Customer Support

4d Purchased WoW Token, Not in Bag Hello, I just purchased a Wow Token and I never received it (it's not in mail or my bags). I received a confirmation of the purchase via email. Need some help here.Jikini8 4d
4d Blizzard and pet restore I am wondering if Blizzard still does hunter pet restore I accidently abandoned one and am wondering if I make a ticket can they restore it. Thank you for replies.Azerothwolf5 4d
4d WoW Token Purchase, 20$ down the drain So, just purchased a WoW token; the purchase hit my bank and I also got the confirmation from Blizzard that the purchase was complete -- however, I have NO token in my inventory and when going to "Support" there is an error message: "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON OUR END." Well no kidding something went wrong; what are you doing with my money? Am I going to get this token or do I need to dispute this with my bank? Absolutely unacceptable, I need immediate assistance and there is virtually no recourse except for posting on the forums; never have I ever been subjected to such abysmal service, even from Comcast!Indomitous4 4d
4d WoW Token Purchase -- Support So, just purchased a WoW token; the purchase hit my bank and I also got the confirmation from Blizzard that the purchase was complete -- however, I have NO token in my inventory and when going to "Support" there is an error message: "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON OUR END." Well no !@#$ something went wrong; what are you doing with my money? Am I going to get this token or do I need to dispute this with my bank? Absolutely unacceptable, I need immediate assistance and there is virtually no recourse except for posting on the forums; never have I ever been subjected to such abysmal service, even from Comcast! -- An extremely frustrated customerIndomitous0 4d
4d The No damage bug is bothering me =( Just to vent here to relieve some frustration; could have probably gone to GD.. BUT... I don't mind there are bugs in the game, and I respect they take time to fix, but I keep getting accused of me doing this, and exploiting this bug and it makes me sad =( Several times now while using the talon trying to get marks of prey I have been accused of using this exploit because of not taking damage. http://www.wowhead.com/item=142361/ivory-talon I'm referring to this. I mainly focus on the warden towers so the NPC's are neutral to me. The last person I just killed added me to battletag to inform me I'm going to get banned for taking no damage. (BTW - my shield can absorb for over 1million). I'm not an exploiter, and if I did happen to play a class that got that bug - I would do what is commonly known to fix it and log out and back in (BTW - it also hasn't happened on the 3 classes I do play at level 110 (priest, monk and druid). I hope when the reports against me start coming in, it is thoroughly investigated. I've never had a mark on my account and I'd like to keep it that way. /really frustrated that every time someone takes no damage they are instantly accused of this commonly known bug now.Bratzy1 4d
4d World Lag in Suramar (on Illidan-US) Lots of lag in Suramar right now for players on Illidan. It only seems to be affecting Illidan, because when I joined a cross-realm group to do some WQs the lag stopped, then came back when I went back to Illidan.Fourside1 4d
4d Character missing after transfer Recently did a character transfer to Thrall and the website shows it is complete but the character is not on Silvermoon (old realm) or Thrall (new realm). Is this normal?Coreion2 4d
4d Character lost in transfer? I transferred a character and my account says "Completed" (there was no confirm button), but the character is nowhere to be found......Uji6 4d
4d Requesting [In-Game] Help I used to be able to talk to a Blizzard representative directly in the game to resolves issues. With this new Customer Support system being used through the website I struggle with figuring out how to get my issue resolved. I am currently a level 110 character trying to complete Draenor content for "completionist" reasons. I tried to convert my Gorgrond Outpost to the Arena from the Mill for a cost of 5k gold. I click the NPC associated with this task and it consumed 5k of my gold and offered me two choices of buildings. I wanted to click the Arena option but my finger bumped the 'm' key and opened my World Map, which resulted in closing the building options window. I went to talk to the NPC again and it said I had to pay ANOTHER 5k gold, my original payment of 5k gold is ignored and I just lost 5k gold. I need someone to help resolve this issue by returning my player's 5k gold so that I can continue playing this game as intended. === (edit): The NPC that I talked to is named Rangari Jonaa (52.88, 59.87) in Gorgrond, Highpass.Pi7 4d
4d Profile Issues Hello, I transferred my Alliance character across to Horde 3 weeks back but in my profile it still shows me as a Human and all my Old Gear. How often does this get updated? As I am trying to get advice on gear and so forth but my profile is not correct to get that advice. ThanksBlythy7 4d
4d Stormheim Legion Invasion Bugged So after I did the 4 quests I flew to Shield's Rest to do the bombing run and after that was over I skipped the cinematic and Lord Commander Alexius did not spawn. So I abandoned the quest and it shows I can pick it up again from Vethir at Shield's Rest and he gives me the quest to do the bombing run again but then he disappears so I can't even do that. What do I do now?Jupitor7 4d
4d Can't login - odd issue https://nydus.battle.net/App/enUS/client/error/BLZBNTBGS80000011?targetRegion=US&code=1001 Had my modem reset on me, then this error appeared despite the connection being fully restored and available to all othe software except the Blizzard app and Wow. I've been through the above list. Can anyone help? Oceania server - FrostmourneAssamone0 4d
4d Xuen's Enforcer Appearance I was excited to beat the challenge mission and unlock Xuen's Enforcer for my (BE female) monk. I was pretty bummed to find that the weapon goes through the character's legs and meet at the center of the body. I hope this was the right place for this post to get attention. Thanks.Siffs1 4d
5d Request info on wow arena tourny please Hello, I hope I don't get into trouble, but I've exhausted google and can not find any answers. Where can I find specific information on WoW's arena tournaments being streamed on your Twitch channel, such as dates, times, etc., so I can watch them? Thank you.Acero2 5d
5d Stormheim World Quests Gone/Missing Was doing the PvP WQ in Stormheim for the final piece of the pvp set for my alt when it stopped updating the quest objectives and just removed itself, after that I opened the map and at least 10 world quests I needed to do in Stormheim were gone, and checking http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/na they are still listed as available and the timers hasn't expired, and just saw the news that hotfix just dropped and reading other posts that hotfixs can remove or make world quests unavailable, I can still see the Well-fed Musken and Aegir Wavecrusher but unable to get the WQ for them, is this going to be fixed within the day? still need a whole bunch of themBrontes18 5d
5d Authenticator help My phone died for good and now i can't access my authenticator so i need it removed from my account to play my game.Vllad4 5d
5d Character Transfer Issue Hi, I'm trying to transfer this character to another PvE server, but when i click continue to payment it says "Please complete the starting area for this character before initiating a transfer" and "character ineligible for this service". I have no mail and not at gold limit. Any ideas? tried a different browser but still doesn't work. Blizzard not want my money?.Xerohour29 5d
4d What is the next expansion? Any ideas? Hi guys! I was wondering what everyone thinks the next expansion is going to be? I am hoping for Ogres!Ilovejade37 4d
5d Question on server transfer requirements.. I am thinking of transferring my 110 hunter to another server, but what happens to things already started in the Class Hall/Garrison? I understand the restrictions listed below, but do not see anything regarding the CH/Garr question I have. Can anyone clarify please? ...Friedbones5 5d
5d Transfer So I ordered a character transfer for my druid from Thrall to 0roudmoore around midnight. 15 hours later and still no transferred and unplayable. Its never taken this long before so what's going on???Aitriot95 5d
5d Character locked can't log in .Rubydragon16 5d
5d Race Change Hello fellow gamers and supports. I need to and would like to know if I did a race change from Gnome to Human what would I be losing? or would everything stay as is expect for some quests? Does my gear, professions, rep, cheeves, all stay the same?Vietdotmese4 5d
5d need assist my quest that was in the line of balance of power has disappeared as well as all my essences... I have no clue where to get it again or how to get my essences back and i had only 7 left to goAínslíe4 5d
5d Battle.Net account standing Not sure if this is right place but some time ago on the forums there was a link to I believe the Battle Net forums or was it the homepage that when clicked allowed you to see what if any actions had been taken against your account. It was a way for players to check their accounts on all Blizzard games from WOW, Diablo, HotS even Hearthstone. Is it possible for someone to please repost that link? Thank youAzerothwolf3 5d
5d Mind Worm Final Note Missing I got to the final spot (Uldum) and the note was missing, I asked around to all the people in the vicinity also searching for the note, and they said it was right in front of me, but it wasn't there, and I reloaded, logged off and back on, and no note was seen, please help.Wharford3 5d
5d Character transfer problem I transferred from illidan to barthilas like 4 hours ago and it still not showing anywhere. it shouldnt take more then one hour for transfer to completeHamir8 5d
5d Will my guild name get force renamed? Managed to nab this guild tag out of the blue today, which came as a great surprise to me. I play on an RPing server and from my understanding of the naming policy, you're not allowed to use lore names for your guild. Is my guild tag acceptable, or will it be forcibly renamed? I'd like to create an RP guild, but I'd rather not have my guild tag renamed a few weeks down the line. Apologies if this is the wrong place to make a thread on the issue, but I can't even open a ticket anymore. It keeps bringing me to automated self help options.Gwuran9 5d
5d mailed money lost i sold a rethu's something or other belt on the AH just earlier today, got 165k off it, and when i went to open the mail, it did its little jingle and didn't go into my bank, and then it promptly deleted itself. i couldn't find a way to fix it with the ticket system, and i figured after a while it would re-send itself but i wanted to ask here first if there is a way to recover that. normally i wouldn't bother but it's 165k gold, and i'm poor enough as it is. thanks in advance.Zullzy32 5d
5d WQ reward wrong stats for my character I just turned in the Kirin Tor emissary quest in Dalaran and opened the chest to find a trinket with agility and mastery (Mana crystal shard). The perfect thing for a feral druid. Except that I play a balance druid. All the time. In all circumstances. For all content. And this has happened quite a few times. None of my other toons get items out of chests with random stats they can't use. Maybe because other classes don't have such divergent roles? I have tried equipping it in the hopes the agi will magically turn into int but no luck. Please, make this stop. I need to gear up a balance druid. The RNG already punishes me. This is a layer on top that is starting to feel cruel.Silveo3 5d
5d My character was INDESTRUCTIBLE Hi guys, I queue for an RBG about 10 minutes ago and when I grabbed the flag as vengeance I noticed my character was indestructible and not taking any damage. So after the game expired I logged off immediately in hopes or resetting the issue. When I came back to the game we queued for another RBG and my character was back to normal. I opened a bug report and I am posting the info here because I am not sure what next I should do. I stopped queuing now for a bit to wait for direction as I do not want to get banned. Please advise me how I should proceed. The game is normal now after i relogged but I am scared the bug might come back. My RBG team member advised me its a known issue that can randomly happen. This is the FIRST time its happened to me. Maybe it is related to the character bugs from last night? that cause all rated matches to shut down? ThanksAthenadh5 5d
5d Can you GM Dethrone if the GM kicked you? Is it possible? I've been looking around for it and I'm not really sure if you can or not. I'd try to submit a ticket, but I can't really find a pigeon hole to send this under. Should I set it as a bug? Or maybe there's someplace for this question I didn't see?Ashumi8 5d
5d Stormheim Invasion Bugged? Completed my 4/4 (actually did 5). Can't get to the next step in the quest. Shows it complete, but there's nothing indicating where to turn it in or where to go next.Nill28 5d
5d Easter Bug ruined AOL Rep Grind I know there won't be a fix and I've already submitted feedback via email but I want some visibility. The Easter bug this Sunday completely ruined the AoL rep grind. It was bad enough that the development team completely screwed up something so simple as a rep grind in this game with 7.2. However, the bug that appeared after servers came back up, i.e. two towers being at 100%, messed up everyone's progression. I'm not talking about the people who grinded till their eyes bled before Sunday, but for most of us who play at a more average pace per week we got hosed badly. I'm sitting with all WQ's complete on my main, plenty of resources to turn in and no way to get any more rep today because two towers cannot be contributed to. This rep grind experiment is a failure and I hope the development team learns from this massive mistake for the future.Orecchiette8 5d
5d Brawl/BG Achievements? a couple weeks ago, when arathi winter brawl was up, i won a game 1500 to 1464 and didn't get the "we had it all along *cough*" achievement for it. i submitted a ticket, and was basically told that since brawls are separate from BGs they wouldn't award achievements corresponding to that map (eg. arathi brawl to arathi basin achieves). here's a screencap seconds before the win: http://imgur.com/iiF81cf here's a snippet from the convo i had with the GM who responded to my ticket: http://imgur.com/DaAtbZf earlier this evening, i was in a gravity lapse brawl and was awarded the achievement "stormy assassin". here's a pic of me in the air, moused over the achieve in chat: http://imgur.com/xdsbbW1 for further proof of achieves, feel free to check my character's armory page. i feel like the first achievement is much harder to accomplish, especially with greatly reduced visibility, in a group of random people who seldom communicate, thus should be awarded in arathi winter or have an achievement of its own for that specific brawl. gravity lapse on the other hand makes stormy assassin much easier because it gives more opportunity for trading bases and encourages people to be more aggressive rather than turtle. anyway, i guess what i'm saying is brawl achieves pls or give regular achieves with brawls (consistently) and please provide some clarity. thank youMezili0 5d
5d WQ's Gone from Stormheim There's a thread in the GD, but figured I'd start one here as well. About an hour ago, almost all WQs suddenly disappeared from Stormheim, whether they were schedule to expire or not. Only ones left are Helarjar/Pet Battle. Seems to be across the entire NA. Very frustrating for some, especially as the Gladiator Legs were finally up for the first time in quite a while.Jerni35 5d
5d Stormheim World Quests Gone/Missing Was doing the PvP WQ in Stormheim for the final piece of the pvp set for my alt when it stopped updating the quest objectives and just removed itself, after that I opened the map and at least 10 world quests I needed to do in Stormheim were gone, and checking http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/na they are still listed as available and the timers hasn't expired, and just saw the news that hotfix just dropped and reading other posts that hotfixs can remove world quests, I can still see the Well-fed Musken and Aegir Wavecrusher but unable to get the WQ for them, is this going to be fixed within the day?Brontes4 5d
4d Fenryr Issues I solo killed Hymdall and Fenryr yesterday on Mythic difficulty in order to be able to tame Fenryr. No one but myself has entered the lockout at all and for some reason after I killed Fenryr he did not appear for me to tame. I just checked back again today and there is still no mob for me to tame. I spent a lot of gold and used a lot of consumables in order to do this. Is there a way for this to be fixed so I can tame the pet I earned?Sunstride8 4d
5d Alt stuck in Final Stage of Weather the Storm Alt stuck in Final Stage of Weather the Storm. Survive the manastorm is stuck at 96%. There is nothing left to kill and the sceneo is just setting there.Kindragon6 5d
5d Wow apps crashing on "connecting" Sorry if this is in the wrong section.. Both the Legion and Armory mobile apps have stopped working for me as of a day ago or so. They hang at connecting then crash.Aloneidrown1 5d
5d Skyshards farming? Are players still able to farm for skyshards? I have literally spent hours over months farming for skyshards and I haven't managed to get a single one?........ can they still be farmed? If not then how do we kill Alani to get the mount?Deamonmira6 5d
5d realm change problems so i wanna change my character to a different realm, but it keeps saying i have another transaction currently pending, and this had been going on for 2 hours. is this a bug or am i missing somethingGregery7 5d
5d 6:00pm PST, 4/19 - CenarionCircle crapping out Looks ilke a ... [ (bunch of servers):Wrong.. sorry, false info. ] ... connected ream is taking a nose dive. Pings and network are fine, but massive lag. Probably should take a look into it :3. Mine specifically is Cenarion Circle / Sisters of Elune.Sagitarius23 5d
5d Character transfer issue (Missing Character) I completed a character transfer earlier today and my character is neither on the old realm or the new one.Lucidya1 5d
5d Character transfer I buy a transfer for my character,but i didn’t find my transfer character in the any serves.At the official website,they show me character transfer is apply but i still can‘t find my character in any serve。Winterpige1 5d
5d Avatar Regalia Set Requirement This is more of a feedback post, regarding one of the new appearance sets listed in the collections appearances window. The set name is Avatar Regalia, and the issue I have with it is regarding one of the non-set piece requirements, Belt of the Long Road, which can only be acquired via the tailoring profession. The problem is that the pattern for this belt has a .02% to .13% chance to drop from mobs in SsC and TK. On a couple of the bosses the chance goes up to 1%. This means that there is basically a less than 1% chance of ever completing this appearance set. The chance of finding someone who has actually gotten this pattern, on a particular server, is also very low. This is extremely discouraging. for everyone who wants to complete the Avatar Regalia set. I am hoping that this feedback can be passed along to someone in a position to modify the drop rate of the pattern for Belt of the Long Road, so those of us who wish to complete this set can have a reasonable chance to do so. Thank you in advance for any consideration you can give this.Lazuliann5 5d
6d Empowered Elven Tome I just did the quest to gain additional artifact power and such but I can't find it in my bags at all. I've tried searching and it doesn't find it... am I missing something?Elitepally4 6d
6d Character Trasnfer- NEED GM! So, three days ago I tried to transfer. After it did not work for 16 hours, I contacted support. The GM told me to contact again every 24 hours to check on the delayed status, but recommended that I cancel and play until the services are back to normal. I want to retry the transfer (the GM said I need to do it through customer support due to some special circumstances), and now the Live chat is down. Please help. I am missing a lot of raid for these "technical difficulties".Demerk14 6d
6d Account game time question I have prepaid game time on my account. Is there anyway to pause or suspend the subscription until a later time and then reactivate and use the game time at a later date when the state of the game improves?Avaris3 6d
3d Camera Delay So I stupidly hit the optimize button on geforce experience and now my camera, when key turning, has a delay before it adjusts to be centered. Auto follow speed is set to as fast as it can go and it is set to always adjust camera. Can't find out what option will set it to always be centered. Any help would be appreciated. Edit: Restarting the game seems to have fixed it. Very odd.Faung1 3d
6d Can't transfer my character I don't own a guild/arena team, I'm under the gold limit, I have nothing in my mailbox or on the auction house, and I'm not in my order hall. I tried going through the transfer process with my other characters on this realm (Lighting's Blade) to the realm I want (Stormrage) and it lets me, it's only having a problem with me transferring this character. I get the message "Oops! This needs your attention: This character is not eligible for this service." Please help, because I really don't want to wait 2 days for my ticket to be responded to when I'm not online.Krahl3 6d