Customer Support

Feb 1 1 Million Followers & the CS Community To help us celebrate the milestone of reaching one million followers on @BlizzardCS in the Americas, we’ve brought together several of our Community members who have helped us across our social media channels and throughout our own forums. In addition to the thanks that we heartily offer them for being the awesome, helpful people that they are, we wanted to ask them some questions about themselves and the channels in which they’re active. OW_Pachimari, CROWDS Participant WyomingMyst, CROWDS Participant and Forum MVP MissCheetah aka Mirasol, Forum MVP Again, a great big thanks goes out to these individuals who are just a small handful of the many, many wonderfully helpful individuals who continue to support our Community throughout our different channels. Without them, our efforts wouldn’t be nearly as impactful. Thank you as well to all of you who have been following along with our celebration of reaching our million milestone at @BlizzardCS on Twitter in the Americas.Kalviery3 Feb 1
Nov 3, 2010 Welcome to the Customer Support Forum! The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance through personal and fun interactions with Blizzard representatives. The representatives who staff this forum are dedicated to providing our players with the information and resources necessary to help ensure in-game experiences are as [EPIC] as possible. As part of this effort, visitors of this forum can expect to find a host of information pertaining to in-game and account issues, including (but not limited to): Account Security and Compromise Recovery Account and Character Services Customer Service Interactions Notable Customer Service Policy Changes Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative to the email, telephone, or in-game petition queues. To request assistance, please contact our customer service staff directly. (Contact Blizzard Support ) We hope you enjoy your time here on the Customer Support forum. Have fun!Khromuk4 Nov 3, 2010
Jan 10, 2014 Support Contact Channels If you are looking for support on a particular aspect of the game, please use the following list to find the right location for assistance. 1. Account & Technical Services, Game Masters , Web Chat, Forums, Social Media 2. Bugs, Suggestions, Cheats 3. Reporting a Post/Feedback 4. BlizzardCS Twitter 5. BlizzardTutorial Youtube Account Services & Technical Services Start Here: Get Help Game Masters Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Start Here: Get Help **Note** Patch 5.3 introduced in-game tools that allows you to access the support site and submit a ticket. Live Chat When browsing through the Support Site or when going through the Support Ticket submission entries, you may be presented with a Live Chat option. This option will allow you to interact with a Customer Support representative via a chat window who will assist you with your issue. Callback Support Instead of calling a number (and potentially waiting on hold) for support, you’ll use the Blizzard Support Site to set up a callback. Just enter information about your issue after selecting the callback option, along with your phone number, and a Game Master will give you a call back! Forums Technical Support Mac Technical Support Customer Support Forum UI and Macro Forum Social Media (For Breaking News, Service Outages or Game Interruption info) BlizzardCS Twitter BlizzardTutorial YouTube **Note**Some cases may still require you to submit a support ticket or otherwise contact Support directlyRoraks5 Jan 10, 2014
Apr 25, 2013 Multiple Security Locks? Try this! We've been receiving reports from players who have been experiencing repeated account locks due to "suspicious activity" and we wanted to provide what steps we could to help get you back in the game and/or access the WoW Remote app. Generally, if our systems detect a change in your normal access pattern (i.e. how you connect to the game and services), it may temporarily lock the account and require you to reset your password. This password reset provides a simple verification that validates the play session and allows you to access the account and game. Some players who are using the mobile app have recently been getting locked out even after the session validation/password reset. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps: 1. Make note of the platform (game or mobile) where you received the lockout message. 2. You have two options to unlock the account. a. The first is if you attempt to log into the account, you may be directed to a security check page. There you'll be able to enter a security code sent to the registered email address for your account or answer your security question. b. The second is if you click on "Can't log in?" and select the My account is locked option. There you will be prompted to enter your account name and then to answer your security question or supply a game key from your Blizzard retail box. 3. With both methods you'll be sent a code to the registered email address on the account. Entering that code verifies your access and unlocks the account. 4. When logging in after unlocking the account, log in using the same device that you encountered the lock on. This will ensure that your device is authenticated, and reduce or eliminate the chance of being locked from this device again. If you experience frequent lockouts otherwise not associated with this specific situation we highly recommend using one of our additional options for account management and security. The SMS Protect feature is available to those with a standard cell phone in a supported country with a data plan. This feature is available for free (standard text messaging fees would apply) and allows you to manage your security options for the account. Specifically it will send a code to your phone that you can enter on the site and unlock the account instead of resetting the password. Note - if you experience issues when clicking on the Add SMS Protect button on that page, you can still apply SMS Protect, by logging into your account and choosing the security settings. To find those options, choose 'Account' from near the top of the page. There in the middle of the account screen you will see options for adding SMS Protect and the Authenticator. We also have available the Authenticator. This comes as a mobile app which is available for free as well as a physical device which is available through the Blizzard Store. This security option is taken into consideration by our systems and while it may not eliminate all lock outs, it can greatly reduce them. If you need additional support with a locked account, you may use our live chat feature or open a support ticket. Chat (Hours may vary) Contact Blizzard Support ► ► I can't log in ► Account locked and needs to be unlocked ►Live Chat ► Support Ticket Contact Blizzard Support► ► Can't log in ► Account locked and needs to be unlocked ►Submit a TicketVrakthris0 Apr 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2012 Payment & Purchase Tips! If you are experiencing difficulties upgrading your account, or completing a character service, please follow these tips: Payment Option/Billing Profile A Billing Profile is required in order to successfully place most Character Services requests and Online Store purchases. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Click on Add a Payment Method 4. Add all the required information and click Save Payment Method when you are done 5. Success! You are finished adding a Billing Profile Multiple Billing Profiles and Primary Payment Method If you have multiple Billing Profiles on your account, make sure that the card you are using to make the purchase is set as the 'Primary Payment Method'. 1. Log on to Account Management 2. Click on Settings and select My Payment Options 3. Look for the card you wish to use and click on ‘Make this my primary payment method’ Credit Card Payment Assistance/Invalid Credit Card Errors If you are encountering credit card errors and have already added a Billing Profile, please verify that all the information is entered as it appears on the card. This includes: Card holder’s Full Name Full Card Number Expiration Date Billing Address Verification Code Additional troubleshooting steps can be found in our Common Credit Card Payment Issues page. **Note** For security purposes, please DO NOT post any of the above information on the forums. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues and you have already talked to your financial institution, please contact our billing and account services team directly.Roraks0 Jul 25, 2012
16h Legion - Patch 7.3.5 - Info & Known Issues Patch 7.3.5 is Live! Some features that you'll find in this patch: A Scaling World Every zone in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria, and Draenor now use the level scaling system introduced in Legion. This new scaling system greatly increases the amount of options you have when deciding where to quest and when to move on to the next zone. All corresponding dungeons and the rewards therein now scale as well. Ulduar Timewalking A long-forgotten evil has awakened once more. Travel back in time with 10-30 other adventurers to cleanse Ulduar of Yogg-Saron’s evil influence. While you journey through this memorable Wrath of the Lich King raid, your character will be scaled to player level 80. Your fate is sealed. The end of days is finally upon you and ALL who inhabit this miserable little seedling. Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh. Silithus: The Wound Players who have completed Antorus, The Burning Throne will be summoned to your capital cities, from which you’ll travel to Silithus to investigate the strange events surrounding the impact of Sargeras’ blade. Look for this new questline upon logging in. New Battleground: Seething Shore The Alliance and the Horde fight over a precious new resource, Azerite, in this new 10v10 battleground. Seething Shore is a king of the hill battleground where the first faction to collect ten pieces of Azerite from randomly spawned nodes, wins. The Seething Shore will become available as the story in Silithus unfolds. List of content and features available in the new expansion and first couple patches. World of Warcraft: Legion World of Warcraft: Legion 7.1 - Return to Karazhan World of Warcraft: Legion 7.1.5 World of Warcraft: Legion 7.2 - The Tomb of Sargeras World of Warcraft: Legion 7.2.5 World of Warcraft: Legion 7.3 - Shadows of Argus For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have various blogs and videos available to update you on the next content available and upcoming for this patch for Legion's launch. Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide video Legion Patch 7.1 - Return to Karazhan Survival Guide video Patch 7.1.5 - Survival Guide Patch 7.2: The Tomb of Sargeras (Including Patch Preview and Survival Guide video) Patch 7.2.5: Survival Guide Patch 7.3 - Survival Guide Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Notes Legion 7.1 Patch Notes Legion 7.1.5 Patch Notes Legion 7.2 Patch Notes Legion 7.2.5 Patch Notes Legion 7.3 Patch Notes Legion 7.3.2 Patch Notes Legion 7.3.5 Patch Notes As with any patch it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated. It may be a good idea to reset your UI to default to make sure that the old files aren't causing any issues. Resetting your User Interface Helpful links for various tech issues: Installation and Patching Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems World of Warcraft Latency Problems World of Warcraft Performance Troubleshooting World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors Error 134 When Launching WoWVrakthris3 16h
Mar 3, 2015 Spotlight on: Harassment While adventuring through Azeroth and surrounding lands you will encounter a myriad of other players. They could be out questing, exploring a dungeon, trying to smash the opposition in a Battleground, defeat a raid boss or simply be hanging out in town. The one truth about an online game is that you will likely be engaging in conversation with these other players to one degree or another. Some communication will be helpful, adding to your experience in a positive way, other contact may not be so rewarding. With so many diverse people throughout the game you will encounter folks who share your views and who you may get along with, and others you do not. The bottom line is we are here to have fun, and bad behavior tends to contribute to a negative environment that few would actually enjoy spending their time in. It is for this reason that we are constantly looking for new ways to help protect the environment that you play in and find ways to address those negative disruptions. First, we ask that everyone review our Support Article on Blizzard's Code of Conduct. These are the basics that govern our policies and give a good overview of what areas our Game Master staff will be able to intervene, though it is not a full list or cover every eventuality. So, what should you do if you feel you are being harassed? We have tools in game the allow you to report other players for several different policy violations. They are Language, Spamming, Cheating and Name. More on those can be found in here. If someone is using inappropriate language or subject matter it is important to report this through the Right Click Report option to report it. You’ll do this by: Right clicking on the offending player name in chat. Choose Report Player For: Language In the event that the person or persons continue to contact you, you’ll want to place them on ignore (which will be covered below). If someone circumvents the ignore option, either by logging onto a different account or having others contact you on their behalf to continue the behavior, that may be considered Ongoing Harassment. Ongoing Harassment As we said before you are likely to encounter those that you may not get along with or otherwise wish to interact with and for the most part our Game Master’s will be unable to intervene in normal social interactions. However, ongoing harassment has a special set of circumstances which usually involves the offending person needing to circumvent your ability to place them on ignore and stop communication. In such situations you would need to submit a ticket. You can do so in-game by opening up the main menu (ESC key by default) and clicking on “Help”. At the bottom of the list select “Open a Ticket”. You’ll then select from the available dropdown options: Gameplay > Report another Player > “I want to report ongoing harassment”. Click continue and then Submit a Ticket. Fill in the reported character name and realm and the approximate time frame this happened. In the description provide any details that may be relevant. It is important to establish a history when it comes to this type of harassment so be sure to place the character on ignore, do not engage or argue with them and submit a report. Our staff will take it from there. Could I just report them on the forums? No, this is not an appropriate place for such reports and could be considered harassment itself. We do not allow what is considered “naming and shaming” and any such threads are likely to be edited or deleted. No investigations will be initiated as the result of a forum post and could result in the temporary loss of forum posting privileges. What will happen to the player once I have reported them? The Blizzard representative in charge of your case will thoroughly investigate the chat-logs and judge whether further action is required and what action that should be based upon our policies and internal procedures. This action can range from a simple verbal warning all the way up to complete account closure depending on the severity of the case and the player’s previous account history. Will I be informed of the action taken? No. Due to the privacy associated with these investigations, we will be unable to release details regarding an investigation's findings, actions taken, or its final outcome. Additionally, you should be aware that, depending on the circumstances, any action taken on a player’s account may not happen right away; it would be unwise to assume that nothing is being done.Vrakthris1 Mar 3, 2015
3m Frustrating Name Change experience. Just wanted to give my experience on the paid name changing experience as it has been quite frustrating. Ive bought character services before and never had any issue. The process has always been easy to understand and accurate. However i recently decided to purchase a name change and the system suddenly decided to be as innacurate and frustrating as possible Firstly i purchased the name change thinking it would be a quick and easy process. I mean how complicated can it be to just change a characters name. So the name change was bought and paid for and the History/Status page says the name change is complete. Now normally when i have purchased character services the History/Status page will have organge text saying something like "Processing" to indicate the change has not been processed yet but once its changed to green "Completed" i can log into the character. Yet when i logged into my character that had apparently "Completed" the name change process according to blizzards own website. The name change had not been completed and the character still had its original name. So i waited a couple of hours and logged back in and saw the name had finally changed but i could not log in because according to support its still processing in the system. What is it processing? The name has been changed? What more does it need to do? Why is it if i only buy a name change it takes this long yet purchasing another service which comes with a free name change i can do it instantly ingame without any wait time? Your system is puzzling and frustrating and making me regret my purchase for something that should be so simple. Take this as both feedback and a request for an answer.Dorolden10 3m
21m BLIZZARD HELP NOT WORKING Ive tried all the 3 options, use a online chat, send a ticket and get a call. All do not work. I have an error where i am stuck in the login page and I think it's cause WOW thinks I'm still in the game. How can i get help!?Iamnotashama8 21m
1h My axe is gone now...I cry. So i just got my old wow account back and no idea where it is and I looked like 50 times but my Arcanite ripper is gone. I cannot restore it from the item restoration page and i'm pretty sure it was stolen/sold by a hacker or something and that is why my account was locked. However now that i have this account back and am axeless at first i was destroyed because i thought it was completely removed from game and no one could help me get mine back not even a blue (Even though i have the achievement and the pet). So this is the good part. Well kinda. So I found out that blizzard has re released my axe (Arcanite ripper, it plays music lol) on the black market Ah. At first I was like great, but then i realized that the item will go for near max cash stack on most servers. Do I just try and buy it on a low pop server or should i give up all together? I will never have max cash stack lol and i'm 99% sure at least for now a blue cannot help me. Any idea what I should do. Really makes me sad.Juztin15 1h
1h Character stuck in Invasion Point Was just doing Invasion Point: Bonich and completed it but then was unable to port out. After that I am no longer able to cast any spells or even hearth out. I tried relogging a few times now it is coming up as "Character with that name already exists". Currently waiting for my character to timeout so I can log back into it.Auchioane12 1h
34m Character Boosts Why is the only character boost available up to 110? Why not sell character boosts to lower levels? For example you can sell boosts to each expansion, like to 60, 70, 80, etc. Is there a specific reason you don't do this?Brilanna17 34m
2h login problems help brahs! keeps saying logging into game serverOuyesdfjsdf0 2h
2h Character Transfer Issue? So I started a character transfer, and typically when things are in progress for characters it doesn't allow you to log on. However, I am able to log onto the character in question just fine, and it says the transfer was completed. Is this just a fluke and I should just log off and give it a few, or should I be concerned with my being able to log onto a character that should be transferring?Ochiru3 2h
1h Can't login Can't login ERROR WOW51900102 for about last 10 minZenr88 1h
3h Having trouble logging into Frostmourne OC It says Logging in to game server then eventually says "You have been disconnected. (WOW51900102) Seems to work fine on my trial account but then does the same thing when I try to swap over to the Frostmourne OC realmEldergoat25 3h
3h can't play can't log in ERROR WTF I've tried to log in but it's give me a (WOW51900102) look I've been working online now to get 180000g 2x times to just get my character's to the realm Frostmourne because i'm an Australian I live in Australia 3 of my character's are in SHU'HALO one in AREA 52 not very happy to be playing this game for countless hour's to earn gold that cost me $16 a month just to get right connection I need to just play the game. now with this problem I just give up look I really like this game I've played for a long time on an off. blizzard this is my problem can you help? I am frustrated any help would be appreciated THANK'SDirtyslapper0 3h
3h BLZ51093006 I can't login at all, I tried restarting the app and my pc. I keep getting the error BLZ51093006 but everyone on my friends list on the same realm can login just fine.Ufia2 3h
4h Is this name allowed? So i want to know before naming a character this, is the name MyD allowed in reference to ...... i won't be posting what the actual word is to avoid breaking the rules but if an admin/mod needs more clarification i'm happy to give it.Doregit12 4h
5h What do i need to do battle pets? So I've been playing on the free version for a bit and i quite enjoyed playing, so i decided to buy the game, pet and a mount. i figured that would unlock the rest of the games features but when i tried to do battle pets using my new pet it said i can't do it on the starter edition. do i need the legion expansion to do battle pets?Mythlan2 5h
6h Keep getting disconnected I keep getting disconnected no matter how many times I log out and log back in. Now I can't log in at all. My internet connection is fine and I'm up to date on payments. Is anyone else having this issue?Lacriymosa10 6h
6h Hard to Track own Topics/can't find Hello, I did the whole top right view my post and nothing.. I have no browser addons either. Can't find the Posts about what i think they should change for demo locks and BM. i found 2 post from 2 years ago on other character.. if you know how to fix.. that would be great.Shapiro2 6h
7h Battle pets gone Battle pets and progress gone after not playing for a couple years. How do I recover them or at least the ones I’ve bought?Dewdropyou13 7h
8h Invasion Point "Character Locking" My husband and I finished an Invasion Point and shortly after the boss died our game client froze. We closed World of Warcraft and tried logging back into our characters and it would send us back to the character selection screen saying "Character name is not available." I was able to get on my character and get out of the invasion point but my husband's character is still locked. He managed to log in on the character but everything was still frozen.Cowmansol1 8h
10h [CS Lounge] Einai Kalytero Anthropo Apo Ton Patera Toy Welp... I guess this is what I get for not paying attention to the post count in the previous thread. So, uh. How's the weather? This thundersnow is rather obnoxious. e.: It's greek for "be a better man than your father." #FringeBingeEkon151 10h
12h where is my hearthstone mount Where is my hearthsteed mount from hearthstone I won it today and its nowhere to be found I check the mail and all my bags and my bank and even changed password to reset the mail still nothingBelda4 12h
12h Name not available? When i go to make a character on a server im wanting to play on it says the name isnt available but i go to the armory to see who has it and the name im wanting doesnt have a character registered on the server.Eisbrecher4 12h
13h net balance + paypal Hi, Would it be possible to use balance and then pay the rest using paypal ?Darthknight1 13h
13h Broken alpha access and no one can help.. As a EU customer In the beginning all I had was regular CS, and they all told me to post my problem in the alpha forum, a forum no one on this side of the Atlantic has access to. After trying for ages to get a hold of someone who could help me I finally found out how to create a US WoW account in my and was able to post here, but for what? There is not a single official response in the alpha forum.. For over a week I have had access to the alpha now, for over a week I have not been able to create a single character because there is something wrong with my alpha account, for over a week I have not been able to get a single useful response from Blizzard! What do I have to do to get some help over here? Please excuse my harsh tone, but I am starting to get pretty fed up here, this is a joke, this is pathetic! Blizzard CS have always been the best in the industry, but this is nothing to be proud of. I'll go away now..Rabidrosie14 13h
14h Krokul Ridgestalkers not giving % anymore Hi, Since today, when I add Krokul Ridgestalkers to order hall missions, they don't give % mission chance anymore. Anyone also having the problem?Deathradar4 14h
7h Staff of Feral Furies Xmog Problem Good evening! I spent the last few days farming seals to buy Staff of Feral Furies for an xmog. Because my new lock is Nightborne I cannot purchase the weapon on the toon I would like to have it. So, I completed the daily quests repeatedly on my blood elf priest. Now that I have the mog however, it is not available on my nightnorne lock. It is my understanding that xmogs are account wide. Is this correct? ThanksCowshock1 7h
15h Character Boost from Draenor I have a character boost to 100 from the Draenor expansion that I have not used. Will I be able to use it to boost one of the new characters after buying the new expansion (like boost a Void Elf to 100) or do I need to use it before buying the new expansion?Skylen2 15h
15h Undeleted character cannot build on Broken Shore Hey, I was wondering if I could get some assistance. I undeleted this character a couple of weeks ago. When the Legendary Follower Equipment quest was up at the command table on Broken Shore, I logged into this character and found myself unable to complete the building or get the quest. I had thought maybe it was because I hadn't logged into this character since I undeleted and maybe the last building up was the command center so it didn't register for me or something? Either way, I just logged in to collect my weekly seals from the Nether Disruptor before it goes away. Once again, I can't build or collect the seals. Is there an issue with this character that was caused by the undelete? I've progressed through the Legionfall Campaign enough to know that I should be able to build structures and acquire quests since I have a Shard of the Twisting Nether from a while back that I got from completing the Command Center. I'm at a loss at the moment as to why this character is locked out of buildings on the broken shore.Dabuddon1 15h
16h High Latency After this morning's maintenance I've been having really high latency that is making gameplay really bad. Anyone else?Gaebriela1 16h
17h AUTHENTICATOR today when i logged in i had to put my info in,,, all good but i have AUTHENTICATOR it did not ask for it . Is it working? If so why didn't it ask me for it when i had to put my password in.Make me wonder if my account is safeAnowena1 17h
19h Pre-Paid Game Card I believe I may have posted my initial thread in the wrong area, so I'll try here. Thanks for the understanding. --- So roughly how long does it take the WoW platform to recognize that you've purchased more game time? My subscription ran out around noon today (EST), just inputted the card about ten minutes ago*. I can post on the forums again, but the Launcher still hasn't updated. ETA? Every time I enter the game it tells me I need to purchase more game time, which shouldn't be the case. Never had this trouble in the past when inputting time onto the website. Any help would be appreciated! *Half an hour agoWiccan6 19h
20h Server & Faction Transfer Question I'm not sure if these should be customer or technical support, or just general discussion. Anyway I am thinking of transferring my character to a different server, and also faction changing them in order to play with a friend. I've heard that sometimes quests/progress gets lost. So my question is: What should I do to prepare my character for it's journey, and what might get lost in route?Synieth2 20h
20h Character name sounds like.... someone keeps reporting my name on my us and eu account, ive had the name talibandz for like 3 years and never got banned cuz of it until recently. my name has nothing to do with terrorism its rap lingo....Talibandz7 20h
20h How big is the Download? Thinking about downloading this game again, but last time I played, my PC wasn't working the best and kept lagging extremely hard on this game. Just trying to figure out what the Download size is, before I decide to use all of my Monthly Data installing something I may not even be able to play. Not sure if this is the right forum, but I seen it first and wasn't sure where I could post.Wràthful12 20h
21h [Whispers of a Frightened World] [Whispers of a Frightened World] is bugged for me after clicking the things on the floor an have to click the middle teleportation pad to hear Azeroth's Warning. every time I click this I get frozen at the loading screen. nothing happens. bar doesn't load. I have to alt-f4 to get out. I've tried this 5 times now. any help?Fahbreeze3 21h
21h wont connect to bnet servers Wont connect to bnet serversBlindfaith17 21h
21h WoWProgress and WoWArmory not updating Legion Raid Progression On Sunday, 18 March 2018, guild members and pugs downed the four bosses on Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne. The four bosses were Garothi, Felhounds, Antoran, and Eonar. How do I get them updated on WoWProgress and WoWArmory?Inaril2 21h
21h Aviana I've had this question in the Quests forum for 3 days but no response so I am wondering if anyone on this forum can help? For over a year now I've been checking the inn in my garrison looking for Aviana to get her quest (Aviana's Request) for the toy Aviana's Feather. I've checked almost every day but she has never spawned in the garrison, nor that of any of my 4 alts that also have garrisons. I've raised 3 bug reports about it to no avail. So, is there anything I'm missing? Anything I need to do to get a visit from her? Has anyone actually seen her recently? ThanksClink0 21h
23h Cross-Realm Guild Invite So I've been told my Terenas-Alliance character can't be sent a guild invite from a guild on Proudmoore-Alliance without a character transfer because Proudmoore isn't linked to anything?? Is this true?Agenedarn1 23h
1d Dear Development team why is LFG bugged and a ghost town? why do I get no replies to my posts? why is the forum delayed to game because I am not in hotshot guild when I look to the left?Klütt3 1d
1d Blizzard help Out with rarest or something Rare Spirit beast is 198% harder now to tame with these cross realm jumping i strongly believe that the spawn time should be lowered or at least have more than one spawn if not the slight adjustment to time of spawn can help a lot and I’m talkkng bout taming beast not just waiting 8 hrs just to have so random player come n kill what u work so hard doesn’t feel like a real hunt just feel a waist of time mostlyMaestro1 1d
1d Where can I get a Blizzard t-shirt? Been looking for a tshirt that's the classic blue Blizzard text on a black shirt. Can't find one on the blizzard shop, ebay & amazon. Put one in the blizz store for me :')Backlit6 1d
1d Dev Team im trying to get in contact with the Dev team to hopefully get an issue sorted out. fixed.Sephirøth21 1d
1d Upgrading from starter edition I'm an old player thinking about coming back for some nostalgia. My account remains accessible to me, and is in the Starter Edition mode. My question is, do I only need to add time to my account (I would use a prepaid card) in order to gain access to my >20 characters? Or would I still need to bump the account up from the Starter Edition by purchasing Legion, as well as getting the time card? The time card is not a big deal for cost, but having to buy Legion as well puts a large dent in my already leaky wallet. Blizzard's systems have changed in massive ways since I was last around, so forgive my ignorance.Goldhammer6 1d
1d Mail Stuck On this character, I have mail from the brew of the month club. When I go to click it to put it into my bags, it gives me an error loot not found. Now, when I look in my mailbox again, it's not there anymore and not in my bags either. I can't open a ticket using items and mail because none of the selections match my issueElitedk7 1d