of the way to the final boss to at least complete the dungeon, but no. Players can not change their spec while in a M+, nor can they use talent changing items. WHY? Why are you taking our choice away to continue things when people take it upon themselves to leave us to lose a key? I just... i don't know what you guys are thinking.Rágéd9 8h
1d Nomi quest issue When I first got this quest, it took me til I had two recipes til I got back to Dalaran. When I accepted the quest, it told me I had learned 2/6 recipes. Since I have an issue with quest log space, I deleted the quest, figuring I'd come back when I had 6 recipes learned. Well, now I have 6 recipes and a 0/6 quest in my log. Do I just need to accept that this character will never do cooking, or is there a fix for this?Mathianas2 1d
1d Stuck in Guild Limbo -- Help Required Good Morning As the title suggests, I am currently stuck in guild limbo: My guild has decided to transfer over to Alliance, and at this time (as you can see) I am currently listed as being in the filler spot for the old Horde guild, <The Merc Outfit>. However, when I check the roster online, it shows that there are zero members of this guild (myself included). Yet it still lists me 'in-game' as a member of <The Merc Outfit> /gquit has no effect, neither does /gdisband. I attempted to start another guild, in the hope that doing so might correct whatever seems to have gummed-up the works, but when I tried, it gave me an error message "You are already in a guild". So, thats where I am; I can't leave this guild, I can't disband this guild, and I can't join or make another guild. =-/Ãko5 1d
6h Rogue class - worst experience. Hi there this seems like the right place to post because noone pays attention to rogue section on the forum. It all started when Warlords of draenor was over and legion went live. that was the worst patch ive seen blizz come out with. all the class balance was in the rogue spellbook and when all that got scrapped due to the arrival of artifact progression the whole class experience changed over night. from fun to Not being fun anymore. every expansion we have had has built on new concepts. an immediate question poped into my mind. there is noone on the dev team that cares that knows how to make a good experience for a rogue and actually get it right on the balance. At the end of draenor rogue seemed to be picking up speed and then Legion went live and all to the crapper. playing this class no matter what specs is so god aweful. the class needs more power added to everyonce's invicibility. thats how it looks out here as a customer. druid is the best ganking class cause they got healing. this is such a big issue there should be an immediate patch for this. the only problem was rogue class not integrating it with everything and leaving the class dev back at black rock mountain raids. this is the worst class with the most terrible power and forgotten niche since blackrock mountain. Looking back Legion has some nice quality of life additions, too important to leave out as an expansion feature but needed in content patching. Legion is the worst one and I remember how nice warlords actually was. i am a person that does appreciate Blizzard and their efforts but its gotten this bad guys. rogues die too much than they should be allowed. i don't see to many rogues actually making a difference in pvp or pve. well let me put it this way will you ever see a rogue getting 38 killing blows and topping 10 billion damage in a pvp instance? most likely not..Naìattavaìn11 6h
1d "Touch of a Titan" bugged? Is the quest "Touch of a Titan" bugged? Or am I doing something wrong? It says to bring 50 Essence of Aman'Thul to Arcanomancer Vridiel, and I have 95 in my bags. When I go to complete the quest, the Continue button is ghosted out. How do I complete this quest?Shoogar16 1d
1d Hero's Call Issue Good Morning! I'm having issues activating the Hero's Call or Adventure Guide quests. When I click to accept the mission nothing happens. It'd be nice to get the breadcrumb quest as I've outleveled Darkshore and do not know where the quests begin for a higher level zone (first time player here, yes we still exist!) Thanks in advance!Fumblerooski7 1d
1d Character ilvl My ilvl on armory is incorrect, I have made a post in bug report a week and half ago, not only did the problem go unsolved, I did not receive any indication of whether or not my post had been read via blue post or email. Not saying that there has to be but the problem is still persisting and I have no idea if I'm being helped or not. I would really appreciate if this could be fixed, with the group finder showing in bag ilvl heroic pug raids often use the armory to check equipped ilvls. And although 890 is the real cut off 889 is pretty close. One more drop and I could have it (especially because I have 855 boots). Hopefully thank you for your time:)Greeniejr6 1d
1d reporting rude commenters How is it done. I am always seing rude replys to nice folk here. it needs to stopNoginfoger14 1d
1d Crafting and gathering I have been making the intellect flask over and over i am near 700 made and still at 2 stars i am concerned that my character may be bugged somehow i have problems gathering sometimes it picks but nothing there never opens the loot window i made 80 of those flask in the last two days toon name is Frawolf on the Exodar server any comments or advice would be helpful thanksRatlaa2 1d
1d Crz Can anyone explain how this works plz. Did kara run with 1 guildy i was leader picked up 3 others, got to stone to summon and noticed i was flagged. 3 out of the 5 were from pve, i thought it was always the leader who server you playes on. Ping wasnt unplayable 150-200 just wondering why we didnt stay on our serverÀrasia8 1d
1d broadcasts no broadcasting? Hey, I just noticed that I never receive broadcasts and when I send no one sees them. I asked several friends and they're experiencing the same thing. Did something change that I'm unaware of? I couldn't find any answers about this on the forums. Any information would be appreciated!Cellestria2 1d