Mac Technical Support

Aug 15, 2012 Mac Monitor/flicker issue OK, I have a Mac Pro 2009 Processor 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon Memory 16 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4870 512 MB Software OS X 10.8 (12A269) Up until yesterday, I was running a 25" Handspree. The Handspree died and I now have a 27" LG Flatron E2742 Now, with the Handspree, I had no graphics-grade issues to speak of. However, with the LG, I get a peculiar issue with image flickering. The image quality out of game is crystal clear. In *beta,* also, crystal clear. On LIVE though, I get image flickering, especially when it relates to dialog boxes and text. Plus the fonts themselves are blurry. This seems to be happening in an "overlay" situation - the blurriness and flickering does not happen say, with names or with the game art. Now here's the weirdness - when I go Windowed mode, the text on my MAC is is also affected. Now my first thought was that this was a monitor issue, until I tried quitting the Mac client. When I did so, the whole screen went blue (which usually happens when a game is passing graphics control back to the OS) and now the monitor is once again crystal clear. So the graphics issue impacts my entire computer as long as the Live game client is active. The flickering/text issues happens even in Windowed mode. The flickering happens regardless as to what graphics settings (I used everything from Low to Ultra). This transition doesn't happen in Beta, but, as I stated, I don't have any issues with beta. I'm trying to find, if not the answer, a starting point for trying to diagnose the issue. I don't see anything stating that the monitor isn't supported by the graphics card, but then I have never really had to troubleshoot graphics issues before. And what is going on with beta where beta doesn't have ANY issues but Live does? I run both at the same graphics settings. The only difference is I don't use add ons in beta. Any ideas on where to start looking would be greatly appreciated. Update: Disabled ALL addons on Live and can recreate the flickering - and the blurry/flickery happens with WoW elements (such as the menu screen). Update 2: So I logged in to Win 7 (through Boot Camp) and the graphics quality at HIGH settings, with addons running, is spectacular. So I am disinclined to think it's the monitor OR the graphics card. This leads me to believe there is something about the way graphics are being handled in the Mac WoW client that is being handed differently in the beta client and that graphics handling is having an issue with the new monitor and gfx card configuration.Atanae7 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 SCII patching issue Ok, while I realize that these are the WoW Mac support forums, I have a catch 22 going on. I'm having trouble updating SCII and I'm trying to make a forum post about it... Forums won't let me post because I have no SCII characters... Which I can't make because I can't get into SCII yet... XD So I come here for assistance. I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan and I've finally got internet access (JUST in time for me to get ready to go home) =/. I had the infinite patch 1.4.4 loop and have gotten around it by manually patching 1.4.3. 1.4.4 is updating and it'll take the launcher a few minutes to get around to it, and even then it'll only get 1-2% into it before crashing. The good thing is that it's making progress, Im currently sitting at 31%, the bad thing is that I run the chow hall over here and I can't sit up all night trying to get my game to work. XD Also, twice now the game has actually launched during this update, the first time I had to hard-restart the computer and the second time it crashed after I clicked connect. I feel like the launcher is taunting me. =/ Is there a fix for this or am I just stuck doing it little by little? I don't mind really, s'long as I eventually get to play. But time is a precious commodity over here and I can't spare a ton of it re-launching the updater all day. Again I apologize for this being where it is, but I can't make posts in the SCII Mac Tech Support forums yet. Cheers.Scuttlefish2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Transferring my Wow PC folder to Mac? ok i tried on a general discussion and nobody gave me a clear answer. Basically, I play WoW on my PC, i recently got a MAcbook and would like to play it on my mac also. However, I don't have any discs, i basically downloaded it all via digital. However, I wish to AVOID having to download another 25gb! Is there a way I can use some of the PC WoW folder on my mac? some have said that the Data folder is basically the same between each other and that the only files that I need to have are the executables aka wow.app etc. Is that an option or do i have to literally redownload the whole game via mac client?Tinykratos10 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Not able to connect I've been trying to log onto my account, and though it accepts my password and authenticator code, it'll just say "Connecting" for about 30 seconds and then say "You've been disconnected from the server". Is there some maintenance going on, or is something else happening, or should I just wait for it to working again?Redlo1 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Installer stuck at 25% Hi there, I just bought a new retina Macbook Pro today (still on 10.7.4) and I'm trying to get WoW installed. The installer is hanging on world.MPQ at 25%. Any advice? Cheers Edit: Spontaneously fixed itselfGottfried0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Sudden poor Fps on Macbook Pro (Late 2008) Hi, I recently starting playing WoW again after taking a 3 month break. I used to run on average 45-50 fps in SW and around 30 in instances but now I am barely breaking 20 fps. It's especially bad in instances and raids, my fps in those hovers around 10-12 fps in 5 mans and 5 fps in raids. I looked up other threads with this issue and have deleted my cache folder in the Data folder and WoW folder, the WTF folders and let the Launcher fully update. Also I've done other suggestions like reseting my SMC, turning off add ons, setting my graphics card to Higher performance etc. Nothing has worked so far. The only major thing that has changed from the last time I played WoW was that I upgraded from Snow Leopard to Lion recently, I don't know if that has any significance at all. My specs are as follows: Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody (Late 2008) Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 256 MB Playing in clamshell mode on ViewSonic VX2450 WM 24" LED external monitor in 1920x1080 Thanks for any help you can provide.Lunalily1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Mists pre patch info Hello all. Just logged onto my home OS 10.5 machine and saw the notice that OS 10.5 was not going to be supported once the pre-patch went live. So, when is this happening? Since the game is released in September I assume it is soon. I know many will just yell 'spend the money on a new OS' but some of us are on a tight budget and have problems doing so. Getting notice a week or four before hand stating that I won't be able to play until I upgrade is poor business practice.Tragica5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Can't upgrade OS X yet; need date warning I'm not sure when I'll be able to purchase Mac OX 10.6. I'm guessing I won't be able to get info on the release date for the MoP Pre-patch (though if I could it'd be great!) so I'm wondering if there will be some warning somewhere shortly before its released so I could be checking. I need this because I keep extra items in my mailboxes, and I'll need warning to clear them out before I am suddenly unable to play due to the patch. If there won't be any prior warning... can I at least be sure that it will be on a Tuesday? Info from anyone on this would be greatly appreciated!Atenstein5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Mac Ingame keybinds not responsive I have ran across this problem where when i use an ability it dosnt respond unless i stop movinzg or example i cant use dash unless is top abruptly then use it . it is really affecting my game play anyone know of a way to fix it? Ps helpOtarthemad2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Connection issues while in Dungeons Hey fellow Mac/WoW fans I recently (last 3 weeks) have had serious issues with lag spikes while running dungeons. I don't believe its an issue with a connection on my end as I've had the same modem, router, and ISP for the last two years. I was wondering if any of you had any insight or similar experiences? Thanks in advance for any help!Megotfleas0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Computer appears to be behind a firewall Hello there, the downloader is trying to download the parch 4.3.4 but stop and give me the message your computer appears to be behind a firewall ... O.O All my firewall are OFF , computer firewall OFF , router firewall OFF ... its like that till the last 2 years and I never had any issues with downloading any patch, so why, all of the sudden do I get that message. I just dont know what to do more then I already have ... seriouly everything is OFF. So now what m I suppose to do?Xtra13 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Razer naga (synapse issue) Hi... I'm running MAC OS 10.7.3 and can't seem to get Razer Synapse (the download from razor under drivers) to work or even show up on my computer at all aside from the download itself. After it downloads it prompts me to restart which I do and then after I log back in the razor synapse interface just doesn't show up and I can't find it anywhere on my hard drive. I know what I'm looking for as my brother is using it on his mac but on snow leopard instead. I couldn't find any answers on google or the razor site so I'm posting my issue here. Its actually quite annoying as I can't set my mouse curser to move the way I want it. Anybody have any insight it would be much appreciated.Slamtoast4 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 new mac from mac transfer so got myself a shiny new mac this weekend (yea tax free day!). Did the mac to mac transfer to move files. new mac running OS 10.7.4 D3 check MOP beta Check WOW sad WOW launcher doesn't work. Tried using repair program. Said all is well. I can start wow from the WOW application in the folder. Running that still doesn't activate the launcher. Suggestions? Should I care? Or just make a new alias.Rayeh1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Nvidia Quadro 4000 for Mac So I can't see in the recommended system requirements: Mac® OS X 10.6.4 or newer: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor - NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better 4 GB system RAM Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel where it says that it can't run with a Quadro series Nvidia card. I know the Quadro is for high end design/graphics/video work which is what I need it for BUT I'm amazed that it doesn't fall into the "OR BETTER" category. None the less, every time I launch WOW or Starcraft 2 the minute something 3D needs rendering it crashes. WOW gets further into the game, it can show the loading screen and the character screen where SC2 wont even let me log in. Is there a setting on the Mac I can change to make this AWESOME card work with Blizzard games?Themonarch5 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Launcher Updater failed error Since I read about the MoP files to be DLed I was trying to see if I could start getting those done. I admit I hadn't had WoW opening with the launcher I just didn't think about it ... and anytime I open the launcher (after following the repairing corrupt files and all that) it still gives me an error box with Blizzard Updater failed with an internal error. Please contact Blizzard tech support. I can connect to the game just dandy, but just wondering if I have to do a fresh install ... sooo don't wanna do that. Any help is appreciated thanks! Edit - wanted to make sure I said that I did the deleting of the WTF, Cache and Interface folders. The Users/Blizzard folder, and the Cache in the Data folder and the MPQ.final thing. Same error after showing a download bar for like a few MBs, and just errors on start up every time. -iMac with 10.7.4Flynnlives0 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 freezing on cut scenes still/moving forward All of DS i have been freezing on cut-scenes. this has lead to me losing the opportunity to roll for gear on spine and a cple others. hence why i havent gotten my 2nd trinket lol... back to the point tho: will there be cut scenes in MOP? will there be a way to disable cut scenes in MOP? will i have the same freezing issue if there is no way to disable cut scenes in MOP? Why shouldnt there be an option to disable cut scenes? we see them once, we never watch them again...Warician1 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Solution to Beta Downloader Connection Issues Since the Beta downloader (interestingly named after 4.3.4: the last patch that I have already downloaded on my computer) randomly began appearing without any PRE notice of a 6GB bandwidth hog, we all seem to be experiencing some difficulty doing anything at all involving WoW (other complain even about BEta MoP and D3 issues...well, d3 goes without saying) This is a list of the errors I have received either in the same login session, or at some period since the downloader began. "Cannot load launcher" (3 times before skipping launcher and opening directly) "Your network appears to be behind a firewall" (is not in any way behind anything but a list of inaccurate WoW errors) "Unable to connect, please try again later if problem persists" (this happens 1-20 times eventually it will in fact connect sometimes after deleting cache, sometimes not) "Character not found" (nope, i see the character, he's right there) After dealing with these errors for 15 minutes I finally get this. "You have been disconnected from the server" Then... begin the process all over again. and guess what? THIS TIME I GET IN THE GAME! HOORAY! *Enter Bg, Latency goes over 1-2000 world or home. This bull!@#$ is indiscriminate . So I attempt to log onto battle.net forums to trouble shoot, but oh look! "Cannot load page" *click youtube : Loads *click google : loads Go to battle.net "Cannot load page" So I uninstalled worldofwarcraft and TA DAH! I don't get ANY login issues, I don't get any internet clipping, my bandwidth is at max power, I don't have an invisible 6GB downloader @!@%ing me around and I can access al the other beautiful games the internet has to offer with no problems! Way to go blizzard, you sure hit a winner by trying to release contenct BEFORE it's prepared to be released for a game that doesn't come out until Sept. 25th YEAHHHHHH let me preorder that now.....no.Tameshadows4 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 update assistance :) I have no clue if my Macbook Pro can handle anything beyond 10.5.8. I have looked around and can not find a way to do it. If anyone is knowledgeable enough or knows where I can go to find out it would be greatly appreciated. I find it hard to believe my 3 year old computer can not handle Mists but I fear it may not. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,2 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 4 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version: MBP52.008E.B05 SMC Version (system): 1.42f4Opii3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Camera Pitch Hello All - Thought I'd seek support amongst my fellow Mac users - this seems to be an issue the PC folks don't experience so I have come here after my other fruitless posts. Setup: MBP 2009 8GB RAM 10.7 Lion Right Hand - Razer Death Adder 3.5G + SteerMouse (left when pressed camera 360 around toon / right when pressed toon turns 360 / press together run forward) Left Hand - Razer Nostromos only two buttons bound for L/R strafing the rest are bound to ability macros. Have a look @ my video - it should clearly illustrate my issue with vertical pitch when strafing and mouse turning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=almTxpgVUwY *camera setting - only horizontal when moving*Annieoåkley1 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Transferring Hard drives/ computers Hey guys, I'm wanting to 1st of all get a new hard drive for my desktop PC. Secondly, I want to transfer wow onto my macbook pro and make sure all my addon preferences save, cause it would take me upwards of 12 hours to recreate my UI on my macbook pro. Anyone know how to make sure when I copy the wow folders or what folders I would need to copy to make sure my addon prefs. save? I'm mainly concerned with like RazerNaga / dr00dfocus / xperl etcSparkuhlz3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 [Mac] WoW 64-bit Feedback (4.3.4) Hey there Mac Community! Thanks for all the previous reports and feedback on the 64-bit client. Our team has read the feedbacks and what not and will continue to make improvements based on your information. We're creating a new thread for feedback and bug reporting. Please post any 64-bit bug reporting/feedback here. Thanks! ________________________________________________ Mac Tech Support for Baaaaahlizzard Entertainment | Sun-Thur I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.Machkhan13 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Launcher button grey/unclickable Not sure if this is a Mac specific problem, but I'm on a Mac so I guess it belongs here. Pretty self explanatory problem- when I open my launcher the 'play' button is grey and unclickable, no explanation given. I thought it might have been a University wifi firewall problem but there are guys down the hall who aren't having the same thing happen to them, but they are running Windows so I suppose that might have something to do with it. I tried running the background downloader and it gave me the error message "Invalid torrent file" I've also tried restarting, that didn't help either. Anyone have any suggestions?Kataklysmic2 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Gamma settings are not saved I'm running the mac client on a new MBP. I have to turn the brightness up or I can not see in dungeons. This is not a big deal but the gamma settings are not saved between sessions. Given that all other settings are saved, I can only assume its a bug. Do others have this problem? ThxZarconys14 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Thanks Blizzard Awesome, i go on vacation for 5 days and come back home ready to log on WoW, And now all of a sudden with little to no warning. BOOM. My Operating system won't run it. Don't you think it's only necessary to warn the people who pay you, a little more in advance, before you make destroy their playability? I feel sorry for the people who don't manage their subscription costs themselves, and now will be unable to play. GG Blizz.Crenshaw4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 WoW Crashing Hard; Started Today Wen I launched wow for the first time today, I got onw of those "updating non-critical files" updates, then a notice that I would be downloading a future update. I got to the point where I could log in and que'd up for a dungeon. Once in the dungeon, after a small skirmish, my machine froze up, hard, like back in System 7 days. Couldn't move the mouse, couldn't force quit, couldn't tab out. I had to hit the power button. This has happened three times. Whole computer locks up while I'm in game and I have to hit the power button.Yogopher6 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Updating OS X Hi there. I have recently discovered that upon the MoP pre-patch, you will no longer be able to launch the game from Mac OS X 10.5.x. I am currently running 10.5.8, and was just wondering how to go about updating my OS to 10.6 to continue playing the game, as I have no idea where to start. Thanks!Seasand6 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 No Sound on Mountain Lion Hi all, I just upgraded my mac that I have been playing WOW on regularly and the sound stopped working right after the upgrade. It works on the desktop applications (i.e. iTunes), and works on the wow sign-in screen. When I get into the world I have no sound. I can see it happening on my Logitech speakers as well since it shows from having a source to no source. When I am in this state, I can switch out to iTunes and it plays music fine so I am pretty sure it is a WOW only issue. My specs are below and I am using the built in Optical output, but the same problem happens with my creative wireless headsets. Anyone else run into this? -John Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac12,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 3.4 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 16 GB Boot ROM Version: IM121.0047.B1F SMC Version (system): 1.72f1Myrastus4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Severe FPS Drops in Dragon Soul Yes, I know there's already been a ton of these threads already. Sadly, I have yet to see a solution for it yet. Let me start by telling you that I have a completely up-to-date software and my WoW folder is set to Read/Write, to avoid suggestions regarding that. I have a Macbook Pro (early) 2011, i7 2.3 ghz Quad Core processor, 6750m Radeon HD graphics (1680x1050 native), 8 GB DDR3 RAM, running on Snow Leopard. Running all settings on "High", I get FPS varying from 60-130 (45-60-ish in Stormwind/Orgrimmar), although I already capped it at 60 to prevent pointless heat generation. Now, I have had the issue everybody's been having; videos loading in Dragon Soul crashing my game. However, I "think" I have fixed it for now by removing the cinematics folder. Anyway, my FPS is quite steady in 25-man Dragon Soul, except for some encounters where I (funnily enough) encounter severe FPS drops. This issue is only on Morchok during his black AoE phase, during Warlord Zon during his black AoE, increased damage taken phase, on Ultraxion sub-30%-ish, on Spine of Deathwing when we stack up for a barrel roll inside the hole, and lastly Madness of Deathwing when the Bloods and Blistering Tentacles spawn. Now the first week I had no lag, whatsoever. My game ran smoothly without any issues. No severe FPS drops on any of the encounters. After a week I started lagging more (Morchok, Zon and Ultraxion), and this week I have basically been experiencing lag on MOST of the encounters, during the aforementioned phases. This does, for some reason, not apply to LFR, though. I barely experience lag there anymore. Today on our Madness kill I froze up for 20-30 seconds each time blistering tentacles or bloods spawned, so I wound up turning off almost all my addons and set my graphics all to low/disabled and resolution down to 12xx-800, and I was STILL lagging and freezing up, just as badly. What gives, how can I fix this? If I turn down graphics to the lowest setting possible and resolution to 12xx-800, I should not STILL lag, should I? I also do not experience much lag in any other raids. Dragon Soul is just extreme, and I know my Mac is pretty good and should be able to run on good/high settings with steady 60+ fps, even in raids. TL;DR I lag like crazy in Dragon Soul, but I didn't have severe lag during the first week. My computer freezes up during certain boss phases, up to 40 seconds at a time, despite running on the lowest graphics and resolution settings possible, with most of addons disabled.Briskly17 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Radical and random FPS drops Hi. For the last 3-4 weeks I've been having this problem where my FPS randomly drops from 30-60+ to low 20s and the instantly to 7-15 frames then back to normal. The result is what looks like horrible lag almost as if I was about to DC, but then back to normal. Since the effect is so short lived, I'm not the type to complain about it. The problem is when this starts to happen, it happens every 5-10 seconds or so, making it impossible for me to stay focused and time my abilities right. The other side effect of this FPS lag is that my character animations keep reseting, meaning that if I race another player at 100% ground speed on a mount or on foot, I slowly lag behind to the point where it feels as if I was traveling at 60% ground speed. So basically I'm permanently slowed/gimped as long as this is happening. Please help. I've already followed the instructions given on these forums to similar threads to no avail. I've also tried playing with my settings and even re-installing WoW. This is pretty much last resort. Something I've noticed is that these FPS drops don't tend to happen for the first 1-2 hours after I log in. I tend to notice them in prolonged playtimes, but when this effect starts to happen, it persists. The other thing I've noticed is that these past few weeks I've been playing on 2 different servers a lot and when I first switch servers and log in on a character there, I get get FPS drops. Judging from the past, my FPS normally hovers at close to 30 or 60 depending on where I am.Lohengrune1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 11, 2012 Proper way to copy over MoP Data DL? So I am downloading the MoP Patch on the Live Launcher at work today on my laptop. I have horrible internet at home so I would like to know the files/proper way to copy what was downloaded to my home computer... Is it just the /Applications/World Of Warcraft/TempMig folder that is being downloaded today or do other things need to be copied as well?Fleurdesang1 Aug 11, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 Alt Keys, Razr Naga, And more. So I got a new macbook pro running on Lion. My naga works, my alt keys/shift/etc work great with my naga. I use a dynex keyboard and plug it into my mac. I had to adjust the modifier keys so my command key works as my option key. All my alt keybinds work perfect when I use alt and a naga button. None of my keybinds work when I use alt and a key on my keyboard (F,Q,T etc). I noticed this using healbot because alt right click used to be my dispel which no longer works. Any work arounds for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!Freddycougar10 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 When I try to log in, entire internet crashes (If it is relevant, this is on another account of mine) Once I open the game, type in my login info and hit enter to connect, my entire internet gets disconnected. It won't work until I run downstairs and reset the router. This has never happened until today (about 3 hours ago, tried playing again just now and same thing happened) Any ideas?Sigi2 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 How do you check what version you have? Ok so i found out the cost of upgrading, but how do you check your current version?Faliz1 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 SystemCheck_enUS and OS X 10.8 security issue I was going to update my beta profile and when I tried to run SystemCheck_enUS, it came back with the error that it was not signed and would not run due to security settings. I understand that I can turn down the security settings on Gatekeeper but I would rather not for security purposes. I believe everybody can understand that given the events of 08-04-2012. Would it be possible for the the dev who maintains this tool to sign it using the key that Blizzard has with Apple? I know Blizzard is signing WoW as I can run it on default security settings. Thanks!Sheliy1 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 No add on bar, can't train arch, no auction Okay so first my specs: CPU: 2.53 GHz intel core 2 duo RAM: 4 GB (ddr3) Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6450 OS: Lion 10.7.4 game: just the cata upgrade (on top of the regular game of course) Now my issues: 1. I have no add on bar on my start up character screen. 2. When I click the Archeology skill trainer (the one in Exodor) the chat window is blank. So it pops up but is blank. 3. When I go to the auction house in Exodor (although I haven't tried anywhere else) and go to browse nothing shows up. It tells me there is NOTHING in any category for auction. >:( help?Akinaa0 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 Two cursors Hi, recently i brought a monitor for my macbook pro. After i hooked it up with my mac, there is an extra cursor appeared on my wow window. The extra cursor that appeared after i hooked up with my external monitor is like a reflection of the original one. If i move my cursor to the center of the wow windows, that "extra" cursor would do the same. if i move my cursor to the bottom right conner, it would moved to the upper left conner, etc. If anyone could tell me what's happening and how do i fix it, i would appreciate it. Thanks!Murson0 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Jumpy, radical, low FPS The past few weeks I've had problems with low framerate, but not only that its been entirely inconsistent and will jump from high to low back and forth on my meter from say 60 to 8 to 65 to 14 to 68 to 12. I know its not my internet or computer because nearly everytime I will test both separately, they'll be fine, restart both, problem persists. Yesterday it was affecting me consistently for hours until I deleted my cache,interface, and WTF folders. Thought my problems were over after such an easy fix I couldn't have dreamed would have done it the past few weeks that I never even tried it for this issue until now because I thought the inconsistency determined that it couldnt be my interface or anything like that because it will act fine at times. But this seemingly did the trick, for hours I had good speedy game play without the slightest inconsistent problem affecting me. After about an hour of play today, suddenly , my FPS is wacky and jumpy again. Going from the nice average 60 its been at since about this time yesterday, to the jumpy irradical FPS thats been affecting me for weeks, but decided to take a nice break yesterday when i reset my folders.Magiguru4 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Macbook Pro getting too hot My macbook seems to be getting very hot running wow, and the screen will randomly mess up the game. I have to restart the game and then it works. and ideas?Mokkthrak9 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Will my upgrades be worth it? I'm upgrading my 2009 MacBook Pro for Mists of Pandaria. I'm going from 2GB RAM up to 8GB. I'm also putting in a new 500GB Hard drive (I only have 160GB currently) for other purposes, and will be doing a clean install of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. My question is, will this be worth it? It's only about $130 worth of upgrades, which seriously beats buying a new machine (~$1200). The only thing I'm concerned about is whether my graphics card will be sufficient. It's an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256MB of GRAM. If I play on low settings, this should be fine, right?Alatär0 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Load in Screen Slow The first load in screen after character selection is slow, 30-45 secs slow, after the first load in screen, transitions to and from raid load ins etc feel normal, rather snappy actually. Is this a product of the 64 bit client? normal anyways? or is my stuff messed up?Batar3 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Pulsatile lagg after 2-3 min of playing!! It's been like a week and a half that when I start playing everything is smooth, but after 2-3 min I start getting a pulsatile lagg, like slow motion 1 second and then fast forward to compensate for the next second. I have disabled all addons, graphics are at minimum, basically only have Warcraft installed. My latency is around 100 home and world. H The lagg get worse as time Passes to a point I can't move correctly. This Only gets corrected by restarting the session and only after a while. Note that for the first minute the runs very smoothly. I have disabled the background download options and deleted all running programs upon compute launching and yet that lagg is still there. These are my lap specifications. I upgraded to 4 Gb in Ram up from 2 Display 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors Supported resolutions: 1280 by 800 (native), 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio stretched; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio stretched Graphics and video support NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3 Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors Built-in iSight camera Mini DisplayPort Pure digital video output DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (optional) VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (optional) Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter supports 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display (optional) Input Built-in full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports two-finger scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities Processor and memory 2.26GHz or 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed 1066MHz frontside bus 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) or 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB Storage 160GB or 250GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard drive; optional 320GB or 500GB 5400-rpm hard drive, or 128GB or 256GB solid-state drive4 8x slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) Maximum write: 8x DVD-R, DVD+R; 4x DVD-R DL (double layer), DVD+R DL (double layer), DVD-RW, DVD+RW; 24x CD-R; 10x CD-RW Maximum read: 8x DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-ROM; 6x DVD-ROM (double layer DVD-9), DVD-R DL (double layer), DVD+R DL (double layer), DVD-RW, DVD+RW; 24x CDCherrystone1 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Cataclysm Mac Installation Problems. Hi I m trying to install the game on my mac. I loaded the disc ran the installer, It loaded the launcher. The first file that it is trying to download gets stuck on 22.2/23.0MB (96%) The downloaded section on the Connection info shows 50gb downloaded. I appreciate supplying the rest of the world their patch but I would like to get the game working before my Bandwidth runs out. I am running OSX 10.6.5 and have 40gb free now. I am on a fiber internet connection with uber throughput. I had patching issues on 4.0.0 and had to reinstall the machine. this is a fresh install of WoW from the online installer. Cat is from retail box. I have cleared the WTF/Temp folders, repaired all file permissions, run WoW Repair and reinstalled the game from the client. What else should I have to do to play this game? Alamaer5 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Razer / Modifiers Two different questions There are TWO SEPERATE issues being discussed in Razer or Modifier posts. It is a tad confusing :) 1. The original post I saw discussing this was saying that assigning the buttons on the mouse to be modifiers, Alt, Ctrl or shift as buttons on the mouse wasn't working. 2. The later posts are about the modifier itself not working. eg. /cast [nomod] Ability 1 /cast [mod:shift] Ability 2 Assuming this macro is bound to a mouse button &/or hotkey, and on use (mouse) does not recognize the modifier. In this instance the modifier key could be from the keyboard but the MOUSE button using the macro is where the modifier fails. So modifiers are not being recognised from the mouse in this 2nd type but in quite DIFFERENT situations to the 1st type. This 2nd one seems to have been addressed by Blizz. With a link to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743696123?page=3#49 I have a Mac, my Logitech G700 mouse still recognizes my alt, ctrl, shift button assignments. Set up from the mouse 'SteerMouse' software outside of Wow. Addressing the first problem :- With my initial set up of the Razer, I thought I could set up the Alt, Ctrl or Shift keys on my mouse. They did not act as a modifier that I could use with other keyboard keys eg. Alt (mouse) + 1 (keyboard) will not work it just activated 1. UNTIL I USED THIS LINK YAAAAYYYY OMG THE LINK ABOVE WORKS FOR THIS TOO. I can set up alt, ctrl, shift as modifier buttons on my new Razer mouse with millions of buttons :) So the link says copy and paste this defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft disable-expose-fix -bool YES into Terminal...... So I had to find Terminal :) Applications>Utilities>Terminal :):) I dislike the placement of ctrl and alt on the keyboard and assign them to my mouse for ease of use. Especially as pc and mac have alt & ctrl transposed on the keyboard. This also in essence triples my keyboard.Tapestry0 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Graphics settings locked So first off before I say anything let me put my system specs of my brand new 13' macbook pro up. Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro9,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 4 GB Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 4000 Type: GPU Bus: Built-In VRAM (Total): 384 MB Ok so now my problem is I can not access the highest level grapics for shadow quality, water detail, and sunshafts. While this is not the end of the world I can not for the life of me figure out why this is. My 4 year old macbook pro had access to all of those options and its graphics card was a nvidia geforce 9400m. From all the research I have done the intel hd graphics 4000 is at least 3 times better if not more so then the nvidia 9400m. Now what I cant understand is why I am not able to max out my graphics on a better graphics card. If there is a reason for this or if it is mistake let me knowIslingr6 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 upgrade to 2011 iMac worth it, or impatient? Hey fellow Mac users. Apologies if you get 37,543 of these threads a day, but I haven't found anyone asking about my specific computer(s) yet. Below I'll list my current 2008 Macbook Pro, along with the 2011 iMac I'm considering buying. I'd really appreciate if someone could let me know your opinion on if you think the iMac would noticeably smoke my current computer... or if buying it would be impatient, and I should wait for the late-2012/or-2013/or-who-knows-when iMac refresh. I've read similar threads on MacRumors.com, where they say the 2011 iMac is an outdated purchase now, but hey, we all know those people don't have Justice Points that need grindin'. :D If it helps, I'm currently running with "Fair" graphics (Sunshafts disabled, Liquid Detail on low), SMCFanControl on 5,000 RPM, and my FPS is usually in the 20s (it dips to the teens when Org is super populated). Thanks! Current computer: 2008 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB RAM (which I will add to whatever iMac I eventually buy) Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT 512 MB Possible purchase: 2011 iMac (21.5 inch) 2.7 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 4 GB RAM (I'd upgrade to 8 myself) AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MBKishidou12 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 WoW and Mac OS X Lion: Does it work for you? So the reason I'm asking this is I wanna know if it's okay to upgrade now from Snow Leopard to Lion. Basically whenever a new OS comes up, WoW takes a while to adjust... and in that adjustment period, performance is sketchy as it gets ironed out. As one of my main uses of my Mac is for WoW, I'm basing my decision to upgrade on whether WoW is at least as good played on Snow Leopard as it is on Lion. So for those of you who have upgraded to Lion... is it working out for you, or do you wish you'd stayed with Snow Leopard?Seralon12 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Trouble installing WOW on to mac Whenever I open the WOW launcher i receive an error message stating "Blizzard updater failed with internal error. Please contact Blizzard technical support". I have called them and they were not much help. Does anyone else have this issue/know how to solve this problem?Fleance3 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Brand new macbook pro freezing and crashing My husband came home with a brand new macbook pro for me - a replacement for a gaming PC neither of us trusted, or really understood. Alas, he is away and I need help. I downloaded and installed WoW - it is completely up to date. I have not attempted any repairs yet. The game starts off with any movement making it grindingly slow, then it freezes, stutters, and crashes the computer - I tried playing both full screen and windowed. Additionally it sometimes delivers lightening storms in the display. Please advise...is it just not up to running the game? or is there a possible problem? Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro9,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 8 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP91.00D3.B02 SMC Version (system): 2.1f170 (some deleted serial numbers) Display: there are 2 things Intel HD graphics 4000 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M: Edit: i have read more and am posting to say I am running mountain lion 10.8 after much searching i restarted my computer in 64 bit mode..running at lowest settings I have managed 2 fights in lfr...sigh I have a logitech G500 mouse and a Razer Lycosa keyboard. Your help/advice is highly appreciated! Thanks.Jaejae4 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 WoW Launcher quits unexpectedly Hi i just got WoW on my mac 3 days ago and been playing it and today , when i started the game launcher it just crashes saying " WoW launcher quits unexpectedly error" What should i do . I reseted my computer and everything and still keeps persisting.Darcs5 Aug 5, 2012
Aug 5, 2012 Crashing on spine cutscene Project: 1010 Build: 15595 Application: World of WarCraft Configuration: Retail Version: 4.3.4.15595 Branch: Revision: 159392 Code Type: X86 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.4.11 (8S2167) Executable UUID: 370C083D-AA23-2FF5-92A9-3E5C736397F7 Virtual Memory: 1442.73 MB App Up Time: 0 days, 0 hours, 22 minutes, 22 seconds System Up Time: 2 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes, 14 seconds Locale: enUS User: XXXXXXX Computer: XXXXXXXXXX Exe Built: Apr 10 2012 18:12:10 Free Disk Space: 167.72 GB Streaming Build: Yes Realm: Trollbane (206.18.98.163:3724) Local Zone: Above the Frozen Sea, Dragon Soul Local Player: √Öp, 020000000627F9EA, (13466.5,-12138.8,150.994) Locked Target: Sky Captain Swayze, F130DA3E0000004F, (13468.2,-12139.1,150.817) Total lua memory: 15436KB Current Addon: (null) Current Addon function: UNKNOWN Current Addon object: (null) Settings: SET readTOS "1" SET readEULA "1" SET readScanning "-1" SET readContest "-1" SET locale "enUS" SET showToolsUI "1" SET accounttype "CT" SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "-1" SET installType "Retail" SET hwDetect "0" SET gxVSync "0" SET videoOptionsVersion "4" SET playIntroMovie "4" SET Sound_MusicVolume "0" SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.5" SET farclip "185" SET reflectionMode "0" SET weatherDensity "0" SET mouseSpeed "0.85000002384186" SET gameTip "38" SET enterWorld "1" SET Sound_SFXVolume "0" SET Sound_OutputQuality "0" SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861" SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814" SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861" SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814" SET gxWindow "1" SET questLogCollapseFilter "-1" SET minimapTrackedInfo "24652" SET Gamma "1.000000" SET particleDensity "10" SET MovieRecordingQuality "0" SET Sound_MasterVolume "0.10000000149012" SET environmentDetail "50" SET preferredFullscreenMode "1" SET realmName "Trollbane" SET checkAddonVersion "0" SET baseMip "1" SET textureFilteringMode "0" SET lastCharacterIndex "1" SET accountList "!WoW2|WoW3|" ---------------------------------------- GxInfo ---------------------------------------- GxApi: OpenGL Shader Model: 2_0 Vertex: arbvp1 Pixel: arbfp1 Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc. Renderer: ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT OpenGL Engine Version: 2.0 ATI-1.5.14 ========================================================= Exception Raised! App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app Exception: 0 Error Code: 0x85100086 Time: 2012-08-04 22.09.13 PDT Error: Signal 0 Crashed Thread: 0x00000d03 --------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------- Threads --------------------------------------------------------- Thread 0x00000D03 0 0x001340C9 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 46937 1 0x000BB612 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" tart + 39502 2 0x9011073C "libSystem.B.dylib" _sigtramp + 49 3 0x00000000 4 0x9011073C "libSystem.B.dylib" _sigtramp + 49 5 0x2D979000 6 0xFFFF086E 7 0x0097D8CD "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2056877 8 0x0097E6ED "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2060493 9 0x0097E983 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2061155 10 0x00985910 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2089712 11 0x00839818 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 729592 12 0x0083BE08 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 739304 13 0x0083C0A8 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 739976 14 0x0084143D "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 761373 15 0x0085AADF "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 865471 16 0x0085BDB4 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 870292 17 0x008B7778 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 1245528 18 0x007B23EA "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 175562 19 0x007B54EC "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 188108 20 0x007B5B69 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 189769 21 0x007B5C2C "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 189964 22 0x00A04DDC "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2611132 23 0x000B20AB "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" tart + 1255 24 0x92E064D7 "com.apple.HIToolbox" GetCurrentEventLoop + 1554 25 0x92E05B7C "com.apple.HIToolbox" SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 370 26 0x92E05A41 "com.apple.HIToolbox" SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 55 27 0x92E0D0E3 "com.apple.HIToolbox" SendEventToEventTarget + 415 28 0x92E0688E "com.apple.HIToolbox" GetCurrentEventLoop + 2505 29 0x92E05B7C "com.apple.HIToolbox" SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 370 30 0x92E0CF7C "com.apple.HIToolbox" SendEventToEventTarget + 56 31 0x92E50EB3 "com.apple.HIToolbox" HLTBEventDispatcher + 123 32 0x92E4F8CB "com.apple.HIToolbox" RunApplicationEventLoop + 165 33 0x000B3A1F "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" tart + 7771 34 0x000B1CBF "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" tart + 251 35 0x000B1BED "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" tart + 41 Thread 0x00001C07 0 0x90024407 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x941B9F84 "libGLProgrammability.dylib" glvmUpdateTextureStructure + 2439 2 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00004A0B 0 0x90009817 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_msg_trap + 7 1 0x9082D227 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 2014 2 0x9082CA42 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunInMode + 61 3 0x9283139C "com.apple.Foundation" _NSAEDescriptorByConvertingObjectOfTypeInSuite + 5070 4 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 5 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00005907 0 0x90019D0C "libSystem.B.dylib" select + 12 1 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00005D03 0 0x90009817 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_msg_trap + 7 1 0x9082D227 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 2014 2 0x9082CA42 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunInMode + 61 3 0x928585DA "com.apple.Foundation" _NSMethodExceptionProem + 11062 4 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 5 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00005E0B 0 0x900BC25C "libSystem.B.dylib" sem_wait + 12 1 0x0015F838 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 224968 2 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00005F07 0 0x900BC25C "libSystem.B.dylib" sem_wait + 12 1 0x0015F838 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 224968 2 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00007003 0 0x900376A7 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_wait_until + 7 1 0x90039D72 "libSystem.B.dylib" usleep + 82 2 0x008BAE00 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 1259488 3 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 4 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 5 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 6 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00007103 0 0x900376A7 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_wait_until + 7 1 0x90039D72 "libSystem.B.dylib" usleep + 82 2 0x008BAE00 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 1259488 3 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 4 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 5 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 6 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00007603 0 0x90009817 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_msg_trap + 7 1 0x93203CB4 "com.apple.opengl" CGLGetSurface + 4506 2 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00007D03 0 0x900376A7 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_wait_until + 7 1 0x90039D72 "libSystem.B.dylib" usleep + 82 2 0x0017136B "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 297467 3 0x0015F838 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 224968 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x00007E03 0 0x90024407 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x0013604C "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 55004 2 0x009B9547 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 2301735 3 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 4 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 5 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 6 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000A123 0 0x90009817 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_msg_trap + 7 1 0x9082D227 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 2014 2 0x9082CA42 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunInMode + 61 3 0x91469356 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectsPublishedAndDied + 27340 4 0x91469171 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectsPublishedAndDied + 26855 5 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000ADE3 0 0x90047927 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x914765A4 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectPropertiesChanged + 7454 2 0x914764C6 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectPropertiesChanged + 7232 3 0x91474E42 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectPropertiesChanged + 1468 4 0x91474B8B "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectPropertiesChanged + 773 5 0x91469171 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioObjectsPublishedAndDied + 26855 6 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000AF03 0 0x900376A7 "libSystem.B.dylib" mach_wait_until + 7 1 0x00ABE0E8 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3369672 2 0x00AD8258 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3476536 3 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000B003 0 0x90047927 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x00135F71 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 54785 2 0x00D6128B "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 6134891 3 0x00D6135A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 6135098 4 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 5 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 6 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 7 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000B203 0 0x90019D0C "libSystem.B.dylib" select + 12 1 0x00D617A2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 6136194 2 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 3 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 4 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 5 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000B403 0 0x90024407 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x0013604C "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 55004 2 0x001E52B2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 772418 3 0x00144E9A "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116010 4 0x00145071 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" GetBattlenetAllocator + 116481 5 0x927FBCFC "com.apple.Foundation" _NSRemoveExceptionHandlerForLock + 388 6 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000B707 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x00ABDF19 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3369209 2 0x00AD81A2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3476354 3 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000BB03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x00ABDF19 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3369209 2 0x00AD81A2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" AssertAndCrash + 3476354 3 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000CF03 0 0x90024407 "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 7 1 0x026D3FCF "GLEngine" gliDestroyContext + 712372 2 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D30F 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D503 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D603 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D703 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D803 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000D903 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000DA03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000DB03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000DC03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000DD03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000DF03 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000E103 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000E203 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000E303 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000E403 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B40E5 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514853 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 Thread 0x0000E603 0 0x901101CF "libSystem.B.dylib" semaphore_timedwait_trap + 7 1 0x1B1BAC0B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1542283 2 0x1B1B407B "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1514747 3 0x1B1BF671 "net.battle.clientlibrary" ordinal00001 + 1561329 4 0x90023D67 "libSystem.B.dylib" thread_create_running + 488 --------------------------------------------------------- Kernel.log --------------------------------------------------------- Error: Failed to open "/private/var/log/kernel.log" (2 : No such file or directory) --------------------------------------------------------- Modules --------------------------------------------------------- 0x00001000 - 0x01082FFF "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" (4.3.4.15595) <370C083D-AA23-2FF5-92A9-3E5C736397F7> "/Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft" 0x01605000 - 0x016E3FFF "libxml2.2.dylib" (9.16.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib" 0x01717000 - 0x01732FFF "GLRendererFloat" (0.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat" 0x02605000 - 0x02776FFF "GLEngine" (0.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine" 0x0B008000 - 0x0B23DFFF "com.apple.ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver" (1.5.14) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver" 0x0DB95000 - 0x0DBEDFFF "com.DivXInc.DivXDecoder" (6.8.4.3) <26A406B3-E4BC-C6FF-8F28-A99FFEB5CF2D> "/Library/QuickTime/DivX Decoder.component/Contents/MacOS/DivX Decoder" 0x0DC11000 - 0x0DC14FFF "com.divx.divxtoolkit" (1.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/Library/Frameworks/DivX Toolkit.framework/Versions/A/DivX Toolkit" 0x13524000 - 0x13529FFF "com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn" (1.3.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn" 0x1AFF2000 - 0x1B31EFFF "net.battle.clientlibrary" (1.0.0.26487) <FB44DDD9-A441-C3BB-5BFD-D5876903F7B2> "/Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app/Contents/Frameworks/Battle.net.bundle" 0x1C386000 - 0x1C389FFF "MachOLoader2" (0.0.0) <7127B441-813D-285F-3BBE-418A2DA59568> "/Applications/World of Warcraft/MachOLoader2" 0x70000000 - 0x700FAFFF "com.apple.audio.units.Components" (1.4.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio" 0x90000000 - 0x90171FFF "libSystem.B.dylib" (88.3.11) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib" 0x901C1000 - 0x901C3FFF "libmathCommon.A.dylib" (220.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib" 0x901C5000 - 0x90202FFF "com.apple.CoreText" (1.1.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText" 0x90229000 - 0x902FFFFF "com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS" (2.5.5) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS" 0x9031F000 - 0x90774FFF "com.apple.CoreGraphics" (1.258.85) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics" 0x9080B000 - 0x908D3FFF "com.apple.CoreFoundation" (6.4.11) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation" 0x90911000 - 0x90911FFF "com.apple.CoreServices" (10.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices" 0x90913000 - 0x90A07FFF "libicucore.A.dylib" (32.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib" 0x90A57000 - 0x90AD6FFF "libobjc.A.dylib" (227.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib" 0x90AFF000 - 0x90B63FFF "libstdc++.6.0.4.dylib" (0.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.0.4.dylib" 0x90BD2000 - 0x90BD9FFF "libgcc_s.1.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib" 0x90BDE000 - 0x90C51FFF "com.apple.framework.IOKit" (1.4.8) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit" 0x90C66000 - 0x90C78FFF "libauto.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libauto.dylib" 0x90C7E000 - 0x90F24FFF "com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore" (682.31) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore" 0x90F67000 - 0x90FCFFFF "com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices" (4.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices" 0x91008000 - 0x91047FFF "com.apple.CFNetwork" (129.24) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork" 0x9105A000 - 0x9106AFFF "com.apple.WebServices" (1.1.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore" 0x91075000 - 0x910F4FFF "com.apple.SearchKit" (1.0.8) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit" 0x9112E000 - 0x9114CFFF "com.apple.Metadata" (10.4.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata" 0x91158000 - 0x91166FFF "libz.1.2.3.dylib" (0.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libz.1.2.3.dylib" 0x91169000 - 0x91308FFF "com.apple.security" (4.5.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security" 0x91406000 - 0x9140EFFF "com.apple.DiskArbitration" (2.1.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration" 0x91415000 - 0x9141CFFF "libbsm.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libbsm.dylib" 0x91420000 - 0x91446FFF "com.apple.SystemConfiguration" (1.8.6) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration" 0x91458000 - 0x914CEFFF "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" (3.0.5) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio" 0x9151F000 - 0x9151FFFF "com.apple.ApplicationServices" (10.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices" 0x91521000 - 0x9154DFFF "com.apple.AE" (316.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE" 0x91560000 - 0x91634FFF "com.apple.ColorSync" (4.4.13) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync" 0x9166F000 - 0x916E2FFF "com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore" (4.6) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore" 0x91710000 - 0x917B9FFF "com.apple.QD" (3.10.28) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD" 0x917DF000 - 0x9182AFFF "com.apple.HIServices" (1.5.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices" 0x91849000 - 0x9185FFFF "com.apple.LangAnalysis" (1.6.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis" 0x9186B000 - 0x91886FFF "com.apple.FindByContent" (1.5) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FindByContent.framework/Versions/A/FindByContent" 0x91891000 - 0x918CEFFF "com.apple.LaunchServices" (183.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices" 0x918E2000 - 0x918EEFFF "com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework" (3.5) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis" 0x918F5000 - 0x91935FFF "com.apple.ImageIO.framework" (1.5.9) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO" 0x91948000 - 0x919FAFFF "libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib" (0.9.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib" 0x91A40000 - 0x91A56FFF "libcups.2.dylib" (2.7.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib" 0x91A5B000 - 0x91A79FFF "libJPEG.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib" 0x91A7E000 - 0x91ADDFFF "libJP2.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib" 0x91AEF000 - 0x91AF3FFF "libGIF.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib" 0x91AF5000 - 0x91B7DFFF "libRaw.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRaw.dylib" 0x91B81000 - 0x91B9CFFF "libPng.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib" 0x91BA1000 - 0x91BA3FFF "libRadiance.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib" 0x91CA0000 - 0x91CDFFFF "libTIFF.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib" 0x91CE5000 - 0x91CE5FFF "com.apple.Accelerate" (1.3.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate" 0x91CE7000 - 0x91D75FFF "com.apple.vImage" (2.5) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage" 0x91D7C000 - 0x91D7CFFF "com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib" (3.3.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib" 0x91D7E000 - 0x91DD7FFF "libvMisc.dylib" (192.15.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib" 0x91DE0000 - 0x91E04FFF "libvDSP.dylib" (192.15.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib" 0x91E0C000 - 0x92215FFF "libBLAS.dylib" (192.15.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib" 0x9224F000 - 0x92603FFF "libLAPACK.dylib" (192.15.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib" 0x92630000 - 0x9271DFFF "libiconv.2.dylib" (5.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib" 0x9271F000 - 0x9279DFFF "com.apple.DesktopServices" (1.3.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv" 0x927DE000 - 0x92A16FFF "com.apple.Foundation" (6.4.12) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation" 0x92B36000 - 0x92B52FFF "libGL.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib" 0x92B5E000 - 0x92BB6FFF "libGLU.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib" 0x92BCA000 - 0x92BCAFFF "com.apple.Carbon" (10.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon" 0x92BCC000 - 0x92BDCFFF "com.apple.ImageCapture" (3.0.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture" 0x92BEB000 - 0x92BF3FFF "com.apple.speech.recognition.framework" (3.6) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition" 0x92BF9000 - 0x92BFFFFF "com.apple.securityhi" (2.0.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI" 0x92C05000 - 0x92C96FFF "com.apple.ink.framework" (101.2.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink" 0x92CAA000 - 0x92CAEFFF "com.apple.help" (1.0.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help" 0x92CB1000 - 0x92CCFFFF "com.apple.openscripting" (1.2.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting" 0x92CE1000 - 0x92CE7FFF "com.apple.print.framework.Print" (5.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print" 0x92CED000 - 0x92D50FFF "com.apple.htmlrendering" (66.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering" 0x92D77000 - 0x92DB8FFF "com.apple.NavigationServices" (3.4.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices" 0x92DDF000 - 0x92DEDFFF "com.apple.audio.SoundManager" (3.9.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound" 0x92DF4000 - 0x92DF9FFF "com.apple.CommonPanels" (1.2.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels" 0x92DFE000 - 0x930F3FFF "com.apple.HIToolbox" (1.4.10) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox" 0x931F9000 - 0x93206FFF "com.apple.opengl" (1.5.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL" 0x93277000 - 0x93277FFF "com.apple.Cocoa" (6.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa" 0x93279000 - 0x9392FFFF "com.apple.AppKit" (6.4.10) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit" 0x93CB0000 - 0x93D2BFFF "com.apple.CoreData" (91) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData" 0x93D64000 - 0x93E1DFFF "com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox" (1.4.7) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox" 0x93E60000 - 0x93E60FFF "com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit" (1.4.3) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit" 0x93E62000 - 0x94023FFF "com.apple.QuartzCore" (1.4.12) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore" 0x94069000 - 0x940AAFFF "libsqlite3.0.dylib" (9.6.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib" 0x940B2000 - 0x940EFFFF "libGLImage.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib" 0x940F5000 - 0x9410BFFF "com.apple.CoreVideo" (1.4.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo" 0x9411B000 - 0x945ECFFF "libGLProgrammability.dylib" (1.0.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib" 0x94870000 - 0x9487FFFF "libCGATS.A.dylib" (258.85.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib" 0x94886000 - 0x94891FFF "libCSync.A.dylib" (258.85.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib" 0x948DD000 - 0x948F7FFF "libRIP.A.dylib" (258.85.0) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib" 0x948FD000 - 0x94C1CFFF "com.apple.QuickTime" (7.6.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime" 0x96494000 - 0x96494FFF "com.apple.vecLib" (3.3.1) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib" 0x96A7A000 - 0x96A7FFFF "com.apple.agl" (2.6.2) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL" 0x97DE3000 - 0x98CDAFFF "com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component" (7.6.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponents" 0x9FF45000 - 0x9FFE5FFF "com.apple.QuickTimeImporters.component" (7.6.4) <00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> "/System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeImporters.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeImporters" --------------------------------------------------------- Registers --------------------------------------------------------- eax : 0xffffffe1 ebx : 0x90046089 ecx : 0xa000c388 edx : 0x0000002c edi : 0x00000000 ebp : 0xbfffd278 esp : 0xbfffd23c ss : 0x0000001f eflags : 0x00000206 eip : 0x90009817 cs : 0x00000017 ds : 0x0000001f es : 0x0000001f fs : 0x00000000 gs : 0x00000037 mxcsr : 0x00001fa2 mxcsrmask : 0x0000ffff xmm0 : 0x3a207367 0x30783020 0x30303030 0x0a373330 xmm1 : 0x30303030 0x66313030 0x20202020 0x20202020 xmm2 : 0x3a207365 0x30783020 0x30303030 0x20663130 xmm3 : 0x20202020 0x66202020 0x203a2073 0x30307830 xmm4 : 0x30303030 0x20203030 0x20202020 0x73672020 xmm5 : 0x30307830 0x30303030 0x20206631 0x20202020 xmm6 : 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000007 xmm7 : 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000 0x00000000Lildante1 Aug 5, 2012