Customer Support

Oct 5, 2012 Possible quest bug/glitch? Doing my Cloud serpeant dailes and my hatchling had 2 quest. one to collect honey and another to clean up poop. I grab the honey quest and couldnt grab the other quest because it disappeared. is this intended or did it bug out?Pariahdark5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 ticket not showing on website Put in a ticket a few days ago. Hasn't shown up on the site nor has it been answered. I understand that it can take a while, but I am kinda disappointed.Julan2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Ticket created but never answered Dear Blizzard folks, Recently and as of right now, I'm still trying to get in contact with a GM to see what they can do with a bugged quest that I have been unable to complete and never got contacted once in game or was able to get any answers. Any help is much obliged.Dekina11 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Character Transfer - "An error has occurred" Hello, I am currently trying to transfer my character Greatbeard from Dalvengyr to Mannoroth and every time I get to the part where it asks you to enter your realm I enter Dalvengyr and click continue. When I click continue I get the "An error has occurred" at the top of the screen in red. I want to point out that I have no mail, auctions, or arena teams while I am transferring. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Greatbeard9 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 TCG Ingame Loot Code Never mind, Sorry for wasting your time. Got my item =)Purplepony0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 JC patterns lost during solo questing If I am playing solo and a JC pattern rolls on a mob, and I move too quickly (banking on auto loot as always to pick everything up) it will automatically cancel a message box asking me to confirm looting the pattern...AND the pattern will be lost. It happens very fast and this is just a learned interaction with the system for everything else that is looted because it works fine. Why should I have to confirm I would like to loot a blue quality item while solo? I can try to deprogram myself from this fast looting and walk away approach, but that somewhat defeats the point of auto loot.Strar3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Character locked, contact billing? I recently purchased a digital copy of MoP, and I've been playing the past couple days. However I go to log on today, but I can't log onto, my lvl 86 or monk..It say's character locked contact billing information..when I clearly paid for MoP. I called the number but it's always busy, how can I get this solved quickly?? Any help would be appreciated, thank you..Oarx5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 New Customer Service Hours I have a quick question about the sticky posted above. Are these new hours for the Billing and Tech Support departments, or is this an entire new department devoted to helping customers with more issues?Madisón18 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Hackers in BG not being punished 3 days ago me and my friends and everybody on the WSG battleground saw this hacker: <removed> He was teleporting into our flag room and teleporting into his own room to insta cap the flag, nothing we can do, we lost really fast. Obviously we reported him and as always the GM told me he couldnt tell me what is he going to do with him since is private stuff. Nevertheless I was tracking his armory and I noticed he didn't log since 10/02/12 till now 10/05/12 so he must have gotten a 3 day ban. The thing that makes me crazy is the fact that he is still wearing all the honor gear he got hacking while we, regular players, have to play for hours and days to get it. Why didn't you remove his gear? Because a 3 day ban for a full pvp gear sounds like a fair trade to me, do you want us to hack blizzard? is this the way you punish hacking in this game? 3 day ban for a hacker is not enough sorry, remove the gear he got HACKING. And before trolls ask, yes I'm mad bro.Tirannus1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 My Pet Battle quest vanished... I created a character on an account I SoR'ed and of course hadn't trained pet battling yet and it was showing up as available at my trainer. Well, I really didn't think anything of it, but I did a character transfer and moved this Panda Mage here to my main account, and my pet quest is gone and I can't get it back. This particular Panda still says I need to train pet battling, but I can't because as the trainer it shows up as 'already known' even though in the actual spellbook it says I still need to learn it. So, I can't pick up where I left off or even restart my pet battling quests at all now with any characters. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to heard them, please assist. Thank you.Solash7 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 where are the cataclysm vendors at? i can't seem to find the old pvp items; they are not in org, any clue? PS ive tried tarnasis place - not thereOwn3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 mana problem pally heals spells needs to have a mana cost reduce its a to hard on mana impossible to keep up heals my pally is only level 89 and just the holy shock its 8000 Mana to cast that's to much and divine light now its 18000 mana still i find it a little to much right now im just on the edge to delete my pally its to stressful and its my starter that i started with you guys will need to fix some things here its not coolKimberrly8 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 85 gear PVP vendors missing? I have searched the forums and not found much on this topic. Did the 290ilvl PVP vendor get removed on purpose or is it a glitch to be fixed. I like to PVP as I level and was planning on buying new gear as I went. Now it seems that is not possible. Please let me know so I can plan to level like I always do or just not level at all. Thank you.Swishertreat3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 faction change why is an error occurring when i try to faction change? it wont let me fanalize my payment.. getting really annoying. tried several times.Supaman4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 RAF I just recently bought a Battle Chest digital download and used the RAF system to recruit my boyfriend to play WoW, applying the Battle Chest to his account. However, the key was NOT applied to his starter addition WoW account, instead accidentally creating a "new" WoW account under his Battle.net account. Will this still allow me to claim my RAF reward mount, or have we goofed? If the latter, is there any way to fix it?Feralgrowth3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Priest Healing Issues This question is more more a GM. When does blizzard plan on fixing priest healing? Just one look at the WoL or who guilds are taking to raids and you can tell right away that blizzard really dropped the ball. Most of the priest have been benched on my server and told to level a monk. Is this really what blizzard wanted? I do not know exactly what needs to be done to fix the issues, just that someone should do something. It seems to me that at the beginning of every expansion blizzard really messes up on priests. I mean during the launch of Cata they DOUBLED the absorbs of the shield D O U B L E D!!! That tells you how bad they messed up back then, and they did/ are doing it again. Thanks for your time, XanovalXanoval5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Can't delete character? Soo.. I want to use this name for another character, but it wont let me delete it. I sold everything she owns, got rid of EVERY bit of mail in her inbox and still nothing. :/ It's quite annoying. Anyway to fix this without having to submit a ticket, or is that my only option?Emeka8 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Cross Realm Griefing Lately I've been seeing people from other realms trolling RPers on my realm by mocking/griefing them for role playing. I knew this would be inevitable but I'm very curious as to how Blizzard plans to deal with this situation? We role players are stigmatized as 'casual' or 'perverted' because we choose to immerse ourselves in our characters' personalities. I find it unfair that we now have to put up with people from other non-rp servers and the fact that they can just mock us openly and not have to worry about anything because there is a high chance they will never see us again. It's feeling pretty hopeless at this point now that everywhere we go we see people from Farstriders or Blackwater Raiders openly mocking us. Players on our server mostly just respect how we play and leave us to our own devices but this isn't the case with the people from PvE (especially PvP) servers and they don't have any obligations to conduct themselves respectably since they can pretty much drop in and out.Calathea8 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Issue with in-game ticket. Hi, I created an in-game ticket last Sunday, and after the Tuesday maintenance it no longer appears on the website support page. I still see it in-game, but the average wait time seems to be stuck on 1 day 5 hours. Should I delete it and make a new one?Kefka2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 SoR invites not being received. I've been trying for a few days now to send a SoR to myself to resurrect one of my alt accounts, but the invitations aren't showing up in my email, inbox or otherwise. And I cant send it via character name/realm because I can't remember what the names are of any of my characters on the account. I've sent several invitations through both the website AND email and neither are working. I was wondering what the usual delay time is for invitations to be showing up in my email?Nerzuul3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Annoying players I want to know what's going on with some of the trolls that patrols servers. No, I don't mean normal trolls, I mean the ones that that try there hardest to ruin your day. I've played on Blade's edge and Thrall for most of my WoW career. Blade's edge we had some guy trolling 10+ hours a day, saying how 'White people" did this and that, then moving on to how this guy is that and this, and pretty much downright offensive. He's been doing this since the start of Wrath. I came back to my old Horde server Thrall, theres ANOTHER server troll that is CONSTANTLY saying how players are Braindead, deserve to die, constantly being offensive for no reason what so ever. No matter how many players report him, he never gets banned. What gives blizzard? You think you'd be all over this, since these abusive players are constantly harassing everybody at most times of the day.Chôôk16 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Can't learn professions or flying Already have a ticket in re: not learning the initial 2 Alchemy recipes. Just hit level 90 & went to Cloudrunner Leng - no option to train flying. Very annoying. 1st I could not level my professions as I leveled, now I can't learn flying.Hwerflas9 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Quest Free Spirits bugged Ok hears the deal pets should not pull mobs when your in ths spirit world it makes the quest take almost a HOUR TO DO.Maradornn2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 RAF did Not Work Hi, I used a RAF to invite a friend, but for some reason it has failed to link the accounts as it was supposed to. 1. Sent Invite through my Bnet / email 2. Friend clicked the link / created a Bnet account with trial account as per the FAQ 3. We logged in and noticed straight away that we didn't have summon or were getting the extra XP. 4. Friend applied game codes to Bnet in the hopes that it was just that causing the problem.. still no good. We have both placed tickets .. however it is saying 4+ days to have them looked at... EDIT <<< Friends account Hope you can help with this. CheersCoppernutz8 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Austrilian Connectivity I am sure with wow blizzard had said they were going to place servers here and they did not this has be forgotten about by the people that allow games to be released here in Australia Going by some of the new games they were made to place new servers locally in Australia to provide equal opportunity like any other person would get to where the game was made this is the law After reading alot blizzard is breaking the law here not providing servers to us as they are charging the same amount of money and providing a bad service at the same time they must of forgotten when they release the game...lol Also after many posts to the forums players can not get a answer to why there are no wow servers after a good 8 years See blizzard is required by law to answer us in the forums but they refuse to give a anwser to anyone that wants to know why there are no Aussie servers they can't give you one by email as such not sure why but they tell you to post in forums yYself I plan to give wow 3 more months and if it does not improve why play it Game play is bad for AussiesMaarumali11 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 No Authenticator Conformation on Site Today when logging into my account here on the site, I did not receive the usual authenticator code window upon logging in. I logged out a second time then back in and still no conformation. I double checked to see if my authenticator device was still selected as "active" on my account settings and it is. I know with the game you don't have to enter in the code every time, but I've always had to with the site and it provided me with a sense of security with the amount of accounts that get hacked daily. Is the site now working much like the game where the code isn't needed for every log-in, or is there something else I need to look into? Anxiously awaiting a reply, Dekota.Dekkie3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Free 7 days of Game time? A month of so ago, there were the "rewards" for being a player for however many years and I remember seeing that there was a "accept free 7 days of WoW" on my account. Well I wanted to wait until towards the end to take it ( I really have no logic behind this decision) and now that my sub time is coming to an end, I don't see where to accept it now. Was it only for a temporary amount of time? I'd be severely bummed if I just ripped myself off of 7 free days :(Yggdräsil4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Attn! Blizz media/development teams info Hey there! Haven't played the game in a while. My dad and I used to be hardcore WoW players, and last night whilst reminiscing we came up with an idea we believe is -completely- unique, and something that is not only currently untapped within the ALL facets of gaming, but something which has the potential to do real good within the community, whilst at the same time promoting World of Warcraft (and indeed, Blizzard!). Is there anyone I can speak to about this? Someone from the dev team or media department? Are you able to point me in the right direction, whether it be an email (or even snail mail) that I can correspond with? Cheers! And apologies if I'm in the completely wrong area, everything's changed in the past 12 months!Cuebiyari5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Transfer Aborted: instance not found I've been getting this for the better part of the day today. Not only am I unable to teleport in to dungeons via LFG, but I can't use my death gate to teleport. It sucks for me and the rest of the players in their party, seeing as i have to abandon the group and then sit on a 30 minute dungeon deserter debuff. This seems to be affecting all my characters on different servers. I submitted an in game ticked but I have to wait 4 days 10 hours for a response. I tried relogging, restarting my computer, emptying my cache and restarting my router... all to no avail. I find this very frustrating seeing as I just bought pandaria and I am unable to enjoy the game.Azraeil10 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Transferring WoW Characters to Other Account Hi. I have two accounts. Both are under my first and last name, and I'm the only one who uses it. They are under different emails (but both emails are mine). On my first account, it has about 3-4 Toons. On my second account, it's only a trial (there is no toons on it). I plan to upgrade the second account all the way to MoP and create a new character there. However, I do plan to use the first account again. I plan to transfer the new character to the first account, eventually. I am aware that a vital requirement to transfer one character to another account is that both account have to be mine. So really, all I'm asking for is a confirmation: As long as both accounts are under my name and that I will be the only one who uses it, I will be able to transfer my character for a fee of $25. One more thing: Does it matter whether or not the two accounts have different emails? Thanks in advance.Gariand2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Can't get to Pandaria Seems like I didn't finish the Pandaria quest chain to unlock the port there. How can I get back?Aggony0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 no mouse when i log in my mouse is stuck and wont move at allHotclara1 Oct 5, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 RDF minimap button When successfully matched to a random dungeon, whilst an in-dungeon event is in progress (perhaps a boss encounter?) there is a chance the green dungeon icon/button will not display, and the player will not be automatically teleported to the dungeon. Aside from manually flying to the portal itself, there is no other way to get to the random dungeon. Since there is no green eye random dungeon finder button to click for teleporting manually, please keep that in mind when replying. My question is this - is there a command to teleport to dungeon when this bug occurs? Please stay on topic.Selline4 Nov 26, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Why can't I Log In?! Hello, I created a Battle TAG and i tried to add a friend and they tried to add me and it has not worked? When i try to add them, it says "Player not found" When they tried to add me, it said something to the effect of, 'Sent" but as yet i have not received anything? Am i doing something wrong?Angavar4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Realm-choosing time! Hello all! I used to play WoW a few years ago, and my girlfriend and I are thinking about picking it back up. I'm a bit picky when it comes to latency and gaming, so I'd like to play on a realm in which I would have the most ideal connection. I live in WV, USA if that's needed. If there are any sites out there that could show me my typical connection to various realms, it would surely save me a ton of time by not having to create a character on each one individually. Thanks in advance! :DLukshad1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 An error has occurred.??????????????????? I am trying to buy the $60 mists of pandaria upgrade from a starter account. I am using a visa debit card from new zealand and I put in all the correct info. Yet when I submit it just says "An error has occurred." What am I doing wrong??? I have brought things online before and that worked perfectly.Moopsta3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Command + Self Cast [Mac Users] Hello all, Lately I have been having the problem of using Command with a self cast spell on my mac. An example is I would push Command + click on with Mouse 1 Word of Glory to self cast Word of Glory on myself during a fight. Some times I do receive the self heal with no problems while other times I get kicked of the game and have to re-open wow and re-log in. This only happens when I push Command + click on a spell such as WoG. During Cata this worked fine, but during MoP it seems to kick me. Does anyone else have this problem? Sorry if this is a repost or anything.. I took a break towards the later end of Cata. I appreciate your guys's responses. DingentDingent2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Can the upgrade bundle still be purchased? I want to get back into wow but i dont want to buy all the xpacs Is this deal still available?Nøskillz7 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Need help Hi there, So today I logged on to find my main account banned for "Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy". I do not know what I did to prompt such a response, I have not bought gold, sold gold or exchanged any type of in game material with any type of "real life currency". I've played this game since Vanilla and have received no warnings (nor ever participated) for/in any of the claimed activity.... None of the links enclosed in the "support" email are helpful and to be honest I feel angry Blizzard would do this. I am certain if whomever was responsible at Blizzard for installing such a ban did even a basic investigation you would find I have done nothing wrong but also if any unacceptable behavior was conducted on my account it was done from a non-regular computer (different IP addresses, different country etc). Since I returned to the game this last week I have only been leveling. I don't use bots or anything of the kind (my main/the character I'm leveling doesn't even have farming professions). I have not used the auction house at all, I have not advertised anything in trade, I have not been into any battlegrounds. I have literally only logged on to level with the occasional trip to Org to vendor greys and bank items such as cloth. I tried to ring customer service and despite the above sticky saying Blizzard support is contactable between 5:00pm-11:00pm from today onwards, the automated message says the service is closed and to call another time. Any help would be much appreciated (or even a more in depth explanation)Kendizzle0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 D/C and thrown into a queue... Wow so I was playing killing stuff in the WPL, when all of a sudden I got d/ced then placed in a queue when I log back in with a wait time of(wait for it)....... 1237 mins at only 600 in queue... Awesome job thanks for that BlizzoFerunter1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Challenge Mode reducing my hit below cap When I enter a challenge mode, my chance to hit is reduced. I want to know why this is. I'm under the impression that the Challenge Mode scaling is supposed to leave Hit alone, and take away from the other stats. Here are some screenshots of my hit inside a Challenge Mode, and then outside of a Challenge Mode. 1. Inside: http://i.imgur.com/Ayevl.jpg 2. Outside: http://i.imgur.com/SGDbi.jpg Deleted Cache, removed WTF and Interface 3. Inside: http://i.imgur.com/IscJR.jpg 4. Outside: http://i.imgur.com/x8nk2.jpg 5. Spec: http://i.imgur.com/fpaqO.jpg 6. Talents: http://i.imgur.com/xzw29.jpg 7. Glyphs: http://i.imgur.com/u5zZT.jpg Here are my theories. 1. The character sheet is bugged, and my hit chance is actually at cap. 2. The system for normalizing item levels is bugged. 3. I'm overlooking something, or there is something going on that I do not know about. Some extra info that might be relevant. I am an Elemental Shaman, so I get Hit from my Spirit. I have no "Hit" on my gear. I only have Spirit. My professions are Engineering and Blacksmithing. My helm is Energized Retinal Armor (Engineering Mail Intellect). Meta Gem: Burning Primal Diamond (216 Intellect, 3% Increased Critical Effect) Cogwheel Gems: 1 Sparkling Tinker's Gear (600 Spirit), 1 Quick Timker's Gear (600 Haste) I have 1 Purified Roguestone (60 Int 120 Spirit), 4 Brilliant Pandarian Garnet (120 Int), and 1 Sparkling Lapis Lazuli (240 Spirit). I'm not going to list all of my enchants, but I do have several, and some have Spirit in them. EDIT: I have posted in the Bug Report forum, and will attempt to troubleshoot the problem. The thread I posted in is located here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350092?page=1#1 I am sorry for not checking there first. EDIT2: Seems to be a bug with stat reductions on items with a higher item level than 463, and might have something to do with the stat being there because of a reforge.Yimmersnacks0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Reactivated account and old characters Gunar2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 I think i was hacked!!!! Ok so i have 2 wow account! i recently did RAF soi made a new account under this ; "WoW3" But i was on my main account and i realize that "WoW1" was active and someone was on my CHAR Okqt So i instantly change password etc logged on to the character and realize that hes been mining i have a bunch of copper ore etc! I made a topic a days ago on my RAF char "WoW3" that the "Confirmation BILL" came back in "tw.blizz support or w/e" i couldnt really read anything except the 19.99 VISA that was charge for the battlechest i bought. Maybe it has nothing to do with me getting hack but i thought this is weird..Okqt0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 disconeted and put into que, WHY? Was put 28 in a que after geting dc, not to bad but when i was put back up to 30 in que after 5 min is a bit worrying and took another 20 min to get from 30 to back in the game. Prity bad after leaving my pc on for 40 min beforhand just to que and get in.Devilmansin0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Hunter pet problems Well since 5.0.4 ( and yes im a digital prepurchase account as well ) pet talent growl is a taunt and is passive so i can not remove it. even seen a wolf get one shotted? im seeing it every pull pretty much. why is this talent passive, hence not removable from action bar. I'm running with tanks getting pissed because the taunt and aggro dropping off them and with the new mechanics of vengeance only working for so long, it seems this will be a big problem. is there a way around this since every tree has growl? any help would be nice.Enigmâ18 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Linking Accounts. Ok so me and my friend wanted to RAF but i wanted the 2nd account (RAF account) linked to my account. We send the email off and stuff and on bnet it shows WoW 2. But i go to log in and it wont show up a WoW 2. can anyone help?Rockstarz0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Constant DC'ing after dieing I"m having an issue in the new raid where when I die, when I release or accept a res, I get dc'd. It wont DC me completely but I'll be stuck in ghost form inside the instance, however I cant "return to GY" accept res's or anything, all my battle.net friends show them all going offline at once, but I can still see chat and can move around inside the instance. eventually I'll get kicked off completely and I wont be able to log on due to "a character with that name already exists" and I wont be able to log on for about 10 minutes. I've been told this might be an addon issue and I was wondering how do I try and pinpoint which addon this might be? It would take a ton of time to turn on each one and pull trash, die, dc, turn another one on, go back in 10 mins later and start over. This has been very irritating as I haven't been able to stay in my guilds raids as a result of this =(Thanatô1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Disgusted with the your email service Hi blizzard. This is a open letter to you and anyone who wants to view it because I am very upset ATM with the way your customer support is treating me. You can read below but I will put a TL:DR for the readers here. 3 times your staff have responded to me with nothing in the information relating to what i actually asked. 3 times I have been told the only way to fix my issue is to call. I waited over a hour no the phone with no luck, before going to bed. Write another ticket and have now been told I shouldn't need to call to fix this issue, but they start at the start of the issue without reading what I have done so far. Feels like I am going around in circles. Here is everything from the chat (I have removed my name for personal reasons) I am disgusted with the very robot like responses of your staff to a point where I am almost going to just give up trying. all i want is to add a authenticator to my account but every time I go to enter the mobile serial I get invalid serial (yes I am trying the mobile one and not the physical one) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Name removed) Issue with mobie Authenicator I am having real issue with the mobiel Authenicator app. I re downloaded twice to make sure it wasn't the app but I keep getting invalid Serial number. Serial number is [Removed] please help. #1 9/23/2012 8:16 PM Sylnaxase Customer Service Representative Hey there! Try it without the -'s and you should be set! I know for some reason that does cause that error. As always if you continue to have any issues or if any new issues come up that we can help with, you can contact us back. =) You can do this by phone at: 1 (800) 592-5499 between 7am and 8pm PST seven days a week! Alternatively, if you do not live in the United States, please check our Support Site for local numbers in your area. The link to this site is here: <http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=cs&rhtml=true> I hope this helps and take care! =) Sincerely, Joseph T. Game Master Sylnaxase Blizzard Entertainment #2 9/24/2012 5:04 AM (Name removed) I am still having the issue I tried this last night both with and without the dashes. What is the next step, I would try again but The email address has now been blocked by my work SPAM filters? So where can we go from here? #3 9/24/2012 9:06 AM (Name removed) To confirm I got blizzard deblacklisted in email and tried again this morning with and without the dashes. both Failed, what can I do now, my guild is asking me to get this so I can be prompted to officer ranking. #4 9/24/2012 9:10 AM Castneilar Customer Service Representative Hey (Name removed), Our Phone Support team may be more helpful in troubleshooting this issue for you. If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact. Best Regards, Account & Technical Services Rep HuGo B. Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment battle.net/support #5 9/24/2012 9:46 AM (Name removed) I will not be able to call for till at least tomorrow night (here in AUS time) this will be roughly the launch time for MoP isn't there anything else you can do for me, as i doubt I will get to speak to a real person tomorrow night. What else is a phone person going to tell me, I have re downloaded the app twice tried both with or without the -'s in the serial ID and still nothing? #6 9/24/2012 9:54 AM Homalenthed Customer Service Representative Greetings, I have received your issue about removing your authenticator but cannot process your request due to the following: - A valid form of identification was not included. Please make sure an image of a valid ID is sent with the submission. Please address the issues listed above and resend your submission. If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact. Kind Regards, Geoffrey W. Account and Technical Services Blizzard Entertainment http://us.battle.net/support #7 9/24/2012 11:13 AM (Name removed) What no?????? I DON'T HAVE a authenticator one, I am trying to activate the Mobile authenticator, I keep getting the error invalid Serial ID. Please read the ticket above, I am unable to call due to a timezone issue. Steps I have TAKEN. 1. Installed the Mobile authenticator app 2. Tried to sign up but was getting invalid serial ID 3. Tried entering the Serial ID with and WITHOUT the -'s 4. Uninstalled the APP rebooted my phone Reinstalled the app to get a NEW serial ID 5. Tried entering the new SERIAL ID with and -'s and WITHOUT the -'s I am still getting the error, where do I go from here??? Please see the Screenshot if you need anymore information. InvalidSerialID.jpg #8 9/24/2012 11:23 AM Poethachen Customer Service Representative Hi there, There should be a way to get a new serial number. There should be a button in the setup that allows you to do this. Sincerely, Brian F. www.blizzard.com/support #9 9/24/2012 12:22 PM (Name removed) Hi Blizzard. Just did this and I am still getting the same error as before, so nothing has changed. New serial ID [Removed] I tried both with or without the -'s WHAT ELSE CAN I DO??? This is getting seriously frustrating as all I want this for is to be prompted in a guild. What is the next step i can do? I have re downloaded the App, tried 3 different serial ID's, tried with the -'s and without and followed all instructions. Is there something Blocking this on my profile? Is there any other reason you can think I keep getting the same error despite trying 3 different Serial ID's. #10 9/24/2012 12:30 PM Poethachen Customer Service Representative Hi there, I apologize, but at this point I'm afraid that calling in to get this resolved is necessary. We will be open 24 hours tomorrow. Sincerely, Brian F. www.blizzard.com/support #11 9/24/2012 12:44 PM (Name removed) I tried calling last night after 55+ minutes on waiting (was told there was a 32 minutes queue) I gave up. Can I put in a request to be rung at a certain time? if so can i please be called at 11:00pm AEST tonight. If not what is the best time to call when queues are lower I don't have a hour + to wait on the phone to fix this issue. #12 55 minutes ago Maeurrah Customer Service Representative Hello, and thank you for contacting the Blizzard Support department! The Billing team is available 7 days a week, between 10am and 6pm PST, and can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZ (1-800-592-5499). (For Australian residents, the number is 1-800-041-378.) Should you need further assistance, please use the Need More Help button below, otherwise hit Close Issue. Regards, Maeurrah Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment http://battle.net/support #13 54 minutes ago (Name removed) Did you even read what I posted? I am asking when is a time when you have low queue time for calling I know the details but after 55 mins on hold on my MOBILE phone which will be costing me quite a bit I gave up, also DO YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF CALL BACK SYSTEM all i want is just to attach a authenticator to my account why is this so hard? PLEASE ACTUALLY ANSWER my questions instead of responding with something you already responded with 5 questions AGO..... #14 51 minutes ago (Name removed) Also for reference i just tried again, the error I am now getting is "a error has occurred" thats all. This is getting on my nerves and my guilds as they want to promote me to a officer but cannot due to this error. My next question is there a free call number (or is the 1800 number free) as i don't own a home phone and calling on my mobile and being stuck in queue, i don't want that costing me (hence why i asked about a call back feature.) so in short to make it easy questions are below: 1. Will the 1800 number cost me 2. Do you have a call back feature 3. What will phone support be able to do for me that email supp rot can't? 4. what is the root cause behind this issue (or at least your best guess ATM) 5. If i brought a real authenticator online (not mobile) would this fix the issue? Sorry for sounding angry but I have gotten 0 real help from your help-desk and have had my tickets read wrong 3 times so far by your staff, please get back to me so I can know where to go from here. Also for reference i just tried again, the error I am now getting is "a error has occurred" thats all. This is getting on my nerves and my guilds as they want to promote me to a officer but cannot due to this error. My next question is there a free call number (or is the 1800 number free) as i don't own a home phone and calling on my mobile and being stuck in queue, i don't want that costing me (hence why i asked about a call back feature.) so in short to make it easy questions are below: 1. Will the 1800 number cost me 2. Do you have a call back feature 3. What will phone support be able to do for me that email supp rot can't? 4. what is the root cause behind this issue (or at least your best guess ATM) 5. If i brought a real authenticator online (not mobile) would this fix the issue? Sorry for sounding angry but I have gotten 0 real help from your help-desk and have had my tickets read wrong 3 times so far by your staff, please get back to me so I can know where to go from here. #15 2 hours ago Blaitheata Customer Service Representative Hello there (Name removed), Thank you for your patience. I actually looked at your ticket, and your account shows that it has no authenticator on it. You must add it first on your account before you can sync with your phone I believe. Here, I have an article that will help that shows how to successfully add an authenticator to your account: https://us.battle.net/kms/en/article/adding-and-removing-authenticators Please have a look at this first, and then get back with me. You will not likely get through the phones unless you try throughout the day multiple times. You will most likely still be charged by your carrier for the call, but it is just like any other call. Please let me know if you have any further questions. This is something that can be resolved without you having to call in. Best Wishes, Jamie Blizzard Customer Service #16 10 minutes ago (Name removed) (Name removed) Ok first up the link you sent me is a dead link. second thank you for actually answering one of my questions about the phone support. Second I have been trying to add it this whole time every-time I click I go to add the serial number for the mobile authentication I get the error I originally stated in response number one. The PICTURE i linked in #8 should show you the exact error I am having so yes I know how to add it that is what I have been trying to do for the last 2+ weeks. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE TICKET and answer the last question what is ringing waiting in a queue for over a hour+ then getting to talk to someone going to change compared to this situation? all i want is to activate the mobile authenticator to add it to my device how hard is that for you to understand, 5 times now i have had responses where your staff have not read my ticket fully or not at all (see your response from #7 of this ticket) Please escalate this up or something I have had nothing but dead end responses form your staff and I am getting very sick of this, i will try calling tonight but I can't guarantee I can sit on hold for over a hour so this is why I am using the email support. Just tell me what the reason you think this issue is happening.......... sorry for being angry but your staff are not even reading my tickets. #17 a few seconds agoTibbersz8 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Sha of Anger untagging? This isn't the first time so far, but after getting Mind controlled during the Sha of Anger world boss, I've found my character not getting registered for being a part of the kill for Sha of Anger, with it going "grey" as in someone else already tagged the kill. I was apart of the raid group that pulled, and there for the whole fight. Yet, I never got any loot. EDIT: This is my first time this week to kill the boss. I also have 3 good luck charms, which the box to roll with them never even showed up--further showing that it really is the game registering my character as not being flagged for the tag.Platform4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Lost authenticator I lost my authenticator and I can't log in, luckily I kept myself signed into the forums for 30 days. What can I do?Simplify1 Oct 5, 2012