Customer Support

Apr 6, 2013 Bind to Battle.net account Heirlooms. Im wondering why. We are able to buy heirlooms that clearly states "bind to battle.net account". So my question is, why can I not send them cross realm to my other toons to level with? We can send them cross faction same realm to level opposing faction toons. So why cant I send them cross server to myself?Janbo25 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Dailies. Hey i was just wondering if anyone could help me with the daily hub, i have the dailies guide from zygor and when i go to the golden lotus daily quest hub i cant get any of the dailies? any help pleaseAestheticwun4 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Name taken? I checked a name and it does not show up on b.net and cannot be added to my friends list on either faction, it just says player not found. I know it may not show up on b.net if its under level 10, but will it do the same thing for a friend request?Exte1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 mounts Hey guys. I recently hit level twenty which supposedly should allow me to get a mount. Once i hit level twenty I rushed back to Ogrimmar to get my apprenticeship riding skill. Now buy accident i got it from the flying mount trainer. I don't know if that matters or not, but my question is where i the heck in Ogrimmar can i buy a mount. Now i know this makes me an absolute noob for asking this question but i am fairly new to WoW having just received it for christmas and i have searched for a mount vendor for days. So could somebody please tell me where i can find a mount vendor in or near Ogrimmar. This would be much appreciated. Thank you, -A WoW noobUbentrolled6 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Disconnected everytime I hit Enter battle I keep getting disconnected everytime i hit Enter battle to the Battle for Gilneas Call To arms this weekend and to make things worse it does not allow me in the battleground even when i get back because i have the deserter debuff even though I haven't even seen the loading screen for the battleground much less been inside to desert it. Would be appriciated if one of you GM peoples could help meh out :) This doesn't seem to be just a fluke it has happened to me 4 or 5 times today, i have yet to be able to enter a single Battleground and i have not had any prior issues with entering battlegrounds.Ayrre1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Season 11 pvp gear recolor http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/november/s11_rogue_male.jpg Did they ever release the green and black color scheme? I have been looking since it first came out and can only find the other two.Demonxreborn0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Please help, my runes have disappeared My runes disappeared from my name plate today. I was just killing rares on the Isle of Thunder and then they just vanished. I did not download or disable anything, the addons I use have never caused any issue in the past. Any assistance in the matter will be greatly appreciated.Mointay3 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Thread deletion question Is there somewhere you can ask why a thread you made got deleted?Cowpunhere3 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Shutdown of wow Hi there I have a problem with wow closing once I login and am in game. Once I am logged in, I can move around for approximately 5-6 seconds then wow closes on its own with no error message, just straight back to desktop screen. I haven't played wow for 4-5 months so I just downloaded a 1.3gb patch. I run windows 7, 64bit operating system. I have had no issues running wow at all in the past. Can someone please help me? Thanks!Shyzah1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Error sending email verification While trying to add an authenticator to my account, I receive the following message.. Error sending e-mail to [Removed] There was an error with your request. Click here to resend. This occurs regardless of how I try to access the email verification page, and regardless of what email server the email is being sent to (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.) I have already tried changing my email on file and sending to different email. Any help would be appreciated. Picture of error: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/ultradarkness2001/erroremailverif.pngLilsteeladin21 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Hey need a lil help! Hey! i've herd you're able to authenticate payments faster with request, i just payed for play time through pay pal and it says avtive but im not able to log on yet! hope you can help me out, thanks.Madona3 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 [Suggestion] Bonus Roll System Modification. Hello. Before I start writing away my suggestion, I would like to state in here that I am not 100% sure if this is proper section. I have already submitted a suggestion in-game, but I ran out of space ( I submitted it anyway) and posting in here with further details and more will might get some attention and hopefully my suggestion will be implemented, or considered at least. Recently, on February 4th, 2013 at 7:30 server time, I was in LFR ToT wing 2. My raid group has downed the first boss without much problem and proceeded to Maeg and downed her as well without much issues, but this where my issue -starts-. I received a loot from the boss to my surprise, it was a shoulder piece -- which I am wearing right now. An upgrade, awesome! However, I do still need a dagger, and I had charms 3 charms left. So I clicked away happily, knowing either: I get dagger or coin. Imagine my surprise when my bonus roll does, indeed get a item! Oh wait... It is -exactly- SAME item that I got -30- second ago. I assumed it was bug or something because to have bonus roll to drop items regardless of what you loot from the boss would be just plain... rude. So I ticket'd a GM and today, I got a response. It was no bug, but h/she suggested to try suggestions, they might consider it. So I did. Not just because I want reimbursement or anything -- (though that would be nice) but I want to change that. If you get a loot from boss, then bonus roll -should- rule that out. I am not saying -forever-, but only for duration of that raid. I know fully that you can get duplicates items from runs, but not duplicates items IN SAME raid. (i.e looting shoulders from a boss, 10 sec later, use coin, get same shoulders). That is just... huge slap to the face. I don't mind that duplicates can happen if you re-queue for raids, etc. But now I am afraid to even use the coin if I get loot from a boss, because I dread to getting exactly same item from the said boss. In my personal opinion, I believe this should be fixed, so that within same raid you are currently in, you get loot from a boss, bonus roll rules it out if you decide to use it on the same boss. RNG would be still there, other items still there, including coins itself. Just not the item that you have -already- looted. Then when you re-queue, you use coin on the said same boss, it doesn't rule it out because you haven't looted anything from the boss in the second run, and it can drop duplicates. This is more fair in my opinion. What you do think folks?Avranas2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Scroll of Resurrection Hi, my friend would like to scroll of resurrect me. However, I just took your offer to play a week for free. Because of this, he is unable to scroll of resurrect me. Does this count against the scroll of resurrection rule in which you cannot play for 90 days. If it does, I'll be very disappointed. Nightgal4 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Quest tracker stopped on one of my characters I have almost the same problem as this person http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592910135 I checked out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1195680401 With mine the tracking only affects one character, and the rest just work fine! I did the WTF/Cache/ADDON/reset the interface/After I reset the interface I did /reloadJill3 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Dread wastes im trying to begin the quests in the dread wastes, but the quest giver for " better dread than dead" does not have a quest to give me. i tried to run into the area but there were no quest available.Asharli1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Can't log into the PTR. It says that I don't have an active account, but I do. What's going on here?Buttcarrots9 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Faction change? Is it normal to have to do the starting quest to get into pandaria over again after having done a faction change? Also do I have to do ALL the quest lines over again? Thanks for the help!Stienke7 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Do game Masters actually read tickets? Do game masters actually read tickets? Or just give a copy-pasted response? Apparently my main account got banned without any reason being given. One minute I'm playing fine doing my dailies, I log out to have lunch and come back 3hrs later with a message telling me I've been banned. Even when I check my account information / email there is none sent. So I open a ticket asking why I was banned and I received the most ludicrous copy-pasted message saying basically "after reviewing our investigation we can confirm you have been banned but we cannot tell you why." All I asked for was a reason... instead I get a "Oh customer wrote a ticket? Let me read the first 2 lines a paste a random response from my notepad collection." Is this the usual treatment that customers get nowadays? Because from the looks of it Garrosh has more manners than the corporation that created him.Breadstickz20 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Guild Window problems I recently changed my name and when I logged back on the guild window said there was no news, no one online, etc. I reloaded my UI, deleted all add-ons, then deleted cache, interface and WTF folders and it is still not working. Any help is appreciated.Nookem0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 /say I don't know what the problem is, but /say will NOT show in any of my chat windows. I have restored to default settings, say is checked in the option box, but it does not show in my chat window. Any ideas?Legbiter0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Resolved, thanks! And I know there is the buyback option, but unfortunately I mass-sold. I was meaning to Vendor Chestguard of the Forgotten Conqueror, instead I vendored Vanquisher. Is there a way to get it back or do I have to wait until the Instance lock expires and run through Black Temple again?Vriska2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Account Locked or banned My account is banned or suspended and i was wondering how to unsuspended it or unbann it so please someone help me fast and i never got email for the unbann email from blizzard?!Fuskro7 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Why aren't those guild spam addons banned? Anytime I have a character on a server that isn't in a guild, or make a low level chat/bank alt, I get constantly flooded by guild recruitment spam, whispers, invites, constantly in any zone at any level anywhere. Why is this kind of harassment permitted? I should be free to not have my alts have to immediately jump into a guild without getting harassed. Not being harassed is a very fundamental aspect of any social medium, so why oh why is this harassment not being cracked down on? It's so rampant that I literally cannot even play the game without joining or making a guild.Thundere16 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 minor accounts How do you tell if your account is a minor account or not?Hershall2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Getting Locked out Hey. I am going to a friends house and i would like to play WoW there. The problem is i will get locked out, if i unlock it at his house will i then be able to play at his house? and then when i return home unlock it at mine and everything be fine? thanks.Kastial2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Can't level on MoP trial I had not played WoW since way before the MoP release. I just started a MoP 10 day trial, and I have been really enjoying myself. However, I am not able to level to 86. Is that due to me just having a Cata account on a MoP trial? Any information would be great. Thanks!Fauxpaw2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 MoP Digital Deluxe Edition Problem So I've recently bought the game card at 7-eleven and inserted the code. Although my account says the edition upgraded to the Deluxe edition, when I log into my World of Warcraft account it did not show the upgrade. I've also changed my password but the no avail. Is there any other solutions to this?Clame0 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Please Fix the Guild creation process I tried to start a guild today and was completly unsuccessfull I even offered gold for signatures. So I got mass replies that sure people would sign except with the wonderful cross realm stuff anyone who wanted to sign couldnt and it became quickly apparant I couldnt tell how busy my server was. Please either make the guild signatures cross server available or just remove the requirment for guild signatures all together! it was easier back in the day befor cross realms to get 10 signatures this is a very messed up process now.Seriously2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Breaking News? There's a Breaking news "Welcome To World Of Warcraft!" Is that supposed to be there?Sabrie3 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Error code: BLZPTS00008 I have resently been getting this error code while logging into the game i followed the propted resolutions and went so far as to uninstall the game and while trying to re-install the game i am propted with the same error code. I am looking for a solution to this problemCelo2 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Multiple WoW accounts Back when WoW was a 10 day trial, I created some accounts to play. Right now I have WoW1 , WoW2 and WoW3 in my account. I'd like to know if its possible to merge or to delete these extra accounts. Also, I dont know if its because I am playing in the limited edition, but my battletag doesnt relate to my WoW account.Amarantine1 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 6, 2013 Unable to delete pandaren alt So I created a pandaren alt, but then later decided against it. The problem that I'm having is that there are no mail boxes within the starting zone, and so I cannot get the account bound stuff (like the safari pet battle hat) that shows up on every new character I create. I was hoping just to be able to delete the character, but I can't because those items are in the mail box. I'm character capped on this server, so is there anyway around this or will I just have to level through the starting zone so that I can delete it? I know there isn't any other heirlooms or valuable things sent to the character yet, so that isn't an issue.Akariliselle4 Apr 6, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Bots I know that bots should be reported in the in game system, but I've been off due to spring break for this week and it seems like the problem is growing exponentially in battlegrounds. Is there a chance, that, similar to the afk function, we could get the ability to report them more easily? I know what they are when I see them, but the reports I sent in were likely "lacking" in detail. Long and short, I'd like them gone, and I'd like to help get rid of them, but they seem overwhelming (the last Arathi Basin game had around 7 bots on our side).Wochii4 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Mists of Pandaria® Upgrade Bundle Hi, I was wondering if anyone would help with a problem I have. I bought World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria upgrade bundle the other day, but I cant seem to find any information on the bundle and I thought it came with all the expansions, but I don't seem to have Cataclysm. On my account it says I have The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Mists of Pandaria... but it does not mention Cataclysm. Any help would be very much appreciated!Hhoolexx18 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 What happened to the dungeon warning? Not so long ago, when your dungeon que popped, we use to get a warning stating the dungeon was in progress, X number of bosses already down, do we wish to continue with entrance. Lately i havent seen it. It is VERY frustrating to zone in only to find the group is already on the last boss - waste of time... Is there any way to have this back ???Dawnycat9 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Dethrone Policy Frustration I am so frustrated with the dethrone process. The current owner of my guild has been offline for 90+ days and yet no one can claim the guild. The problem? the guild rank policy. The guild owner restructured the guild a year + ago and moved himself and who I suspect are his 2 alts, as leader and 2 officer positions as ranks 1 and 2 respectively. All 3 have been inactive for at least 95 days. Everyone else in the guild are either rank 8 or 9 and as such due to the dethrone policy only being capable by a rank 2 and above, no one can claim this clearly abandoned guild. I have slowly watched a guild of more than 300+ wither away to the lowly ~35 or so we are now because we simply have no leadership. I find it incredibly hard to believe that this policy was implemented to function this way. The thought of starting over in a new guild or a building a new one from scratch makes me want to hang up the gloves. I am posting here in hopes someone has some experience with this issue and can guide me in a more positive direction. I have petitioned in game as well as contacted support on the phone and they claim there is simply nothing they can do. I know that is not true. Something can always be done, and i just cant seem to give up after all the time and energy i have spent building this guild up. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Nobs7 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Accounts Ok this is kinda complicated or atleast I think it is so im going to make this as short and sweet and painless as possible. Ok my gf started letting me play on her old account that she doesn't really use much anymore. I want to the do the right thing and make my own account but I want to know if some things can be done first. 1. I want to know if I will be able to take 2-3 character that I play with me...one of them is my only max level character and I don't want to lose it. 2. She had only paid up to the cataclysm expansion and I did pay for the MOP collectors edition so I want to know if we can deactivate the key from the account and add it to mine. 3. Can I take the digital things I paid for IE mounts and what not. Thank you for your time.Woolybull5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 DOnt want to be locked out I just changed ISP's and I know when I log in my account will be locked. Is there a way to log in and NOT get my account locked?Orckong3 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Changing the name of my account I want to combine my account with my brother's account who is not from the same mother so he has a different last name than I do but i'm not sure if that's against the rules or something, thanks for the help :PHershall1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Recruit-A-Friend Question. Hiya, I have a quick question refer to the Recruit-A-Friend promotion. My brother said, who has RAF'd not only myself, but two other people, that if your friend does not purchase the two months to make you eligible for the mount BEFORE your 90-Day link expires, then you cannot receive the mount, at all. Even if they pay for their second month after the 90-Day link expires. I looked for a reply already, but to no avail. So I bring it to you, if the friend you have refered does not pay for the two months before your 90-day link expires, can you still be eligible to receive the mount if they were to pay for their second month of gametime after the account link? Cheers in advance for any help!Amnesith2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Stormlash totem bugged? I dragged my stormlash totem off my action bar and now i can not access it. I went back to air totems and for some reason i cant drag it back. Same goes for my earth totems. I dont understand why it has worked before.Reddryder1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Recruit a Friend help Hello. My girlfriend recently created a starter edition account via the Recruit a Friend email I sent her. She then purchased the Battle Chest and then upgraded her starter edition account to a standard edition account. She did this, however, her and I are unable to summon each other or receive the increased experience gain. Could anybody shed some light on this situation? Thank you.Ilmorvir11 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Freeze the account? ok so right now im pilled up with bills so i want to freeze the account so that i can reactivate it later, and i need help with that. i don't really know how to freeze the account online, do i have to call the WoW line?Rosala5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Constantly forced to change account pw. My account is constantly being locked. I literally have to change my password at least once during a 2-3 day period. Its been happening more often as of late, I'm not sure of the exact number but I would say I have change my password around a dozen times in the 3 months, most of which have occurred in the last few weeks. While it is easy to fix and only slightly annoying I would like to find out why. I know I have a tendency to move around a lot and change IP a lot or even when I'm on Wow. That being said I still find it perplexing as to why my account keeps locking because I keep using. The same computer and for the past few months (3 to be exact) I haven't moved anywhere. I use Google chrome as my web browser and the same ISP for all this time. If it something on my end I would like to know so I can fix it. I'm also very very positive that I'm not being hacked because my characters don't move, don't log on and don't lose anything in their inventories unless I'm the one doing the moving. I also have a few friends that have confirmed this for me.Curvus5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Not letting me pay for server transfer I keep trying to server transfer and everything is being entered correctly but everytime I go through it all it says I need to contact customer support, this is the first time i've ever had trouble paying for a server transfer, why is this happening.Bibilioteca5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Sub-account to Single account? Is there any way I could remove a sub-account and link it to a different email address, for example I have a account with all expansions and I have an account with all expansions up to cataclysm. I want to make the sub-account that is still at Cata and make it it's own account no longer bound to my email address with my MoP account. Is it possible to do this?Laispera3 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Do Mounts Convert? Hey, Just wondering if I bought a [item="Traveller's Tundra Mammoth" /] on an Alliance Character, Will it Transfer over to Horde if I want to use it as a Horde?Drõid11 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 broken links ok i got a issue that is kinda hard to explain. whenever i try to link a item in game a little box like this appears [] other people can see the item but i can't and i cannot even see the item name either for example my necklace name says raid finder in place of name and has ilvl i tried deleting interface and wtf folders and nothing has worked so far.Sùntzu15 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Bonus rolls Ok I just spent 24 bonus rolls this week in Terrace plus the 4 bags you get for the first run. I though you increased the chance for loot to drop. Went in there just to get shoulders on this toon. I mean really what did you increase it by .00000000001% ? This is just dumb imo I know just wait till 5.3 and the way your chance increases per roll when you win nothing. Its not just this toon my dk and shady have the same luck on bags and bonus rolls. 8 ques @ about 40 mins each 5 hours of que time total plus an hour in each run min. Can someone here pls explain how 3 of my toons have such a bad RNG every single week. This is just irritating to no end. and if this post is in the wrong forums sorryStopdotnrol19 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Heirloom trading with RAF So I am paying for two accounts with the same name and already bought the expansions. The only slip I made was not making the email address the same(at least I think that's my problem). I got an account for my brother and want to help him level up faster by RAF and giving him some heirlooms. But I made the account under a different email, everything else is the same. So when I tried to change the email to my main accounts email it said already in use. How can I fix this so I can give him heirlooms. p.s. Sorry I probly rambled and repeated myself. Ive been up for two days waiting for my brother to have his baby girl born. Just got back from the hospital.Åyane10 Apr 5, 2013