Customer Support

Jan 18, 2013 Wildhammer experiencing an issue For the third time today the realm crashed, I mean what the heck, why does it crash, and why does it take like 10 mins to log on again....Firathis8 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Silly question about renewing my subscription My account was compromised last week and Blizzard cancelled any future recurring subscriptions. I'm now trying to login but I suppose today was the day that the payment was due, and it won't let me. So my question is: How do I renew my subscription with the credit card information that's already in my account?. I only see options to either "add a payment method" or to "add balance. The problem with adding balance might take up to 3 days since it's subject to review. Could anyone explain to me step-by-step? Thanks in advance. ps: i'd rather not have to add my credit card information again because i don't have it here.Kelynda3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 I keep getting a strange message in game I'm being told that I have 6 minutes of playtime remaining. It is showing up in a window similar to the log out countdown for in a non-rested area. I have a valid card on the account to pay for additional time. Anyone else receive this message before?Malhavoc1 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Cant delete my lvl 1 Hi I just made some lvl 1 to see how they look but when i log out to delete them it says they have heirloom in their inv bank or void storage.... The only heirloom they had was the safari hat but i deleted it and it still wont let me delete themCårtman3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 WOW Game Time Code Not Working? I recently purchased a game time code from www.pcgamesupply.com with paypal. When I enter the code it tells me that the following error has occurred but the following error just says that there is an errorTigashammy9 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 RAF to myself I want to RAF myself to of course get the mount, and level some more toons. DO I need to make a new email to send the request to, and then merge it with Battle net. I sent myself an invite to the same email as my battle.net, but when I went to activate it, it asked if I already had a battle.net account, and I was afraid if I clicked yes, and put in the same email, that it wouldn't give me the mount. If it is ok to use the same email address, then when it askes if I have a battle.net account I just say yes and put in the same email/current battle.net? I don't want to make a separate battle net, so I can use the heirlooms on the old and new account. Hope I explained my question.Puremagick8 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Getting Booted From Instance I'm new to Wow..so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum area. I spent hours grinding, and leveling to get to Pandaria. I've enjoyed every moment except random Instance groups. I'm a Death Knight Tank..I'll admit I'm prolly not the best but from my experience the only way to learn is by doing it. I'm at a point in Pandaria that all I'm getting is valor and charms and can no longer get better armor so I started heroic dungeons. Well this is not the first time I have been booted from a instance for no apparent reason other than one person disapproves of my abilities..makes some rude comment then I'm booted. Honestly think that's a bit unfair. If your contributing to the group..trying to do your share of the work, and still get booted. Just seems to take any motivation away from doing randoms if at any moment a instance leader can boot you.Deathlistic9 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 gametime used notification i was wondering if you buy someone gametime as a gift with the email thing, do you get a notification when they use it?Andrew5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Barber I think there needs to be an option to change panda's facial markings in the barber! Just a suggestion :DFaylona2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Can't use my payment method So I am trying to gift game time for my friend however after I enter my payment method and everything it says "You can not add this payment method, Please contact blizzard support" So I am stuck at this screen into someone contacts me please help! I have no idea why this isn't working either....Miserylol3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Refund So I bought a new account after my old one got hacked. I didn't think I'd get it back but I eventually did so now I have no use for this one. I've tried calling billing and account services for a few days for a refund and it's ALWAYS full but the refund is only within 14 days so I don't have much time. Can a CM just refund it here? What else can I do?Vacuity5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 A Worried Person Please Help Me! I Started As A Trial Account Until LvL 20. I Bought The Game Off The Website And Now It Is Saying I'm Still A Trial Account.Alastus13 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Gamma Meter Not Working I logged out for about 2 hours, and did not change anything before i logged off. When I got back on later, the game was (and still is after several restarts) very bright. The gamma bar in advanced settings is not changing the brightness of the game, no matter where i slide the bar (and yes, i have pressed apply). Does anyone know how to solve this problem?Bullwinklé1 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 200 ms still in 2013 (qq thread) So yeah it's just another QQ thread about the ms issues for most people that play in US realms and aren't from US. I put this in the customer support because this is actually a problem that we, customers from LA, face since long time ago and nothing has ever been done to solve this. Blizzard gave the excuse in the past of "too expensive to put a server in LA" but i think you already get a lot of money just from LA players, i would even say spanish speaking realms give you that money already. And right now, in 2013, technology has advanced a lot, and the costs of making a server here can't be that much that you really "can't" do it. I bet you will even increase your income if we, LA's players could play with low ms just as people from USA do. There are many games that have a server in LA (hosted in Brazil most of the times) and it works perfect for anyone in whole South America. Why can't you do something like that?/Are you even planning on something like this?Dududrud6 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Just bought WOW... So I just bought the first WOW online and it said I can download the file..which I did but now it says its "mists of pandaria"? Is that normal? Sorry I'm a new so if its just like an expansion thing then I understand. I'm just making sure I'm downloading the correct game, I'd like to start from the first and work my way up.Mydarling2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 My Transaction service status is unknown After Transferring from velen to thrall i had no problems the night that it happened this afternoon 11:30 est i log back on to account and i cant play my character says something about updating status so then i quickly check my transaction and i see under status from the character transfer velen--->thrall that its unknown please help fix as soon as ableValfor2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 when does limited go away on the forums? Just curious when i get my forum privileges back after re-subscribing again.. i'm still showing limited sections that i can post in.. most any other times it's been right away.. i'm just wondering if there is something i am supposed to do to get them back.. i can log into the game.. it does show a time on my account which has passed.. i'm just curious if i need to click on something or if they will just start back up sometime today or tomorrow?Sekah4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 change battle net secret question Can I change my battle net secret question?Seanjthedon4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Installation is not working. I have just recently renewed my subscription and bought Mists of Pandaria, i go to battle.net, and select " download game client ", choose windows 7, and the update screen comes up as if it is going to install, but it does nothing. it sits there and says "installing" but no progress, please help.Lem6 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Limited Posting? I just renewed my subscription about a half hour ago and I still don't have full access to the forums. :( Is this normal?Shazia1 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Changing battle.net email not working. Disregard. I have resolved the issue.Rainbowdash5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 it's ok now? I recently noticed that over on the EU forums, the blue's helped get a hotfixed pushed to the tournament realm so a guild could run a PvP tournament for real life money. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297482643?page=2#40 Why is this being supported when account sharing is being openly advertised so american players can get in on this tournament? People have 'donated' their EU tournament flagged accounts to two different american teams for this tournament, yet it's getting official blizzard support? Guess its ok for everyone, if its ok for high profile players.Greenhouse6 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Guild Is Not Working! I Went To The UnderCity And I Went To A Guild Master. I Wanted To Start A Guild So I Created The Name And Now The Guild Charter Is Not In My Inventory. Nor Did It Take My Silver To Buy The Guild Charter! -Please HelpAlastus10 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 No Pandaria Portal... Weird bug/problem I've encountered. Yesterday xfered my 90 druid and 90 hunter (this guy) to Alliance. Upon entering stormwind both got a pop-up quest to go see the Pandaria intro-cutscene in the Keep. Both then got a follow "The Mission" to talk to a skyship captain on the edges of Stormwind to fly to Pandaria. Did this on both, and in both cases upon zoning into Pandaria the skyship vanished and characters fell to their death on the shores of Garro'shar Point. Head to Paw'don Village, NPC yells "What are you doing down here, we need you on the ship!" Click the portal, fall again to the beach. Long story long, I figure no prob, abandon quest, continue on my way. The weird part is, however, that while my druid can see the Pandaria portal in SW, for some reason my hunter does not. ?? Anyone encounter this problem with a faction xfer? I don't know if it's a bug I need help to fix or if I can pick up the chain, run some quests in Paw'don and get the portal to open for this guy.Ranoch2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Trying to recover an account I am trying to recover my kids account. Everywhere on the web I go, I am stuck in a never-ending circle of an email has been sent or please log in. I do not get an option to web chat, can't get a number, and the number I do have won't accept calls... A few months ago, my son who lives out of state tried to log into the kids account, which tripped the system, and at that time, school was starting, it was forgotten about. Now we have a new ISP and I no longer have access to the email that is attached to that account. I opened a ticket, and the gm, who was very polite and willing to help, gave me a link to show me how to change the email, but you have to be logged in to do it, which I cant do... Please, I need to get this resolved, and it's so frustrating!Stormryze2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 The PTR Hello, I'm unsure of the right forum to post this in. What is the difference between the PTR client and the game client? Namely, if I have the game client, do I have to download the PTR client? Thank you in advance.Valithyria6 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 World of warcraft keeps crashing! Okay, ever since Mists of Pandaria came out when ever I try to level my computer keeps on crashing thanks to this message This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe ProcessID: 359252 Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0033:000000014003BA4B The instruction at "0x000000014003BA4B" referenced memory at "0x0000000037A0DFFB". The memory could not be "written". WoWBuild: 16357 Version: 5.1.0 Type: WoW Platform: X64 Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 00:00:44 Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:00:35 Number of Char Logins: 1 Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (206.16.119.22:3724) Local Zone: Cathedral Quarter, Gilneas City (area id = 4759) Local Player: Mactire, 06800000059F5C3F, (654, -1498.55, 1564.33, 22.4768) Locked Target: Crowley's Horse, F130AD8D00000610, (654, -1539.03, 1570.91, 29.2053) Total lua memory: 25106KB Current Addon: (null) Current Addon function: UNKNOWN Current Addon object: (null) Settings: SET readTOS "1" SET readEULA "1" SET readScanning "-1" SET readContest "-1" SET locale "enUS" SET showToolsUI "1" SET accounttype "MP" SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "-1" SET installType "Retail" SET enterWorld "1" SET hwDetect "0" SET videoOptionsVersion "5" SET mouseSpeed "1" SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861" SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814" SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861" SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814" SET Sound_MusicVolume "1" SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186" SET farclip "727" SET particleDensity "60" SET rippleDetail "1" SET reflectionMode "0" SET groundEffectDensity "64" SET groundEffectDist "160" SET projectedTextures "1" SET shadowMode "1" SET shadowTextureSize "2048" SET textureFilteringMode "3" SET weatherDensity "1" SET realmName "Wyrmrest Accord" SET gameTip "43" SET Gamma "1.000000" SET accountList "!WoW1|WoW2|" SET installLocale "enUS" SET gxApi "D3D11" SET gxWindow "0" SET gxMaximize "0" SET lastCharacterIndex "2" ---------------------------------------- Installation settings: ---------------------------------------- UID: wow_enus Expansion Level: 4 PTR: 0 Beta: 0 PatchURL: 'http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch' ProductCode: 'WoW' PLEASE HELP MEJastor6 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Payment Options [PagSeguro] UoL Please Blizzard Add PagSeguro For Brazilians players.... is the best way to make payment online... It is the most simple and practical to make online payments in Brazil than dineroMail. Sorry for my english.. Dineromail is pretty<>, asking for documents unnecessary and complicating the lives of their customers. Post here what you think of it.Autobots0 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 My recent Experience with CSRs and GMs So, for the past 4 days I have been bouncing tickets back and forth with CSRs and GMs. It all started when I got back home from and extended stay overseas on work. (I work as a mechanic with a natural gas drilling company.) I went to check my email, and I couldn't. So after getting my email back in my control, I noticed some emails from Blizzard. You know, password changes, email change, etc. The ones you never want to see if you didn't ask for them. So, after 4 days, about 5 tickets, 2 Account recovery forms, ID scans, 2 different email changes, etc. I finally have full access and control of my account again. I would like to take this time to personally thank all the GMs and CSRs that worked with me and helped me get my account back. Seriously, Thank you. I'm glad to know that, even though you guys might not have the quickest CS, you do care enough to help. So, take it from me. Put a little trust in Blizzards CS if anything happens to your account. They might take awhile, but they will straighten everything out.Vixz5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 My level went back by 2 Okay, it all started when I took a break from WoW back in June I think, on my night elf I KNOW I was level 47, but when I came back I was 45. Is this normal, is this blizzards way of saying "Don't take a break or you will be punished" or is this a rare glitch? Please help!Jastor4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Account merger Lets say i had two different battle.net accounts one has my original wow toons on it (cata CE upgraded) and the other has wow (with cata (retail version) and my SC2 license (CE) is it a) possible to merge these two accounts into the one battle.net account..? and b) would i keep my CE's? basically, i'm asking can i merge two battle.net accounts together so that my two different collectors editions are together (wow +sc2)Automatisch9 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 moving this toon to another realm this morning i changed this toon faction and now want to move him to another realm but in my acount it still says that he is still in changing faction even hours later and after i played him i even opend a ticket but still no answer please helpHacinth4 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Verification email never arrives? I removed my old authenticator this morning by calling Blizz because I sold my phone and forgot to remove it off my account before I did like an idiot, but I have a new phone now and I wanted to put a new authenticator back on but I'm still waiting on my verification email before I can proceed with the next step. I asked for it to be sent via the battle.net page before I went to work this morning and now I'm home but it's still not there. It's definitely going to the right address, but doesn't seem to be getting here at all. :( Has anyone else ever had this problem? Any way to fix it so I can attach the authenticator or will I need to call Blizz again to have it set up?Snax10 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Transfer -> Name Reserved -> Cannot Log In I transferred my Death Knight to Kargath tonight, and had a monk there with the name I wanted to use for her. After deleting the monk, I was unable to rename my Death Knight to my deleted monk's name. I put in a ticket, I'm just wondering how long until It'll be solved?Zìsh14 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Cant loot Sealed chest off Lich King I finished shadowmourne tonight on my paladin Audron. Killed LK while on the quest and the sealed chest dropped, but when I try to loot it, it says "you can't loot that item now" I'd really like to get my chest and get the rewards for it. Edit: I'm still in the instance its the only item on LK. really dont wanna get screwed over and not get thisInteractiv13 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Unexplained Macro Modifier Problem If I am moving forward (holding down W) I cannot use a shift modifier with the key X. Shift X is not bound to another key. This only happens when I use the combination: W, Shift, and X. Thus: 1) holding W, Shift, and Any other key other than X works fine. 2) holding Shift, X, and any key other than W (for example A and D, my strafing keys) also works fine 3) shift-X is not bound to anything in WoW (shift is a modifier for a macro attached to the key X). Neither is shift-W. Yes I am sure. 4) It does not matter what macro is placed on X, if I am holding W, Shift, and X no part of any macro will function. Yea this is a weird problem... If it makes a difference I am running Windows and using an Apple Keyboard. Would really appreciate it if somebody could find out whats wrong.Zerazsa3 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 New patch coming when? Is there any word on when this 5.2 patch will be hitting?Eckhargar2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Just upgraded account - cannot level past 20 Hi, I just upgraded from trial to Mists, and cannot get my character past lvl 20 or get more than 10 gold. Can someone tell me why or help me with this? Thanks.Parthoma2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 How long for scroll of res lvl boost? I claimed the scroll of resurrection and applied it to one of my toons but when I logged in after the toon is still at its original lvl...not 80. How long will it take to be applied?Usell5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Question.... I have three email accounts, However one is my battle.net account. Today in an email address not associated with WoW, I get an email for a purchase in the blizzard store. Is it possible to report this and have it removed or have the account owner update the email address that goes with their account?Rawrme11 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Inquiry about Refer A Friend I have a question about Refer A Friend. I have recently recruited my friend and the link is still active until the 18 of February. My question is my friend who is level 80 would like to grant levels to my character who is level 40, but every time i click the grant a level button nothing happens. We did level to 80 together and i don't see what could be the problem. Could you please help, thank you. ~WaayzWaayz3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Authenticator problems I wanted to put some cash on my Battle.Net wallet, the only problem is I need an authenticator to get it to work, so I grab an authenticator and I think all is fine and dandy except the authenticator doesn't work when I try logging into World of Warcraft or Diablo 3. It says the authenticator is wrong when I know for a fact that it is right, but the confusing part is that the authenticator works perfectly fine when I try to log on to the website.. Please help :)Leroÿ5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Can I play on a br server with eng client? As title asks, can I play on a brazilian server with an english client? I'm thinking about getting into the game but I don't wanna use the translated client even tho I'm brazilian. Is there a way that I can play with the "normal" client?Maxium3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Cant buy from blizzard store/use card. So i decided to shop on the BS for a mount, but my order couldnt be processed, card error. Tried this many times, same issue. Now its telling me that my payment method cannot be used and that i need to contact blizzard, but I dont have time to sit on the phone only to not make it into a hold qeue, also not a day after i was able to pay for a faction/realm change, but I still cant buy from their store.Xanol7 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Just got disconnected and now can't login I have SMS/Authenticator.. my password is the same as i logged into b.net account but i get error #104 when trying to loginGrafex14 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Just like that ..... its all gone <clipped>Morrdock92 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Can I please ding 86? Thanks! I was on MoP trial and to no surprise I learned I had to pay Blizzard money to continue enjoying the game. I decided to upgrade the account and buy MoP so I could ding, and I still was locked at 1 exp to next level. So I signed up for a reoccuring payment plan, STILL CANNOT DING!! How is my account still flagged to not level? Restarted game multiple times!Trollpop3 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Character Transfer If I were to transfer a character that got the Onyxian Whelpling and Mr. Chilly for WoW's 5th anniversary and for merging into a battle.net account, will those companions remain with the original battle.net account or will they go with the character since I earned them on that character?Maratrayn2 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 in game question on monitors I am seeking help with a few things. 1. I just got a wide screen monitor. Now it is hard to click abilities. Have to click lower left corner. How can you fix this? 2. The hand icon is no way too small. Is there a way to enlarge it? 3. The map on the upper right corner. Is there a way to move this? 4. what is the recommended setting for 22 in monitor. I have it at present 1600*1200 or so. Please and thank youGrisol5 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 purchasing game time? Ok im sorry if this is a stupid question, but i could not find an answer anywhere. Anyways, i was wanting to buy some game time for a friend who has a frozen account and wants to start playing again. I was going to purchase it and give him the code so he can add it to his account. My question is, when i purchase it why do i need to put in my address? Is it shipped to my house after i purchase or do i just receive the activation code via online for me to add?Jazmiina4 Jan 18, 2013