Customer Support

Jan 1, 2013 Not enough storage space? Hi blizz, i was hoping you could help me out with a little problem. I started my laptop up recently and picked the wow icon. When i pressed play the screen turned blak then it crashed. IT said [quote] Not enough storage space to process the command. I don't know if this is a bug so i just started deleting crap of my Pc that i dont really use anymore.After a long deleting session it still tells me the same thing when i start up the game and says for me to require the same amount of bytes like befire i deleted a bunch of stuff. I restared my Pc about 4 times and it still tells me the same thing. I find this wierd because i just played the game before and it was fine. I have recently downloaded the public test realm client and i don't know if thats whats causing it or if it has something to do with my Pc. Please Respond blizz or anyone if you know whats up or have this problem to, because i would like to go back to playing the game as soon possible, thank you:D.Sarlack9 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 LOOT CARD Problem I am trying to turn in codes from the TCG card game. But my issuse is i can not enter Booty bay i am at war With Booty bay is there any other place to turn in the codesSsjstevebuu5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 lightbringer how come i cant get on lightbringer? all of my toons are goneWhatremains9 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Bulk Character realm transfer I am currently in a situation where i have a couple of friends who are willing to come back to WOW and begin playing again but only want to do so on a PVE realm(they don't want to deal with getting ganked by max level players.) All of our characters, mine and theirs are on a PVP realm from which we created them on the day the game released over 8 years ago. I would love to play with them but it doesn't seem like they will come back to play because the cost of doing so is very overpriced. I have 11 high level characters on the PVP realm and the transfer would cost me 275$ plus the guild transfer fee of 35$. I would gladly pay a fee for bulk character transfer if it was reasonable, say 50 or 75$. Is there any chance of having something like a bulk character realm transfer offered to players? WOW is all about enjoying the world with your friends and i think a system like this would really help keep people playing with their friends.Medbull2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Merge two diff. named accounts, same person I posted in another thread, but because my situation is different, I wanted to create a new post to find out what can be done. I have two battle.net accounts, one I made a few years ago and one I made more recently. I created my account with WoW on it under a fake name because I didn't know the consequences of not having my name on the account. I stopped playing after a while, and created another account under my own name when I got Starcraft II. I'd like to merge the accounts and have all my games under one roof (One reason is I can only use an authenticator on one account). But one is under a fake name and the other my real name. Can this be done? And if not, why not?Chàrles17 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 PTR I'm having trouble logging into PTR. What am I suppose to do when I download it?Wakener3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 if i have idea but cant submite in the game.. hi if i have idea but i cant submit it in the game have any e-mail or something else to send my ideas?Proston7 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Character with boa locked I recently tried out the MOP 10 day trial and made a monk i have my boa gear on him and i cant send it to my other character and i don't know if im going to buy MOP but im still going to play how can i get my boa gear back?Sholodk2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Keep getting booted from server on my windows 7 machine I keep getting booted off the server. this is not a problem with my vista machine. both are wireless, have the same install of Cataclysm. Any Ideas?Dksqrd7 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Random Twink Thread Deletions For the past several days, every bracket that has an xp-off battleground discussion thread (29s, 39s, 49s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 85s) has simultaneously had their threads' deleted without reason or warning. Maybe there is a GM with a grudge going rogue in the Battlegrounds forum, or maybe this is Blizzard's silent attempt to hinder twinking. Many people that regularly play these brackets, from all levels, are wondering what the deal is and perhaps a GM here can clarify what's going on. There are many different threads popping up in different forums about this, people have tried emailing wowcmfeedback, and thus far there has been 0 response.Coolwoman8 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Need help My "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Updates\wow-0-16357-Win-final.MPQ" is corrupt, I tried the repair tool, that didn't work, my brother does not remember the administrator password so I can not reinstall it. Our disk tray is broken, I am not sure what to do.Milkdrinker1 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 click When someone whispers me to add to group, when i click on there name left or right click nothing happens. Same with trade chat. Now i can go to my guild list and click to invite to group etc. I disabled all addons, reset ui, restarted game.. same mouse i've had for a year.. Obviously something is wacky with ui, i just use standard. ui any help tips etc.. will be appreciated. I just did sha of anger group and kept getting whispers but could not invite cause clicking their name did nothing. All mouse buttons work fine when it comes to combat. this just started a few days ago.Breakingbad4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Help with the password reset page! So I tried to sign in at my friends house on his computer to play, but my account got locked because I signed in from somewhere else. I go to the password reset page and type in everything and it gives me an error that says "Please fill in all the required fields" when I can clearly see that everything is filled in correctly. Help!Soakeyy4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Accounts not linked So I have referred an account play WoW, the proper steps were followed and in my status/history, the account is clearly there. The game was purchased on their side and so was a month of game time, however, in-game, the accounts are quite clearly NOT linked. Our two characters gain much less exp than if we quested alone and there is no way to teleport each other. Why are our accounts not linked? I would submit a ticket to battlenet however it seems like they are not being accepted right now.Valensa2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Blizzard Updater Stuck My updater gets stuck about 3/4s the way and wont budge from there. It is on my laptop that runs window 7. My XP machine is updated and running fine. Is there a way around the updater that I can put on to get the game working.Malleah2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Inactive Guild, what can I do? I'm in a guild that literally nobody gets on, no Gm or anything. It's a level 25 guild and I want to get it to grow again but can't since I'm the only one ever on and don't have the guild permission to do so. Is there anything I could do?Dòwnz3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Wildhammer server down...AGAIN This is like 3 weeks in a row now the entire server keeps crashing at least once a day. I don't get much time to play due to work and it seems like the few times I do get to play, the server keeps crashing. Is this going to be fixed soon or what? Very frustrating!!!!!Beefymeat16 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Argent Tournament questline bugged. I had the Champion of Exodar achievement when I was Alliance and then I faction changed. The achievement wasn't supposed to switch over, but for some reason it did, but I figured it wasn't that big of a deal. So I get exalted with Silvermoon and don't get the Exalted Champion + title, so I open a ticket, and the GM tells me to redo the questline up to The Valiant's Challenge because of the faction change. So I do that, obtain all 15 Aspirant's Seals for Up To The Challenge, and the NPC doesn't offer me the quest to become a Valiant of my race after that. NO NPC offers me ANY quest after that, not even dailies. So I re-open my ticket and a Customer Service Representative tells me this: ... I Google the quests and find out what NPCs offer those quests. I go to both NPCs: they offer me nothing. So I re-re-open my ticket and a different CSR tells me this: ... I go the link for the quest, find the NPC who offers said quest, and she offers me nothing. I've been flying around the Argent Tournament Grounds and even Dalaran with low level quests tracked for a few days now and there is no NPC offering me anything that has to do with the Argent Tournament. Even when I click every NPC quest giver for the Argent Tournament, they don't have any quests for me in their dialog box thing.Iqqu5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 6, 2014 Weird Lag in Deepholm? I've recently been leveling a new Hunter (which I intend to be my main) and everything was all well and good until I hit Deepholm. For some reason, Deepholm seems to cause lag issues. And it's not FPS lag -- my computer runs the zone just fine -- but it seems to be server lag that causes all of my spells, attacks, etc. to have a 1 second or more delay from pressing the button to actual casting. I've tested on other characters in other zones, and it seems to be only Deepholm causing this problem. This lag did not happen in Hyjal, which I just recently finished, so it does not seem to be Cataclysm leveling zones as a whole, either. What's especially odd about it is that in the menu, the server doesn't seem to detect my ping going up; it still shows ~50 ms. But my addons when I cast my spells show upwards of 600-1000 ms, which while not unplayable, sure takes away the smoothness of leveling and makes it almost unbearable. I gave it a day or two in between trying again, and the lag is still there, which furthers my hypothesis that Deepholm is causing the issue. I have already leveled through this zone twice on two different characters and this problem did not occur; for some reason, it only started occurring recently. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? It seems to be an isolated issue, but it also seems to be a recent occurrence and I can't figure out why it's happening.Cephyr20 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 1, 2013 Perma weather!? Is there a setting in the game I can turn on so that when I am in a zone that can rain/snow/sandstorm, it will always have its weather effect?Smackiechan5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 guild bank restoration legit? I had logged out of the game for a little bit to get some food and once I logged back on to this guy I had a letter that says its from customer support that blizzard noticed some items had been taken from the bank without permission and they sent the items back to me. This is why i'm questioning it. To the best of my knowledge none of the members in my guild sent in a ticket to have something restored and I didn't notice anything unusual in the logs. The items in question weren't really that valuable either, it's an 88 green mace and x7 runic mana potions. I have only one idea as to what this could be but I don't know of anything ever taking this long. Back in July I believe it was no or sometime around then I had put in a ticket after some items went missing but was told at the time the current GM before I took over had the permissions set so the items could be taken and there was nothing blizzard could do. After that I wrote it off and never thought anything else about it. I don't know of anything being restored after that long and after a gm response like that so I'm not sure if it's legit or not. I could be overreacting but for now I have my gbank on lockdown until I hear something. Any and all help/advice is appreciated.Darkbladejk5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Feature Suggestion: Customisable Bag Names Simple feature suggestion really. I often look in my bank with multiple bags and look for things. I tend to try and keep things ordered but still get lost. I thought it may be handy if we could give each bag a name. EG Firelands Mog Gear DS Mog Gear BoA gear etc etc. I know it sounds daft and petty but i reckon it would help a fair bit (especially for me lol).Macstabby2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Error #206. Time used up Hi, I'm getting this error saying I need to add time to my account when I just did. Account had been dormant since August. Just added time via my CC. On the battle.net account page status went from Frozen to active. On the transactions it said payment has been effected and next payment is for January I reset my password and deleted the cache folder twice to no avail. I'd love for a quick resolution as I want to make the most out of my free time. Thanks Edit: Also just tried removing Authenticator and trying and re-adding and trying. No luckAirbag6 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Is the ticket process not working? My brother and I are trying to straighten out a problem in our RaF link. He told me Blizzard answered his ticket to say that the account he upgraded is the linked account. Well RaF is not working for us on his upgraded account and I wanted to inquire into whether it is a problem on my end. However, when I try to make a ticket, the button to submit it is grey and I cannot use it. The Blizzard website is a pain anyway and it is difficult to find what I need there so it is possible to miss something. My brother was able to submit a ticket, why can't I? What am I doing wrong?Kelason2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Continuous Phasing on Moon Guard Something is wrong after the restart. Edit: It seems to have subsided but I have never seen that before. Ever!Keleon0 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Maintenance? will there be maintenance tonight? there use to be a server status page, telling me these thingsPazu4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Armory Anyone else having trouble with the armory this morning? I try to log on and it says the armory is unable to handle this request.Selos3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 My mate sterok was hack. My mate sterok was hack, he's message me saying sorry for the damage done to guild & he's account was hack. I would just like to note who'ever hack him took a large amount of wealth from the guild vault 'gem's & so on & caused a upset between the guild. Good hunting!. :)Beeso2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 If someone is playing another persons account and I'm not on their server. Would reporting it to hacks@blizzard.com be the correct method to report them? I opened at ticket and a gm told me to use that email.Bestbeard3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Merging two B-net accounts Is there a way to merge two battle.net accounts if they aren't linked to the same email address? My fiance has an account that she no longer uses, and I would like to add her account to mine, and eventually transfer her high level characters to my account. I have all of the games in their boxes (for the codes) her account information (or rather, she has the account information). I can't seem to find a way to do it online, do one of us need to call blizzard to do this? (if it is possible)Moosader13 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 GM Changing Guild Name So log on and some of my guildies recieve a whisper from a GM before we can even open it and talk to him we all get d/c'd log on and and the guild name is changed. We dont get the opportunity to change the name ourselves? seems pretty lame.Onechance13 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Brought mount 12/6/2012, not in letterbox My account was not active when I brought this & I read that it would be in my letterbox when I logged on with my first character even if it was over a month before I made my account active. It is not in my letterbox & my transaction history said I paid for it on 12/6/2012. It is not in my mounts either.Melmet9 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Item redemption codes not working My brother and I were each given a cinder kitten for christmas and I have him a aspect pet as well. We have not been able to redeem this codes on our account pages. THe cats were bought with one card and the dragonling on another. I know I've been debited $5 on my bank account so i know there wasn't any charge back issue. Anyone else have any problems similar to this? Thanks. For the Steam Dumplings!!!Xenden11 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 The Bomb Quest It's bugged there is no way to get the quest with out a flying mount. Also goblins are inside floating and under the machine. This quest is in ashenvale.Camund6 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Where can I check nearest reset/downtime's ? Where can I check nearest reset/downtime's ? Not just when they're going to happen.. I want to go to a page and know exactly what time that particular day my quests will reset. what is the current planned (yes subject to change. but currently planned) server service.. and whether quest reset will be at the usual 3 am time or delayed due to server or weekly raid resets etc ? Like tonight (dec 31) .. usually there is a planned service each tuesdsay. I see no announcement that there will not be a down time. Should I also assume quest will reset at 3 AM because of no other anouncement ? etc. Can't we just have a page to go to to see the most recent announcements and plans? rather than needing to only notice a change announcement that may or may not be there and might change in its location (splash screen, formums etc) ?Shandermaxum15 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Class change I think you should make a class change I would pay probably $30 for a class change and I WANT TO!Monkhorde4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 change email i change my password but my email add is not working. i called yahoo service but they cant find my email. what should i do? i want to play nowEinjhell7 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Credit card info wrong...? Error? When I try to set up a subscription for World Of Warcraft it says my card info. is wrong, I am certain that the information that I have entered is 100% rite and that there is something wrong with the system. I entered every last detail for the card and I still get an error message that says my info. is wrong. my card has the full amount of money needed to make the purchase and it should allow me to set up my subscription and began playing Wow again, but it wont except my card information. Has anyone else experienced this problem? if so, how was it resolved? Please help!Wencynojaw4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Banned for buying epic panther? So blizzard included that dumbass gold cap for transfers and i was dumping gold into items before faction transferring to horde. Bought a jeweled onyx panther for 82k. BAM Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency. This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting from the value of the in-game economy.Gnomeslapper17 Jan 1, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 Error: BLZAPPBTS00008 - Failed to Extract... Hello :), I'm having some troubles with my launcher, i've tried everything, i reinstall it and i'm still having the same issue, i can open WoW from the .exe but i want the launcher for futures patches. Thanks for reading this and for the help.Khelfion17 Mar 21, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 mal'ganis just went down helpGlassee5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 An error has occurred billing to race change? this also happens when i try MoP upgrade, done it on two dif credit cards, whos info are correct and working, i get this message An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment. the race change says pending, but obviously does not work as ivwe waited iover 72 hours with no luck. I even called, but they hav no idea what the issue is, im hoping a blue can help me figure out this issue :)Aeneshaloth21 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Faction change, Wrong Character I have a faction change for my shaman named Triela on greymane, I was wondering if it was possible to have that moved to my warlock named Merandi on greymane. It's been on the shaman for a while I've just never used it.Absolution1 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Windows Problem I don't know what is wrong with my pc, but when I had windows 9 I decided I should probably change it to windows 8 and so when I did it I downloaded WoW my characters I had created especially , my level 12 blood elf warlock was gone and even when I logged in to the website it shows my characters picture. So can you help me find out why its not showing up? Greatly AppreciatedKnastrian11 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Why are you trying to punish me? Seriously, are there any efforts underway to improve the customer experience on the battle.net website? I feel as though I am being punished for trying to give you more of my money. There is one single website (two counting the blizz store) on the internet that runs so godawful slow it makes me want to punch my monitor repeatedly. Why is this so? What exactly causes this? I get consistent time-outs and the website fails to process payments (switch between cards) due to whatever is causing this miserable slowness on your end.Deepsix6 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Merge two battle.net accounts? Is it possible to merge two battle.net accounts into just one? I'm going to guess not :)Desdaemona11 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Lost Authenticator. Hello. my iphone is dead and I lost my charger. So I can not get to my Authenticator app. can you please remove authenticator from my acc so I can log into the game. I am able to make this post cuz it doesnt ask for my authenticator when I log onto forums frequently. I tried calling technical support but they are closed atm. and I can sumbit a ticket on battle.net cuz it says there too high volume on tickets.Ragewall4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 I cannot create account for under 18 I am trying to re-activate my teenager's account and they have not played since before battle.net. I tried to setup the battle.net account and when it asks for parent's email, the create account button remains grayed out when my email address is entered. I have attempted to use different email addresses and different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE 9). I still cannot advance beyond this step in account creation.Trol27 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 There is a problem with my Lucky quilln Pet! Hey, something happened, i got my lucky quilln pet cuz i got the MoP Collectors edition from the mail and after clicking it from my inventory it dissapeared and its nowhere i can use it, what i an do?!Benjawk3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 stuck on flightpath ok so darkspear server went off for like 2 minutes before it went off i was in Halls of Stone leveling my DK, i was lvling so much that i never remembered to get a hearthstone OK ANYWAY, before HoS i was in the FP (the one from scholozar, you know the chopper-like helicopter) ok so i finally get back on once the servers up and i get teleported to DK land now you may be like OH WOW COOL STORY BRO.. ok my problem is, im in dk land but im on the edge of the wall, cant mount, cant port back, cant move, cant suicide to gy, and i am stuck in the damn FP helicopter -.- wtf do i do? <removed>Turtlesrock18 Jan 1, 2013