Customer Support

Oct 11, 2012 Jade Forest Questline Lost in Dawn's Blossom I've done everything I possibly can. I've gone in and out of instances/BG's, I've deleted my WTF and cache folders, and now I've even transferred servers and I am still unable to pickup the main quest line again. I've gone through the entire Jade Forest zone and did all of the random quests I could find, but since I don't have any way to get the main quest that moves you from location to location and opens up all the other quests I'm missing out on a ton of xp/content. I'm at the point of moving to the next zone, however I DON'T have a way to pickup that quest either. What am I supposed to do??Mageinator11 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 How many grantable levels I have left? Can a blue, when you have time of course, please check how many levels I have left to grant from this character specifically? Keep doing great work and Thanks in advance!Côwtårð4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Elder charms of good fortune wasted in LFR? Hi, today i was running LFR for the second time on this toon. I was surprised to see that when we downed the first boss it gave me the option to use my coin, even though i had already cleared LFR. I was pretty excited about this because the first time i did the boss i didnt have enough coins to spare and now i did, so i used my coin and rolled. It told me i was inelligable for the item, and it used my coin..Why would they even give you the option to use it if you cant actually get anything from it?Drastafari1 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Character Services Duration 10/10 As many of you know, character services are currently taking longer than normal to complete. We are aware, and are working on speeding things up while actively monitoring everything to ensure that those services continue processing. We understand that you are all excited to get back to playing Mists of Pandaria however Customer Support is unable to manually complete the transaction for you. If your payment information is up to date and the History/Status page shows that your transaction is pending or queued, you will need to wait. We appreciate the patience and understanding. Should anything change, we will let you know. Thanks!Roraks482 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Evidence that the blizzard GM's copy/paste ... This is from a recent ticket which I posted about the battle pet spawn nodes not respawning in Storm Peaks. The first part was verbatim to the original answer I got, which I wrote in the ticket to just forward it to whomever it would be that handled the issue. The second response went further to talk about looting, which my ticket had nothing to do with. I suspect these guys are sitting there copy and pasting common answers from a file on their systems and aren't even looking at what they are posting past the gist of the original subject matter, and regurgitate pre-approved answers to the Blizzard customers.Norwulf9 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Unable to Enter Game Key Howdy! I recently purchased a retail copy of Mists of Pandaria. For some reason, when I go to battle.net, click on my World of Warcraft account, hit the "Enter Game Key" under the 'upgrade available' Mists of Pandaria icon, and enter my game key, it instantly sends me to an error. It reads "An error has occurred." and nothing more. No 'invalid game code' or 'this code has already been used' type of thing, just a vague error message. I've tried this several times, on several different computers, and it gives me the same error each time. I've tried entering the game key through a different link, and the same error comes through. I've doubled checked 'tricky letters' (8's and B's and whatnot) and I've even cleared my cookies and caches. Still nothing. Now I understand this is a busy time for you Blizzard, but isn't there a way I could be taken care of? I have submitted a ticket and was told you all didn't handle any retail copies of the game, but I doubt the Best Buy could do anything about it. In fact, they would LOSE money from the return/exchange. I'd like to support the both the retail store, and continue supporting you all by allowing me to continue my gaming on World of Warcraft. I understand the chaos and confusion that is tech support, (especially with an expansion launch and all) but getting any sort of help with (phone lines are all full) this and having it taken care of quickly would be greatly appreciated. Please! I miss my Warcraft! With love, A Loyal Blizzard CustomerHooloo3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 locked i tryed to character transfer and i used the wrong card, why is my character locked?Trojack3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Getting authenticator account back with no ID In the summer of 2011 when I moved I lost my authenticator for my account that I had since 2005,I know the rules are that to get the authenticator removed from your account you need to have a photo ID. I really don't wish to have any ID on the internet because of my job or personal reasons. Is there any way to get my authenticator off this old account without a photo ID? Thank your for your time.Anabawon7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 When it rains, it pours!!! Let me Start out with, that I have been about as patient as possible, I have reached a boiling point with the customer service that I have received this past month, with the handling of tickets, both in-game and through battle.net. "God help you", if you try calling Blizzard to get some results. I did the SoR (Scroll of Resurrection) in 3/2012, got everything as promised but did not receive Spectral Griffin mount. I am a very busy person and did not think about the mount until a friend and I were talking and he told me about his issue of not receiving his mount after doing the SoR with another friend of his. So at that point it made me recall that I did not get mine either. My discovering this was on 10/5/2012. I made a ticket and it was what I thought resolved, I received the correct mount from the promotion and everything was good to go. Later that day I logged in the game and my Tarrels Charger and my Winged Guardian mounts were grayed out ??? Hmmmm... I tried some small re-logging to see if something just did not load properly. Yeah, not the case. Both mounts were gone, so I logged on with my other characters to see if it was just on that particular one. They were gone completely, so I reopened the ticket and explained the situation and from there on I feel like I have gotten the brush. Then to make matters even more interesting, everything that I had purchased through the on-line store has disappeared. mounts and pets alike just gone. I have went back and forth with the tickets on this matter 4 times now without having an reasonable explanation, or resolution. Here are a couple of the questions that the GM asked me to provide information about, 1) "A short summary of the issue", this was clearly stated in not only the header of the ticket but also in the body of the ticket. 2) "Character name(s) affected by the issue", ok makes sense for a second, but pets and mounts are account bound. 3) "Realm name", this had been clarified with the submission of the ticket, I can see the character name and the realm on the left side of the ticket, here again this is an account issue not a per character realm issue. Getting fairly pissed by this point, Now onto the next issue, I had did a digital purchase of MoP and did a character transfer about 2 days before the purchase of my purchase of MoP. I have two methods of payment on my account and both methods of payment were charged for both, character transfer and MoP purchase. This is where I feel that there has been a complete breakdown in customer service. I do not want replies from GM's that say they THINK they understand what is going on. I want them to KNOW what is going on. I understand that I am not the only person with account issues as well as payment issues. If GM's do not have the proper tools to do their job they need to have the proper tools given to them. With the access I have to my account I can see everything that has went on with my account, purchases, payments, etc... Why can't they see this information? Why are they asking me questions that they should already have access to? Lastly, I am fully aware of the amount of <stuff> that customer service people receive and I myself am not that type of person to handle that type of treatment. In all of my consideration towards others I would consider myself a fairly patient person, I will try to help the customer service rep out as much as I possibly can, and I am well aware of the amount of people that they only care about themselves and their problems. I will gladly love to see some resolve to these issues soon. Glad that there is a place to vent a bit.Akeret21 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 [Resolved] Pet store pets/mounts missing Hi, Well there seems to be issues with pet store pets and mounts. Although most of those I have bought have returned and are again available to summon, I'm still missing: "Soul of the Aspects", "Heart of the Aspects", "Tyreals Charger", "Imperial Quilen", "Quilen Cub" and "Celestial Steed". It should be noted that all mounts and pets where available prior to the release of Mists of Pandaria, when exactly they stopped showing up on the list I don't know, I've been a little preoccupied leveling 5 chars and what not ;-) Is there an issue with pets and mounts that we should be aware of? I tried to log into every character again just to make sure it wasn't that, but no luck. I also submitted an ingame ticket, but customer service seems a tad overworked at the moment, so posting here as well on the off chance that someone catches it.Statham7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Question about the PTR. My game time expired on September 30th. I was wondering since the PTR starts up soon, will I be able to play it on a frozen account? That'd be pretty cool since I don't have money to spend on this right now :P (even though its only 15 dollars... am broke as a joke :c)Zarelithe5 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 "patch required" opens new launcher, repeats Open WoW 64 laucher, press play. Login screen appears. I type my password and then says patch required, so i click restart and it just opens a new launcher and repeats. Help pleaseArgathra5 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found. Metapawz14 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Getting a launcher error Ok the launcher error i getting is saying please turn off all other programs and anti virus, I did that but it's still happening I don't know what to do.Gamocio1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Armory not displaying pets For some reason, my armory is not displaying my battle pets, and I cannot look at my complete list of pets here either. I have cleared my browser's cache/cookies, I have logged completely out and back in multiple times, and I certainly DO have battle pets. I'm out of ideas. Anyone know what else I might try to fix this?Cerylidae2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Hey Blizzard, it's my birthday! It's my birthday today... and I've loved the game since... shortly after BETA I think. I remember Ragnaros being introduced and AQ opening and have been with you ever since. I'm getting the new expansion (possibly the collectors ed) and some time on pay day. Perhaps I'll buy D3 if it's less like the second and more like the first. On a side note, Blizzard, get me anything? maybe some free time on my account? A pet? Limited use item in my mail? Pat on the back?Avärice7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Launcher problem Every time I open world of warcraft, and click play on the launcher it loads for a few seconds, then opens another launcher. There is never any error report or any hints that something is wrong. If anyone could help me with this problem it would be much appreciated.Hammerhandz1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 battle tag friend request Today when i loged in i had a new friend request. This request was from a website with many letters numbers and odd symbols. I dont know who this person is or why it was a whole website adress and not a battle tag name. I did declined the request but how did these people get my battle tag info. 1. I only use the email i have for blizzard games, Wow and D3 2. I never go to any website about wow other then the ones blizzard recomends and they never get my wow related email. 3. never bought gold in my life for ANY game. So how can a website send a request to my battle tag friend list? Anyone else have this prolbem?Shanaya6 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 SMS protect issue. My cell phone doesn't operate anymore and I wanted to change my number to another but I can't because I can't get a verification text on my old phone, I'm trying to ensure that my account will be secure.Balthazaran1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 There was an error logging in. There was an error Logging in. Please try again later. If the problem Persists, please contact technical support at [https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/issue-connecting-21014-1126] that is what i have been getting all day long i have done EVERY damn thing on that website and none of it has worked. Also i have gone and reset all settings on my router and modem and set them back up, i have been at this since 6 AM and it is currently 2:36 PM. i would really rather not have to wait 3-5 days to get a reply from blizzard so if someone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it.Frizzy5 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 I Was Robbed By an unplanned server crash. I had just made 90 and ditty-bopped over to the Flight Trainer. Paid my dues and was happy I could now fly in Pandaria. Flew over to the PvP vendors with a guildie and was mulling through their wares. As I was to pick the blue of my choice, the server crashed. There was no warning, message, and Chuck Norris was no where to be found. Now this is the part where I should rant at Blizzard, but I shant. I understand these things happen and more so now with wicked hackers stealthing about. As a result of this, my character was rolled back to the point of talking to the Flight Trainer. That's cool. However, my 2500g was missing. Not cool, plus the inability to fly. I promptly put in a ticket (Sunday afternoon the 7th) and it gave me a 3 day queue. I have kept myself on a flightless fast to prevent any more points of confusion from occurring. This memo I have created in the hopes of expediting the matter. I can complete quests at the rate of 2.6666 (repeating of course) per hour, but would like to be able to do it at a rate of 3.0 per hour. Thank you for your time. P.S. I can rewrite this in Rantese if my memo is too offensive.Aquilaforte3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 RAF grant alevels? how do i tell how many grant a level this character can give to my freind?Shuh4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 RAF Accounts linked but no rewards So I just sent a RAF to my friend, he set it up all correctly and he's upgraded the account yet we aren't getting the x3 exp or the summon bonus, I can't even grant him levels on my 90, anyone got any tips on how to fix this?Nurot9 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Things Nobody Likes Venömous13 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 I didnt get my loot :( I won some boots, Dashing Strike Treads, in Scarlet Monastary, bags were full. Got the "lost item" mail, with no item attached... Also the item doesnt show up on the item restoration page. This happened between 2:30am and 3am CST this morning.Mishan3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Missing BoA items...... I will look one last time through all of my toons after posting this. I had the BoA bow equipped on my warrior in his bow/gun slot. Since they took out that slot though my BoA bow has dissapeared. Any help anyone?Sgtfrstshckr16 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 **Hack Report** Strand of The Ancients Hello! I was in the Strand of The Ancients Battleground today and suddenly this happened, a clear hack in the game, please note in the picture(link below) the Blue and Green doors were recently attacked but the titan portal was captured just a few moments later (without even spawning reports that the Yellow door was destroyed nor attacked). There seems to be lots of hacks lately in the game and this can outcome to a lot of users questioning the security involved in the game (me included). Pse. see this solved and take necessary actions. Thanks! PICTURE: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/545265_474347709264717_744766740_n.jpgSwiftbite0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Cannot add game time (and SoR) So someone sent me a Scroll of Resurrection. I decided I want to add game time to my account but am unable to do so. The scroll says it runs out at in less than 30 minutes from now and it is my understanding that if I renew before it runs out the person who sent it to me gets some kind of reward for inviting me back (like a pet or something). I have tried calling a few times but the lines are so busy that it won't even add me to a queue (in the middle of a weekday?). So I guess my question is, if I renew after 30 minutes time (or whenever I get through on the phones) will they still get the reward for the SoR? I am going to renew either way but it just seems silly that they don't get it because CS is too busy (or under-staffed). PS - The reason I cannot renew is because my account is registered at my US address and I am trying to use my UK Credit Card to renew. I have addresses in both. But Blizzard doesn't recognise this as being a thing so won't let me alter my address or make paying (even though I used to be able to for several years). PPS - So I am going to moan at CS and see if they can change my account so I can flick the country between the UK and US at a whim but that might be wishful thinking.Gotfrid3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Missing Digital Purchases Hope this is the correct place to post this. I have two items which should be showing up on all my characters which are not. Both were purchased through the Battle.net store and both show up for all characters except my Monk. They are the Celestial Steed and the Tyreal's Charger. Any help is greatly appreciated.Morhion1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Faction change question. So, I guess my faction change is bugged or something. Put it in this morning and it still hasn't gone through, even though my money has been accepted from my bank. Would cancelling the change and resubmitting it make it any faster? Would that take a while before I got my money refunded? I can still log into my main character, don't know if that means anything. I believe in the past when I transferred I wasn't able to when it was actually working...Hobnaker2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Can't Buy from the Blizzard store whats going on? It wont allow me to change the information on my account so I can buy with my current credit card. When I click the button to input new information nothing happens. My wife tried to do it to and its not working for her either... She wants the 50% off mount and I want a couple minipets. LET US GIVE YOU OUR MONIES!!! lulzObeliske4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Rare Spanws and Server restarts!!! Hi guys just here to say that i had been camping magria in hyjal and 30 seconds before the server shuts down he decides to spawn..... so i jump down and realise my gear is still equiped and aggroed a mob so i turn and kill it and just as i turn to start the tame the server decides to restart....... I waited for the server restart then jump back online only to realise that magria is not longer spawned and i have to continue camping!!!! gg blizGingêrninja2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 "patch required" "failed to apply patch" anyone else having this problem? i'm thinking it had something to do with the rolling restartsWarriortiger0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection worked..but then didnt My friend sent me a SoR this morning and I clicked Play Now. It told me I was eligible (because I haven't played for over a year). It took me to a screen that told me which lvl 80+ characters were able to be transferred for free. I did not pick the character I wanted moved because I wanted to login to the game and make sure I had all of my gold and gear on that character when I moved him. Anyways now when I go to battle.net it tries to charge me $25 to transfer any character. I also haven't activated my account yet (I know I wont be able to login until I do). But I don't want to activate yet because I know once I do that then there's no way that I can receive the scroll. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks for any and all help. I've tried to call blizzard but their queue is full...figures.Restefaru5 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Rolling Restart Time I know why we have rolling restarts and do not have a problem with them, but why at 10AM PST? That's like 11 AM Central/Dallas. Why not rolling restarts at 7-8 AM Central? Just curious.Virk8 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 All realms are down? That's what it's showing in Realm Status.Haytore36 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 World server down? After the realms just opened up ive tried to log on to my character about 5 times and every time it brings me to the loading screen and then tells me that the world server is down...? Any thoughts?Korcin2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 August hack of Battle.net My email account just notified me of a fraudulent attempt at accessing my inbox. Fortunately the attempt was blocked because the IP address pointed to China. This is the same email account that I use for Battle.net services. I have since changed my password and security questions for my email account. I suspect that this is another attempt at accessing Battle.net accounts using the information that was stolen back in August. I just wanted to send out a friendly FYI to the forums that a change of email passwords would be advisable to those who were affected by the hack two months ago.Myroluth10 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Secret question / answer Hi all, When I created my battle.net account, I used a fake name for it. I've recently become aware that this is in fact against the terms of use and was, as such, a rather stupid thing to do! I decided to see if I could get it changed to my real name, and when I called the Blizzard billing phone number, the customer service rep I spoke to was extremely helpful and kind, and said that they would be able to change the name on my account if I filled out a form and provided ID, as well as a few details about my account. He sent me an email with the details I'd need to provide. However, when I received the email, there was a section for secret question and answer. Under secret question, it just said "***FILL IN***". I'm not sure if this was a mistake by the customer service rep and he was supposed to put the secret question there, or if I'm supposed to fill it in myself. I reopened the phone support ticket to ask, but customer services seem to be understandably busy at the moment, so I was just wondering if anyone here has experience with this and whether they could help me with whether or not I'm supposed to put in the secret question myself! I *think* I remember what it was, but if it was filled in for me it would definitely be easier! :) Thanks :)Shaiming0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Restarts Today we're having our fabulous "Realm Rolling Restarts!" Although I understand that they are needed from time to time (I managed networks aboard US Navy vessels), how many believe that we'll have to endure the 94 minute connecting wait like all the other restarts they have done the past few weeks? I am only curious to see what others think.Shilakia15 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Serious harassment - no response to ticket Last week, a serious issue occurred with another player tracking down some of my IRL information and attempting to use it to harass and blackmail me. I opened a ticket. It's been six days and there's been no indication that the ticket has been so much as read. The average wait time for a ticket is currently listed as 24-48 hours. Even with MoP, a six-day wait for a harassment ticket seems excessive. I just tried calling Blizzard and was told their phone queues are full. I contacted a police officer I know about the issue yesterday, since the other player's actions may be criminal. He confirmed that they may be, but told me to call Blizzard first. As I said, the phone queues are full, which is why I'm posting here. I'd rather not go through the authorities myself if Blizzard can handle the situation. I'm posting on an alternate account because the player in question has access to a tool that can tell if I'm alt-posting, and I don't want my main character's name to be publicly involved because of the fallout it would cause and because I'm afraid it might cause the other player to take things further than he already has. Sorry for being cryptic, but the last thing I want to do is make the situation worse for anyone by making it more public than it has to be. However, it's clear that a ticket alone isn't going to resolve things fast enough.Mäus5 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Stop it with the constant midday restarts Getting extremely annoying to do this every day. Particularly on the weekend with your "15 minute" downtime that lasted 3 hours...Velosis1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 I want to buy arena pass I'm looking to buy arena pass but the registration is disabled on the website and I'm wondering if theres anyway that I can pay for it to play on itGummeddupp4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Please help. I cant post on druid forum... or mage forum but i can on hunters and other random class forums...What happened? its kinda weird actually, it will not let me reply on those two forums or create a post or even log in. It allows me to go through log in process but never shows up.Been this way for couple months.Aeropostle1 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Scroll Of Resurrection not working Last night I tried to claim my reward and when I get to the character select screen to choose who gets the mount, I get this error: "Error: You have a character online for this account. Please make sure all characters are offline" My character was not logged into at the time nor was it at all logged in for that whole day. Is there a known bug with this?Darklørd4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Deleted char <50 permanently purged? I deleted all of my toons when I quit wow, including some characters less than level 50 but with well over 40 days /played. For example, this 49 rogue toon that i used to post here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2267587998?page=23#441 and a couple of other "low level pvp twinks". a GM recovered some of my toons: only those above level 50. I find it absurd that you would permanently purge characters with that much /played. Is there anything i can do to have those toons back?Tacticss13 Oct 11, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 The Spectral Chalice Is this quest bugged? I have done it before years ago but now he won't teach it to me after completing the quest and retalking to him. anybody got an idea why? hopefully its something i didAmanne6 Dec 6, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 race change problem hi i paid for a race change 'bout an hour ago. it still says pending and it hasn't updated in the game. but i got the email saying it was complete and my character is now available for play...can i get some blue help on this?Dizzo5 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 Rankings not displaying properly? I am sorry if this is not the thread for it, but I have no idea where else to post this. In the 3v3 Ladder website we are not able to see updated rankings for any teams that were not created prior to MoP being released. Is this going to be looked at? Is it a situation that Blizz already know about? Any light on the matter would help. Our team would like to know how much we need to be grinding a week to stay close to the top teams. Not all of us have constant free time so we do like to try and set an "arena calendar" hehe Thanks :) edit: thanks for the redirect :)Tëkneek1 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Purchased MOP....But can't play? So I purchased MOP at a retail store and entered the game code. My client updated and I downloaded the game, I thought you got 30days of playtime from this? We I go to account it wants my CC info...why do I have to purchase 30 days to play a game I just bought?Bloodfly6 Oct 11, 2012