Customer Support

Mar 18, 2013 Wow downloader problem When I attempt to open my WoW downloader, it gets stuck on the installing screen. Doesn't load anything. What's the problem?Feraldudu1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Recruit A Friend - No Triple XP Displaying? My friend and I are starting new characters together because I just did the recruit a friend process and we're properly linked and everything, but my xp bar isn't displaying triple xp, just the normal 100% xp. Is this normal, or should it be displaying 300%?Ohyou3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 race change mistake I recently purchased a race change by mistake. I actually wanted the appearance change. I mixed the two up thinking i could switch genders in the race change. I made a ticket to get a refund on the race change so i could then purchase the appearance change. I later got a response saying i could call the Blizzard billing department. I could not find the number on the wow site. So i searched one but when i called it said the lines were full and i wasnt sure if i should go to the technical support or account support. So since the line is full when will it be open because i need to resolve this issue asap. Please give me the billing dept. number if u know it.Drïzzy2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 el priest es inmortal ? donde tenian la cabesa los desarrolladores cuando mejoraron tanto al priest ?....por q no lo hacen asi con el lock ? .....el tipo no se muere....hace mas dps 1 todo el mundo....q bola con eso .....1n heal q haga mas dps q los propios dps....perdon por el tono y la gravedad d las palabras ....pero es frustante jugar contra pj tan disparejosElpepillo2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Patch Today With the patch that just came out today, WoW keeps trying to log me into European servers I think. How do I fix this?Zaal4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Warbringers : Fix them NOW I am here to complain about these and demand for them to be immediately fixed. I will explain "In detail" why. Thanks to these monstrosities introduced in 5.2, you people at Blizzard have allowed a community of greedy, shady, underhanded players run rampant across all servers. Reseting them, kill stealing, flagging up, among other things. And when we honest and fair players complain about this all we get is "Its a jerk move but it isn't against the rules" Or "Blame the mechanic not the person".....so I am calling you on it! Since it isn't against the rules and you obviously can't blame people (as in your own words from a previous thread) nothing is then stopping me to inform everyone of this little "competition" you seem to deem these. And i mean inform EVERYONE, I will post on every forum, every youtube feed, making a youtube video about this, twitter, or anything else that hasn't come to my mind yet. And since you "Can't blame the person and it isn't against the rules" I can do so without persecution, Im simply promoting the competition of the Warbringers....which I am sure you encourage players to do. Now if you do decide to punish me, you better brace for backlash. Because... A. I did not break any rules. I am simply informing folks of the fact that they cannot be blamed but the mechanic can and it isn't against the rules, isn't that kind of me <3. B. If you do take action then you have provin you are hypocrites. You cannot say one thing and do another, since if you say what i am doing is wrong then you are saying what people HAVE been doing is wrong....and thus should address the issue in a Blue post stating why doing that to warbringers is wrong. Now I have a brilliant solution to end these issues once and for all and keep their mounts rare. All you have to do is make the mount a 1% drop, make them give credit to anyone who tags them and this eliminates the entire reseting and kills tealing factor completely. Now instead of rolling for loot when it drops, everyone gets an epic (Giant) bag with stuff in it, and within that bag has a 1% chance at the mount. This keeps the mount rare and no more fights will ensue. The days that the honest and fair and square player being stomped over by you people is over! If the pen doesn't work anymore i will use the sword to make my point across. So now you have 2 choices after reading all this. Choice 1. Either say that there is a problem with the warbringers and state that you will fix them and that methods like that are wrong in a blue post for all to see. Choice 2. You can tell me that I am wrong for doing and saying this, but this would also reveal the fact if i am wrong about telling folks that the methods people have been doing to the warbringers are wrong as well. And again you will state in a blue post about the warbringers that you can do it....be warned that such actions will create such a flaming backlash that every kindhearted player will cry mad, post, and make tickets demanding changes which you folks will have to deal with! Either way your gonna have egg on your face depending on the choice you make, which makes no difference to me as you folks did this to yourself when you brought them out, expecting people to be as greedy and underhanded as possible knowing full well some folks are not like that and should not be treated or made to do as such. So now its up to you, what will you decide or reply to. I await your answer and i will ONLY accept an answer from a blue post and nothing more.Flaya40 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Realm Change Hi blizzard. Recently, I've been thinking about moving my characters to different realms, but I have some questions. First question, can I move more than one character to a different realm? Second question, can I switch characters around? For example, I have two alliance characters on realm 1, and two horde characters on realm 2. I want to put the horde characters on realm 1 and the alliance characters on realm 2. Is this possible for the price of one? Thanks in advance.Marcoko2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Regarding Scroll of Resurrection. Hello. I plan on coming back to World of Warcraft, and was looking to get a Scroll of Resurrection. However, back then I used to Multibox, and now I have 4 accounts linked to my main account. AND, on my main account which was innactive since 09/08/2011, I accepted a Free-10-days-trial from my email, which probably makes me ineligible for accepting scrolls. Could this be fixed, or am I doomed? Thanks in advance.Lÿnx3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 An error has occured An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment. Keep getting this message, my bank account is fine, the information is fine, I have no arena team but wowarmory says I do on my warrior shmeegal (the one I'm trying to transfer) Tried different browsers but to no avail, and now I'm going to miss being able to cap with my friend because of this.Discord3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Golden Lotus Quests Not Accessible Hello Blizz! I hit 90 on this toon a few weeks ago and soon after, focused on a few other of my characters. I remember opening up the gates to the valley and turning in the quest at the Golden Lotus pavilion in the middle of the valley. I have searched around and I thought I followed the guide correctly posted but I'm not finding these dailies opened up. Is there something I missed?Mikael7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Game validating issue Every 10-20 times I do Sethekk Halls heroic to try to farm the mount , I get the 5.51mb mini patch , and have to wait 5-10mins for my game files to catch up.Danteswagboi4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Missing Characters... I logged into my account today and all my characters are gone, if i could get some help on this it would be greatly aprciated.Thundastruck10 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Fix the game That is all. Patch and now cant validate...againBented15 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 BG win total on statistics page is wrong It says I have 202 wins, but I actually have 319 wins. You can verify this simply by adding the wins in the individual BG's: AV: 113 AB: 64 EotS: 36 SotA: 17 WG: 85 Ioc: 4 I put in a ticket about this, but I wasn't sure if maybe this forum would be a better place for help. While I'm posting, I also noticed my achievement total is less on my in-forum avatar than it is in-game or on my armory page. If you can help fix my BG win total I would really appreciate it. I play to win, not for HK's. That's why I have so few HK's (23k) despite starting this character almost 4 years ago. Thanks in advance for any help you can render!Rizzki4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Error #112 Running into this again. I didn't see any posts high on the forum or any mention on twitter. Just wanted to see if Blizzard was aware of this and if anyone else was running into the same problem.Whosaw7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 How long does account recovery take atm? Just started it about an hour ago, was wondering how long it takes.Loopsarfar7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 The game crashes daily! What the hell are you people doing over there???????? I can't even log into the game. When I log in, it takes me to the server selection, I double-click on my server, and it keeps saying "you have been disconnected from the server".Magnar3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 fire all the developers fire all the developers and start over at the end of vanilla before there was pvp gear and stay true to the original verson and not this bastardized failure that is pandaria. you must have hired untrained monkeys to design the game for 5.2. I have never seen a worse verson of wow.Tiffinwrynn6 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Keyboard becoming disconfig The keyboard configuration on the game, from time to time, keeps getting disconfigured. I don't know how this happens, and the only way to fix it is by reloading the game. But then again, in one time, I could not fix it by just doing that, I had to mess up with windows keyboard configuration for a while. What I am supposed to do to keep this from happening?Lanzet8 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 This game is broken This is the third time that a player with the same name as Blizzard that whispered me about account violation. How are these players able to enter the game with the same name as blizz or Blizzard? How is this possible?Farskar8 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Too late for recruit-a-friend? Hey there. So one of my friends decided to get WoW and stupidly forgot to do Recruit-a-friend (even though I always tell them). They haven't played the game yet, but they have finished DLing it and have made an account. Is it still too late to Recruit them? Where is the cutoff?Taedran11 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Free Month of Membership or No? Hey i havent played this game since a few years back when my account got hacked. Just recently i made a free starter account and I remember back when i bought my battlechest a while ago i got a free month of membership. I was wondering if i upgraded this account to MoP via Battle.net will i get a free month?Cautiionxx7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Can this annoying crap get fixed already? This is now the 3rd time that "Lost and Found" items have bugged out for me and become unlootable. First was a while ago on my mage, where I looted Malik's Stalwart Spear, got all freaking excited and yet no loot. Submitted a ticket and apparently they couldn't confirm I got the item so what a letdown. The second time was worse, I camped the Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment on my druid because I really wanted to get it for farming motes of harmony as a bear so the on-kill agility proc was enticing. This was a couple weeks ago. IT BUGGED OUT of course, and apparently I'm never going to be able to loot it again on my druid because the items don't show up anymore after you've "looted" them and the trinket is not BoA like a lot of the other items. Submitted a ticket but just gave up because the wait time was 5 days. Now, just to put a final nail in the coffin, after camping the Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment on my hunter trying to stay positive and be content if I get it on him instead, I find it again...and it bugs out just like the other 2 freaking times. This happened 7AM PST today. The has now crossed the threshold between mildly frustrating to completely ridiculous. Please, for the love of God fix this stupid, annoying looting bug that causes you not to loot a lost and found item. I don't know what's causing it but it's insane that I can't even try to wait for another chance on now TWO of my agility toons because of stupid bugs like this. AT THE VERY LEAST change the non-BoA items to be lootable more than once on one toon. So that I can ever have a chance to get it again. Or make them BoA, like they should've been to begin with.Buffoon6 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 internet only slow on wow why is it lately that my internet has being really slow and disconnecting all the time but i dont have this problem when surfing the web, is there anything that i can do to help this problem? I try calling my ISP and they said there was nothing wrong..Formerpriest13 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Removed wrong profession. Time constraints. On my Rogue Sneakytime, I was going to drop my Mining but in a rush I accidently removed by Engineering after forgetting my Mining was my top profession not my bottom. As such, I don't have my engineering helm, profession, and won't be able to participate in an upcoming raid shortly tonight as I do not have a replacement helmet. Is there any way to get my Engineering restored? Ordinarily I wouldn't come here but I can't afford to wait 2 days and 20 hours for a ticket to get answered when I was supposed to raid in an hour :(Bullettime12 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Help with race change Hello i just purchased a race change for my kesco using my moms debit card it, but i have a few questions because this is my 1st time having a race change. How long do i have to be logged off? does it matter that the card is not in my payment methods? i just entered the credit card info Its says its pending what does that mean? Do i have to log off the armory thanks for helping me out also can i play with other toons while iam waiting or should i just wach netflix?Kesco4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Last Rites quest bugged need help. When my friend and I go to the top, Thassarian is there with a silver question mark and we can't advance. We tried restarting the quest and clearing our caches etc, but it still will not work. We did not fly up either, we went through the 3 teleports. I've read several threads about people having this same issue, and they had to have an in-game support come help them reset the npc or something.Karthis13 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Can't Delete My Death Knight I've tried many times to delete this death knight, but it keeps on saying i have an heirloom or mail, but ive gotten rid of every item on him and made sure there was no mail. Any help?Grippedurmom11 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Please clear my mailbox I have been trying to get a ticket response last 2 days now in reference to clearing my mailbox on this charachter, Aranyani of maelstrom. I need the mail in box deleted so that I can transfer her to my master account and an active realm. I keep getting an error message telling me I cannot transfer her till I clear my box...I dont wish to pay for this account for a whole month to access one mailbox and I really would like to be able to play this character. Please any help would be appreciated asap.Aranyani1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 World Bosses Is there anyway you could put something in game telling us what world bosses we have downed each week? When we have multiple toons it can get confusing which ones we have done. ThanksTorements3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 thinking about a faction change I would like to do a faction change but have a question that i can't find the answer too after looking through the FAQs and forum. I understand that when I change factions that my name will be locked out for 90 days on the realm, but if I want to switch back to horde I can do that 3 days after I switch. My question is that if I switch back to horde will I be able to use my name again or will it still be locked out for 90 days? Edit: This is assuming I'll be changing my name when I switch.Relinara3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Need an Ace familiar with Power Auras classic Im a BM hunter that wants to track when Intimidation, Bestrial wrath, Rapid fire and some trinkets I have are finished with their cool downs and ready for use. But for some reason the auras just stay on me and don't leave until a disengage form combat. I just need these auras to come up and show me exactly when I have them available and then fade out accordingly in the heat of an RBG. ( Like I have 2o hp left, there is a warrior on my heels, and I can use my nitro boosts to run off the cliff- but it may be suicide because I have no memory as to wether or not the CD is ready for my glider cloak!!! :) ) This is an amazing , sick add-on- I just need a simple couple of instructions from one of you elder Vets out there! Please healp me, thanks!Protagomist2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Hacked; I know the deal, but 1 question I was hacked a 4-5 years ago so I know the procedure. My only problem is that I can't seem to find any virus or keylogger on my computer. I've always had Microsoft Security Essentials installed, and when I got hacked, I scanned with MSE, Ad-Aware, Avast, Kapersky, and Malware-bytes. I did full scans with all of them and only Ad-aware found something, a low-threat cookie tracker. I don't really want to start the recovery process until I've found something, but if no program is picking anything up, what is there to do? I've not given my information to anyone else, so it must be some sort of keylogger, correct? Thanks for any suggestions.Soof7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Ineligible to Transfer I tried to transfer my character to Elune but it is saying Error ineligible to transfer. When I click on my character to try to play it says " you cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete. I would like to know what I need to do to be able to play this character. Thanks,Babypan1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Mobile authenticator email error I read a topic that said people that still have the dial in authenticator cant get the mobile one due to some bug. Well i found the old topic where peoples got fixed. seems that i still have it on my account and its not allowing me to get the mobile mail message. i Bought a new phone that cost a lot just so i can get this please fix so i can add one to my cell. I want it even more knowing i had a friend log on yesterday and he didnt respond then his gear got deleted seems he may have been hacked. I do not want this to happen.Triñity1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Had a tag stolen from me. Indub4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Are these people this ? Just received this email: ...Thommis5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 "There was an error logging in" I have been trying to login to wow for over 2 days now, and every time I try it doesn't even attempt to connect it goes straight to a window that says "There was an error logging in" I have done everything that can be done on my end to straight up reinstalling my Cache WTF and Interface folders, I ran the repair tool last night and have done everything modem related that is legally possible. My question here is, how am I supposed to fix this, I just want to play x.x.Ziggyphoenix3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 It's like Blizzard doesn't seem to care... So a couple weeks ago I get a whisper from a player named <removed> claiming to be a Blizzard Game Master or something, telling me that It's been detected that I'm using an unknown game board or some nonsense, and that if I don't go to the website listed in the whisper and submit my account information then I will be banned. Okay, so <removed> I immediately report this player, thinking that Blizzard will do something about this. Now about 2 weeks later I get a whisper, guess who! <removed>, telling me the same thing. Shouldn't this account be banned? I haven't read the terms and services (I know shame on me!) but i would think that impersonating a Blizzard representative would be a" bannable" offense. Then to top it off I get another whisper from the same user, a couple days after the second time, stating the same thing! O_o Now I am not that naive to believe in this simple scam, but there are players (probably younger players) that would fall for this. Why hasn't Blizzard done something about this player? Will they do something about this player? It just bothers me that someone has probably fallen for this, otherwise he wouldn't continue to do this for weeks (unless he is persistent). Ban his i.p. or something. C'mon Blizzard. Please excuse my rant.Omegahaxor11 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 So whats the point? I guess I don't pay much attention or whatever but i was out farming herbs on my druid when this human comes up next to me and gets the herb thats next to the one i was getting. I noticed how fast she gathered and was back up on her mount in now time. So I ask how is that possible, well I guess they made a glove enchant now that allows you to gather herbs much faster. Now i am mad because i leveled a druid to 90 for no freaking reason. Whats the point of a racial if you just make them availiable for everyone? I got an idea lets make Every man for himself available to every other race too.Decisive9 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Klaxxi help Hey there just trying to see if I have done all of the klaxxi quests. I have the dread haste makes dread waste achievement, but I can't remember if I abandoned somewhere along the line.Malorack1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Guild name Wanting to rename my guild, however there is a level 1 guild with the same name as I have chosen with only 2 level 23 toons on the roster. This guild is not active. Is there anything that can be done?Alkalíne6 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Monk PvP gear question I'm not entirely sure where this question/thread is supposed to go. Seeing as how its game related, but here goes. Is there any particular reason there hasn't been low level pvp gear for monks introduced into the game? Like they did for death knights in wotlk. I know twinking is popular on my server, and i planned on making a monk to play around on but the lack of the PVP gear makes doing battlegrounds a head-smashing experience. I know the same models for druid gear would work, minus the set bonuses(deathknight was warrior/ret without bonuses, etc) Is there any plans for this in the future? I hope so.Isntawarrior2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 GM ticket Ticket hasnt been answered for a couple days? What could be the problemHolydéáth2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 I loaded money on my account. Can't play. I put 20 bucks on my account and waited a few days (!!!) for it to get approved. It finally gets approved and I still can't play. What am I doing wrong?Zarsha3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Battle Chest question hi, im trying to get my friend to try WoW. Since the battle chest is so cheap and i understand you get a free month of game time. I understand that to get the free month, you have to get a game time subscription as well, my question is does the free month you get from battle chest used first before the card gets charged?Ríot8 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Quest: Inscribed Tiger Staff Prior to 5.2, you could turn in crafted scribe staffs for 10 scrolls. I have done this once on another staff that had been previously shared between my priest/lock, and I now have this staff that I'd like to turn in now that my bear no longer needs it. Are the crafted staff turn-in quests limited to 1 per account or something? I no longer have the option to start the quest, I only noticed this in 5.2 since I was not specifically looking until then.Ydnari3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Faction Change Problem Hello, I recently made, by mistake, a Race Change instead of a Faction Change. Blizzard customer service was able to refund the money for Race Change and I was told to go ahead and make my Faction Change. However, when I try to Faction change my character I get the following error. "Error: This character has the service pending" I am not sure what this means but I am unable to carry out my Faction Change. I also opened a ticket "US36355149". Thanks.Kysonn1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 To the Rescue! Broken, GM Wait Time 5 Days??? From what I gather, the quest in Ashenvale To the Rescue! is broken in a major way, and yet it is essential to get the bulk of ashenvale quests. I can't do it. I can't get on the kodo because it says he's watering the trees. ... I also don't feel like not playing for 5 days waiting for a GM. This is kind of a problem. I don't want to level my alts right now, but I can't really progress if I'm missing out on content because of this stupid quest. Hopefully a blue name will see this, look into this, and I'll be good to go.Grumaar7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Wife needs help please She went to log into her account this morning and it was banned! She just tried the link to retrieve the account - but nothing happened. She does not bot. She does the dailys on the new island. and mines ore to sell on AH. Yesterday someone bought the ore from her - in person. That is the only thing different from what she did yedterday and what she usually does. How can she get some help?Odesses18 Mar 18, 2013