Mac Technical Support

Oct 1, 2012 Welcome to Mac Technical Support This forum exists to provide World of Warcraft customers with a place to discuss Mac technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum, it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, due to the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we highly recommend contacting us through other means. We have many self-help solutions that can address certain issues without needing to speak with us directly via phone. For these issues, the website will help you locate these solutions and other helpful resources to address your questions. Please see our Customer Support Contact page for details. If you need to submit a ticket, that option will be presented. These changes to the Blizzard website help us serve you in the easiest, most effective way possible. Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Mac Technical Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Mac Technical Support forum is not an alternative to the a support site ticket, telephone, or in-game petition queues. To request assistance, please contact our customer service staff directly.Machkhan2 Oct 1, 2012
Jun 15, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jun 15, 2017
6d WoW Performance Guide For Macs - Patch 8.0 The World of Warcraft Performance Guide For Macs - Battle For Azeroth - Updated 08/21/2018 Introduction & Personal Notes Hello everyone and welcome to my WoW Performance Guide For Macs! The Burning Legion has been defeated... again... but at a dire cost. The very heart of Azeroth is in need of healing but the denizens of said planet are now caught in a struggle for control of the very planetary resources needed to heal it! Now we must prepare for the impending Battle For Azeroth. It's been quite the rollercoaster the last few years hasn't it? Both in terms of the lore and the technical aspects of the game. Sadly Patch 8.0 does not buck this up-and-down trend, and we are again at something of a low point. We've lost a lot and gained very little. Patch 8.0 brings us a lot of new features like a much-advanced engine running on the Metal API, but we've lost the ability to run the game in fullscreen. I'm told that the loss of fullscreen is actually due to a deficiency of DirectX 12 on Windows, but for whatever reason, Blizzard has chosen to maintain the Mac and Windows build of the game in such a way that keeping parity means forcing the Mac build of the game to lose fullscreen as well. Don't quote me on this as I'm only hearing about this 2nd hand, but that's what I've been told. Regardless of the reason for losing fullscreen mode, the fact that it's gone means that we as players have to do quite a bit more work on our end to get the game running smoothly on our Macs. This loss of fullscreen has had a lot of ripple effects that negatively impact a lot of people's ability to play the game outright. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is right now. With that said, if you're logging in for the first time since BFA launched, and you're wondering why the game runs so much worse at the same settings, I'd like to remind everyone that because of general upgrades to the textures and graphics, the settings you used in Legion will actually now be a notch or two lower than they are now. So if you were playing the game at the "7" preset, you'll want to run it at 5 now to maintain the same overall settings. On top of that, the loss of fullscreen means we have to do some drastic tweaking to change the game's resolution. In short, it's actually impossible to play at the exact same settings you had in Legion. All of the old resolution options have been removed. So comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges. The Settings: A Precursor If you only read part of this guide, this is the part you should probably read. The vast majority of Macs that Apple now sells include what Apple dubs "Retina Displays". This is just Apple's marketing term for putting very high resolution monitors in their Macs, and then using software trickery to scale and enlarge the images on those screens so they're not too tiny to read, despite the very high resolution being displayed. On a standard desktop, this makes images and text nice and crisp to read. The problem is that Apple pairs those displays with relatively weak graphics cards or "GPUs", which is what renders all the pretty graphics on the screen. With Retina Displays now standard on virtually all Macs made within the last several years, I need to point out the most crucial thing of this entire guide. Not a single Mac on the market has a GPU powerful enough to play games at native resolutions. This has become even more crucial in BFA with fullscreen mode now removed from the game. The loss of fullscreen in addition to Apple's implementation of Retina scaling has made things very difficult for us to run the game smoothly without it looking pixelated or fuzzy. As an explanation, the 15" Macbook Pro has a 2880x1880 resolution display, and the 27" iMac has a 5120x2880 "5k" resolution display. Neither of these Macs have GPUs anywhere near powerful enough to play games at these resolutions. Even a GTX 1080Ti, one of the most powerful graphics cards available, struggles to play games at "5k", and the GPUs in these Macs aren't even close to that. The only GPU that could come close is the Vega GPU in the iMac Pro. Worse still, the baseline 21" iMac, the 13" Macbook Pro, the Macbook Air, the standard Macbook, and the Mac Mini all use Intel integrated graphics instead of dedicated GPUs. So playing games at reasonable resolutions like 1920x1080 "1080p" is difficult even at modest settings on these lower end machines. Let alone at the much higher "Retina Display" resolutions. In layman's terms, if the graphics listing has "Intel" in the name, it sucks. It's an integrated graphics solution bolted onto the CPU, and is NOT a dedicated graphics card. Intel doesn't even make dedicated GPUs. So if it has Intel on it, just assume it's barely capable of minimum settings. WoW will run, but not well and it'll look like garbage. The Settings: External User Tweaks I would read this next part too if I were you. If you're on a Mac that has a Retina Display, the game will now choose to always run at a specific very high resolution regardless of what you set the scaling to in your System Preferences>Display settings. And as I stated in the section above, this resolution is probably way too high for your poor graphics card to handle. There are now two main ways to deal with this: - Set the in-game Resolution Scale down to something lower than 100%. - Run the game in "low resolution mode". To do this, close WoW, open a Finder window, navigate to the directory WoW is Installed to (usually "Macintosh HD/Applications/World of Warcraft"), right-click (command-click) on the WoW.app executable itself (Not the WoW Launcher), and click "Get Info". In the new "Get Info" window that pops up, tick the "Open in Low Resolution Mode" checkbox. WoW will now open at the same resolution as what the System Preferences>Display panel says your screen "looks like". From here on, you can open WoW normally from the launcher's "Play" button. The main differences between the two options are as follows: Running the game at native resolution and adjusting the resolution scaling lets you keep UI elements like your unit frames and action bars sharp while making the actual game world more or less pixelated. In contrast, running the game in low resolution mode will make everything, including the action bars, slightly more pixelated. But not as overall drastically so as lowering the resolution scaling does. Either way, it's a trade off from what we had in Legion. Personally I think running the game in low resolution mode looks and runs better on my personal Macbook Pro, but do whatever you think works best for you. Let's use my Late 2016 Macbook Pro with a Radeon Pro 460 Polaris GPU as an example: ... As you can see, I've generally kept my settings on the modest side for my Macbook Pro. I've disabled some of the more demanding settings like Sunshafts and SSAO. Another thing you might have noticed is that I'm running the game at 1920x1200, which implies that I've already set the game to run in low resolution mode as described in the section above instead of opting to run the game at native resolution and just adjust the resolution scale accordingly. Ultimately it's up to you to fiddle with the settings and decide what you're most comfortable with. The Settings: Explained Graphics > Display Display Mode: This lets you choose between running the game within a window on the desktop, or to fill up the screen while running in a borderless window. Resolution Scale: Also known as DSR, super sampling, or "SSAA", resolution scaling is basically a slider that adjusts the “internal resolution” of the game. Setting this to 200% will literally render the game at 200% of the game’s current resolution, and then downscale it to match your monitor. Gamers with extremely high end gaming rigs like to crank this up as a form of Anti-Aliasing to help smooth out edges of textures and generally make the game look better, but this has by far the single biggest impact on the performance of the game. If you’re on a 4k iMac and set this to 200%, you’re essentially running the game at 8k resolution. So unless you’ve somehow modified your Mac to have an industrial grade GPU, never set this above 100%. You can even decrease below 100% it if you want a little more performance out of the game at the cost of graphical fidelity. Extreme performance impact. Anti-Aliasing: As the in-game tool-tip says, it is a graphics filter used to smooth out jagged edges. In general, the severity of visible jagged edges changes drastically depending on the game and the graphics engine used to display it. The different types of AA listed are shown in order from the least taxing/worst quality to the most taxing/best quality, from top to bottom. Describing each type of AA goes beyond the scope of this guide, but suffice it to say, MSAA is generally the best compromise between quality and performance. FXAA is a sort of lens filter that overlays the entire screen after the game has already been rendered, and acts as a post-render effect, blurring everything including the UI elements like action bars. MSAA is added during the rendering of each frame, and only smooths out the edges of textures. As described above, SSAA is an extremely taxing method of AA that renders the AA at a much higher resolution, then downscales it to match your game’s current resolution. It’s by far the best type of AA, but it kills most graphics cards. For more info on the types of AA, go here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Anti-aliasing_(AA) Moderate to High performance impact. Use MSAA 2x for best balance. Vertical Sync: Vertical Sync aims to reduce the amount of "screen tearing" that occurs when the game's frame rate drops out of sync with the monitor's refresh rate. The result is a more fluid image at all times. The trade off is that it does this by limiting the game's frame rate to a multiple fraction of the screen's refresh rate. So if you have a 60Hz monitor (as most all Macs do) and the game's running at 60fps, but then drops below 60fps for whatever reason, V-Sync will instantly drop the game's frame rate down to a divisible fraction of 60fps, such as 30fps as opposed to 59fps, to avoid tearing. This can sometimes throw players off if they're not expecting the sudden drop and jitteriness in motion animation. Use whatever your eyes are most comfortable looking at. Graphics > Base Settings > Graphics Quality: This slider is an overall preset function that collectively tries to adjust every setting at once. Personally I'm more inclined to sewt it to "custom" and tune each and every setting manually. Graphics > Textures Texture Resolution: Changes the sharpness of the in-game textures like flooring, player armor, NPC skins, etc. Setting this higher doesn't require much more raw processing power from your GPU, but it does require more video memory, or VRAM. So if two video cards had 256MB of VRAM, and another had 4GB of VRAM, but the video cards were otherwise completely identical, the 4GB card would be able to load much higher resolution textures with zero performance loss because it can simply hold more in it’s memory. Think of VRAM as your video card’’s stamina. Trying to load textures on a card that doesn't have the VRAM for it will force the card to keep switching out textures in order to display them, and will generally cause the game to stutter as you move and pan the camera as it tries to load the textures it needs. Performance based directly on the amount of video memory your video card has. Texture Filtering: A filter used to enhance the sharpness of textures, as opposed to just the edges. Lowering this will increase performance, but very few modern GPUs have trouble with 16x TF anymore. Minimal performance impact. Projected Textures: This enables the projection of certain textures, like spell effects, onto the game's terrain and other object surfaces. Turning this off can drastically improve performance, especially on mobile GPUs where pipeline bandwidth (The GPU's ability to process multiple instructions to and from the CPU at once) is limited. Moderate to high performance impact. Graphics > Environment View Distance: Increases and decreases the point at which distant objects change from being flat decals to rendered, textured objects. This has a profound impact on game performance, especially in newer zones from more recent expansions, where the game's textures are much higher resolution than older zones. This uses both raw GPU power and VRAM. The higher the setting, the more the GPU has to render at once. High to extreme performance impact. Environmental Detail: This is essentially View Distance for grass. It changes the distance at which grass and other minor ground objects, like pebbles, are rendered. AMD video cards are less affected by this setting than nVidia cards are. nVidia cards have a harder time with it. Minimal to Moderate performance impact, depending on video card. Ground Clutter: Changes the density of ground clutter, like grass and pebbles. The higher the setting, the denser the grass becomes. Like Environmental Detail, nVidia cards have a harder time with it than AMD cards. Mild to Moderate performance impact. Graphics > Effects Note: Some of the following effects may be disabled completely on some lower end graphics hardware. Shadow Quality: Changes the amount of shadows rendered in the game, as well as how many layers of shadows are allowed to stack on one another. This can have a dramatic affect on performance. And in fact, Shadows has been bugged in WoW for years. High and Ultra shadows are a LOT more demanding than they should be. I personally recommend keeping Shadows to "good" on all but the highest end systems. High performance impact. Liquid Detail: Changes the water effects in the game. Low uses the old water maps from Classic WoW, while Fair and higher use the new liquid maps from Cataclysm onwards. Again, High and Ultra have a pretty large impact on game performance, especially on lower end cards. I'd keep this on "Good" unless you have a higher end Mac. Moderate to High performance impact. Sunshafts: Changes the sun's ability to shine down on objects. Again, this setting is currently bugged, and requires a lot more power to run than it really should. Keep this on "Good" or lower. Moderate to High performance impact. Particle Density: Changes the density of spells and effects. For example, on Low, a Mage's Blizzard spell might drop 20 icicles. But on Ultra, the same spell will drop 100. This setting has the most impact in raids where lots of players are casting many spells at once. If you're in a raid and suddenly need to lower your settings, this is a good one to start with. Moderate to High performance impact, depending on situation. SSAO: SSAO, or Screen-Space Ambient Occlusion is an algorithm that approximates ambient lighting. Most noticeable indoors. Higher settings add more ambient lights, and render existing ones more accurately. As with Sunshafts, SSAO is somewhat bugged, and requires more power than it should. Moderate to High performance impact. Depth Effects: Controls the depth of certain particle effects. Moderate performance impact. Lighting Quality: Changes how accurate lighting effects are rendered, and the quality of the effect. Moderate performance impact. Outline Mode: Adds colored outlines around NPCs and players alike based on faction reputation. Moderate performance impact. Epilogue Well there we have it folks. The complete updated guide for World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. I hope you all had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. See you in the impending war! 3-B. Past Changes - 08/21/18: Major revisions for launch of BFA. - 09/06/17: Rewrite for major changes in patch 7.3. - 07/20/16: Major rewrite for Legion. - 10/23/14: Total revamp for WoD in light of new Retina Macs. - 10/17/13: Changed the format of the guide completely. - 03/21/12: Added Late 2011 Mac Models, updated to represent 64-bit performance. - 04/22/11: Added Late 2010 Macbook Air, notes on integrated graphics. - 12/14/10: Updated for Cataclysm, lowering some settings to accommodate slow performance. - 10/14/10: Revamped settings for new graphics interface. Removed older Mac Models. - 04/28/10: Added newest Mac models, revamped settings to uniform 60fps across all models. - 02/12/10: Revised, condensed, and corrected small typos. - 12/01/09: Added Snow Leopard and newest Mac models. Removed PowerPC Macs. - 04/21/09: Updated settings to match the new scheme in patch 3.1. - 03/13/09: Added early 2009 Mac models. - 11/20/08: Updated new information after Wrath of The Lich King launched. - 10/08/08: Complete & utter overhaul in preparation for WoTLK. - 03/30/08: Updated findings for patch 2.4. - 02/13/08: Added details concerning the OS X 10.5.2 Leopard Graphics Update. - 02/07/08: Included PowerPC G4, G5, and newest Core 2 models.Stoneblade370 6d
Sep 3 New Nvidia Driver Third party post on driver improvements http://barefeats.com/gtx980ti.html Nvidia Blog post about driver: http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2015/08/31/mac-driver/ It saw massive boosts on many newer nvidia hardware, mostly stuff you'd only find in mac pros and hackintosh. However, nvidia has also enabled (for first time) this version of driver to install on imacs and macbook pros without needing to modify installer. Also, these drivers safely do NOT touch built in and out of date driver in OS X, they install along side it, with a control panel that lets you switch between the current 346 driver, and the over year old 310 drivers. You definitely want to be using the 346 driver :) The driver is for ANY nvidia GPU even if it's not listed on the driver download page. Performance gains will be seen across almost all nvidia hardware over OS X stock driver. Especially 600-700-900 series. if you use AMD based graphics don't bother with update. However, if you do have a nvidia gpu mac, you should definitely install this 10.11.6 15G20015 Driver Direct Download (Updated 06-02-18): https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/346/WebDriver-346.03.15f14.pkg 10.12.4 (Updated 04-20-17) https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/367/WebDriver-367.15.10.45f01.pkg (Previous driver with no pascal support but works best with Metal/WoW since 378 series driver had performance issues on 10.12.x that weren't fixed until 10.13.x 10.12.6 16G1408 (Updated 06-02-18) http://us.download.nvidia.com/Mac/Quadro_Certified/378.05.05.25f09/WebDriver-378.05.05.25f09.pkg 10.13.5 17F77 (Updated 06-02-18) https://images.nvidia.com/mac/pkg/387/WebDriver-387.10.10.10.35.106.pkgOmegal564 Sep 3
Jul 27 8.0 Prepatch - Common Technical Issues Hey folks! With the prepatch arriving on the 17th, we wanted to provide some resources for you to help with common patch time technical issues. You may run into a few things which may prevent you from getting in game and enjoying the new content. This patch also includes a large increase to our system requirements, as we implemented several game engine changes to take better advantage of newer technologies. Before getting into specific issues, please ensure that: 1. Your computer meets the new System Requirements 2. Your drivers and operating system are fully up to date. 3. The game has completely finished updating to the most recent patch. In the links below, we cover the most common causes of technical issues around patch time. 1. Unable to Install or Patch World of Warcraft 2. Incompatible/Red Realms after Logging Into the Game 3. World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors 4. Unable to interact with quest objects or NPCs. 5. World of Warcraft Performance IssuesDrakuloth1 Jul 27
Jan 18 Upcoming API / Hardware Support Changes Hi Friends, We have seen quite a few threads with people upset and confused about the new warnings in the Blizzard app. Warnings that tell you that your system will be unsupported soon. While this is true in some cases, I would like to provide some resources and advice on how to see if you will still be able to play. Here is a list of requirements and resources to help you find out the state of your computer. OS requirements:   Mac - Users computers will need to support the Metal API. A list of Mac computers that can support Metal . Users should also be on a supported macOS. macOS 10.12.X macOS 10.13.x *macOS 10.14.x *(macOS may not be released by the time these changes go live )*   Windows - Users will need to be on the following OS builds, with the 64 bit version installed, and able to support DirectX11. Windows 7 Sp1 Windows 8.1 Windows 10 How to check if you are on a 64 bit OS. 1. Hit Windows key 2. Type “my computer” 3. Right click this PC or the name you gave it 4. Select Properties 5. Look at System type ( You will want 64 bit Operating system listed here ) How to see if your Video card supports DirectX 11. This list is not up to date but if you have a card that is newer than the ones listed, it is likely okay. You can check on the manufacture's website to be sure.   Additional information - We have seen cases where having the in game settings changed to DirectX 9 or WoW set to launch in 32 bit mode will cause these errors. To check if World of Warcraft in 32-bit mode from the Blizzard App 1) Open the Blizzard App 2) Select World of Warcraft 3) Click Options 4) Select Game Settings on the left 5) Uncheck Launch 32-bit client (Instead of 64-bit) 6) Click Done How to disable DirectX 9 if you can. 1) Click Red Question mark in game 2) Go to system 3) Go to Advanced 4) Click Drop down by Graphics API 5) Select DirectX 11 6) Restart the game I hope this information helps my friends and hope you have a wonderful time in World of Warcraft. /NathardrickNathardrick0 Jan 18
11m Battle.net says "Game is Running" "Game is running. AN update is available and will be applied when the game closes." So I can't update my game. This has started since the first pre-patch. For some reason Battle.net app is launching "Agent" in the background and it shows up in Activity Monitor app. When I force quit "Agent", the Battle.net app starts to update, launches "Agent" again and stop updating. For the love of god Blizz, please fix this! I don't mind all the bone-head bugs, like not being able to pet battle ANY npc in WoD, but not launching the game seems like a pretty derp bug not to have fixed by now. Fixes tried: Deleted app, cleared out caches, restarted computer, deleted trash, then downloaded a new version. Still triggering "Agent" in Activity Monitor.Detheal4 11m
13m Client Not Updating Whenever I log in on my macbook and try to run WoW, it says all the servers are incompatible. On the launcher it says that there is an update, but that it will start to install after the game closes, and yet it never starts, even after I've gone to the WoW Login Screen. Any ideas on how to force the update on the Blizzard Launcher?Vanforth3 13m
1h My Mac graphics card not supported anymore :( The BfA 8.0 update put my graphics card on the unsupported list... I'm running the latest OS X (10.13.6) Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB Now I'm getting this message when i attempt to launch: Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft. What am I supposed to do? Even Diablo 2 doesn't work on mac I have to use a wineskin lolBloodkev32 1h
4h iMac Pro Performance Stutters This iMac Pro (2017) system is running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon W, 32 GB DDR4, 16GB Radeon Pro Vega 64. With my graphics settings I get a solid 60 fps. When I first start WoW it is incredibly consistent. After about 5 minutes, however, it goes into the this mode where it stutters every 3-10 seconds. 60 fps at all times then a dip to low, low fps every 3-10 seconds for a second or two. It's infuriating because this hardware is more than capable. I think there's an issue in the WoW engine itself because I still see it with all addons off and the same graphical settings.Sekkyo40 4h
4h Mac Pro 5.1 vs Hackintosh? I'm in need of some Advice, I'm a long time Macintosh user started back when 6400 performa were around, so switching to Windows is not an option. I come back to the game after 6 years hiatus to find out my old trusty Macbook Pro Late 2011 3D Accelerator issue will not work and is no longer supported. So here is my question, you have a clean slate to start with. What route would you choose and why? Go Fully upgradeable Mac Pro 5.1 Or Build a New Hackintosh System (why not buy a new mac? too easy)Shocklicious4 4h
12h Objects taking a long time to load Some times when i fly to another location i got stuck for a few sec while it loads, but, there are some objects which keep invisible for a time... i wasn't experiencing this on my macbook pro 13 2015, but i upgrade to an iMac a few weeks ago, and now im having this problem. WELP!Kelathos6 12h
1d Game crashes on launch Currently on macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and unable to update due to system policy. Every time I click on PLAY in the launcher, I receive a segmentation fault (segfault). It appears to be trying to access libpreload.dylib when it throws the segfault. All other Blizzard games work fine. And this is the only game or app on my entire system that throws a segfault. I have tried all the debugging steps from Blizz support and even completely deleted then reinstalled Wow. I've also run the Mac hardware checker and it reports no problems (thought it may be a problem with memory somewhere). Are there some system policies I need to look at as to why access to this file is throwing an error? I'm running out of ideas here ... Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!Panzerwagen4 1d
2d Stuck on "Scanning Game Files" Good day, Since I woke up this morning WoW is not launching normally. The game says it needs to update, (Fine enough.) but then begins to scan game files since there is a problem with my game. This is weird since I was playing fine last night. The scan takes absolute ages & gets about 7/8th of the way done before "Something broke" & it needs to start over in this horrible loop. Please help in whatever way you can. I only have six days of game time left & do not wish to waste the, having to fix the game. Thanks in advance, have a wonderful day.Voyde23 2d
2d Macbook Pro 13" 2017 Crashing It won't even open. Started towards the end of beta and has persisted with the live update. Process: World of Warcraft [1033] Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft Identifier: com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft Version: 8.0.1 (8.0.1.27602) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: World of Warcraft [1033] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2018-09-11 19:48:39.721 -0500 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.6 (17G65) Report Version: 12 Bridge OS Version: 3.0 (14Y664) Anonymous UUID: 761F77A4-B1DB-957E-B769-0814834D6041 Time Awake Since Boot: 190 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: EXC_I386_GPFLT Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler [0]Tydk2 2d
2d Mac 3D Accelerator Card not supported So I got an invite to Alpha for BfA and was excited to check it out but as soon as I hit play an error pops up saying "Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft. For more information please see https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-system-requirements" my IMac is a mid 2010 27-inch and the graphics for it are ATI Radeon HD 5670, I have never had an issue before with graphics or anything with WoW, so I was curious as to what I have to do to fix the problem? I'm a bit confused and would really love to check out the Alpha, especially if this may be a problem when BfA releases.Jineatrix187 2d
2d 10-18 FPS When Fighting Raid Boss Can someone explain to me why am I able to get around 60 fps steadily out in the open world and dungeons, but in Uldir on boss fights my fps drastically drops down to 10-18 fps? BTW I'm playing on the lowest graphic settings in the system menu for Raids. If I'm able to play modern games on my bootcamp partition on Ultra settings and get a steady 60 fps if not more, then darn I should be able to play a game that's over 10 years old, or at least you would think. MacPro (mid 2012) Processor - 2 x 2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Graphics - Radeon RX 480 8192 MB Memory - 32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3Blacck10 2d
2d Some locations crash client Some locations in the world seem to crash my client. I can't play that character again until I log onto a windows box and move my toon. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 4 MB Memory: 16 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP141.0175.B00 SMC Version (system): 2.43f6 Serial Number (system): C02V70W5HV2J Hardware UUID: C6524C70-3FDF-5DA6-8598-EBA8D99A6020 Process: World of Warcraft [39796] Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft Identifier: com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft Version: 8.0.1 (8.0.1.27602) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: World of Warcraft [39796] User ID: 502 Date/Time: 2018-09-21 16:06:08.643 +1000 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G1408) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: FCDC17A9-320F-12C2-D766-BEB92572E1AA Sleep/Wake UUID: F8E0825C-CD86-48D7-8A03-FB2F42AB573B Time Awake Since Boot: 200000 seconds Time Since Wake: 19000 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 3 Exception Handler Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY VM Regions Near 0: --> __TEXT 0000000100000000-0000000101bbf000 [ 27.7M] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x00000001078bbfc9 ShaderBindingStage::updateResourceTable(unsigned int, unsigned int) + 47 1 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x00000001078bd176 ShaderBindingStage::updateBindingTableData() + 370 2 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x00000001078bd9cc ShaderBindingStage::writeTableIf() + 60 3 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x00000001078ab9d2 IGAccelRenderCommandEncoder::programPipeline(sPrimitiveData const&) + 4556 4 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x00000001078aa741 IGAccelRenderCommandEncoder::drawPrimitives(MTLPrimitiveType, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int) + 691 5 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x0000000107896d8c -[MTLIGAccelRenderCommandEncoder drawPrimitives:vertexStart:vertexCount:] + 165 6 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001003bf774 0x100000000 + 3929972 7 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101409805 0x100000000 + 21010437 8 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010140dca6 0x100000000 + 21028006 9 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010140dbc9 0x100000000 + 21027785 10 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010147829e 0x100000000 + 21463710 11 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101475439 0x100000000 + 21451833 12 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101472e0d 0x100000000 + 21442061 13 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001014709be 0x100000000 + 21432766 14 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001014296c5 0x100000000 + 21141189 15 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010126fd95 0x100000000 + 19332501 16 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010126f30d 0x100000000 + 19329805 17 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001002ac2d1 0x100000000 + 2802385 18 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001002a95a7 0x100000000 + 2790823 19 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010000f20f 0x100000000 + 61967 20 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010020cebf 0x100000000 + 2150079 21 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010020da8d 0x100000000 + 2153101 22 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010002a73f 0x100000000 + 173887 23 libdyld.dylib 0x00007fffe6f5d235 start + 1 Thread 1: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708c44e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717648e _pthread_wqthread + 1023 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717607d start_wqthread + 13 Thread 2: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708c44e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717648e _pthread_wqthread + 1023 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717607d start_wqthread + 13 Thread 3 Crashed:: Exception Handler 0 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fffd1771946 CFGetTypeID + 6 1 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019d0505 0x100000000 + 27067653 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001003ca747 0x100000000 + 3974983 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001003beaa0 0x100000000 + 3926688 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010000a690 0x100000000 + 42640 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d40e3a 0x100000000 + 13897274 6 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d419ab 0x100000000 + 13900203 7 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019d5746 0x100000000 + 27088710 8 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019db6bc 0x100000000 + 27113148 9 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019db975 0x100000000 + 27113845 10 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe70840b7 mach_msg_server + 485 11 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019da1b1 0x100000000 + 27107761 12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 4:: Async Signal Handler 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bf46 __semwait_signal + 10 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe7012b72 nanosleep + 199 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe70129d3 sleep + 42 3 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe70129ff sleep + 86 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019da8ba 0x100000000 + 27109562 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 5:: Fatal Exception Handler 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708434a mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe7083797 mach_msg + 55 2 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708408b mach_msg_server + 441 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019da1f4 0x100000000 + 27107828 4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 6: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708c44e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176621 _pthread_wqthread + 1426 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717607d start_wqthread + 13 Thread 7: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708c44e __workq_kernreturn + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717648e _pthread_wqthread + 1023 2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717607d start_wqthread + 13 Thread 8:: _ZnamRKSt9nothrow_t 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f613 0x100000000 + 13891091 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010154037e 0x100000000 + 22283134 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101540015 0x100000000 + 22282261 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 9:: _ZnamRKSt9nothrow_t 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708beb6 __select + 10 1 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010153a843 0x100000000 + 22259779 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010154002e 0x100000000 + 22282286 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 10: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010003a2b8 0x100000000 + 238264 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001000709e9 0x100000000 + 461289 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019eae31 0x100000000 + 27176497 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 11: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708beb6 __select + 10 1 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010006f0d8 0x100000000 + 454872 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001000751ee 0x100000000 + 479726 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001000723bc 0x100000000 + 467900 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d878f9 0x100000000 + 14186745 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019eae31 0x100000000 + 27176497 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 12:: AsyncControl::Dispatcher 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d507e4 0x100000000 + 13961188 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d4b5ed 0x100000000 + 13940205 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001019eae31 0x100000000 + 27176497 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 13: 0 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101577275 0x100000000 + 22508149 1 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000101578348 0x100000000 + 22512456 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d8ff52 0x100000000 + 14221138 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d89f7d 0x100000000 + 14196605 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d8945a 0x100000000 + 14193754 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d8d2fe 0x100000000 + 14209790 6 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d89f59 0x100000000 + 14196569 7 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d8945a 0x100000000 + 14193754 8 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d9d48b 0x100000000 + 14275723 9 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d99b7a 0x100000000 + 14261114 10 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d9791a 0x100000000 + 14252314 11 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d97427 0x100000000 + 14251047 12 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d9eb32 0x100000000 + 14281522 13 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100db888d 0x100000000 + 14387341 14 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100daf515 0x100000000 + 14349589 15 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100daef4a 0x100000000 + 14348106 16 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d58291 0x100000000 + 13992593 17 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010007bb06 0x100000000 + 506630 18 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010007da1c 0x100000000 + 514588 19 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100c96441 0x100000000 + 13198401 20 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 21 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 22 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 23 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 14: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f56b 0x100000000 + 13890923 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100c96974 0x100000000 + 13199732 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 15: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f56b 0x100000000 + 13890923 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100c96063 0x100000000 + 13197411 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 16: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f613 0x100000000 + 13891091 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100cbf392 0x100000000 + 13366162 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 17: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f613 0x100000000 + 13891091 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100cbf392 0x100000000 + 13366162 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 18: 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bbf2 __psynch_cvwait + 10 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe71777fa _pthread_cond_wait + 712 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d3f613 0x100000000 + 13891091 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100cbf392 0x100000000 + 13366162 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x0000000100d436f5 0x100000000 + 13907701 5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 19:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708434a mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe7083797 mach_msg + 55 2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x00007fffd1335935 HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 127 3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x00007fffd13358a6 HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 42 4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x00007fffd13328d0 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1196 5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x00007fffd1332264 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 128 6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x00007fffd1331fa3 HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 75 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 20:: FMOD stream thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bf46 __semwait_signal + 10 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe7012b72 nanosleep + 199 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe7012a66 usleep + 54 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c08bf 0x100000000 + 24905919 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001018746e5 0x100000000 + 25642725 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c0b08 0x100000000 + 24906504 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 21:: FMOD nonblocking thread (0) 0 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017ad5e5 0x100000000 + 24827365 1 ??? 0x000070000234e3b0 0 + 123145339331504 2 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017ad1cb 0x100000000 + 24826315 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017accde 0x100000000 + 24825054 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017b2a2d 0x100000000 + 24848941 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017b2edf 0x100000000 + 24850143 6 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017b3216 0x100000000 + 24850966 7 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010180478d 0x100000000 + 25184141 8 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017d6943 0x100000000 + 24996163 9 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010186414f 0x100000000 + 25575759 10 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010186142b 0x100000000 + 25564203 11 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010186ab83 0x100000000 + 25602947 12 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c3a3b 0x100000000 + 24918587 13 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x000000010187471d 0x100000000 + 25642781 14 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c0b08 0x100000000 + 24906504 15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 16 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 17 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 22:: FMOD file thread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708bf46 __semwait_signal + 10 1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe7012b72 nanosleep + 199 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fffe7012a66 usleep + 54 3 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c08bf 0x100000000 + 24905919 4 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001018746e5 0x100000000 + 25642725 5 com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft 0x00000001017c0b08 0x100000000 + 24906504 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 23:: com.apple.NSEventThread 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe708434a mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fffe7083797 mach_msg + 55 2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fffd17cc434 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212 3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fffd17cb8c1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1361 4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x00007fffd17cb114 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 420 5 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fffcf40ff02 _NSEventThread + 205 6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717693b _pthread_body + 180 7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe7176887 _pthread_start + 286 8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fffe717608d thread_start + 13 Thread 3 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit): rax: 0x0000000000000000 rbx: 0x0000700001cfe130 rcx: 0x1d89df44fcd000ee rdx: 0x0000000000000000 rdi: 0x0000000000000000 rsi: 0x0000000000000003 rbp: 0x0000700001cfe5e0 rsp: 0x0000700001cfe0f8 r8: 0x0000000000002a03 r9: 0x0000000000000000 r10: 0x0000000000000040 r11: 0x0000000000000206 r12: 0x0000000000000a00 r13: 0x0000700001cfe600 r14: 0x0000000000005c07 r15: 0x0000000000000000 rip: 0x00007fffd1771946 rfl: 0x0000000000010246 cr2: 0x0000000000000000 Logical CPU: 1 Error Code: 0x00000004 Trap Number: 14 Binary Images: 0x100000000 - 0x101bbef27 +com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft (8.0.1 - 8.0.1.27602) <100C5523-657A-31E1-AB90-0EADAEC9F7DB> /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft 0x107888000 - 0x107916fff com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver (10.25.19 - 10.2.5) <B305F735-27CB-3414-87DD-B1E3FD6A6085> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver 0x107b39000 - 0x107b76dc7 dyld (433.5) <322C06B7-8878-311D-888C-C8FD2CA96FF3> /usr/lib/dyld 0x1207f4000 - 0x1207f8fff com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (279.48 - 279.48) <ECA84145-2AC4-347D-BBC0-933AAAC15356> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn 0x1215c9000 - 0x1215f3fff GLRendererFloat (14.0.16) <32A016EE-63CF-3D07-9BAB-C4EB3E8E479D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat 0x12414e000 - 0x1242f4fff GLEngine (14.0.16) <E8C60E20-6414-32B2-8964-41882943D9C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine 0x125000000 - 0x125a54ff7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver (10.25.19 - 10.2.5) <C83C29C6-5CAC-36AF-8582-2CBE779884E1> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver 0x1af0fe000 - 0x1af265fff com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.14 - 1.14) <D4B6F2DA-EDA4-32DB-B3AA-BD40A06B444D> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio 0x7fffcdf6f000 - 0x7fffce130fff com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 1187.36) <2F390EAD-07BB-3788-9E73-13104C2E04CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation 0x7fffce131000 - 0x7fffce1d3ff7 com.apple.audio.AVFAudio (1.0 - ???) <7997D588-B542-3EBB-B822-D719C1114BB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AVFAudio.framework/Versions/A/AVFAudio 0x7fffce29e000 - 0x7fffce29efff com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <916E360F-323C-3AE1-AB3D-D1F3B284AEE9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x7fffce29f000 - 0x7fffce2b6ffb libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5) <17109679-A284-3C72-AA60-DBA815D3062B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib 0x7fffce2b7000 - 0x7fffce7d0feb com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <B58A7937-BEE2-38FE-87F4-5D5F40D31DC9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x7fffce7d1000 - 0x7fffce942ff3 libBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4) <4087FFE0-627E-3623-96B4-F0A9A1991E09> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x7fffce943000 - 0x7fffce957ffb libBNNS.dylib (15) <254698C7-7D36-3FFF-864E-ADEEEE543076> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib 0x7fffce958000 - 0x7fffced4efef libLAPACK.dylib (1185.50.4) <C35FFB2F-A0E6-3903-8A3C-113A74BCBCA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x7fffced4f000 - 0x7fffced65fff libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185.50.4) <345CAACF-7263-36EF-B69B-793EA8B390AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x7fffced66000 - 0x7fffced6cfff libQuadrature.dylib (3) <EF56C8E6-DE22-3C69-B543-A8648F335FDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib 0x7fffced6d000 - 0x7fffced81ff7 libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4) <67BA432E-FB59-3C78-A8BE-ED4274CBC359> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib 0x7fffced82000 - 0x7fffcef09fe7 libvDSP.dylib (600.60.1) <4155F45B-41CD-3782-AE8F-7AE740FD83C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x7fffcef0a000 - 0x7fffcefbcfff libvMisc.dylib (600.60.1) <E18365D7-DCC4-3304-A8D1-395E656D7B99> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x7fffcefbd000 - 0x7fffcefbdfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <7C5733E7-0568-3E7D-AF61-160F19FED544> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x7fffcf27c000 - 0x7fffd0055ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504.83.101) <1757DE0D-1586-355E-B515-1830553BBE24> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x7fffd0067000 - 0x7fffd0067fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <F30BA8DB-748F-3DDC-B07A-F84C9EBCC7A9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x7fffd0068000 - 0x7fffd00d6ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422.3) <6F127D0C-AF9F-3CB4-B85A-42BF7A0E3045> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x7fffd0170000 - 0x7fffd029ffff libFontParser.dylib (194.14) <35E2D4A9-8B28-33FB-8C60-8F57D249F6B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x7fffd02a0000 - 0x7fffd02eaff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (196.7) <79411CB6-A093-333A-B669-CEC00B4D5C8E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7fffd0347000 - 0x7fffd037afff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.14) <33F2CEAE-7915-3739-AC1F-0F4CC4408F08> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib 0x7fffd03e7000 - 0x7fffd0491ff7 com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 502.2) <ACA4001E-A0E3-33F6-9CD6-EEC2AA15E322> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x7fffd0492000 - 0x7fffd04e3fff com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 593) <045870A9-1D92-3FEF-8722-671E99A35E71> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x7fffd04e4000 - 0x7fffd04f3ff3 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <2CBE7F61-2056-3F96-99A1-0D527796AFA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x7fffd04f4000 - 0x7fffd0541fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) <5027FD58-F0EE-33E4-8577-934CA06CD2AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x7fffd0542000 - 0x7fffd057dfff com.apple.QD (3.12 - 313) <B339C41D-8CDF-3342-8414-F9717DCCADD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x7fffd057e000 - 0x7fffd0589fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.6.2 - 6.6.2) <7853EFF4-62B9-394E-B7B8-41A645656820> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x7fffd058a000 - 0x7fffd0796ff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <1F4026C6-23C1-39E8-823D-72298FECF75C> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x7fffd0797000 - 0x7fffd0797fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <2CEE36AF-79E6-3B3E-B369-285E6C1886F7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x7fffd0900000 - 0x7fffd0cdcfff com.apple.CFNetwork (811.9 - 811.9) <1E384ECD-D841-356A-8188-61AA8B4A4F2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x7fffd0cf6000 - 0x7fffd0cf6fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <69F403C7-F0CB-34E6-89B0-235CF4978C17> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x7fffd0cf7000 - 0x7fffd0cfafff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <BF04BB22-D54C-309E-9F5C-897D969CAF70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x7fffd0cfb000 - 0x7fffd1004fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 857.8) <5367366E-747E-32CF-8E76-93CD8E7424C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x7fffd1005000 - 0x7fffd1008ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.5 - 49) <B1A930E3-5907-3677-BACD-858EF68B172D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x7fffd1009000 - 0x7fffd100efff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <341252B4-E082-361A-B756-6A330259C741> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x7fffd100f000 - 0x7fffd10a6ff3 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 219) <1BD40B45-FD33-3177-A935-565EE5FC79D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x7fffd10a7000 - 0x7fffd10c1fff com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 172.1) <78F3256B-AF4C-324A-A591-ECA4443A469F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x7fffd10c2000 - 0x7fffd10c3ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267) <E2F82F1F-DC27-3EF0-9F75-B354F701450A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x7fffd10c4000 - 0x7fffd10c6ff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <3BD353DD-4FC7-3A44-99D0-9269C1D3F6A5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x7fffd10c7000 - 0x7fffd10cdff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) <082895DC-3AC7-3DEF-ADCA-5B018C19C9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x7fffd11ae000 - 0x7fffd11aefff com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22) <85EDFBE1-75F0-369E-8CA8-C6A639B98FA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x7fffd12f8000 - 0x7fffd1385fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <78767F88-91D4-31CE-AAC6-1F9407F479BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x7fffd1386000 - 0x7fffd1399fff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <BCB78777-76F0-3CC1-8443-9E61AEF7EF63> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x7fffd139a000 - 0x7fffd1695fff com.apple.CoreData (120 - 754.2) <4C9CAB2C-60D4-3694-A0A0-5B04B14BD14E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x7fffd1696000 - 0x7fffd1743ff7 com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1) <53D1EAFE-23A4-398D-BF52-E4299E670DB6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay 0x7fffd1744000 - 0x7fffd1bddff7 com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1349.92) <6D0D0311-7C61-3313-BC55-22B7E876BEFA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x7fffd1bde000 - 0x7fffd2260fff com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1070.22) <FAB476BB-B5CD-3936-8AFC-41229DBDF0E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x7fffd2261000 - 0x7fffd24a4ffb com.apple.CoreImage (12.4.0 - 451.4.9) <BE4303C9-C9D9-361D-AC94-DBE40EB6700E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x7fffd250b000 - 0x7fffd25bcfff com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1907.59.1.6) <570690D8-A956-3629-9E46-4F8BDDB8A82C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia 0x7fffd25bd000 - 0x7fffd2608ff7 com.apple.CoreMediaIO (805.0 - 4932) <E1EE8D23-D902-390C-BE0D-D56A2F5B4A94> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO 0x7fffd2609000 - 0x7fffd2609fff com.apple.CoreServices (775.20 - 775.20) <AA5227D6-A37F-3D8C-9BBF-E85F45910112> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x7fffd260a000 - 0x7fffd265bfff com.apple.AE (712.5 - 712.5) <61F2AE2C-E04E-3FDF-9E88-201325136C83> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x7fffd265c000 - 0x7fffd2937ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159.6 - 1159.6) <08AC074C-965B-3EDF-8E45-0707C8DE9EAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x7fffd2938000 - 0x7fffd296bfff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 274) <D23866E2-F7C8-3984-A9D4-96552CCDE573> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x7fffd296c000 - 0x7fffd2974ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1230.50.1 - 1230.50.1) <2AD1B0E5-7214-37C4-8D11-A27C9CAC0F74> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x7fffd2975000 - 0x7fffd2ae1ffb com.apple.LaunchServices (775.20 - 775.20) <A6530C3E-CB18-35DD-B5D5-85AD7E187EB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x7fffd2ae2000 - 0x7fffd2b92ffb com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1075.40) <930F8ED2-2004-3996-940B-B1780E89B822> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x7fffd2b93000 - 0x7fffd2bf2fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.20 - 775.20) <0DF5747C-12BC-3A6A-BF5A-C12833F6DDEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x7fffd2bf3000 - 0x7fffd2c63fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <7A6DDA2B-03F1-3137-BA9E-1CC211973E26> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x7fffd2c64000 - 0x7fffd2ca9ff7 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) <DA096678-93AB-3291-BDE2-482F1D544589> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList 0x7fffd2d32000 - 0x7fffd2e7fffb com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 544.17) <43466B0D-C061-3636-928B-0417EBD325A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x7fffd2e80000 - 0x7fffd2eb5ff3 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 235.3) <AC11D5FB-C77B-34F5-B942-F698E84C229F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x7fffd2eb6000 - 0x7fffd2f27ffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0 - 1200.31) <4D57D932-6D66-3800-8D33-13951D2E0D84> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x7fffd3025000 - 0x7fffd302afff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <70F56042-EF04-3BAF-9E04-90F423FB2BCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x7fffd31bc000 - 0x7fffd3562fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1349.91) <2A521CFB-7F0F-3226-9DAE-73CEDB6EF4ED> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x7fffd358e000 - 0x7fffd35bfff7 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <30A77A95-CBD4-3BD7-9BFF-8426071F5D9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x7fffd367f000 - 0x7fffd3722fff com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.5 - 5.0.5f2) <9F6888F1-C63C-3591-8594-5E52DA7162B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x7fffd3723000 - 0x7fffd37b9ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1324.60.4) <454036AD-86AA-3ABB-8C53-B5F654A6824D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x7fffd37ba000 - 0x7fffd37c0ffb com.apple.IOSurface (159.12 - 159.12) <E3D6FCED-F938-30A3-AD08-0998B674A492> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x7fffd3813000 - 0x7fffd3973fef com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1599.13) <443879A7-48C6-37ED-AC0B-166EEEABA662> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x7fffd3974000 - 0x7fffd3978fff libGIF.dylib (1599.13) <11C5D9D7-B8A1-3D53-BA50-B25976FE6379> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x7fffd3979000 - 0x7fffd3a69ff7 libJP2.dylib (1599.13) <C495FB08-0CD2-36FC-8196-FAD3D598A010> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x7fffd3a6a000 - 0x7fffd3a8dffb libJPEG.dylib (1599.13) <D22E2431-76A5-39B4-AF0B-174CF282A1CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x7fffd3a8e000 - 0x7fffd3ab5ff7 libPng.dylib (1599.13) <561865FA-A51B-3EFF-ABFF-B4566B90B1A2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x7fffd3ab6000 - 0x7fffd3ab8ff3 libRadiance.dylib (1599.13) <6559253B-8FE2-3884-BC93-95BB7705A6D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x7fffd3ab9000 - 0x7fffd3b07ffb libTIFF.dylib (1599.13) <8FC594B3-6BBF-3A70-9994-203E9B330B5F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x7fffd4870000 - 0x7fffd4889ff7 com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <B9D242EB-E325-3A21-9812-C77CBBFB0D51> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x7fffd4b13000 - 0x7fffd4b19fff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 97.1.1) <0BD82735-6644-37CE-B13D-8E7CC59A1752> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility 0x7fffd4b2f000 - 0x7fffd5068ff7 com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1907.59.1.6) <FA068C6F-0506-35C3-A637-C4AFF82411DB> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox 0x7fffd5069000 - 0x7fffd50c4fff com.apple.Metal (87.18 - 87.18) <E3618B54-C728-34CA-9E8A-9BD33A295D31> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal 0x7fffd59ad000 - 0x7fffd59b5fff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <14A24D00-5673-330A-959D-87F72040DEFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x7fffd5b8c000 - 0x7fffd5b94ff7 libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.5) <8086D6FA-2006-3582-B20E-4209D81ACC58> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib 0x7fffd5b95000 - 0x7fffd5be3ff3 com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6) <A6140AC4-7579-3AC2-B7EE-08A8899BC811> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x7fffd5be4000 - 0x7fffd5bfdffb com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <A64E9A01-3F6E-36EA-9C10-88C564A68C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x7fffd5bfe000 - 0x7fffd5c09ff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <4298FFD0-B1A7-3064-AF5B-708B3FA38671> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x7fffd5c0a000 - 0x7fffd5c0cfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (14.0.16) <AA2468D1-9169-3424-8EE4-0470E9050E21> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x7fffd5c0d000 - 0x7fffd5c10ff7 libCoreFSCache.dylib (156.3) <687C4CC3-6537-344B-8BE1-5234C8CB2864> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib 0x7fffd5c11000 - 0x7fffd5c15fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (156.3) <E7AEFCBE-B6BF-3C7C-9A4E-E78CB04DB794> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x7fffd5c16000 - 0x7fffd5c1fff7 libGFXShared.dylib (14.0.16) <170D07F3-2D30-3D4B-80A0-971E0A765709> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x7fffd5c20000 - 0x7fffd5c2bfff libGL.dylib (14.0.16) <0801F3B9-A525-32BB-9BC0-478947CE21D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x7fffd5c2c000 - 0x7fffd5c68ff7 libGLImage.dylib (14.0.16) <FE39C57B-056C-3CBF-B653-A8F2005631C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x7fffd5c69000 - 0x7fffd5ddfff3 libGLProgrammability.dylib (14.0.16) <A81F1B95-445C-3191-ADB1-07BAEA5A204D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib 0x7fffd5de0000 - 0x7fffd5e21ff7 libGLU.dylib (14.0.16) <B285EAD6-B3AA-3753-BB85-75864BD6E76C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x7fffd6789000 - 0x7fffd6797fff com.apple.opengl (14.0.16 - 14.0.16) <B428BB89-8FE1-3527-BF3E-F8F0A1060884> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x7fffd72e9000 - 0x7fffd74e9fff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 453.39.5) <34F65F8C-01D2-3120-BD04-2620BB652D50> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore 0x7fffd7a52000 - 0x7fffd7d54fff com.apple.security (7.0 - 57740.60.23) <9F23DF40-1A2F-3177-8DCE-FBC4F8F43BAF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x7fffd7d55000 - 0x7fffd7dcafff com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55132.50.7) <C2597E67-E425-3BD5-BFEE-29593710DBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x7fffd7df5000 - 0x7fffd7df8ff3 com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <BE0F9708-0B55-3E78-A15E-C287B8ED13BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x7fffd817f000 - 0x7fffd81eeff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <A4A350BA-23F1-3D44-9770-84D549D1D74B> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x7fffd81ef000 - 0x7fffd859dfff com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1907.59.1.6) <EB2577A4-DCDF-3FD1-B5FA-42A55653A74D> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox 0x7fffdaa45000 - 0x7fffdaa60ff3 com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 307.50.21) <C2E6BA3D-81FF-39C3-B4BF-DBB9A17DE078> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer 0x7fffdaa61000 - 0x7fffdaa6eff3 com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 307.50.21) <BF9FA426-8C11-358B-9E1F-A3901E3F2B14> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox 0x7fffdaa6f000 - 0x7fffdaa91ffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (12.0 - 1200.47) <869BFE4C-3F15-349E-9715-0A48ED725EAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x7fffdaa92000 - 0x7fffdaaa1feb com.apple.AppleFSCompression (88.50.3 - 1.0) <478E8BFF-8BA2-375E-BE02-BA27F115C15A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression 0x7fffdab8b000 - 0x7fffdac1697f com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <B9E9570D-04A4-34E4-B756-D200043B25B8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x7fffdac53000 - 0x7fffdaca5fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.36 - 5.0.36) <B272678B-2EA8-3F04-BB0F-3CE62D1E4F58> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA 0x7fffdb049000 - 0x7fffdb0c7ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.5 - 1.8.5) <CC679891-E8F5-3166-8EB6-AEA06954A52D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x7fffdbd52000 - 0x7fffdbd79ff3 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (173 - 173) <FC2165F9-FC93-39C0-8323-C2F43A5E00A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x7fffdc69e000 - 0x7fffdc6a7ffb com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <44E4467E-90BB-3CC4-9E57-9B09D7E90081> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x7fffdc82c000 - 0x7fffdcc0bff7 com.apple.CoreAUC (226.0.0 - 226.0.0) <FBF6C5BC-5937-3957-B6BA-E101DF9B0DF6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC 0x7fffdcc0c000 - 0x7fffdcc3cfff com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.9.0 - 5900.4.1) <3F6857D1-AE7C-3593-B064-930F5BB7269E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD 0x7fffdcdf0000 - 0x7fffdce00fff com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40.3.3) <E9A28301-2D79-3A97-A046-028258A6ABE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji 0x7fffdd13b000 - 0x7fffdd16bff3 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (276.2 - 276.2) <05EB7D45-DD4C-3A0F-AC63-A0C2A68E6481> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal 0x7fffdd3fc000 - 0x7fffdd48bff7 com.apple.CoreSymbolication (62046) <8AFF20BA-6696-3B48-A26F-C0B73F20A134> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x7fffdd48c000 - 0x7fffdd5cbfe7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 431.3) <8D0FA478-9B6C-3D6D-8ADF-8677BA0BF134> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x7fffdd5cc000 - 0x7fffdd69cff3 com.apple.CoreUtils (5.1 - 510.31) <4AC4A8E9-C1E8-3FBA-AF0E-96F9404D826D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils 0x7fffdd6ec000 - 0x7fffdd751ff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0 - 1200.31) <DE9DB291-452C-33FB-833B-C62D09CF424F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x7fffdd752000 - 0x7fffdd760ff7 com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.12 - 827) <802A9B81-E349-348B-90AB-10E40B654250> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x7fffdd7d2000 - 0x7fffdd7dcffb com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 104.25) <7CFF896C-EF22-3941-BB3D-F3615CE4C908> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation 0x7fffdd7dd000 - 0x7fffdd7e1ff3 com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 - 380) <4B5E3FF0-E8C3-38CC-BF72-418C928956AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay 0x7fffdd817000 - 0x7fffdd88cffb com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 539.1) <84F04DEF-DF0A-3F93-AEE9-B6FAC781164B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x7fffdd8c8000 - 0x7fffdd907fff com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137) <58A70B66-2628-3CFE-B103-2200D95FC5F7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x7fffdd908000 - 0x7fffdda19fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.5 - 1.11.5) <46A9D4F3-1EF8-373C-98A4-AD48D285E484> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x7fffddd01000 - 0x7fffde132ff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <9391D5A3-738C-3136-9D07-518CB43DBADA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x7fffdf489000 - 0x7fffdf489fff libmetal_timestamp.dylib (600.0.49.9) <E5EED927-1671-3390-BCBB-D76201D63C73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib 0x7fffdf496000 - 0x7fffdf4a1ff3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (14.0.16) <1216909A-E38E-335F-9F46-9362753AE0D1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 0x7fffdf75a000 - 0x7fffdf776fff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 267.2) <22381303-B9A8-32D8-BDBF-871F0CDD81A5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x7fffdfe87000 - 0x7fffdfefdff3 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <9541C717-96FF-32D3-8F0B-5048525DAA70> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x7fffe0518000 - 0x7fffe051fffb com.apple.IOAccelerator (311.16.2 - 311.16.2) <96FA28B6-B03D-3A5E-AF07-0AE4486D2968> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x7fffe0521000 - 0x7fffe0535ff7 com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 29.10) <30DF04EE-10E2-353F-845F-A97B87DF3207> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment 0x7fffe0536000 - 0x7fffe0558fff com.apple.IconServices (74.4 - 74.4) <218DDD05-35F4-3833-B98D-471ED0EBC031> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x7fffe05f4000 - 0x7fffe0604ff3 com.apple.IntlPreferences (2.0 - 216) <15B0DF1F-24C3-3A51-9032-1DD150B7D321> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IntlPreferences.framework/Versions/A/IntlPreferences 0x7fffe063f000 - 0x7fffe07f6fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 123.2.5) <A8CA965F-0399-310D-91C3-B93DDDE9A442> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x7fffe0e66000 - 0x7fffe0e69fff com.apple.Mangrove (1.0 - 1) <98814966-FD65-302B-B47E-00928DC34E5C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove 0x7fffe1117000 - 0x7fffe1190ff7 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) <C323FC94-FFA5-3EE6-B2AC-7E61EA92F304> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders 0x7fffe131d000 - 0x7fffe1345ff7 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.16 - 368.16) <BE2D8EB3-B5DE-3E89-BC12-830BA2D952D0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x7fffe13f7000 - 0x7fffe1402fff com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2) <97F487D6-8089-31A8-B68C-6C1EAC6ED1B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x7fffe1cda000 - 0x7fffe1d1bff3 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.148.3 - 148.3) <F9A5BBED-5B95-315D-9ADC-2CEED3CD2CC8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x7fffe2403000 - 0x7fffe241dfff com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 249.1) <A1F1B0F3-078F-378F-A9A9-0DEEA70E816A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer 0x7fffe2436000 - 0x7fffe2459ff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 124) <6B967FDA-6591-302C-BA0A-76C4856E584E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x7fffe3123000 - 0x7fffe3126fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 307.50.21) <F8E957B2-D3F0-3B73-B38C-AE8868F00939> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper 0x7fffe31b5000 - 0x7fffe3242fff com.apple.Sharing (696.2.67 - 696.2.67) <F681EE28-153F-3216-97A6-6F5E4148AB2E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x7fffe3263000 - 0x7fffe34ccff3 com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 170.3.6) <43F4ADAC-A7BA-35E0-AD63-5F6AF243DF80> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight 0x7fffe36ab000 - 0x7fffe36b7ff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <684BD1EA-8268-331C-A5A9-080EB375C658> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x7fffe3da3000 - 0x7fffe3e17fdf com.apple.Symbolication (62048.1) <1A30ED19-7532-3F46-9DD3-9879A973D0CF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x7fffe4256000 - 0x7fffe425cff7 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <911B534B-4AC7-34E4-935E-E42ECD008CBC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x7fffe42e8000 - 0x7fffe43aeff7 com.apple.TextureIO (2.8 - 2.8) <3D61E533-4156-3B21-B7ED-CB823E680DFC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO 0x7fffe4422000 - 0x7fffe4423fff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 28.50.1) <EBE65DD5-1732-3747-8C6C-7BECEBF089A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent 0x7fffe4424000 - 0x7fffe45b4ff3 com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 490.7) <2A3063FE-1790-3510-8A0E-AEC581D42B7E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x7fffe5083000 - 0x7fffe5143fff com.apple.ViewBridge (283 - 283) <25A635B3-C87C-3D3A-ADF3-539713FA1048> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge 0x7fffe558e000 - 0x7fffe5594fff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <4B28B225-2105-33F4-9ED0-F04288FF4FB1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService 0x7fffe5665000 - 0x7fffe5667ffb com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <F3140B97-12C3-35A7-9D3D-43DA2D13C113> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x7fffe56bc000 - 0x7fffe56d7ff7 libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <F78B7F5F-0B4F-35C6-AA2F-84EE9CB22137> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x7fffe56d8000 - 0x7fffe56e3fff libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) <0886E908-A825-36AF-B94B-2361FD8BC2A1> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib 0x7fffe5775000 - 0x7fffe5776ff3 libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) <84A04D24-0E60-3810-A8C0-90A65E2DF61A> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x7fffe5777000 - 0x7fffe598afff libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.39) <E22A4243-D148-3C74-BA15-2D906A3D1F9E> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib 0x7fffe59a6000 - 0x7fffe59adfff libMatch.1.dylib (27) <70D4BD2A-9383-37F2-B0D6-9B592D236601> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib 0x7fffe59ae000 - 0x7fffe59aefff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172.1) <0F1BA407-97D1-36F6-882D-A355EAAD5E00> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x7fffe59af000 - 0x7fffe59b3ffb libScreenReader.dylib (477.40.6) <CBE6420C-EF60-3ACD-A0B6-7CBE936BA3B8> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib 0x7fffe59b4000 - 0x7fffe59b5ffb libSystem.B.dylib (1238.60.2) <45C5C363-67A0-308C-8D35-A4DF23069A9F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x7fffe5a21000 - 0x7fffe5a4cff3 libarchive.2.dylib (41.70.2) <907D1FB1-9A65-33F5-AFC8-0B6E5AE9D83A> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x7fffe5a4d000 - 0x7fffe5ac9fc7 libate.dylib (1.12.13) <D0767875-D02E-3377-84D8-5F174C27BEA9> /usr/lib/libate.dylib 0x7fffe5acd000 - 0x7fffe5acdff3 libauto.dylib (187) <34388D0B-C539-3C1B-9408-2BC152162E43> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x7fffe5ace000 - 0x7fffe5adeff3 libbsm.0.dylib (34) <20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x7fffe5adf000 - 0x7fffe5aedff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <ADFA329A-DCE7-356D-8F09-A3168DFC6610> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x7fffe5aee000 - 0x7fffe5b44ff7 libc++.1.dylib (307.5) <0B43BB5D-E6EB-3464-8DE9-B41AC8ED9D1C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x7fffe5b45000 - 0x7fffe5b6eff7 libc++abi.dylib (307.4) <BC271AD3-831B-362A-9DA7-E8C51F285FE4> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x7fffe5b6f000 - 0x7fffe5b7fffb libcmph.dylib (6) <2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x7fffe5b80000 - 0x7fffe5b96fcf libcompression.dylib (39) <F2726F95-F54E-3B21-BCB5-F7151DEFDC2F> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib 0x7fffe5b97000 - 0x7fffe5b97ff7 libcoretls.dylib (121.50.4) <64B1001E-10F6-3542-A3B2-C4B49F51817F> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib 0x7fffe5b98000 - 0x7fffe5b99ff3 libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (121.50.4) <1A10303E-5EB0-3C7C-9165-021FCDFD934D> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib 0x7fffe5c53000 - 0x7fffe5d37ff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.7) <B34BC0FA-18ED-37C5-9D46-393803CADEBB> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib 0x7fffe5ed5000 - 0x7fffe5f28ff7 libcups.2.dylib (450) <9950BFCB-7882-33C9-9ECF-CE66773C5657> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x7fffe5f7c000 - 0x7fffe5f83ff3 libdscsym.dylib (148.3) <E51A7B7B-5560-307F-9F29-F53B7DA3EC6E> /usr/lib/libdscsym.dylib 0x7fffe5fa5000 - 0x7fffe5fa5fff libenergytrace.dylib (15) <A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib 0x7fffe5fb5000 - 0x7fffe5fbaff7 libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.50.9) <92C953A2-5E1D-39E9-875E-92F29A12D6FB> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x7fffe5fbb000 - 0x7fffe60adff7 libiconv.2.dylib (50) <42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x7fffe60ae000 - 0x7fffe62d3ffb libicucore.A.dylib (57167.0.1) <E720801C-2D92-3108-B853-469551EDF21F> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x7fffe62d9000 - 0x7fffe62dafff liblangid.dylib (126) <2085E7A7-9A34-3735-87F4-F174EF8EABF0> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x7fffe62db000 - 0x7fffe62f4ffb liblzma.5.dylib (10) <44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x7fffe62f5000 - 0x7fffe630bff7 libmarisa.dylib (5) <9030D214-5D0F-30CB-AC03-902C63909362> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib 0x7fffe630c000 - 0x7fffe65b4ff7 libmecabra.dylib (744.8) <D429FCC9-42A4-38B3-8784-44024BC859EF> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x7fffe65e7000 - 0x7fffe6661ff3 libnetwork.dylib (856.60.1) <191E99F5-4723-3180-8013-02AF2F9AE4B8> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib 0x7fffe6662000 - 0x7fffe6a34047 libobjc.A.dylib (709.1) <70614861-0340-32E2-85ED-FE65759CDFFA> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x7fffe6a37000 - 0x7fffe6a3bfff libpam.2.dylib (21.30.1) <71EB0D88-DE84-3C8D-A2C5-58AA282BC5BC> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x7fffe6a3c000 - 0x7fffe6a6dfff libpcap.A.dylib (67.60.2) <B2D36AD8-D5C8-3875-AC81-4787A15E44C2> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib 0x7fffe6a8a000 - 0x7fffe6aa6ffb libresolv.9.dylib (64) <A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x7fffe6aa7000 - 0x7fffe6ae0fff libsandbox.1.dylib (592.70.2) <E2FAA0FC-A40E-3626-BB5A-E9F931C9AC7C> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib 0x7fffe6af4000 - 0x7fffe6af5ff3 libspindump.dylib (231.3) <2042E7E5-295C-3AF0-AFAA-4568FAAB9FB6> /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib 0x7fffe6af6000 - 0x7fffe6c44ff7 libsqlite3.dylib (254.8) <1ECF7DF7-7A07-3B4B-A63B-F4EFF6BC7ACF> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x7fffe6d39000 - 0x7fffe6d46fff libxar.1.dylib (357) <69547C64-E811-326F-BBED-490C6361BDCB> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x7fffe6d47000 - 0x7fffe6e36ff3 libxml2.2.dylib (30.20) <40B1027A-43B6-38EC-9EB9-9E7871E98CBC> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x7fffe6e37000 - 0x7fffe6e60fff libxslt.1.dylib (15.9.1) <A1EFC225-2115-3710-A2FD-B11FDE15B01F> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x7fffe6e61000 - 0x7fffe6e72ff3 libz.1.dylib (67) <46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x7fffe6e81000 - 0x7fffe6e85ff7 libcache.dylib (79) <093A4DAB-8385-3D47-A350-E20CB7CCF7BF> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x7fffe6e86000 - 0x7fffe6e90fff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.50.5) <8A64D1B0-C70E-385C-92F0-E669079FDA90> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x7fffe6e91000 - 0x7fffe6e98fff libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <55D47421-772A-32AB-B529-1A46C2F43B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x7fffe6e99000 - 0x7fffe6ea1fff libcopyfile.dylib (138) <819BEA3C-DF11-3E3D-A1A1-5A51C5BF1961> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x7fffe6ea2000 - 0x7fffe6f25fdf libcorecrypto.dylib (442.50.19) <65D7165E-2E71-335D-A2D6-33F78E2DF0C1> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x7fffe6f26000 - 0x7fffe6f57fff libdispatch.dylib (703.50.37) <6582BAD6-ED27-3B30-B620-90B1C5A4AE3C> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x7fffe6f58000 - 0x7fffe6f5dffb libdyld.dylib (433.5) <E7268165-BE34-35CA-8488-BCD4D71C7EBC> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x7fffe6f5e000 - 0x7fffe6f5effb libkeymgr.dylib (28) <7AA011A9-DC21-3488-BF73-3B5B14D1FDD6> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x7fffe6f5f000 - 0x7fffe6f6bfff libkxld.dylib (3789.73.13) <9A739C49-DD82-3B7F-AF41-60395C1AE071> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x7fffe6f6c000 - 0x7fffe6f6cfff liblaunch.dylib (972.70.1) <B856ABD2-896E-3DE0-B2C8-146A6AF8E2A7> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x7fffe6f6d000 - 0x7fffe6f72ff3 libmacho.dylib (898) <17D5D855-F6C3-3B04-B680-E9BF02EF8AED> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x7fffe6f73000 - 0x7fffe6f75ff3 libquarantine.dylib (85.50.1) <12448CC2-378E-35F3-BE33-9DC395A5B970> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x7fffe6f76000 - 0x7fffe6f77ffb libremovefile.dylib (45) <38D4CB9C-10CD-30D3-8B7B-A515EC75FE85> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x7fffe6f78000 - 0x7fffe6f90ff7 libsystem_asl.dylib (349.50.5) <096E4228-3B7C-30A6-8B13-EC909A64499A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x7fffe6f91000 - 0x7fffe6f91ff7 libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) <10DC5404-73AB-35B3-A277-A8AFECB476EB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x7fffe6f92000 - 0x7fffe701ffef libsystem_c.dylib (1158.50.2) <E5AE5244-7D0C-36AC-8BB6-C7AE7EA52A4B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x7fffe7020000 - 0x7fffe7023ffb libsystem_configuration.dylib (888.60.2) <BECC01A2-CA8D-31E6-BCDF-D452965FA976> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x7fffe7024000 - 0x7fffe7027fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (41.4) <7D26DE79-B424-3450-85E1-F7FAB32714AB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x7fffe7028000 - 0x7fffe7040fff libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.50.4) <EC6FCF07-DCFB-3A03-9CC9-6DD3709974C6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x7fffe7041000 - 0x7fffe7047fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.50.9) <CC960215-0B1B-3822-A13A-3DDE96FA796F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x7fffe7048000 - 0x7fffe7071ff7 libsystem_info.dylib (503.50.4) <611DB84C-BF70-3F92-8702-B9F28A900920> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x7fffe7072000 - 0x7fffe7094ff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (3789.73.13) <AA3C2E69-1311-3DC3-89C2-9502F1A34E00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7fffe7095000 - 0x7fffe70dcfe7 libsystem_m.dylib (3121.6) <86D499B5-BBDC-3D3B-8A4E-97AE8E6672A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x7fffe70dd000 - 0x7fffe70fbff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (116.50.8) <A3D15F17-99A6-3367-8C7E-4280E8619C95> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x7fffe70fc000 - 0x7fffe7155ffb libsystem_network.dylib (856.60.1) <369D0221-56CA-3C3E-9EDE-94B41CAE77B7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x7fffe7156000 - 0x7fffe715fff3 libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.60.2) <B021F2B3-8A75-3633-ABB0-FC012B8E9B0C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x7fffe7160000 - 0x7fffe7169ff3 libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1) <B8160190-A069-3B3A-BDF6-2AA408221FAE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x7fffe716a000 - 0x7fffe7172fe7 libsystem_platform.dylib (126.50.8) <897462FD-B318-321B-A554-E61982630F7E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x7fffe7173000 - 0x7fffe717dff7 libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.60.3) <B8FB5E20-3295-39E2-B5EB-B464D1D4B104> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7fffe717e000 - 0x7fffe7181ff7 libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.70.2) <19320A42-2E3B-361B-BBDA-2F5F2E87B100> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x7fffe7182000 - 0x7fffe7183ff3 libsystem_secinit.dylib (24.50.4) <F78B847B-3565-3E4B-98A6-F7AD40392E2D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x7fffe7184000 - 0x7fffe718bffb libsystem_symptoms.dylib (532.50.47) <3390E07C-C1CE-348F-ADBD-2C5440B45EAA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib 0x7fffe718c000 - 0x7fffe719fff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (518.70.1) <AC63A7FE-50D9-3A30-96E6-F6B7FF16E465> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x7fffe71a0000 - 0x7fffe71a5ffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <3D50D8A8-C460-334D-A519-2DA841102C6B> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x7fffe71a6000 - 0x7fffe71cfff7 libxpc.dylib (972.70.1) <BF896DF0-D8E9-31A8-A4B3-01120BFEEE52> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 1 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 1711747 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=303.8M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=303.8M(100%) Writable regions: Total=1.6G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.6G(100%) VIRTUAL REGION REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) =========== ======= ======= Accelerate framework 256K 3 Activity Tracing 256K 2 CG backing stores 992K 3 CG image 184K 12 CoreAnimation 4K 2 CoreUI image data 144K 2 CoreUI image file 176K 4 Foundation 4K 2 Kernel Alloc Once 8K 2 MALLOC 1.0G 177 MALLOC guard page 48K 10 Mach message 24K 3 Memory Tag 242 12K 2 STACK GUARD 8256K 25 Stack 95.4M 26 VM_ALLOCATE 2.0G 17 VM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 32K 2 reserved VM address space (unallocated) __DATA 32.1M 237 __GLSLBUILTINS 2588K 2 __IMAGE 528K 2 __LINKEDIT 117.8M 10 __TEXT 186.0M 239 __UNICODE 556K 2 mapped file 104.6M 19 shared memory 16.6M 16 =========== ======= ======= TOTAL 3.5G 796 TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 3.5G 796 Pkol2 2d
2d wow51900319 problem since yesterday, whenever I tried to enter wow, I've got wow51900319 error and disconnected every 2~3 min. Is it my internet connection problem or realm problem?Alzebra3 2d
2d Flickering Ground/Integrated Graphics Card When I log into World of Warcraft on this computer, the ground or whatever's not the sky or very far away flickers. Also, the grass is on acid and goes from yellow to that really bad crayon color that's not yellow but not green, then to blue and it's disgusting. Anyways, I was wondering if switching to my integrated graphics card would help this; my integrated graphics card isn't on the "unsupported list" for World of Warcraft. How would I go about doing this? When I go into System>Advanced and click on the options for "Graphics Card", all I see is "Auto Detect" and "AMD FirePro W4170M (FireGL V)", which isn't meant for gaming.Kurf0 2d
2d Forcing native resolution was a mistake Before the BFA Pre-patch, you could choose the resolution the game would be rendered at. This has now been changed and the game forces the window to render at native resolution, with the option to reduce the effective 3D rendered resolution from 50% to 100%. This has a couple of side effects, some good some bad. The game now has sharper UI elements due to being rendered at native resolution You can have sharp UI elements and still render the game at a lower resolution to run better (to a degree) Now, you could manually do the second point before by manually selecting the max resolution of your monitor and going to the advanced settings and changing the render scale. Now it's the default mode. There are some issues with this though. Rendering the viewport of the game at native resolution is still drastically more difficult to run. For example, before the pre-patch I would run the game at 1440x900, with the render scale at 100%. I did this because the effective resolution I run at was 1400x900 in my system settings (between default and more space in the scaled resolution), which created a clean look. I lost out on the sharper UI elements and text this way, but it drastically increased performance. The new method locks the screen at my native resolution (2560x1600), and with integrated graphics (13" 2013 macbook pro) this is an extremely hard resolution to push. Now, I can (and I have) turned the resolution scaling for the 3D world down to 50%, and it helps, but it's nowhere near the performance I had prior to the pre-patch. While the actual graphical content of this patch hasn't changed all that much (for example the geometry that is being rendered and whatnot) the performance loss is still large, because prior to the pre-patch the game was only pushing about 1.3 million pixels (1440x900), and with the 8.0 patch, the game now pushes full native resolution of nearly 4.1 million pixels (2560x1600) to the display. These changes drastically lower performance and increase heat produced in older laptops, without creating a substantial increase in graphical fidelity. I'm not saying the changes you have implemented have not improved certain things. Yes I'm gaining nice spell artwork and smoother text, and it's much easier to manage resolutions and scaling (not needing to match the resolution to your system preferences and whatnot), but the cost is simply too high. Please give us an option to run at a non-native resolution again, without render scaling.Dairdran30 2d
2d Weather Effects on MAC? Hello, I was just wondering about weather effects on a MAC. My wife and I are standing beside each other in stormwind (me on a PC and her on a MAC). When I look up I see snow falling but she does not. we compared settings and things seem to be matching. I was just wondering if there is something we are missing as this isn't the first time I see weather effects that she doesn't Thanks!Brillina10 2d
2d WOW keep redownloading - external hard drive So I downloaded WOW directly to my external hard drive because it takes up way too much space on my Macbook Pro. With that being said, everytime i open up battle.net it makes me redownload the WOW app from the beginning. Did i do something wrong?Jocecity0 2d
3d BattleOfAzeroth new arenas and other loading Hey hows it going? I recently returned to the game to play when this expansion dropped. I have had 0 problems with anything except now that I am geared I started to run rated arenas. For whatever reason I cannot zone into any battle of Azeroth arena in the allotted start time.... no matter how quickly I hit "join battle" by the time I zone in my partner is dead and then once I'm zoned in they kill me. Ive tried deleting my WTF folder and turning down my system settings... its extremely frustrating as I am super competitive... its basically the only reason I returned to the game(arena). I'm also experiencing it when zoning into any BofA dungeons except no one really cares how long it takes you to zone in for a dungeon... in arena it matters. I'm already ready to quit playing again after losing 4 times due to this problem after starting 13-4... Mac specs - iMac(21.5 inch, late 2013) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory- 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics- Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB..... says I have 1 TB SATA Disk and I'm only occupying 75 GBs of the 1 TB(915 GB available) Please help...Miami6 3d
4d Raids are Unplayable in BFA Can someone explain to me why am I able to get around 60 fps steadily out in the open world and dungeons, but in Uldir on boss fights my fps drastically drops down to 10-18 fps? BTW I'm playing on the lowest graphic settings in the system menu for Raids. If I'm able to play modern games on my bootcamp partition on Ultra settings and get a steady 60 fps if not more, then darn I should be able to play a game that's over 10 years old, or at least you would think. Think it's time for WoW to come into 2018 and utilize the GPU instead of the CPU. MacPro (mid 2012) Processor - 2 x 2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Graphics - Radeon RX 480 8192 MB Memory - 32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3Blacck8 4d
4d Game refuses to launch Currently on 10.13.5 and unable to update due to system policy. Every time I launch, I receive a segfault. Here's part of the log, let me know if you need more information! Process: World of Warcraft [53965] Path: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft Identifier: com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft Version: 8.0.1 (8.0.1.27326) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: World of Warcraft [53965] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2018-08-13 11:34:10.942 -0400 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.5 (17F77) Report Version: 12 Bridge OS Version: 3.0 (14Y664) Anonymous UUID: 739FA37F-3866-B1BA-D68C-382395AFD7C5 Sleep/Wake UUID: 759A9E7E-751D-4458-9667-55DD6CA92109 Time Awake Since Boot: 440000 seconds Time Since Wake: 770 seconds System Integrity Protection: disabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000812c9ad82 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler [0] VM Regions Near 0x812c9ad82: __LINKEDIT 0000000108292000-00000001082ad000 [ 108K] r--/rwx SM=COW /usr/lib/dyld --> MALLOC_NANO 0000600000000000-0000600000200000 [ 2048K] rw-/rwx SM=PRV Application Specific Information: /usr/lib/libpreload.dylibProslasher8 4d
5d Razer Naga mouse numkeys not working properly I cannot use my razer naga numeric mouse keys for abilities. I start to type a message and the keys would type the character for which they are mapped to, however, when i use the num keys for abilities, nothing happens. I am running the latest OSX version and I have made sure my driver from Razer is up to date. Any suggestions?Bralley24 5d
5d Damage Numbers Gone So the 7.1 patch landed today. I disabled all of my add-ons prior to logging on, since this isn't my first rodeo and I know how out-of-date patches can make things wonky in game. First thing I noticed: the damage numbers above the mobs were gone. All of the damage numbers. I still get a scrolling text indicator for things like Heating Up, and heals, but I literally have no idea what damage I'm doing. I have ALL of the add-ons disabled. I have rebuilt the Interface, Cache, and WTF folders, as per the suggestion at https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300544. I even threw myself upon the mercy of trade chat to see if there were any ideas, only to receive the expected snide responses. Does anyone have any ideas? It is very disorienting to not know what damage I'm doing in a fight.Rodef5 5d
6d Imac not working with new update running on a iMac from 2011. Really sucks if I'm screwed out of not being able to play anymore cause of update requirements. please helpKalismor19 6d
Sep 16 Crashing I've been experiencing freezing and crashing frequently playing WoW on iMac 21.5 late 2015 that has an Intel iris pro graphics 6200 1536 MB. Is 1536 MB allocation to video ram the reason why this computer is freezing and crashing? Thanking you in advance for your responseLintha1 Sep 16
Sep 16 MacBook Pro with external monitor issue Hey folks! I'm using a MacBook Pro 2016 edition with the upgraded video card (4mb). I have connected my laptop to a dell 32 inch external monitor via mDp. I just don't know what setting to run in game. I have almost run all permutations, but seems I can't really play at 60fps past video settings at 3. and forget about raids, Fps will drop to like 10. I know it has to do something with the external monitor and resolution settings etc... if anyone has any thoughts, please let me know. TY!!!!!Vade3 Sep 16
Sep 16 WoW Gaming Mouse No Longer Works World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse no longer works. None of the old console commands work. I am tossing my mouse. Probably will never buy anything from Steelseries or products endorsed by Blizzard again.Greif53 Sep 16
Sep 15 DBM not updating I've moved the folder into the addons section of the interface folder, but it's not coming up when I check my addons in game.Nightspector3 Sep 15
Sep 15 i got the error BLZBNTAGT00000BCA i got the error BLZBNTAGT00000BCA It has been a long time since i've bothered playing and i tried fallowing the instructions in this link i was sent to https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31681 but alas. none of it worked....can anyone help?Muhzeeki1 Sep 15
Sep 15 Mac Keyboards changing behavior in game Relatively new 27 iMac, latest version of High Sierra (10.13.6). Just recently I started getting odd behavior with my keyboard while playing. The keyboard randomly assumes the ctrl key is held down for any of my key presses. For example, I use S for various standard attacks. Suddenly, S controls Sound Effects, not barbed shot. Once that occurs most of my keys are off. M no longer brings up my map but toggles the in-game music on and off. Once I quit WoW the problem persists at the OS level and other applications. The only way to reset the keyboard I've found is to log out, then back in. I haven't noticed they keyboard change in any other applications, but once it happens in WoW it seems to be persistent. This is true for Bluetooth as well as a USB keyboard. This sound familiar to anyone? Only started happening in the last week or so. No updates I can think of with the software in that time frame.Rhombus0 Sep 15
Sep 15 No Audio - WoW, D3 Etc. Hey, I've been working with an issue or the past few weeks and now it's become annoying to play without sound. Any Blizzard game I have, the audio does not work. I've uninstalled/reinstalled everything, before reinstalling I purged all of the game files AND all of the Blizzard relate files in /~Library/Application Support and /Library/Application support. Nothing seems to be working. I am able to get sound when I install WoW on a VM running Windows 10. My machine: Mac Pro 2013 3.5Ghz 6-Core Xeon 64GB Memory AMD Firepro D500 3GB Anyone experience something like this before? Any help would be appreciated. Blizzard support is stumped and referred me here :) Thank you.Wilsey1 Sep 15
Sep 14 iMac or Macbook Pro plus dock Hi, I'm looking at finally upgrading my late 2013 27" iMac. I don't need the absolute best specs or I'd go a windows option and I just prefer macOS these days. While I've been happy with my iMac, I do travel for work every 5 - 6 weeks for a week and therefore I miss out on playing 1 week in every 5 or 6 (but that might be a good thing lol). This has sparked a thought. Could a 2018 MBP (i7, 560x Radeon with 16BG RAM) with a Henge Vertical dock plus an LG Ultrafine 5k monitor be a better option than just getting a (hopefully announced next week) new iMac? Its going to cost more to go the MBP option but might be more versatile. I guess my major concern is would a MBP overheat playing WoW for a few hours in a vertical dock? Any thoughts? ThanksRandori3 Sep 14
Sep 14 Kernel Task is going crazy. EDIT: PERSONAL FIX IN NEW COMMENT No idea why but this means that it's identifying something in the wow client as a rogue process. As a result it's eating up as much CPU as possible to prevent parts from overheating whenever wow is running. I'm kind of at a loss because the state of the game's graphics' reliability have been going down since high sierra & 7.3.5Kurorai8 Sep 14
Sep 14 Unable to open ticket in game On 10.10.5, when I try to open a support ticket from in-game, the pane remains solid white, and the reload button doesn't appear to actually function. Anyone else see this?Glaras1 Sep 14
Sep 14 MSAA anti-aliasing causes hang WoW is hanging my entire system if I have anti-aliasing set to MSAA (x2, x4, x8 all have the problem). I guess MacOS detects something horrible is going on and eventually logs me out. This especially happens in dungeons, I can reproduce this very reliably by setting AA to MSAA and running around in the first room of Shrine of the Storm. All of my other settings are set to the max. Setting AA to CMAA seems to have resolved the issue (I hope - I haven't run with it very long). I have an nVidia 1080Ti and the latest nVidia driver installed. Vertical sync, FPS cap, windowed mode make no difference FWIW.Zyndraa6 Sep 14
Sep 14 BFA Client freezes entire OS, force restart. Hey there! I noticed that WoW has been freezing my entire OS for about 18 hours now. Can't really tell if there's a major recurring factor (perhaps tabbing out as launching?) but I noticed issues starting last night. This has forced me into about 8 forced restarts. I also noticed that launching the in-game helper would also freeze the client. iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB Up to date on everything.Krekko4 Sep 14
Sep 13 Update won't install, game won't run Opened Battle.net and it says 'waiting on another installation or update' but it seems to be stuck. And I can't open Warcraft from the World of Warcraft icon. Help!Thedarklady1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Freezing and Lag on Mac I play on new 13” MacBook Pro and for some reason a keep expirencing freezing.My FPS seems to be fine throughout the game but for some reason every couple seconds it freezesDompimpim0 Sep 12
Sep 10 /reload ui is anyone else having problems with the command /reload ui. where some or all your spells icon disappear? Astis26 Sep 10
Sep 9 Red Screen of Death? I walked away from my computer to get a snack, and when I came back it had locked. When I unlocked it the WoW screen was all red. ESC did not bring up the menu, but I could hear the sound that it was opening, but everything was red. So I did /reloadui, which then turned the screen black. I alt tabbed to open Activity Monitor to kill the WoW process, and then suddenly everything rendered fine. I was in Stormwind, about to start the new quest line for Darkshore (in case where I was mattered?). MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016) Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Graphics: Radeon Pro 460 4096 MB Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB Graphics settings: Fullscreen (Windowed) Quality 5 (recommended defaults) with Vertical Sync enabledBellexandria6 Sep 9
Sep 8 Client says game is running when it isn't My battle.net client says WoW is running when it isn't and I have to restart my computer in order for it to stop and allow an update to happen. I am using a Mac. I've tried deleting the caches, activity monitor, and uninstalling/reinstalling battle.net.Grivous2 Sep 8
Sep 8 [BUG]That "agent" thing again . . . I'm having an issue where the Wow or Blizzard client isn't exiting cleanly and leaves an "agent" process running. This causes a problem because the Blizzard Launcher gives me an error "Game is running. An update is available and will be applied when the game closes." If I don't get the update, then I can't log in to play. I used to be able to use the Activity Monitor to find and quit or force quit the process. I did try quitting and force quitting the Agent with the Blizz icon next to it. It didn't work :( Now I can't even be sure which 'agent' is the correct one to force quit. Last time this happened, I had to restart. I don't like doing restarts to fix a recurring issue like this. Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac18,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 4.2 GHz Graphics:Radeon Pro 580 VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 8192 MB iMac: Display Type: Built-In Retina LCD Resolution: 5120 x 2880 Retina System Version: macOS 10.13.6 (17G65)Rhiane7 Sep 8
Sep 8 Razer Naga shift + number not working I just purchased an iMac.. game runs smooth on high settings. But my Razer Naga doesn't work with shift + the number. I found an old locked thread on the issue, but nothing seemed to solve it for me. I've already updated to the 2.0 Razer drivers. Help?Ryanix6 Sep 8
Sep 8 Graphics issues that made it to live Hi all: please post in this thread if you are experiencing specific, non performance-related graphical glitches now that 8.0 is live. Please include detailed system info, including OS revision and graphics card. Many thanks to MVPs Omegall & Tiapriestess, as well as the dev team at Blizzard, for devoting time and energy to investigating and resolving these issues. :) Your dedication to a relatively small slice of the overall user base is appreciated. CONFIRMED BUT NOT YET FIXED: • Lack of true fullscreen and the the inability to scale the Mac resolution appropriately at default has caused MYRIAD issue for almost all individuals using Retina displays. In many cases, it has been difficult/impossible to restore pre-patch performance with comparable visual fidelity in spite of the improved client efficiency. It is possible that user-friendly tools / settings to better manage game resolution outside of a true fullscreen mode would alleviate some of these concerns. • Weird cross-hatching occurring on certain textures; two locations noted in the old world so far. One: flickering cross-hatching textures appearing on some ceiling elements while moving down the first spiral ramp into AQ. Two: noted on some textures in Dun Niffelem in Storm Peaks, as shown below: https://imgur.com/a/yIepkUW • (Old bug) Bug in reflection on water when flying on a flying mount - reflection seems enormous and is placed far away from the player on the surface of the water. Most evident at certain camera angles. UNCONFIRMED: • Horizontal rippling effect on graphics resulting in nausea; Nvidia 755 (1GB Vram below minimum specs, OS 10.13.6, cause of issue unclear) • Report of certain spell effects (Divine Shield, Fire Blast, Serpent Shot) causing the game window to flicker black for just a moment. (1 report - iMac with AMD560) • Some world objects rendering improperly as rapidly flashing polygons. (Radeon Pro 455 2048 MB / Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB laptops) REPORTED FIXED: • Weird popping or clipping on bands of semi-distant terrain, particularly noticeable on hills and mountains. As you move closer to terrain, a band of mountains will change in texture in lighting and texture/focus in a "pop", then slowly fade to the correct focus / texture / lighting as you approach. Then the next, slightly more distant band will "pop" in the same way and fade back to normal. A good demonstration can be seen taking the flight path from Old Dalaran to Dun Niffelem while looking downward at the snowy terrain. Nvidia only; reported to be a bug in Nvidia driver? Update 8/15: recent builds appear to have changed *something*; the banding effect is still present, but appears more "glitchy" than the previous smoother transitions. The band of terrain may now flicker or even turn completely black. (This happened in SIlithus during the quests to obtain the Heart of Azeroth.) At other times, it manifests similarly to how it has been previously described. Update 8/21: Fixed via workaround (issue remains an Nvidia bug) • "Liquid Detail" settings are causing a crash when players try to access the Shaman class hall. Turning "Liquid Detail" to low will allow players to log in without crashing. Crashing fixed. • Certain objects appear to be drawn-in too late - a great example is the banners in Stormwind. Even with Environment Detail and Ground Clutter settings maxed, the walls of Stormwind will be blank until I get very close and then the banners draw in somewhat abruptly. As you fly around Stormwind this results in the whole city looking like it has a lot of pop-up and it looks significantly worse than 7.x. Nvidia only Appears to have been completely resolved in recent builds.Caterpansy48 Sep 8
Sep 8 trouble launching the blizzard update agent Having trouble launching the blizzard update agent, i've tried everything like turning off fire wall and everything forums had about this issue nothing works! I even tried updating my mac OS to high sierraWatahappan0 Sep 8