Customer Support

Apr 4, 2013 Shin'ka, Execution on Dominion bug Ok blizzard I've had enough. I might come off as a but sore noob, but i have literally completed The Terrace of Endless Spring around 11 times in the last week and have rolled twice using elder charms and have not received the Axe, clearly. The bonus roll doesn't even hesitate to give me gold ! I've lost count of how many times i have rolled on this boss before last week which leads me to think there is some kind of bug ? I currently have a ticket in and i thought i may as well let the community know of my problem. Please blizzard i need a reply/fill in of what is going on ps I have heard that there is some sort of "luck" which increases your chance by a certain percentage if you do not receive that item. Is this true? My character who is not receiving this loot is Inzerkka lvl 90 Blood DK Realm Saurfang AllianceIhuffy3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Item recovery Would it be possible for an item I sold to an NPC be recovered. I can not buy back, as i sold it yesterday and burred it under other trash items, before i noticed it was missing from my bags. Item in question is: White Tiger Helmet, it had gems in the sockets but those i can replace, while the item itself is a little more tricky.Andryana5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Awesome GM From: Customer Support Subject: World of Warcraft - InGame Support Greetings Reggincombat, We were able to provide the restoration you requested. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs with your request. An email will be sent to your registered email address with the full details of your restoration. If you have not received a response after some time, please visit your Account Management webpage at https://us.battle.net/account to verify that your e-mail address is correct. Also check your e-mail filters to allow e-mails from our In-Game Support Staff. Please be advised we will be unable to respond via in-game e-mail. Thank you for your time, and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft! Kind Regards, ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Game Master Dristyliane (¸.•´ (¸.•´ ¸.•´ Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment www.battle.net/support This GM helped for a good 2 hrs finding and retrieving my lost heirlooms. They were kind and respectful and worth the time it took to get my ticket answered. I wouldn't mind waiting for Several days again if I get a professional GM like them.Blackeness2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Missing an achievement! I've created ticket after ticket, and I have to wait days and days just to get a GM that cannot comprehend what I'm saying in my ticket. I received Gladiator in season 4. The achievement says "Earn the Gladiator title in an arena season" and every time I put in a ticket to please have my achievement fixed, a gm will respond that they see I rightfully earned it and I do have my mount. The first GM apologizes and says I cannot receive another mount for gladiator season 5? The second GM responded with "I apologized, but you did place in .5%, but not rank 1? I do not want a title and I do not want a mount. I just please... want my achievement? I have every other achievement in arena from season 4, but I did not receive my gladiator achievement. And it's terrible submitting ticket after ticket just to get a non intelligent response. Can someone please help on this?Kybia7 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Saved to Instance Hello I've been farming the Battered Hilt and I haven't Ran the 3 dungeons since yesterday. Today I came into Forge of Souls Today and asked me the 2/2 bosses question and said accept or leave Instance so I accept and now both Bosses are downed... Strange Bug I guess opened a ticket about it.. Anyone else have this happen to you?.Mythrem1 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 help well untill my acount gets upgraded this is the only place i can post.....SMH but anyway im trying to find a trainer for my mount . i went to UC to and talk to stable and my class traing and neather one with give me the skill what do i need to do please helpDarktyphoon6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Recruit a friend not get any benefits . My friend said he can recruit me and we will get triple exp together . And now I play for around 1 week . There is no benefit about it. Even my friend's account said my account and his account were linked. So what should I do now ? PS. First time i play there is no wow1 or wow2. but after he said my account is linked with his . then appear the wow1 or wow2 selected .I play wow1 and upgrade my account already .Tylaniron5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 NO Account transfer !!!!!!!!!!!!! Terenas is just flat out dying and losing people everyday to the point that raiding is about impossible. I am stick of lfr and have lost the joy of playing the game at this level. I hate to say it; that with out an account transfer servive I am more inclined to quit then pay 6x 25 bucks. Then I guess blizz makes more from charging people to move then how many players might quit for not paying such a high transfer fee. BTW its worse because my wife would be another 100 bucks. That is just TOO MUCH money.Cyrust5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Issues after transfer. Myself, my husband, and two of our friends (total of 4 people) completed a realm transfer with faction change yesterday. Each of us logged in, chose our faction, customized our character, selected names that were accepted, and were able to play without any issues. Three of us have now been given the screen upon login telling us that we were flagged for a name change. None of the names originally chosen were showing as being used on the server. Although they are being used on other servers. Tickets have been submitted and are currently waiting for a response. Just curious if this is a bug and if anyone else has had this same issue after transferring recently. Also wondering if there is a possibility that I may get my original chosen name after the re-roll back.Pyppie8 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Trial version error I purchased the battlechest last night, i waited a couple hours, and i got on this morning and got to level 20, and it says i'm still on the trial account. Is there anyway besides creating a that i can do to remove this? I've tried unchecking remember account name and relogging but that didn't help. I'd like to level up during spring break, so i'm hoping this can be fixed as soon as possible. Please and thank you! EDIT: I purchased the digital version of the Battlechest.Kynyin9 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Closing Threads About Poor Customer Service @Vrakthris: Honestly, it really bothers me that you keep closing these threads. It also really bothers me that your response to my last thread was essentially, "it's the customers' fault." I get it, lots of people submit bogus and/or inappropriate tickets they could probably solve themselves. How is this an excuse for 2+ day long wait times? If I call my cable company, a company historically known for terrible customer service and they place me on hold for two days, is it justified b/c they get a lot of calls about free HBO? No, because it's YOUR job to filter through and efficiently manage and respond to them. Now I'd love to have a constructive thread about what you can do to improve customer service efficiency, but I doubt you really want to have that conversation on the forums. It would involve a lot of information about your employment practices that I'm sure you don't want to share. To be honest though, if after 8 years its still this bad, you probably need professional help.Terrorize19 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Server Transfer ='s Flagged Name. Hello, I've seen the other threads about this topic and the current issues regarding the matter. I created this thread for hopes that my name can be unflagged, and unchanged. Server Trans: Moonrunner - Tichondrius. Edit: Tickets are averaging days before a response.. lolDekarmoon6 Apr 4, 2013
May 9, 2013 "GetAll" Scan fix for Addons Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone's heard or seen anything about Blizz fixing the "GetAll" scan that has been broken since 5.2 - the one that Auctioneer, Auction-lite, etc use. This is a major inconvenience for me personally, because my computer chugs along while doing a full scan. I know that the functionality of the actual game comes before Addon functions (as it SHOULD) BUT, i would still like blizz to take a look at it. Who's with me? AsharakAsharak10 May 9, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Not getting prof skill up? Yesterday I was fishing, caught several fish and then got the message "Your fishing skill has increased to 508. But I was already at 508. This morning, my cooking was at 586. I made a Banquet of the Wok, which says it's worth 8 points (orange). My cooking is still at 586. Is there a bug in the profs?Fedjeen4 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Tabard Holder A while back Blizz announced that they had a "solution" for all the tabards that take up space in our bags / banks. Has any further progression been made. (please don't say it was the void storage - that's for "other" fine gems). If it was Void Storage - Has there been any thought to making it like the mounts / battle pet tabs?Sonicross3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 side stepping issues i have an issue that has not been resolved and either gets closed out or lock. this is what i posted on another thread witch sorta avoided the issue and game me a non-related generic sounding answer. the thread was shortly locked so i could not reply to my issue this is what i wrote I have an issue with this as well, i finished a raid and won the role for an elite back piece because my bag was full i didn't get it and i could not loot the boss for some reason. my guild members could see the loot but it gave them an error message that it didn't belong to them. so i opened a ticket, i didn't have anyone get back to me till the end of the 4th day. in between that time i ended up valor capping and opened my gear window and the valor window searching for the best upgrade, totally forgetting i was waiting on a ticket from 2 days earlier and bought another back piece. so finally i was returned the back from the raid and when i opened up a ticket to try to return my valor back the gm would not do it stating that he cant refund a "rented" item. i explains that my intent was not to rent that i forget i was waiting 4 days for the ticket and it was because of the glitch i had made the mistake other wise i would up bought much needed pants. he then stated that the problem was when i decided to buy the back piece while waiting for the other one to come. i was upset and i tried to ague my point and the gm discounted the chat and marked my ticket as resolved. I am furious that this is how i get treated when i pay money to play its unreasonable it was not buyers remorse it was oops i forgot i was waiting for one that bugged out a few days before. i have the entire conversation and i showed a few of my guild members and they where equally heated. How can i get this issue attended to timely and resolved for real not just ignored and written off, if u like i can post the entire conversation i had it saved this is the response witch do not apply to my situation since this all resulted over a bug and a 4 day wait ticket to resolve that bug I am sorry, Kritaly, while I understand the reason why you may have made the purchase and subsequently wanted a refund once the issue had been resolved this is not generally something that our In-Game Support staff is able to do. If the refund timer has not yet expired (i.e. it is still within the 2 hours after purchase) and you cannot refund the item that is when our staff is able to intervene. If the item is otherwise working correctly, they cannot. 04/03/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Kritaly I am sorry, Kritaly, while I understand the reason why you may have made the purchase and subsequently wanted a refund once the issue had been resolved this is not generally something that our In-Game Support staff is able to do. If the refund timer has not yet expired (i.e. it is still within the 2 hours after purchase) and you cannot refund the item that is when our staff is able to intervene. If the item is otherwise working correctly, they cannot. 04/03/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Kritaly i opened up a ticket to try to return my valor back the gm would not do it stating that he cant refund a "rented" item. To be clear, the Game Master explained what the refund system was intended for. He clarified several times and in one of his explanations did state that is was not intended as a rental type of service while waiting for another item. He even expressed that he understood that the original issue and wait time to have it resolved was not your fault. I'm sorry but it does little good to continue to cover the same subject over a 45 minute discussion, when there isn't anything that the rep can do so alter their ability to help. Which is why in the end he had to close the conversation out since you did not indicate that you had a separate issue that you needed assistance with. If you wish to provide feedback the appropriate venue to do so would be in the survey that should become available once the ticket has been marked as resolved. To be clear, the Game Master explained what the refund system was intended for. He clarified several times and in one of his explanations did state that is was not intended as a rental type of service while waiting for another item. He even expressed that he understood that the original issue and wait time to have it resolved was not your fault. I'm sorry but it does little good to continue to cover the same subject over a 45 minute discussion, when there isn't anything that the rep can do so alter their ability to help. Which is why in the end he had to close the conversation out since you did not indicate that you had a separate issue that you needed assistance with. If you wish to provide feedback the appropriate venue to do so would be in the survey that should become available once the ticket has been marked as resolved. As soon as i posted about this issue the thread was locked. shoved off just like the GM did. It seems like instead of just admitting the mistakes and fixing it i just get side stepped and cut off. when this happens who can we go to. is there a management team that can assist us or is there nothing else to do besides vent it to the wow community?Kritaly25 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Would this break the rules? (naga nostromo) My buddy gave me his naga nostromo, it has the ability to make macros, so my question for it is with my shaman. If I made it do something like drop a totem then use the Projection ability would that be too much? I had seen swifty do something similar with an older video of his with heroic leap. Just wanna know the limits of what I can do with it :) edit: basically his video was him macroing heroic leap with a click at the end so he basically leaped, upon clicking, where his mouse wasAlemental5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 HELLO! Upgrading account question. HELLO! I currently have a Battlechest account with Vanilla / BC / LK, and I want to upgrade my account. There's a problem though. I only have the money right now for Cata, $20, but Blizzard is offering a deal, for $40 I can get Cata AND MoP. So i went to the Blizzard store, and looked up the price of MoP alone, $40... If i buy Cata alone now, do i have to pay the $40 for MoP later? I'm going to hit 80 today and want to get to 90 ASAP, but I won't have money for a day or two. TL;DR Cata + MoP = $40, Cata alone is $20, will MoP be $20 as well? Or $40.Electrohëad5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Killed Alani but couldn't loot I Alani at 10:52 pm PST time (Moonrunner server time) April 2 and I couldn't loot him. I got no mount or achievement (if there is one). I don't have screen shots of me doing the pulling but these will clearly show that he's dead, he IS my tag, he DID attack me, and I have what use to be the item still on my task bar. And no I was not grouped and the logs should show that too. Not sure how to make the images clickable assuming that is possible http://postimg.org/image/mu6n9rnsx/ http://postimg.org/image/er31mvinr/ The item in the 2 slot is the Sky Crystal. There should be a log I received my 10th shard from my paladin Lebeau. There should be a log I combined them into a Sky Crystal. There should be a log I attacked Alani and when the fight was over I couldn't loot. If you armory me you can clearly see I don't have the mount learned nor is in in my bags. While I doubt it is possible to award me the mount I SHOULD have as I essentially never had the mount I'm requesting the the Sky Crystal be restored and I will gladly go kill him again. There should be dozens of logs showing I had the item. Hell just before I mailed the 10th shard from Lebeau to Summers I have expressed my glee in /1 of the Vale that I finally had the 10th shard, there should be a log of that too. Those 10 shards took month to gather and I hardly see it as far that I got screwed out of the mount simply because of a bug/glitch that prevented me from being able to loot him. If it's anything like the eggs for the green proto-drake it'll take another 2 years just to get new shards. As you can also see I did open an ingame ticket but more then 2 days is too long to leave it to try to get so drastic of a loss of item because of a glitch in the game that is Blizzards fault (not the first time something like this has happened but not getting loot on Galleon this week and loosing a Sky Crystal is VERY different)result in me suffering for it. Please all I'm asking it to have a simple item I already had that I lost because of a glithch be restored so I can go and kill the dragon again and get the mount that I rightfully should have. With how hard it is to get 10 shards I don't see this as too great a request.Summers5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Ping charge On 3 April 2013, 1.00 Canadian Dollar(s) = 0.99 U.S. dollar(s), at an exchange rate of 0.9868 (using nominal rate). However, I recieved 40 American Dollars for my 41 Canadian dollars. I demand an answer. Oh and It wont let me even open a ticket.Ibeecharming7 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 New Laptop, reinstalling I'm having a problem that I think I have found the answer to but I want to make sure as the last sticky was from a year ago. I have a new laptop that I installed the base version of WoW on so I could play the trial while waiting for a new time card. I put the base game on using my old WoW disc and I now see that I can download all of this from the game client to avoid install issues. My question is this. I have downloaded over 20gB of patches while playing the trial and I have a feeling that if I uninstall the game and reinstall from the online client I will have to download all those patches again. Is this true? If something I've said hasn't made sense then please feel free to correct me. I feel like I'm talking gibberish and I have a feeling this should be easier.Angelicnight2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 please help Hey all ive spent the last 2 weeks in isle of thunder, completing dailys and such, i have a quest were i need to get items for a chamberland but i am unable to get it without saurok for, after looking everywhere and constanly asking people for assistance i am still unable to transform. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!Chingchongte1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Battle.net balance and Blizzard store. Why are we unable to buy things from blizzard store with our battle net account balance. You really need to change this, Mostly so that people can buy pets like the current lil' rags sale. I understand that its probably some technical issue but it really needs to be fixed.Zalberd1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Needlebeak will not aggro me and evades Hi there, When I am attempting to kill Needlebeak in the Dojani River, it will not attack. It stands there and evades whenever attacked. It does not matter if I abandon the quest and re-sign up for it. The same issue happens. Any suggestions you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks. :) ErowynErowyn1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Same Old Same Old... On 3-19-13, I made this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8196653921 In this thread, Vrakthris assured me that the humongous big wait times on tickets was only due to "increased contact" caused by 5.2. "As soon as the increased level of contact from patch 5.2 returns to normal the number of tickets we receive will." - Vrakthris Today, 2.5 weeks later and over a month since 5.2 hit, the queue time for in-game tickets remains > 2 days. This is not acceptable customer service, dude.Terrorize12 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Accidental Bonus Roll "Pass" I managed to be clicking the portion of the screen where the "pass" button appears on the bonus roll dialogue box right as we killed heroic JK today. I desperately need the MH off that boss, so every chance I could get helps. Is there anything a GM can do to help me have a regain my chance at this roll. I feel so robbed. I was pumped all week knowing we'd get heroic JK down today and I'd have a bonus roll to use towards that huge upgrade, the most valuable roll i could use by far. It was such a huge let down seeing that dialogue box go away after an errant click, I mean it was even errant, I was clicking there for a reason...like what a stupid thing to be punished for. It happened so fast...I mean I don't know how I could have prevented this it was just random chance I was clicking that portion of the screen as the boss went down. A confirmation box would be so nice to prevent this sort of thing from happening. It really killed my excitement after killing that boss for the first time, even though it's just a small chance I work for that chance and really wanted to have it, just to have it taken away like that really really sucked. Sad Paladin. And to be completely fair, I actually downloaded MoveAnything to move my bonus roll frame before raid tonight. Turns out the mod is bugged for the one specific dialogue box and does not save the new position. So I even tried to move it, and plan for this contingency, and still got boned. So as far as I know its not even possible to move that frame to protect oneself.Bormes5 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Deleting Starter Account WoW1 I am not sure why there is a Starter Account WoW1 on my account and if I put it there I cannot remember when or why, but I would like it removed please mods, whenever you can. Cheers!Morgie1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 MoP Trial and Scroll of Resurrection Drunkles2 Apr 4, 2013
May 21, 2013 Transfer Aborted: Instance not found Getting this message quite frequently tonight (hearthing, dungeons, arena). Any ideas on how to fix it from happening?Qwes4 May 21, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Softbank locking battle.net account Good day, So I have a strange problem. I've been trying to use the mobile armory for about a week now on my Softbank iPhone 4. It repeatedly tells me Login Failed Too many attempts, even though I am using the correct username/password. It also did something strange when I went to check my battle.net account via the phone. Once I tried to log in, having put in my username/password and scramble crap correctly, it locks my account due to "suspicious activity". Furthermore, it did this twice within a 10 minute window (once was a fluke, but I figure if I tried again after resetting my password... no dice). Why is it doing this, Why can't I use the mobile armory on my Softbank iPhone... What's the problem here?Gizmotech1 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Faction change problems I faction changed + character transferred a day or two ago and I cannot for the life of me get the quest to begin the Operation Shield Wall quest line. I have completed all of the beginning Pandaria quests I can possibly think of that have to be completed for it, I've looked for an NPC at the Shrine that people have talked about, I've flown all around the entire continent to see if it'll randomly pop, as well as going to the actual location out of defeat hoping that it would show up. Am I TOTALLY missing something or...?Tanit2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Exchange my item please I've made 2 tickets now. I'm a casual player who decided he didn't like resto. The first piece of s13 I bought was the resto helmet, I shortly after decided I didn't enjoy resto at all. Why is it such a big deal to get an exchange. Do you know how much time I spent grinding random bgs to get those points? Honestly the reply from your in-game GM may as well have been a copy and paste; which to an 8 year player who waited 2 days for a reply, IS just insulting.Simulate10 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 strange lag So, I am in game right now and I got what looks like lag. I expected to be knocked off line and just log back in again but I can't see to do this. Other players can see my in chat, my toon is stuck in a casting animation. /camp dont work, the log out and exit game buttons don't work, and the char stuck feature don't work. My connection is holding at 92 home, 91 world with a fps between 60-70. There any other thing to try before I just hit ctr+alt+delete or alt+F4 to exit that way and log back in?Dahca0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Re-subbing issue I'm trying to resub back into wow, but it won't let me re-sub, I've phoned my company and i've carefully typed in the info on my card, but it still won't let me re-sub, Any idea's!?Snowypeak2 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 forum use still locked. My forum use was disabled because my subscription ran out. I resubbed but i still remain locked from using the forumsStatichavoc2 Apr 4, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 area 52 Madcowkillar29 Jun 14, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Stuck on loading screen. :/ Just wondering if anyone else is having the problem aswell. i get all the way through to selecting a character then pressing enter world it loads to about 75% and then wont do anything. eventually the game ends up not responding.. please help if you know a way of fixing it? cheersJuft0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Cant download or install game When i click "Download Client" it downloads the, World-of-Warcraft-Setup-enUS file. when i try to open this file i get this error. Failed to open a required file. Please check internet connection and try again. Error code: BLZPTS0000FHolycannoli8 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 boomie and reto no interupts you absoletly have to give boomie and resto interrupts for druids its byast and makes rares unsoloable because of abilities like healing mist that heal half the npc's health its impossible to get around it all sure I can bash or solar beam but you cant do that often enough to cancel out the npcs ability u need to fix thisMaherea6 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 RealID Name I have a question regarding getting the name changed on an account. My girlfriend's account is registered in a friend's name and not her own, but under her e-mail address and has always been paid for by her card. On RealID it displays his name and not hers. I was curious if it was possible for it to be re-named under her own name. I know that's a bit of a tricky situation owing to security reasons, and I won't be surprised if nothing can be done. Any answer would be much appreciated. Edited for more clarity.Andonisus3 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Recruit A Friend Question I just sent my friend a request to join WoW, and he followed the link and made an account. When will the RAF leveling bonus kick in? When he buys the battlechest up to wrath?Subtlety4 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Forum history deleted/Posts removed Why was this? I close to all of my posting history deleted. I was obviously not banned, so why? Unless near 800 poss of mine were suddenly deemed inappropriate. And yes, this was across various subsections and threads.Divergent5 Apr 3, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Oondasta / Galleon / Sha of Anger - No Loot? I recently put a ticket in regarding an issue where I have killed these world bosses for the first time this week and have not been awarded any loot whatsoever -- not even the Cache's which may have gold w/ or w/out a random item in it. I'm having this issue on my paladin character on the same realm as my rogue. Additionally I'm having another similar issue where I am not receiving a Key to the Palace of Lei Shen from any of the rare spawns on the Isle of Thunder. I didn't have any of the above issues in the past. I understand that the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen may have a low drop rate, but from what I understand regarding this particular item is that the drop rate is about 80-99% for your first rare spawn kill for that week. Please look into this matter, as I am not the only one experiencing this issue, according to raid chat. Thank you in advanceConduct32 Aug 30, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 massive latency from world on dalaran getting like 8k ms latency from world when usually have around 100ms Help or i cant raid tonight.Lovelywood1 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 [OT] @Kitty on the Broom.... Nev, I recently had an active military member of my guild die and I was looking to see if you had any ways to help me get a screenshot of his character, character name + guild tag with a transmog setup so I can make a print-out and frame it for his widow. He was 25 years old. My current guild is doing tons of outreach and donations. Is there an area or some type of support for someone who can no longer log in due to being deceased if we'd like to pay a tribute to him? Please advise.Sapphire7 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Account Upgrade Hey, so I am looking to upgrade My account from the starter kit, but I don't have a credit card as My credit score is horrid. I went to the upgrade page and saw that the only payment method is with a credit card, so what I was wondering is, is there a way to pay via paypal?Wellard4 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Battleground Chat Notifications I just dinged 90 last night on an alt with a friend of mine, but my battlegound notifications in chat do not appear on that character. They do however appear on this character. I have deleted my WTF/interface folder, though I use no addons. I have reset all my chat notifications and made sure anything battleground related is checked. What's going on?Flacidpencil2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Archaeology boxes from Pandaria not working. i was wondering if it was my end, i went and used the restored artifacts from pandaria to buy the troll archaeology boxes to open them to see if i could make some more troll stuff got 8 boxes and when i went to right click to get the items from it, the box just turned grey didnt open a loot table or anything. so im sitting in my bag with 8 of the troll archaeology boxes but no loot to work on the stuff, is this a bug on my end or a new bug with the small download this morning?Imyourheals3 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Can't Update When I try to update the launcher it give me an error and then won't let me update. Please help I would like to play the game today.Pokeitwo0 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Lil xt blizz store!!!! I made a ticket regarding the blizz store pet lil xt. I bought him with a debit card. the money was immediately taken off of my account. I had him for about a week and got him to level 13. Then all of a sudden he becomes greyed out in my logbook unable to use or summon him. I opened a ticket and the first GM said it was a bug and they will look into it. Then i made another one and the GM said there was a confusion with my payment and told me to go to the forums.....!!!Seriously?!?! a payment issue? really blizz? i had him for almost a week. How are you now telling me there was confusion? this is a bit much. im getting ripped off here. What givesBácongrease3 Apr 3, 2013