Customer Support

Apr 30, 2013 battle.net login Why you hate me? Anybody else have to log in EVERY time they come back to the forums? I checked the box to keep me logged in, I never had this problem before and oh yeah I have a static IP. Any assistance would be nice. P.S. Cookies and cache cleaned by vermin. Not the problem either.Layuth7 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Dear Blizz, learn to cancel dots.. Come on really? I'm tired of dieing from dots after arena, let's be serious you get 15 per month and u can't learn to type some code that cancels dots after arena? I'm tired of ur psychology that yes...let's make money..Ok....15 per month, this class it good I'll level, and then 30 days later oh wait....let me lvl this class instead cause they are good and pay 15 more....you guys ..... No wonder you all are going bankrupt and nobody wants to back you.Rùm3 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 LFR says Im ilvl 478... I'm ilvl 487!! Help! I just got done doing forgotten depths. I got a 502 trinket. I then went and did Nalak, I got 522 legs. So I go back to join up for LFR again, and it says I can only queue for ToES. I hover over the rest and it says I am only item level 478... but I'm item level 487!!! LFR is being dyslexic!!! I tried logging out, it did not fix it. I tried taking off gear and putting it back on. It still did not fix it.. I can't queue for ToT LFR because it says my ilvl is too low.. but it isn't! How do I fix this?Jlawl6 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Raid Lockouts for World Bosses have not reset I am unable to attain loot from world bosses this week starting 4/30 (including world bosses.) I have not done them already as I logged off before servers restarted/went down for maintenance, at about 12:40 PST as of last night. How is this able to happen? Can you reset our raid locks? I am not the only person having this problem and it is COMPLETELY unfair for players like myself to not be able to attain loot off of world bosses this week.Twerkalator4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 School of Hard Knocks Hi, I have a grievance with the achievement School of Hard Knocks. This was the last achievement I needed for Children's Week. Which was also the only other event I needed to complete for my violet proto-drake, besides Flame Festival. I was in an AV, as it was also the last meta I needed for SoHK. I still had my whistle, but my orphan would not come out. I was IN a base, ready to do it, but my orphan just wouldn't come out. I checked my bags, whistle was there. I did /reload, whistle was still there, still no orphan. Opened a ticket. As soon as AV was over and I was sent back to Org, my whistle was gone, with my hopes of finally getting my drake. As much as I PvP, this is a stupid achievement to place in a 7 day time span when every BG you enter has at least 19-79 other people with a limited amount of bases. I find this highly unacceptable, especially when against all odds I still was able to meet the requirements but my whistle wasn't working. I know you guys don't care though, suggestion forums, QQ more, GMs can't do anything, etc. But I find this unfair and honestly asinine. Thanks for nothing, even though I earned it.Isilwen13 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 mailboxes not working? I have finally been able to log in but mailboxes seem to be hung up?Orley2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 digital purchase i havent been able to purchase the pre release mop online. it keeps telling me to contact blizzard? is there anyone else having this problem. is there a resove to this. please help!Tayenthump5 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Broken WOW What did you break this time?Mull1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Digital MoP game time My account was out of game time so I just bought the Digital upgrade to MoP to try it out but my account still says it has no game time. I was wondering if the digital version doesn't come with a month of play time or if something messed up or if I just have to wait. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.Guchuko9 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Need help with Shadowmourne quest bug Hi, I just picked up the first quest for shadowmourne today, but when I went to the cave to get Light's Vengeance....there was no hammer....no cut scene.....all the ghouls were already there...and so was the summoning guy. I went and checked my bank to see if the hammer was there, if I had done it before without remembering...but no. What is going on?!Amellador5 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Realms are back up a few hours early even!! Just wanted to say thanks to blizz and the team that does maintenance for doing a great job and finishing early today. A lot of us players really do appreciate it. I don't think that is said enough.Tinkrashi11 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Payment issue suggestion It might be a good thing for Blizzard to give a customer one day's grace when a payment or credit card issue comes up or when a payment plan expires. In my case, the card we were using was lost and we replaced it but forgot that we had used that credit card for the default payment for WoW. Even though I had two other working payment sources listed, you froze my account the same day you e-mailed me about the credit card problem. If you'd given me just one day, I could have taken care of this and continued playing uninterrupted. Because you froze my account with no warning at all, I am a disgruntled customer this evening. There are many situations in business that upset customers, and many of them are not easy to resolve. This one is ridiculously simple: Blizzard should have e-mailed me earlier so I could make sure the money kept flowing into the company guild vault in a timely manner. That you did not do so is just kind of dumb. I am casting a Curse of Putrid Disgruntlement on all the goblins who do Blizzard's billing. Send my apologizes to the janitorial staff for the smell.Spinster6 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Auto Disconnect when logging in Hello, There was a full forum that was posted so i'm giving information needed. I live in Roseville, CA and I use Comcast I don't know the third part y'all were asking for do you know about how long this will take to resolve?ßelldandy2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Sorry to bring this up, but... You have seemed to have replaced my charger mount with the ugliest elek I have ever seen. I do not care who's elek it may have been or it's named after. You will in fact see that I went through that whole process back in TBC to quest to obtain my charger in the first place re: Feats Of Strength. Thinking it was in fact one of the coolest mounts ever. I find highly unfair that the mount I worked so hard for is not on my mounts list. Some have told me that it should still be there regardless of race and that some of my fellow space goats do in fact have them according to them. Please give me back my charger. Yours truly, MeSulet3 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 How long does it take for recruit a friend... to kick in? Sorry, I ran out of space in the title. My friend just registered today and did so through a recruit a friend link in her email. I upgraded her to all the way to wrath and added a gamecard so she'll be able to play until August. However we were in game earlier and we weren't recieving the bonus EXP, and I can't summon her. Did we do something wrong?Calmai10 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 SERVERS UP? Everytime I try to log in it says "disconnected from the server". Am I the only one and if so is there a fix? I've tried logging in over 30 times now.Squidwaardd13 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 cant log into my account to play whats up every time i try to log in it says i have been disconected from server what can i doRuhbarb5 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Authenticator Error So my girlfriend's account had be inactive for a while so we tried to log in to her Bnet account, which went fine until the authentication value. Well we actually have her authentication (its a keychain one we got from Blizzcon) which still works so after we got the error we though "Hey maybe her password needs a reset Well that wasnt it, turned out it was still giving her "Authenticator Value Invalid" errors while trying to log into her account What should we do? Since we have another one we want to change the account to, but we cant get into account to change it.Paladinchaz3 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 MoP download Would someone mind telling me where I can tell if MoP is being downloaded in game or not. I turn off my addons and check the game menu but it says 0% download. Idk if that's for MoP or not, i hope not. If it is, however, can someone tell me how to get it started and how to get it downloaded properly ? I'd appreciate itMordare6 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Battlegrounds not working? I can not q into bg's, it was working last night. Anyone else having this problem?Ironmoon8 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Cannot complete Track the Tracker quest Hello, I have been given the Track the Tracker quest, but the guy I'm supposed to find isn't there - he has vanished. This means I obviously cannot complete the quest. Also, except for the guards, everyone has disappeared from Fort Livingston - the griffin hub guy is gone as well as others. Flying to that flight point means I can't then use it to go anywhere else. I have heard that others are also getting this bug to occur. Please help - I really want to complete these quests!Maidmarion7 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Recruit a Friend mount reward So i did RaF with my brother a few months back and he bought one months worth of game time but not the second. If he pays for another month now, will i receive the rocket mount or is it too late?Orbxom8 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Question about character transfer I am interested in moving a few of my toons to a more populated server and am wondering if I can gather all my heirlooms on one of these toons to bring them all to the new server. Thanks in advance.Holyimmortal6 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 I miss sitting on the Org Bank can you guys just go back to the old orgrimmar? And I miss the Dalaran Well being the social place to be, put those portals back in. <3u qtpi's so there's more traffic.Bigblackfury11 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Gold limit for Realm Transfer? Is there a limit per lvl or lvl range and what are they?Articus8 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Possible hack I almost didn't want to post this to avoid sounding all paranoid, but think someone is slowly funneling gold from my account to avoid detection. I have seen similar posts of gold disappearing due to the Titan panel readjusting itself and I do use titan panel, maybe it's that. I also use an authenticator every time I log in. I noticed it a few days ago, I lost a few hundred, then today I'm down nearly a thousand gold. It's hard to notice when you have tens of thousands of gold. So I 'm not sure if this is the Titan Panel or some other form of an account hack. Anyways, going to change my password, and putting the word out on this. Would also be nice to give players a balance sheet as to where there gold goes.Krueno27 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Nalak roll Hi, i was on my warlock and we downed Nalak, yet i didn't receive the option to loot roll and nor do i think it registered my kill and i'm pretty sure reset was earlier dis-morning AEST. I would like someone to confirm this to me whether it was a bug or of any other reason, thanks :)Smellyox5 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Spam calendar event invites..... Anyone else getting these? They're driving me nuts. Is there a way to not allow your calendar to be open to the public to avoid getting these? Sorry if this is a repeat thread, I didn't see anything on it yet.Glasscore15 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Higher 3s Rating, Less Conquest Points?? Hey Guys, Just a query. Basically last week my 3s team rating was 1680 or around that, we extended the arena conquest cap to 2135 because of this. This week we achieved 1713 rating, but alas our conquest cap was actually reduced to 2127. I was under the assumption that higher rating = higher cap extension. Just after an answer to whether or not this is intended and I am missing some calculation as to how rating works.Derethad0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Returning player questions I haven't played in a year and a half and have decided to return. I would like to play with my guild, but they have transferred to a different realm. My questions are: 1. I am downloading the game client now, but have not re-subscribed yet. One of my former guild mates is sending me a scroll of resurrection. Should I activate the free trial thing now, or wait until I get my SOR? I want the SOR to send my level 85 main character to their new realm. 2. Should I continue to download the client from battle.net or should I use the hardcopies that I (think) I still have somewhere? I played through Cataclysm and purchased a physical copy of the game for each expansion. So far, I'm downloading the client and it's taking FOREVER. Any answers you have will be appreciated, as would any other pointers you have. Thanks.Zimdawg4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Credit Card purchase Error hello, I recently tried to transfer my rogue to another realm, when I get this error : An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment. in the past months i've had this error come up but back at the time it would accept the payment after a few times I kept trying again, what is the problems thats causing this? I Tried a different browser different , even tried to pay through paypal , still wouldnt work, apparently I wanted to call Blizzard but it was too late and they closed, I live overseas and my Zipcode/billing info is outside of the U.S. which in a thread I heard could be an issue, please help.Wardz0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 AH and Battle Pets Question? I was chastised by a player for undercutting him severely on sales of battle pets that you purchase from rep gains. They were selling them for 1500g and I started selling them for 250g. The player said he was going to report me for the method I was using to get them. A method that I thought was perfectly legal as it involves no going around the rules or using anything other than ingame methods. Just want to get this cleared up as being okay, I don't want to get in trouble. This is what I do: I have a character on Realm A that has Exalted Rep with a group that sells a pet. I purchase 3 of the pets on this character and learn them. I log onto a character on Realm B, open my pets menu and place them each in a cage. I then place the cages on the AH for sale. Since the pets are shared battle.net account wide, I figured it would be okay - but I am just looking for clarification.Firespark4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 addon for calendar invites to the rescue O.O OMG I FOUND AN addon! http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/declinecalendarinvites it may be dated for 4.3 BUT BY GOD IT WORKS!!! O-O it removes them all from people that are NOT on your friends list. just type /dci delete when you get online, and any invites you have, bam gone. Just tried it to confirm this, and it worked! O_O Also, looking for something more on this, will update if I find anything!Amekiko2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Scroll of Ressurection Not eligible I got a scroll of ressurection from a friend, when he sent the scroll it will not work on my main account with cataclysm already purchased. I plan to get the scroll buy mists, then me and my friend gets the reward. I read the eligibility Eligibility Who can receive a Scroll of Resurrection? To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft license that has not been active after March 4th, 2012. Only accounts that have been continually inactive since March 4, 2012 are eligible to receive a scroll. A license is considered active when it has game time, whether that time is a paid subscription or free game time. If your friend’s World of Warcraft license was inactive before December 2009, your friend must first link their World of Warcraft license with a Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Review our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging a WoW license. After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally. And i don't see why i can't get it.Adamn8 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Name flagged for rename bug Yesterday I transferred a character from Khaz Modan to Thrall (US). I had no problem when selecting a name (at left) which did not exist on Thrall (I checked). I also had no problem logging in and playing after character creation. However, when I attempted to play the character later in the day I found that it had been flagged for rename. After searching the forums I found that this is a bug that occurs commonly with server transfer/faction changes where you have to create a different name on the new server. And, I created a ticket yesterday. There has been no progress on the ticket and I was hoping to interest a CS person in unflagging my character if it would be possible for you to do so. I'm home today and would like to play this character. Thanks! Edit: It has been unflagged. About 5 mins after posting this a GM contacted me in-game on another character. Problem solved!Tullian6 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 5 Boxing on Isle of Thunder Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here goes. As we were trying to form up for Nalak, an Alliance toon on Illidan is 9 boxing death knights. He consistently kills the raid group during spawn. Is this acceptable? I've reported him numerous times plus a ticket. Some help is appreciated so that I can actually play this area today.Destrier69 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Kiting Nalak While waiting outside of the Throne of Thunder raid I watched a horde hunter, being healed by two healers, pull Nalak into the room with the summoning portal with the intent to kill people. They have done this at least twice now. I have reported two out of the three players for greifing, but this is going to keep happening, is there anything else I can do?Katherla4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Character flagged for rename Is there any reason I was flagged for a rename? A GM gave me this name when I server transferred, so I figured it wasn't against the ToS. Why are people allowed to carry heavy leather balls, but I can't be named Balls? Chiming Stress Balls Hozen Beach Ball Bouncy Ball I am not ashamed of being a ball enthusiast.Balls4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Transmog class specific gear? I am a lock, and I really like the priest T4... Can I transmog my gear to it??Euraannaa13 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 In-Game Transmog Issue (NEW) First post bout this but it has to be said. I have seen countless glitches using the Transmogrification vendor in storm wind since you guys released this during Cataclysm. Right now I have just witnessed it again, It is charging me for the transmog when I hit apply but is not updating the skin in the game or the preview window. This is not cool. to be more detailed. Its actually is transmogging items i'm not even trying to mog that are in my bag. I know this because I know what skin for example my chest. I preview it and its right, Then i drop it in the mog box hit apply and its a totally different skin!!! WOW, unimpressed..... I have relogged, rebooted. /reload nothing is working. I'm not going to make a GM ticket because I already know they really have no control over issues like this. But please fix this, I shouldn't have to log in a game i pay for to find its broken and then waste more time explaining things to you all because really that's a waste of my time and I don't work for you, You work for me :P do your job! P.S gotta love the Monday 8am 17 hour GM ticket Timer. Must be nice to get paid to do nothing . p.s You can now let me Mog my Mist-Piercing goggles because yeah, You get paid to do something. thats the least you can do.Cyannalyn19 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Battletag trying to add someone on EU I met someone who plays on an EU server on PTR is it still possible to add them to Battletag or Real ID?Tiessto5 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Transfer question. Do I realm then faction? Which do I do first, or did I miss the option to do both at same time?Taieta4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 New Account Hello. I would like to ask a question about transferring characters to different accounts. My father and I are sharing an account right now, this is fine according to the rule of 1 parent and 1 minor of the same last name. But as I'm maturing, I want to make my own account, so I can raid with my guild and so on. My question is, what do I have to do to get it all set up. Do I have to buy another copy of all the games? Also, I would like to know what exactly transferred over. Like the mounts I OWN, do I keep all those and they are account bound to every character on my new account? I don't lose any of the mounts right? I know I have to pay for the character transfer, but how exactly do I do that? Do I contact Blizz and ask? Please help me out, and don't be rude!Arkevon14 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Xfer faction and realm, which first? I want to xfer my DK to an another realm & faction. which do I start with first, the realm or the faction or can I do them both at same time. Did i miss the option?Taieta1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Error #132 Help!! D: I've been having this error for weeks now. I looked at past forums about this error and tried some of the solutions. They all did not work. Please help! :( Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 70082A47 10C1FA18 0001:00001A47 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 7733B299 10C1FA58 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 10C1FA70 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 3976 --- 75E1EFE3 10D3FAD0 0001:0004DFE3 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 75E1EF92 10D3FAE4 0001:0004DF92 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 5C956C2B 10D3FB18 0001:000E5C2B C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Battle.net.dll 700829BB 10D3FB50 0001:000019BB C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 70082A47 10D3FB64 0001:00001A47 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 7733B299 10D3FBA4 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 10D3FBBC 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 2444 --- 75E1EFE3 10F8F8FC 0001:0004DFE3 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 75E1EF92 10F8F910 0001:0004DF92 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 5C956C2B 10F8F944 0001:000E5C2B C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Battle.net.dll 700829BB 10F8F97C 0001:000019BB C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 70082A47 10F8F990 0001:00001A47 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 7733B299 10F8F9D0 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 10F8F9E8 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4768 --- 75E1EFE3 1114F894 0001:0004DFE3 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 75E1EF92 1114F8A8 0001:0004DF92 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 5C956C2B 1114F8DC 0001:000E5C2B C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Battle.net.dll 700829BB 1114F914 0001:000019BB C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 70082A47 1114F928 0001:00001A47 C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll 7733B299 1114F968 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 1114F980 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 1644 --- 75E1EFE3 11F4FED4 0001:0004DFE3 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 75E1EF92 11F4FEE8 0001:0004DF92 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 01617330 11F4FEF8 0001:00266330 C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe 0162FB88 11F4FF34 0001:0027EB88 C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe 75E21154 11F4FF40 0001:00050154 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 7733B299 11F4FF80 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 11F4FF98 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 3472 --- 75E21154 1B23FC70 0001:00050154 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 7733B299 1B23FCB0 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 1B23FCC8 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 6072 --- 75E21154 1A14FB50 0001:00050154 C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll 7733B299 1A14FB90 0001:0005A299 C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll 7733B26C 1A14FBA8 0001:0005A26C C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll ---------------------------------------- Stack Trace (Using DBGHELP.DLL) ---------------------------------------- Showing 44/44 threads... --- Thread ID: 3820 [Current Thread] --- 018DFE9E Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0007D580,00000000,23BD4414,0199CBA0) 0199CC20 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00002D43,F1307823,00000000,20D174B8) 017FC014 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0199CBA0,00000000,00000000,04DE671C) 0199E06A Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (04B75F95,3F800000,00000000,00000000) 019A0AEC Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (04DE671C,04B75E80,04B75F95,00000000) 01439835 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (04B75E9C,00000000,15DA52E0,0A469D14) 014668FF Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (04B9FF18,18771018,0A469020,00000000) 01466E25 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (18771030,02E5F8E0,0153BE6B,00000000) 01467B9F Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000,18771020,18771030,3DE76C8C) 0153BE6B Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000,00000000,00000000,038D75E8) 01421CFF Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (038D75E8,038D774C,00000000,038D75E8) 014222EA Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (038D75E8,00000016,00000000,014200DC) 0141F168 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000,3DE76C8C,00000000,69676E45) 0142085A Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000,013B9A8F,00000001,00000001) 014208A1 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (02E5FA04,75E073A2,00480FA8,5888328C) 013BF617 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00480FA8,5888328C,00000000,00000000) 75E073A2 KERNEL32.dll CreateFiberEx+535 (004812A8,004812A8,00000000,00000000) 75E0735A KERNEL32.dll CreateFiberEx+463 (00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 5264 --- 74EE678C mswsock.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (00000001,0136FC3C,0136FB38,0136FA34) 76174A20 WS2_32.dll select+159 (00000001,0136FC3C,0136FB38,0136FA34) 771F36F3 WININET.dll InternetCrackUrlW+1690 (0136FD58,75E21154,00478700,0136FD98) 771FCCBB WININET.dll InternetSetStatusCallback+1297 (00478700,0136FD98,7733B299,00478700) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (00478700,737DA5BA,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (771FCCAE,00478700,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (771FCCAE,00478700,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 4732 --- 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (0048C7F0,7226A1F2,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (7730EB16,0048C7F0,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (7730EB16,0048C7F0,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 2676 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (000022CC,FFFFFFFF,00000001,00000000) 73A833B7 rasman.dll RasAddNotification+1088 (00000000,02D1FBA4,7733B299,00000000) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (00000000,709AA386,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (73A832FB,00000000,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (73A832FB,00000000,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 1144 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (000023A8,FFFFFFFF,00000000,02C7FD48) 75E1EF92 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (000023A8,FFFFFFFF,00000000,029BE208) 013F62F5 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (029BDD00,00000000,029BE208,02C7FD94) 013FA318 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (02879BF8,58D46EBF,00000000,029BE208) 01BBE980 Wow.exe AssertAndCrash+89344 (00000000,02C7FDAC,75E21154,029BE208) 01BBEA0A Wow.exe AssertAndCrash+89482 (029BE208,02C7FDEC,7733B299,029BE208) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (029BE208,708CA5CE,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (01BBE9A6,029BE208,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (01BBE9A6,029BE208,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 5660 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (00002150,FFFFFFFF,00000000,033AF988) 75E1EF92 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (00002150,FFFFFFFF,02863880,00000000) 013F9FFF Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (00000000,00000000,029BEE68,033AF9D4) 013FA318 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (02863880,59296AFF,00000000,029BEE68) 01BBE980 Wow.exe AssertAndCrash+89344 (00000000,033AF9EC,75E21154,029BEE68) 01BBEA0A Wow.exe AssertAndCrash+89482 (029BEE68,033AFA2C,7733B299,029BEE68) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (029BEE68,7171A20E,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (01BBE9A6,029BEE68,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (01BBE9A6,029BEE68,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 4820 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (00002754,00000014,00000000,0C6FFADC) 75E1EF92 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (00002754,00000014,00000000,004FCD98) 68FBC37A atidxx32.dll AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader+92586 (04F4C060,AC30A2E0,00000000,004FCD98) 6936345D atidxx32.dll AmdDxExtCreate+19917 (00000000,0C6FFB2C,75E21154,004FAF58) 69363585 atidxx32.dll AmdDxExtCreate+20213 (004FAF58,0C6FFB6C,7733B299,004FAF58) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (004FAF58,7E24A34E,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (69363509,004FAF58,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (69363509,004FAF58,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 6096 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (0000277C,FFFFFFFF,00000000,0C6AFF08) 75E1EF92 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0000277C,FFFFFFFF,00000000,0B6AAFC4) 015B8885 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (09BC7758,FFFFFFFF,0C6AFF30,0156D3C0) 0156D119 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (09BC7758,00000000,00000000,000017D0) 0156D3C0 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0B6AAFC4,0C6AFF7C,7733B299,0B6AAFC4) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (0B6AAFC4,7E21A75E,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (0156D380,0B6AAFC4,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (0156D380,0B6AAFC4,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 4868 --- 75E1EFE3 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObjectEx+67 (00002798,FFFFFFFF,00000000,0C74F850) 75E1EF92 KERNEL32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (00002798,FFFFFFFF,00000000,0BCA21CC) 015B8885 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (09BC6318,FFFFFFFF,0C74F878,0156D3C0) 0156D119 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (09BC6318,00000000,00000000,00001304) 0156D3C0 Wow.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0BCA21CC,0C74F8C4,7733B299,0BCA21CC) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (0BCA21CC,7E3FA0E6,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (0156D380,0BCA21CC,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (0156D380,0BCA21CC,00000000,00000000) --- Thread ID: 6012 --- 75E01EF9 KERNEL32.dll SleepConditionVariableCS+33 (0D6B4664,0D6B464C,FFFFFFFF,00000000) 68FC6FE9 atidxx32.dll AmdDxGsaFreeCompiledShader+136729 (04F791AC,ABA0A544,00000000,00509548) 6936345D atidxx32.dll AmdDxExtCreate+19917 (00000000,0BFFFCC8,75E21154,00508628) 69363585 atidxx32.dll AmdDxExtCreate+20213 (00508628,0BFFFD08,7733B299,00508628) 75E21154 KERNEL32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+18 (00508628,79B4A52A,00000000,00000000) 7733B299 ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+99 (69363509,00508628,00000000,00000000) 7733B26C ntdll.dll RtlInitializeExceptionChain+54 (69363509,00508628,00000000,00000000) (700829E1,0C5E45C8,00000000,00000000) List of running Wow.exe processes Process: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe; pid: 3224 List of running Agent.exe processes ====================================================================== Hardware/Driver Information: Processor: 0x0 Page Size: 4096 Min App Address: 0x10000 Max App Address: 0x7ffeffff Processor Mask: 0x3 Number of Processors: 2 Processor Type: 586 Allocation Granularity: 65536 Processor Level: 20 Processor Revision: 512 Os Version: 6.1 Os Service Pack: 0.0 (Note: Had to delete a lot of characters)Aerosius3 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 RaF not linking? I'm not sure what the problem is, but RaF is not linking with my friend. Here's a recap: 1. I sent the email from the RaF page on Battle.net. 2. He received the email and followed the steps on the page. 3. He logs in, I add his character and realize that we are not linked. Went to my account on Battle.net to make sure, and sure enough no link. Anyone have any feedback?Urikhai4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 How to add battlechest to wow2?? I've bought the brand new battlechest and cataclysm, but when i try to redeem cod, I can't put it on my wow2 account! it has my main characters and the battlechest I had before doesn't have WOTLK. I need to put the game time on Wow2 but it only gives the option to a new account or Wow1, help??Goldenstache4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Negligent GM behaviour Here's the case I faction changed my mage. I did not enjoy which race I picked and paged a GM for a refund. The GM was happily able to help, however, I had not passed the 72 hour period for their service to re-appoint me to a race of my desire. The GM suggested that it would be economically beneficial for me to just take a regular refund and faction change myself once again. Sounds good right? I exercised some diligence and asked: ..................................."IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE I LOG OUT?" "No :)" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guess what happened? I log onto my mage, I'm horde again. Sweet! JUST KIDDING, all the gear I had attained while on alliance is now gone. I was set back to the period before I faction changed. -The XMOG I won over other players in runs (BUUURN COMMUNITY). -The PVP gear I farmed up with honor. -Worst of all, the gold I used/sent onto my mage was not replaced back to my alts who sent it. It was just devoured. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So, what the hell? There are no reasonable grounds supporting that I should have knowledge of blizzards policy's on such matters. I specifically asked whether there is something I should know before I log out and accept the refund. This NEGLIGENT GM told me everything is fine - log out. I would have just waited another day and accepted the regular race re-appointment knowing this would be the case. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHO HIRED YOU? PS: paged another GM, they don't restore items in such cases. None of them assessed the matter of the GM behaving negligently.He16 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 LFR needs to be fixed i am not one to complain on a service really but seriously, this has gotten out of hand. you need to have some kind of check to keep people from queing as a spec they arent or having the wrong gear for that job. i got into a LFR for PoS in ToT Tank 1: Fury Warrior Tank 2: Ret Paladin Healers were: me (Resto Shaman), 3 shadow Priests and 2 boomkins and only the ret paladin had a off spec, but no tank gear other then a sword and shield LFR ques on some realms are 1-2 hours long and then to get in to this, its uncalled for, you basically wasted 18 other peoples time because 7 others wanted a faster que and could que for something they cant do.Eversio9 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Line ups for quests Customer support seems to be the only place for this... Spending an hour of game time waiting in line to do quests is a bit much. This is a complaint, not a rant, feeling the need to get this off my chest.Allyway3 Apr 29, 2013