Customer Support

Apr 5, 2013 Time Lost Proto-Drake Down... NO MOUNT??? Well as the title says, I was lucky enough to find and kill this sickeningly rare monster..which.. didnt drop the mount..? Upset, I was like whatever im going to bed, and its just a game anyway" and thought of a few things last night: Well... why didnt i get the mount..?!? is it even harder to get now that people are going to be looking for it now that Northrend is nice and quiet? Is the chance of the mount droping from this rare mob been decreased from 100% to somthing simply lower and the mob now has a more frequent spawn time? IDK, but I know this - It's a 1/16th chance to find it, I found it, and was I jipped bacause of a glitch or a bug...? If sombody could answer this I'de appreciate it, I dont wana complain for no good reason lol Thx.Nonki14 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 think some1 tried to extract my account info? this was the message i got 23:28 [Bìizzardi]: [Game Master]GM: Hi Blizzard Entertainment notifies you.(Abnormal account)! please visit:___________ sure that you are the original owner of the account. Or the system will suspend your account. assumed it was fake right awaySilás9 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Outside Orgrimmar, Thunder Blade realm Outside the back gate, there are two quests I need to turn in. But there are these raiders that dont stop spawning, and because the npc's are always in combat, I cant continue my game. Can even fight the ancient guy for some reason, probably related to the glitch. I'm going to bed, hopefully in the morning this will be resolved.Grumblepuss2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Alt guild leadership transfer? I want to transfer my alt guild leadership to this account from my banned account, all characters inside this guild except this one are in my banned accounts. I no longer able to log on those characters again. I submitted a ticket at support center, they saying I have to wait 90 days to get the leadership pass to one of higher ranked member. Considering this character has the lowest rank in the guild, do I really have to wait 3x90 days before I even possible to get the leadership to this character?Asuu2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 No Quests in the vale of eternal blossoms I was moving along in vale of eternal blossoms and did the quest from He Softfoot called Whitepetal lake. Finished that quest turned it in to He and that was all she wrote, he gave me nothing and nothing else lit up anywhere. I've been all over looking for ! and logged out and back in, I'm sure I'm missing something painfully obvious but I simply can find nothing out here to do...any help would earn cookies and maybe pie!Arvins13 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Never received RAF mount but says claimed I never bothered bringing this up before but as I'm about to do another RAF on the account for the new mount I figured I should. Back in 2011 (7/5/2011 9:21 AM according to the account rewards page) I RAF'd myself and the page says I earned both the gametime and the X-53 mount but I never received it either in game or on my account so I was wondering if it could be looked in to before I do a new RAF. The account that RAF'd wasn't this one but the second account on my battle.net.Talila4 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Server transfer gone wrong Hello, I recently did a server transfer but accidently picked the wrong server. I waited a day or two because I didn't think it was fixable, but I figured I'd make a thread here to hopefully get it resolved. I was wondering if I could get a refund so I can choose the right server or maybe have a GM put me on the right server.Velithviä3 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Cannot Progress on GG Engineering Fighting GG Engineering is impossible as a hunter. Having any pet on the battlefield causes the goblin to fire rockets randomly, making it impossible to deal enough damage to complete the encounter. I don't have the capability to heal through the encounter as shaman or warlocks do and the gnome's attack cannot be silenced or intterupted in any way, This effectively breaks the encounter and prevents the player from beating the fight the way it was designed to be fought.Lytum2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Character transfer help How do I start a character transfer to another realm? I am stuck here: Select the World of Warcraft license that has the character you want to transfer. I feel like an idiot, but where do i find this? Thanks!Aluraluna1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Unable to Login on a specific character Alright... After trying multiple times (in at least one of those cases, waiting several minutes after the load bar had filled), I've come to the conclusion that something's up with an alt of mine; namely, I can't log into him, and just him alone. I'm a regular, but... It's admittedly slipped my mind on what the proper procedure for something like this is. For reference, the character is Telorian - RavenholdtMarriama5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Battle chest clarification I need some clearing up on the battle chest. so if i upgrade i will get 30 days to play and when that 30 days are up i cant play my lvl20+ characters anymore, correct? because the battle.net store page doesnt even mention anything about limited gametime or subscriptions,Lindseyhatt4 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Found Onyx Egg, Elder doesn't take it. I found my first Onyx Egg this evening, and in the item description it tells me that the Elder would take love to have it, but when I try to talk to her, she doesn't give me an option to give it to her. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or am just missing a small detail on what I need to do with the egg. I tried relogging and exiting the game. I even restarted my computer, thinking it might be a slow reaction. Nothing has worked so far. Is my egg glitched?Kerathe2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Can not fly :( I have Cata i have all flying except for master flying, and i can not fly anywhere anymore idk why, i tried flying in stormwind on a number of different mounts and it just says you cant fly here, i have the flying licence and im lvl 82. i have three lvl 90s an 86 and this toon 82 and never had this problem till nowCheyenné5 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Realms that are dying. I am a player on a older realm that has all but died. I am inquiring as to whether a fix is in the works for this issue. I do not believe in paying for character transfers as the price is ridiculous. Mind you there are maybe 150 Active alliance players daily -_- The realm is dunemaul.Ederoth1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 I killed Oondasta and sha and got no loot Hi, i killed Oondasta and sha on tuesday and i got nothing, not even a bag and i have not killed them this week and still got nothing. So im not sure what's going on here. Any explanation on this issue?Vourtel3 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Character stolen from account and transferred Recently got an e-mail stating that account had been locked down because a transfer of realms and taken place a for character of mine. The transaction was said to be declined but yet my character still resides on kel-thuzad realm instead of uther and is now a human instead of undead. Everything probably stolen! I can't get any help in this matter at all? Why do i pay blizzard so that some person can steal my hard work and i can't get it back? This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Zuelaz2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Name requires change for no reason. Came back to WoW and noticed one of my charecters "Sagat" was changed to "Sagatxyz" and then once again requires a change. Why was this changed to begin with? No transfers. Can Blizzard change it back? Pretty crappy return surprise... http://i.imgur.com/mPilSgv.jpg?1?3246Valius10 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 stuck at loading screen I'm having a problem where when logging in the loading screen comes up and the bar across the bottom fills up completely,but that's as far as it goes,it freezes up for about 10 minutes before kicking me of the server. The computer is brand new. I've been able to log on with no problems for the past week. I've tried doing the repair thing. Tried to even re-download the client Any suggestions? ThanksDömino2 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Human Resources I apologize if this is not the correct forum, though I'd imagine this would be the closest to it. I'm currently looking into job prospects with Blizzard and am having some questions regarding my portfolio and some other elements of the application process. I've looked over the in site careers section but have not come up with anything that resolves my issue. I've looked through for various contact information but tend to only find social networking links to the official Blizzard twitters, facebooks, etc, or the customer support phone-line. Is there any way for me to contact a Blizzard Entertainment human resources personel or recruiting officer? Many thanks.Melyria9 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Guild Name change after transfer question. Hey I recently transferred my guild to a new server, as in like 20 minutes ago it finished. I can't seem to find anywhere this guild name change option that I read was included with the guild transfer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Dropshot6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Stuck at Retrieving Character List My game is stuck at the "Retrieving Character List". Have been waiting 10 minutes, and logging out, or changing servers does nothing to help. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue?Beeblebroxx1 Apr 5, 2013
May 18, 2013 Battle net error #107 done all steps listed in support to try and clear the error, and i still cant log in. what do i do now?Simplygnomez3 May 18, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Recruit a Friend Question I had a fairly simple question about this process. I was looking at recruiting my brother. The thing about this is that me and him operate on two relatively different schedules, thus would bring us to be able to allow the use of a single computer. How would the process work for this case, seeing as how the computer already has WoW downloaded onto it. Would I just get him set up on a second computer, or what? <.< Also. After the two months are up to get the mount (though granted he would play more), if he decided to give up on the membership, whether it be due to financial issues, not liking it, etc, would that forfeit the mount or would I keep it?Xiolinfur12 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 BattleTag Chat Last fall i purchased an extra account for my 8 year old son. I tied it to my battlenet account because I wanted to be able to monitor him closely, his friends, etc. I didnt realize that you can do parental controls via the account console so I hadnt even thought about crossover conflictions. Most of the crossover is minor. He might be able to delete a companion or capture 20 brown rabbits and they appear in my companions list. That is all fine, only minor inconveniences. The major one though is I am also a guild leader and recruiter and when adding battle-tag or Real IDs I find that messages are often routed to his computer rather than mine (seems to largely depend on who was logged in first without logging out). I know this is an odd question, but is there a way to turn off incoming battletag messages to his account but not mine? Or if not, seperate his from my battle tag and make him his own? I had read that what I was doing was a conflict of the ToS too. Having him play on an account tied to my battle.net is wrong somehow? Any suggestions?Jordvik6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Pre-Paid Credit Card I purchased a pre paid master card (IN CANADA) with a pre loaded amount of 30$ canadian dollars. I tried to do a server transfer but the transaction could not be completed. So i called customer support, they told me that blizzard has problems with pre loaded credit cards and that sometimes they dont work... He checked all of the information, everything went through i even phoned back after and spoke with another lady and she said there is nothing she can do. What am I suppose to do? No where on Battle.net does it say that "Oh by the way, credit cards dont really work well.. sorry about your luck" I dont have a normal credit card.. and i can no longer return the pre-paid credit card. I all i want is a server change.. I've been forking out money for Blizzard for a long time and right now I'm feeling a bit crossed, kinda as if i've been wasting my money. I can pay 15$ a month on a dead server, finally i get fed up with it.. i decide to change servers... willing to pay the money.. bought a legit prepaid credit card.. But then again there is no real point in me posting this because i'm never going to get anything back from Blizzard right? thats how their customer service seems to work :) (past experience)Ibeesnipen12 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 My account Ok i have been playing on the free trial for last 5 days, yesterday when i logged in it offered me the battlechest for 9.99 so i bought it. and it said with the battle chest i get 1 free month of full game play. I am able to go past lvl 20 which would be caped for the free trail but im still not able to use the AH talk in any of the chats or use a bank. why is this , did i just wast money in a game where im not really allowed to do any thing , this does raise concerns. and if nothing is able to be done it makes me question myself about wanting to even spend money on the other 2 exspansionsDarktyphoon4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 BlizzCon - Payment Methods I am just curious what type of payment methods are accepted? I know the standard credit/debit card, but was curious about PayPalBambrèw2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Free Character Transfer Why are there no free transfers from the realm Illidan? It's a locked server and I want to leave it for a less populated server.Austopig2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Subscription renew.. So I've renewed my subscription coz it ran out but I still can't log in to raid ... is there like a waiting period when you renew with paypal?Ooyeah4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 30 Day time not crediting full 30 days So I added 30 DAYS of time. Now looking that I added this one the 2nd and did so the previous month. Why it is that on the 1st at 6:30 it expires? That's not 30 days. Not to mention all that downtime! Sure you call it maintenance, but when it rolling restarts for 15 min here and there and here and there... I want my day back. I used a 30d code, i should get 30 days and not 29. Any advice? Help?Zerodeaths10 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Overcrowding Naked people griefing everywhere. :(Eisai12 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Enchanting Mistake I saved up sha crystals for Dancing Steel, and put that on my sword yesterday. Later on that day, I realized there was a blacksmithing enchant that you could put on your weapon too. So I threw that on my sword. This morning when I was linking my sword to a friend, I noticed Dancing Steel was gone. Then it hit me...I can only have 1 enchant per weapon!! So I opened a ticket with support and even though they said that they could see in the log where I had made the mistake, they wouldn't fix it because more than 2 hours had passed. They also said that a popup window warned me I would lose Dancing Steel. I obviously don't remember seeing that. So is that 2 hour mistake time limit supposed to teach me a lesson of some sort? If players don't realize their mistakes fast enough, they're SOL? I'm not going to fly around and mine 5k worth of gold to get it back. And it doesn't look like Blizzard is going to give it back, so I'm throwing in the proverbial warcraft towel. The good thing is that leaving warcraft will definitely help me use my free time more wisely. So maybe it's a blessing in disguiseKhar4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Need a bit of help with character transfer! So our GM has decided he'd pay for some of us to transfer to Wyrmrest Accord when the guild transferred. Well, today's the big transfer but I'm a bit stuck! I've gone through the process of choosing which character I'd like to transfer, which realm it's heading to, and selected PayPal as my payment method. Now, when I entered my password when it asked for it, it authenticated my information, then redirected me to a page reading: "Link a new credit or debit card to make an instant payment" With all the fill-in-the-blank goodies that you're supposed to put the information in. It won't let me skip this step or anything! I don't need to link a credit or debit card, the money was gifted by another PayPal user - it's showin' on my account balance and everything! "25.00 USD" I'm in a bit of a pickle, and would REALLY appreciate any form of help.Medemine12 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Account Balance i was wondering if I loaded 15$ to my account balance if that would then be used towards paying my next monthly billing cycle?Jagermeistr5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Phone numbers? The old contact info sticky has been replaced. There are no phone numbers for Billing or Tech Support showing, nor was I able to follow links to any phone contact information. Have phone calls to Billing and Tech Support been shut down, or what am I missing in the "Channels" sticky? Thanks in advance!Klaatu4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 "Blizzard" emails Often I get emails claiming its blizzard and I know it isnt and just a scammer trying to get information. I thought I would take the time to post the email. Thank you otherwise violates our policies for Battle.net and Diablo III,‏ Blizzard Entertainment (noreply@battle.com) Add to contacts 3/29/13 To: From: Blizzard Entertainment (noreply@battle.com)Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk. Sent: Fri 3/29/13 2:04 PM To: Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days. Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check Dear customer, Because you are involved in the trading of gold and equipment. legitimately means playing with an unaltered game client. Doing otherwise violates our policies for Battle.net and Diablo III, and it goes against the spirit of fair play that all of our games are based on. We strongly recommend that you avoid using any hacks, cheats, bots, or exploits. Suspensions and bans of players that have used or start using cheats and hacks will You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with: Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account. * Account name * Account password * Secret Question and Answer Show * Please enter the correct information If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation. Blizzard Entertainment SAS TSA 60 001 Service Administration des Comptes 78143 Velizy Villacoublay Cedex If you wish to review our current Rules and Policies for World of Warcraft and Battle.net, they can be found at: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/ http://us.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/about/termsofuse.html Account Administration Team Diablo III World of Warcraft , Blizzard Entertainment 2013 © 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy Developers English (United States)Solsunforge4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 How do I use my battle.net balance? I want to buy the battle pet that is 50% off this week. I seem to have no option to use the battle.net money that I have in my balance. Is there any way at all to use this to buy the battle pet?Zarsha5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Forgot my old account name from before 2009! I played back in 2005 on a different account, and I've been wanting to reactivate it but I forget the account name! It was before battle.net and my emails have been wiped... Is there a way I could find out my account name? I know the email its hooked up to. Thanks!Çalus4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Disconnect when afk, even while moving So, do we get disconnect when afk even when moving and with that option to don't disable afk when moving on Interface? Or is there a way to overcome this?Lanzet2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Question about server transfers and same name I've got a quick question about a possible upcoming server transfer. I've got my Main character on one server, and a second character on the server I'm planning to transfer to. However, I named them both Malenna. (So a friend could find me, check out the server, see if I really want to transfer etc.) My main is Lv 90, however my alt on the server I'm looking to transfer is only lv 28. Would it be possible for me to delete the Lv28 and then transfer my main character without being prompted to change the name? Or is there a period of time I should wait between deleting the lv28 and transferring the lv90? Thanks!Malenna6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Person trying to scam me! (Item not found)Cromwellz3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 i"ve download the free trial but i've paid 2 I downaloaded the free trial but I had already bought the expension burning crusade in 2006 I downlaod it and i reach the level 20 and a paid 2 time for the expension and I dont have any more quest to do??? I've paid two timeDelush2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Character stuck with update process Hi I'm having trouble getting onto my dk (destro). After I cancelled a purchase because I wanted to transfer him to a different location then what I oringinally had chosen. he is currently stuck with an update message so I cannot play him. Also I'm assuming I need to wait till someone with access can fix this problem. I'm curious to how long a ticket process for this type of situation could take? Or if I should go in a different direction with this personal problem I've created for myself.Priestswap1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Account locked and can't access email..... When trying to log into the game after getting off work today It tells me my account is locked due to suspicious activity... so I click on the link given and do what is says to go about unlocking it... but when I tried accessing my email account I'm told it does not exist.. been looking for some way to fix this ever since with no luck... :(Frostlillies3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Game Time I have been playing WoW for about 6 months or so and I noticed that when I renew gametime I lose a day or two of the previous month's gametime. I could let my account run completely out then go purchase time, but that's a hassle. Is there a reason you can't put new gametime on and have it piggyback onto the end ot the previous month's game time? It seems like an easy solution through programming that should have been adjusted years ago.Teviana6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Any one having issues logging in this morning As soon as i log on with my character it's an instant disconnect. Not having issues with my internet at all, just can't loginCreambeef1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Shin'ka, Execution on Dominion bug Ok blizzard I've had enough. I might come off as a but sore noob, but i have literally completed The Terrace of Endless Spring around 11 times in the last week and have rolled twice using elder charms and have not received the Axe, clearly. The bonus roll doesn't even hesitate to give me gold ! I've lost count of how many times i have rolled on this boss before last week which leads me to think there is some kind of bug ? I currently have a ticket in and i thought i may as well let the community know of my problem. Please blizzard i need a reply/fill in of what is going on ps I have heard that there is some sort of "luck" which increases your chance by a certain percentage if you do not receive that item. Is this true? My character who is not receiving this loot is Inzerkka lvl 90 Blood DK Realm Saurfang AllianceIhuffy3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Item recovery Would it be possible for an item I sold to an NPC be recovered. I can not buy back, as i sold it yesterday and burred it under other trash items, before i noticed it was missing from my bags. Item in question is: White Tiger Helmet, it had gems in the sockets but those i can replace, while the item itself is a little more tricky.Andryana5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Awesome GM From: Customer Support Subject: World of Warcraft - InGame Support Greetings Reggincombat, We were able to provide the restoration you requested. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs with your request. An email will be sent to your registered email address with the full details of your restoration. If you have not received a response after some time, please visit your Account Management webpage at https://us.battle.net/account to verify that your e-mail address is correct. Also check your e-mail filters to allow e-mails from our In-Game Support Staff. Please be advised we will be unable to respond via in-game e-mail. Thank you for your time, and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft! Kind Regards, ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Game Master Dristyliane (¸.•´ (¸.•´ ¸.•´ Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment www.battle.net/support This GM helped for a good 2 hrs finding and retrieving my lost heirlooms. They were kind and respectful and worth the time it took to get my ticket answered. I wouldn't mind waiting for Several days again if I get a professional GM like them.Blackeness2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Missing an achievement! I've created ticket after ticket, and I have to wait days and days just to get a GM that cannot comprehend what I'm saying in my ticket. I received Gladiator in season 4. The achievement says "Earn the Gladiator title in an arena season" and every time I put in a ticket to please have my achievement fixed, a gm will respond that they see I rightfully earned it and I do have my mount. The first GM apologizes and says I cannot receive another mount for gladiator season 5? The second GM responded with "I apologized, but you did place in .5%, but not rank 1? I do not want a title and I do not want a mount. I just please... want my achievement? I have every other achievement in arena from season 4, but I did not receive my gladiator achievement. And it's terrible submitting ticket after ticket just to get a non intelligent response. Can someone please help on this?Kybia7 Apr 4, 2013