Customer Support

Mar 30, 2013 Can't forum post on account Hi. This is a trial account I made so I can review my issue. On my main account, I can't forum post and it says "Can't post due to Parental Control Settings." No problem, so I log into account, but I don't know where to go to turn it off. Can anyone help me? How do I turn it off since I turned it on in the first place? Thanks.Oorrcci10 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Oon not giving loot or bag of gold So today I did Oon for the first time this week on this character and I didnt get any loot or a bag of gold I was on my home server but not i na group since you do not need to be in a group to get loot or a tag anymore.Lionheart4 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Didn't Receive Loot? Hello, when i was in a dungeon, I won a loot drop from the boss Lethtendris. I won a Felhide Cap and never got it. I checked to see if it was there but it wasn't. Could any of you help? Also, my bags weren't full and I was near the boss.Sefur0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Recruit a Friend rewards not earned. Hello. I RaF'd a friend who paid for 3 months of game time and it's been 4 days and my account does not show me having earned the 1 month free and mount. Any help?Incinerater4 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Can't post on forums. I reactivated my account earlier today... No dice.Aestaela2 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 can i promote someone to officer ? im an officer , was wondering if i can promote a fellow guild member to officer , thank youBloopzi7 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 27, 2015 Girl Demonology Warlocks? Soooo, i have an Undead Demonology Warlock, and i'm a girl. Probably just me being a girl... however i don't understand why the Metamorphosis is a giant, bulky man demon. i mean... come on, if i wanted a man demon i'd be a guy. but i'm a girl anndd i'm not particularly fond of this guy demon. it seems sexist. the Metamorphosis for girl Demonology Warlocks should be a girl demon. does anyone else agree? or is it just me?Taylurlur64 Mar 27, 2015
Nov 10, 2014 Twink Hello, how can i twink my character and lock my exp bar?? If i twink my character can i untwink it and how??Marshdeath16 Nov 10, 2014
Apr 9, 2013 Quest NPC's and clicking. Lately, it has taken multiple clicks to get a quest NPC's chat log to open up so i can accept/turn in quests. At first, I thought it was my mouse, so I promptly replaced it. Still doing it. I replaced the drivers, even downloaded new ones. Tried deleting those and using the plug-and-play drivers. Still taking multiple clicks to open Quest NPC logs. It doesn't do this when buying/selling, or talking to vendor NPC's. My mouse doesn't double click on anything, and has no problems outside of this one issue. Is this a known bug? Anyone else having problems with this? Not game-breaking, but it's annoying to sit there and have to click a NPC 5-10 times just to turn in a quest.Lavaboltz4 Apr 9, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Character Transfer confusion Around an hour ago I went to purchase a character transfer for a warlock on one of my battle.net accounts. On submitting the information it gave me the standard error which I have seen before. I did what I had done in the past to troubleshoot and fix the issue that may have caused the error. When submitting the information a second time it didn't error and showed me the transaction page. The character transfer was said to have already completed, so I checked the payment history and it was queued. This made me ponder if something had gone wrong. I looked over at the characters available for transfer and it said she was still pending. I chose to wait to see if it would resolve itself, and checked again through the status page and order history and things hadn't changed, but when I checked to see the available characters to transfer the warlock that once showed as pending was now missing completely. This is a first on my end as I have transferred many characters in the past. I know that transfers aren't immediate and can take quite a while, but that is not my concern. Status page says the character transfer was complete, billing for it is queued, and the character is missing completely from my list of characters. I am just curious if the character transfer error somehow glitched the system or if its because the payment is still queued. I haven't experienced this before while transferring characters, though I have had friends say their characters were "lost" during certain transfers.Hanamí1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Can't queue for Wintergrasp I was in Wintergrasp waiting for the battle to start (never did it before) and it kicked me out with a message saying I'm too low level to play. I'm level 86- so that's not true. Tried multiple times to get back in, same result. Tried to queue through the PVP tab (H), and Wintergrasp is not even listed. This is incredibly frustrating, because I will not be able to get my Elder achieve without the coin inside the keep. Alliance has a pretty much permanent hold on it and the doors are always closed. How can I get in there???Trilluna5 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Some intermittent issues. Several people in my guild are noting loading issues. Allow me to explain a bit. Bring up the AH and search, it acts like I've got lag going on but everything is normal. Guildmates looking at Professions and it lags bringing up the patterns/recipes. I can connect and logout just fine with no hiccups. Mail is taking a bit to retrieve and pull from the the Mailbox. It's not happening all the time, just here and there. Any ideas or did I miss a Service Status? Rocaholic, Shadowsong US.Rocaholic2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Cataclysm Trial How can I cancel my cataclysm trial? Ok , my dk is 50% exp away til level 81. If I cancel my trial can i still play my level 80 dk?Marshdeath5 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 issues with my server hi ive been playing tis game for 3 mounths, i recruited a friend my wife is playing and we loved tthe game. been a huge player, i am just about maxed out on the possibiltiesm offered by my server( that is going just about dead).Ravencrest in the server that was given to me be default, not knowing anyone in game i didnt need to choose difrently. but now that i know how to play the game, know whats the difference between realm and all,id like to know if it is possible to tranfert my toons to a more populated realm with out the cost of tranfering 4 toons or just stop playing cause right now , cant get ahead anymore and just paying to roam around isnt fun anymoreFletchers43 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Authentication Key I made a new World of Warcraft account recently and I re-downloaded Wrath of the Lich King. I used to own another account, and I already used my Lich King authentication key for that account. When I try to enter the key on my new account, It doesn't work. Is there any way to stop paying per month for this account and re-activate the other one and pay for that one, or enter the authentication key on this account?Daenloril9 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Flagged for Name change I will start from the beginning, 3 days ago I decided I wanted to go horde and transfer to a new server. In order to assure that I would have my desired name I requested that this name ( Flexecute ) was made available for use again. About 1 day passes and I get a response back saying that my request was made possible because the previous owner of the name is not longer active. I quickly make a level 1 character with the name Flexecute to ensure that I will have the name when my main arrives. Last night I initiate the transfer, once it finished I delete my level 1 character, and changed my main character's ( the one I am posting on now ) name to Flexecute. It was getting late so I went to sleep, this morning when I attempt to log in on my warrior I'm told that my character has been flagged for a rename. I've received no email regarding why, and seeing as over 100 others have this name on the armory I can't imagine that it relays anything offensive. All that I'm looking for is someone to tell me why I was flagged and possibly removing the flag so that I won't have to rename my warrior and I can get in and play him. Thanks in advance :) TLDR: Randomly flagged for name change, no warning, please lift the flag.Flexecute4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Pitch up and down not working I installed a gaming keyboard today, a G18, and messed around with it a while. I then decided to disconnect it and go back to my old setup until I have more time. But while I was messing with it, I changed some of my keybinds. After I disconnected it, I went back to the game and set my keybinds back as they were. Now my pitch up and down will not work no matter what I bind it to. Right now it's default and I cannot get my flying mount off of the ground the way I used to. What I have done for a remedy is: Removed logitech software after disconnecting the keyboard. Deleted my cache, wtf, and interface folders. Uninstalled and reinstalled WoW. Default pitch doesn't work. Newly assigned pitch doesn't work. It shows that I have changed it, and it does accept the new keys. What I noticed is that my new action bar is set up the same way my old one was. That tells me that I missed deleting the folder, or some of my settings reside on your server. Edited to mention that I can't make my pitch work with mouse either. I might not have that one set up correctly.Deathrattles5 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Something I regret doing I'll keep it simple since a GM has already told me in game that it's not possible. Just want to get a second opinion. First of all I have gotten the Venomlord's Totemic Wand 3 weeks in a row. So when I got Venomlord's Totemic Wand from my token I was really happy. The next events I can only blame on myself but I DEed thinking I had equipped the thunderforged version and was DEing the normal one. Well I was wrong. I put in a ticket and after waiting for 3 days I got a reply that they can't restore it because I have used my item restore withing the 30 days. So to the point, is there any way at all for me to get the wand back without waiting 2 weeks to use another item restore.Hyperthermic2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Support for Guild Selling? Something I've been wondering about. A lot of people are selling guild leadership of guilds nowadays ("WTS level 25 guild for 150k", etc.). If you deal with the seller and he takes your gold but does not give you guild leader as agreed on, does Blizzard provide support for this?Tisrafel6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Help For Extension Hi, I recently buy World of Warcraft ® Battle Chest ®. ($ 20) Purpose now i want buy Catalism And pandarian of mist. I have to buy them separate? or there is a way to buy both ensemble.J 've already seen this but I was pleased to find thatVansle3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Account locked - [Resolved] My acc was locked didnt need mom 2 fix it i know her email and stuff so i got it bye ty for trying to protect my acc delete forum plzLeemilton6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Paid transfer last night, name flagged I bought both a transfer and faction change last night for this priest, when I attempted to log on this morning I saw that the character had been flagged for a rename. I checked the forums and saw other people were having the same issue and was hoping someone could help unflag my priest since it might take two and a half days for a ticket response. Thanks!Egobandit1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Starter to Standard - WoW1 vs WoW2 I just upgraded from the Starter to Standard. When I log in, I now have an option to select WoW 1 or WoW 2. On WoW1, my starter character is present, but the account is still restricted (no AH, mail, etc). If I choose, WoW2, my starter character is not there. How do I merge the two "options" so I can continue my starter character on the standard edition?Siliana2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Transfer issue. So I changed my DK to horde last week, The whole thing went over well I was even able to log into my character and play with him create him and everything.............NOW it says I cant login to that character until the character update process is complete........If I look at my battlenet it shows that character Ineligible to Transfer.........Please help........Toon's name is FearDeathsFearkiller4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Mount lost Just 20 minutes before I logged in my old undead character which i played two years ago. when I come back to my new character I find my new mount which I bought from the store is missing and the two hourses of the old undead character are in my mount column. help me!!! that was $25!!! If no one knows why, please tell me how to contact blizzard service in new zealand.Momownyou2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Flagged for Rename I have recently transferred to Stormrage-US and have logged into the server multiple times. However this morning I try and it says I have been flagged for a rename. I have had this name since I joined WoW. Is there anyway to lift the rename flag to allow me to keep my current name?Tyndi6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Transfers/Faction Changes Previously Blizz has offered random transfers and faction changes for a reduced rate. Is this something that they are looking to continue to do time to time? I have a toon that I'm looking to move and $55 is a high amount and want to maximize the transfer.Murfe2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Character stuck falling crashes game Hello my when I log into my alliance character he is stuck falling and i cannot do anything, it crashes my game within 5 seconds of logging into that toon. I can log into all my other characters just fine. Please help!Jarwa2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Weird Situation leading to locked account. I was playing WoW with my friend last night, and I fell asleep while playing due to lack of sleep the night before. When I woke back up at around 2:00 a.m. I realized I had forgotten to plug in my charger during this time, meaning my computer had been on the whole time, and eventually died. When I tried to turn back on my computer and log back on, it said my account was locked due to suspicious behavior. I then when to unlock it, not thinking it as much of a deal. My local game store did not have any physical copies of time cards or even the physical game so that was not an option to put in the codes, as it was all entirely digital. When I went to answer my question, it wasn't my question! I have no idea what had happened. It wasn't even the same question I picked for my account! I then got a list of all possible questions you could pick while creating an account, having a clear memory I tried all my answers I had thought then, and all my current answers now. None of them worked! I am also quite mad because I was locked out for kind of a stupid reason. I sent them a ticket asking if they would just check the IP's of the computer and seeing that it did not change ever, just unlock it. I also am mad because I had JUST purchased more game time, and I can't afford a game subscription, only paying month to month when I know I have the extra money with me and this whole situation is taking up time I can't afford to just let sit. I have no idea what to do because I literally have tried everything, and I am getting very impatient. I have lots of proof that I am who I say I am and I am awaiting a response. Please please please tell me what I can do to try and save it/fix it as fast as possible.Greymåne7 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Missing pets and at least one mount Since I don't usually do pet battles, I don't pay a lot of attention to what pets I have. However, last night someone had that stupid train set out and I was going to summon Lil' XT to demolish it. Imagine my surprise when it was greyed out for me. So looked through the rest of them to see if there were any others and I found three more greyed out - Soul of the Aspects, Lil' Deathwing and Lucky Quilen Cub. Since the last one was tied to the collector's edition of MoP I checked my mounts and the mount that goes along with it is also missing from my list. Now, I bought the Soul of the Aspects and Lil' XT through the Blizzard store with real money and I paid extra for the collector's editions of Cata and MoP for their pets and that one mount and I am now unable to access them. I would like to know what's up with that and when I can either expect the missing pets and mount returned to me OR when I can expect to receive a refund for the 2 purchased mounts together with a the a refund of the difference between the collector's editions of Cata and MoP and the regular version of the games since I am not able to access them OR . I know they are only pixels but they are pixels I paid cash for and I held up my end of the contract in purchasing the collector's editions for 3 of those pixelated items. I don't know if I'm missing any more mounts but this character is my mount collector and I reached 150 mounts to get the Blue Dragonhawk and when I pull up my mount list it is now showing me at 122 mounts on this one. I realize that with account-wide mount sharing some of the mounts will not show for her but I can't believe that I have 28 mounts that are class specific but I don't know for sure as I am not going to pull up all my characters on the accounts connected to this battle.net account to find out. Just checked the other store mounts I had bought in the past - also missing is Heart of the Aspects and the Winged Guardian. So I'm out 4 pets and 3 mounts that I paid for.Elwen10 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Stuck in To the Skies solo scenario I got stuck in the to the skies solo scenario after the dog fight. My Thunderwing just hovered over the mine entrance. After a few minutes, I hearthed back to Violet Rise. Now I'm queued for the scenario, but never get in. I've tried logging out and back in again. I've tried abandoning the quest and reaccepting it. Neither works. Any suggestions on what else to try?Iecur5 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Name flagged for change??? I just recently transfered off Frostmourne Alliance with the name Tiyu, i changed to Thaurissan Horde and changed my name to Bambrew, it has been fine for about 6 hours but after restart it was flagged for name change? Blizzard can you please give me back the name BambrewBambrew2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Trying to get my old account back Hi as the title says i am trying to get my old account back from wrath i was not sure where to post but o well i dont think battle.net was out yet well anyway i had stoped playing the game then came back to it last year and could never get my account back so i made a new one an levled up. Not a big deal but i did have a lvl 80 full naxx gear i would like back and my gold i worked very hard for back in wrath i am hoping so Gms read this and are willing to try to help me i really would like my 80 ret pally fullmtkpwner back on my char list Thank you for readin i hope somone could help me out.Mcpuppy3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Protection For my Account Hey guys, I just want to know the following. • I recently put the authenticator protection for my account, but I just want to know the following. (Got it for free on my iPod). What if I lose my iPod, is there any way I will be able to at least remove the authenticator security? Because I wouldn't want to lose my account just like that. I also activated the SMS protection if that helps to answer my questions. I would love to get some feedback. Thank you.Zelaander3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Clean up account page Why cant you delete the old ptrs and wow1 tabs off of the summary page on the account page? I play wow,Diablo 3 and starcraft. I would like my page to be nice and not so cluttered but I cant remove them and dont use them.. Please allow us to remove them. I have multiple ptr tabs and would like to remove them.Coryadam7 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Name Flagged? Hi Blue, I transferred my character and switched factions last night. I just logged on this morning and as I selected my character to enter Cho'gall I get a message saying my name has been flagged for rename. I checked the armory for everyone who has the same name and it turns out it is over 100 people. Is it possible to get this removed? Thank you.Breakpoint1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 question about a quest in jade forrest I am trying to do the quest line that starts with "perfection" and contiunes from thre..but my action bar is not changinf to the buttons that are needed..i did the perfection quest but after that i dont have a button that says left or right..plz helpDrakô2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 "Blizzstore" phishing whisper Phishing attempts on Executus. Whisper from "Blizzstore" I looked on the forums and see the person has made many accounts. The url given leads to a pretty crappy phishing site. <removed> Whois on 5832260.com goes to China. Yay. A closer look at the source code, under a javascript action, shows that it's taking passwords in plain text and putting them in a file. :) Oh joy. From there it passes the information to the battle.net login page. A ticket has been submitted, I just want to make this public so others are aware so they are not victims of this attempt.Søvn6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Account verification Hello, I was online and i received an in-game "whisper" from "Blizzard", stating that because of some add-on, I had to go to *removed* to verify my account or my account would be suspended...I find this odd...I never received an email...only this "whisper". Could someone please advise. Thanks.Allissa4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Blizz wont restore Hacked Accounts? Posting here because my friend is just lost. He went casual during ICC and then ended up just quitting, and now he went to come back and his account is gone. The funny thing is, we've actually tracked down the account using wowprogress, etc. He sent the forms in with his license and everything, and they say it wasn't his account in the first place, but it was!! Apparently, whoever has it changed the name and email, or one of the two. How is that possible? I thought the account holder was the only one who could authorize an email change and that Blizz required documentation to change the name on an account?? Can anyone help?Pounceya1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Authenticator Help! I'm trying to attach an authenticator on an iPhone 4-S and it and the serial code seems to be too long? I seriously hope there isn't anything I'm missing here. /exhaustedAlrick1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Character gets disconnected upon login I was mounted traveling over Darkbreak cove and it dismounted me the first 3 times I passed over it. I have read that this is a problem they are working on. But this last time it dismounted me then immediately disconnected me from server. I can log on with any other character but this one. As soon as the screen loads and my character appears I get disconnected. I'm not sure what the issue is, but if someone could move my character to another area as a temporary fix, that would be great. It seems to be about a 100 square yard(relative) area above darkbreak cove that has the problem.Evos1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Used a Coin on Sha of Fear...but So I used a coin on Sha of Fear and it told me that I had won the tier hat (with the coin), however there is no such loot in my bag, and there's also no text in the chat box saying that I either won the hat or got gold. I'll be putting a ticket in, but I wondering if anyone else is having this same problem and if it got fixed?Shiny3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 i forgot my secret question hi. i forgot my secret question and i just wonder if there is a way to reset it like a password or something because i want to transfert some of my toon to an other account and sadly i forgot my secret question :'(.Malzahaar2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Help I have been hacked!!! I just logged on to find <removed> all my toons gold, gear,matts, and everything. They hit both of my accounts, I have placed multiple tickest on all my toons plz send help asap.Tocheat8 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Azeroth flying bug I'm getting VERY annoyed with this, I have a epic flyer, and I bought the Flight Master's License. I was flying in Stormwind City earlier today, no all of a sudden I can't fly ANYWHERE, even northerend. Can someone help me, please. I have tried to realod ui, delete my cache and WTF file, and repair. I have a ticket open but...god only knows how long it will take for a gm to respond.Mufinnss3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 ude points thanx for wasting my time and money just to get these points i think its a joke whomever has them deserves somthing in place of it we spend enough money just to play this damn game figure somthing out and quit screwing the wow communityout of ther hard earned money. thanxBonerj3 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Remote Chat Bug I've seen people using remote chat, then they log in and they are in game and you can't invite them. they can invite you, but you can't invite them.Kurston0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 New Toon Frozen at zone in point for new pand I just went to create a new Pandarn and when I zoneed into the wandering isle there was a stack of us at the zone in spot behind the firsst quest giver and none of us could move off the spot is this due to a bad restart? on other realms iwould zone in and after a bit be kicked off it looked like the restarts were cycling every few min rather than the normal restart and done we see on most restart daysThesweeper1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 can someone link the realm update page please can someone link the page for me so i can see when world server is up thank youBloopzi1 Mar 29, 2013