Customer Support

Aug 30, 2012 My Main Is Missing tons of stuff I just found out that this lock is MESSED up. By the way I dont use addons. so none to turn off. but I set it up as noxxic suggested but I dont have ANY of the new demons. I even unlearned everything and started over with this lock and it still will not work ! But Noxxic's new rotation set up shows Doom, but it's not in my spell book nor any of the newly vamped demons. For 2 days I have tried to reset up this lock to find out after all my aggravation, that it's a Blizz blunder !!! people are saying I show as having NO SpecMeithreus6 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Quest # & map issue Since the new patch I have been unable to open the map by clicking a certain quest #? Is this just a setting that may have gone back to default with the update? I have quest tracking and display quest checked on the map. I really like this feature and hope it wasn't removed :(Reebekah0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Arena help question Hello there and thank you for reading! Will arenas be back up before the Mists of Pandaria comes? Non-point-giving random ones?Goligon2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Account wide mounts I apologize in advanced if this question has already been asked or if it's up here already, but i'm not seeing anything being directly related to my question. A while ago I bought the mech hog on my rogue, had zero desirability to play the toon shortly after the creation, so she was wasting space on my character creation screen for months, now that it has come out i'm ready to delete her. What concerns me is that if I delete her now, I have no idea if my other characters won't have the mount, let alone if I create another character after she is deleted if my new toon will still have access to it. Any information would be great. Thanks!Shazù2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Trouble Logging In After a few months not playing I decided to play WoW again and find I cannot log in. I enter my email address, password, and authenticator code and get the server list. But when I click to enter a server nothing happens. I get a brief message but nothing. I tried to use my World of Warcraft repair option but it says it cannot connect to the server, which is odd as I can browse the web just fine. Though my WoW password is unchanged I recently changed the password of the email account I use to log in. Could this be what is messing things up? What can I do to fix this problem.Digitalis4 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Cannot loot Fragment of Deathwing's Jaw. http://i.imgur.com/s8Msv.jpg <---- screenshot. As you can see I'm the Master Looter, have the quest, yet still can't loot this item. Help please!Cloaked2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Account "pending", can still play? My account status is "pending" but I can still play. Is this something that's supposed to happen, or? Kinda looking for a blue here or something. Bank account is currently over drawn, being paid on friday -- but I can still log in and play. I'm more worried about it because something similar happened to a friend, and his account was perma banned. Should I be worried about this?Inesina1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Success! Game gets stuck here. If I hit cancel it takes me to a server list, if i try to log in to my server it gets stuck at "Logging on to gamer server" Running mac os 10.6 Already tried deleting my WTF folder, didn't fix it. Any help? ThanksSundayy1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Account transfer issue Hey guys, I was in the process of transfering 1 Mage to my other account and taking another char from that account and sending it to the other one. I have MoP On the 1 Battle.net account and Cataclysm on the other. I then just thought I would use my 3rd Battle.net account with just a Cata license and it said the xfer would go through. When i was trying to send the toon to the proper account it kept giving me the message that I have no world of warcraft license on that account. What should I do?Molebowl2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 digital download of MoP Quick question - I went through purchasing the Mists of Pandaria Deluxe Edition via battle.net. I went through the checkout process and after typing in 3 number digit it requests it just took me back to my account summary page and doesn't show that my account has been upgraded at all, nor has money processed in my bank account. Does this usually take a day or so? Did it now work and I should try ordering it again? I was just curious if anyone has any issues similar to this. thank you.Arcanea0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 5.0.4 is the worst thing to happen to tanks! [Removed] wow. I cant hold any aggro any more. Thank you so much for taking away rend!!!! What am I supposed to do in a dungeon now. Your passive replacement for rend is absolutely terrible!!! Your are about to lose a member in me. Thanks again for completely screwing up the game!Aggrø2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Lvl 60 Mage mount prob. since patch. Have a toon lvl 60 dual talent (Arcane & frost). Have my master flight license and when i go frost talent, the mount is gone! No icon anywhere even by pressing the letter k , there's no mount anywhere..The icon is there in my action bar when i'm Arcane, when i swtch to Frost, can't find it nowhere. What's wrong ? Paid my flight Master license (lvl 60)just the day before the patch. Can't fly when i'm Frost. Anybody knows why?Lifeisugly1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Reputation Loss I was farming Mag' Har rep today and I realized that my rep was at unfriendly when just the day before the patch I was almost exalted. I was wondering if this was happening with other people where they are just suffering rep loss with different reputations. Also, not sure if this is the right forum to post this in so if not please move it. ThanksAlikai0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Currency Conversion--missing JP I definitely had more than 4000 Valor Points last night. Logged in today and I have 3903 Justice Points.Moresunders1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Cannot log into game, still, Please help! Hi Bliz, I prepurchased the digital expansion, when the servers came up yesterday I could not login through double clicking, I could not login through running as administrator. I keep getting the error # BLZPTS00007, I have read the thread on this error, and did everything it told me to do to fix it. I deleted my cache, wtf, and interface folders. I was able to play a little by opening file location-and opening the wow exe folder. Then after I went to lunch I couldnt even get in this way. I submitted a ticket and they told me to call them, the blizzazd telephone que is full. Put in another ticket, been waiting 7 hours. The automated response they sent me links to uninstall and reinstall wow, I did that (took 4 hours) still cannot get into wow. I am not an unreasonable person, I understand this was a huge patch, and that you guys are trying. Please give me an answer here, I am so frustred bliz, please help.Shnooshnoo0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Collector's Edition Mount/Pet -5.0.4 release Blizzard-- I read today that you are releasing the pet and mount for people that decided to purchase the Digital Deluxe version of the MoP expansion in patch 5.0.4. At first this really excited me, because I spent $79.99 to purchase the Collector's Edition the day that it was announced. However, it appears as though the early release of the MoP expansion Pet and Mount does not include the purchasers of the more expensive version of the expansion, and instead only rewards the people who, spending less money, purchased the Digital Deluxe version of the MoP expansion. Since I decided to pay the extra $20 for the Collector's Edition over the Digital Deluxe, why am I penalized by having to wait for the same benefits of those who paid for less? What gives? Should I not spend the extra cash next time around? If anything, this is an incentive to forgo the purchase of future Blizzard Collector's Editions-- to include those of Diablo and Starcraft, of which I have also purchased previously. I love the games and I love the brand; however, I would appreciate if my loyalty were rewarded by including Collectors Edition customers in the early release of pets/mounts. I am disincentivized as it currently stands.Xalor34 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Opened Ticket, but not by me. So I was checking my email, and found a ticket answer to a ticket I didn't open. Someone apparently tried to say that they can't access my login anymore and want it changed to another email. Which happened to be my real name. I am guessing, since I use x-realm raiding websites, someone who added me is trying this on multiple people. Thankfully, nothing was changed. But just a sad attempt to gain entry. Kind of scary now this realid thing.Shòót2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Does Billing/Account Dept still work? So I've been going through phone calls to tickets to emails trying to get my account, which I understand it's all for my accounts security, but its been about 11 hours ish since I started this today and I know that Blizz closes phones at 7 or something but do Account people still work at night or just in-game GMs? I ask because I'll be at work alllllllllllllll day tomorrow and if they do continue account restoration at night ill stay up ^_^ any info? --edit-- I'm at the process where I had to print a form, sign in and send that back with my ID xDAkirita1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 patch dislikes im sure blizzard is working on the kinks of the new patch, but every since i downloaded it my paladin is crazy powerful. i can kill level 26 raptors with one hit of flash heal... i enjoy a challenge while playing, and this patch has kind of taken that away. i hope this gets fixed later on comment if you feel the same way or if there are things that are bugging you with the pandaria patchVacente1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Character Transfer failed!? Still charged!? I recently paid for a character transfer from the server Illidan to Kil'Jaeden, the toon i wanted to transfer was Brutalizor. I went ahead with the transaction and it said pending, will take an hour to a day or so. Cool, I waited about 2-3 hours. I check on it again about 30 minutes ago and it said that it was canceled! I didn't cancel anything! And the money was still charged on my card! What gives? I just want my toon moved! I already created a ticket. I looked more into the transaction and it said failed! Please unlock toon to try again! Any help please? P.S: I tried to log onto Brutalizor to see if it was possible it was canceled because i had received some mail. But it gave me a message saying i wasn't able to go on the character until the character update was complete! (Note: I didn't perform any recent transactions on the AH to make me receive any mail.) Edit: Took a second look at card transactions online. Charge wasn't filled but is still pending as a negative! Need to know what's going to happen.Brutalizor3 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Account Compd I just want my stuff back please. After waiting 26 minutes to be talked to he told me he couldn't help me, awesome. In-game ticket is like 63 hour wait time, which isn't happening. Go ahead, look at my account, there was a character created, two actually on two different realms. All my items were sold on this character, including my bags, all of my mats, and same goes for my main badpriest. VIA Item Restoration, which I had thought was a special service to help comprimised accounts, I restored all of the gear on this guy, but since whoever did this took all my gold, the gear's stuck in the mailbox. I don't want to wait days to get my character back to being playable. Some of us have raids, and the weekend is a particularly bad time for this to be happening. I read the security post, I changed my password, not like it helps much since they supposedly have everybody's SQ/A, amirite? So, in hope that a CSR might be trolling the customer support threads, help me please? :) Thanks.Mättß17 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Merging different bnet accts? I know it can be done (I had them split a while back; but now with acct wide stuff I want em under 1 umbrella again.) Is there a way to do that other than call and talk to CS? I've tried for the last two days, and keep getting "queue is full, please call back later." I can't get through. Please help.Ghatok4 Aug 30, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 Failed to run a reuired program. So I had to re download WoW and now it won't do anything but show this thing up that says "WoW set up failed to run a required program (agent). Wait one minute and try again and if that doesn't work please restart your computer and try again" I've deleted the files and everything tried redoing it all but nothing works at all help? D:Fóx4 Sep 2, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Mists of Pandaria Mount Hello i am having some trouble retrieving my limited edition preorder Mists of Pandaria mount if you could help that would be great.Traenz4 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Don't level me, bro! Bit of background: I stopped playing this character at the end of The Burning Crusade. At that point, she was maybe 3 or 4 bars into level 70 (I ran a couple UK's and a Nexus or two), after which I turned off XP gains. Over the last years, Blizzard has lowered the XP requirements for levels, so much so that when I logged this character in after the 5.0 patch, this character is about 12,000 XP from level 71, or 99% of level 70. I don't want this character to level, but if things keep going as they are, it seems like it's going to happen whether I want to or not. I like logging this character in every now and again to take the old girl for a spin around SW or IF... So I guess what I'm asking is: Am I going to eventually level to 71 just from the XP requirements being reduced over time for each level? Even with XP gains turned off, I'm gaining experience! Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? Aside from, perhaps, never logging this character in again...Emmi3 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Scroll of ress bugged Hi i recently received a scroll of res invite , but it didnt work so i had to call into the blizzard rep to get my level 1 boosted to 80. While he was able to do that the customer representitive forgot to upgrade my account to cataclysmn leaving my account as a trial and unable to level past 80. Could i do anything to make the trial end and accept the scroll of res full version of cata?Snowflaake0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 New iPhone has locked me out of game, 2 days! On Sunday my iPhone went kaput. So like any responsible person I went to the store and cashed in on my insurance, which promptly delivered to me a new iPhone. I went home and restored it from backup, which was from earlier that Sunday. Since that time I have been locked out of my game. I realized very early on that my authenticator was somehow unattached or a SIM number had changed, or SOMETHING, so I contacted Blizzard support. This being the SAME day (now Tuesday) that the new patch came out, the entire phone system seems to be down, though it isn't. I can get in and choose BOTH Customer Support and Technical Support and with both, I receive a message that "The Hold Queue is full and that most issues can be taken care of without a live person". I can't send in game tickets because I can't get into the game. On monday I sent in to have my authenticator removed, which normally takes between 6-12 hours according to the website....yeah, still haven't heard a word from anyone via email, nor had my authenticator removed. I call about once an hour. It is always the same thing. I am getting very tired of having absolutely 100% NO Customer Support or customer satisfaction. I realize you guys at blizzard are taking a lot of customer interaction because of the new patch, but I have now been locked out of my game since Sun/Mon and I have no real recourse of action. I am asking for a prompt reply on how to handle this issue so that they money I pay you each month, and the money I pay for the CE of your games is actually going to my benefit and not to just have me locked out of a game that daily I am getting discouraged in playing again. Thank you, and I shall try to keep an eye out to this post with my now "dummy account".Avereskaire8 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Screen goes black around 10-15 mins My screen keeps going black every time I go into combat, or being around combat. After it goes black, it goes back to normal. It happens like every min in bgs and in combat.. Is there a way to fix this? Please help.Drakeblue2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Visual Bug? Well, I have this visual bug I guess that shows people with half their gear on, then half of them nude and it stays like that throughout all game play. I've played for 5 hours non stop today and I've seen no changes. Any suggestions? Or know anything about this?Óxygen2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 SOR server transfer not working. I was sent a scroll of resurrection, and when trying to transfer my character to my friends server it gives me the follow error message "An error occurred attempting to claim rewards." I am attempting to move Zaubérer to Tichondrius. Thanks in advance.Zaubérer6 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 You broke it I was in game flying around in Hellfire Peninsula, reading my new talent system, minding my own business. Then suddenly, I noticed that the terrain cut off in the middle of the region on my perspective. So to prevent further bugs, I landed and attempted to sign out. My game was performing 'core updates' or something to that extent, then Wowerror.exe appeared. Now my launcher just says "Initializing" and does not progress. Have left on for several hours, and attempted to restart the launcher several t imes, and my computer twice. I was enjoying the new patch and you broke it. Why did you have to break it for? :(Bromuzl5 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection Error I received a scroll of resurrection last night from my brother and was able to activate it just fine, but when I did I chose to not use the boost/transfer at that time since I didn't know which character I wanted to move. Today when I go to claim the rewards it just ends with error on the character that I want to move. The character clears the eligibility section. It's only when choosing complete that it tells me an error has occurred.Franklind12 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 is it just part of update or blizzard joke? well i got this armor on my gear i use [Bonechewer Berserker's Vest] stats are 487 armor 36 agi 26 stamina +crit strike 13 and hit 10 and when i compare that one to an armor that haves 287 armor 13 agi and 13 stamina i compare it on aution house and it appears something like this if u replace this item. the following stat changes will ocurr. -199 armor +8923 agility +8933 stamina -10 hit -13 critical strike note : i have all my gear on mail so cant say it was the chest part on mail missing for the bonus and even if it was the bnus wouldnt be so high . i wanted to updload a screenie i took but i dont know how thx to anyone that reads this and if anyone haves the same prob can post it here n if not i guess something went wrong on the instalation of my wow whem MoP update was done.Nanamii1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Issue with Rep returning to Neutral So i was doing heroics for thrallmar rep and as soon as i went from honored to revered it reset back to neural is anyone else having this issue i tried to open a ticket but it said average wait time is 2 days. i check the forum for issues and saw nothing about this. is anyone else having this problem?Allánon2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Patch Errors? I'm having some trouble with scenery in the new patch. Cobblestones look like magma, and there is a white wall in the background of everything, about 300 meters in front of my character. Also, I want my gun slot back! Any tips?Birdman1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Questions in regards to purchasing Cata- Hello, I'd like to get straight to the point here- My question is this, if I were to purchase the digital copy of Cataclysm - Does it include a free month or would I need to spend another $15 on top of the $40-ish?Trivius1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 I keep getting kicked off of Battle.net Every few minutes when I am trying to play everything stops working. NPCs stop moving and I cant cast spells. A few seconds later I get kicked from the server. In the last hour I have been kicked over a dozen times. I do like this game but I will cancle my account and stop paying if I cant get this fixed. Please help me.Vonhofer7 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 for pet name chat spam I guess this is the right place to ask for help on this... every time i log in to a character of mine, the chat spams with what appears to be system messages of "For pet name= ......" is there any way to turn that off?Karleya3 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Diablo 3 account reverted to starter edition I got D3 with my wow annual pass, for which the last payment occurred last month. Today when I tried to log in, my account (D3) was reverted to the starter version of the game. I submitted a ticket, thinking it would be a quick fix, but 12 hours later, still nothing. I keep trying to call about every 15 minutes, but the call cue is always full, can`t even sit on hold. What a JOKE. So I am hoping that a GM will see this thread and help a guy out.Amorllus8 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Server restarts Please tell me you guys are planning to restart soon. I never have any problems on WoW but as to be expected, as soon as I updated and started playing 5.0.4 I lag pretty badly when I look anywhere except south. Also, I have had to restart my computer by holding down the power button 4 times within the past 12 mintues. i play for about 30 Seconds then my game crashes and my screen goes black and illuminates, then darkens in a cycle.Imadb10 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 31, 2012 Auction house sorting is broken Auction house sorting is broken. Is it a known issue?Destromax8 Aug 31, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Hunter Problems Recently after the patch was installed on my computer, when I use my hunters concusion shot and multi shot, the screen will go black for a lil bit maybe for like 8 seconds then it will come back like nothing was wrong. It seems to only be these 2 powers that are affected. Everything else works perfect. Can someone help me out or make any sugestions. Also I have no Add Ons running or installed. ThanksLexavik0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 internal error telling me to contact CS Mightyego2 Aug 30, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Can no longer search AH for unlearned pets Tokuhaga6 Sep 16, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Moving with mouse sends it off screen Hi there I have been playing with the new patch, and loving it. There have been some glitches I have noticed, but I know they will get fixed over time and none of them are really "Game Breaking" to me. Save one new one I play in windowed mode, and I use the mouse to move by holding down both left and right buttons and then moving the mouse right or left to turn. Lately though, whenever I turn right or left too far while holding down both mouse buttons, my mouse is moving off the screen =( This has not happened before, but with the new patch, it is becoming quite the inconvenience, so if this has happened to anyone else, or they have a fix, that would be super. Playing on Windows 7 64 bit Wow Steel Series MMO mouse 1st GenGrepher0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Can't post on forums with this license Hi Blizz, was just wondering. I have two WoW licenses and just recently reactivated this one so I could start playing and posting as this guy. However, I'm still getting error messages on the forums saying this account's license is expired. Is there a wait before my forum privileges are restored on this character?Jackdakatsuj2 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Toons missing from game but not Battlenet Aside from the frame rate issue that almost everyone has been having, I had a glitch yesterday that fixed itself overnight. I accepted a daily at the Blue Sky Logging Grounds in Grizzly Hills. Going to another of the daily quest givers there, the "Accept" button was grayed out; it wouldn't allow me to accept the quest. I completed the one I had and went back. Same. I ported to Thunder Bluff. Same thing. No matter what quest giver I went to, the "Accept" button was grayed out. It effectively made it so I couldn't do any quests. I opened a ticket. I logged in this morning to check if there was a response to my ticket but there wasn't. I decided to check the quest givers anyway. I was able to accept the quests so I did. I logged back out. After work, I log in to continue questing only to be greeted by the realm selection screen as if I had no toons. I can access their inventories, etc. from the mobile armory and have them listed on Battlenet (obviously since I'm on one of them now.) Logging into the game client has only given me nothing but the realm selection screen. Anyone else running into this issue?Vahsun7 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 I NEEEED HELP Please i've been trying to get this stupid patch to load im stuck on the 70% updating setup crap... Please i would like to talk to a computer genius 1 on 1 in skype or vent... Please... been trying to call blizz for more than 5 hrs and still are full...Cloneqt1 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Help me please I just downloaded the newest patch but when it was done and I logged in I could get to my character list fine but when I have clicked the 'enter world' button the screen goes blank as soon as it is done loading. Then the screen says that the display veiwer malfuntioned for a second but has recovered but the game doesnt come back up. The odd thing is though that I can still hear the games soundtrack through the speakers. Whats going on?Psyfor0 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 Pet Battle System problem? I visited the new Pet Battle System Trainer in stormwind, but when I click on her, there's not one thing to learn from her. It shows up as if I already know everything on there. Although when I Shift-P to get to my pets and mounts, it tells me to go to the trainer and learn how to battle. I tried logging out then back in, and it did nothing. I also thought it may have been due to the fact that I had not bought MoP yet, and so I just did, logged out and back in and I went back and yet again nothing. I've talked to a couple of my guildies and none have had this problem, except maybe the spell to learn this showing up in red. But I don't even have that. It's like after you top level a profession and there is nothing else for you to learn. I don't know what the problem is. Please help! ThanksDelashae4 Aug 30, 2012