Customer Support

Jan 1, 2013 Can't choose a side on new panda!! So i just started a new alt with my mate who is raf. we both chose pandas and we got up to the quest given by the panda chick sitting on a pole over some ropes (forgot her name) my mate had 300 exp less than me and he managed to get a complete the quest yet i am unable to even see the quest. i have relogged and restarted my computer but to no avail. any ideas?Davidshearer10 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Faction Change = Broken Argent Tournament To set the stage. I faction changed and switched servers. Prior to doing this I had completed all the argent tournament quests, acquired my Argent Gruntling and got him his pony so I could bank/vendor on the go. Due to the change on the pets I was told I would have to reacquire him and redo all the quest in the tournament. That I had been "reset". I can't get him. Not all of the quests are available. I am able to earn Champion's Seals, but I can not actually enter the tournament. I finished all the Aspirant's quests. However I do not have any NPC telling me to talk to the Justicar to actually enter the tournament. How on earth do I get my Argent Squire? ((Side Note: I submitted two tickets about this issue, and both times was told I would have to reacquire. I've now submitted a THIRD to try and find out why I can't access the quests to do so.)) I am also missing the dailies that allow you to fight in the Argent Tournament for seals as well as kill the flying Dragon guy. I remember other NPCs giving me quests that since I'm not in the tournament I'm not getting quests from them.Kyrssie30 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 [CS Lounge] ♫ Where can you see Santa? ♫ ♫ Only in Laplaaaaaannnnd! ♫ ♫ Come to Lapland we've got Santaaaaa! ♫Trehtik500 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Removing Trial Account Dear Blizzard, Can you please remove the trial account for me as I've experienced an in-game error where I cant put items up for auction. Thank youFinan8 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Account Merge Hello. My friend/neighbor and I have played the game for the past 3 or so years and would like to merge accounts together. Is this possible as we are registered under different names and addresses? (he lives a few doors down) The only reason we would like to do this is because we would like access to each other's things to make our lives much easier. Thank you!Shïftycent17 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Latency Lag Spikes Whenever I have a youtube video or stream playing while playing WoW I get random lag spikes. Everything around my character starts running in place usually for about 2-8 seconds, then it catches up and my latency is fine again. I don't experience these lag spikes if I don't have some type of video playing in the background while playing WoW. If anyone has a solution or ideas to fix this, that would be great. P.S. I have tried disabling the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" option, but it seems to have no effect on the lag spikes.Oversight2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 3Day CD? So on the 27th i xffered from bleeding hollow to korgath. I made a mistake and as soon as i realized how bad it was i opened a ticket to get a refund to tichondrius(28th). They said it was a 1 time thing so i said okay... I had to wait a 3day cd which was going to end on Sunday(PCT-mytime).(I did the xffer on the 28th GMT @ 3:12 So i had to wait till the 31st 3:12GMT) On the 31st before my timer came off cd i went horde. Hoping blizzard will still xffer me. So i called today and they said im on timer still? So i questioned him and i told him how is it that people can xffer servers and go horde?Piggikin4 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Legendary Warglaive, please be sent to an alt I know this is insane, and the answers I get will be no, no and no. It's an unusual request, but after years of farming on my rogue Black Temple for the warglaives, one drops for me when I help heal a friend, once. I've never done it on my druid before, but the one time it drops, I'm on it. No one could use the sword, and not even me. I won the loot and it's just sitting in my bags while I have other alts that could actually use it. It seems a shame to have a legendary weapon just sit there, and I wish there was some kind of way I could send it to my rogue. Even if it was for a small fee, or some gold! Yes, I am desperate to switch.Obviouskitty7 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Annual Pass ends question Heyy, Okay, I was wondering, like my Annual Pass ends on the 29th of January, And this year (December) I added a game time card for 2 months, and before that I added 2 months, Therefore I'm totally okay and passed the amount for my Annual Pass. So like it says that it'll renew in March, But. since my Annual Pass ends before that, am I able to cancel the credit card that I put in place for my Annual Pass once it ends on the 29th? Or do I need to keep it on there forever or something? lol thanks :).Gurlnextdoor2 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Does World of Warcraft work on Windows 8? does it?Padar5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 How to cancel Wotlk 10 day trial? Help! I accidently confirmed the 10 free trial and I don't want it now (other reasons why). And I want to cancel it and I will download it later. I don't have my computer now and I don't want to waste it!Ragedhunter3 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 Can I still Test the new Patch 5.2 in beta I would like to test out My main class and all its changes and share them with others . Is the PTR still open. if so how do I get involved?Ssolutionss5 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 Reporting via tickets vs right-click Let me get this straight, the ONLY way to report a bot or inappropriate name is by right clicking them. Is this correct? We are not allowed to open tickets and report that way, at all? What about if we already left the game, or the bot got kicked out. There is no way to report them then? What about other issues with names like with the word [Removed] in them (yes, if you say it's ok in-game then it must be ok to post on the forums, right?). I'd like a confirmation on this because I've wasted a lot of time trying to report a couple bots after the game ended but I didn't have a chance to right click. Same with a name. You guys just disregard my ticket because I didn't use the right-click feature?Mila8 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 TCG Loot Redemption Page? Is this page still the page required to redeem the 25 digit code for TCG Loot cards? http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/en/promotion.html I just want to double check to make sure I am entering said codes in the correct place. I know that once I enter the code on the website I am given a shorter code to enter in-game.Dawnsky0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 How do I pay for time with a credit card? I can't seem to find it. I only see redeem a prepaid card.Sensefailed2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Illidan consistently lagging Title says all, but to let you know the place, Orgrimmar/KalimdorZorixon3 Dec 31, 2012
Jan 5, 2013 0x05 Access Violation Log included. Just to start off it been doing it at random times now on my warlock it happens every time i channel life drain updated graphic's drivers called the company that made it pc is Dmm Ati Radeon hd 5450 512mb ddr3 2gb ram ddr2 Athlon x2 4450e 2.31ghz Windows xp service pack 3 Not dumb with computers, have ran multi stress test on ram passed hard drive S.M.A.R.T Scan is showing fine, the graphics card can take stress testing with out problems but wow seems to still crash no matter if i put it on all low settings thought it was the power supply changed it already, for a 450w antec power supply and still getting the same error's any help would be nice.Corakko23 Jan 5, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 Wait..wut? Penalty Volcano? Ok, so I was talking to a friend about returning to WoW. He was hostile at the idea because he apparently was banned years ago "before most people were clear about the rules". SO he warned me not to spend to much more than my monthly fees on my account because if bliz decides to ban it there is nothing I can do. Anyway, I told him I had an account suspension once (for swearing I think - years ago) and I had my forum access suspended a couple times, but I am in pretty sure my account is in good standing. He said that "it all adds up" and a little thing can put you into a ban. So, I googled it. And it turns out Bliz has a suspension volcano. I knew there was a "repeated offense" ban, but a penalty volcano puts a whole new spin on it. Now I am concerned. I have spent hundreds on my account over the last 5-6 years (multiple licenses on one Bnet, server transfers, name changes, faction changes, pets, mounts, tcg redemptions etc). I was suspended from the forums and given a sort of "last warning" email a few years ago. I truly did not understand all but one of the suspensions (I was pretty much asking for it during the great hunter forum revolt a few years ago). However, the rest felt like the suspensions were subjective even unfair. One memorable one was for posting a legitimate issue about a particular subject. I heard about it in game. Saw no threads about it, posted a comment to initiate a discussion and was immediately suspended. Literally no way someone could have known they were suspending anyone that discussed it on the hunter forums, there was no discussion about it on the forums AT ALL because they were being deleted and anyone breaching the subject was banned. SO a new arrival to the forum would get punched in the nose with a suspension (*grumble* *grumble* I am still blown away at the capriciousness of that "ban hammer"). So, in order to protect my account I have mostly stopped posting on the forums since about 2008 or 2009. However, in game I think I only have one suspension (not including whatever negative stuff was added to my "volcano" when my account was hacked by a gold seller in 2008ish). So, overall, I am now very concerned about my account. I have a few Christmas gift TCG items I am reticent redeem, and I am uncomfortable with the money I spent transferring characters this month in order to organize my Bnet licenses. I feel like my relationship with Blizzard is on thin ice. I need to understand more about the nature of Blizzard's decisions with respect to banning accounts. I have seen an overly zealous forum moderator with respect to suspensions. Are bans often seemingly equally subjective? Is this penalty volcano unpredictable?Irk12 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 being put through the wrong regeon. I just installed the game onto my new computer and I got error code #107. Its trying to put me through the EN regeon but I'm not signed on with EN. How do I change it?Chamolin14 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 I'm stuck in the trail mode? Hi. I bought the digital download of the 'World of Warcraft® Battle Chest®' today and selected the monthly bill for subscription.. and I go to play and it still say 'upgrade or play trail', still can't really do much. Does anyone know if I have to verify something somewhere? lolRústié4 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Cannot connect with or train new pets My original and a subsequently trained pet were both killed and now I am told that when I try to train a new pet, that "I have too many pets" Additionally, I purchased a new pet for Pinos and it has not connected. Where am I going wrong?Pinos7 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Question on moving a minor to own account My daughter has had a toon (or 3) on my account for several years. She is ready for her own account - how do we begin this process of moving her toons over to her own account?Dunderfauste2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Does blizzard work today? Its about to be 24 hours on a ticket that i made and no reply, i called 1-800-592-5499 but phone que is full, i go to the website to submit another ticket and it says average wait time ( phone ) 20 mins?Piggikin9 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 RAF me and my friend cannot summon eachother... somethings upMifresh1 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 RAF problem can't summon but am gettin xp hey, i recently recruited my wife in wow so we could play together, the accounts seem to be tied together because we are both getting the extra xp, but while questing we have seperated in certain areas and i'm sure it will happen again and it would be extremely useful if the summoning stuff was working for us, plz any help would be wonderfulDaysë0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Your name has been flagged for rename Hi just character xferred and faction changed, getting this message. Seen other posts about it and wondering if a blue can fix this for me. Thanks. Character is Remagx - TichondriusJehuty2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Is Rare 'Stealing' Reportable? By Rare 'stealing' I don't mean "WHAAAAAAAA he tagged it before me I'm going to complain and insist he be punished!" I was fighting one of the rare spawns at Domination Point and had him down to about 35% health when an Orc DK decided to fly down and taunted him to the point of resetting and managed to get the tag on him when he reset. Is this reportable or am I supposed to just deal with this blatant 'middle-finger' to my face?Worgenbane32 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Stormreaver is offline I'm guessing this is similar to what happened to Darkspear earlier?Wishtershire1 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Stormreaver Down? We were in the middle of a RBG and we were 4 capping then servers go down. Blizzard... comon..Coldzone4 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Stormreaver down? Anyone else have their realm just kick it?Deathbro2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 HACKERS i went onto the community fourm for 19 twinks and noticed a few people got hacked and thier characters got leveld to 20 they had dual shadowfangs (normally worth 200k ea) they are losing 400k due to hackers please help delevel them since its not their fault here is one of the victims http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Shinobi/simpleAeramae46 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 This is ridiculous I've made a different account and I ended up having to log onto my brothers account just to post a freaking thread. This new customer support system is pretty bad and it's kind of frustrating especially when i'm trying to get back into playing again. When i want to talk to a live representative I should be able to even if i have to wait 30 mins to an hour. I shouldn't get referred to an online self support system. Okay enough complaining here is my situation, I made an account quite some time ago and It eventually got hacked on my time off. I can't log onto the b.net account, and my email has been compromised also. If i could log onto my b.net account i could switch the email to my current email and be on my way. I know the security question, have a photo I.D. and most likely know the billing information (unless the hackers changed that but i dont think they did.) It would be very helpful just to have a live support system to talk to. - Thank you for your time and sorry for the complainingOutlier13 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 When will my standard account upgrade go thru I've been waiting about two days now. Blizzard's phone hotline has been down the whole time and I only grudgingly put in an electronic trouble ticket recently. Is it normal for it to take days for the game to recognize that you have purchased it? The payment has been made and cleared, and I'm still stuck with a level 20 toon cap, no mail, 10 gold cap, etc...........Hildagaard3 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 I was Robbed? I got on this morning and all my money is gone from my alts. Probably around 30,000 gold All my bags on all my alts are more or less empty and the money is down to silver on all of them but one. The alt that had the most money is down to 145 gold. I have my own guild on three of my alts and on one of them it shows no guild. I have one complete mist card set and several singles but they are still in the bank. All my boa gear (a lot) is still in the bank. If I was robbed, why would they take everything out of my bags and leave the valuable stuff in the bank?Korre14 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 How do I report the unreportable? I was on my 85 hunter in Jade forest, when I see an 85 dk flying. He was moving too fast for me to get the character name. I keep questing and I see him fly over again in another part of Jade Forest. I was quick enough to get his name, but not quick enough to use right click. I am on the ground, I can't follow him. So having the time place and character name, I opened a ticket, because this looked like a major hack. This guy was flying really fast , the first time I saw him he was mining, so I'm guessing a bot? Anyway the ticket response said to use right click. How do you report a cheater that is too fast to report? Is there any alternative way to stop this bot? (or whatever it was) I still have his name, but I'm aware it's probably someone that got their account stolen, and I'm just trying to help.Wiccawitch3 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Stuck on logging into game server I was kicked off the server and cannot log back in, I think many other are currently experiencing this problem.Judokwanbo1 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Darkspear Offline Title :PIcystab5 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 My Prepaid Card Isn't Working I bought a 60 day prepaid card from Amazon, but i'm sure it was the official Warcraft amazon account. I got it when i had about 20 days left on my account so i haven't used it until now. I just unscratched the code, put it in on battle.net and it will not work. There is an error that says "The code you have entered cannot be claimed. Please help! I cant play the game until i get time from this card! P.S. Yes, i have double, triple, and even quadruple checked it to make sure it is the listed code.Lifelike1 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Darkspear down Darkspear has crashed...............again.Hiimawsome2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 I think darkspear just got hacked It was weird iIwas in a wpvp raid group and all the sudden the group got disbanded and then I got disconnected and now darkspear is offline WTH!! lolShelosia0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Darkspear offline Darkspear went offline?Bläckòut0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 RaF Mount with account wide mounts As a player who has refereed several friends to the game over the years I have both the rocket and Obsidian Nightwing, now with account wide mounts those of us who have refereed more than just one or two players have come to a point where we have mounts that we have earned but there is no point in sending them to a character as they are account wide so could not even be learned if they were sent to one. Now I am curious as to whether or not Blizzard plans to make a change to the system allowing those of us who have mounts waiting that we can't even use to earn another reward in their place or if the RaF mounts will at some point be changed back to character specific as they were originally.Holymilk2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Re-subbed ticket I managed to cancel a ticket due to a misunderstanding on my part, and was wondering what the wait would be? It is about a realm transfer, and wanted to know if the ticket would be answered in time to play with a friend.Faerietale3 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Item Restoration help Accidentally disenchanted a Malevolent Helm, 2 days ago. Submitted a ticket for restoration yesterday morning. Can someone restore that item, please?Agincourt2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 RAF Question Concerning Same Account Thank you for reading. Before the sale ends today, I'd like to treat myself to a second account. I have a few questions as I have never participated in the RAF program (I have resurrected some family members and friends). I want to RAF a second account for myself. May I use my same email address (which I am assuming the answer is no since it needs to be a second account)? If I cannot, may the new email address be placed on my current Battle.net account? Once I have an invitation sent to the new email address and start the process, may I immediately buy the game (and expansions) and have it linked to the new account? Basically I am trying to make this as efficient as possible which will result in having the RAF in place, discounted games purchased, and hopefully the new account on the same Battle.net as my main. Any advice would be wonderful. Thank you. Trying to hustle to get this done today. I procrastinated. : (Skitzi8 Dec 31, 2012
Jan 1, 2013 Dungeon quests don't count towards loremastr? I have been working on alts to get the loremaster achievements done and I just noticed (in hellfire) that the dungeon quests don't count towards the achievement (# quests completed in the zone). Personally I believe this should be fixed, especially when you get a quest from a quest giver in Thrallmar to talk to someone in ramparts and it doesn't count towards the achievement.Kshams6 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Operation Shieldwall quest line I read on Wowpedia that at 2850 honored, I am supposed to be able to start a quest called "Kirin Tor" from Admiral Taylor. I have not received this quest. Are there any prereqs for this one? I just transferred from Horde if that is a helpful information. I have not done any Jade Forest questline other than the one where I redo the quest until Skyfire disappears.Llaume4 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 server transfer Just wondering how long a server transfer is gonna take? bought one this morning.Lalime3 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Problem w/ invitation back & account sequence My son talked me into coming back onto WoW. So I purchased the expansion and started to install. Part of the install either required a new account or my previous one. I selected and started my old account and continued the download. My son sent the invite. It seems that we got the sequence out of order and I did not get the benefits of the invite (no free lvl80). Is it possible to fix my mistake and allow me the free lvl 80? I have 5 level 85s and do not look forward to leveling all the way up again. Thank you. I tried the off-line support but could not submit a ticket and I could not call support.Trugore5 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Dear CS I could use a simple fix I have 2 accounts. However, during my creation of the 2nd account. I had one automatically create. As I read was normal. Though I created another one, because had not known. Do now, anyways. I have my main account and WoW2. As my 2 accounts. WoW1 is still a starter account. Could you please either hide it from my account list,disable,or delete it. Thanks. It is unused. If any changes are done I hope WoW2 stays WoW2. Given I'd have to spend time to redoing my add-ons.Xaethera2 Dec 31, 2012