Customer Support

Nov 13 Equipment Manager reverting back Finding that I update a toon with equipment manager when I get an upgrade...then later on a relog the equipment manager has the previous outfit without the recently upgraded item. This doesn't always occur but seems to happen ALOT. Quite sure I have scrapped some upgraded gear do to this. Now I do use two computers and wondering if there is some command like /console sychronizemacro but for the equipment manager... ...any information would be appreciated.Longseth0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Hello Blizzard I pre-ordered the BFA expansion, and am a causal player who can really only play on the weekends. I don't meet the requirements to play a void elf character which was part of the content that was promised to me when buying the expansion. It takes several days of grinding to reach exalted with rep and when you factor in that i can't get on everyday to do this it will take me several months to unlock. I still have my 110 boost and am looking to boost a void elf but will be another month or 2 before i can even unlock it as the gate to complete the achievement is so drawn out. Is there such a way to go about requesting a free race change since I'm unable to immediately unlock this race?Gadazlidor7 Nov 13
Nov 13 SMS/Authenticator Account Security So, Blizzard offers a Corehound Pup for setting up an authenticator and 4 extra bag slots for setting up SMS. However, when trying to set up SMS on my account I was met with "This number is associated with another account" or something to that effect. So, you can only associate one account to the mobile authenticator AND you can only secure one account per phone number with SMS. If you have more than one account you can't fully secure both because of these restrictions. Mobile Autheticator needs to be able to secure more than one account. SMS needs to be able to be listed on more than one account.Introverted5 Nov 13
Nov 13 Allow payment to NPC to create a Guild Some servers are very limited on finding players to pay to sign a guild charter. I've been trying for ages (it's what caused me to give up on the game two years ago) to get four signatures to create a guild. For servers such as Cho'gall where it's very hard to find others to pay gold for their signature... this needs changed so we can pay maybe 1000/2000 gold to the guild NPC to create a guild. Back in the day the price was around 100g and people would sign, now I'm offering 500g and if I ever find anyone from the Cho'gall server they typically say no.... I just need two more signaturesMortifair5 Nov 13
Nov 13 120 alt and dailies I just hit 120 on another alt and don't see any dailies or the world boss on my map. Does this open up with the next day's daily reset? I thought instant on my other alts. Thanks for the helpSiffs5 Nov 13
Nov 13 Race change and items Hello, I have a draenei paladin that I want to race change, would all of his soulbound items be able to be equipped by him as a human? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just went through a lot to get the tabard of the Lightbringer and wanted him to actually be able to use the tabard, not just transmog it. Thank you for your time!Tomaren4 Nov 13
Nov 12 Allied Race Faction Change question Not getting decent feedback in other forums so i'm asking this here. I play horde and have unlocked Mag'har. I want to Faction change to Alliance and play Dark Iron. If I Faction change the Character that is exalted with Honorbound and is already a Mag'har, Will Dark Iron be an available option when I faction change? Or will I have to Faction change to a random race, do the scenario, THEN race change again to Dark iron. Hopefully I don't have to pay extra money due to really bad allied race implementations....Acogz7 Nov 12
Nov 12 Can't get portal tu Zuldazar with PvP On When I try use portal to Zuldazar with PvP on i receive a messaging saying "instance not found" but when i turn off every thing happens normal.Snowgrey0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Quest Hording Loot Farmers (I do not know where to post this) I was out in Dustvar, trying to do quests and a group from the Illidan server were just sitting in a pile, attacking everything in a circle. I recorded them, trying to click their names. Please, we need to stop this kind of farming. [Link removed by moderator]Yorunohira5 Nov 12
Nov 12 Wiping forum history Is it possible to request a way to cooperate with Blizzard to have my forum history wiped out across all characters and on my Bnet account across all games? (WoW/SC2/Diablo/Hearthstone) I'm trying to wipe out my footprint and possibly any offensive post history, for important privacy reasons, and because I've had massive anxiety lately about being stalked/harassed onlineMelhann10 Nov 12
Nov 12 Can't press buttons in arena So I queue up for arena and sometimes I just can't press buttons in arena. I tried to target people, and my binds just don't work. Gladius is bugged as well, so I'm not sure if Gladius is causing the problem or what, but it has happened more than once now where I can't press anything.Adrox4 Nov 12
Nov 13 Drustvar Zone Disruption There is massive lag in Drustvar on Proudmoore right now due to farmers at the falcon WQ. I realize farming mobs is not against the rules, but can something be done to alleviate the lag everyone in the zone is experiencing?Branndon5 Nov 13
Nov 12 Raid Progression info What is going on with the Raid Progression page? All of a sudden, it doesn't show anything.Codexx7 Nov 12
Nov 12 BFA questing structure Suggestion Hello, I was brought here by "You can submit feedback and suggestions for improving World of Warcraft in one of two places: Our community forums..." For dual island content, my guild mates and I feel that there have been a decent amount of questing and storyline content. However because they have been split between the two factions, they felt scarce. My suggestion is to create a Spy loremaster that allows you to play as a member of the opposite faction in a separate non-warmode shard with all spy players. This way we aren't locked out by the half latest content that WOW devs create with this whole 'two stories' instead of 'two sides of one story' structure. We will also feel more compelled to stay subbed instead of feeling like there is nothing currentto do, and unsubscribing. This is on the assumption that regular players like me do not want to pay $60 to experience the story on the other faction with a boost, because of the friends we've made on the horde, and vice versa. OP on the GD https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769549461#post-7Ragnaroll1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Account Lock "Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. A message has been sent to this account's email address containing details on how to resolve the issue." No idea what the suspicious activity is nor did I receive an email regarding how to solve the issue.. Any ideas?Berserkyd7 Nov 12
Nov 12 Mage Tower I've been deployed with the Army for a while and had to take a break from wow because of it. This was over the few months before and after 8.0 released. Because of this I missed the last call for the Mage tower quests to obtain the appearances for my druid. Will there ever be a chance to obtain these again or am I out of luck? Thank YouBhaloo6 Nov 12
Nov 12 Unsubscribed acct hacked How is this possible? The account is inactive and unsubbed, how does someone go in and use my gold to buy a wow token when unsubbed?Shotwide8 Nov 12
Nov 12 How does alliance get to Vol'Dun? My second alt Alliance character still doesn't have the leading quest which takes her to Vol'Dun and I cannot figure out why. I've been all over WowHead and the internet and cannot find the answer. Facts - She is... Friendly - honored in all BfA reputations. Level 120. Has had the seed quests from Grand Admiral Jes-Terethto which took her to Zuldazar and Nazmir. She manually rode into Vol'Dun and has two of the flight paths. Talked to Halford Wyrmbane in Boralus and completed the mission to set up the flight path on Vol'Dun (Vultures Nest). Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth still wont offer her passage to Vol'Dun (only Zuldazar and Nazmir). My other alt had no problem with going to Vol'Dun.Marystara18 Nov 12
Nov 12 Question about toon transfer and mounts So i have 2 diff bnet accounts. Account A has a warlock on it, on this warlock i got ashes of alar and it is now account wide on "account A" If i transfer it to Account B will I lose access to ashes of alar on all my account A toons? thanks.Rayu3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Declan Senal not giving me any quests with 150 Herbalism? I'm not sure where to put this under? I can't tell if its a bug or if its something a player can help me with, I just decided on putting it here. Declan Senal in Tradewinds Market refuses to offer me any level 2 quests for herbs. I have 150 Herbalism, but he won't give me any of the quests for Sea Stalks or for Winters Kiss as an example. I've disabled any addons, checked my filters and I've been googling this for the past few days. I've been able to find no answer. Could use some assistance! Thanks, KedvarKedvar2 Nov 12
Nov 12 Can't move my PvP Talents onto action bar As the title says, I can't move my PvP talents onto my action bar but I can move my regular talents. I have logged in and out. And restarted the game and still the same issue happens. I have also tried turning Warmode on, and moving them and it's still not moving onto my action bar.Proserpinah3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Cant see NPCs This toon cannot find the innkeeper there in the great seal even though it is right where the innkeeper is supposed to be. All my other toons could do it, not this toon. Fix it now. K bye.Syraldori7 Nov 12
Nov 12 BFA Faction change and reputation How does it work work in BFA? Will I keep my rep if I faction change to horde right now or would I have to start all over?Wackdemon50 Nov 12
Nov 12 "Internal mail database error." - was anything lost? Hello. When I recently clicked the Open All button to retrieve my Mail at approximately 3:30 PM PST, some red text popped up mid-screen a few times stating, "Internal mail database error." However, all my Auction House related mail was processed and is no longer present in my Inbox - I am concerned as to whether anything could have been lost, as the error message is a tad vague. I googled the error message and saw a few other posts about it, some in the CS Forums here, but I decided to make my own thread as I'm not certain what the exact timeframe is to be considered "necro" posting. Hopefully that was the correct etiquette. My reading of other posts suggested that it most often happens when Opening All Mail that includes multiple instances of incoming Gold - such as Sold Auctions in my case. I do use addons, but no Mail-related ones. I know a complete UI reset is often suggested, but my reading of other posts on the topic indicated this error message was happening to people who had already done that. In addition, a complete UI reset would not help me retroactively with my concern about items potentially having been lost at the time the error message occurred. Therefore I would like to, if possible, reach a resolution without doing so. I have thought of two possible venues that would re-assure me that, firstly nothing was lost, and secondly I can safely ignore this specific error message when/if I get it in the future. Either would be sufficient, so please select whichever requires less effort/research: 1. Confirmation that, when using the default Mail UI's Open All button, it cannot delete Mail without successfully retrieving any Gold and/or Items contained within. 2. A GM review of logs confirming that all the Gold and Items attached to the Mails that were processed was successfully transferred to my character's inventory.Pazzik5 Nov 12
Nov 12 Can 120 get void talon. Hi everyone I know this is not a big deal but I want to get the void talon on my 120 dk. I have played warlords and decided to try to get the mount now. But people on YouTube the once you reach 110 or above your character cannot see the portal that takes you to the mount. Is this true or not?Azralon3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Stuck in Legion Highmountain instance. Character has been stuck for an hour now in Highmountain legion invasion instance. Not grouped, floating above the ground. Deleted cache, WTF, and interface folders several times. Not in a group either. Can't use the stuck feature because it says I am moving. This has been a bug for quite a while just never happened to me. Miss the old GM ticketing system the new automated one isn't the best way to fix issues.Geris13 Nov 12
Nov 11 Druid Glyphs don't work Since BfA launch Guardian and resto druids have been unable to remove glyphs, and it is nearly impossible to apply them (the buff/glowing glove to use glyphs/dust last less then a second). This has been reported repeatedly both to ingame GMs and on the forums. I understand that Blizzard is a small independent company and has moved most best talent into making the 2014 April fools joke an actual game, but after 3 months can at least one programmer take an hour off of his work on micro transactions to fix a problem affecting half of all druids? Actually I don't feel like buying 0.99 worth of crystals off the cash shop to remove a glyph so maybe not one of your mobile team members. I would apologize for the tone of my post, but 3 months has ground me down to a core of pure snark.Plânet3 Nov 11
Nov 11 My take on the allied races. Hi, I've seen a lot of discussion about allied races, so I thought that I'd give my opinion on the subject. Firstly, let's go back to Cataclysm. Imagine if I had bought the game, and naturally I shop around, you know, looking at my options, and just generally trying to get into the fantasy of each race, seeing what clicks. As a human being, I don't really have a choice as to what my preferences are. So, imagine then that I decide I love the fantasy and look of the Goblin. But, oh no, you can't play as a goblin... unless you have a cap level character and exalted with Steamwheedle Cartel. Oops. The defense of the current implementation of allied races tends to center around the notion that it's an addon, an afterthought, a cool addition, something that everyone wants, but isn't necessary. That is simply false. A player's entire fantasy of their character is built around what race they are, period. When a player is allowed to look at the allied races and not play as one, it shatters the entire fantasy the player tentatively creates about what the character could be. they are suddenly forced to settle for second best. And you could say to me, what about race/class restrictions? I think it's very likely people are focused on the fantasy of either race, or class, but really not both. They either pick their race and then pick their class, or pick their class and then pick their race. Besides, the Fantasy of being a druid is partially related to why any given race can be a Druid anyway. With that being said, in the future, I'd like their to be Orc Paladins and some explanation for why that's possible. And if you wanna talk about DKs or DHs being restricted, firstly, the requirements for those two are much less strenuous, and secondly, since Blizzard hands out level 110 boosts, moot anyway. Anyway, to unlock the allied race, I have to put in a pretty arduous amount of work, as a race I was lukewarm about. And what's the fantasy of that, anyway? I'm born a Troll, just so I can do all this stuff, recruit the Nightborne into the Horde, and then drop dead so I can be reincarnated as a Nightborne? With any other appearance oriented thing, like mogs or mounts, it makes sense. I have to go to The Firelands and pry the armor off of one of those Druids if I want to look like one, that's pretty reasonable. With the allied races, I have to play as a race I'm indifferent towards just so I can play a race I like, starting from scratch no less. And that's not even talking about really good raiders or PVP people, what about them? If the Nightborne racial is really OP, I'm either at a constant disadvantage, or I have do an extreme amount of work that has nothing to do with current content or PVP, just so I can either roll a whole new character or pay for a race change. In closing, I'd like to say that It's like Classic Naxxramas. There are TONS of players who will just never even have the pleasure, much less option, to play as an allied race. And I don't think that makes any sense, given that what race you play has a profound impact on your fantasy of the game world.Shalidor15 Nov 11
Nov 11 Clean install Windows on C, programs on D I had a big crash, and the only way to resolve it was to do a clean install of windows on my C drive. But all my Blizzard programs are on my D drive, but not recognized by windows. The idea of completely reinstalling all those programs is not very pealing, especially since they are there, just not recognized by the registry. Is there a way to shortcut the install process so it knows that all the files are there, and registers the programs without having to reinstall everything?Tailek3 Nov 11
Nov 11 Back after a year and my Undead Preist spawned into oblivion worst customer support system ever... i waited to do phone interaction after having online logging problems only to be to to go online... was def a bug that you all (assume you already knew about it even though it was obscure) fixed in a 6hr span but your online report system is trash and its a straight hook after dealing with that trash to then call and be told to go back online. why even present the option (WITH HOURS OF PHONE OPERATION) of a phone when its not really a thing...Illchiha8 Nov 11
Nov 11 Silthide Spawn Does Silthide still spawn normally? Has anyone been able to find this rare recently? I just find it strange that it's the rare I've searched for the most in draenor and I've never even seen it. Plus, I don't think people hunt for it much anymore, but it's never there when I check, and recently I've been checking fairly consistently, though it's still possible I'm just unlucky and people just happen upon it before I do. I've been able to find every other draenor rare that drops a mount within a day or two of each other, but not this one. It's just weird to me that I was able to find the other ones easily, but the one I've been looking for on and off for a long time still hasn't even shown up once. I'm probably just unlucky, but I'm still curious if anyone else has seen it recently. Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this. I don't really use the forums often, but I can move this post if it's in the wrong area.Gintoki2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Can BlizzCS do what Twitter does? When you report someone for harassment, e.g. someone in a random group (dungeon, bg, island expo) called you a expletive because you are not doing something they want. When someone does this on twitter, and you report them, Twitter responds they they received the report. I put this suggestion here because this is CS related and not really a game issue. I would like CS to be more like Twitter CS.Plixxi7 Nov 11
Nov 11 Denied refund for W3 reforged I changed my mind on preordering the game. Unfortunately they won’t refund for some odd reason. Blizzard is very shady. If that’s the case I would like to play it now.Lahb6 Nov 11
Nov 11 Faction Change Questions If I buy a faction change on a character, do I have to use it? Also, if I buy a faction change on one char, can I transfer it to another?Anthh2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Dalaran Server Forum Rules Link Hey, not sure where to post this, but the link to the Dalaran server posting guidelines is broken. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1180896/ Please fix?Yveralas2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Lemonade Sasquatch5 Nov 11
Nov 11 WQ: Tendril's of fate broken - Misha/Rexxar one of the named NPC's (Sister Adrianna) bugged. can target her, but she takes no damage and can not be moved via knock backs, etc.Lashiva1 Nov 11
Nov 11 Returned to WoW, every TCG pet missing. I returned to WoW at the end of Legion only to find that all of my TCG battle pets were missing. I retained the mounts and toys that I had, it was only the pets that were missing. After resetting my UI to default, double checking to make sure the pet tab was showing everything and checking the bags and bank of every character on every realm I played on I still came up empty. After speaking with several GMs, I was informed that the issue was so old that there was apparently no way to resolve it. I was not an active sub during the addition of account-wide collections. These were not AH-bought pets, I played the original TCG and put in every code myself. Just a bit frustrated, I still have my Mini Tyrael from the 2008 Blizzard Invitational and feats of strength dating back to 2007, but apparently there's not a single trace of my TCG pets on my account. I don't really know how to escalate the issue any further other than posting here and praying.Spooki2 Nov 11
Nov 11 RAF I need to find out how much more time is left on my raf. Only have a few hours a day to work on my raf account.Jertara2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Question about toon transfer and mounts. So i have 2 diff bnet accounts. Account A has a warlock on it, on this warlock i got ashes of alar and it is now account wide on "account A" If i transfer it to Account B will I lose access to ashes of alar on all my account A toons? thanks.Rayu4 Nov 11
Nov 11 Hacking for 2 weeks The hunter who isn't on my server is in Org and I sent 6 reports on him since the 20th, and I also made a ticket but it tells me to just report which I already did. He keeps going into the auction house and one shotting anyone that is low level and then he jumps behind the wall so no one can attack. He also uses barrage from behind the wall so he kills everyone that is low level and no one can do anything about it. I can target him because I can see him behind the wall but I can't shoot him because it says he's not in the line of sight. Then he walks under the floor and goes into the void storage and does the same thing by the void storage. I was able to attack him once but he zipped into the wall by the cooking trainer and I watched his target walk under the floor back to the AH. I am a hunter so I can track exactly where he is under the floor and behind the wall but it's impossible for me to get under the floor to kill him. People in chat say they have reported him numerous times but I don't know if they actually do, but I know I reported him 6 times. It's a daily thing now and the auction house is littered with skulls. The entire floor is covered. I don't want to keep switching in and out of WM just so I can use the AH. I don't know what this guy's problem is.Synsanken42 Nov 11
Nov 12 FIX YOUR GAME NOW PLEASE Everytime in my mythic dungeon runs when I die I am getting disconnected from the server trying to res!! Not even getting the res option actually just getting disconnected!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!!!!! ITS HORRIBLE MY GROUPS THINK THIS IS MY FAULT AND HATING ON ME AND ITS NOT MY FAULT!!! BLIZZARD FIX IT NOW!!Bermy8 Nov 12
Nov 11 Can't complete The Battle for Gilneas City There's quite a few people trying to complete the quest. It starts with Prince Liam running into Gilneas, but then he gets stuck and none of the scripted stuff starts. Its already reset a few times. Probably been about 30-45 minutes I've been trying to complete this :(Gulraen2 Nov 11
Nov 11 Regarding Add-Ons I am hoping that someone here in Customer Support can answer my question regarding add-on's. Previously, whenever I opened my add-on folder I noticed that there were add-on's there marked as Blizzard add-on's (i.e.: Blizzard-Achievements, etc...) but since I've started having issues of getting disconnected when I log onto my characters and I've done the "purge" of deleting my Cache, WTF, and Interface folders and a repair to the game, I have noticed that my add-on folder no longer contains any add-on's marked as Blizzard add-on's. My question is simply this: Does the Add-On folder normally have add-on's from Blizzard right from the day we install the game or not? If the answer is yes, then I'm thinking my problem may be the fact that my Add-On folder no longer contains those add-on's. And before anyone mentions it, after deleting those 3 folders and restarting the game, the Blizzard add-on's (if they are suppose to be there) do not get added back to the Add-on folder when I restart the game. I would appreciate hearing from the community and from a forum moderator with regard to this question. Thanks.Whytedove8 Nov 11
Nov 11 World Of Warcraft: Complete Collection and stuff Hey so I've been thinking about getting into WoW, I have the starter edition that my father bought me, after some play time I think the game is pretty cool but before I get into the game I would like to ask some questions about the game; -Paying monthly; Why? I really dislike the idea of paying monthly for a game, as $15 for a month seems like a lot, and if I were to buy the 12 month version of the game it would be $179.88 which is ALOT of money for someone like me -Complete Collection; As stated above I dislike paying monthly for a game and as such I've been looking into the complete collection, but I would have to make a second account, is it worth it? -The Community; The only other thing stopping me from getting into the game would be a lack of friends. All of my friends don't even want to try out the game and as such I would like to know, is the community nice? - Thank youNewmonarchy5 Nov 11
Nov 11 Reputation gains for 7th legion not working On this character specifically, I cannot gain 7th Legion reputation. I just completed the invasion on Voldun and didn't get any rep from any of the quests and the one at the end with the Azerite gear reward. I just have the Order of Embers, the Proudmoore Admiralty, and Champions of Azeroth. Am I missing something, I logged in to my 115 priest and it does have 7th Legion faction as friendly. Any particular reason why this is happening?Gigantofi2 Nov 11
Nov 11 How to not get saved to Raid Lockout? How do I not get saved to Raid Lockout? I have been trying to do Hellfire Cit. on mythic, I joined a group, walked in, it said they had killed some bosses already. It popped up the warning about this, I clicked leave instance figuring i could leave group and walk in on my own, but nope, brings me back to the one I just left, and raid info shows me as killing the bosses they had already killed. It also says Im not in the group for the instance and proceeds to kick me after 60 seconds. What am I doing wrong?Steamrollah1 Nov 11
Nov 12 Latency from home and server at 90 yet i feel laggy. Hello , this is the first time ive ever made a post so sorry if it is in the wrong section or if this has been answered elsewhere. I stopped playing shorty after the burning throne was released and I loved it. Came back about 2-3 weeks ago into BFA and started leveling to get to 120 but I feel very laggy. As the title says, my Home and World ms are at 90-94 all the time. and fps is around 50-60 I tried using graphics quality the lowest possible but nothing changes. I feel very slow while using spells, The cd timer is almost halfway back when the spell is barely cast. Its important to point out its not 24/7 but it is VERY often which is very annoying and kind if of making me lazy through my leveling since I don't feel like being laggy while leveling. Any thoughts on what I could do? Anything is appreciated. Thanks.Kalrogue7 Nov 12
Nov 11 Subscription fee in Philippines is too overpriced I'm from Philippines and I'm thinking of subscribing so that I can keep playing beyond the level 20 limit that the demo only offers. However I see that I have to pay the exact amount of Philippine pesos in dollars. 1 USD is 50php meaning I'll have to pay approximately 750php per month. Which, in Philippine standards, is an absurd amount, especially considering I have to play monthly for subscription. I suggest doing something about this so that me, other Philippine players and people who are thinking of subscribing will not be discouraged by the overpriced subscription fee. Thanks!Autismegzdee27 Nov 11
Nov 10 No one cares about Cellphone Games [Content Removed]Dericcarter4 Nov 10