Customer Support

Mar 15, 2013 Lost Parental Control Email Hello, i made this account like 2 years ago when i was 16 (or 15) and when i made it i set the parent control email to one of my other email address so i could manage my own parental account settings. My parents and technology do not mix and they don't really care about the parental controls stuff. So basically i have recently wanted to try and make some money on the Diablo 3 RMAH but it is disabled by default on parental controls. I went into my account management and entered the email i was almost 100% sure was my parental control email and it doesn't work, so now i have absolutely no idea what it is. I was wondering how i can remove it or know what email i used for it so i can enable RMAH for Diablo 3. i turn 18 in 3 months and i understand if you can't help me till then but even when i do turn 18 i will still have the same issue wont i? i just noticed i should have put this in Diablo 3 forums not WoW forums my bad :SBarfal1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Leaving a Guild Can you actually even leave a guild? Alvinsle4 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 [CS Lounge]/Gnome trap part 2 Just cause...Flatspriest500 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 No Game Launcher, or Working Cinematics. So It's safe to say that my WoW is pretty messed up. I do not have a game launcher, which isn't a problem until I am required to update the game. Also, every cinematic in the game is not available. Even the ones in the log in screen. Now, I have tried multiple solutions to fix this. Such as; uninstalling and re-installing the game. I have also read that I had to delete my "Battle.net" folder, however no such folder exists within my "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft" directory. I do have a "Battle.net.dll" and "Battle.net-64.dll" But I am unsure whether it's the same thing or not. I'd rather not touch something I know nothing about.Bigmcintosh3 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Taunt bugging and kb bugging rares Is this allowed? Are you allowed to steal other peoples rare npcs by evade bugging it with taunt spamming or knocking it off the cliff until it resets? It's pretty common practice now and I just started opening tickets on people doing it.Iree1 Mar 15, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 didn't get the quest 2 island of giants I already get 3000vp, I need 2 go 2 island of giant to change 522 armor. but I didnt get the quest. My friends told me that they get this quest when they finish update. So, I fly to the island, there is only a fly point and mosters, nothing more.... plz help me out, Thank you so muchFakjeps6 Apr 11, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Purchased MoP; MoP not available in-game. I'm not actually sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm stumped. Yesterday I decided to get back into WoW after a long absence. I purchased both Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria and a game time card and applied them all to my account. I was immediately able to log in, so the account is active and I have been playing. However, the character-select screen still displays the "Upgrade to Mists of Pandaria" billboard thingy and will not allow me to create Monks. I have double-check my account page on battle.net, and it insists that MoP has been successfully activated and I have no other upgrade options. Yet I still have no access in-game. I'm not sure what my options are as far as getting this sorted out at this point.Booglesworth5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Didn't Receive Credit For Kenderath Okay - So I opened an in-game ticket to receive credit for my Kenderath kill, whom I successfully killed and looted the codex from (I'm a green warlock now; picture later). After having a discussion with a GM, I was essentially told that I'd have to redo the fight again if I wished to finish my quest. That said, I personally vowed to never attempt that fight again given it's difficulty. The fight as affliction requires the utmost attention to detail. CDs need to be made available when they're needed, mechanics can't be ignored, etc. This fight is literally like a heroic mode encounter which requires perfection ( was 498 ilvl when I killed him, perhaps if I was 513 now, it'd be easier). I think it's absolutely <removed> that I can't be accredited for my kill on Kenderath, I told the GM I have the 'green form' which should obviously be enough proof that I've killed him. I refuse to spend anymore time on a solo scenario that I've already given 4+ hours to. http://imgur.com/16J1Reg - proof of my form.Zoo0 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Error #112 - Red Realm list - 3/14 Hello all, As many of you have noticed there was a small patch that went out. Please give it a few minutes then reboot your client.Vrakthris4 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 upgraded to mop Sunday & not working still I upgraded to mop a few days ago and made 2 tickets but it's taking forever.. I have waited almost a week to play MOP after I purchased it and game time... PLEASE fix this.Kahlooa15 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Ticket response times are outrageous I opened a ticket 5 days ago about something, and I have yet to get help. Being that the average was 2 - 3 days I was patient, but I want my damn problem fixed. It shouldn't take a week to fix a damn bug blizzard caused. I can't play my character until it is fixed.Dyroxide30 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Character Transfer I paid for a character realm transfer AND battle net character transfer, yet my toon still remains on its original realm and my credit card has been debited. This was almost 24hrs ago. That is also when I submitted the ticket. Do you even care? Or is it more of a "thanks for your money now wait for a week till our mistake is resolved"????Archemitis20 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Suggestions: As suggested by a GM Preface: Not sure where to put this since there aren't any official suggestion forums anymore but since the GM told me to make a post, here it is. I was speaking with a GM tonight about the broken loot system in dungeons and he or she suggested I make a thread here on the forums as well as an in game suggestion. First suggestion, increase the character limit in the in game suggestion feature. First, the instructions in that window say to be specific and detailed, yet some suggestions, while simple, take a lot of words to explain clearly and the 500 character limit makes it very difficult, if not impossible to explain the suggestion in detail without it sounding confusing or half-baked, resulting in it being discarded as a bad idea. Second suggestion, and the meat of this post. The random instance looting system is terribly broken and needs to be fixed. What I'm referring to is how anyone who can even conceivably use an item can roll need on it, whether they are doing that job or not, and in some cases, will do so just because they can even though they have no intention of using the item in question. Take for example, a paladin. A paladin can roll need on any plate tanking or dps gear (also plate caster but that's all for them anyway), as well as any and all trinkets, jewelry, and back pieces (as can monks and druids in regards to jewelry, trinkets, and backs). If this paladin, we'll say he is in an instance as ret, decides he wants the tank boots that just dropped, well guess what, he can roll need and take them from the other plate wearer, who is the tank, and actually needs them for his current spec. I understand people may want to gear for a second spec, as I am doing this on my druid, tanking instances while looking for heal gear to start raid finder as a healer, but the person or persons who are in that role currently should take priority over anyone else. To that end, I propose a new button, "Off Spec Need," be added to the loot roll hierarchy and roll pop-up window and the current "Need" button be renamed to "Main Spec Need." Also, only people filling the current roll for the piece in question should be able to roll Main Spec Need. That gives them loot priority over anyone else who is not filling that role since they, as the person filling that roll, should get first dibs on an item. The hierarchy would change from [Need > Greed/Disenchant > Pass] to [Main Spec Need > Off Spec Need > Greed/Disenchant > Pass]. The framework for setting this up is already in place with MoP since quest rewards and raid finder and well as world boss loot is determined by class and spec. For example, in raid finder or on world bosses, tank paladins get tanking gear and healing paladins get healing gear. This class/spec specific looting framework that is already in place, combined with the current random dungeon looting system that already doesn't allow non cloth wearers to need on cloth gear for example could simply be applied to all random dungeon finder loot. What this would do is give priority to people in the rolls that the gear is for. As an example, Intellect/Hit trinket dropped? Then only the caster dps in the group can roll Main Spec Need on it. If the shaman healer decides it's good for his elemental set, he can roll Off Spec Need and assuming none of the caster dps rolled Main Spec Need, he will get it because Off Spec Need still takes priority over Greed/Disenchant rolls. In the same situation, if a hit/crit two hand weapon drops, a tanking warrior cannot roll Main Spec Need for it, but instead must roll Off Spec Need so that if the previously mentioned ret paladin needs it for his main spec, then the warrior can't take it from him. I firmly believe that if you would implement this system, it would greatly reduce nerd raging in randoms and improve player morale.Fiddlesworth14 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 got wow1 and wow2 in same account !!! i need to combine wow2 to wow1 can ?because my account status active at wow1 but my friend request me scroll of resurrection at my wow2 , how to combine at wow1 or cancel back scroll of resurrection ? plsLisaann6 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Quest "The Mission" disappears before finish. I recently transferred server and faction. Now on alliance I want to do the initial Pandaria quests so that the portal will appear (right now it is not there). I do these steps: - Get quest "The Mission" from Rell Nightwind outside SW caste. - Fly to Skyfire and speak with Sky Admiral Rogers. Select "I'm ready to depart." - A cinematic plays. - After cinematic I am on the skyfire in the Jade Forst and can see the yellow text "Speak to Admiral Rogers on the skyfire gunship 1/1" appear briefly on screen. - But the quest is no longer in my quest list. "Unleash Hell" is not available. - If I go back to SW the quest "The Mission" is again available from Rell Nightwind. I have not accidentally abandoned the quest. The quest disappears immediately after the cinematic. Because I cannot finish this quest there is no way for me to continue with "Unleash Hell" and eventually get the portal to Pandaria to appear in SW.Urajai2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Flagged for rename error I have filed a support ticket but since the expected response time is like around 2 days.. I am posting here in hopes that a blue will fix it for me. (I can't log in to my character and losing paid time so I believe its justified). I wish to retain my priests name "Peioth" Cheers.Peioth2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Red Realms (again)? I'm not able to log-on to any of the servers. At the selection page, all realms are red and as soon as I try to log onto one of them, i get disconnected. I know this happened earlier today, but that problem was figured out. It may be a mismatch of client and server versions, but my current version is 5.2.0 (16701)... the most recent. Anyone else having this problem again?Jont16 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 My server list is red. I was switching servers earlier, and all of a sudden my server list goes red. Whenever I try to connect to a server, any server, it disconnects me from the game. I didn't do anything, and I'm not sure what to do.Autonomous5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Unable to select server Hi there. I have created a ticket through the website, but was really hoping to make a raid... so I thought I'd see if either a blue or one of the regulars here had any ideas. When launching the game through the game launcher(there was a small update that downloaded), I log in with my usual user name and pw... it sends me directly to the server selection screen. I tried to pick my usual server(listed as full) assuming Ill get put in queue. instead it immediately disconencts me. I tried another server I have a character on which is not listed as full... same issue. Any input appreciated. thanksSokane4 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Error #112 - Unable to Validate Game Version I saw the sticky about people having problems before. But now I am having the opposite problem, this error just started, I was able to play like 20 minutes ago, so this just started. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me now?Soulonfire9 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 disconnect hack? it only happens when i play wow. I'll get d/ced during a fight only in BGs for only a second and when i get back im always dead. is there something flying around or is it just wow?Stabstabdeth1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Ream Selection all red Select a realm and immediately disconnects you back to login. My son's account doing the same thingLocam3 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Its back , small patch unable to log in. Same thing as before , I logged out in front of sethekk halls and got red servers, the was told to restart for a patch. I restarted and it small patch and once again unable to validate game files.Askadoctor1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Still getting Error, Even after Fix and Rein Still getting the Error.... I even tried Repair Rool... Reinstalling the Game fully....Still get the Error. Have been getting it all day. Not using any MODs but MyRP and I turned that off, Deleted it, updated it.... Whats going on?Kiethoo1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Really? Back to the invalid game or something like that, select a red server for disconnect? Thought this was fixed n then a hotfix to unfix? I guess back to SWTOR :(Holymom1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Pet Battles and Starter Editions Okay wait I know pet battles are not allowed in the starter editions, but why does the game remove 9 gold 57 silver then start up all the workings of a battle pet encounter. 9 precious gold accumulated without trades and auctions only to be squandered on worthless nothing. Not saying there is much to be bought at level 1-20 but it took my lil brother a long while to save it. He did win a few gold in a Bing 3000 treasure chest or something which helped him buy his lil pets, but his heart sank when he could not battle his squirrel with the cat next door. That nine gold doesn't even allow him to steel a cockroach from the depths of the Undercity now... But it would have bought him a swift MOUNT that he could run all over the country with, if he HAD 9 gold. Fix it or something. Remove the ability to buy Battle Pet training from starter editions. Geez. I know yer busy but...Spicerum2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Unanswered in game ticket Hi, I put a ticket in game on 03/05 and the ticket has said 7 hour wait time since. I had tried to turn my coins in for the new mogu ones, and could only get gold coins. I have figured out what went wrong, but I was asking that I get the 3 mogu instead. I did put the ticket in immediately on the 5th. Can you tell me how to get an ingame ticket answered please? Thanks KerwynKerwyyn5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Ticket response question I have never previously had a bad experience with GM ticket responses, but I was hoping I could get a blue response about a recent ticket experience. I put in a ticket about not receiving the "failbag" from oondasta and waited patiently for a response. Several days passed and when I finally received a response it said something along the lines of "no worries, you probably aren't saved, just kill him again." The problem is, I put the ticket in last week well before tuesday, and now we are on an entirely different lockout so I have essentially lost a bag. I still thought "no big deal I'll just do a follow-up ticket". I explained the situation to the follow up ticket, clicked save and then realized the wait time is 5 days. I'm not trying to be overly whiny, but I would like to have a more timely response so I'm not making a ticket for a simple item restore into a multi-week thing. Also, I know I got credit for the kill because I received the achievement. Sorry for the rant and thanks for your time.Aerodox5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Flightmaster Issue I'm not sure if anyone posted about this or not, but after patch 5.2 of MoP all the flightmaster points are no longer popping up on the flight map as I progress levels. They are all end up as those flight paths you have to find to use. Its like this for all my toons. I play on Blades Edge and Terokkar. Has anyone else have this?Innsmouth4 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Can't transmong title says it all. im trying to transmog my mace in to another 2hander(other mace's,axe's and sword's) but nothing works. are they broken for this toon? any 1 else having the same problem? weapons in mind that im trying to use for xmog are the axe and sword that dk's get when starting and deaths' bit from naxx. plz help.Áqua1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 im having a problem!!my screen turns black my screen turns black when i play wow its random not at a certain time.so can someone please help me?its the most frustrated thing to me.PLEASE HELP!!!!Erone1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Battle.Net error # 2 I did a search and this error doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Unable to log in at this time. What do I need to fix ? :PTamekaboom2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Gametime code error Everytime I try to enter the code, it says it cannot be claimed at this time and that there may be errors in the system. What do?Narata2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Why Was This Forum Post Locked? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198731379 I understand there was trolling going on, but there was no trolling done by the op. Why lock a forum post just because other players decided to troll? Ban them and keep the forum post going. Don't lock a successful forum post just because others decided to start trouble. The op can't control what others do or say.Rudetitlah27 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 In your armory there is problem Delris2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Problem loading up the WOW launcher Every time I try to load up WOW launcher, it gives me an error saying "Failed to download information about the next patch, Please check your network connection." You can tell my internet is working so that's not a problem.. Or is it? Anyway has anyone had this problem before? What could I do to fix it?Mahtrian1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Cannot See in game Vendors I can't see in game vendors on my Warrior i can't turn in my tier pieces to upgrade gear.. I have turned all adds off and ran a repair / deleted cache.. i can see vendors on all my other 90s but this one. I don't know what else to do and im getting fed up with this 5 day ticket wait time.Clamsmasha2 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Call to arms rewards? Im posting this here because people are more helpful, and I dont want to bother GM's with a ticket on it. Anyways, when I que as a tank or heal to get the satchel recently ive been not getting it at the end of the dungeon alot. Ive reas some issues that other people experience this. any input?Linju3 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Bugged 5.51 MB patch every day last 3 days. I am getting a 5.51 MB download, which stalls and takes forever to get through, every evening at login.Jonzar6 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 My posts vanish? I just noticed some of my posts randomly dissapear. Im not exactly sure how this is happening because none of them were bad posts just normal stuff. For example I just asked a simple question for help in the priest forum and that post is now gone, and I left a response to someone in general and now that is gone. is this normal or do they sometimes randomly delete stuff? Has anyone else had a post vanish?Unkownz5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Quest log is auto hiding zone quests.. So, I'm having a new issue. Questing in Grizzly Hills and suddenly from nowhere my quest log automatically 'hides' or minimizes all my quests within the zone. The little '+' is clickable to a '-' and my quests will then populate my tracker. The problem I'm having is as soon as I do anything to do with a quest objective (basically when I get the notification that I got 'x kills of xx', etc.), all my zone quests will disappear from my tracker. When I look in my log at this point, the zone is minimized again. I'm running QuestGuru and TomTom as my two questing addons. I don't think it's them, though, as my other characters are not having an issue and reloading ui doesn't help. I figured I'd ask here before putting in a ticket.Jaggedfist9 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 XP Bug Fixed! The XP bug for arenas has now been fixed! You can once again queue up arenas without your XP on and no worries of leveling!Flabers0 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Work orders banner but no quests to get. Hello, I'm exalted with the Tillers and delivered the quest to be gifted the ranch. Now i have the banner in my farm and Farmer Yoon left, but when i click the banner all i get is "Various work orders are waiting to be filled" without any quests to get... This is happening to me in all my characters that are exalted with the Tillers (6). I cleared my quests, deleted my Cache/WTF/Interface folders and logged to wow without addons but same thing... the banner is empty. Am i doing something wrong or am i bugged somehow? Edit: This is what i get when i click on the banner: http://i.imgur.com/GsowKpb.jpgNecroholic13 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Flagged for a rename Okay I just transferred this toon to Illidan. Before I made the xfer I foun my name Anzid and made a level 1 alt with the name Anzid. So I pay the $ get my xfer. obviously delte my level 1 alt and rename my 90 toon Anzid. Now I tried to login today and of course I get the "Flagged for Rename". I have a ticket open but of course there is a 4 day wait time because blizz customer service is lightspeed. So my question do I accept and find a new name while this ticket is being resolved or wait to sit for a GM response help.Anzid11 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 How to prioritize tickets idea Could we get a system where people who put in a ticket say once a year get a prioritized ticket. While someone who maybe issues 2 tickets a week has their tickets prioritized lower. an example of how to implement this would be as follows when issuing a ticket if it has been < 3 days since prior ticket you receive priority 5 3-7 days since prior ticket you receive priority 4 8-29 days since prior ticket you receive priority 3 30-90 days since prior ticket you receive priority 2 91+ days since prior ticket you receive priority 1 all priority 1 tickets to be worked before any priority 2s and so on. to prevent tickets from never being worked in stacked ques, make tickets increase in priority by 1 lvl every 24 hours. With that system those of us who aren't throwing every little easily forum searched question into a ticket could get what we viewed to be a higher lvl of service. and those who ticket spammed could clearly see and understand why que times were higher for them Would love to see anyone else's thoughts on why this is a Great or Terrible idea!Vendettâ6 Mar 15, 2013
Jul 1, 2016 Can't open WoW at all, Launcher broken! So I can't actually get into WoW since yesterday. Yesterday I was online and everything was all good. Come today, my launcher tells me I need to download 5.51mb to be able to launch WoW. So I waited and waited and waited for about 30 minutes its not even at 0.01% it hasn't moved. It is not my internet or download since I tested those. I ran the Launcher Repair and even after it wont download. I tried to directly launch WoW within the file and it went straight to the WoW launcher. Please help me, I want to play my Hunter :(Hantusie7 Jul 1, 2016
Mar 15, 2013 Staff/Polearm Xmog So I finally got a staff that has been an upgrade, and I was looking forward to Xmoging it as a polearm. I read in the patch notes about how staves and polearms could Xmog into each other. Obviously I found out that casters can not transmog a polearm into a staff. So I'm guessing that change was for hunters and druids and not for casters. Cause I would love to use Black Ice on my character. Will this ever change or will it stay this way?Piscary1 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Isle of Thunder went back to 0% stage 1 stormrageGrucifer8 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Possible glitch not sure I posted an ingame ticket 2 days and 22 hours ago, so lets just round it up to 3 days. This is not acceptable in terms of customer service. It is beyond frustrating as I am missing out on rep and questing due to this issue ... and more Since I did a faction transfer from Horde to Alliance, so I could play with some RL friends.... I have been unable to complete Upjade, because I had already completed the Horde end of it, and the Alliance wants me to talk to Elder Sage Wind-Yi, and she wont talk to me because I already completed her quest line as a horde, and because of that I cannot pick up the remaining Upjade Achievement quests ala alliance. I put in a ticket about a month or more ago, and although I did get a response...we are aware of this issue blah blah blah....but still a month later it has not been fixed Now, I have a new problem... With work orders on my farm.... I talked to Nana Mudclaw, I have my farm, Yoon is gone, the post is there....But its blank... I only get one auto quest from the Klaxxi, NOTHING ELSE I have tried: Talking to Nana Mudclaw Checking my quest log to see if the quests are there Cleared my WTF folder and restarted WoW Went to each faction to see if they gave you a quest Spinning on my head and spitting wooden nickels Talk to my guild mates...to see if I was missing something NOTHING FIXED THE ISSUE In the meantime while I wait ... I am missing out on the tokens of good fortune and rep...for almost a week now! Really Blizz Customer Support....Really?Crankynfussy23 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 Character transfer reversal? I paid for a character transfer to transfer this one to a different realm yesterday..........and am really regretting I did it. Is there any way I can get the transfer reversed or do I have to buy a whole new transfer?Âkiko2 Mar 15, 2013