Customer Support

Oct 5, 2012 Well... I've been hacked... I'm not sure how it happened, or why it happened, but it did. I'm missing gear off this toon and my other main and have nothing to do but wait 4 days and 15 hours (approx.) until my ticket is answered. Thankfully I was able to recover my account, so its not all bad. I guess my portrait hasn't changed yet b/c currently I'm sitting with no gear on :( Anyone got any idea's how to pass the time?Bullwinklé12 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Please ban the boxing hackers Since MoP came out I have been getting into random groups with too many people boxing. I just had a group where the buy was a DPS, Tank and Healer all in the same group. We kept whiping over and over again because he sucked... I don't know how he expect to box 3 toons in a dungen anyway. Then me and the other guy tried to boot him... Oh wait.. EXPLOIT we can't boot him because using the voting system he would have to elect to boot himself, and yeah, well, no one is that stupid to click "Yes" to boot theirself. Ok, so we'll leave and find another group instead... I can't afford the repair bills. BAMN! YOU HAVE DESERTED A DUGEN YOU LOUSY WOW PLAYER!!! YOU GET A 30 MIN DEBUF! Please ban the boxers and remove the debuf from our account so we can continue to level.Porice12 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 friend invite gold spamming blizz, is there any way to stop the ^&* ^*(* friend invite gold spamming. every day i get 3 or 4 "friend" invites for gold spamming sites. and yes, i censored the explitives myself..Firestorms2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Authenticator problem I am unable to login when I have an authenticator attached to my account. If i remove it, theres aint any problem. Same thing is happening with my second account. Error's says that my my information are not valid... Also the guy on the phone couldn't do anything to help me out so please helpNikekeke2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Pet battle questline after faction change I recently changed factions from Horde to Alliance. Before I changed, the next pet tamer to battle was Analynn. After I was on the Alliance side, I still had this quest, so I found Analynn and beat her. But after that, I wasn't offered another quest. So... how can I get back into the questline for battling pet tamers?Ungnyeo1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 WoW1 Trial and WoW2 Paid Account? Hi, i just purchased the WoW Battle Chest, after playing the trial to level 20, i redeemed the product key, but instead of upgrading the trial i had, it created a "WoW2" account where my trial character is non existent. screenshot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/19576817.jpg/ Is there anyway of merging these two? or getting my character from the trial to this WoW2? p.s. i do understand i should have hit upgrade from the trial and then entered the key, but its too late nowLugworth3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Harassment so...how many times do i need to report these people before you do something about them. i have went to their website and told them to stop contacting me...yet still they do. i have told you about them harassing me ...yet you do nothing. so i guess it is now time to contact my lawyer. because you have done nothing to remove them from being able to harass me YOU ARE NOW AT FAULT. i have done my part. i have told both of you that i do NOT want to be contacted by them. remove the pending friend request tab altogether. all it does is allow them to spam 2 games from 1 acct. to those who say just decline their offer and ignore...i have done that and am tired of having to do BLIZZARDS job for them. FIX THIS BEFORE YOU GET SUED for harassment as well.Ancksunamün6 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Tank ninja's dps belt Rogrerrt5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Upgraded online, but still on Trial account? Can anybody help me? I upgraded to the full game online today, with a payment plan, and i'm still a trial account? Why is this?Yonze2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Guest Passes So, I purchased Mists of Pandaria today, however I didn't get game-time. Oh well. I noticed when I was downloading the game that there was still Guests Passes but WoW trails are forever and Free, so whats the point? What I'm suggesting is that Guest Passes should become free time with purchase of any copy of World of Warcraft game discs. A reasonable amount of days though. E.I, 5 FREE days of Warcraft to any frozen account! Yay or Nay? Feedback please!Bjørn2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Pet battle bug or intended! Please help For some reason I can't use pet battles when both wow accounts in my battle.net account are logged in at once. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended , but if its not a bug I probly can never play pet battles and that sucks. For some reason blizzard does not want to unmerge my wow account from battle.net so my brother and I have to share the same battle.net account.Bleumonkey4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest do you have to be a druid to get the first quest and the rest of the quests in the quest chain for this item or can you be any class?Donaldne1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Faction change error? Can anyone explain this: http://i47.tinypic.com/2n839jm.png D:Gökü3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Race change bug? Help! I tried to race change this character and I go to log in today after doing it a few days ago, and it says "You cannot log in until the character process you recently initiated is complete." Also when I go to the race change page to see my character progress is say "Race change pending withIshammy1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Mage sound bug I always get a bug with my sound as a mage when I use Nether Tempest on multiple targets, it sounds like im opening a portal at all times the only way I have found to stop it is to either relog or get killed.Kelzug2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Graphics Driver Errors I'm getting really erratic errors with my graphics drivers that's causing my monitor to essentially shut off for a few moments (which feels like forever when you're healing and suddenly can't see to heal anyone). More often than not it's just the monitor "shutting off" (going black) and I can still input commands to the game with my keyboard. (Must keep deepsing!) Occasionally though, the screen will come back on and be completely white. Waiting a few moments and clicking anywhere (I can see the cursor doing the "I'm showing you I'm trying to do something" wheel ) brings up a dialog box saying that the game is unresponsive, and that I can either force it to quit or wait for it. Usually clicking the wait option makes the game come back, but not always. Sometimes it doesn't even seem as though time has passed in the game while it's done this, but I'm probably just imagining that. Occasionally I'll get some warning that it's about to do this in an odd distortion to my entire monitor that I can best describe as a zig-zag pattern that fills up the entire monitor with the lines descending diagonally to the right. This will accompany something along the lines of lag - low frame rate, etc. I've noticed that it does this most frequently out in the open world; it rendered Kun-Lai and the Dread Wastes annoying, but possible. Getting this monk to ten in Durotar was almost unplayable. I did about two hours worth of arenas last night however, and only encountered this situation once in that entire time. (It did cause a full disconnect though, which resulted in a loss. /sad) I did one heroic Stormstout Brewery and encountered this error on multiple occasions, but for most other instances it hasn't happened save for once or twice. I've experienced this error since updating my graphics drivers, with addons on and with addons off. I've experienced this error while nothing is running in the background, and while Chrome/Word are running in the background. I've experienced this error while running the game on both DirectX9 and DirectX11. I've experienced this error while on all preset graphics levels, although less frequently on "Ultra" (which is GORGEOUS but goes down to about 8fps). I am running on Windows Vista (32-bit), and the driver for my graphics card is the NVIDIA GeForce R304 Driver (version 306.23). It was last updated on September 13th, and while I suspect that the driver is not quite as ready for Mists of Pandaria as NVIDIA thought it was, I thought it was appropriate to post this here. I didn't see anyone else posting about something like this, but my arena partner mentioned having a similar issue (though his was much less frequent, he's also running on NVIDIA). Other than that, loving the expansion. Keep up the good work! Hopefully this isn't just me and gets addressed sometime soon.Kahng1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 NEED HELP! Character Stuck Bad I was diconnected in a WSG and when i relogged everything was fine, the battleground ended and i could not leave, i closed the leave battleground screen hoping to leave using the minimap icon and it isnt there, i tried using in game character stuck and it dosnt work, it wont let me log out naturally and i tried closing wow and reopening and im still stuck here. the in game ticket says it will take 4 days 22 hours please help :(Skybound3 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Wind Stone for Fanning Flame distroyed How do I get a new wind stone for fanning the flame? I am new to WOW and accidentally broke it.Tomasea2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 The TCG Demon Hunter's Aspect is not working I redeemed the card on the site given to me on the card. Then was received another code that I use on the NPC in game at bootybay. How ever the code given to me doesn't fit into the box where it says "Please enter code:" Its 6 digits short. Please help thanks!Primelight2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Is the quest "Catch!" bugged? Just wondering. I'm at 11460/12000 for the Order of the Cloud serpent, and I really want to get revered? The catch quest seems to not be working. You throw up the ball, and then it falls. I've gone to the spot where is falls to "catch" it, but it seems to be bugged.Libirator6 Oct 5, 2012
Nov 14, 2014 584min que time on Frostmourne server. it's been a week since launch and after waiting in que for 2hrs already my que timer reads 584mins You know I play wow in my off time, I do have to goto work tomorrow so my entire day of wow time has been spent in a que. I'll likely not be able to play today as i'll have to goto bed before this que is over. Could someone over there please do something?? It's been a week already, and this has been a problem every nite. NO i'm not going to transfer my guild is on this server and has been for 3 expansion packs. So can we please get a server upgrade or something? It's just a damn computer, build a better one and install it please. ThanksHeadmaster61 Nov 14, 2014
Oct 5, 2012 Chance at extending the free realm transfer? I would love to transfer my toons off KJ, however it appears that the free realm transfer ended already.Gwynnt5 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Login Failed - Authenticator not working? Hi there, my wife is unable to log in to her account. My account and her account are both on the same authenticator and we actually had this exact same issue about a week ago with MY account and she had to make a post for me on these forums. She also emailed billing, and they were able to fix it. I have done the same for her and I'm hoping to get some sort of fix somehow. (raids start in 10 minutes.. HALP) -Yes I am entering the correct information. -Yes I was able to reset my password twice. -It doesn't say that I'm entering the wrong information, it just keeps saying "Login Failed", Same thing that happened to my account about a week ago. A character to reference for her account is Distress on Black Dragonflight. Thank you!Zizzu22 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 My son's authenticator isn't working My son's authenticator attached to his account isn't working anymore; pushing the button doesn't present any numbers on the screen at all. I tried calling Account Support, but apparently the hold queue is full and will not allow anyone to stay on hold. Same goes for Technical Support. My son can't even open a support ticket because he can't log in to the Account Management without his authenticator. What exactly are we supposed to do in this situation?Baelgur1 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Month of gameplay? Will that be adjusted on the next billing cycle, or do expansions no longer come with a free month of game-time? I recall vanilla having it.Alantir4 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Race change help! I tried to race change this character and I go to log in today after doing it a few days ago, and it says "You cannot log in until the character process you recently initiated is complete." Also when I go to the race change page to see my character progress is say "Race change pending. Please help!Ishammy0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Missing Sergeant Thunderhorn The vendor Sergeant Thunderhorn is not longer in the Hall of Legends vending gear, in fact half of the vendors are missing. Is there another vendor for Season 11 Cat gear, or is this due to Season 12 starting?Ivangrozny0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Starter Edition account? I am currently labeled as a starter edition account, however, I bought the Battle Chest and bought 2 months of game time. I'm not too sure why I'm still labeled as it, but I can't access the AH or Invite my RaF friend to a party. Is there anyway to fix this?Nerrivik2 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 boosted a worgen with Scroll of Resurrection I just boosted this worgen to 80 using the scroll of resurrection. Everything in town is phased out to me. I can't do any quests at all. I put in a ticket but it says I have an estimated 3 day wait time. Please help!Vanten26 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 New Customer Service Phone Hours Beginning Friday, October 5, our Customer Service department will be answering your phone calls on a new daily schedule. Here are the specifics: In North America, our Customer Service phone hours are now: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Pacific Time for English support 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Pacific Time for Spanish support 6:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Pacific Time for Portuguese support In Europe, our Customer Service phone hours are now: 10:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. British Time for all languages 12:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. Central European Time for all languages In Australia and New Zealand our Customer Service phone hours are now: 8:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. local time 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. local time For more ways to contact Blizzard Customer Service, self-help options, and a complete list of our support phone numbers for every region, visit our Support Contact Information page.Vrakthris0 Oct 5, 2012
Dec 9, 2014 Wow and windows surface tablets So i need to know. With windows launcing its new tablets in 10 weeks will wow be supported on them. It is a windows operating system but i would like to get some sort of official confirmation from Blizzard on this. The new tablet is rumoured to be priced at 200 dollars and supports a keyboard and mouse. It would be great if i could use it for doing dailies and stuff while out and about or waiting in between classes at college. So pleeeeease any info would be greatly appreciated.Erzulie10 Dec 9, 2014
Oct 4, 2012 Dead & stuck in an instance. Sunflowers3 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Realm/guild transfer issues Howdy all! I just transferred this character to the horde side of our server tonight and have a few questions if you guys have some time. It would appear that myself and the other who transferred over lost all of our flight paths in pandaria. Also, even though it would appear that we retained the achievement for completing all of the story lines in Jade Forest, we were forced to start the first quest line on the horde side and re start the zone. Because of this, there are NPC's we can't see because they are phased out in the part of the story line that we got put back at. We would rather not redo the whole zone! Also, none of my faction mounts transferred to their horde versions. I thought that was how the system worked? I was under the impression that mounts were now account wide? Or are they faction wide? Thanks!Salieri8 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Account locked apparently when i try to log in from a school computer to comment, it considers it suspicious activity and locks my account. 2nd day in a row. gonna try not logging on at school tomorrow and see if that works.Mesti2 Oct 4, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 Bugged UI I'm having an issue with my UI, and it's making me literally unable to use any spells. I can chat and move around just fine, but everything else is a no go. The quest that bugged me is the Mental Training one in Hyjal. Now I'm stuck and can't do anything. :(Moonfalora18 Nov 2, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Accidentaly deleted Jade Forest quests Was going to do some questing on this DK in Pandaria. I did the quest to kill all the guys from the copter then blow the two boats up. Parachuted down and picked up the next quests. Was deleting some quests in my log to make room for more and deleted the 2 from Jade forest. Now I am unable to pick them back up. Is there any way I can be reset back to before they were deleted or whatever needs to be done so I can pick them up again? I have completely closed the game and came back as well as going to SW and coming back, they still are not available for me to pick up. Thanks for any help :)Icemint1 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 How do I retrieve my account with the Email? Hey guys, I lost my old account a long time ago, I believe it was when I first installed windows and didn't have AVG on it yet and woke up a few days later to find my accounts email has been changed, not to sure how someone could do this, but after days of persisting to try get my account back through emails I have up as I was already bored of WoW at that time.Recently I made this account and leveled him to 85 but now wish i had my other account which I could combine with this one as they have the same registered names on them, how could I go about retrieving my other account? I can provide all the details required eg, proof of ID, SQ/SA and CD Code?Thanks guys :)Roguar3 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Where do I put the Lando key in? I have the Collector's Edition and cannot find where I am supposed to enter the Lando Key. Help!Rubyrose9 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 cannot access mop a friend just transferred and now he cannot get to mop the portal isn't showing up for him and the quest doesn't pop upBlakeowns1 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Dungeon kick feature This feature should be disabled when people are grouping from their realm. I just got kicked from a dungeon because I called someone out on needing a lockbox. They even kicked me during the boss fight somehow. I get kicked from dungeons all the time because people are grouped together and don't like it when I call them out on ninjaing items that they don't need. I don't understand people from USA, you're all the same in dungeons. Complete D bags to everyone, not just in dungeons either, just in the game in general. The ability to kick people from a group removes all feel of a faction based game when in dungeons. It comes down to virgin goofs getting butt hurt cause I call them out on stealing items for their OS and then kicking me from the dungeon.Kurojin10 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 My Gametime? I recently just put a world of warcraft subcription code to my account maybe 1 week ago, everything was all good until now, when i go to log in it says my prepaid subscription time has run out but its not due to run out for another 3 weeks ???Miiqt2 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 pandaria just crashed like title says, world server crash. on TerenasCarrotcake1 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Scroll of Resurrection Date Not sure if this had already been discussed but I canceled my WoW sub I believe mid March, and the date of the scroll of Resurrection is for March 5th. A few months ago a friend and I got talking and he wanted to use a scroll on me but my account was not available. So I check today and its the same date. When can i get an idea of when the date will be moved forward?Pkdice1 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Quest: Catch! bugged Trying to play catch with my Hatchling, but he wont go after the bouncy ball. Nobody else's hatchlings seem to be going after them either.Redbrik11 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Golden Lotus Dailies bugged [Honored] After completing the honored quest "The Secrets of the Guo-Lai" the NPC's fail to spawn, I'm assuming they're in a different phase all together, as I'm stuck in this current phase from the quest I cannot turn in the quest and I imagine I won't be able to pickup anymore dailies until said phase is left. Please help :(Sutekh4 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Quest: "Barring Entry" bugged. Hey. I am unable to talk to Lao Softfoot for the quest "Barring Entry" in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. He is no-where to be found. I am not the only one that is having this issue. It is deeply inconveniant as I cannot progress with Golden Lotus reputation until I complete this quest... I have tried relogging, dropping and re-aquiring the quest, respeccing and just waiting for 30 minutes. I have submitted an in-game ticket but I cant really afford to wait 4-5 days for this to be fixed. I am in a progression-oriented raiding guild and cant afford to not have access to this reputation's rewards for a prolonged amount of time. Is Blizzard aware of this bug and is there an ETA on a fix? Thankyou.Helv19 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 PvP Gear Does anyone know why the PvP vendors are not spwaning? I've been trying to buy gear all day and the only one that is ever there is the BoA honor vendor.Porice5 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Information is not valid I'm trying to log into WoW, but it keeps telling me my information is not valid. I logged onto the website just fine, I know I'm not entering my password incorrectly. My account name is correct as well, and I've gone through several authenticator codes, but its still telling me its wrong. I've also reset my password to see if that would do anything, and it didn't. Is anybody else having this problem?Mjolnir6 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 free transfer ineligble? so yeah yesterday it said i could transfer my mage off of illidan due to the 2,500 que wait timers to login and it wouldn't allow me to because i had mail in my inbox, so i waited until this morning, logged in to delete the mail and now none of my characters are eligible for transfer? are you kidding me :/Xenaero9 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Please Help with my GameCode error It is my first time to play wow. I ordered my Mists of Pandaria collector's edition from Amazon. After I installed the game, I wet to battle.net (I already have a battle.net account) and tried to add my new game code for the Pandaria. However, the sys keep telling me Errors. Then I found out I have the WOW Pandaria only, so I went to Game Stop and buy the base game WOW and installed it. After installed and registered the wow base game, I try to add the Pandaria game code, but the sys still keep telling me the same Erros. What should I do? Thanyou.Bruczlynbust4 Oct 4, 2012