Customer Support

Oct 31, 2012 Recruit a Friend issue i sent email to my friend.we follow ur steps and created an account and add keys.when do we log in game,we couldn't do linked for each.i dont't see it in friend listVitcelano2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Charged two times on my Debit Card Upgrading to MoP, and my Debit card wouldnt work for whatever reason, when i tried to purchase it. It said the CVC was wrong, and i tried 2 times. so i used the same card with paypal, and it worked. i got updated on my bank account that i got charged 2 times. once by paypal, and once by blizzard online store. currently being charged 80+ dollars for this mess. Please help MEH! :(Hardmodex3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Lockpick requirement for Vine-cracked Junkbox The lockpick requirement for Vine-Cracked Junkbox is currently 450, which is only possible at level 90 as a rogue. I'm sure I'm not alone in that I collect many of these in the process of leveling and, to me, it seems silly that if I pickpocket one of these simple items off a mob in Jade Forest that I can't immediately open it and clear it from my inventory. The Cataclysm equivalent Flame-Scarred Junkbox was able to be opened by level 80+, the Wrath one Reinforced Junkbox can be opened at level 70, and the Outland one Strong Junkbox starting at level 60. So there is a lot of precident that as soon as rogues reach a new expansion area and start collecting junkboxes, they can also open them. Please change the lockpick requirement for Vine-Cracked Junkbox to 425 so that any rogue 85+ can open them as they steal them.Karawine1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Recruit a freind email not been sent Hello I sent my fiance a recruit a freind email and she doesnt seem to be getting it. Is it because her email address is in the philippines? I heard there is a list of countrys you cant sent recruit a freind too, but I dont know how to get the list up. She will be here in Australia in 24 hours anyway. So we might just make her an Australian email address if thats the case. I sent one to my self today just to see how they work. Is there a limit on how many you can send in a day maybe?Ibonon1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Long Lost Item I know that there's probably thousands of this requests, but recently I found out that if you still had a quiver you can still see the graphics on your back and since then Ive been trying to restore my Ancient Sinew wrapped Lamina. I know it's been a long time since I vendored it, but the GM's told me to make a request on forums because there's nothing they can do. I know it's a difficult request but I still have my RhokDelar from good old Vanilla days so this is me begging for beeing stupid a couple of years ago.Alfgard1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Question about merging accounts Good morning everyone. My husband and I recently married and are looking to merge our wow accounts to the same email address. Is this possible to do? Thanks!Lyndee14 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 incorrect conquest point cap Hello. In order to get points from an arena bracket, you must play at least 1 game a week. On 10/29/12, around 8pm cst, Dardre, Froztqt, and I(snackbaconjr) did 1 game of 3v3 to keep our 2300+ point cap. We lost, losing 18 points, dropping from 2117 to 2099. That should have allowed us to keep our 2300 conq. point cap. However, after logging on today, my cap was 1805. That is incorrect and you need to fix it. After talking to my partner Dardre, he said his cap was 2319. How can 1 player on the team get the cap and another not? Fix this.Snackbaconjr6 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 North American French Client Are there plans to make a French client that works with North American servers? Currently, if I wanted a French client I would have to play on EU servers. There are differences between Quebecois, Aboriginal, and European French but I'd be happy even if Blizzard just made the EU French client available for play on North American servers.Bragaul1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Realm Transfer & Character Name Question! I have never transferred or renamed a character before and I have a few questions... I was interested in paying to transfer this character to another realm. I have an existing character on the realm that I am interested in transferring to, and I would like to use that character's name for this character. Since the name is taken -- by me -- can I bypass having to delete it and just literally overwrite that character with this character, so I can use the name without the risk of losing it to someone else? It seems unlikely, but I thought it was worth asking. If I do have to delete that character before transferring this one, would I be able to use the name immediately after deletion? Or would there be a period of time that the name is unavailable to everyone... including me?Cynthia4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Unable to add game time(MoP trial issue?) A couple days ago I decided to run the 10 day trial of MoP, and as of not too long ago my game time expired. I have a game time card, scratched off the back and went to add the time to my account, but it says that I have no active account to add the time to. I then decided to try to log in, and of course got the message that my prepaid time had expired. The only thing I can guess is that this has something to do with the trial version being on my account? Should I just try to get in touch with billing in the morning to see if there's any way I can get my game time added on? cause it is a shame that I was enjoying playing the trial (planning on buying the full version this weekend since I'm getting paid again) and now I'm unable to do anything at all. =( UPDATE: Was able to get on the phone rather quickly with them this morning (that's a first for me lol) and the trial version was indeed the problem. Once he removed the trial version from my account I was able to get my game time added (he was actually very nice and was able to do so over the phone). I won't get to finish with the other 8 days I had left on the trial, but oh well. I'll be getting MoP soon so I won't have to miss playing my lil monk for too terribly long.Gwenalynn8 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Fix areas you cannot rez at due to not flying Why is this not fixed yet? Ive had to take rez sickness more than I have ever in the entire time I have played this game. Vale of the Eternal Blossoms I might as well not even do my last daily when its at the waterfall. I took a rezzer twice today because I dont play in a group of 5. Ive seen a few posts about this in the past and I dont get why this isnt fixed yet, its an easy fix. What the hell... I have to basically spend all the money I made on dalies to repair my gear from trying to finish my last daily, Its just a waste of time and effort and isnt right. If there is a post where they say why this is not fixed yet please link it to me. There is however no good reason for the slow bug patching and for these types of things to still be in game (easy fixes) after over a month.Bompark6 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Solved: WoW1 and WoW2 boxes not showing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933233848 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6998629861?page=1#3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004690712 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7005430516 I have contacted a Game Master and he gave me 3 steps to solving this issue, by deleting my cache, WTF and Interface files, did not work, I got a little un-patient and began to uninstall WoW, when I reinstalled it and downloaded it the same issue happened. We are unable to log into WoW2 because we have no options, we're not stupid, we follow every step and nothing is happening, Blizzard you must fix this, people are waiting and spending money by the second, it happened after I RAF'd myself, others have this issue. Reply to us please. Stop ignoring us. I changed my password also, but my old password works for World of warcraft in-game, and my new password only works on the website edit: changed my pw back. Old thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004400693?page=1Zeroqt14 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Sandies Effects on Hallows End So i was trying to just write a letter before my power goes out but heck why not a thread i was wondering in the instance where sandy kills power to the east coast. would it be at all possible to get my last 2 loot filled pumpkins from hallows end i have been after the horsemans reins and this may be my last year to try. dont want the thing for free but would at least like to try my chances at it.Laudius12 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Cooking Dilemma For people like me that didn't feel like taking the time while leveling to max out their cooking there is a major issue going on. Vendor Tron and Super Seller vendors are STILL not working. These vendors sell vital recipes to help level cooking. After each patch of hotfix I sprint to Desolace to check on these two vendors but still nothing...any ETA on when these NPC's will be back in the game? My bank is stock full of low level cooking mats that I can do absolutely nothign with! Please help!Vexik7 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Account security question changed? Alright, I'm using my brother's account. I haven't logged into my regular account in some time. I just tried today, in hopes of upgrading my old WoW account, but it said I was locked out, this has happened to me before, and I knew exactly what to do. But when I got to my security question, it had changed! I had my original question as "What is the name of your first pet" Now it's "What is the name of your first boss" I am very confused and fairly frustrated as well. I really don't understand how this could've happened, and I'd really like to get this fixed up ASAP. I really can't find any of my old CD keys, so if anyone could give me a little help on the matter, I'd really appreciate it.Walterson3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Will Recruit a Friend be fixed any time soon? My friend and I just started our recruit a friend but we are not getting our triple experience for quests. The only time the dungeon quests gave the triple experience bonus was when we were in the revamped dungeons (SM, scholo). Every other dungeon quest only gave the standard amount. This is my second time doing recruit a friend, the first time I had no problem, the dungeon gave us triple exp as well as the quests no matter which dungeon it was. Was this a legitimate change or is it a bug.Likeashamp1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 no loot for raid boss? Found out the hard way. If u enter a lfr group and they start the boss fight before you get to the rest of the raid and u get locked out? Just leave? Well. I didn't. I was standing outside with 3 other ppl while the rest of the group was killing the boss. Then the boss killed us 3 outside of the door. Then the raid killed the boss and we recieved no loot or bag of gold. YETm that raid boss is now locked out for the rest of the week. So, my advise would be to leave and then try again later. But, really? come on Blizzard !!!!!Nealnbob5 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Arena tab issue Hi just wondering when exactly you guys were going to fix the issue regarding weekly and season stats as in how they do not update correctly on the arena tab on the Player vs Player screen?Oóh0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Can't Log in to new account Hay guys, just took advantage of the Battle chest for $5 offer and garbed a new account for raf. The only problem is i cant log in to it, its on the came battle.net acc but dose not show up in the drop box nor the window if i log in with out it rembering my account name. and yes it dose show up on the acc summery pageKoore4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 charged 2 times for one faction change While doing my faction change it said my CVC code wasnt correct i reentered it and it worked and it continued fine but it charged my bank account 2 times. Help me pleaseDungee1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Vashj'ir questline bugged? I completed the start of the Vashj'ir questline, battled Naga at the boat with Nazgrim, got abducted and taken to Shallow's End. Right when I was released I jumped a Alliance, was obliterated by the 90 Elite Wave guard. Upon rezzing the questline is gone. No quest starters/quest givers anywhere. Relogged, swam everyone, can't get them to phase in. Wondering if I'm missing something? I have a ticket open with a average 4day+ wait time.. seems like a stretch to keep leveling..Mankrik6 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Account Merge Phyrixan4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 instance server down? ok..i dc/d while i was in SM.. and then cant re-login my character. it says No instance servers are available..what happened?Hugeredhand1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Recruit a Friend for Dummies. Now I know that you don't receive your mount or free month until the liked account is charged for game time. But does that mean that we won't receive the EXP bonus and the free level grants? and could someone please clarify the level granting? I find it extremely confusingly worded wherever I read a description.Bairy4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 ? how dose 1 change the billing info dont want to call in seeing they just dont have enough peps . im over the 1 year mark so i can an should have the right to can the account your account page dosent let me unmark the credit card for re doing the card again suggestions ? besides getting a new card issued at the bankElaferan1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Limited access to forum on fully paid account Hi there, I renewed my sub today and it's available till November 30th however it is shown that I can only post in this forum and a few others but not on my realm forum etc. Not sure why my access to the forum is limited. It's giving me the message: "This account has limited posting access due to the following condition: This game license has expired or been frozen. Forums that you have permission to post in are marked as [Limited] on the forum list." Just wondering what's going on. Your assistance is much appreciated. Thank you.Xelaeno4 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 PTR Access Hey there guys, What do i need to do to get PTR access? I'm getting this error message when im logging in: There was a problem logging in with this account. You may not have a World of Warcraft game attached to your account, or you may be logging into a region different from the one you created the account in. If you continue having trouble, please contact Customer Support. thanks in advance!Sacredshelp2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Sha of Anger gear issue I did Sha of Anger today just like many people probably did. Apparently I forgot to take off my 1 piece of PVP gear before we started killing him, not a big deal right? Well big deal, I guess if you're in all PVE gear but 1 trinket you get PVP gear as the loot. This can be a huge setback for someone like me who is a PVE based player, who kills Sha in order to get PVE loot to help push my PVE progression. Is this supposed to happen? like is Sha just supposed to give mixed loot to all players or what? ThanksIdol3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Paid name change problem I recently went through a paid name change and i somehow got the wrong name. I was typing a bunch of names and hitting the back key to see what was avaliable. I finally decided on a name after going through was was avaliable and what wasnt and as it went through finalization i somehow came out with the name that i first typed typed in that was avaliable instead of the name i actually wanted (which was abot 6 or 7 tries after that 1st one). I dont know if this is some sort of bug or mishap on their end. Any help would be appreciated, i would rather not dump another 10 on a new name change.Blëëd0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Account with multiple accounts problem I have an account with in the admin page has WoW1 (Battlechest) WoW2 (Starter) WoW3 (battlechest) which I am doing recruit a friend with. Whenever I try to log into my WoW3 account it logs me into my WoW1 account. I have reconfigured my wtf file to only show WoW3 in it. It still did not work. I also have another account which has 4 accounts on it. It works perfectly fine doing this task. So confused right now.Fullbagelise6 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Just bought the battlechest and my account says its active but when i play the game it says im a started edition and i cant go past 20,talk,etc.... any one know what i should do?Wuufang3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Pets and mounts. I had a issue with my Blizzard store pets and mounts. The mounts were not showing up and the pets were not able to be summoned. The mounts and pets were sent to me in the mail, I learned the mounts and can now use them. The pets on the otherhand can not be learned due to having one already. The pets are greyed out and not able to be summoned. So my ce pets and Blizzard store pets are still unusable:( Thanks for your time and have a good day. P.S. Phone support ROCKS. In game support not so much:(Genada7 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Mosh Pit completed 5+ times without credit. To Whom It May Concern; I've recently been a part of a group doing heroic achievements with my guild. One person in particular lost out on the Mosh Pit achievement because of the since-hotfixed bug, which wouldn't give credit for the achievement if one was dead. We completed the achievement prior to the bug fix (though she didn't receive credit for it.) After the fix we went back and did the achievement again - She still didn't get credit while others did. We just completed it today (to my recollection, this is the 5th time) and this person still is not receiving credit for completing the Mosh Pit achievement. We've used Achievement trackers to verify the number of mobs hit by the whirlwind, manually counted and even just two-healed the encounter as long as we could to repeatedly let mobs get caught up in his whirlwind, as the achievement requires. I think the last time we tried, we ended up with more than 12 players/scarlet defenders. She still is not receiving credit for the achievement. We've put in tickets and been told "do it again..." and so we have... and every time we take down Harlan she does not get credit for completion. At this point I can only assume that there is a bug of some kind at work here, so for her sake (since she keeps getting told to do it over and over again) I'm posting here to request some assistance. Her character's name is Juicyfruit on Kel'thuzad. She has recently reopened a ticket and is requesting assistance - She doesn't want the achievement simply given to her, we'd gladly go back and do it again just so long as we know it will work this time. Thank you for your time.Kazeko0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Buying error? When I try to buy Cataclysm it says There has been an error processing your request. For assistance, can anyone help me out with this?Banegrey2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 RAF & Starter account. Hi! So I recently purchased the 5 dollar special battle chest offer. I held off making the account for a few days as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, I am now going to RAF and made the account (entered the cd key that was emailed to me.) So i then contacted the friend I am going to RAF with and asked him to send me the RAF email. He did so, I received it and clicked the URL given in the email. However a starter account was instantly made and the RAF was also instantly linked with that starter account. This was not my intentions as it requires me to upgrade (when I already have a battle chest account) Is it possible to have the RAF changed from WOW 3 to WOW 2 (battle chest) or am I up **** creek without a paddle? Is there anyway he can re-send the RAF to the Battlechest account?Mellisalove7 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Golden Lotus So I'm suppose to do some dailies from the Golden Lotus, yet I don't see any quests? Did my quests get messed up and I need to have them reset?Myte2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Guild not receiving funds from cash flow? Our guild Twilight Guard is level 8 now, seems like the first couple weeks after we got cash flow that we received funds. One week we did a couple of dungeon challenges which gave extra cash flow. However since 5.0.4 I have noticed we have not received anything. I have been watching it very closely and even considering just my characters I play it has not gone up at all....not even 1 copper added. The guild bank shows withdrawals for guild repairs but not one single addition for weeks now. There are also no notifications in the guild bank. Did this get taken out? Thank you.Azreth1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Faction change just factioned this one over to ally from the horde and now i cant log into him O,.,o keeps telling me "you cannot log in until the character update process you recently initiated is complete" its weird cause i dont think i initiated anything lol i was able to log into him after the faction change went threw and after loggin out i cant log back in >.> PLS HELP!! update lol the Realm change i attempted to do on this one (that told me an error has happen) apparently is tryin to go threw lol.. so confused i figured it was an issue with my card >.> pls blue helps!! "fixed" it canceled the order lol didnt even know it was tryin to get threw ^,.,^Foxheart0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Faction Change and other services not working Long story short, I tried to buy a faction change with 3 different credit cards (two of which were friends trying to help me out) and I keep getting an error has occured. When I ticketed a GM, they gave me a response that I tried to responded to, but once again, I'm given the 'error has occured' screen. So let me get this straight. I can't faction change. I can't -reply- to the kind soul trying to help me. I can only hope that this gets into the forum and a blue sees it, -and- my last ticket, and fixes my problem. Please Blizz, get it together.Rhó8 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 RAF Mount The friend i recruited has payed for 2 months of WOW and i wouldlike to know where i go to get the mountHoofenstine2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Please Remember the Casual Lore-junkie Hello, I am a bit of a casual player, but I do enjoy going for loremaster on Raine here, and when I finally had the chance to go into Pandaria (I cannot buy it until after Christmas at the very earliest) due to the free trial, I was happy and enjoying the game up until a certain point. That point was http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29824/scouting-report-like-jinyu-in-a-barrel Now I understand that this is a topic for the Quest sub-forum, and there is one there, where it was suggested that if we really had a problem, then we should bring it here. My issue exactly is this, I cannot complete this quest. I have been trying over and over with no luck, half the time the quest bugged itself out, the other half I am simply not fast enough. This in itself would not be a problem, but sadly the main storyline for Jade Forest is locked for me at this point until I can somehow complete the quest. Blizzard, even if you have no plans to change this quest in any way, could you please consider not making another like this in the main storyline? It makes it rather difficult for many of your players who for one reason or another cannot do a massive clickity click fest, and we want to enjoy the story without the stress of being locked away from it.Araindwen3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Cancellation feedback This is not a tearful goodbye, just an explanation to Blizzard if they are interested. Disclaimer: I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors, it's late and I'm tired! A long time subscriber until late 2011, I had resubscribed a few months prior to the release of MoP to get my professions in order for my impending monk. A server transfer (or three), material grinding and I was off to the races. Quest & dungeon grinding all the way to 85. I have levelled multiple characters through these zones before, the story is memorized at this point so it was largely ignored. When I finally hit MoP content, it was like a breath of fresh air. New content! Ganking! People being less obnoxious than usual! I breezed through the content in a few day's time, enjoying the story as I progressed. 90! I finish off my primary professions, begin looking at secondary ones and start running heroics with friends. Within a week we're moderately geared and awaiting the release of LFR. We were an organized guild once upon a time (Mu'ru/Entropius to 1% pre nerf), but those days are long over, so we are now a small fraction of the casual mass. Whilst we wait, we continue with heroics - but at a reduced pace. There are far too many daily quests to maintain (this is just the gear reward factions, not the cosmetic / fun ones). There is no gun to our heads to run these, but without them valor & justice are useless so they are an implied necessity. There are extremely minor story elements here, but its the standard variation of "Kill/Collect X of X". So, after running heroics and daily questing my face off - LFR had arrived. With it being a new release and people largely under-geared for the content, wipes are to be expected. The content isn't hard at all, but given the "gogogo" nature of players this proves to be trying for some. So much so, that every single group that I have joined devolved into name calling / racist slander / idiocy as soon as anything went wrong. Trying to talk sense into people in a pug raid environment is about as effective as arguing with a fire hydrant (I've tried the raid talk, not the fire hydrant), so I just stay silent and hope that the next round of recruits work out. Sometimes it works out, but more often than not I have a monster repair bill for nothing gained but a massive waste of time. I've been kicking the idea around of joining an organized raid group again, but the variable hours of my career keeps me from committing to set raid times. After continuing on this path for a few weeks now, I find myself struggling to log in. Repetitive daily quests? I'm kind of tired of these. I quested my brains out to get to 90, I'm not really eager to... quest more with even less story. I recognize that part of the problem is my perception of the need to do these. With LFR being the only other option to gear up past heroics, its a natural flow to focus on these. PUG raids with poorly behaved anonymous people on the internet? No thank you. I don't know how to fix this, but the culture and "community" is starting to rival that of League of Legends. That's not a compliment. LFG/LFR is a triumph in many respects, but is also guilty of the decline of community. Convenience has its price. So now, I don't know what I'm left with. There is no shortage of things to do: pet battles, tons of lore, etc. My problem is this: I'm just not interested. You (The entity known as Blizzard) have crafted a beautiful expansion, with some awesome highlights along the way. Thank you for providing the vehicle of which I've had so much fun over the years and the opportunity to meet as many wonderful people that I have, but I just don't enjoy this any more. I'm not going to make any bold "I'm taking my NES controller and going home!" proclamations, but I've cancelled for the time being. Maybe you'll see me again at a later date, maybe not. If not, so long and thanks for all the fish!Bedroomeyes2 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Returning to WoW -- Scroll of Resurrection q What happens if I receive a transfer from a friend -- and then he transfers and faction swaps to a different server? Will it update? Or am I doomed to only be able to transfer to the original server? Please let me know -- I'm very concerned about this, because my friend JUST transferred, and he sent me the scroll before he did it. I really want to play with him. Thanks, XorphXorph6 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Stuck in Eye of Eternity instance. The raid is finished i am no longer in a raid party though i am still in the instance dead at the bottom of the misty crevass. I am supposedly at a graveyard but am visibly swallowed by the fog and unable to move or revive in any way. Teleport to graveyard puts me in the same place and i cannot teleport out any other way. Help? Advice? Stuck indefinitely.Slugmuster3 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 I cant train for journeyman riding!!!!! im lvl 63 i went to train for flying and and i couldn't learn it my journyman was red so ive been to multiple trainers but i still can learn any of themRadik1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Recruit a friend Help please After years of waiting, my fiance (Nonah. Horde, Thunderhorn US) has agreed to try the game under my help so i purchased the battlechest and sent her a Refer A Friend Invite. I helped her setup the account via the email and watched step by step as she followed out the directions on how to accept the invite. after setting up the battlenet account she went back and plugged the game key as well as set up her first monthly subscript to remover from the starter edition. So we log in and flop no bonus no summons nada. Please help us get our link up in game too please. dont want this to go bust cause of a Glitch. Also I already have the mount and have used the RAF system before with ease so something just seems off. Thanks guys for all your hard work and loving all the new shinies and yeah i took the candle.Chinrylee1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Cant zoom in I'm using my laptop to play and i don't have a mouse and the pad on my laptop wont let me zoom in or out isn't there another way to zoom in without a mouse like pressing control and a letter? i am so zoomed out i cant play now!! I hope y'all can help!Nahola7 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Veteran services discount Can we get a 5% discount per year of subscription for wow services like transfer, name change, race change and such. Seriously, 6(12x15)+(5x59)= something.Dancinmantis0 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 Need Help on my race change (Pending) I did my race change about 3 hours ago, maybe even longer and it stills says pending. I filled all the info out properly and it had an error but i fixed it and after i checked the history and it was pending so i went to the battle.net faq and it said i had to log out of the game for 30 mins so i stayed off for a couple of hours just in case and it still said pending so i canceled it and did it again and it is still pending so can anyone fix this or help me.Slazen1 Oct 31, 2012
Oct 31, 2012 MoP Fishing - Fixing soon? Not sure how it got screwed up - but since the expansion every third cast or so the timer runs out and THEN the bobber moves. What IS that?Annwylbane2 Oct 31, 2012