Mac Technical Support

Sep 12 2 Weeks later This is ridiculous Blizzard, 2 weeks 2 WEEKS of the same issue and you don't have a fix you nor don't you provide any updates. We pay you money to play a game not lag for 10 minutes trying to just walk 10 feet. This is the only game that I have ever experienced with this kind of problem. There are other games out there that use Metal and I have never had this problem. Hell your own game with HoTS and SC2. So what did yall do to make wow unplayable?!?!?! Last day of 7.2.5 fine, 7.3 hit and we told you something was wrong. We have made you well aware of that is going on. If this was a problem on that only effect windows this would be been fixed by now. 2 weeks later and we still are in the dark. This is beyond unprofessional on your end blizzard. This is utter bull!@#$!Voodoocloud0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Game is freezing every 10 seconds after Argus The game is unplayable for me. I have done everything that has been recommended to no avail.Galyste1 Sep 12
Sep 11 Blurry Graphics After Patch Just played WoW yesterday. Nice sharp graphics on 2880x1800 (Wide). After the patch today, the graphics are a blurry mess. I've messed with all sorts of graphics configs - raising/lowering resolution, moving from 1-10 on the new graphics scale, and everything in between - but it's still blurry. The text boxes, minimal, quest details, etc. are nice and sharp - it's the actual game graphics that are the problem. I'm running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid-2015), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7. Like I said, it ran smooth and sharp until the patch today.Gangrina19 Sep 11
Sep 11 Since 7.3 Character models not loading Every since 7.3 I now have character models that just stay completely white and won't load detail. Not all do it but some. Please help ???Sürval14 Sep 11
Sep 11 Fire Graphics Look Like Pixelated Blobs Hi, I played for the first time since the new 7.3 update and I noticed that a lot of the fire effects look like giant orange blobs. I also noticed that portals are showing up as a large white circle. They look a bit pixelated. The more I plated, the more I noticed that some spell effects cause this weird pixelated blob, while others look the way they always do. I believe I've installed all the additional patches for Mac clients that I've read about in other forums, and yet this problem keeps occurring. I've tweaked every graphic setting from highest to lowest and still cannot fix this problem. I'm running an Intel Iris 1536 MB graphics card. I'm including picture links that show the effect itself (because I'm sure my description doesn't do it justice) and as well as what my current graphic settings are at if that helps. http://tinypic.com/r/20ze93b/9 http://tinypic.com/r/nv5p3t/9 I'd really appreciate the help - I have no idea what I need to change or do to fix this and it's driving me nuts.Nenuyel1 Sep 11
Sep 10 Slow Fall Disconnection I've found that jumping and casting slowfall while in mid air sometimes causes a disconnect. It happens more often in areas that are not fully loaded but is by no means limited to those instances--it has happenned to me in dungeons multiple times as well.Qylie0 Sep 10
Sep 9 World of Warcraft updating all the time For the last several days, every time I exit from WoW, I get a notice that WoW is installing an update. I can't believe there have been that many updates and it would be unusual for there to be an update on Sunday, I would think. Any way, when I exit and see the message, the bar on the lower part of the Blizzard App says "Initializing" for a few seconds, then I see a message saying "World of Warcraft" is now playable and then nothing. I have no problem playing WoW or any of the other games. And I don't get the same thing with other games like Hearthstone - only WoW. I tried deleting the /Users/Shared/Battle.net and /Users/Shared/Blizzard directories as suggested in another thread but that didn't help. I didn't see the files that were mentioned in that thread that are supposed to get deleted. I've restarted the Blizzard app several times and I've rebooted my computer several times so neither of those things are the likely culprit. I suspect there's some file or contents of some file in the WoW directory that shouldn't be there or is munged but I don't know which one. Any help appreciated.Darieux20 Sep 9
Sep 9 muse problems after new upgrade my mouse wheel button sends me to dashboard on my macKungyong2 Sep 9
Sep 9 This patch is unplayable Game just freezes. At times it happens about every 5-10 seconds. The screen just freezes for about 5 seconds. Doesn't matter where I am. It happens in raids and BGs, in all the worlds and towns. It has nothing to do with add-ons., it happens whether they're all enabled or not. This is truly the worse I've seen since vanilla. Developers need to read this forum and fix this. EDIT: I am on a MacBook Pro, so WinMTR is not an option. This has nothing to do with ISP, like previously suggested.Bleyss8 Sep 9
Sep 9 Fullscreen non-windowed doesn't work There is no longer any difference in behavior between Fullscreen and Fullscreen-Windowed. Previously Fullscreen would black out 2nd & 3rd monitor, put WoW full screen on the primary monitor, and lock the mouse cursor to that monitor. Now Fullscreen just works the same as Fullscreen-Windows, with all other monitors still showing the desktop/other apps and with the mouse able to move outside the bounds of the WoW display. Obviously that's no good since now the mouse is able to leave WoW and I can accidentally click on to the desktop, losing control of my character... OS X 10.12.6 WoW 7.3.0.24970Loneliness5 Sep 9
Sep 8 Playing with latest os from external drive MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 10.10.5 Full range of graphics problems since 7.3 and I need to keep 10.10 for some reasons. So i got an external hard drive, plugged it into mac, installed Sierra onto external HDD and booted from it. Launched game from build-in HD and it worked ok for me - no need to reinstall 40 GB. I know this might not work for everyone. I know this is definitely not a perfect solution. But it gives me some time and continue raiding while I decide what to do next. The only requirement is external USB hard drive.Panzerzug0 Sep 8
Sep 8 Patch UPDATE causes errors can't play Been going in circles, patch will not update properly, update/error/update/error BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 and BLZBNTBTS0000005B. Performed the following: Mac followed directions and removed agent.db as noted below, another recommendation was to delete the Battle.net directory too,did that no fix... Use Activity Monitor to quit all Agent, Blizzard desktop app, and game processes. Using Finder, click the Go menu and select Computer. Navigate to the /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent directory. Delete agent.db and relaunch the Blizzard desktop app. If the issue persists, delete the Agent folder inside the Battle.net directory and relaunch the Blizzard desktop app. If the issue persists, go back to the /Users/Shared directory and delete the Battle.net folder. Launch the game using the Battle.net desktop application. If the error persists after you try these steps, another program may be causing the problem. Restart your computer and delete the Battle.net folder one more time. Note: The above steps may cause the Blizzard desktop app to forget game install locations. If your games can’t be found, you will see Install on the Blizzard desktop app game tab instead of Play. To find your installation, click Locate this game or run the game launcher. Thanks for your feedback! Share This Article still does not work,Tyrontuk5 Sep 8
Sep 8 Ventrilo push to talk not functioning in 10.9 To be more accurate, it only works when vent is at the forefront. When I switch to my WoW window (or any other application for that matter) my PTT button no longer works, though I can still hear the others in vent. Made for a frustrating night in raiding? This issue only started to occur after I installed OXS 10.9. Anyone else having this problem?Shockazulou24 Sep 8
Sep 8 Te xtures flashing and lagging into eternity Hi everyone, I've been looking over the other posts in the forum on poor performance since the last patch but can't figure out which temporary fixes or tweaks apply to my problem. I attached a screenshot of what my graphics look like at the moment. https://ibb.co/cVvqia I've been playing on 3 performance with an Intel 3000 graphics card and it was fine until this patch. Can't seem to get away with that anymore, but even going down to 2 doesn't remove these flashing colored strobe-like things from popping up all over my screen... Is there any fix for this? I can't play like this and am considering cancelling my subscription if I can't even have the MINIMUM quality of gameplay.Polydeuces4 Sep 8
Sep 7 Graphics and Ground Effects Bugs / Bootcamp Hi, since all of us that play on Mac can't even raid this week because the ground effects are just missing and we can't even make any progression in raid, I was wondering, have anyone with a mac tried playing on windows via bootcamp? I'm trying to make that tests but I'm still making preparation for that and would like to know in advance if actually in windows via bootcamp is playable. Ty!Melissändre3 Sep 7
Sep 7 OpenGL suddenly dead? Blizzard pls I understand that since patch 7.3 came out a lot of CRUCIAL textures are missing because OpenGL suddenly died on world of warcraft and looking over other forums this is happening as well with DirectX 9. I also understand that we should buy new computers, but aside that I'm gonna make some statements that I think are reasonable and I hope someone from blizzard can clarify this: 1. Patch 7.3 on PTR was working perfectly fine on my computer with OpenGL, why is now broken on live version? I think that you could make some head up before, so we know in advance that this was gonna happen. It feels so rude playing perfectly fine on Monday 28 and then on Tuesday 29 not being able to play. 2. Is there any probablity that you force old textures to work on OpenGL at least until next patch/expansion? I feel kinda rude that even old textures in ToV (like guarm breath) doesnt work anymore. I understand the rendering is different, but hey, we have been customers for long time and I feel it would be fair to make some transition, don't u think? 3. Why so much silence in the mac forums about this thread? We have literally demanded answers for about 1 week and we don't even know if this gonna be addressed. I feel you guys are being rude and unfair with us, since we could have some notice before that patch came out so we knew that this gonna happen. Also, on PTR patch 7.3 was perfectly fine. My computer can raid at 30 fps, but now my game is dead because I can't see CRUCIAL textures to raid and have fun. They are crucial because if you can't see it, well, your ability as a raider is very bad, since you can't avoid what you can't see. Thanks MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 32 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MBMelissändre6 Sep 7
Sep 7 WoW is blurry When I start up WoW, everything appears blurry, in the log in screen and the in game screenHánnara7 Sep 7
Sep 7 Game always starts in Windowed Fullscreen As the title indicates among the many issues brought in by patch 7.3, there remains one that has not been fixed as of yet. Since the patch, the game ALWAYS starts in Windowed Fullscreen mode no matter how times I selected Fullscreen on the settings screen. Windowed Fullscreen brings in a loss in FPS vs Fullscreen mode so I want my game to always start in Fullscreen. Being the industrious sort, I dug out a command that purportedly achieve this. I read that by adding the command SET gxWindow "0", to the config.wtf would allow the game to start in fullscreen mode, it works very well until I exit the game, then the commands gets deleted from the config.wtf file and I am back to square one. Please fix this annoying issue. TLDR: Since 7.3 game always starts in Windowed FullScreen mode, tried setting it up several times in game but always gets reverted, tried console command in Config.wtf but didn't work.Ethrundil6 Sep 7
Sep 7 WoW Fullscreen mode issue I play Wow with 2 monitors. In the past when using Fullscreen mode my second screen would always become blacked out, but today it is no longer the case. Fullscreen mode now works just like Windowed (Fullscreen) mode. I tried to reset UI but it did not help.Leaiah4 Sep 7
Sep 7 Low Framerate / Overheat? So in addition to the framerate issues everyone else seems to be having, I've noticed that my laptop runs WAY hotter than usual since yesterday. At first I thought it was just high server traffic, with a bunch of people logging on at once to unlock Mac'Aree, but after experiencing it again today, I'm starting to wonder if there's something else afoot. For the record, my laptop is a MacBook Pro, 13-inch Retina display, late 2013 model. I fear it may be time to upgrade to the next model, but I'm hoping the ol' girl can last for another expansion or two. Either that, or maybe finally get a new battery.Soozee0 Sep 7
Sep 7 What happened to my fps? Yesterday's update fixed all all of my graphical issues, but now my framerate is about halved from what it was in 7.2.5 when comparing the same graphical settings from then to now. I made sure my render scale is 50%, which seemed to work last night to totally fix this issue, but today the framerate performance is poor again. I have to put all of my graphics settings much lower than I usually do to get a framerate I can work with. I can live with this if I have to (especially since I'm happy to just be able to play again at this point), but I am wondering if I am doing something wrong? At the very least, I am just wondering why this is happening. Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac18,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 4.2 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 32 GB Boot ROM Version: IM183.0145.B09 SMC Version (system): 2.41f1 Chipset Model: Radeon Pro 580 Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 8192 MB Vendor: ATI (0x1002) Device ID: 0x67df Revision ID: 0x00c0 ROM Revision: 113-D000AA-931 EFI Driver Version: 01.00.931 Metal: Supported Displays: iMac: Display Type: Built-In Retina LCD Resolution: 5120 x 2880 Retina Pixel Depth: 30-Bit Color (ARGB2101010) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Automatically Adjust Brightness: Yes Connection Type: DisplayPortTangbao1 Sep 7
Sep 6 Cursor Size Latest update fixed how the game looks, but now my cursor is .5mm and none of the manual changes get it to a playable size. Recommendations? Edited to add tracking is also off.Darlia1 Sep 6
Sep 6 9/6/2017 Maintenance Update Help!?!?! I don't know if I am the only one, but I just opened the Battle.net client 9/6/2017 6:36 PM, and it immediately started to download a patch to Warcraft. I let it load all the way, then clicked play, only to get a pop-up screen saying to open the battle.net app for an update. The app was already open, so I closed it out, then reopened it. No update. I clicked play again, only to receive the same pop up message. Every patch I have gotten has loaded fine before this one. Is there something wrong with the patch, because I can't find anything on this in the forum.Harkoa0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Not Responding upon Launch So I haven't played WoW since April and have just re-downloaded the client. When I hit play on the launcher the game client shows up on my dock, but goes to not responding. I don't even get to the 7.3 cinematic, the log in screen, nothing. I just simply see it through the force quit application. I've tried deleting Data and WTF folders, as well as trying a scan and repair, but nothing seems to fix this issue I'm having. I have also had this issue with every new patch that came out back when I was playing in 7.2. I've had this issue for two days now and any advice on troubleshooting this problem would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Clífferd0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Resolution Issue in 7.3 on Mac The day that 7.3 dropped I had some serious issues with the game. When I logged on, it seemed that my entire settings had changed (although I had changed nothing). The resolution of the game was way down. This was most noticeable in the numbers that appear in the corners of hot bars. It also adjusted the size and sensitivity of my mouse, neither of which I was able to change. I was able to fix this by switching to fullscreen (had been on windowed), and changing the resolution to 1960xsomething. This also fixed my mouse, making it the normal size again and correct sensitivity. However, trying to use any other resolution leads to either a massive cursor or a tiny cursor. I had adjusted to all of these issues and things seemed to be working okay. (except my cursor occasionally switches to the normal mouse icon for mac). Yesterday, a new patch dropped and it messed with my resolution again. Now, on 1960xsomething the resolution of the characters/background/character names is very, very low. I can fix this by changing the resolution, but that leads to the problem of the cursor being too large or too small in addition to the game not running smoothly at all on pretty much any other setting. What is going on with this? I haven't had any problems since I got back into the game about 3 months ago, until 7.3 dropped. Should I reinstall the game?Lyranae1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Occasional Screen Freezes (MBP '15) Just started up playing for the first time in a couple years. Everything seems to go smoothly, then the screen will freeze for a few seconds. Usually happens in batches (i.e., it'll freeze for a few seconds, fine for a few seconds, repeat). Then can be fine for a while...Yodulya3 Sep 6
Sep 6 7.2 Loading Screen Flickers Black I play wow in window mode with updated Nvidia Driver for 1070. Since 7.2 my loading screen would flicker black over the loading screen art. Only way to stop it is to bring the Blizzard App in the foreground over WOW.Tatjyana12 Sep 6
Sep 6 Can't download game client I'm trying to re-install the game by downloading it from battle.net. After I download a folder appears named " World of Warcraft Setup". I open it and it starts checking for updates, then it goes to "Updating Blizzard Update Agent" and it gets stuck there, the loading bar doesn't move at all. I've tried downloading it over and over again, restarting the computer and deleting the Battle.net folder and nothing works, please help :/Pirulay41 Sep 6
Sep 6 Since patch 7.3 Lag issues Hi everyone; Need help, since patch 7.3 I have lag issues and game is choppy. I have OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6 Mac (24-inch Mid 2007) Processor 2.4 GHz intel Core 2 Duo Graphics ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB Please note right before the patch my computer system ran smooth witht the game. Help Plz!!!Malevola6 Sep 6
Sep 6 2017 Macbook Pros Just returned to wow a few days ago and with a new 13 inch MBP sporting a Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and an i5. I was hoping since this computer was newer than my MD104LL/A 2012 15 inch with an 7. That it would have more power and play wow better. Doesn't seen to be the case until I turn some stuff off. Anyone tried playing on one of these laptops or even the new 15s without the touch bar? I might take this back and exchange it for the 15.Scosche5 Sep 6
Sep 6 Render Issue Full Screen Mode I play using Full Screen mode, not windowed. Log into tonight and I am getting the beer goggle effect as mentioned in other threads for windowed modes. This was not the case last night. I change to windowed mode and looks fine, but i prefer to play in full screen as I can get improved performance with lower resolutions. Im using a 2015 MBP 13. Any help would be appreciated.Shelmann1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Thanks for render fix! Just downloaded it, it's working great now on my 5K iMac. I can play Wow in a window again. Groovy! Thanks!Fornzarn0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found I can enter a raid on my own but, If I join another persons raid specifically (ToS) I cannot enter. Please help. My connectivity seems good (53 home ms, 53 world ms) & I have disabled my add-ons. Please help.Tridentinum0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Game won't launch Game was running fine last night. Today, won't start from the launcher, either the Bnet app or from the launcher in the folder. Tried deleting the cache folder, it still won't launch. What next? full renistall?Sandtrap4 Sep 5
Sep 5 *Patiently waits for rendering to get fixed* (but also not so patiently)Pookiebear0 Sep 5
Sep 5 FPS Drops Hello! I've made a post like this before, but since then I have talked to a couple of GMs and done more troubleshooting steps, so I thought I would make an updated version. Since the Legion pre-patch, I have had an issue where particle effects cause huge drops in FPS. My computer is able to play WoW smoothly at medium to high settings, but I play on the lowest settings to improve performance. Even so, particle effects such as fog, lava, certain spell effects, and more cause my FPS to go from 90+ to under 50. Sometimes, it can even drop to as low as 10 or 20, and the game becomes choppy, depending on the effect. This problem is also not specific to Legion content. For instance, I run old raids a lot, and it also occurs there. Notable examples include Dragon Soul and Throne of Thunder, specifically the Dark Animus room. I ran Throne of Thunder on LFR in Mists, and everything always performed fine. Now, when I go in there alone, that room drops my FPS from 90 to usually around 30, even before I enter combat. I have tried a lot of troubleshooting including updating my operating system and drivers, reinstalling the whole game several times, repairing game files, altering graphics settings, disabling background applications, and uninstalling addons, but nothing I have tried has helped. I also did the following, as directed by the GMs: - Uninstalled the Twitch app and Reset User Interface - Repaired Disk and Disk Permissions - Lowered number of sound channels in-game - Combo update to OSX 10.12.5 - Disabled Filevault and repaired WoW So I was wondering if anyone else is facing a similar problem and has had any luck fixing it, or if any blue posters might have any estimation on when a fix might be patched in by the developers? Thanks for reading!Muketsu10 Sep 5
Sep 5 1 week later.... Sisters and brothers of the cult of Mac, its been a week since the death of our beloved OpenGL. Some of us have powered though the lag, some of us haven't, some of us have paid to come back for this patch and still havent been able to experience it. Real life money and time has been invested to play a broken and incomplete game that just last week worked well. Why can't we my brother and sisters, get the same gaming experience as our Windows counterparts? Why must we my brothers and sister have to suffer with no answers? What will it be to win our forgiveness?! Let me hear you my brothers and sister, let me hear you say what we all know in our hearts we deserve to write this wrongVoodoocloud2 Sep 5
Sep 5 Temporary Workaround for Resolution Issues 5.3 seems to have created some issues with regard to resolutions, especially for Retina MBP owners. There is a workaround that will allow the player to use a specific resolution for WoW while also keeping the 1080p capability that has regressed in this patch. Below are the instructions for how to accomplish this: Open the Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities/ ) and enter the following line, followed by the Enter key: defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft DesktopModeIsDefault 1 Once entered World of Warcraft can use your current desktop resolution as if it were the native resolution. In order for this to work, you must first set your desktop resolution to whatever you want World of Warcraft to run at, and then launch World of Warcraft. To revert your preference file, issue the following command in Terminal: defaults delete com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft DesktopModeIsDefault You should make a backup of this file before attempting this, just in case. The file is located here: ~/Library/Preferences/com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft.plist To access the ~/Library folder, while in the Finder hold down the Option key and select the Go menu. You should see a "Library" entry - that is the ~/Library folder. This option is hidden until you hold down the Option key with that menu open. This will allow you to use whatever resolution for World of Warcraft you choose like you used to without the added distortion/UI offsets caused by the non-standard resolutions that are now hard-coded into the game. Warning: Using this method will also cause the desktop resolution to be at whatever you chose before you launched World of Warcraft. You cannot increase the resolution from outside of World of Warcraft and then re-enter the game's fullscreen mode, as this will improperly set World of Warcraft to the new desktop resolution. It is a tradeoff, but as long as you do not exit fullscreen mode it should suit your needs in-game.Tiapriestess80 Sep 5
Sep 5 Can't see aoe circles on the ground This is specific to the Purple Aoe circle around the Inquisitor in the The Highlord's Return challenge. Is there a setting I need to enable to see it? I can see the open world green aoe under the sentinaxBladeweaver14 Sep 5
Sep 5 Voidform or similar effects not displaying After a short break I came back for 7.3 to discover that when entering Voidform my character loses all textures and becomes a white silhouette. I've noticed a few other instances of this occurring, tried lowing my graphics to the lowest possible settings, and disabling all my addons to no avail. Is this a known issue, or just a problem on my end? I am aware my Mac is at the end of its life span, but was hoping to get through the end of Legion as I plan on upgrading in the spring. Here are my computer specs: Mac Pro (Early 2008), 2x2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 4GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, OS 10.10.5. (Note: while my hardware allows me to upgrade my OS, Adobe creative suite ceases to run and I need it for work.)Arthonos3 Sep 5
Sep 4 Poor performance after patch 7.3 release I run WoW on a fresh new iMac 27: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 3,4 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB Everything was great before the patch. I was getting 70+ FPS with almost all settings on max. The only settings that i lowered down are View Distance set to 5, Environment Detail set to 6, SSAO set to Disabled and Liquid Detail set to Low, everything else is maxed. Now, even when i change some settings i'm getting like 2 or 3 FPS of improvement. Any guess? Currently i'm getting 45 FPS at most, which is ridiculous compared with the pre patch performance i was getting. Thanks.Monikka12 Sep 4
Sep 4 Random fps drops since 7.3 Lol, disregard this one, I just found the thread with the same issues (and I join the Intel Iris crowd) Ever since the patch, the screen randomly freezes up for 5-10 seconds at a time to the point of unplayability. The framerate hangs around 60-80fps normally, but stutters up from 5 after the rainbow wheel stops. I've got 16G on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB (yes, most likely the weak link). I dropped the graphics settings below recommended, but it didn't help. I also get an update every single time I launch, but it always ends up with the same version: 7.3.0.24931. I deleted the battle net folder to address that issue, but it didn't change anything either.Shavasara0 Sep 4
Sep 4 Anyone else have insufferable lag? Am I the only one with horrible lag since patch 7.3? In the new zone, often it is take 2 steps, 5-6 seconds of lag, and repeat. Raids and dungeons, one take sometimes take 5 steps before the lag pops. Graphic settings are all on low. Also, Dalaran has an extremely long load time (again). Processor: 27 GHz Intel Core 5 Memory: 8 GB MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB I think I may need to quit WoW until these issues are fixed.Vayelle2 Sep 4
Sep 4 Error 51900328 Hello everyone, I am on a Macbook with the most recent OS installed and whenever I try to login to WOW, everything is fine until it says retriving realm list yadda yadda, it gets to "Logging in to game server" then it says "You have been disconnected" then gives me this error number 51900328. Not sure what to do, I installed a vpn to see if maybe the wifi had blocked it (at university) but when I had the vpn running it would just freeze when it got to the same part. I would have to restart the computer manually. Any help would be appreciated.Expiredmilf5 Sep 4
Sep 3 Frequent DC and getting blizzard error ever since i hit level 110 i have been randomly getting DC. It started just when i would do battlegrounds and dungeons but now its when i quest to. It happens so often that the game isn't even really playable because i will be in the middle of a battle and then get DC then log back on and i will be dead. When i get DC i am taken back to battle net and an error pops up saying something went wrong email us and we'll try and figure out whats happening... any one else having this problem?Jfossay0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Understanding iMac's Fusion Drive! Hello friends, I'm a new proud owner of a 2017 iMac 5k and have a question: how do I ensure my games, and other high-storage applications, are correctly being installed on the traditional HD (disc) portion of the Fusion Drive and not the SSD? I tried to google this but am not really seeing any answers. Basically, I just want to make sure the 128gb of SSD storage I have is used for the OS and essential applications + updates only. The Fusion Drive I got comes with 2TB and I want everything else stored there. Do I have any say so with this lol? Can anyone explain to me how exactly it works? Thanks guys! Kings Honor, friend.Nebulyx3 Sep 3
Sep 3 Starfall isn't showing up? I'm not sure if its apart of this whole rendering issue we've got going on but I can no longer see my starfall circle and I kinda of need that circle lol. Helpppppp mePookiebear0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Launcher constantly Updating I'm having a problem where every time I launch the launcher it says initializing then updating for a second. It doesn't appear to actually download or install anything.Jet15 Sep 3
Sep 3 Mobs never load skins, fighting silhouettes Pretty much the title. Ever since 7.3 dropped, regardless of my graphic settings, there seem to be rather arbitrary rules for when many mobs have actual skins. It's rather jarring when I'm on my main and the Maiden on Fallen Avatar is nothing but a violet-coloured cut-out, or when I'm doing some basic questing or doing a dungeon on this character and a bunch of the animals are just pure white. Strangely, it does not appear to be that any EDIT: ("normal") humanoid (or humanoid-like) mobs are affected. If that's of any relevance, which I doubt. I really hope I don't have to uninstall/reinstall the game due to monthly data usage and what-have-you but I am prepared to suck it up if need be but only as an absolute last resort. After all, I don't know if this is indicative of a deeper, more serious problem I'm unaware of. I do not run any addons of any sort so it cannot be interference from anything like that.Vora7 Sep 3
Sep 3 Insufficent Space/Incalid Installation Folder Wow costs 40gb right? I currently have 50gbs on my computer but the installation says "Insufficient Space". When I want to place the WoW folder somewhere else it says it HAS enough GB but its in a invalid folder. What's going on? I can't install WoW!Timmywarlock0 Sep 3