Customer Support

Nov 3, 2010 Welcome to the Customer Support Forum! The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. The representatives who staff this forum are dedicated to providing our players with the information and resources necessary to help ensure in-game experiences are as [EPIC] as possible. As part of this effort, visitors of this forum can expect to find a host of information pertaining to in-game and account issues, including (but not limited to): Account Security and Compromise Recovery Account and Character Services Customer Support Interactions Notable Customer Support Policy Changes Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative contact point for In-Game, Technical or Account Support. To request assistance, please contact our customer support staff directly. (Contact Blizzard Support ) Additionally: While our Support Forum Agents try to reply to what threads as they are able to, a response is not guaranteed. We hope you enjoy your time here on the Customer Support forum. Have fun!Khromuk4 Nov 3, 2010
Jan 10, 2014 Support Contact Channels If you are looking for support on a particular aspect of the game, please use the following list to find the right location for assistance. 1. Account & Technical Services, Game Masters , Web Chat, Forums, Social Media 2. Bugs, Suggestions, Cheats 3. Reporting a Post/Feedback 4. BlizzardCS Twitter 5. BlizzardTutorial Youtube Account Services & Technical Services Start Here: Get Help Game Masters Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Start Here: Get Help **Note** Patch 5.3 introduced in-game tools that allows you to access the support site and submit a ticket. Live Chat When browsing through the Support Site or when going through the Support Ticket submission entries, you may be presented with a Live Chat option. This option will allow you to interact with a Customer Support representative via a chat window who will assist you with your issue. Callback Support Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the Blizzard Support Site to set up a callback. Just enter information about your issue after selecting the callback option, along with your phone number, and a Game Master will give you a call back! Forums Technical Support Mac Technical Support Customer Support Forum UI and Macro Forum Social Media (For Breaking News, Service Outages or Game Interruption info) BlizzardCS Twitter BlizzardTutorial YouTube **Note**Some cases may still require you to submit a support ticket or otherwise contact Support directlyRoraks5 Jan 10, 2014
Apr 25, 2013 Multiple Security Locks? Try this! We've been receiving reports from players who have been experiencing repeated account locks due to "suspicious activity" and we wanted to provide what steps we could to help get you back in the game and/or access the WoW Remote app. Generally, if our systems detect a change in your normal access pattern (i.e. how you connect to the game and services), it may temporarily lock the account and require you to reset your password. This password reset provides a simple verification that validates the play session and allows you to access the account and game. Some players who are using the mobile app have recently been getting locked out even after the session validation/password reset. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps: 1. Make note of the platform (game or mobile) where you received the lockout message. 2. You have two options to unlock the account. a. The first is if you attempt to log into the account, you may be directed to a security check page. There you'll be able to enter a security code sent to the registered email address for your account or answer your security question. b. The second is if you click on "Can't log in?" and select the My Battle.net account is locked option. There you will be prompted to enter your account name and then to answer your security question or supply a game key from your Blizzard retail box. 3. With both methods you'll be sent a code to the registered email address on the account. Entering that code verifies your access and unlocks the account. 4. When logging in after unlocking the account, log in using the same device that you encountered the lock on. This will ensure that your device is authenticated, and reduce or eliminate the chance of being locked from this device again. If you experience frequent lockouts otherwise not associated with this specific situation we highly recommend using one of our additional options for account management and security. The SMS Protect feature is available to those with a standard cell phone in a supported country with a data plan. This feature is available for free (standard text messaging fees would apply) and allows you to manage your security options for the account. Specifically it will send a code to your phone that you can enter on the site and unlock the account instead of resetting the password. Note - if you experience issues when clicking on the Add SMS Protect button on that page, you can still apply SMS Protect, by logging into your account and choosing the security settings. To find those options, choose 'Account' from near the top of the page. There in the middle of the account screen you will see options for adding SMS Protect and the Authenticator. We also have available the Battle.net Authenticator. This comes as a mobile app which is available for free as well as a physical device which is available through the Blizzard Store. This security option is taken into consideration by our systems and while it may not eliminate all lock outs, it can greatly reduce them. If you need additional support with a locked account, you may use our live chat feature or open a support ticket. Chat (Hours may vary) Contact Blizzard Support Account, App & Store ► Account ► Can't log in ► Unlock account ►Select a Contact Channel ► Live Chat Support Ticket Contact Blizzard Support► Account, App & Store ► Account ► Can't log in ► Unlock account ►Select a Contact ChannelVrakthris0 Apr 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2012 Payment & Purchase Tips! If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required in order to successfully place most Character Services requests and Online Store purchases. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly.Roraks0 Jul 25, 2012
Aug 29 Battle for Azeroth - Info & Known Issues The time is at hand and new adventures are unfolding in Kul Tiras and Zuldazar. Where will your path take you? Some features that you'll find in this patch: War Mode, PvP Talents, Bounty Hunter System, Air Drops PvP Rating Updates Dueler's Guild World of Warcraft Communities Closer to the Heart of Azeroth Mark your Calendars - Release Schedule For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players. New Player's Guide / New Player Help and Guides forum Returning Player's Guide / Returning Player Help and Discussion forum Battle for Azeroth Patch Notes As with any patch it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren't causing any issues. Resetting your User Interface Helpful links for various tech issues: Installation and Patching Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems World of Warcraft Latency Problems World of Warcraft Performance Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors Error 134 When Launching WoWVrakthris3 Aug 29
Apr 2, 2015 Spotlight on: Phishing We thought we'd take this opportunity to discuss Phishing scams and how it relates to your World of Warcraft account. Traditionally "Phishing" is the attempt to acquire sensitive information, such as usernames, passwords, and other information, such as credit card numbers, by pretending to be from a trustworthy source. For World of Warcraft these phishing attempts often try to pretend to be Game Masters or other support representatives. Phishing attempts may also mimic a special offer, like an invitation to participate in the beta phase for one of our games/expansions. Phishing Emails - What to look out for Misspelling, Typos, and Bad Grammar – While we are not immune to the occasional mistake, the majority of the contact you will receive from Blizzard will contain proper grammar and sentence structure and will be devoid of typos. The most common indication that you may have received a phishing email is if the grammar is off. If so, it might be a scam. Bad or Misleading Links - Often the links included in a phishing email will look to go to a legitimate site and instead lead to a different “official looking” site entirely. If you see a link in a suspicious email message, be wary of clicking on it. If you hover your cursor over the link you should be able to see if the address that the link goes to matches the link that appears in the message. They will usually try to include “Blizzard” in the URL to make it appear more legitimate, often misspelling Blizzard (i.e. Bizzard, Bilzzard, Bilzard, etc) Threats & Account Information Requests – Many phishing emails, those that don’t offer some kind of reward to get you to click on their links, will ask for account specific information, such as your password or secret question answer. They will often reinforce that request by threatening to penalize or close the account if you do not comply. This is designed to scare you into reacting. Suspicious Emails and Phishing Phishing Filters for your Browser What to do if you suspect you received a phishing email? Most phishing emails will spoof the return address to make it look like it is coming from an official site. If you suspect you’ve received a phishing email you can check the email’s headers to see where it originated. Where to look for the email’s headers depends on the provider. The following site shows you where to look: Message Headers An email from us should come from an official domain, which would be either Blizzard.com or Battle.net. If you have received a phishing email you can report it as spam to your provider to help them better deflect those contacts. In-game Phishing – Whispers & In-Game Mail Nearly all phishing attempts in-game consist of someone trying to impersonate a Game Master to get a player to give up their account information. This usually happens in one of two ways: Reward – The contact will encourage you to visit a website and enter your account information by claiming that you were given a pet, mount or other prize. Punishment – This type of contact will claim that you may have violated policy and to avoid punishment you need to verify who you are by visiting a site and entering your information to prove who you are. Regardless, if you are contacted through a whisper or in-game mail from a Blizzard Employee it will always have a special indicator. In-game mail: There will be a Blizzard logo in the upper left corner of the message. In-game whisper: When contacted by a Game Master in-game, not only will the Game Master have a special blue Blizz tag next to their name, but any chat initiated by a Game Master will take place in a special chat box that will pop up when you are contacted. Those who try to impersonate a Game Master often use [GM] or Blizz/Blizzard as part of their name. What to do if you receive an in-game phishing contact? If you receive a phishing attempt through the in-game mail system you can report the message as spam by clicking on the “Report Player” option in the upper right corner of the open mail. If you receive a whisper or other text chat you can right click on the chat line to bring up a menu. Select the Report For: Spam option. Both methods will place the character on a temporary ignore and forward the report to our staff for review. The best way to avoid becoming a victim of a phishing attempt is to exercise caution when receiving any kind of information purporting to come from Blizzard. If an email asks for your password, makes urgent appeals, sounds too good to be true, or links to “account management” sites outside of Blizzard’s sites, you are dealing with a phishing attempt.Vrakthris0 Apr 2, 2015
1m [CS Lounge]Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes You will hum that earworm every time you see the thread.Rufflebottom393 1m
3m Broadside Bedlam - STUCK Hello, I've been stuck on this quest for about 24hours. I've fired the cannons but don't seem to have access to the extra action button to use a flare? I've tried all the fixes including; - jumping in the water - completely resetting my UI - disabling all addons - abandoning and redoing the quest - logging off and on Unfortunately nothing has worked.Deafknifed13 3m
6m PVP Weekly Chest Unanswered Question If I: Do 1 Rated PVP Arena and win plus complete Weekly Conquest I get item in Weekly Chest. If I then next week complete Weekly Conquest bar, but do no rated PVP, do I still get weekly item based off last weeks rating?Valinoth2 6m
53m World server down Cant log into my bank alt game keeps saying world server down.Frerin0 53m
1h Dreadwake Mount Do I get a Dreadwake Mount for 10+ years of $10-15/month sub?Napalmo15 1h
1h Refunding something as Battle.net Balance. Just a weird situation I found myself in, but I wasn't sure whether I would put this into suggestions. Instead I will leave it here. So I purchased a faction change for an alt months ago (Around February). However I never used the faction change, instead I left the character how it was. Now that I have recently unlocked the new races, I had hoped to just race change that alt. Went to purchase the race change, but alas a service is still pending. Went to Blizzard to inquire if it was possible to just change the existing current service of a faction change to just a race change, and was denied. I then proceeded to inquire if it was possible for me to get a refund for the faction change itself as I had not used it, and said I was willing to even accept it just as a Blizzard balance. Again was denied. I was informed "The policies set down of how to respond to each refund request is quite clear. In fact, there is no instruction on exchanging virtual items because we simple do not do it, nor do we have the tools to. I am sure if the Dev’s wanted it done, they would make a tool for us to us. But they have not and we don’t." Why doesn't Blizzard offer a refund as battle.net balance as an option? Furthermore I find the entire paying for a service, not using it, and being unable to at least get some form of credit disappointing. Especially since now if I wish to race change this alt, I first must use the faction change that I purchased, then purchase another faction change just so I can play the race I had originally hoped to use.Valdictorian11 1h
1h People selling services. There are an increasing number of people spamming chats about selling Raid runs and mythic+ runs. I find this to be very distasteful and unfair. Is blizzard aware of this and are they going to do anything about it?Cornbreadz10 1h
1h Level 100 Boost on 110 trial character Can I use my level 100 boost on a 110 trial character as now it seems they start at that level instead of level 100 trial so I'm curious if I will be able to use my boost that I didn't use during legion to boost my 110 trial character?Åumar2 1h
2h Why Is It Taking So Long To Ban Phishing Site? There's a character on Stormrage spamming trade chat every 90 seconds for the last week called [Removed]. It's spamming a phishing site. I've reported it for a week and so have others. It's STILL there. What gives man? Seriously. how long does this take?Grimmyz16 2h
2h Hidden artifact appearance not appearing I just unlocked a hidden artifact appearance, and even though I have it on my legion artifact I can't find it in transmogs. All my other artifact appearances are there, just not the hidden one which I just unlocked. Could use some help.Easykill5 2h
3h A Mission of Unity is bugged/unavailable to me A Mission of Unity is bugged/unavailable to Nadyra-Uther. I can't see any daily quests, no flight masters whistle or anythign. I'm level 120, no one came to give me a quest, and Halford Wyrmbane doesn't have one for me. I'm friendly with Storm's Wake, and honored with order of Embers and Proudmoore Admiralty. i've logged on and off several times, both in war mode and not in war mode, and nothing.Hileah2 3h
3h Unlocking Allied races Hi I just bought BFA anf have done no Legion stuff, I have a boosted 110 on each faction but have no idea how to start unlocking allied races on either faction. There is no one on the boats or docks with any questsRadioactivek3 3h
3h Where is the Dreadwake mount? I have a 6 month subscription but i haven't gotten the new mount, but a friend of mine who also has a 6 month subscription did. How do I get the new mount?Asmund3 3h
4h Thx Blizzard, once again I am sucked in:( OK I have been away but come back but on the second day already I am struggling to report a problem and wherever it is to lodge a ticket is hidden away somewhere so people cant find it. My Problem, sucked in by Blizzard This simply cannot be a 'bug' unless it is a deliberate bug: I collect my 650 Argunites and run to the shop to at last get my special Chestpiece which I pick on the menu. WT....heck do I get????? Oh you guys probably already know the answer, it is probably meant to be! I get A SHADOW ARTIFACT RELIC So this is for making quests etc and all to get all those Argunites together? I am so mad and disappointed. Why do I come back to this game and get insulted by your system on the very second day???????? iS THAT THE IDEA NOW, YOU GO TO THE SHOOP AND DO NOT GET WHAT YOU CHOOSE BUT IT'S A LOTTERY? WHY NOT TELL US I AM SO MAD I BETTER STOP NOW BEFORE I GET ABUSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avalance6 4h
4h New Dreadwake mount, can't find it after claiming I claimed my new mount but can't find it?Salinia11 4h
4h Alchemy Skill level up on yellow? My BfA alchemy was at 95/150. I tried to make 4 pots that were showing as yellow. None of the 4 creations leveled me up to 96. Is this normal or should a yellow award a level up at least one time in four?Bitshooter2 4h
5h Am I violating Terms of Service? I do not want to get silenced or suspended for how I sell my items in game. I am an avid salesman. I do not simply post my goods on AH and wait for customers to come to me. I come to them. One practice I would like to inquire about is whether or not I am breaking some terms of service or rule when I use a macro to whisper a player an item I am selling that I believe they would find of interest/purchase. These are all in game items, and only for gold.Manitoba7 5h
6h Bought A Boost, Nothing Happened Hi. I just purchased a 110 boost for my monk, the payment went through then nothing else happened. Nowhere does it say my boost is pending, and the character I boosted is still level 1. The credit was subtracted from my account, and I received the email, but it doesn't show as pending on my character. Is this just a lag in the notification time, or did something go wrong?Aewendil3 6h
6h Race Change Will i be able to for a fee Race Change my night elf into a void elf once I unlock the allied races? At anytime? Or are there requirement other than that to race change?Radioactivek1 6h
6h Putting a loved one in World of Warcraft Dear Blizzard,              I am writing you asking for a special request , on August 30, 2018 my husband Ricky Pelmear was murdered while at his best friends house. I know this is a pretty huge request to ask of a company so big. To maybe put my husband in the World of War Warcraft some how.  Ricky has been a huge player since his mom picked a PC disc from a local store that Blizzard was offering 14 day free trail back in 2004.  Ricky was hooked ever since, Doom1658.  sincerely  Jennifer Pelmear Jeng11 6h
6h Your GAME IS NOT AS ADVERTISED Ludalolz2 6h
5h Azurethos Anyone not getting credit for the kill? Happened to me three times, as well as others in the groupAugustine1 5h
7h Item restoration filter As the title says, I was trying to restore an azerite piece I scrapped a few weeks ago, and it's impossible to find among since there's no filter for ilvl and i've been running old raids vendoring a lot of low ilvl gear. Why was such a useful feature removed is out of my grasp and I'd be glad to see it back.Lanastik4 7h
7h So I suffer through Tol Dagor ... with literally the worst 4 queue I've ever seen in my entire life, not a one of them know how to play, but I thought meh whatever I'll roll with it. Then the worst rogue to ever grace WoW doing a large 4k dps on bosses decides to call me a retard out of the blue because I got into a cannon to help the trash die faster ... I respond with "learn to play your class before calling anyone a retard" and simply because they are 4 queued I get removed. Great system you have there blizzard, really keeps the negative players out of groups. Bravo.Nfb21 7h
3h Fel Guard too squishy Was running a Mythic + 9 as Demonology today, and found it unplayable due to how often my Fel Guard died.Fël7 3h
7h Alchemy training I am unable to train alchemy. I put a ticket in and they told me to disable add ons, and still no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks, XenXenbrandris6 7h
8h Returning Player, all characters missing Returning player, all characters gone, need an ID scanned and submitted to even write a support ticket? I see all my options to post here include the characters but their not on the account. Any help?EbonheB9655E22 8h
8h battle for lordaeron I got to the end of the battle of loradaeron quest where sylvanas is confronted, and i exited the cutscene, was taken back to stormwind. But im guessing i hadn't finished it? I heard Magna tell me to come to silithus, tried looking for the portal? maybe i missed it? do i need to finish battle for lordaeron to access it? can't find captain angelica to finish the quest line, do i have to to continue to level? please help! tried abandoning the quest, it wont let. can't find her to attempt to finish, or a way to just get to levelingLilnarnee1 8h
12h Mag'har orc not unlocked I have completed the achievements Champion of Honorbound and Ready for war but It still wont let me created this allied race. The mouse over says that I need to complete an achievement. I have also gone back to the embassy in org to make sure there were no quests I needed to complete.Hornyhorn1 12h
13h Very old WoW account recovery Hi All, I had a very, very old WoW account from 2005/2006. I remember the character name and server. I do not have CD key, and cant remember email account it was bound to. I had previously asked a GM, but, no joy - so I thought I would seek your communal wisdom. The character name would have changed, due to its extreme inactivity. I do not know what the new character name is. Is there any hope? thanx.Zhanzheng3 13h
14h What is this thing on my back???!!! Since yesterday, there is this "thing" on my toon's back that looks like a beer stein, and it won't go away. Any clues on how I can get rid of it?Cyndra2 14h
14h Another player making accusations [Cross link removed] It's all lies. Tell him to stopPerfectia7 14h
16h Where are my other demons? Hello I just opened my account and use the 110 boost on my warlock, but I have one issue I only have one pet, and I really do not know how to get all th others, guides say that I will larn to sumon them by levels but I check my spell book and nothing. Help when is possible.Zeyrok1 16h
18h Dreadwake for active 6-month subscribers denied by GM Ticket #: US65122596 So I have been on an uninterrupted 6-month recurring subscription since February 2007. When I looked at this webpage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22514561/celebrate-international-talk-like-a-pirate-day-in-style It says this: > In addition, WoW players who have purchased the 180 Days Game Time service in the Shop within the past 30 days** or who are currently on a 6-month recurring subscription will receive the Dreadwake mount at no additional charge. Look for the gift icon in your Blizzard Battle.net desktop app to claim yours.** Specifically this line: > or who are currently on a 6-month recurring subscription will receive the Dreadwake mount at no additional charge So my belief was that I should be receiving this mount "at no additional charge". I never did. There's no gift. Nothing... So I opened up a ticket. The GM Vandreanelyn ignored what I wrote in my ticket and said I had to buy the 180-day game bundle. > Checking into this for you, I see that you havent purchaged the game time bundle. I'm afraid that this would not make your account eligible for the mount, and you would need to purchase the bundle at https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-mount-dreadwake-gametime-bundle. So I replied again and mentioned the website and that specific phrase and showed proof of my 6-month recurring subscription which was active when the promotion was announced (and still is) and that I still don't have the mount. GM Kaoldmos said "The order needed to be within 30 days." Again, they didn't read the site correctly since the 30 days limit is in reference to the 180 Days Game Time Service and not the 6-month recurring subscription which only needs to be ACTIVE when the promotion was announced. So I believe all the customer service representatives are utterly confused on this matter and are rejecting people from getting the mount they should be getting at no additional charge. How do I get this resolved since the GM's are rejecting my requests and tickets and saying to go to the forums while the forums are saying to go to the GM's to get things resolved and there just seems to be a massive confusion.Gwendelyn51 18h
18h 180 Game day Bundle VS 6 month sub Hello, I was wondering something about the 180 Game Time bundle with the new Pirate mount, the promotion page says you will "save" money when buying the bundle when purchasing it, however, in my case buying the 6 months (600 ARS) sub is cheaper than the bundle (800 ARS), is this a mistake? Note that I live in Argentina so my currency is set to Argentinian peso. Here are the screenshot of the prices: https://imgur.com/a/7K6dXsOKhuman9 18h
19h Queued for Seige of Stromgarde, Ended up in empty Blackrock I queued up for the Siege of Stormgarde scenario just now and ended up getting teleported to Blackrock Mountain, in an empty instance with no mobs and some text indicating it was a horde scenario. (I don't have Hordies so I have no idea if it was or not.) A raid full of other very confused Alliance players ended up with me too. Left the clearly broken instance because this must be a bug and got slapped with a deserter buff. Awesome.Gadieli1 19h
20h Help freezing up! My computer keeps freezing up while questing. The only thing I can do is hard start my computer just to come back dead! What in the world is going on?Luxie1 20h
21h Can't race change from dark iron dwarf I unlocked DIDs, did the scenario, and completed it. I race changed my 110 mage from NE to DID. Now I want to change from DID to something else. However, when I went to the service on my account, that character was not available. She doesn't even appear on my list of characters.Serathina5 21h
21h what can i do ??????? I need to complete Siege of Boralus Mythic to finish the proudmoore story line so I need to know my options to continue or do i move on to a new game because i cant do mythic and never anyone on to help me in the guild i belong too and only other option is to pay someone to run me through a mythic dungeon.Keelvala7 21h
21h Selling character names for in game gold There's a blue response on this from the EU, but it is 7 years old and before I went anywhere with the idea I figured I'd ask if this is still allowable: Create alts, hunting around for interesting names that people do not currently hold. Offer to "sell the name" for in-game gold by arranging a particular time at which you will delete that alt, so the buyer can then claim the name on a new alt, or have their paid name change ready to go. This presumes the name seller's alt is sub-30, and thus the name should be released immediately. Here is the existing response on this subject that I found https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1849926636#8Meat5 21h
22h Monk exp buff Hello, the quest "continue your training" that the game auto accepts for you every 10 levels to go see master Hight, is bugged or something. Every time i go to him, the quest just completes, no objective to train with one of the masters, etc. So for levels 30, 40, and now 50 i did not receive the 50% exp buff. thanks for your timeSlayrx2 22h
23h World Server Down Area52 - Arathi Highlands Trying to get to get Arathi Highlands on Area52 (Horde). I had one character, that was there when i logged off earlier today. Now it returns world server down, when i try to log into the character. On a second character, in zandalar. If i try the portal to Arathi it responds with Transfer aborted. Instance not found.Passeddruid0 23h
23h Direbrew's Bloodied Shanker and Stormstrike So why would this item make Stormstrike unusable when equipped and give the message must equip melee weapon?Sail2 23h
23h Bank Alt Guild Leader Transfer? My brother and I created this bank alt guild ~10 years ago to keep all of our surplus goods and gold. There are two members of this guild - him and I. I left the game first and made him "CEO", and then he eventually left the game. We both have come back once or twice over the past decade, but currently only I am playing and his account has been off for 9 months. My question is - how do I go about getting guild leadership transferred to me? There is a lot of gold in this guild vault that I really don't want to just leave. I read in another thread that "GMs don't transfer leadership, have the CEO email Blizzard" - but who exactly should he e-mail, and what should he say? There are only two accounts in this guild, and the other account is not active, so can't it just be transferred? Thanks for any help you can provide!Riches5 23h