Customer Support

Feb 13, 2013 Where to post feedback? [Removed]Ìran1 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 MoP on sale! The day after I buy it... Bought MoP on Sunday the day before it went on sale. Is there any way I can get a refund for the difference? Its a little saddening that if I had waited a day longer I could of saved 20$.Rexy3 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 I wonder... Do customer service blues/employees, whom issue bans/warnings/etc, use the in-game report or just memorize names of people acting in some offensive manner when they're nothing but an average citizen of Azeroth? ;) I mean, it's just going right to them to work on in the coming days lol. I'm sure there have been moments that someone just felt the urge to immediately swing the banhammer.Kiero3 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 BoA Item Recovery Hi, I took some BoA's off my character and had them in my bag to make my exp gained the same as my friend and accidentally sold them. I didn't notice until I logged back in wishing to put them back on... I was hoping there is a way to restore the items back. I already repurchased the pants, but the shoulders required Justice points, and I really don't want to grind that out again if it can be avoided.Biggumz2 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Customer support number. Keleon6 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Account frozen I purchased the annual pass and my account states that it expires 10/21/2012 9:42 PM, yet my account is frozen. It says my game time has expired as of 8/26/2012 4:11 AM. What is going on? My credit card expiration date was 8/2012 and I updated it, but why would that matter when I have already paid for the annual pass?Haldane13 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Bought the xpacs right before sale So, I bought Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria on Sunday, and the following day, everything goes on sale... Is there any way I can get anything back or something?Thredalar3 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Annual Pass and Driver Issues Why exactly am I forced to pay for a game that I am unable to play through no fault of my own, because of random crashes? There's a capped sticky thread in the Technical Support forums that shows many people with GeForce cards of the 5 and 6 series have this issue and have had it since the end of last year. Blizzard responses have been scarce and nowhere in sight recently, not even something like "We know there's a problem still and we are working on it" or "We know there's a problem and it is on Nvidia's end so bother them." Meanwhile Nvidia doesn't seem to be doing anything productive about it, considering the latest beta driver for these cards was January 29, weeks after they were made aware of the issue, and nothing was solved. So I ask, why am I being forced to pay for a game I can't play? I will be looking into ending the contract now, regardless of whether or not the mount and D3 is taken. If I can't play the game reliably then I'm not going to pay for it.Madican12 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Bought But Not Showing! Today 2/12/2013 I bought "World Of Warcraft Cataclysm" Digital Download, And "World Of Warcraft Mists Of Pandaria" Digital Download but it is not showing on my account. Is this just lagg due to everyone else buying it?Alastus2 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 t-morph bannable? Sorry if there was a thread already but I want to know if t-morph is bannable I prefer a blue post.Reactionn17 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 PTR Character Copy The PTR character copy appears to be down. I've had a few guildmates try and it doesn't appear to be working even after waiting hours. I've tried myself and it also appears to be down for me. Here is another multi-page thread about it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530333652Truedusk9 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Yay Free Deserter Buffs!!! I never entered the BG, but yet, I have a deserter buff. Too much fun...please don't stop. More fun please!!!Geemo2 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Merge a WoW account? Hello, to keep it short and simple, im just wondering if it is possible to merg 2 separate WoW accounts under one battle.net account. That is all.Keyadon4 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 gift card giveaway???? Does Blizz have a git card givaway? I just got notified that I'd won a $500 gift card! Am very fearful of telling these people my name, e-mail account # and my cell phone number. The addy for the gift card giveaway is www.worldofwarcraft.com - Special Gift For YouKalzad5 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Quick Question About Character Transfers Is it possible to move a character from one of your licenses to another one? I just recovered my old account from BC era and want to know if I can hop my old main over to this account.Càrmen4 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Bought game yesterday Price dropped today... My friend and I just bought copies of the full wow game all the way to pandira for 59$ this weekend and the game just dropped in price any chance we could get the difference refunded? does any one know how about I can do this?Bankeruno2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 RAF problems. Thought I may take advantage of the cheap Battlechest. Were getting normal not boosted XP. Its not saying (X xp) (RAF bonus Y xp) only (X xp). Do I have to go online and activate it? Do we have to leave the starter zones? It shows the link and summon button on friends list. Do I have to pay for a month for the boosted xp to work?Etrud4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Racism in game and GMs/Blues don't care [Crosslink removed] It seems that nowadays the only way to get a blue to post on anything is if you make a silly post about nothing to do with the current situation of the game. There are many people that I have reported in game, and even in these forums who have blatantly been racist and bigots. Yet I see nothing done about this. I have a 11 year old cousin that played this game and he comes up to me asking me what does a racist term in game mean. I won't repeat it but blizzard has to realize that not all adults play this game. I don't care what your disclaimer says, this needs to stop. Then you wonder why you're losing subscriptions. I have posted another thread (top link) about whats going on in the PTR right now. This is horrible and something needs to be done. I implore you, look into this. And by the way, my cousins subscription was one of the ones that was not renewed last quarter, my uncle canceled the subscription.Addypally186 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Recruit a friend question? I have a friend that I think will join but I have a question about the whole, if they buy 2 months I get the mount now I know the battle chest comes with a month sooooo if my friend just buy's another month does that count as 2 month's paid or does my friend have to pay for another month? edit: sorry if this does not go here wasn't sure whereArasha3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 7 days free? My friend and I are looking to play again and we have been absent since October. We looked into Scroll of Ressurection and it looks as if we would have to be inactive from March 2012? That seems a bit much but other than that we were looking to see if there was any '' come back and play for a bit '' promotions going on that we haven't been able to find. Thanks in advance.Extremis1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Recruit a friend low gold income. Ok, finally got my RAF to work, and we are having a blast. There's one slight issue though, how are we supposed to buy our mounts when we hit the required levels for them. We are leveling up so fast with this but we leave every questing area so quick that we don't have time to pick up all the quests and get a lot of money. What do you think we should do?Rahiko4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Would like to remove starer WoW accounts Hello, I went into my Battle.net Account info and under the World of Warcraft, I have multiple listed. I only use 1 of the accounts, and I would like the others removed if possible please. I'm specifically referring to "WoW1" and "WoW2", the starter editions. It just seems cluttered hehe. Thank you very much, - *insert smiley face*Kiekö2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Can't purchase MoP online Everytime I try to buy MoP on the blizzard site it keeps giving me an error telling me to contact support. I've re-checked all the information and made sure the funds are on there. I talked to an online rep and they said to wait until tomorrow. Surely there is some other fix to this?Pappies2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 creating a new RAF How do I go about creating another RaF account for my son and having it under my account for the Link?Cocopuff2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 RaF question My friend and I did RaF. I recruited him and he bought the battle chest and a month's worth of game time. Will this enable me, the recruiter, to get the Obsidian Nightwing mount, or does he have to pay for 2 months? Also, is the Obsidian Nightwing for only one character or does it now bind to all characters on my account? I googled it and got way too many mixed answers. Do I get to choose which character it goes on, if it is only one? *I just wanted to add in that he paid with a game card bought from the WoW store, so I understand if there's going to be more wait time because it's not a monthly sub.Sephería2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 My account is locked, please help me! Hi, i have been playing for about 2 days now and i find the game really good but this morning i went to log in my account and their was a message saying to go to my e-mail since it was locked, the e-mail title was " battle.net action locked - action required" now i did all the 3 steps since i didn't did the SMS protect (my fault ) so i did all 3. This confuse me because i play on a mac and i was told mac don't get viruses so i did a scan anyways erasing all cookies e.c.t. Then i change my e-mail password and then when i get to the reset password i write my e-mail, name, last name, then it says my account does not exist (in my mind I'm like i played yesterday) and i did not play on another computer and i really want to play again but it won't even let me log in my account, i had to make another account to post this. please i really need all the help i can get. Thanks! sorry for my poor english :(Aaronc8 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Authenticator verification e-mail problem Trying to add a mobile authenticator back onto my account, and I get to the step where it says it e-mailed a verification e-mail out, but the e-mail never arrives. Had it resend a couple of times as well, and nothing. Mail to that address is being delivered fine from other sources. You guys having e-mail issues?Jrrtrollkien2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Character transfer question. Ok, this is my situation. I've read a lot of forums and don't think i'm in violation of sharing an account but...I started wow with my wife years ago. (burning crusade era) My wife lost interest and stopped playing. After a while my 8 year old son wanted to to play, so I let him start a character on his moms account since she no longer played. A few months ago my wife decided she wants to play. So I created two new accounts under my name. one for my now 10 year old son and one for my 12 year old daughter. My problem is I didn't have the foresight to have my wife create my sons account in her name so we could transfer his lvl 88 character that he worked so hard on. Is there a way to transfer his character or maybe change his account to my wife's name and then transfer it? any help would be great. I really don't want to have to tell him he can't play his character anymoreReaperscomin1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Looking on getting a new laptop, need opinion Hey guys, will this laptop be able to run on ultra with good fps. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+15.6%22+Notebook+-+6+GB+Memory+-+750+GB+Hard+Drive+-+Mocha/5690637.p?id=1218680102886&skuId=5690637#tab=overview I mainly pvp and my current laptop cant handle AV or IoC. Thanks for your input guys! Btw, my current laptop gets about 8-20 fps, depending on what im doing. On average i get about 10fps. My graphics now are on low with some on good.Atomize3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 BoE auto soulbind? So this happened twice I think. I picked up a BoE blue weapon, this time it was Fist of Fate, last time it was a staff. It's looted as bind on equip, and i hovered my mouse over it in my bag and it said it was still bind on equip. I never equipped it but half an hour later, I went to the AH to put it up, then it said it was soulbound? I've never equipped it as I said, nor have I ever clicked the confirmation for it to become soulbound. And no I did not lose my mind.Woopz6 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Mobile Authenticator I got a new phone and after switching the authenticator info and trying to log into wow remote it continued to tell me wrong username or password yet it allowed me to log into remote. Any screen wanting my authenicator right now is not accepting the codes, perhaps i am missing something it seemed as simple as copy serial number and restore code to new phone but that is not working. Please Help! no clue if this matters i changed from a HTC Merge to a Galaxy Note II Every attempt to call blizz gets shut down by the "high call volume message" and i don't see where the live chat option is available right now, if anyone could help me with this that would be great as i had rather not wait for a ticket.Wartricks8 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 RaF Game time credit Just a quick and simple question, from 1 recruit the maximum amount of time that can be credited to the veteran account is 30 days. So if the recruit were to buy a 60 day game time card the veteran would still only receive 30 daysUktabi1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Cannot use abilities For some reason after logging in, it seems, I cannot use any abilities that directly affect my target, like rend, charge, mortal strike, etc., but I can use some aoe attacks like thunder clap and bladestorm (intimidating shout doesn't work, either). This has happened once a few hours ago, and just now in Alterac Valley. The first instance I was in Stormwind and couldn't select anything in my Blacksmithing page to craft an item for a guildie. I tried reloading my ui and relogging, but neither worked. In fact, in both instances things just randomly started to work again. Any reason why this is happening?Repsel4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Unable to make Blizz Store purchase for time? Im getting an error saying my card information is incorrect when it is NOT. I cannot buy time. Is this a problem from battle.net going down last night? I can't find anyone to contact either -_-. FRUSTRATING. Live chat and phones are "offline". Anyone else having a problem?Faeryn16 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Payment Keeps Getting Declined Today I went to resubscribe to my WoW subscription, because I received an email saying that I ran out of time and had insufficient funds in my bank account (which was correct at the time) but now I'm not able to subscribe and it keeps saying my card could not be validated, please help, I am 100% all of my details are accurate. Thank you.Chenone2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Account Frouzen issiues Hello I got problem with my account. I havent play wow for 10 days and my account got frouzen because i didnt pay(and also i didnt have money on credit card). Now i do have money and i am trying to re sub but its alaways showeing me some error. I dont know what to do. Please help me and ty. SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH i am slovac !!!Carasol2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Race Change Problem please help! So basically i was going to do a race change but it was coming up as an error at the top of the page so i exited it after multiple attempts and went to try the change again and it was saying that the character is locked and that it is pending but nothing is showing in my transaction history so yeah was wondering if i could get some help with my issue. Thanks , JoeTrùck1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Subscribtion Errors I was trying to renew my game time subsrciption this morning and each time I am getting the cannot validate CC info message. I have tried two different cards, both of them have more than enough money on them to renew my subsription and niether of them are pre paid CC's, I have had and used these CC's for years. Is there something wrong with the subscription servers?Pôcahauntas9 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Race Change Error? I am not sure if it is just an error but if you look threw my history I have done this many times and have never seen this issue come up. So When entering my creditcard info in to the thing multiple times, It said error all times I wasnt worried about it thought it was just because of updates, So I legitimently being the person I am fell back and got off for a bit then went to play WoW and it said that my avatar has a pending race change and I must wait intill it is finished to play my avatar. Now dont get my wrong I dont mind that part but ive never had to wait for one before... Something new blizard put in? And on top of that I go in to the history and transactions tab and theres nothing to show that it went threw as a payment.. But on my avatar it says that there is a pending Race Change, Do I just need to wait it out or is it something on blizards end?Rohnnìe19 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Can't re-subscribe -- just take my money I am posting from my wife's account. We are trying to get her account re-subscribed, but the website said her credit card could not be validated and now we are locked out from even attempting to get a subscription. We have an authenticator -- what is the point of locking us out too? Can I get someone on the phone who will take the credit card information and let her play? She just finished the bar exam, and it is Mardi Gras so we have time off, but we can't spend it playing together because of this. It's really annoying, and it's not a good way to run a business. If it is too much hassle it probably won't end up being worth it.Parjia2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Payment Errors (Store & Other Services) Update 10:30 AM: The Blizzard Store is back online and all other services should be working. Let us know if you are still experiencing issues. ====================================================== Update 9:30 AM: The Blizzard Online Store is going down for maintenance. During this time, it may come up and down a few times. ====================================================== We are aware and currently looking into an issue that's causing an error when attempting to add a subscription, initiate a character service or make a purchase on our Blizzard Store. Store Purchases: If you are attempting to make a store purchase, please try again once this issue is resolved. Subscriptions: If you are attempting to add a subscription, please try again once this issue is resolved. Character Services: If you attempted to initiate a character service and received "an error has ocurred", the transaction most likely failed and your character will be inaccessible. In order to unlock your character you will need to go in to the history/status tab under the service (not transaction history) and cancel the transaction. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as quickly as possible to resolve this matter.Roraks0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 faction change gone wrong I tried to faction change a toon, and when I hit pay not on the payment page it said "an error has occurred". So when I tried to do the faction change again this time when I select my toon it says "this character is locked". However, I can login to the character in-game (no faction change button is available at the character select screen). Any ideas my CSF friends? In case a blue happens by, its "shockjerk" on the server kil'jaeden.Moojerk3 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Mists of Pandaria I cant seem to locate whether, upon purchase of either the deluxe or standard copy if I do get 30 days of game play? Can anyone confirm this, I have tried reading through the forums but not finding anything specific to this question. Thank you, and Yes...I am excited to see what is next for wow!Hûntêr12 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Cannot loot sha of anger Hi,the server just reseted with the rolling restart(during that time the raidlockdown also resets) I killed sha of anger but i dint receive the sha touched thing with gold or a loot,i received nothing and i couldnt use my lucky coin for a extra chance at getting loot or gold. Last time that it happened it was on my shaman and i coudln'T get anything of sha that week will it be the same issue this time??Kazhunt2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Error 107 I first want to state that this is for a friend not me. He would post himself but as he doesn't have a character he cannot make a post. He's getting error 107 when he tries to log in. I made sure everything is correct before anyone asks. He is on Americas with the client downloaded. I also am using a americas client and I can't log in from my end either. Everything is set to US. We tried doing the password reset about 15 times and nothing. Actually when we try changing his password it will not work it will always say the account information is wrong. If we put the password back to what it was then it works fine except we still get the 107. If a Mod could do something for him reset his account whatever can be done I would appreciate it. I can PM any info needed about his account. Also this is a brand new account with a brand new battle chest key on it.Iocaste2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 HotS Beta "client doesn’t match with region" I am not able to post in the Heart of the swarm beta forums; I am hoping this information may be passed on. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7004344812 ... I have the HotS beta in my account. I have installed SCII:HotS twice, and I have installed the "trial" version of SC and created a SC character and and still the same "wrong region" occurs. I have never received an E-mail specifically saying I have beta access; I assume i received access from purchasing Mists of Pandaria collector's edition.Onyamo5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Expansion packs on sale I bought my wife a modern laptop recently and we're both interested in her getting back into the game. She never played a lot but it was worth 15 a month now and then just to have her play with me once or twice a week for that month. I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $30 for cataclysm or $50 for cata and MoP on top of both of our subscription fees, however, seeing as how she isnt all that into the game (she only plays because it makes me happy). I was wondering if cataclysm will be going on sale any time soon (perhaps with the 5.2 patch) or at least if there is a particular time of year that I could expect it to go on sale? I know that ive seen previous expansions go on sale for very VERY satisfying prices before- prices which I would jump on.Goblite10 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Maintenance Day So its tuesday. the message on the left of my screen on the login says they are only doing rolling restarts and each realm should only take 15 min. to come back up. But my game time ran out and I have to go buy more. I cant buy it from the blizzard online store because that website is down for maintenance too! So can anyone tell me when the website will be back up?Asvaria40 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Failed to create pet battle I keep getting this message when i try to battle, either that or I get Pet battle in progress. There is no one else around, Im in Kunlai Summit.Mortuse1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 I'm locked out of another account. Help Is there any customer support that can help me solve this problem?Bansheel11 Feb 12, 2013