Customer Support

Sep 25, 2012 Stuck after using Killing Spree My rogue, Vordune, server "Dalaran" is stuck after using Killing Spree. I seem to be underground, and within a split second of logging in, I am instantly disconnected. I can log into my other characters just fine. I was winning the race to level 90 rogue on my server, so I'm really, really pissed right now. Fix immediately.Vordune6 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 29, 2012 Fell of Gunship, Hearthed - How Do I Get Back When I completed the first quest and disengaged from the turret, it pushed me off the ship. Super awesome. Ran around trying to find a way back up, couldn't, so I hearthed thinking I could just get back on the ship back in org. It's not there. How do I get back?Oxsëyn8 Sep 29, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 PTR I trying to download the PTR but it keeps giveing me the betaZinthous1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 World server down! It has begunSnèak13 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Up the spawn rate on mobs please? with all the people making monks and pandas in addition to CRZ, it takes FOREVER to complete quests after getting out of the pandaren starting zone.Prinnybrew1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 wheres the MoP gifting at? little displeased that MoP isnt giftable yet, come on blizzardKaam1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Fix Stormrage It's ridiculous and there's no excuse for you allowing this crap to continue. Fix it.Sarella5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Good Job! Started a monk with a digital download, have never had so smooth a launch. Am already actually at Level 13 and having a great time.Ysu0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Double talk Why am I talking in double? Why am I talking in double? Seriously, general chat (on Lightninghoof anyway) is posting everything twice. Has been since yesterday morning.Madia3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Unleash Hell Blizz, c'mon. Seriously? This quest made it through Beta? After all the adjustments I have been shooting this boat for 20 mins and I can't kill this stupid boat. Please fix this turd of a quest so I can enjoy the rest of this nice looking expac.Syxx9 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 messed up grants, help please i was supposed to grant a monk with this refered account but i messed it up on this account i have a hunter with 24 grants, and this priest with 37 grants i accidently granted the monk on this priest first and used up all my grants, i realised i was suppose to grant the monk on my hunter first, and then finish the grants on my priest. so i accidently did it the other way around can i get my grants on my hunter xfered over to this priest please, or can u roll back my account like 20 mins the monk i was granting is named shaòlinRoynelson1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Error retreiving character list - darkspear Cant log in, world servers down darkspear, cant retreive character listConeofcool0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Bought ALL mount training to 310 and don't... I bought all my mount training after I granted my levels and it's not letting me mount on anything. I'm in deepholm stuck because all the quests are up top and I can't find any way to get up to them without a flying mount. What happened to that 11k I spent on mount training?Prometheus2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Kil'Jaeden DOWN! YAY! I wasnt trying to play wow or anything. No really. Lagged hard, then got booted.Reklaw5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Epic Support Team. So.. I messed up BIG TIME. I'm a Best Buy Employee, and I thought HEY, I should pick up the Digital Expansion Set when I clock off tonight at 9pm! Well. Receipt printed out saying "NOTE: your activation code Will be emailed to xxxxxx@gmail.com. Follow the e-mailed.. blahblahblah" So.. two and a half hours after release.. Still no e-mail, so I opened a ticket, quick response for once too! So.. the GM who whispered me said.. Contact BestBuy's Customer Support line.. Again, being and Employee at BBY, I dreaded it.. but I did anyways. The woman on BBY's end, told me.. You need to go back to your local store and get a refund. BBY doesn't offer refunds on this. So.. Basically, my work has BS'd me out of 50$, and Blizzard can't do anything about it even though it's their product.. this is awesome.Deathums3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 intro quest help So my friend fell off boat for the very first quest to get to panda land and then could not find the boat again. He them abandoned the quest to stay over but now there is no quest for him to do.he re logged and even tried to talk to the guy that gave him the quest but the guy is not there.is there anything anyone knows of that he can doMuragatsu2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 General Nazgrim I went to the boat but the general is not there. I have restarted wow several times. What is the problem?Susieq2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Server firsts I suggest Blizzardlook at how players on alliance got server 90 first due to the total blocking of airman rogers by players cheating. This was blatantly evident to all trying to just do the questline. Check other servers and ban these sods as in the long run they are sabotaging the game and your sub numbers. Yes it will cost you money when people quit over this BS.Shadowwren2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Download not authorized? When I open the WoW launcher, this is the error I get. It starts the download, then errors out saying "This download is not authorized." I'm not sure what I should do, or if there is anything I can do to fix it. It just started doing this today.Asirawen3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Character restore: Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to have a character restore on a level 43 hunter Sunnellia and my druid Jansily (80) on moon guard. Long story short. My brother deleted them. I was just leveling them today so hopefully not a huge problem. Thank you in advance. Edit: ALSO, I was the friend recruited, will I still be able to grant my friend their levels once my druid and hunter are restored?Jansily1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Gamestop Key So, I was retarded and pre-orded my digital copy from gamestop (I know it was a slip in judgement) has anyone else still not gotten their key through email? I call my location tonight and they said it was to be emailed before 2am....Rágiñmar16 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Quest not showing up/available I just finished the quest Balanced Perspective and the follow up Dafeng, the Spirit of Air is not available to me. I tried relogging, reloadui, and I asked someone to share it but it just said I wasn't eligible. Any suggestions?Kierell8 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Digital upgrade went to inactive account?! I purchased the digital upgrade through battlenet for my active account. When I tried to log in it says I still need to upgrade so I go back on to battlenet and my once inactive account is now active and has my mop upgrade attached to it?! How in the world did this happen and what can I do to get it fixed? I never reactivated my second account so I have no idea why its now activated and holds my mop upgrade.Samhaine2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Who wrote these quests? I've spent my first hour in MOP - quests don't have the info needed to finish them (like where to turn in one or two - I had to stumble over the turn in point on the other side of the landing zone because nothing pointed to that spot), and I've killed the first boss in the Horde base 9 times without getting credit for the kill. I watch others kill him and phase somewhere, but I'm stuck with no other quests to do and no way to finish this one. Did this really work for thousands of other people besides me? Is it painfully obvious how to actually do something besides kill the same thing over and over and I'm missing it? Who thought this was a GREAT writing job?Nathanbrazil0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 CE and digital copy So i pre ordered the physical copy of Mists. I got the collectors edition because I love all the fun goodies it comes with. I was planning on buying the digital normal copy so I can have it all downloaded and ready to go when the servers go live, and getting my other goodies later. Now my question, can I update the normal digital copy to the collectors edition? Or is that going to give me some problems upgrading the same expansion to the same expansion?Koorâ15 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Where did it go?! The little window for upgrade to MoP is gone, thats where the add a CD key option was and i want to add my damn cd key ffs.Beastmachine0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Bought Cata online, queued so I can't get MoP I somehow convinced my boyfriend to play a panda with me. He bought the full version of WoW yesterday and I picked him up a copy of MoP when I bought mine today. When I got home I realized he didn't have Cataclysm, so I bought it online for him expecting it to go through instantly. Instead it's a queued purchase, and it says I can't update his account to MoP until that purchase has gone through... it's already charged my credit card so now I'm just waiting in the panda starting zone alone :( Best first-time-WoW experience EVER. Any ETA for this kind of stuff? I know it says up to 72 hours but that feels unfair :(Judgey1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Gifting MoP? I'd like to Gift MoP for a friend, is the option available yet?Deagz4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Main character got stuck My main got stuck and couldn't move or use abilities, had to force wow to close and now I cannot log back into him. Can log into every other character. Additionally, when I log into a toon with same guild I see myself online.Caspur0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 My Wow account Hey Blizzard my World of Warcraft account ran out of time around 4 days ago I was just wondering how long do i have until my account gets deleted I'm getting a game card soon!Dasan1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Stuck in an instince? wtf blizzard Doing instinces with buddies, powering through lvls. Get dc'd log in dead in my own instince. cant do anything. release to try n get to my body standing on top of it. cant release to graveyard cant do anything. count down goes 5-4-3-2-1. then keeps reseting. stuck.. been like this for an hour +... what the ____ .. . .Whistlegloom0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 People mounting on top of npc So there are a ton of people that are mounting on top of the npcs just to be jerks on darkspear. Can't talk to the guy for the quest and i guess they think its funny. Tried to keybind the interact with target thing, but its not workin.. help?Estania1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Cant log in on one character I was playing my main when Mop launched and it froze. I couldnt hearth or even log out or exit the game. I closed Wow and got Mop downloaded and can log in on all of my characters but not my main... No matter what I do I just cant get in. Help!Mùrloc0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Ced Card Probs just paid for Mists and they took the payment cool beans then go to set up a Sub they wont take the same bucking card , Defaq is going on?Quèen0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Mop won't upgrade account I acivated my MOP key and my account says it's upgraded, but still tells me to upgrade when I log in...Choòk2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Account not upgrading I bought the digital download on the 21st, and my account still inst upgraded to MoP. I tried putting in the game key that came in the email but it says its already in use. I having so much fun.Acog4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 collectors ed code i have tried put in code a few times doesnt like it is there a problem with putting codesSnotnose0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Digital upgrade + Collector's Edition key? Howdy. What would happen if I purchased a digital upgrade now, and used my physical collector's key within a week or so (delivery time for Australia is a pain.)? Would the expenditure on the digital upgrade be reimbursed in the form of game time or a refund, or would I remain down thirty or forty dollars?Everen0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Admins The many issues regarding launch have already been voiced. I just want a Moderator/Admin to let us know whats going on. Just one post letting us know a timeframe, or tips to avoid crashes. Please Blizz, Just let us knowVekor0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 so many people stacked up on quests noone can click on quests because so many morons are stacked up on quest giver didnt u think this would happen blizz???Fearmyheals1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 I'm disappointed It's not so much the server lag. Despite hiring Australian road workers to upgrade the servers. It's not so much the disconnects. It's the fact that after getting disconnected, I was put into the end of the queue. Yes, I was logged on hours before launch, got DC'd because the hamsters weren't fed, and I'm now spending my time watching a queue that should only effect tardy people. But who's kidding, I'm going to keep on playing this game.Eschatonin2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Cannot advance MoP questline after Garrosh This is a strange one. I was on as the clock struck midnight, on this toon, and I didn't receive an auto quest or ?. I spoke to Garrosh anyway, and got the quest, but I am unable to speak to Nazgrim (no '?', and no option to speak to him). I have tried dropping quest several times after disabling all mods, and I still have the same situation on this toon. However, I do get the autoquest and the cinematic on all my other toons after disabling all mods (no idea if mods are affecting this or not, I don't use all that many these days). But on this toon, it's the same problem no matter what I do. I didn't get a cinematic at all on this one, not at first, and not after dropping the quest numerous times after disabling mods. Any ideas?Gerka5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Payment issues Unfortunately I had to wait until tonight to buy this expansion. (Technically today, but I was at work earlier.) I my payment won't go through, it keeps telling me to just contact customer support for more information. Of course I can't get a hold of them though. Anyone else having problems with any type of transaction? I would like to buy the stupid game. Cards fine, just called about it. Not sure what.Waldo4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Worst Launch Ever Complete failure at planning. Amazing how bad you were prepared for this Blizz.Truantic0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Major lag on Proudmoore This server is so lagged out at the moment that just about everyone is stuck on the first "bombing" quest. I do not know if this is also a problem on other servers (I doubt it) but we sure would love to know when the heck this will be fixed - if at all. /madNaturaleza0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 So RaF. Yeah. Waste of my life. Need a blue I was trying for server first on my monk. LOL. Raf refuses to grant last level. So now im behind. by a lot. and angry as a wet hen. this isnt the first time RaF has failed on me. And im demanding that last level.Kaysah2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Locked out of main/Race change.... Any way to speed the race change up bliz? turning out to be a mistake to try and be a panda before 90Wander0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 [Bug] Unleash Hell seems to be bugged, over like 40+ people are attacking the ship and it is not sinking..ether that or we are not hitting it correctly and its just not telling us where to hit..idk its just bugged T.T edit: it would seem people are saying to "shoot the TNT barrels" saddly with the 40+ people shooting it I can't....I would attempt to zoom out, but again for some odd reason I can't do that ether...fun.Chibisuke11 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 hi,can you please help me log in uable to get passed the play page. when ever we click 'play' it dissapears and then reappears, but wont go any further into game. please help. cheersRaptorstrike0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Sargeras in ruin Server crashed and is now back up. Guild bank vault is not there, there are no NPCs, no quests popping up or on hero board, players vanshing and appearing out of nowhere, guild functions not working, cannot delete old quests or even begin mop content... wtf?Öutbreak1 Sep 25, 2012