Customer Support

Feb 25, 2013 Character transfer I transfered a character from one server/account to another server/account and it left the original server but has not shown up on the destination server. Ive transfered numerous times over the years but never had this problem. How long should this take?Samará2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 darkspear offline atlest every week the server down and u cant fix it .Qtassassin4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Digital Deluxe upgrade wait time? Hi, I apologize in advance for the impatience :) I'm just wondering how long it takes for the digital deluxe upgrade to go through typically? I bought the upgrade about two hours ago, so not too long, I'm just anxious to get my quilen mount and pet in the mail, I keep relogging hoping to see them! Thanks :)Daelira3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Using Game Time Card to pay for Services? forget this im staying undead!Thirstý3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Purchase declined by Blizzard. I paid for the Mists of Pandaria online upgrade and have been playing it since I got it. I go to my account page on the website and it says that I'm still set to Cataclysm. Today I tried logging in and it gave me an error saying that I need to contact billing. I check my email and it explains, as follows: "Greetings, This notice is being sent to inform you that we are unable to successfully process the recently requested electronic upgrade for World of Warcraft account ************@hotmail.com. As such, this account has been set to the account type which it was at before the electronic upgrade and no charges have been processed for this. Please contact the Blizzard Billing and Account Services department via telephone at http://battle.net/support/article/contact for further assistance with this issue. Please note that due to security concerns we will be unable to assist you via email. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience in this matter. Regards, Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment" I have been wronged and demand compensation for yet another one of Blizzards many mishaps. Considering how my account will be frozen again, tomorrow. I'm pissed, I've tried keeping my calm with this company before but I keep getting screwed over.Malcronus5 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 I can't login to my main. Wow. My game time ends tomorrow and I just wanna hit 90 before then and you guys go and lock a SINGLE CHARACTER ON MY ACCOUNT. I'm thouroughly angry, this is the umpeenth time I've been screwed over by Blizzard and I've been following due process everytime. I'm getting quite fed up with paying for a game in which I keep getting locked out of when I'm not breaking any rules. Unlock my character. I think it's <removed> how this CONVENIENTLY happens a day before my game time expires. This is unfair and I will be contacting company employees within the hour.Malcronus5 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Holiday Necklace Disappeared.. During the Love is in the air event, I got one of the lvl 90 epic necklaces that dropped of Hummel...I couldn't equip it until yesterday when i hit 90...I went to do that and it's nowhere to be found. I tried an item restoration and i hadn't sold it, we're these meant to disappear if not epuipped by the end of the event?Goof11 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 I just recently bought a character transfer I just recently bought a character transfer to thrall from arygos, and I got flagged for a name change, and once i changed it, I get stuck at the loading screen, and have no idea what to do, I also did the WTF files and Cache files, Any ideas on what to do?Despell3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Hi is my character transferred or not I have been waiting all day, since yesterday in the noon, why has my paladin not been transferred and faction changed yet. email said the transaction was complete. this is killing my whole WoW experience im missing alot of stuff due to this delay. I just spent 55$ i'd expect the character to be good to go by now. I see the paladin on my new server but I dont see him able to turn into whatever ally paladin I choose annnd I cant even log in to the character itself.Ótto2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Feb. 25 - Temporary Service Delays Due to extreme inclement weather and repeated power outages, some customers may experience interruptions, disconnections, or extended wait times for phone, web chat, and ticket contacts. Please bear with us as we work through these conditions. We are trying our best to reply to every contact in as timely a manner as possible.Roraks0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 suspected of buying gold? well, i made a bet with a friend outside of wow, but the prize for winning the bet, was a large amount of gold... well, i won the bet... and while he was getting the gold together and giving it to me, i received an email from blizzard about the negative impacts and consequences of buying gold.... i read through the terms of service, and there was nothing against making a bet for gold, and well, i was wondering how i could make sure my account doesnt get banned because of the transfer of large amounts of gold... any help? :/ ps, i couldnt buy gold if i wanted to, i can barely afford the subscription as it is :/Exploded16 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Spectral Tiger Scam. Hello, I'm not 100% sure where I should be posting this, I rarely use the forums, but today there was a guy who was selling a spectral tiger in Trade Chat, I whispered him, he said he'd sell it for 150k (I was already suspicious once he said he'd sell it for that low), we get to Booty Bay and he marks the code redemption guy, he said something like, "ok give me half gold, then you get code". I started questioning him on it, and it turns out he was a scammer. His name was <removed> on the server Thrall. Thankfully I didn't get scammed, but I'm still bummed that I wasn't able to get it tonight lol. Cya guys. And don't get scammed!Kågome8 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Won a loot roll, did not receive item Witching Hourglass I was in a random, this dropped off the last boss and i won the roll, i was also Q'd for a BG and the Q popped as soon as it said we had completed the last boss, so i switched over to the BG and finished that. After the BG I went looking for my new trink, and noticed it was not in my bag. I scrolled through the loot chat window and it did show that i won it. I did not take a screen shot, totally my fault, but while looking and not finding, i never thought about it till it was too late. I was also thinking it might show up in the mail, like lost things sometimes do. Is there any recourse?? Or any way to check?? I tried the loot reclaiming option, but the item is not there either, i am thinking i left before the item got to my bag, and it just went to the netherworld to look for a home for eternity. I was hoping it showed up in my mail, i had gotten "this was found out in the netherworld" or something like that mail before when my bag was full and i could not get my "bag of useful goods" or whatever they call it at lower levels. oh well, figured it would not hurt to ask, and it might help someone in the future not leave before they get their item.Eleonorea3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 26, 2013 The 800lb Gorilla in the room . . . Axexut50 Feb 26, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Recruit a friend questions I recruited my brother using the recruit-a-friend feature and he created a character today. He then bought the $5 battle chest (not via Blizzard store, he upgraded from the account management page) but instead of upgrading the account he's on it added another account to his battle.net account. So now he has a starter account that actually gives triple XP, and an account I can actually guild invite him to. WoW1 being the starter and WoW2 being the battle chest account. I don't understand why it didn't simply upgrade WoW1. Is there a way I can fix this or does he need to talk to Blizzard support when he gets home from work? Also, I noticed I can guild invite on WoW2 but I still can't trade netherweave bags. It still says WoW2 is a starter account even though it's in a guild.Anei3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 10-Day unlogged, ineligible for scroll of res Heya, I used the 10-days-free promotional email, but I never played any of those 10-days; my work had me slammed with 60 hours to the week. Anywho, I wanted to try out the new content/features and all that, but now because of that 10-day-promo I'm unable to use the Scroll of Resurrection from my buddy who still plays. Any chance I could be eligible for the SoR? Thanks!Gnawz3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 RAF question. If I recruit a friend, and he just upgrades to standard edition, where he gets a free 30 days (($5)) Would we both still get the bonus xp? Or does that also require him to pay for a 30 day sub?Parlunnedis5 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Bought it on the wrong account I just bought Mists of Pandaria but i bought it on the wrong play account. I bought it on wow1 when i have everything else bought on wow2. Is there any way i could transfer that to wow2 instead of having to spend money i dont have?Thargnor1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Multiple Character Transfer? Quick math check: 11 characters at 25 dollars a transfer equals.. Two HUNDRED and Seventy Five Dollars. I've enjoyed WoW for several years know. Unfortunately, with CRZ, my mostly docile PvP server has become a bloody mess. I originally rolled on Frostmane because my friends where there, prior to cross-realm grouping. However, many of my friends have retired from the game at this point or gone to other servers. Now, I'm stuck in a PvP hellscape where I can barely progress in PvE quests because of the ganktastic campers and griefers around the daily quest hubs. I could transfer my main over and get started on a new realm, but playing Alts is a huge part of my game now. I have every profession maxed across my various alts for a reason, I enjoy that sort of thing. But if I bring only my main over, then I'm faced with the same PvP loathing problems on my alts trying to get them to max level or faction rep. Can we look forward to another sale on realm transfers, or perhaps a permanent price reduction? Or maybe just a "total server migration" bundle package. I'd pay 60 bucks to get all of my alts from the PvP slums to a PvE realm where I feel inclined to play, but 275? Yeah, no. When given the choice of starting over on a new realm from scratch, paying 275 bucks or playing a different game.. I've got to choose the third option. I feel trapped on my PvP realm now, thanks to CRZ. And unfortunately, Blizzard is holding my time invested characters for ransom at 25 bucks a pop. Surely something can be done to accommodate players in this type of situation, rather than having them start over or leave the game.Ebonhawk1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Character Transfer question I'm in the process of transferring this character to another realm. After I initiated the transfer process, I sent money from another character to this one. When I tried to log in, it wouldn't let me. I know that characters are transferred without what is in the mail. My question is: What happens to the money I sent? Will it get sent back automatically?Redbrik2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Help with R.A.F how long does it take for a recruit a friend to recognize the second bought 30 mounts after its usedAkisá1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Blizzard Luancher Jurgon0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 SoR question about server. When i have someone send me a sor does my free level 80 go to their server or can i choose the server? Also, if my home server has more horde than alliance; if i join the alliance will crz replace the low population or will i just get ganked? Whats a accurate website that shows realm populations? Anyone know a pvp server on Stormrage est? Im looking for balance.Sleek6 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Excellent Service. I just wanted to say thank you to a rep I spoke with on the phone, for handling my issue very well. I have had some bad situation in the past with people who did not understand what the word empathy means. It is hard to believe I know. Its something you learn in preschool as its the first social group a child will join; introduction to society. Treat others how you like to be treated. Lost art. This rep restored my faith in the kindness of strangers and I just wanted to say thank you.Defiasleader4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Transferring Games Hello, I was wondering how or if I could transfer my Diablo III to a different battlenet and what I should do. I already opened a ticket about it(I don't know if that would work). Thank you!:)Mircy4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 recruit a friend or starter edition? I am trying to open a second account under my own to transfer one of my lvl 90 toon so my husband can play it and we can play simultaneously. I discovered that you can get a new 'starter edition' in your battlenet options and upgrade it all the to transfer the toon I also heard that you can send yourself a 'recruit a friend' invitation and go from there. Can someone please tell me what the difference is which one would be more preferable for me? Reading through the advantages I see extra lvl experience and being able to summon a friend if I go with the latter but I'm not sure. thanks!Canavar9 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Solo 25 man Ulduar I spent a lot of time clearing out ulduar 25 man so that I was down to the Flame Leviathan. I stopped logged out and watched a youtube on how to solo Flame Leviathan I logged back in thinking that the 25 man instance would be held for a time (2 days before reset?). The entire instance was reset. That really sucks.Bleaue7 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 weapon link How do you link gear or weapons in the forums. Also how do you link an item in game without shift clicking the item. ive seen people link items that they dont even have in their bags. how do you do. please help.Aceharrdlife7 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Digital Upgrade Issues So I downloaded the STARTER edition of the game to get myself up to level20 before purchasing the entire thing. After I purchased every digital game for $35 (the battle.net 68% off deal) I restarted my game client and it told me I was still on the trial. I did this multiple times and I keep getting told I'm on the trial. Please Help!Ltballsack1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 GF purchased wow.. Play trial? So my girlfriend bought WoW:Battle Chest last night. But today she went to log in and she got the 'Play Trial or buy wow' Pop Up. We're both confused because on the Battle.net account management page. It says WoW:Battle Chest. If anybody help thatd be great. Her name is minijah on alleria. Thanks. The fallen, Bernael.Bernael14 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Scroll of resurrection mount? Hey i recruited one of my friends with the Scroll of Resurrection. He played his 7 free days, and then paid for a month as anyone would have. I have been reading online that it will take like 72 hours for the card to process but it has been over that. He paid on a Friday, i don't know if that will conflict or make the time longer, but the scroll of resurrection history tab says he accepted the scroll but it still says I'm in-eligible for the in-game mount. Any thoughts of how to fix this?Malotaz2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Scroll of Ressurection i just received the scroll of resurrection and i selected to go to server area 52 and be horde as is the person that sent me the scroll. Quizznno DK from area 52. i would like to be transferred to that server and be horde, as he is the only reason i am playing again. Thank you very muchVercolac10 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Right now So I go too do a guild run and help get achievment in naxx. when I zone in loading bar froze. game stop ressponding. Then I try log on my char. and says "Players with that name already exist" So then I log on my alt. and see my kurt name. What happen is he trapped in limbo between naxx and dragonblight?Kurt4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 In-Game Mail Message "you have reached the in-game cap of unique mail recipients" Does this mean that I've sent mail to too many people and I cant send anymore? Until when? What is the cap? I'm trying to send darkmoon cards to my main character from my other toons... why is this restricted?Brizzlee6 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 A returning customer in need of assistance. So, I know this guy, lets call him Billy. He used to be a WoW player, a semi-attached player at that. One day, his account got "compromised", but the account security was amazing enough to stop the hacking in its tracks. He still knows the password and email, but does not know the Security Question and answer. He says he would like to begin playing and whatnot, but lacks the personal motivation to call blizzard support and have the issue fixed. So I took the initiative to write this thread to see if he could get his account unlocked whether it be through me or him. If a GM would contact me, I prefer In-Game, but through any available process is fine aswell. If through him, I believe his "Character's" name is Darklore@Draenor... any help would be greatly appreciated (and worth a perfect GM feedback) -Yours Truly, DrazuulDrazuul4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Hunter Pet - Chasheen Tamed this pet in the Krasarang Wilds.....it has been in 'stealth' mode since taming. Will it always be in 'stealth' mode? Is there some way to toggle between 'stealth' and 'unstealth'? Thanks in advance for your response(s). SueRunaroundsue3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Gurubashi is Dead. Azzmixle2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Cant add anybody on Battle Tag For Today i have not been able to add anybody to Battle Tag or Real Id and It also says Friend Request Sent ETC.Blôôddawn2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 character/faction change flagged rename :( Hey, i just moved my rogue across realm and faction. After i finalized my character and tried to enter world I got flagged for a rename. My friend says its a common bug. Just wandering if it could get fixed at all please ? thanks in advance.Thugstyle9 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Character Transfer I just recently transferred my dwarf warlock over to twisting nether and made him into a Blood Elf. I renamed him Valeforr and then when I went to log into the game it flagged me for rename again. Please assist. I would like to keep the name and do not wish to come up with a new one.Cròvaxe1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Cannot Purchase Digital Upgrade MoP I cannot Purchase Digital Upgrade MoP always failed.. either using paypal or mastercard.. already contact using ticket and live chat but still unresolved..Verommin3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Please help me blizzard simple situation 4u I did a faction change and transfer change, this paladin to aggramar and a faction change to alliance. the email says faction change complete and my paladin is already on the server now that I want it on. when it says to finalize the faction change it brings me to a page to pay for a transfer and faction change. the order says complete 2/24/2013 8 9.m its 6:24 my time. I don't want to repay the 55 dollars, is the faction change going to go into effect at 8?Ótto4 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Server Transfer I have a few questions regarding a possible server transfer in my character's future. *Am I able to use a pre-paid via card for the transaction? a) if so what details must I know in order to make the process complete without any faults. * Does it cost $10 USD? (I know I can easily figure that out myself but I figured I'd try and get all answers I need in one run) *Do items in my mailbox/bank still transfer as well? *If my name is taken on the server of my choice an I up for a free name change? Or does Blizzard change it for me? Thank you in advance! Darkmilk,Darkmilk2 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 character transfer between accounts I tried to find info on it but it's not mentioned specifically - does anyone know if I need to re-buy wow and each and every expansion for a second account if I want my pandaria character transferred to it or are there cheaper options?Canavar8 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Mists of Pandaria upgrade queued? I purchased MOP 24 hours ago and it still comes up as queued. When will it be "processed"?Tilf5 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Gold Spammers using Real ID Virtually every other day I log on I have real ID friend requests from gold spammers. I Went 3 days without logging to come on and find 8 pending requests. I personally have never shopped at any external wow related sight. The only thing I have ever purchased was 1 mount and 3 pets off the blizzard site. This is seeming to be an endless problem. Is blizzard addressing it at all? I have opened tickets and the literal response I got to the 8 at one time spammer requests by the gm was that the spammers were guessing email addresses...completely Bull. You're trying to convince me that 8 different companies all guessed my unusual email all together in a 3 day period...Semprfidelis8 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 HELP US PLZ:friend problem with wow2 and wow1 so my friend recently upgraded for the BC but he upgraded is wow2 starter edition, now when we play and we try to trade, it doesnt work... the question is: THERE IS A WAY TO TRANSFER THE BC TO WOW1? please help usSicoqcc3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Extremely high latency in home/world, sigh. for about 4 days now i have been having extremely high latency in world or home, it varies. up to the thousands. and i have updated drives, deleted WTF, Cache, and all addons. reinstalled WoW three times with no luck. my ignorance in all of this will be the death of me and i really want to fix this so i can play. any advice would be perfect and helpful, i have tried and used the Leatrix Latency fix with no avail. I know/think it's not my ISP or computer. everything else works fine. i do not know when or how this started happening but nothing seems to work. Thank you for any help you may give me!Edorwyn9 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 World PVP Problems Dear Blizzard, Since Wow's latest expansion pack, world pvp, referring to raiding enemy cities, has become much more difficult, because of this it has become more of a challenge to get achievements such as For The Horde. This may be just because world pvp is dead, but I've used a high-populated server and didn't get past 20 players. I can't think of a fullproof way to fix this, but a suggestion would be to allow cross-realm raiding of the alliance cities. I would appreciate it if this issue would at least be looked into. Thankyou.Lukeybear2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Unable to connect to game server I'm using a trial account right now, because I can't pay for my real one as of late. Is there a specific reason why I wouldn't be able to connect to my main realm, or would it be on my end? To clarify I'm still able to sign into the game, and pull up the realm list. I just can't connect to a server, or access the character selection screen afterwards.Yarrsmage2 Feb 24, 2013