Customer Support

Mar 12, 2013 i cant login to my account on the public I CANT LOG IN I CANT LOG IN enough ranting ok i tried to log in and it said to contact support but every time i contact support for any game it just sucks so ive been goin forum surfin but nothinToasteroven1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Scroll of Resurrection Bug So, I got invited to play WoW again by a friend, and he sent me a scroll of resurrection. I got the email, since he plays on another server and on the horde I was planning on using the "Free character transfer & faction change" reward from this feature and transfer my main char to his server and faction. So I logged in back to my account, and saw the scroll invitation, I select my main account which is labeled "WOW1" and accept the scroll. After I tried to activate the rewards, the page stated that there where NO chars on the account. I double checked the website and found out, the Scroll of Resurrection system created a WHOLE NEW account labeled WOW3 and placed all the benefits of the scroll there. So now I have my main account which has MoP already, frozen, and I got a WoW3 account upgraded all the way up to Cataclysm with no chars on it and obviously no MoP. :/ So I am just wondering if anyone has got the same issue and if Blizz CS was able to restore the scroll or if they moved the benefits to the correct account, or what will happen? I have already submitted a ticket and I am waiting for a reply, but I was curious to know if anyone else has had the same issue with this system to bring players back from other games. Cheers! =D yay~Fluttershy6 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Absurd Ticket Wait (way over estimated time) Hey there I've been waiting for a ticket to be answered for about 4 days now. I submitted the ticket at around 10pm PST on 3/6/13 and I'm still waiting for it to be answered. Initially, it said it would only take 1 day and 8 hours. I get that the time is an estimate, but the ticket changed from an estimated time to "will be serviced soon" 2 days ago. Is there something wrong?Khone6 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Scammer is Taking Advantage of Wait Queues There is someone going around trying to send people to a website that is fake and will steal their info. I reported them in detail via the ticket system and it told me I must wait 72hrs in queue. At the same time the scammer is given 72hrs to steal as many accounts as possible because your extra long ticket queue gives them the opritunity to be successful in their efforts. I looked up the scammer's name and he has around 70 characters with the same name pushing that he is a GM in whispers to players across all servers. With your permission I would like to report his name here and the fake site he is pushing for players to go to, While many players won't go there are new players who may and they will become victims over the next 72hrs unless I can release the info over this thread to CS.Eleetist8 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 RAFmount can it be gifted to another account? (RAF - i always read it as ROYAL AIR FORCE on first skim. ANYWAYS...) So I recruited one friend a while back, got the rocket, and just now I discovered I have an unredeemed 2nd Recruit-A-Friend mount. Woot, right?! And I'm in the process of RAF-ing another friend, so this means I have: the rocket (1) redeemed, the winged panther (2) unredeemed, and will soon have a second panther (3rd mount) unredeemed. Having both types of mounts would be cool, but then it gets ridiculous, which leads me to my question: Is it possible to "gift" the 3rd RAF mount since I don't need it to a friend on a different account? (not account linked)Daddie4 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 I Want to change my email address i use My email that i use with battle.net to sign in to WoW is currently locked so i can no longer recieve emails from blizzard about wow etc , so i tried to change the email address for my account but for some reason the security answer is not working and wont let me change and i made a other account that i wanted to change to. So i made a new account but i still wont be able to get the security answer so could use please change it if use can. have already made a hotmail account for the one i want to change it to. And the reason why i couldnt submit a ticket is because it just brings me to the page where i have to put in my security answer etc. thank youFedaric5 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Help for my friend restoring her character :) Hi My friend had a Human mage a while back but her account got messed up i dont know if it was hacked or not but we are trying to find a way to restore her character which is about 4 years old i dont why but she just brought it up today so we are trying I was wondering if its still possible and how do we do it. we searched the characters on the website and found her toon so its still their just very inactive lol. The only problem is it belongs to my friends old account that she cant access she says that she thinks she knows the email but cant remember her password that or her account got hacked. Is their any way she could have her character restored but put on her current account and how do we do that. She really wants this toon back as it was her 1st one ever and for some odd reason it means a lot to her. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also sorry if I sound like a noob when it comes to character restoration and stuff I am a noob lol. :) Im just trying to help my friend thats all.Bloodyxheart9 Mar 12, 2013
Jun 27, 2014 In-Game NPC Lag? Ever since the patch dropped on tuesday, when I talk to any NPC, whether it's one that has quests, a random one with 1-2 lines of text or a repair/vendor NPC. I have to right click on them multiple times before I can actually talk/use their skill/purpose. Sometimes the NPC's window will open and half a second later close automatically. It makes the sound and everything when their window pops up but nothing happens. Is this looked into? Computer Specs: Asus P8P67 Deluxe i5 2500k @ 4Ghz Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) @16000Mhz MSI Nvidia GTX580 Lightning Xtreme Edition 3GB Computer Sits at 35-50 degrees Celsius under load. 11-12MS Home 13-15MS World Speedtest.net Just taken now http://www.speedtest.net/result/2567404887.png I don't have internet lag at all in the game nor do I lag graphics wise, I run at Fair-Good Settings with view distance set to high (For Sha of Anger, still lag during that ^_^). My normal FPS is anywhere from 130-190 FPS (50-80 during Sha of Anger). Is there going to be a fix for this? Are you guys aware of this?Milkmehrdplz7 Jun 27, 2014
Mar 12, 2013 character transfer I was just wondering if I can give one of my characters to my brother. i understand that it is $25 but will it be on his character screen when he logs in with his battle.net account?Pwirituk1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Is Reputation Grinding Required to Advance? I reached level 90 on this character not too long ago and I've managed to get full heroic gear besides rings,trinkets, gloves, and a belt. I've also bought everything I could possibly buy that was helpful from the valor vendors without needing reputation. With all of this I'm stuck at the ilvl of 464 which is a bit of a problem when it comes to my server. I am only allowed to do 2 specific raids a week at my current ilvl with raid finder, not really having good luck with getting better gear from killing the bosses. On my server, Galakrond, there aren't that many players online anymore and I was told the server went dead after 4.3. Maybe 30 or so 90s are online each day I log on, none starting a raid group or doing anything at all. Now I'm starting to think gaining reputation and buying the valor gear is my only option, any leads?Pappypaper2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Gifting MoP Hi, sorry if I am in the wrong section, but was wondering how the gifting works? An old friend wants to play again so I would like to buy him the new expansion, how do I gift it to him over an online purchase from the store?Balethil2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Removing a Starter Account I clicked on the starter account to look at what it was. Now I have it linked to my account when I log in. How do I get rid of the blasted thing. I cant find a delete button anywhere. I didnt even use the account.Dashiva6 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Bought instead of Subscribing For a couple of days now, I've been having trouble continuing my WoW-Battle Chest subscription. I was able to buy the first month easily, but said I needed a credit card to resume. I used a PayPal account which is linked to a debit card filled with perfectly good money. Stupidly, I accidentally bought another WoW-Battle Chest instead of subscribing. Now, I can't play on my WoW1 subscription and now I have a WoW3 one with the subscription. (WoW2 is a starter, if you're wondering). Is there any ways I can get this sorted out? I do not wish to start over any time soon. Also, if I manage to link WoW1 and WoW3 together, would there be a way for me to continue my subscription with PayPal without a credit card? Please Help.Icéskull1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Servers down? Are the servers down? I can't seem to log onto any one of my servers.. it just says, "Logging onto server" and its literally been like that for the past hour. Anyone else having the same problem?Trekvis1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Obscene Ticket Wait Time I have had a ticket open since Thursday of last week because i ran HoF and wasnt allowed to loot my gear from a boss, and it has yet to be answered. I don't think that is very good customer service at all, especially since we are all paying for this game, i believe that should also come with at least a 1 day turn-over. I would greatly like my issue resolved.Cabose2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Hacked Account Item Restoration Query I regained access to the following account -> edited out for moderators, but several characters on the server <edited out for moderators> had almost all of their gear deleted and in some cases their professions as well. What can I do to expediate the restoration process other than opening an in game ticket?Rainbowclash1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Recruit a Friend help please? sorry if this is a common question. but i couldnt find a solution to a problem im having in my situation. i want to gift the basic edition wow and the 30 days game time to my recruit and get my mount and perks. i also want to do this digitally with my credit card. (just so its clear, no im not recruiting myself) any suggestions? i keep looking and i cant find "gift" options or likewise within my battlenet page or blizzard store. am i just blind or illiterate? please help edit: i should have been more precise in my original post. i cant figure out how to gift the battle chest digitallyÅkvon2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Character listed but don't have anymore Blizzard, I hope you can help but on my account where the characters are listed for posting on the forums, I've had a DK named Plua whom I deleted a long time ago still appearing. I really hope you could clear this up as it is driving me a little bonkers seeing her there! Thank you againLightdragon1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Getting an Argent Squire back Is there anyway outside of opening a ticket to get one's argent squire back. I've been hunting around the internet and the wow forums for a couple of days now, and perhaps I'm just missing it. But I've got a character that's been through the entire Argent Tournament, transferred it to horde during 5.0.1 so the Pet was turned into the argent gruntling, and now going back to Alliance I'm not sure how one gets ones Argent squire back (outside of leveling an entirely new character to 80 that is). Any ideas? Bonus Points: Is there any way to do this without having to rebuy the Argent Pony Bridle?Alnarra14 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 bountiful bags not procing with skinners? I've been skinning for several hours now and not gotten a single proc. (before and after reset now) I've gone through 400 knothide leather, and nearly 200 Borean now and still have yet to get a single bountiful bags proc. It's been painstakingly slow one mob at a time re-lvling leather working. Is there an issue here or is it just me?Rhexxan2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Cant grab the quest for mogu charms I've been able to get the quest for the new mogu charms on my shaman but on my monk it just doesnt appear... I tried reloging and restarting, nothings work ! I want the charms before reset T.TJmadoree3 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 6 day wait time for ticket response? Just asking if tickets are really backed up 6 days or if my ticket is bugged. Side note my ticket has been saying something along the lines of service soon for the past day or soShaeenmtaal3 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 game time i bought game time about 5 hours ago and it still isnt credited what the hellLeloo1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 AV level bug question I pvp a lot to level and to be honest I really don't pay much attention to level while doing pvp, but I dinged 89 which I figured was right until I noticed my pet dinged 90. Could it be I got the AV bug and did not notice until I noticed my pet was 90? This toon btw, warlock pet.Ulian3 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Emergency Server Maintenance Hey CS guys, Just want an explanation. I'm sure there is one. Thanks.Edwardlxi25 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Lost guild So, I held the leadership position of my guild after the former leader left on hiatus. We weren't raiding at the time, and I was doing some traveling. This was not long after Blizzard introduced the "steal your guild" option. Between my video card burning out, my girlfriend spilling water into my power supply, and me traveling cross country, I had not logged in for about 6 weeks. When I came back the guild had been taken by someone that none of the officers had ever heard of. He was of the lowest guild rank and at best guess was a friend of a friend who wanted lvl 25 guild perks. The guy rarely ever logged in, and I never was able to talk to him to see if I could get the guild back. I figured I would just wait till he was off for a month and take it back. Well then Blizzard decided they would change the rules and make it a 3 month wait, and only an officer could take guild leadership. I had been demoted to one of the lower guild rankings. I ended up playing on other toons and joining other guilds and simply waited for my chance to try and get the guild back from the current usurper. I never did see him log on. He has now been offline for over 3 months, as have the vast majority of the officers. some with 5 month + offline times. The only one who is under a month has not been on in two weeks. None of the current officers are anyone I've ever heard of. Seems the guy demoted all the original players, then promoted his friends. I've tried to get this issue resolved via ticket, but if I'm not there to respond in person the auto response I get often has no bearing on the situation. The few times I have been able to talk to a GM, they tell me there is nothing they can do. I'd like to know if Blizzard has any plans on giving the GMs some sort of tools that will help people like me. I understand that the steal a guild option can be of use at times. But for small, friends and family guilds that are casual to the point where they only play for a few months a year together, it has ruined our game time. Quite a few of my old guild mates have expressed interest in coming back, but upon hearing that we no longer have our guild, they express frustration and rage at Blizzard for doing something so stupid, and then decide they are better off spending their money elsewhere. We do not want to start a new guild. There is a sentimental attachment to the one we have. We leveled it up together, fished our butts off to get achievements. Spend a good amount of gold to buy all of the purchasable bank tabs. The point of the take leader options was so guilds don't stagnate and become useless...well I'm trying to do just that here. Please help.Moonblade1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Patch errors On several different machines we are seeing the same error. When trying to start the game a message tells us that a patch is required and gives us no option but "restart". When we hit restart the message "Failed to Apply Patch" is given.Bessey5 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Posting permissions My account is no longer down! Could i maybe get the ability to post on the forums? Please? I paid and everything! :PArkimus4 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 What if I hoarded all daillies possible today And turned them in tomorrow when the servers restart. Will I still get the valor reward?Popeward12 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Random teleported and got banned I was canceling auctions with TSM(on one of my DK different email) then when it was checking for undercuts I got randomly teleported outside of the auction house http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/capture1ak.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/capture22a.jpg/ happened twice, then got banned in less than 1min Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software I don't need third party software just to go to the mailbox... And also a lot of people thinks I am botting when I'm just multitasking all day in front of my computer(Starcraft, steam games, youtube) Btw I do use multibox. I already submitted a lot of tickets, but they just keep saying I used a third party software. English is not my mother tongue.Hewnozilz10 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Illidan shutdown? A server shutdown message just appeared in game on Illidan. Whats this about?Prosidius39 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Moonguard server shutdown? Why is the server being shut down? It's not tuesday yetJeszanora8 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Mob drops in goldshire... =( Does anyone else notice that the drops in goldshire (for quests ex: Gold Dust) is REALLY hard to get now? I spent 30 minutes just trying to get Candles and Gold Dust at the Fargodeep mine.... Is there something wrong or is did Blizzard make it harder for the drops to drop...Croxyth7 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Real reason for the shutdowns. ..was to bring you to this site so you will see that Heart of the Swarm comes out tonight and buy it. /tinfoil hat. /but kinda serious.Alttabbins1 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Wanderer's Festival - Please confirm time Since it's all screwy with daylight savings time. Is it now 10pm PST? Last night it started at 10pm PST, not 9. Which, for anyone who gives a rat's behind, is 1am for people like myself on the East Coast. It's difficult enough being a working adult waiting up 'til midnight on a Sunday. It's just downright mean to make us wait until 1am (especially when so many of us have to work or go to school on Monday.) So, this coming week- what time, exactly, will the Wanderer's Festival start? 9 pm PST? Or 9pm Arizona time? As a side-note- didn't there use to be a suggestions forum? I looked. I'd love to suggest that this could be done better. Maybe shift the time earlier, say 7pm-9pm PST? Maybe make it on Saturday night, not Sunday? Maybe change it back to server time, since Pandaland isn't affected by CRZ anyway? There's got to be some sort of compromise so those of us on the east coast aren't continuously shafted every week.Lissabeth11 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Dread Waste zone help I have not played in about two months. I tried to continue this weekend and I completed and turned in one quest in Dread Waste but see no other quests. What do I do now. I have not completed the zone. ThanksNegarga2 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 in-game chat shutdown v login screen restart is the issue, players in-game see Sever shutdown so they post asking why, login says restarts so you can see where the confusion is. Log in screen says: We're in the process of restarting the World of Warcraft servers to resolve an issue impacting the game. During this time each realm may become unavailable for up to 15 minutes. We anticipate the restarts will complete by approximately 05:30 p.m. PDT. We apologize for the short notice and appreciate your understandingRhazz0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 moving to europe with my US account hey guys, my questions is. im moving to spain in a few weeks, and i know that i cant transfer my toons to european servers. my questions is if i can pay for my US account subscription with an european bank account/credit card?Cantona2 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 WotLk zboard not working I recently upgraded my computer, from a dell E310 with windows XP to a alienware X51 with windows 8. I have tried downloading both the regular US and the 64 bit...the keyboard works as a keyboard, but my Emotes and auto run and stuff don't work anymore... Any ideas on why or how to fix this?Rodimusprime4 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Going from Battle chest to Pandaria Ok so i had the battle chest for awhile as a test for the game, it was like 10 dollars (£6ish for me) bargain i know So im wanting to get the full up to date game and im wondering how i would do this Would i have to purchase cataclysm for $19.99, then mists for $39.99 and then a further $14.99 for game time Or is there a way to just straight out buy cata and mists and game time in on bundleVitoee6 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Why wont my pet key work? I recently bought two different pets for WoW, but neither of them work. They both keep telling me they are invalid keys, but I know they arent, because i purchased them online. Has anyone else had this problem?Kariliina3 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Armory is broken On Monday I changed guilds as I have done a few times in the past without issue however this time I left a guild to create my own guild. Now, 1 week later my armory still hasn't registered the guild change and for some reason my character has no hair on his portrait on the armory. This issue is also preventing me from using guild chat on the mobile app which is really hindering my abilities to communicate with guild members when not in game. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, I look funny without hair.Zulley1 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 What the, I was just playing like an hour ago, and now it's updating or download some patch, didn't actually grab anything as far as I can tell, the launcher said it was patch 5.2 but I already have that, plus it didn't seem to actually download anything?Ankanamoon5 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 5.1 to 5.2 ms In 5.1 up until the day 5.2 came out my home and world ms were at 200ish each, now in 5.2 home is 200 world is 4400. IDK what the patch did but can someone let me know if there gonna fixx it, cause i dont wanna keep paying for a game thats impossible to play right now.Doomious7 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 TCG Scam, how can I find out what I recieved? Sorry the title is a little vague, I was unsure how to word it. Earlier this evening I contacted a person out of game wanting to buy a redemption code for a Spectral Tiger, we talked for a bit and after I paid him the $375 I went to the redemption page on the battle.net website, I redeemed the code and went to Landro. I entered the code and it said invalid. I tried it a few more times and kept getting the same message. I am unsure if it was a problem with Landro or if I was scammed, but I put in a dispute on PayPal. My question is: Is there is any way to figure out what the redemption code I received is for? I would like to find out in case is it for the Spectral Tiger and Landro was just bugged out, or if the seller did in fact scam me.Sprulg14 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Im from the UK if i bought a Gamecard? Im a United kingdom based player on the US servers If i purchased a WoW gametime card from a shop near me would i be able to use it on the US account or is it strictly permitted to EU accountsVitoee2 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Mini patch changed item stats I was in the middle of LFR when i was booted and forced to download a patch, then when i logged back in, the rep belt from Kirin Tor Offensive changed from Expertise/mastery to parry/mastery...is this a bug and is there going to be a dps belt added or am i just stuck with a tank belt?Chupon1 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Did you just drop a mini patch Went to log on and some kind of mini patch tried to download. Did you drop a mini patch today, march 11, 2013? Thanks. p.s. not sure if this was the right place to ask, not letting it patch until I know.Tharnn4 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Post-Transfer Flagged for Renaming Issue My priest was transferred last night from Ysondre to Whisperwind. I had to change her name to log in after the transfer was complete as the original name was apparently in use. The new name was accepted and I played on Whisperwind last night. This morning, I get a box that pops up saying my character is flagged for renaming. I can not get rid of this box. It is an error as the name was accepted following the completion of the transfer. My guildmate had the same issue and received assistance from Vrak last night. Please help as I am unable to access my character. Thanks Kaliesi on WhisperwindNoira2 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Booted from Server - Patch Required - Failed Can not apply "pc-game-hdfiles\WoW.exe" (MD5 mismatch)Phoéníx6 Mar 11, 2013