Customer Support

Nov 3, 2010 Welcome to the Customer Support Forum! The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. The representatives who staff this forum are dedicated to providing our players with the information and resources necessary to help ensure in-game experiences are as [EPIC] as possible. As part of this effort, visitors of this forum can expect to find a host of information pertaining to in-game and account issues, including (but not limited to): Account Security and Compromise Recovery Account and Character Services Customer Support Interactions Notable Customer Support Policy Changes Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative contact point for In-Game, Technical or Account Support. To request assistance, please contact our customer support staff directly. (Contact Blizzard Support ) Additionally: While our Support Forum Agents try to reply to what threads as they are able to, a response is not guaranteed. We hope you enjoy your time here on the Customer Support forum. Have fun!Khromuk4 Nov 3, 2010
Jan 10, 2014 Support Contact Channels If you are looking for support on a particular aspect of the game, please use the following list to find the right location for assistance. 1. Account & Technical Services, Game Masters , Web Chat, Forums, Social Media 2. Bugs, Suggestions, Cheats 3. Reporting a Post/Feedback 4. BlizzardCS Twitter 5. BlizzardTutorial Youtube Account Services & Technical Services Start Here: Get Help Game Masters Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Start Here: Get Help **Note** Patch 5.3 introduced in-game tools that allows you to access the support site and submit a ticket. Live Chat When browsing through the Support Site or when going through the Support Ticket submission entries, you may be presented with a Live Chat option. This option will allow you to interact with a Customer Support representative via a chat window who will assist you with your issue. Callback Support Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the Blizzard Support Site to set up a callback. Just enter information about your issue after selecting the callback option, along with your phone number, and a Game Master will give you a call back! Forums Technical Support Mac Technical Support Customer Support Forum UI and Macro Forum Social Media (For Breaking News, Service Outages or Game Interruption info) BlizzardCS Twitter BlizzardTutorial YouTube **Note**Some cases may still require you to submit a support ticket or otherwise contact Support directlyRoraks5 Jan 10, 2014
Apr 25, 2013 Multiple Security Locks? Try this! We've been receiving reports from players who have been experiencing repeated account locks due to "suspicious activity" and we wanted to provide what steps we could to help get you back in the game and/or access the WoW Remote app. Generally, if our systems detect a change in your normal access pattern (i.e. how you connect to the game and services), it may temporarily lock the account and require you to reset your password. This password reset provides a simple verification that validates the play session and allows you to access the account and game. Some players who are using the mobile app have recently been getting locked out even after the session validation/password reset. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps: 1. Make note of the platform (game or mobile) where you received the lockout message. 2. You have two options to unlock the account. a. The first is if you attempt to log into the account, you may be directed to a security check page. There you'll be able to enter a security code sent to the registered email address for your account or answer your security question. b. The second is if you click on "Can't log in?" and select the My Battle.net account is locked option. There you will be prompted to enter your account name and then to answer your security question or supply a game key from your Blizzard retail box. 3. With both methods you'll be sent a code to the registered email address on the account. Entering that code verifies your access and unlocks the account. 4. When logging in after unlocking the account, log in using the same device that you encountered the lock on. This will ensure that your device is authenticated, and reduce or eliminate the chance of being locked from this device again. If you experience frequent lockouts otherwise not associated with this specific situation we highly recommend using one of our additional options for account management and security. The SMS Protect feature is available to those with a standard cell phone in a supported country with a data plan. This feature is available for free (standard text messaging fees would apply) and allows you to manage your security options for the account. Specifically it will send a code to your phone that you can enter on the site and unlock the account instead of resetting the password. Note - if you experience issues when clicking on the Add SMS Protect button on that page, you can still apply SMS Protect, by logging into your account and choosing the security settings. To find those options, choose 'Account' from near the top of the page. There in the middle of the account screen you will see options for adding SMS Protect and the Authenticator. We also have available the Battle.net Authenticator. This comes as a mobile app which is available for free as well as a physical device which is available through the Blizzard Store. This security option is taken into consideration by our systems and while it may not eliminate all lock outs, it can greatly reduce them. If you need additional support with a locked account, you may use our live chat feature or open a support ticket. Chat (Hours may vary) Contact Blizzard Support Account, App & Store ► Account ► Can't log in ► Unlock account ►Select a Contact Channel ► Live Chat Support Ticket Contact Blizzard Support► Account, App & Store ► Account ► Can't log in ► Unlock account ►Select a Contact ChannelVrakthris0 Apr 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2012 Payment & Purchase Tips! If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required in order to successfully place most Character Services requests and Online Store purchases. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly.Roraks0 Jul 25, 2012
Oct 12 Battle for Azeroth - Info & Known Issues The time is at hand and new adventures are unfolding in Kul Tiras and Zuldazar. Where will your path take you? Some features that you'll find in this patch: War Mode, PvP Talents, Bounty Hunter System, Air Drops PvP Rating Updates Dueler's Guild World of Warcraft Communities Closer to the Heart of Azeroth Mark your Calendars - Release Schedule For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players. New Player's Guide / New Player Help and Guides forum Returning Player's Guide / Returning Player Help and Discussion forum Battle for Azeroth Patch Notes As with any patch it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren't causing any issues. Resetting your User Interface Helpful links for various tech issues: Installation and Patching Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems World of Warcraft Latency Problems World of Warcraft Performance Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors Error 134 When Launching WoWVrakthris4 Oct 12
5d World of Warcraft Forum Upgrades! As some of you may know, over the last several months we've been implementing new forums for a few of our titles, including Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, as well as BlizzCon. These new forums allow you to more easily navigate current topics, encourage more constructive discussions, and reward positive contributions to the community. We are now ready for World of Warcraft to transition to these new forums. This Thursday, November 15, the current World of Warcraft forums will be going into maintenance starting at 8 AM Pacific. We estimate this process should take approximately 8 hours. Note: We will be migrating over any active threads from the last two weeks to allow ongoing community discussions to continue as seamlessly as possible. Once maintenance is complete, the old forums will remain available in read-only mode for the foreseeable future, so you’ll be able to easily reference back to anything that wasn’t automatically transferred to the new forums. Here’s a few of the new features we’re excited about: Tracking and Updates • The Blizz Tracker has returned to help you quickly find official posts • You can now easily find threads that you’ve previously viewed • Better text formatting • Threads now update in real time without needing to refresh • Threads now infinitely scroll – no more navigating page by page • The forums will also remember what you’ve read and where you left off! Sorting and Search • A new “Advanced Search” feature will make looking for older posts easier • You can now sort posts by “Top” or “Latest” with configurable timeframes. Notifications • You can now enable notifications for when you are tagged in posts and replies Flagging • The “report post” feature has been upgraded to a flagging system with multiple optionsVrakthris0 5d
4d (CS LOUNGE):Happy Halloween Lots of good free Halloween movies on VuDu.Thunderwulf395 4d
4d Vanilla progression tracking and items Hi, I fully understand if nothing can be done but I figured doesn't hurt to ask. I've had this paladin for years now I think 2005/2006 but for some reason my raid progression along with items like Paladin tier 1 and 2 don't exist and I cant select for transmog. My guess I probably deleted the items at some point before transmog was a feature in WoW? Is there any way the items can be restored and my progress in Vanilla/Classic raids can be tracked? This character was Archilles - Emerald Dream level 60 human paladin.Prosecute2 4d
4d Warfront Contribution Rep https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/215116382570938369/512533050777796609/unknown.png I'd like my 15k honorbound rep thanks. At quest turnin it says 150...Tootië4 4d
4d Why doesn't blizzard care about OCE customers? It's been 18 months since we had a blue respond to anything of the OCE GD. So it feels like we are completely ignored by blizzard when we have concerns, such as being forced to play against US servers in PvP giving us a huge ping handicap, killing PvP progression for most of us.Sacrosànct3 4d
5d Gurubashi Arena If anyone can clarify for me please. I'm working on the Arena Grandmaster Achv once again after a big long break. I remember back in Vanilla it would start on 3, 6, 9 and 12 server times, so every 3 hours. Only the other night I was waiting from 11pm to midnight and nothing, Then tonight Ive been on since 7:30pm server time and its now 9pm and again nothing. I'm also on an oceanic server. Why isnt it going?Kitariel3 5d
5d AP requirement discrepency. This toon (Zzing) has been required to get 22k AP for each Heart of Azeroth level for as long as I can remember. It never goes down. She is at level 29. My alts are only a few levels lower (27) and only have to make 10k per level. Why is this?Zzing2 5d
5d Mount Achievement Issue I'm working on gathering as many mounts as I can and I am currently at 204/250 on my achievement. I am aware that some mounts are class/faction specific. Somehow I have more mounts on my horde paladin than my alliance paladin despite the fact that I should have at least 2 more alliance mounts than horde mounts. I know the bike from that competition a few years back was contributing to it before but I have bought 2 of the new bfa rep mounts for alliance and none for horde. I also have the winterspring saber but not the horde raptor counterpart. I have tailoring and engineering on both characters. I do not understand where the disconnect is happening.Gwendolenn10 5d
5d Changing Feral Form (new player here) I saw somewhere that when you received an artifact weapon it would change your druid form. When I equipped the weapon for my feral form it didn't change how my cat looked. Is there a step I am missing in this process?Nordenel2 5d
5d Faction change and warfront gear Will warfront gear convert or will it be unusable after the change? Same for the pvp sets been searching and haven't had any luck.Vânilla3 5d
5d Character not showing in guild roster I recently server transferred (past 2-3) and in the past two days my character doesn't show up in my guild roster. I see guild chat just fine and can respond just fine. However when i do reply my name comes through as my old name and old server. Is this apart of trying to fix the quest bug that I was also affected by?Psychòsis21 5d
5d Mythic+ key wasted on pug leaver I used my 10 kings rest key on a pug group with a friend that is a prot warrior. After we killed the first boss our disc priest healer left because the warrior tank keeps firing to damage because warriors are obviously underfunded. The dungeon instantly becomes undoable because we can't invite other to finish the dungeon. I've spent the last 2 expansions coming back to the game at launch maining an elemental shaman doing fine dps until everyone gets gear then all of a sudden I am unable to keep up with people with similar gear who do way more dps as pure dps classes. I cannot honestly continue to spend my free time playing this game. I would suggest that keys have plateaus at +5/+10/+15 so that my hard earned key from completing an 11 the previous week does not get instantly wasted because I decided to give the community another chance. I understand there is nothing preventing the group from falling apart the second I put my key in, but c'mon Blizzard I have literally had my alt warrior nerfed from the minute it hit 120, and I only leveled it to pass the time until the ele buffs come in. I know I'm the 1% who is actually getting !@#$ on by balance changes, I have even had to resort to playing enhance. Imagine how bad it would feel to load up a God of war game and have to play as a normal human for 6 months before you can play the actual game. That's how I feel, and unless things change when my 6 month sub runs out I will not put a cent into any blizzard games.(including Hearthstone where there hasnt been anyone on my friends list log onto that game in months.) Sincerely, A loyal customer who just wants to be able to play a game with friends.Batmang2 5d
5d spells not working Spells and abilities or anything randomly wont work you cant click on anything can just stand there, it has been happening a lot more often lately and happens at bad times too like everything will be fine than ill go into a dungeon and all of a sudden nothing wants to work I don't understand the problem but its not my keyboard cause I even try clicking the spells with mouse and nothing, I know someone else who has said they had this happen to also , tends to happen when I group up and have to be kicked cause I cant do anythingKatheriine1 5d
5d Level boost? My friend bought me BFA this morning and i been doing some quests and am almost level 111 but then i remembered him saying something about a level boost and was wondering how i would find that and when can i use it?Coolduid6 5d
5d Cannot post in other areas Cannot post in other areas of forum. I am logged in, have played for years, just returned. Membership is not active though, is that a requirement to post in other areas of the forums? I wanted to find out when and where the winners are announced for the computer giveaway. Thank you.Exärius3 5d
5d Kicked from game when reporting Cheaters Warmode pvp is one thing, Having to deal with max level toons coming and griefing you because they are bored and 12 is another thing. We deal with in pvp. But not being able to finish a legion invasion or other quest because of a 5 multi boxing druid can just 1 shot you with all his toons is pure CHEATING. Allowing multi-boxing is your policy fine, but you can't deny multi-boxing pvp is beyond unfair advantage. And now your system won't even allow us to report them? We get kicked from server everytime I try to report this <player>-.Vaenity13 5d
5d Changes to Interface and Command Bars I logged in for the first time in months and discovered there was no full screen option just windowed full screen. I read up, wasn't thrilled but that's the norm, performance was okay, it could have been fine except for one issue. My command bars (and game controls and bags, basically everything on the screen bottom) are TINY on my screen. I physically have to squint to see them. Prior to leaving, the bottom of my screen was filled with those, left to right, easy enough to read. Commands on the left, game controls in the middle, backpacks on the right. Now all of that is condensed into about 1/2 - 2/3 the space on my screen (in correspondingly smaller images and text), bags being moved above game commands, and I can't seem to adjust it back. Tweaking the resolution in full screen windowed does not change them. Going windowed doesn't change it (it just shrinks with the new window and becomes worse) Nothing in the interface or command settings seems to change it back. Is there an option I'm missing here? A control I'm not finding or that's been moved? Or is this something that's now hard set into the interface?Pandkul2 5d
5d Game loading . . . so frustrateing. I am have some serious trouble with game loading. It started a few months back with 5 min loading screens and frequent disconnects making the game totally unplayable. I looked up some online fixes and did those and it did not help much. I did not have a great internet connection from my apartment so I figured that was probably the issue. To fix that I bought a whole new line of internet from xfinity that was what they recommended as "gameing" quality internet just for my computer. WOW still sucks, I am still have huge issues with loading screen times and loading things like monsters, players and effect graphics in game (sometimes they don't even show up for several seconds even at low graphics.) Even after everything I did WOW is still pretty much unplayable. It is worth noting that I have a custom made gaming computer my friend built for me and it runs Guild Wars 2 at full graphics with a Reshade program added to it PERFECTLY. I do not know what is going on with WOW but I cannot keep paying for a game I cannot play and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone has any Idea why this is happening or what might fix this problem please let me know. I really want to keep my subscription.Webweaver10 5d
5d WoW on Console with alot of online games starting to cross over to include consol i think it wold be amazing if Blizzard got together with Sony and Microsoft and released a version of world of warcraft online for XBox and PlayStation.Cvnnon61 5d
5d Game "freezes" My game freezes then un freezes during character selection and when I open my profs. Anyone have a solution? Game is installed on my SSD.Amberisa2 5d
5d RAF + 3 month Sub I just refered My Gf on the game , and we subbed her account for 3 month My question is when will i receive the mount ? in aprox 8 days or when her 3 months end ? (she have 3 month of game time not 1 month auto-renew)Keaburg2 5d
5d Where is the best place to report websites selling stuff? Got a PM on discord about ten minutes ago from a bot that linked me to a website that is selling power levelling services, among other things (I didn't pay much attention to it). Where is the best place to report this?Ryarna3 5d
5d CAUTION - Faction change MAY bug WQ gear reward iLvls Disclaimer - I know that many people are not dependent on WQ gear rewards to improve their overall gear but there might be one or two gear rewards (trinkets maybe) that might be significant to some people. That in mind, my observations: I completed a faction change about 10 days ago. Prior to the faction change, I had a gear set with iLvl 363. I routinely received rewards from WQs that were iLvl upgrades from the base reward iLvl. Since the faction change, I got the sense that I was receiving nothing but base iLvl rewards. Because it usually wasn't terribly important that I got an upgrade (was usually just doing them because they were a convenient way to finish an Emissary), I didn't keep a log or anything. This even though my personal gear iLvl had improved slightly to 366. Monday I did 3 gear WQs back to back to back to test my assumption/gut feel and they all came out at base iLvl. I submitted a ticket to Blizz wherein the GM acknowledged that they had received several observations of this exact nature (WQs returning to baseline iLvls after a faction change). I was told that QA was working to recreate the issue so that it could be passed on the Devs for correction. In the meantime, anyone who is in this situation is stuck. Until QA/Devs find what has happened to break the association between character iLvl and WQ reward iLvls (and correct it), you're not going to get anything but starter iLvl gear. The good news I suppose is that it does not seem to impact the iLvl of Emissary rewards which are still coming up for me at 370. I doubt anyone is using WQ rewards as the deciding factor as to whether they faction change a character but, now you know.Soldat4 5d
5d Recruit A Friend Display We need a display for Recruit A Friend time limits so people do not lose grantable levels and other benefits.Karameldanse0 5d
5d Gurubashi Arena - Short John Mithril Event Hello, I have been trying to figure out why the chest is not spawning at the correct times on the Ravenholdt server. I have checked at 00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, and 21:00 SERVER various times across various days and still have not seen Short John Mithril yell his RP and place the chest in the middle of the arena. I checked with WM on and WM off I have checked at the hour after normal times to ensure it wasn't due to the recent time change. I have also taken the liberty to rule out the possibility of being phased from any specific quests. The only forums I found that discussed this issue are out-dated and never really had a conclusive answer to this issue. Can anyone address this issue? ThanksSlicerr3 5d
5d Stuck in Highmountain again Character gets stuck in the air during highmountain legion instance and every time I log in it goes through the same bat ride and gets stuck again. The instance is over but character's been stuck for 24hours. She's running so I can't heart or die. I opened a ticket but I know it can take a long time. Is there truly no other way to get out of this? Thank youMahann5 5d
6d Black Friday Sale? Hey, will BFA be on sale this year? I hope it is! I want to buy a copy but if I can save myself some cash I am willing to wait.David1 6d
6d Timewalking Black Temple I went to Shattrath to Vormu for Bt timewalking and clicked on her and it says "send me to Black Temple" then clicked on that and it says to me "you don't have enough players for that" and then says "you are now queued for flexible raids" but no green eye dungeon thingy came up on my minimap so I stood there for an hour with no success. Looked in premade groups and no groups for Black temple timewalking there either. Anyone know what I may do please?Frayyah1 6d
6d Warglaive of Azzinoth - off hand hello! i have been trying to get both warglaives of azzinoth because (1) they are pretty excellent and (2) i can have my demon hunter use the appearance. i have been only using my rogue since the achievement has to be on a character. so far i have had the main hand version drop for me 5 times (no. 5 was this evening). i was hoping to have them for this months timewalking event, but i don't see this event showing up again on the calendar. so i have 2 questions: (1) is this 'working as intended'? (2) will black temple timewalking be returning? thank youPostnobills1 6d
6d Name Changed/suspended I was suspended for the name Bootiebae for 4 days and there are 7 other Bootiebae's in the game with the same exact name that haven't been reported as innappropiate and have been around longer than I, there is a location in the game called Booty Bay and regardless of spelling I was suspended and told this is innappropiate with others in the game with the same name. My question is why have I been singled out? was it a forum post? was it pvp? was I trolling chat too hard?(I would like to see chat logs as I don't troll much if at all) am I a toxic player(again I would like to see chat logs)? what kind of policy is the autoreport feature? it seems like an easily exploited one, only overseen by bots that cant tell the difference between a legitimate offense and someone being harassed. Blizz even upheld the suspension and if we change the spelling by removing the ae and replace it with ay theres a grand total of 67 bootybays in the game, without suspensions for an innappropiate name..... can someone explain this to me in plain English as I don't understand the logic behind allowing 1 bootiebae out of 67 be banned for innappropiate name and the rest go unharmed. I just wanted to share my experience with the community and show yall what type of company were currently dealing with. as of right now my 4 day suspension may as well been a permaban cause ive uninstalled everything that has blizzard /activision on it. a billion dollar company this detached from humanity cant even communicate with me. were speaking 2 different languages at this point with no translation. that sub count just went -1. grats to cdew, but this company. they've lost there way. they let toxic players victimize decent people with automated features and as much as I would like to turn the other cheek with 67 other bootiebaes in the game of varied spelling an automated response from a machine posing as a gm. im done here. all my blizzard cups and mouse pads are going in the garbage as this company is trash now. Zombie company only after braaaiiimoney… my question to the community. if what I say is true, do you agree wiith blizzards decision to suspend just one guy and make me change my name as if the other 67 have a copyright or something or does blizzard owe me a hefty apology and beg me to come back to their game?Forumpost34 6d
6d Withered Army Training I went to speak to Thalyssra today and withered army training was not an option. I tried a restart and still was missing the withered army option. I was able to run it yesterday with no issue. Why is it missing today?Caritinne2 6d
6d 21 days since character glitched During a realm transfer and still no fix and my character is still unplayable. This is not a post seeking customer support or to try and get my issue resolved quicker. It has been “escalated” to (what I feel is) some imaginary being to get it fixed. This post is just to let blizzard know how disappointing it is that an issue is taking more than 3 weeks to resolve and the only information I can get is “please be MORE patient”. I figured the customer service forum is the best place to post this to let the team know I do not feel like a valued customer at all and it feels like me issues are just being swept aside with no urgency to resolve it. Oh well 5 days left on my subscription and I wont be renewing it since the character is unplayable anyway. Thanks for the fun while it lastedTrinitBB021916 6d
5d Black Temple broken/out of tune? Spent a good few hours today in BT. We could barely scrape by Relinq of Souls, dying in P3 each time. Mother, after chaining, would 1 shot the raid. There is barely a second for people to spread out. Found others experiencing the same. Waited months for this Timewalking to get my transmog and achievement done...would appreciate a blue reply and hopefully a hotfix. Anyone else experiencing the same?Pud13 5d
6d Bnet balance/gear store ? Hi, One of my guildies bday is in a few days and was to gift them bnet balance, could they order a plushie they wanted? Or should i just give them a visa giftcard again like last few years. Sorry if not the correct place to ask :) basically does bnet balance work on blizz gear (Rl friend as well)Acialga3 6d
6d Game says it's running but doesn't pop up I hit play on my launcher and it tells me the game is running but it isn't actually popping up the game. Anyone else with this issue?Issirri6 6d
6d Refund please I'd like to get a refund for bfa. I'm tired of testing this beta for the past few months. You as a company have failed to listen to your costumers and its very troublesome. As a loyal fan, I feel like I have been cheated so hard this expansion, and I feel like you guys are just going down a different path then what I came to expect and enjoy from you as a company. So I would like a refund for this expansion, along with a refund for my game time that was bought. My reasoning comes down to you guys for over a decade have yet to figure out how to tune and balance classes, you let player sit it squalor and do thing to and prolong the anguish in this game. I.E. Elemental Shamans, Resto Shamans, Shadow Priest. The list can go on, You keep propping up other classes to the point where its hard to compete with them in terms of pugging, IE Demon Hunters. SO I rather just get my refund and move on from this game. thanks in advance I look forward to not hearing a response cause that's pretty much how this is going to go down anyhow.Frostform2 6d
6d Gear drops. Hello, I recently started playing WOW again after a 3 year break . I am contemplating not renewing my subscription again do to having to quest in order to fly on a mount, also the time I've put into the latest patch and not receiving gear upgrades or the gear upgrades have been items less that what I have currently even when I run higher mythic's. The random drop factor for gear is very disappointing and in fact the main reason most people cant progress. When I started playing again I had a 3 month head start in front of a friend, my friend has passed me in gear score rating. This is very disappointing and discouraging considering I play more than him. Will this issue be addressed in the near future? Thanks.Stunner5 6d
6d Anyone tried WoW on a new (Nov 2018 model) MacBook Air? I've been running WoW on an older MBA (circa 2013) model for years -- just curious what the performance is like on the newer model.Grimstöne2 6d
6d Need help getting back into account! So I got a new phone, which means I need to change over the authenticator, but I can't, because I don't have an authenticator to get into the account for the authenticator..... which means that I can't get into my account, because my authenticator won't authenticate, etc etc. You get the picture. When attempting to make a ticket to get help, guess what? I need to "double check" my identity and to do so requires an authenticator. Please help Mr Gm. I want off this wild ride.Sephrinx1 6d
6d Add Warcraft 3 as a free to play Game. with the recent announcement of Warcraft 3 Reforged i feel it's time to add the Original Warcraft 3 to Battle.net as a free to play game just like what they did with StarCraft right before Remastered was released.Tammera2 6d
6d Pay for 30 days and it gives just 28 days I bought a month of games on 09-11-2018 and the on 08-11-2018 he told me I have 28 days left. Bizzard I pay for a 30 day and 24 hour after he says 28 Day. SES OF THE CROSS. I paid 30 to give me 30 days and stopped the world. :( :( :(Vivipriest24 6d
6d Group Finder Only Showing BFA Content? I am trying to complete "The Nighthold: Lord of the Shadow Council" quest but "Group Finder" has no dungeons or raids in it other than BFA content. I 've only used Group Finder once since WoD, to do the raid required for flying, so perhaps there has been some changes and there is something I need to do to get older content to show up? Any ideas?Wuz3 6d
6d Deleted characters Is it possible to permanently delete characters. I know we can delete them. however they stay available to be undeleted. Is it possible to delete them forever so they cannot be recovered? Thank you.Strause2 6d
6d Guild Calendar not showing events Our guild calendar is no longer showing events. This just happened today. I have even tried to create 2 new events. Upon completing them they never appear on the calendar. Please look into this. Thanks, MekgrimMekgrim0 6d