Customer Support

Oct 22, 2012 Please take down a harassment thread. Edited so only a moderator can see the post.Spiritology12 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Faction Transfer Pandaria FAIL? I transferred to Horde today to play with my best friend, and upon arrival there was NO portal to Pandaria - Curious, i went to the zepplin in durotar and low and behold the starter 'get into' Pandaria quest awaited me. Impatient, I finished the first couple, ran to the nearby town and talked to the flight master.... who said "no flight paths connected to this one" I was level 90 when I transferred with almost all the flight paths acquired... I don't wanna run around doing quests (I've already done) to gain entry to zones, get flight paths etc... Any solutions or information on this would be very refreshing thanks :)Batao2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Queue Time Hi, I didn`t know where to post it as I don`t see the suggestion forum anymore. I have not played this game in a long time. I currently play illidan and there is quite a long wait time to go in. We understand that in order to accept more connections every second you must deploy additionnal ressources. I was thinking what about giving some bonus to your loyal customers. For exemple, when we sign up for 6 months, what about giving the bonus to have no queue time or 1 free transfer to any server of our choice or 1 free name change. Things like that because the reduction on the montly fee is cool but we would expect to have something after spending more than a thousand dollars. I know you guys do some retention when we call you to say we want to end our subscription but why wait until we call to complain to get something. Who knows maybe one day I won`t even have the curtosy of calling you to let you know I want to end my subscription. Do you guys have anything plan to reward your long time customers?Palabras7 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Merging Accounts Would i be able to merge two trial accounts?Togruk4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 How do I report NPCs for inappropriate names? In all seriousness, I think naming these toons is half the fun though people get uptight when names are questionable. The first time I experienced it was when I had to change the name of a warrior from Testaclese because someone complained, I thought it was a joke at first. I'm sure this person thought they would get a little gold star by their account for doing it, but it seemed pretty petty to me. I've had to change Scrotomus, Fuglyucker, Lickmycrit and Ihazherpes as well. Maybe a couple of those were over the line, but I hardly think a DK named Ihazherpes is truly offensive when they kill by spreading disease. I think some of the more creative names are hilarious and I would never report someone myself. That having been said, I do find it a little hypocritical for Blizzard to tell me I am breaking the rules when they name the supply guy on the Angler's Wharf "Master Baiter". Many, and I mean MANY of the quests and achievments are highly suggestive and are far worse than Testaclese. I'm not suggesting Blizzard change any of those quests or NPC names, but how about lightening up on our names then? Either that, or add an 18 and older server that we can switch to so grown ups can play, and yes I know all about Moonguard. I have toons on there now, though I won't say what ones because Blizzard will surely make me change the names on those.Aurôra19 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Trying to pay transfer. Hello just about yesterday or 2 days ago I got this warrior moved to KT with my visa, and I added some more money this morning and tried to transfer my warlock with the same visa, and this pops up An error has occurred. To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment. First time it has happened to me. Anybody know what this could mean? Also, I can't call Blizz because I live in Panama, Panama city, and I dont have credits to call thru Skype. Hoping this could be resolved here?Islashyews9 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Depleted-Kyparium Rocket Why has it changed so much since beta?Kadajj1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Maximum number of characters allowed error My account has been borked for years. A long time ago, my account was hacked and after it was restored, it was left a total mess. On the server list, there's 33 servers listed showing that I have 1 character on each of them. This is not the case. Whenever I click through to the server, nothing is there. I should only have around 13 character between 3 servers. Silvermoon, Boulderfist, and Frostwolf. Here are some screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/4AsVf As a result, I can't create anymore characters. I'm getting the 'You already have the maximum number of characters allowed on this account.' I've gone through 5 GMs in the past 2 days and neither of them have been able to fix this problem. One GM is blaming me for creating and deleting characters too fast; saying it was overloading the system. I would think I should still be able to create a new character. Please help. This has been an issue for years.Rodfather6 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 faction change, lost mounts I just did a faction change today for Mists, when I logged on my toon I appear to have lost about 40-50 mounts, it looks like any mounts that would have changed, race mounts and others, did not come with me. This is not my first faction change and have not had this problem before. Is there anything that can be done or do i need to rebuy and refarm all those mounts again? PS Logging in on my other characters won't make a difference for the account wide stuff as this char had all the mounts himself, and I did log in on him before doing the faction change. Also my armory page is still showing my alliance stats and such and shows all those mounts.Daewalker11 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Broken Hunters Ok, this has pissed me off for the last time. Hunters are OP now, i get it but that's not my problem. every arena i go into, all 130 of them so far, has had a hunter. big whoop, i expect that. They pop full CD's so i pop trink, then Cloak of Shadows, Then vanish, then sprint away. BUT, their stampede pets still follow me, and pop me out of stealth. this is rediculous. when i vanish and sprint away, a hunters pet should not be allowed to pop me out of stealth so he can kill me. i pay $15 a month for this game, and i would think that a bug blizzard has fixed in the past, would have been fixed this far into an expansion. FIX THIS <removed> BUG! until it's gone, i'm done playing. i can't enjoy my experience because i basically have no survivability now. you guys nerfed rogue survivability, but we have ok sustained damage, and good burst. but with almost no survivability, the only ability i have doesn't even work, what's the point of playing?Shädöwhößßs1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 who whant discount for toons tranfers say yes vote yes pls blizz we need a discount to tranfer toons for examp i got 5 toos to tranfer and is kinda hard to pay 25$ each so who vote yes? to let know blizz we need that discount offer... we must demand that we pay them we are permanent customers means we have the right to demand thank all.... Sheena Naissha BlackTigers Boricuas hugz to allSheenaa9 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Question about BOA mounts So I got a character I no longer want and wish to delete, however, he's the only one who's got the Red Drake from the Wyrmrest Accord. If I delete him, does that mean the red drake goes too? Or does that stick to my account?Eodi3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Conquest bug? Hello! my Conquest is stuck at 1600. im not at weekly cap. still have 350 more i can get. any thoughts?Dragõngõd3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Dwarf need this please didnt know where to put this but i was thinking dwarfs need this and hoping it would be possible to get this what i think dwarfs need is when you create dwarf character you should be able to chose if you want to make a dwarf from one of the clans like Dark iron, wild hammer and so forth it would make is so much better.Hothgra2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Help I downloaded the free trial and then bought the battle chest online but the game says i am still playing the trial version. What do i do?Mungtard2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Cannot Earn Conquest Points How come I cannot earn conquest points after I win a random battleground? I only have 1350/1650 weekly max.Casis2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Realm Transfer Error So this thread is for two reasons: 1. I attempted to realm transfer using a Visa gift card is this ok or is it a no no 2. After attempting to do so a few times with an error message i realised i hadnt typed the entire card code into the space provided i did so and then i got an error message. I tried the entire process over again but it said my character was ineligible because it was locked how is this fixed or did i do something wrong. Other info: I was typing the card information under the visa option for payment types I just got the card as of the day of writing this post If there are any other forum posts along the same lines as this where maybe a blue has posted could someone link it for me to see?Boriinius2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Gifting game time Have a friend in game that I very much enjoy playing the game with, sadly he wont be able to afford his next game time sub until the beginning of next month. Is there a way I can gift him a 1 month subscription and do I need to know his battle.net account or is just a character name sufficient?Aegys4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 World of Warcraft will not update When I try to open any WoW program that lets me play the game (ptr, live), it gives me a pop-up that says Checking for updates. Then it says "Failed to run a required program (Agent). Wait one minute and try again and if that doesn't work please restart you fomputer and try again. Please click the link below for more information or contact Customer Support if the problem persists. Error code: BLZPTS00007". I have un instaled and reinstaled but it still does the same thing. Can someone help me?Dralon4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 I want to get rid of my 10 day free Trial I want to get rid of my 10 day free Trial on my WoW1 account. Can anyone help?!Deathchii1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Who's lying - Cust.Srvc. or GameDesign? Quoting from "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080181259#9", posted by game designer "Mumper" in July: ... (Emphasis mine.) Quoting from "https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/thread/32033150", posted by game master "Darimorn" just a few minutes ago: ... So which is the truth?Azgaroth17 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Error 134 I've read and researched and done everything I've read in every thread on every site and it STILL crashes at the first load screen. Error 134, wow.exe being the issue. I have windows XP, I've deleted the battle.net folder, I've deleted all pfil, tfil, and mfil, I've shift right clicked and ran from "not administrator because this IS the administrator account" but I launched by doing that, and in that window I selected the option to allow it full access. NOTHING WORKS. I've been doing this for almost the last 2 days... hours and hours and hours.Fyuraa5 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Can someone PLEASE help me figure this out? I have been teaching my Dad to play, and when we que up for a dungeon we both click accept when the Instance is ready. But when we get to the loading screen I load into the dungeon just fine, however My Dad's 'seems' to load all the way, but then it just stops and sits there on the loading screen with it 'apparently' fully loaded, and I as well as others can 'see' his character there, but on his end it's still showing the loading screen. The only way we have been able to get him to actually enter the instance is to close the game, reopen it and sign back in, and upon doing this he is inside the instance and able to continue. SO here is my question/request... What can I do to figure out what is causing this to happen, and concurrently what can I do to make it not happen anymore, or 'fix' it? If this has been covered already I apologize, but I couldn't find the thread that pertained to this problem. I would be very appreciative if one of you could get back to me on this as soon as possible. ^_^Wildbeard4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Relm Change Failure hey guys just transfered a toon to darkspear and for some reason when i click change relm darkspear isint an option so i lost my character full of heirloomsPreachex3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Deathknights are tiny on character select I thought it was just me, but after talking with a couple guildies, everyone has noticed that their deathknight character model is alot smaller than other classes of the same race. Anyone have any insight as to why that is?Offdutyninja1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 conquest points issue After I won 2 battleground battle yesterday and 1 first battle ground today (at 12:41PM ), I noticed that there is no conquest points rewarded to me. My conqeust points haven't recehed maximum this week (1350/1650). It stops at 1350 no matter how many battleground battle I won. Can anyone tell me why or fix the bug?Geniewraith2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Taming Kalimdor Hey, I have completed all the requirements for the "Taming Kalimdor" achievement however have not received it. What do?Swiftspice3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Guild Master Faction/Server Transfer So I am a GM of my guild zug life. Darkspear is horrible for any sort of progression and recruiting so I looked into transferring the guild to a more horde friendly server. My other toon on the same account was GM but I made my mage my main for MoP and promoted it to GM. When looking at my account to server transfer I got "This character must be GM for at least 7 days before transferring." This is a very understandable restriction for compromised accounts, so I called blizzard support. They advised me that it is impossible for them to bypass the system. I understand putting the restriction on the client level and not allowing us the user to bypass the system without the verification that we are in fact that person. Developers should at least allow the blizzard support staff to bypass this restriction as I was hoping to server transfer before end of raid week and start recruiting. Especially since some of my core group has already transferred. This is a suggestion that I feel is reasonable and should be looked into on a customer support level for any future GM's that want to do this. It will obviously not be implemented in my timeframe so I will just have to wait it out.Pythian3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Voice Emotes Can anybody else not hear the /lol or /silly or any other voice emotes? I can't. And idk wtf is going on, but if anybody is experiencing the same problem or was and fixed it, then your input will help blizz fix itDonaldne1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Captain Doren is stuck, Skullcrusher server The Darkness Within quest. Captain Doren is stuck in the center of cave floating at 50% hp, says "EVADE" while trying to attack him. Been trying to finish this quest for the last 30+ minutes, it won't reset. Tried jumping while attacking and going to point blank range, nothing works.Ignotus1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Unmoggable Wands So, I went to mog my wand today for funsies, even though I need an upgrade, and was surprised to find that I couldn't. Turns out that even though they're both wands and both main hands one is labeled as "ranged" and the other "one hand". Is this intended? Can only some wands be mogged into certain wands? Or is it an oversight? I'm disappointed because I went out of my way to get the writhing wand purely for mogging but now I don't know if or when I'll be able to use it at all.Roulette5 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Scroll of Ressurection I sent my brother a Scroll of Resurrection , the only thing I don't understand is that he will instantly lvl to 80. problem is that this is my main, and I would like to be able to play with him, but it won't work because I'm too low lvl. my question is that if I will be boosted to lvl 80, and if not, is there lvl granting with scroll of resurrection?Frozenyo2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 anyway to buy game time with rmah funds? i have $ in my bnet balance but i cant seem 2 find out ho2 get any game time is it possible?Froggystyle1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 need help getting softwere does anyone know if i need to rebuy the softwere to re activate my acc.Nimnor4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Problemas al intentar Logear a Ragnaros Buen día Al intentar logear en ragnaros, una vez dígito mi password el sistema me muestra que esta autenticando para inmediatamente decirme que he sido desconectado del servidor. Esto me ha pasado por dos horas (domingo 21 de octubre de las 11am a la 1pm GTM-5 Colombia. Agradezco cualquier información al respecto. Gracias.Álfadir2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 My cloak that I should have won in a raid. My Cape of Three Lanterns, (http://www.wowhead.com/item=85979) was disenchanted by a guild member by accident. My guild member submitted a ticket, and then I submitted a ticket. My guildmember Later left the guild for some reason and 5 days after my raid my ticket was answered. I was told by the GM that nothing will be done for me, and that he is not allowed to restore my cloak because of Blizzard policy. The GM told me to complain here so that maybe the policy would be changed. I am quite unsatisfied. Anyway please send me my cloak in the mail, or change the policy please.Ronnylandau5 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Reported a player with a very nasty name... I've reported a player who has a set of VERY nasty, sexual names about a week ago, and as of today, he's still running around with these names. I wouldn't be making a big deal about it normally, but these names really are that bad. I know there's no naming/shaming on the forums, so what can I do about this? Just keep reporting him until he's actioned?Spunsugar24 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Cross realms When your in a party you can see eachother on taht realm i like it and all but you can cross realm dungeon cross realm pvp tell me this why cant you do a cross realm arenas ;/ ?Offensivè1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Scroll of resurrection... help I heard about the scroll of resurrection and it seemed to be a good enough reason for me to start playing WoW again. I wanted to wait a little before fully coming back to the game though, and to make sure i used a 10 day free trial offered by blizzard in July. Now it seems that because i did that, i cant be resurrected by my friend... Is there anything i can do about this to be able to accept a scroll of resurrection; if i knew that using the free trial would make me unable to use the resurrection i never would have done it.Lloydfloyd2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Yes or No question about faction change Do you retain the achievement 'Double Agent' (obtained by getting a horde 90 and an alliance 90 on the same account) if you no longer have a 90 on one of the factions due to a faction change? The reason I am asking is because this is a new achievement and the FAQ does not list it specifically or state if it is like the argent tourny where you lose achievement credit due to the faction change. I have the achieve on my other B.Net account and don't want to faction change my hunter if it means I lose the achieve so i'd just like a simple yes or no answer on this one please since the FAQ doesn't have this specific achievement listed as its a new one in Mists. :)Tythe2 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Furious about R.A.F. Issues So I recruited my friend to WoW, and we played and leveled a bunch of characters to 20 together on the awesome EXP boost. Had a ton of fun, woo. So my friend buys the battle chest last night with the little money he has and installs. We realize while playing that, hey! We're not getting the exp boost...and why can't I summon you? Lo and behold, the battle chest made a new account, even though he hit upgrade on the one he had. And wait a second! All of his characters on the -still- a trial account are WIPED. He called Customer Service today and they tell him to BUY ANOTHER BATTLE CHEST AND TRY TO UPGRADE. Oh, and he can't get his characters back anyway! So what...spend another $30 that he, nor I, have to risk it happening again on his dime? Hell no!Fleepsy9 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 PVP in a PVE realm? All of a sudden I am ganked by Horde players. I was playing in a PVE realm because I don't like PVP. Is this a bug? If it is not a bug then I guess WOW is not for me at all. To bad because I was enjoying questing.Élise10 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Is this considered a threat? "Yeah Keep doing that !@#$ (name) and you'll f****** regret it." Should this be reported?Dellrislol8 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Still on trial account Ok so i got invited by my friend to do the refer a friend and i acceptec the invite, and upgraded my account to standard edition on the 16th, yet we are on the 21st and when i log into WoW it still tells me im on the starter edition and i cant do nothing. Is there an answer to this? After 5 days i would guess to be actually able to play the full game that i payed. Thanks :)Chubbyguy8 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Can't get name that I know is available After doing a transfer and faction change to another server, I deleted one of my lower level characters (level 25) and went to log in on my newly transferred higher level character which I had named the same thing when I was prompted to do so during the faction change, where I selected race and gender. I was told I was flagged for a name change. I know the name is available. I had deleted the name like two seconds ago, so it should absolutely be available. But I tried making another character with that name, and it says it's unavailable. So, it's sitting in the nether, taking up that name slot. What can I do?Rewshii10 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Is it me or is it a bug? Skills and spells I dont seem to have recipes and spells i am learning in my professions. For instance i started the cooking way of the brew. i learn to make ginseng tea but when i buy the ginseng and try to make the tea, it isnt in my log (yes i type in ginseng and only the soup appears). So i start all the other 'ways' and the same thing occurs, each recipe i learn isnt there. I then go to my scribe and try to lvling scripting only to find i have low panda spells and scroll of wisdom then i use it and open one warrior glyph and thats it. I lvl to 600 on the one warrior glyph then go back to the trainer only to see all the available glyphs vanish and not appear in my log and not give me the option to learn. /profession frustrationPinkflame4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 just an idea.. May have already been suggested, but i was thinking that blizzard should mark seasonal quests such as the hallows end one with a green or different color quest icon on the mini map and above the npc, just to reduce clutter and at upon entering a new quest hub you can get the quests you need easierBape1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 how do i fix this i downloaded a card key for digital delux edition for mists of pandaria. it updated account info to show it and i can create a panda, but cant create a monk class and havent recieved the bonus mount or pet yet. when i click on monk class it says requires mists of pandariaGnomagis4 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 got a question so my paladin is about to finish his Shadowmourne and get all the items, my question was after I get the items, could I just xfer\faction change? Tabard on his current server were selling for ~60k... On my DK's server they are about 120k+. Just was hoping a blue could hit me up about this, don't want one thing to go bye bye due to specific factions or anything... lolResilience3 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Account Won't Upgrade. Ok so I bought my friend WoW and I'm getting him to play with me. I sent him an email and we planned on doing recruit a friend, however, after purchasing the digital upgrade to standard WoW, when he's on his account he can't invite me to a group, so basically we can't do recruit a friend. His account on battle.net says he's activated for standard WoW and he even got the free 1st month for buying it, yet it still says his account is a trial account when he tries to invite me to a group. This all happened sunday night and now it is wednesday and still hasn't been resolved. Is there an answer to this? Or did I do something wrong? Thanks :)Kopitar2 Oct 21, 2012