Customer Support

Apr 13, 2013 Hi I am not sure if this is a bug on armory but it says on this char's armory profile completed Hagara tho stormbinder on normal. Back in cata I only ever did LFR, and I am pretty damn sure my account wasn't compromised cause I didnt stop playing till MoP and only for a month. not to mention my Real id email is only used for wow and important stuff. not guild sites or other stuff. all different passwords tooZolavix0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 preformAV Enabler I'm curious why this addon is allowed. It seems clear that its sole purpose is to allow players to circumvent a game system for the purposes of creating an unfair advantage. There is a matchmaking system in place for the purpose of helping to ensure that the teams are fair in battlegrounds. This addon is used to cheat that system. Why is this allowed? If large groups are going to be "allowed" in battlegrounds, then why not just allow everyone to queue up as a large group?Failbringer1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 wining items in an istence but never resving i resently whent through dire maul-Woodward and won a roll on the helm Felhide Cap and i never got the item i said i won it but i never got it and i did look at my mail.Shinueye2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Transfer aborted instance not found k.. so i cant do any rbgs or arena without this error popping up. i flushed my dns / changed my ip address , re installed wow , turned off all addons and nothing works. This happend to me randomly when i started playing on a new horde server. Any1 know a fix to this?Krogercake3 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Hacked! Weird issue... I originally played WoW about two years ago. After a year or so of wanting to pick it up again I decided to today! I renewed my payment and downloaded all my game clients and got going... Only to find out my lvl 74 Human Paladin on Dorrowmere is now a lvl 85 Blood Elf Paladin on some pvp server. I can't say I care a TON that he lvl'd me to 85 (and got me a lot of new items in the process...) BUT I would REALLY like my old race and server back. Anyone ever had this happen or know what Blizzard will do about it? JSYK: I have went through ALL the account recovery processes and set up authentication through both SMS and my smart phone.Xithic5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Pandaria lag spike my lvl 85 toon that just started pandaria has huge fps drops compared to my characters in Azeroth. is this normal? is it just the higher quality graphics or is it an issue? I don't get it anywhere elseAkechetas1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Unable to Delete a toon I have this toon who I wanted to delete because I want to make a new one with the same name, but it's not letting me. He's level 1, his inbox is empty, and he has nothing in his inventory besides the hearthstone.Morttheblind8 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Account Subscription pending Just set up a subscription through paypal but I see it says account pending..how long does it usually take? edit: it fixed can lock threadDraxal1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 security input and fake tickets i've gotten two support tickets (in which i didnt create) talking about my authenticator. so i decided id change my password. of course..it asks for security input in the last field, and ive got no idea what that is. ive tried my authenticator code but that doesnt work. help?Corpsegrind3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Fix... Stormrage... Please Can't log in to any of my toons on the pandaria continentZellah1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Race Change Conflict I ordered a race change for this character. Received the email that said everything had gone through and the transaction was complete and ready to go, but have not received the prompt in-game at character selection. I have logged in and out of the game several times, trying to “reboot” the list.Obsidya2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Question about Faction Changing Hello all, Will doing a faction change reset any rep obtained with The Tillers and the farmers there? Ive 3/4 of my farm open so far and don't want to mess it up ^.^. Thank You in advance for your responses!Pansiebear1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Unable to Transmog BoA helm. I was able to do so before, and now, when I put the helm into the slot, the apply button lights up, and a price appears, yet nothing happens when I click apply. Any possible solutions? Trying to xmog Tattered Dreadmist Mask into Resilient CapJoonikay3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Service Status forum is available I would like to inform your customer service supervisor that there is a forum category called "Service Status". When major ISSUES such as the present inability to stay conneced arise, it would be nice of you to communicate with a person who has the authority and ability to post the issue there. I went there early yesterday and saw nothing about the issue. I then went to the customer service area and saw nothing about the issue. I then reset my UI and the problem persisted. After several hours of repeated disconnects and checking the forums, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it (I don't have to tell you the extra work that causes, or the headaches involved in getting back all of the settings) I then went to the tech support forum and found that I was not alone. Several of the posts there on the issue had been posted many hours before. I would guess that those customers had as I had, checked the Service Status and the Customer Support forums and finding no mention of the problem assumed that it was their computer or their system at fault. The lack of any acknowledgement on the part of Blizzard that the problem existed, has put me in the position of many many hours of unnecessary work. I understand that such problems do take sometimes days to resolve. I wish I did not have to go days without the service that I pay for, but I do understand. I DO BELIEVE that a little common courtesy on the part of blizzard might go a long way to promote better customer relations. I do understand that input from customers on the Tech Support forums is probably a great aid in resolving such problems, however having worked with computers for decades I know that the likelihood of the problem being on the client system is far greater than it being on the host system. Unless there is some mention that the problem exists on the Service Status or Customer Support forums, we the customers are likely to start working on our end before we assume that the problem is on your end and therefore it not likely to go the tech support forums. PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE COURTESY. Let us know when you are having problems. Yesterday there was a message on the log in screen mentioning a connectivity issue on ONE realm, when that message went away and no other message was there or on the Service Status or Customer Support forums, I began the game reinstallation process.Mykinglion2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 WoW 60 day Time Card will not work I just bought a 60 day time card and when I went home and plugged it in. It says an error has occurred, but it does not say what error has occurred. I keep plugging in the code on the back and it doesn't work. Please help!!!!Harnatou1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Griefing and the report a player function For the past 2 weeks my LFR runs have been plagued with griefers in every leg of every dungeon. People pulling Tortos constantly while we're killing the trash, pulling again when half the people are alive. Dropping mocking banners on Mag so the breath hits the raid on every CD. Leading the lightning into the water every time, then pulling the boss when only a few people have made it. I submitted a ticket because I'm old fashioned like that and the GM told me that I should use the report character function and choose the griefing option. While putting a group together for Nalak, an infamous alliance paladin on our server and several of his friends were pulling Nalak and dragging him into our gathering group trying to wipe us. I right clicked, went to report and my only options were "Cheating" and "Name". So I submitted another ticket instead. Got the same canned response the second time, telling me to use the report player function and select griefing. So for the next 3 griefers I chose cheating and in the message clarified that they weren't, and that I was using that instead of opening a ticket for what they were doing. Either the GMs need to update their CTRL+V messages, we should be allowed to submit this in tickets again, or the griefing option should come back. Either way, I don't like GMs telling me to not waste their time (not actual words, just the overall message of those words) while mine is being wasted by these people.Dangoyan6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Upgraded to MoP Deluxe and NOTHING HAPPENED! So I went to Battle.net and entered the code and the card and bang.. Says I have MoP.... Log in and nope... Nothing.. No mount/pet, no XP, no travel to Pandaria, and still asks me to upgrade. This is frustrating!Coupdetoe2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 US-Stormrage hosed, can you plz bounce box? when in doubt reboot? cant zone in/out, major lag, etc.Happyendingz7 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Glitched Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick I Finally found the Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick that I had been searching weeks for I click it and It glitches I never receive the item. Please help me out Blizz!Zeaxan1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Missing several pets On March 6th, I called into account services to have them merge my accounts under one battle.net one was a battle chest account with several rare pets, including pets from the blizzard store and several TCG pets, when the BC account was merged to my main, all of the pets disappeared, i called in to account services and the lady i spoke with said the pets and mounts were bound to the battle.net account so we switched the account back to the original battle.net mounts are there, but pets are not. i am extremely frustrated, im not concered about the level of the pets, but more along the lines that i have had the pets for a long time and some of them are nearly impossible to get by means other than the BMAH is there any way I can get these pets back or some form of credit for the pets i purchased from the store? i put information in on the pets and edited it outDívinebovine13 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Buying MoP If I buy the new MoP expansion do I have still have to but a time card to go with it, or do I get a free month?Harnatou1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 recruit a friend I just used the recruit a friend promotion on a second account i've made and I've purchased 1 month of time for both accounts as well as upgraded to the battle chest on the newly made one. I however do not have the xp bonus. Is it simply delayed? or has something messed up?Skyle4 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 need help i am lock out for payment and my pament date is not till the 14 it a credit card the you take out of every month there is money on it for you but i am lock out please fix or explain thank you for your timeKillbear1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Upgraded Starter Edition We upgraded a starter edition on the WoW RAF and it's not updating.Brotonn5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Account locked, SQ/A was changed, please help Hello, Recently I came back to the game and found my account had been compromised. I recovered it last week and I just moved to a new place today. Upon trying to log in I was informed that my account was locked due to irregular log-in activity, which makes sense. However, whoever had compromised my account managed to change my SQ/A for some reason, and, when I recovered my account, the GMs didn't think to reset that so I could set a new one. Now when I'm trying to unlock my account I can't do it because I don't know the answer the the SQ/A the person that compromised my account set and I don't have my CD keys; the last physical copy of the game I bought was BC. What can I do about this? I really wanted to play some more tonight and all weekend but now it's looking like I won't be able to.Assdfqq7 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Restarts? I logged on to see restarts starting? Any reason this was not posted in service status?Mythox27 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 GM missread my inquiry, waiting 2 days Hello, This issue is mostly my fault since the first time I submitted I wasn't very specific about what I wanted but it has been since Thursday afternoon to have my issue solved The first time they gave was an automated response but I really needed to talk to the gm in person. The 2nd time I gave more details and I got to talk to a GM but it was only when he left that I realized he had made a mistake and had done what I had requested but on the wrong sever. I am frustrated with myself for not being clearer and I am sorry that my request is inconvenient but I'm really tired and I am adamant that I will wait all night to be serviced if I have too. I beg you though, please, please send the GM fairy around soon.Ilithia5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Please Fix Loot Priority System in Dungeons It's really getting just plain stupid. This is a game that most people pay to play to enjoy the challenges and rewards associated with it. Just REALLY tired of losing out on loot rolls to jerks that can only, basically, equip the item, but the rest of the stats do that numb-nut any good. For instance, when playing my level 37 Warlock and she loses out on +int related items to warriors is frustrating to say the least. An epic dagger, Blade of Eternal Darkness, and a necklace, Gemshard Heart, dropped in Mara after killing Princess - I lost out on each item to each of the 2 warriors in the group. I couldn't believe it when I saw the outcome, and yet I knew it would happen as soon as they dropped. I can see this happening like it did back in vanilla, but Bliz has a system in place that was supposed to fix it (put in place a while ago...). The system doesn't work. Please fix the loot priority system in dungeons. Make it so that I don't hate playing this game again.Meitelie9 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 why cant use scroll of resurrection? Hello, i just got a SoR invitation and when i click on play free now , i get a message This account is not eligible to use a Scroll of Resurrection. i would like to know why ! please support have a look into my account and tell me why ! thanksBlackcastle12 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Gold Scammers Spamming My Calendar this guy just spammed my calendar with invites on every day on my calendar with a link to some gold selling website i had to sit there for 10min to click on EVERY DAY and remove them is there a way to disable calendar invites from people u dont know?Zemeo22 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 recovery Due to a fire a year and a half ago I lost everything. I just now got a new computer and tried to log into my old account but I cant remember my old log in or password. Is there something I can do to get it back? I started this one just in case. My old account I have had since the beginning. thanksShambangor3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Hacker is the bain of my existance Now, a while ago my account got hacked and most of it's fine the game itself is fine, but there is one issue that has been the bain of my existance for so long. The hacker set up parental controls and unless I have his email I can't change them. Can any of you tell me how to disable those damn parental controls?Jellydruid5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 "Scroll of Resurrection" isn't working? I just activated this account, USING the Scroll of Resurrection email I was sent. However, I haven't gotten any of the bonuses for the Scroll of Resurrection. Did I do something wrong?Centrius17 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Low Population Realms Edit: If you wish to recommend this, you'll want to post in General. Might I recommend a bit more reasoning, and a little less rhetoric and conspiracy theory, that is just liable to get the post deleted for trolling. --OrlyiaYouwilldieha16 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Tabard of Brute Force So, i just came back to wow after 3 month break. Evertying is account bound now right? Same with achievements right? So quick question, how are some items like for instance, the tabard of brute force ihave on my shaman gonna work now? Its still soulbound, but i cant get that ach again on any of my other alts. Will this item become account bound, same with other achievement awarded items as such?Warriorjèsus12 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Change Account Details Hello, I want to change my email adress to another brand new one I've made just for my wow account in order to tighten up my security but I forgot the secret question of my account and I don't want to make a mistake and get it blocked. How can I retrieve or renew this secret question in order to complete the email changing process? Thanks in advance. Link.Linkshadow10 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Lag issues on Stormrage Good morning! im just wondering is there any fix going on for the Lag that is currently happening on stormrage. Im constantly getting stuck in loading screens for 10-15 mins before i just give up. Maybe its my computer? i dont know But is there a fix for this . Is anyone else experiencing this issue?Nâked2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Lots of travel Due to my job, I travel a whole lot. I always take my laptop with me to play when I have time. Most of the time my travel is within the Continental US, but sometimes I have to leave the lower 48. On a couple of my recent trips, 1 in the lower 48 and 1 out of the lower 48, I logged in and entered my authenticator code. On these 2 occasions I was locked out of my account and had to reset the password. If I provide the correct login info and the correct authenticator code, why am I being locked out of my account or being prompted to change my password? I understand and appreciate the measures Blizzard has taken to prevent account hacking, but with the amount of travel I do, it becomes a chore to login at the risk of having to go thru unlocking my account by web or by calling Blizzard directly. Any advice or insight you can provide on this matter? (other than getting a job with no travel)Saphfire10 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Account in good standing? Does that just mean I have to have payed time on the account? or are there other factors?Skyle2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Sudden, forced name change? Yesterday I realm transferred and race changed my Priest (Cylie-Uldaman-US/Alliance) to Area 52-US/Horde. I played for quite a while and all was going great. Until I woke up this morning and I am presented with "Your name has been flagged for rename". As far as I can tell my name is not in violation of the ToS. I'm not going to pretend to know how Blizzard conducts business when things like this happen, but shouldn't I have received an email at the very least? I'm rather disappointed that this is happening, especially after the fact that I dropped $55 for the transfer and race change. I apologize if I sound cross, I'm just not sure what to make of this. ***I'm not sure if my original post went to the right section, so I'm putting it here.***Myrendis5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 My main isn't showing up Okay, i haven't been able to get into the game yet cause I have to patch but on the website it won't allow me to choose my toon, i know he still exist cause i look him up. I want to know if you can see if he is still on my Account and if not how the hell did he taken away from me. That is my hard earn work i was hoping would be here when I came back. Toon name:Khazik Server:Bonechewer please respond T_T.....Thesnotic2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Can I get banned for this? Kiting the flight path away from a town? I wanna try it to the crossroads flight path and wanted to make sure it was okayTuslawqs4 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Got hacked... a few questions. Okay so I got hacked today and thankfully no toons were deleted. I do have a few questions though. #1. They took all of my gold... does Blizzard restore gold? Or am I left to go get more on my own? #2. The hacker deleted all my REAL ID friends. Can Blizz restore them for me? Thank you.Ilqq6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 need some help with the credit card purchase first time using the card and i don't know where are: credit card number credit card holder can someone please post something that might help me locate them on my credit card?Juursa2 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Account 72 hour susp. WHY?!? done nothing me and my wife were playing together a god bit today as we always do running old school achieves ect she goes posting auctions only to dc and re-log to a 72 suspension we call sorry but crap support we file ticket on her account no response for long time we dont understand we are faithful players that play by the rules and dedicate alot of our time to the game this isn't right and i would like even a slightly helpful response as to what is going onJagershaman6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Mists of Panderia OK so i want to become a monk and i have WOTLK but i don't got cata or Mop well i be able to be the monk if i just put in a code activation for MOP i don't really care about the level cap i just want to be a monk Pretty simple can i be a monk with MOP but without cataPhotonex5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Anyone working on the servers We just had our raid fall apart after a wipe because players couldn't get back in. -Some got stuck on the loading screen -some got stuck while dead unable to get back into the instance -and some got stuck trying to hearth when we finally just called it. We were playing on Stormrage.Gambles6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 picked wrong one does anyone know if i can get a different reward i picked shield of evil presence and i want to repick does someone know if i can do the quest over and get the legs instead?Bariustus5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Your name has been flagged rename Dear Sirs Yesterday I transferred my character from Jubei'Thos Horde to Frostmourne Alliance. Named my long keeping name and played like 3-4 hours. But I tried to log in today morning and message "Your name has been flagged to rename" . Name druid name is "Highborn" I don't wanna rename my name. Please help on this case!Turuunen6 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Transfering - Name Change In the last week, I transferred two characters to be with my guild as we transferred the guild. My priest and warrior from server Thunderlord to Stormreaver. I wished to have the name Zodiac for my priest and Diaz for my warrior as its the names i'm known by. On ticket 1 ... This GM was able to give me the name I requested. Seems fair, I paid for the transfer, I should be able to get the name I want "IF" its available, that seems only fair. IF its not available, then obviously I cannot obtain it as its not fair to someone who holds the name. This is ticket 2, the exact same issue ... Same issue, but this time, I did not get the name changed, he did "free" it up for me to pay again for it. Why should I pay to name change to a name I wanted to begin with but was unable to pick until I submitted a ticket for it? I'm not trying to pull a fast one and get free name changes, I wanted this name upon transferring, I had to submit a ticket to ask about it. Ticket 1 - Name changed, no problems. Ticket 2 - Name NOT changed, but I can pay for it now. I do not understand the inconsistency with the GM service there. Any insight on this please would be greatly appreciated. I've submitted another ticket to try and get an answer along with this post. Thank you for your patience, Your pal, Zodiac/DiazZodiac13 Apr 13, 2013