Customer Support

Mar 18, 2013 thinking about a faction change I would like to do a faction change but have a question that i can't find the answer too after looking through the FAQs and forum. I understand that when I change factions that my name will be locked out for 90 days on the realm, but if I want to switch back to horde I can do that 3 days after I switch. My question is that if I switch back to horde will I be able to use my name again or will it still be locked out for 90 days? Edit: This is assuming I'll be changing my name when I switch.Relinara3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Need an Ace familiar with Power Auras classic Im a BM hunter that wants to track when Intimidation, Bestrial wrath, Rapid fire and some trinkets I have are finished with their cool downs and ready for use. But for some reason the auras just stay on me and don't leave until a disengage form combat. I just need these auras to come up and show me exactly when I have them available and then fade out accordingly in the heat of an RBG. ( Like I have 2o hp left, there is a warrior on my heels, and I can use my nitro boosts to run off the cliff- but it may be suicide because I have no memory as to wether or not the CD is ready for my glider cloak!!! :) ) This is an amazing , sick add-on- I just need a simple couple of instructions from one of you elder Vets out there! Please healp me, thanks!Protagomist2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Hacked; I know the deal, but 1 question I was hacked a 4-5 years ago so I know the procedure. My only problem is that I can't seem to find any virus or keylogger on my computer. I've always had Microsoft Security Essentials installed, and when I got hacked, I scanned with MSE, Ad-Aware, Avast, Kapersky, and Malware-bytes. I did full scans with all of them and only Ad-aware found something, a low-threat cookie tracker. I don't really want to start the recovery process until I've found something, but if no program is picking anything up, what is there to do? I've not given my information to anyone else, so it must be some sort of keylogger, correct? Thanks for any suggestions.Soof7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Ineligible to Transfer I tried to transfer my character to Elune but it is saying Error ineligible to transfer. When I click on my character to try to play it says " you cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete. I would like to know what I need to do to be able to play this character. Thanks,Babypan1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Mobile authenticator email error I read a topic that said people that still have the dial in authenticator cant get the mobile one due to some bug. Well i found the old topic where peoples got fixed. seems that i still have it on my account and its not allowing me to get the mobile mail message. i Bought a new phone that cost a lot just so i can get this please fix so i can add one to my cell. I want it even more knowing i had a friend log on yesterday and he didnt respond then his gear got deleted seems he may have been hacked. I do not want this to happen.Triñity1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Had a tag stolen from me. Indub4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Are these people this ? Just received this email: ...Thommis5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 "There was an error logging in" I have been trying to login to wow for over 2 days now, and every time I try it doesn't even attempt to connect it goes straight to a window that says "There was an error logging in" I have done everything that can be done on my end to straight up reinstalling my Cache WTF and Interface folders, I ran the repair tool last night and have done everything modem related that is legally possible. My question here is, how am I supposed to fix this, I just want to play x.x.Ziggyphoenix3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 It's like Blizzard doesn't seem to care... So a couple weeks ago I get a whisper from a player named <removed> claiming to be a Blizzard Game Master or something, telling me that It's been detected that I'm using an unknown game board or some nonsense, and that if I don't go to the website listed in the whisper and submit my account information then I will be banned. Okay, so <removed> I immediately report this player, thinking that Blizzard will do something about this. Now about 2 weeks later I get a whisper, guess who! <removed>, telling me the same thing. Shouldn't this account be banned? I haven't read the terms and services (I know shame on me!) but i would think that impersonating a Blizzard representative would be a" bannable" offense. Then to top it off I get another whisper from the same user, a couple days after the second time, stating the same thing! O_o Now I am not that naive to believe in this simple scam, but there are players (probably younger players) that would fall for this. Why hasn't Blizzard done something about this player? Will they do something about this player? It just bothers me that someone has probably fallen for this, otherwise he wouldn't continue to do this for weeks (unless he is persistent). Ban his i.p. or something. C'mon Blizzard. Please excuse my rant.Omegahaxor11 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 So whats the point? I guess I don't pay much attention or whatever but i was out farming herbs on my druid when this human comes up next to me and gets the herb thats next to the one i was getting. I noticed how fast she gathered and was back up on her mount in now time. So I ask how is that possible, well I guess they made a glove enchant now that allows you to gather herbs much faster. Now i am mad because i leveled a druid to 90 for no freaking reason. Whats the point of a racial if you just make them availiable for everyone? I got an idea lets make Every man for himself available to every other race too.Decisive9 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Klaxxi help Hey there just trying to see if I have done all of the klaxxi quests. I have the dread haste makes dread waste achievement, but I can't remember if I abandoned somewhere along the line.Malorack1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Guild name Wanting to rename my guild, however there is a level 1 guild with the same name as I have chosen with only 2 level 23 toons on the roster. This guild is not active. Is there anything that can be done?Alkalíne6 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Monk PvP gear question I'm not entirely sure where this question/thread is supposed to go. Seeing as how its game related, but here goes. Is there any particular reason there hasn't been low level pvp gear for monks introduced into the game? Like they did for death knights in wotlk. I know twinking is popular on my server, and i planned on making a monk to play around on but the lack of the PVP gear makes doing battlegrounds a head-smashing experience. I know the same models for druid gear would work, minus the set bonuses(deathknight was warrior/ret without bonuses, etc) Is there any plans for this in the future? I hope so.Isntawarrior2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 GM ticket Ticket hasnt been answered for a couple days? What could be the problemHolydéáth2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 I loaded money on my account. Can't play. I put 20 bucks on my account and waited a few days (!!!) for it to get approved. It finally gets approved and I still can't play. What am I doing wrong?Zarsha3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Battle Chest question hi, im trying to get my friend to try WoW. Since the battle chest is so cheap and i understand you get a free month of game time. I understand that to get the free month, you have to get a game time subscription as well, my question is does the free month you get from battle chest used first before the card gets charged?Ríot8 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Quest: Inscribed Tiger Staff Prior to 5.2, you could turn in crafted scribe staffs for 10 scrolls. I have done this once on another staff that had been previously shared between my priest/lock, and I now have this staff that I'd like to turn in now that my bear no longer needs it. Are the crafted staff turn-in quests limited to 1 per account or something? I no longer have the option to start the quest, I only noticed this in 5.2 since I was not specifically looking until then.Ydnari3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Faction Change Problem Hello, I recently made, by mistake, a Race Change instead of a Faction Change. Blizzard customer service was able to refund the money for Race Change and I was told to go ahead and make my Faction Change. However, when I try to Faction change my character I get the following error. "Error: This character has the service pending" I am not sure what this means but I am unable to carry out my Faction Change. I also opened a ticket "US36355149". Thanks.Kysonn1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 To the Rescue! Broken, GM Wait Time 5 Days??? From what I gather, the quest in Ashenvale To the Rescue! is broken in a major way, and yet it is essential to get the bulk of ashenvale quests. I can't do it. I can't get on the kodo because it says he's watering the trees. ... I also don't feel like not playing for 5 days waiting for a GM. This is kind of a problem. I don't want to level my alts right now, but I can't really progress if I'm missing out on content because of this stupid quest. Hopefully a blue name will see this, look into this, and I'll be good to go.Grumaar7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Wife needs help please She went to log into her account this morning and it was banned! She just tried the link to retrieve the account - but nothing happened. She does not bot. She does the dailys on the new island. and mines ore to sell on AH. Yesterday someone bought the ore from her - in person. That is the only thing different from what she did yedterday and what she usually does. How can she get some help?Odesses18 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Can I "Pause" my game time card? I am having large latency and packet loss, 5-10% starting at my modem to the node literally 2 houses down from mine. Time Warner is coming out Tuesday to evaluate the issue and they have talked of running new lines, digging, or replacing the "box" just down from from my house. I have no idea how long this will take. I have a game time card currently and could not find a way on Battle.net to pause it. Is this possible? Should I contact Blizzard directly? Any help would be appreciated, I understand its not a lot of money, but it irritates me to pay for something I cannot use! =)Chill3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Tillers Rep on my Farm I maxed out my rep for the tillers on my main (Jedipriest) and got the rep booster. My question is "Do you have to be level 90 to get the benefits of these reputation boosters"? I only have 4 plots to work on this toon and get no rep at all from farming. I have a horde toon that is exhualted with the tillers now and I didn't do any of the daily quests for them on him. Is this one of the hidden changes from the last patch or did I just miss this in the notes? Edit: Also, why can't I turn in Marsh Lilies, Lovely Apples, Jade Cats, etc, etc for friendship rep at lower level? Does this have to wait till 90 also?Caoimhin5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 C, H and V keys do not work inside game text. My C, H and V keys do not work inside the game. They work EVERYWHERE else except inside WoW. I can still use C to open my character screen, but when typing a message to someone or in guild/trade chat they don't work. Usually restarting the game works, but lately it isn't working and the issue is increasing. It used to happen once ever 2-3 months and I'd just restart the game. Now however it's happening daily and three times just today. What on Earth is causing this issue and how do I permanently fix it without having to restart the game. A simple restart no longer fixes it. (Maybe for about 20 seconds, but not for much longer.) Just now I logged in and it wasn't working so I logged out and back in. It worked; the first thing i did was type "chv" into guild chat. Then someone whispered me and when I went to reply immediately they didn't work. Then it no longer worked in guild chat or anyhwere else. I AM NOT hitting any unusual key combinations to disable them. This happens entirely randomly.Bolbank3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Need help with Quest i just got quest to pandaria, and i aboard the ship already, and i accidentally fall off the ship, cant get back up the ship, so i abandon the quest and take the quest again from the notice board in Ogrimmar, and i get into the ship again, and i fall down again after i completed the quest with the machine gun thingy. cant get back up again, so i decided to redo the quest, abandon and take the quest again at the notice board, but theres no quest again, and the ship to pandaria isnt there. anyone can help me? thxDurzok1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Finshed Green Fire Quest No Green fire So tonight i manged to down this guy after 3 days of trying. I hand in the quest under attack from doomguards that didnt despawn which causes curs of doom to go off. I died and could no longer get my green fire. Imps despawned doomguards did not. So im guessing its a bug.Netherdrax4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Battle Spear of the Thunder King -Still Broke Just a heads up Blizzard. Doing this quest on an alt, I just hit revered and flew up to do this quest and all I found was a dogs head. I've read posts of this issue going back to 2012, whats the deal? It appears I am out of phase but I'm unable to get back to the "correct" phase.Skeptikk1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Will this ever happen? I made the unfortunate decision of making a shamman through raf, i don't like them. Will there ever be a function where a class switch could happen? I'm considering deleting for a toon slot, is why i wonder! thanks, mAdonaMadona4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Name issue I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'll try anyhow. today I tried to log into my lowbie shaman for some leveling, and i got the message "Your name has been flagged for a rename." I don't believe the name violates policy. So I submitted an in-game ticket and I am currently waiting a responce. The wait time is 5 days. I don't dare log her in since I'm afraid I risk losing the name. I really don't want to lose the name, I am kind of attached to it. A friend, who doesn't play anymore, let have it before he quit. I've change servers a couple of times since then, but always managed to hold onto this name. Did I do the right thing? Can the flag be reviewed? Is there a chance I can keep my name? The name is "Reimu" and here is her armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gnomeregan/Reimu/simpleMomiji8 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 This doesn't seem right. I submitted a ticket 6 days ago and finally received a response while I was offline. So I reply to the response and now I have to wait another 6 days. Shouldn't the ticket be on top of the que once it finally gets there?Tratt4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Ignore Miss postNetherdrax0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Enrage timer bug in Brawl'gar arena.... I finally defeated GG engineering before the enrage timer fire could hit me both bo bobble and max were dead and i was walking around for about 4 seconds before the fire hit me and i died.. needless to say, i did not get credit for the kill that i finally earned... :( anyone else having this issue or have seen issues like it?Abracadavera1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Five days for ticket US36245534 Please...I have Cloud Serpent riding on my main. Since 5.2, she cannot mount the Cloud Serpents. She is exalted and has ridden them previously.Shammaneggs4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 LFR: 45 Minutes for a dead Boss I qued for LFR earlier this week and joined a group that was on the second boss. After we had finished the instance I re-qued thinking that I was going to get a fresh instance. Instead I was put in a group that was on the last boss after a 45 minute que. One that I wasn't eligible to receive loot from. After logging a ticket the in-game GM told me that I needed to post in the forums to receive attention from the Devs. In my opinion the forums have always been a place where the whiners who weren't actually playing came to complain about trivial issues. I feel that I'm just being referred back and forth without any real resolution to my issue and my time is being wasted both in game by waiting in que and out of game by posting in the forums which are overrun with people who have little else to do. Why didn't I get a fresh instance? Why are there GMs if they can't resolve issues. Why am I posting here? Guess paying a subscription doesn't mean much when there are 10 million plus people doing the same thing.Feanor4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Starter Account, but not really? So my brother sent me a RAF invite last night and we started up a new account to level fresh with. After learning I could not create a monk without having MoP we purchased the digital upgrade. Now after reaching the horde faction he tried to trade me some bags and gold only to find out that starter accounts cannot trade. This is my dilemma. I have a fully active MoP account and a recurring subscription setup and I am still considered a starter account in game? Which is funny because starter accounts are limited to level 20 and I'm already level 26.... Any insight would be helpful. Thank You.Jihâd2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 account not being available dear blizzard. i recently have wanted to play my account again but i tryed to log in and it said that i have suspicious account activity on it. i am unable to access the registered email address so i cant change the password and get it back i am willing to send my details to get it back. i would love a swift reply as i am keen to start playing again. your sincerely nutorioussNutoriouss0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Hacked, Recovered.....Now What? Blizz customer support got an authenticator removed from my account that was added in the last 16 hours. Now that I have an in-game ticket set and the wait time is 5 days. What can I/can't I do? My main is missing 23K. My bank mule had his guild disbanded and now has 32+ crates in the mail waiting for him so I can't tell what is actually missing from the full 6 or 7 bank tabs that I had. Other toons have been moved and some are missing stacks of herbs. No active auctions going at that I can see. Can I continue to play on my main and other toons while I wait for the ticket or do I lose any progress if an account restore happens? What happens if I am not available once the ticket gets an answer? First time at this. It only took them 8 years to get me.Splinched7 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 2 accts. one problem I have two accts. One has all the EPs, one is just basic. I want to transfer a DK from my main acct. to my 2nd one (with no EPs). Is this possible?Candu2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 PTR 5.2 Crash So i log in to Ptr Today and I get in for like 2 minutes and the game just crashes and I cant stop it from happening sometimes something shows up Fatel extension error and then sometimes the game just closes what should i Do??Hîccüp3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 RF re-queueing suggestion So this problem must have been mentioned previously, but I'm going to iterate just in case. I queue for raid finder on my hunter for Terrace, because I want to take a shot at the gun, which I've tried for many times, but failed to receive. When the queue comes up, I accept...and it's a group already on Sha. So I just waited 33 minutes or so for nothing, since I need nothing from Sha. So now I have to wait in the queue again if I want to try for the gun tonight . . . which means not just that I'll have waited 33 minutes plus 33 minutes, but also the time it took to kill Sha the first time . . . plus the time it's taking me to write this post in frustration. In the situation where one queues in and is put in a run that is in progress with bosses already killed, the person should be instantly given an option at the END of the run to re-queue for the same raid finder, with priority in the queue(but ONLY if they have bosses left in that instance that have loot available for them this week, would be a great check here). This would, in effect, put those people at the beginning of the line, skipping that requeue nightmare. I don't think it would be unfair. And it would probably prevent people from leaving right when they join if they see the last boss in front of them and all they want to kill is, say, the first boss. Avoid that 33 minute wait? Yes. Let's see some changes to this system so it doesn't waste so much time just because you(Blizzard) feels that we shouldn't know the run is one that is in progress and has bosses already dead. Thank you.Demandred0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Password Recovery Problem. I have another account and the problem is, it tells me it sent a text to my phone, but that number got shut off a while ago. It got shut off around the time my other account had "suspicious activity".Ðamage1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 What is going to be done about 10man raid bug Last week there was a blue post that stated they had fixed 10man loot drops as we did not receive our tier gloves from council. We have opened tickets about this and keep getting the same vanilla response. That an item cannot be restored because they cannot find the deleted/lost item to restore. Well obviously they cannot find it because it was bugged and only one piece of loot dropped. Stop punishing 10man due to buggy games pls its not hard to make a randomized token for a raid group.Lizaria3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 GM or someone help plz bought a digital deluxe edition from walmart over a day ago now and still havnt gotten the extra content and ingame items yet. says mop deluxe edition on the product level in my account page also so no clue what to do, i have a ticket open for this problem also and just trying to get help.Cautionlol1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 RAF Grant a level. I am confused. My brother recruited me on his veteran account and now I am trying to grant levels to a new alt of his. Starting from level one shouldnt I have been able to grant him 17 or 18 levels? I could only grant him up to level 8.Nathos3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 MoP Notepad So, I wasn't sure how to go about doing this so I suppose a forum post will have to do. Since purchasing the MoP expansion, I have enjoyed every minute of WoW playtime; my new monk, leveling my main, the new talent system, all of these features and more have made my return to Azeroth that much more awesome. However this forum post has nothing to do with the content of the game, but rather the content of the box it came in. Upon removing the glorious game from its packaging, I was greeted by a wonderful little surprise, A pad of MoP decorated note paper. This is a message to Blizzard thanking you for putting a pad of paper in my game box :) I know, it sounds ridiculous and I'm sure the people of the Internet are mocking me as you read this, but I really appreciate this little surprise in the box. It is simple, and I'm sure quite cheap to produce, but having this little notepad was the cherry on top of a delicious pandaren expansion. I keep it in my bedside drawer and have yet to write something official on it. Whomever at Blizzard came up with the idea or was involved in the process - thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, A Hordie and dedicated WoW nerdOldshamfart1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 mop not working i bought the deluxe eddition mop card and entered the key and the monk class is still greyed out and i dont have the mount or the pet and it told me when i entered the code that everything is good to go to a mailbox to claim my stuff and i got nothing plz helpManslawghter2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 In need of Customer Support I'm trying to purchase the expansions and the game so that i can keep playing the game past level 20. But whenever i go to the page and enter all of my information and i get the same response every time "An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment." If anyone could help me that would be great I'm really looking forward to getting my fresh new panda to level 90. Keep in mind, i don't have any of the games at all and this is purely a trial account.Mutantplexx3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Battle Net Error: 104 Can anyone tell me why I can log into the wow website but when trying to log into the game all i get is "Battle Net Error: 104" (which states my password is wrong)? I know for a fact there is nothing wrong with my password or i would not be able to log into the website. Any thoughts?Retgar4 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Arathi Basin strangeness Okay so just looking for a clarification before taking this too much further... not sure if it qualifies as a hack or a bug (or perhaps neither), so I'm vetting it here first. I'm in Arathi Basin on my priest... waiting for the match to start. We are all gathered near the gate. Suddenly I get a Mind Vision icon come up from a Horde player who is looking at the group through 'my eyes'. Is this considered an exploit? How would they know I was even there to target me? I have since tried to figure out how they got a list of us in the bg before the match started but nothing obvious came to mind. I only do bg's very very occasionally so I am anything but a bg expert.. if anyone could shed light on this, that would be great.Graybow6 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Winterspring Cub Hunting Practice I've tried everything, but my cub won't pounce on the hare mounds. I've tried restarting, dismissing and calling my cub, abandoning the quest and reaccepting...all to no avail. I'm not in a raid party either. Anyone have any ideas?Fathercyrian1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Ally xferred Horde Pandaria quest issues Like the title says, i xferred from horde to ally not to long ago. i went to go check where i was at in my quests for Pandaria, and it started me over. (which is fine) the only set line of quests in pandaria i had done was jades forest. When i switched over to Alliance it started me all back over it seems.when i get the quest in sw, went to the ship flying just above sw. im able to click the girl and get the cutscene and go to pandaria where you see the land, the horde ships etc. but after that it sets me in the ship with 2 debuff looking things :Taradormi's second chance: transported back in time to witness the Skyfires mission to pandaria. Follow the alliance quest line in jade forest until the skyfire leaves pandaria to rejoin the present time, or speak with taradormi in paw'don village to cancel this effect. Hozen Slayer: All hozen in jades forest now tremble at the site of you. Taradormis second chance, i canceled the effect yet i still have to start over everytime. (begining in sw) and also, theres no quests or anything!!!! im stuck on a ship, where theres no quests to achieve the goal!!! i am having a hard time and it is really annoying, please help.Eltrador2 Mar 18, 2013