Mac Technical Support

Jun 19 Game freezes frequently after patch (6/13) As the topic states. After yesterdays patch, my game freezes up on me for about 2-3 seconds, in spurts. When the spurts happen those freeze-ups happen about every 10-15 seconds. It's super annoying and difficult to play the game like this. Considering this started to happen after the patch and not having these issues before the patch, I'm thinking it's on your end Blizzard. But I did some actions on my own to try to self medicate the problem. 1. Used the Disk Utility and applied first aid to my disks. 2. Updated the few add-ons that I use. 3. Restarted computer and played. Still happening. 4. Shut down computer and left it completely off for a few hours. Then fresh restart. After the fresh restart, started the game (with no other applications open), and still the problem persists. Reload the UI in game and still have the problem. This is one of those things that will qualify to take appropriate action and quit the game for awhile if it does not get resolved. I've done my part and posted the issue here.Annathia7 Jun 19
Jun 18 Crazy issues Landscape disappearing World quests won’t show up on map Spells in toolbar randomly disappear Party members randomly phasing out Unable to complete/turn in some invasion quests ~all issues started after 7.2.5~ I’ve tried removing and disabiling addons, updating everything possible game and computer, messing with settings, deleting cache/wtf, and reinstalling the game. Nothing fixes the issues. Problems are getting worse. Not only can I not see invasion quests, but even when I manage to get to them, things aren’t showing up to allow me to complete the quests. I guildy who was trying to help me kept getting phased out and when we finally managed to complete 4, I couldn’t turn it in.Raydin4 Jun 18
Jun 18 Dc upon log in So starting last night when ever i log in to my account or try to change servers i get immediately disconnected over and over. Some times i can do it enough times where i can get one of my characters to load in and i don't get disconnected while playing. At this point i cannot play any of my characters on different servers. PLEASE HELP Edit: i also noticed on times i do get to finally log in target frames are moved back to the original positions.Serval26 Jun 18
Jun 17 WoW51900319 Problem 51900319 . I have been having trouble logging on for 3 days. I have tried every trick and fix imaginable. One of the problems is that your launcher keeps duplicating itself onto my menu bar. I have taken every recommended step to fight this from my side. I play on a Mac,so it may be a Mac related issue. I sometimes even have to force quit WoW and Battle.net to get the game to quit. When I check to see if the game isn't quitting because you have a down load , you say my game is up to date and that there are no new downloads. I have sent in the force quit reports to Apple .Kynagidas59 Jun 17
Jun 17 Bnet agent eating 100% cpu usage open bnet agent and everything slows down , check activity monitor , agent is draining 100% cpu usage by just being open any ideas?Gasaraka6 Jun 17
Jun 16 Error Code with patch I am unable to log in. Keep getting error code BLZBNTAGT00000BCA. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still gives me this error when it tries to update.Leylahni2 Jun 16
Jun 16 'Persistent spell effects' Figured I'd post just to see if anyone else is getting this. Sometimes I have persistent spell effects that stick to my toon long, long after the spell has worn off. I first noticed this with some golden sparkly thing (that I THINK may have been the 'you just used an AP item' sparkle) that made my poor rogue shiny and twinkly for a good hour until like a dumb I managed to fall off of Stormheim somewhere and die. It just happened again (also on my rogue?) where some big green circle debuff that I THINK came off the spider miniboss in Black Rook Hold remained on myself and apparently the other DPS in the instance for over 1/3 of the length of said instance, happily destroying my fps as the green sparkly particle-laden circles overlapped and ran up the walls until a (fortunate?) wipe cleared them. (The actual debuff did not persist, only the visual effect.) Reloading my UI won't fix it, it has to be 'death' or 'log out' before the persistent effect will go away. I don't know if it's just me or if other people are having this problem? Of note, the effect does go away as soon as I die; it's not wiped on 'release from corpse' but just from dying.Rivenstar0 Jun 16
Jun 16 MAC OS I am running Mac OS Sierra. When I login I get a message that I need to upgrade because by version of OS X is not supported. Not sure what I need to do if anything?Agato6 Jun 16
Jun 15 Load screens seem graphically glitches now :( There seem to be blinking black graphical glitches on the top and bottom of my load screen. Anyone else experiencing this issue and know of a fix?Andyjchu93 Jun 15
Jun 15 Loading screen issue Hello. I am a MacBook Pro user and since WoW has switched to Metal I have noticed that there are black lines on the loading screen and it looks distorted a bit. I am posting a screenshot to show exactly how it looks. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Loading Screen: http://imgur.com/a/W0hdc Once again thank you for any and all help it is greatly appreciated - Chris CoxKelorien1 Jun 15
Jun 15 alt tab = system crash if i ever alt tab all goes dark and have to restart happened 3 times now , only since patchTracyn7 Jun 15
Jun 15 Blank message box when logging in When I log into my character there is a blank message box on screen. I'm also getting frequent crashes playing on both my Macs. 27" iMac Mid 2011 El Capitan 17" Macbook Pro El Capitan I've updated addons but to no avail. I've read the previous posts regarding other players crashes in 7.2.5Kurtk1 Jun 15
Jun 14 WOW51900223 - Error code.. Please Help! Realms status: Incompatible WOW51900223 - Error code.. What does this mean? Why can't I join any realms? Is it because I use Mac? I am very frustrated and can't open a ticket because I don't know what a "player profile status file" is or how to attach it to the ticket along with the Screen Shot file. Please help!Exercizst1 Jun 14
Jun 14 Patch 7.2.5 FPS issues I was able to maintain above 45 FPS in most areas of the game with a 2013 13" MacBook Pro until today. My add ons were ElvUI, Bigwigs, GTFO and Pawn. Today, with no addons enabled (100% default UI), 1650x1080 Full Screen and 100% texture scaling (my typical settings) I get as low as 10 FPS in ICC with just one other player. Clearly something has changed. Anyone have a clue what that might be and if there is a workaround?Kolben3 Jun 14
Jun 14 Two Blizzard icons in the dock. Why? I drag the Blizzard client to my dock. I click it. It spawns a second Blizzard icon as the 'running' app instead of just putting a dot under the original icon like all other apps do. What gives?Dirge3 Jun 14
Jun 14 what with you wow sorry not doing it for me ok I know got to fix thing here an there but I couldn't get on tell one pm today an now its 10pm an they have cute server off so many times I cant get nothing done now I pay to play not to set an wait all day like this I'm a single dad an don't get alote time to play but every time I get on this is happening not ether get something for this trubles I pay for or my money back only wow need to tell me anything. another thing is got beta testing why have it if you not fixing the problims right .Taylorfury0 Jun 14
Jun 14 coming soon Wonder, did you know the new IMac Pro coming in December for the 8 to 12 core? I am going buy the new IMac Pro. :)Dyonnara5 Jun 14
Jun 14 Mac Patch 7.2.5 Known Issues 1. the addon "Can I Mog It" may trigger repeated crashes. Workaround, simply disable addon for now. After doing so you may still experience crashes until you wipe "cache" folder as well from wow directory. 2. Several issues with full screen have been reported. It's a known issue as well. temporary work around, stick to windowed mode.Omegal3 Jun 14
Jun 13 Problem with windowing on second display I have a 27" HP2711x display hooked up to my Macbook Pro using the Thunder port thingy. It is recognized properly by the mac and the WoW system settings. Prior to 7.2, I had no problems with full screen at full resolution. Now, when I use full screen, the game window is moved about 1/3 up the screen and the top is accessible. If I reset to recommended settings, it goes back to windowed mode and moves the window to the mac screen, even though the HP 2711x display is chosen in the game's system settings as the monitor to use. The only way I can play on almost-full screen is to drag the game window from the mac screen to the HP display, and use the grow handle at the bottom right to resize it. When I exit the game, and re-open it, the window reappears on the small screen again, and has to be moved and resized. Also, while the terrain, NPCs and scenery textures are normal resolution, my character and other players are so low res as to appear 8-bit. And.. I've dumped cache and wtf... nixed addons, etc...Xanadou32 Jun 13
Jun 13 10.12.5 is out now am wondering, since now i am finally not freezing when using metal, if i update will it all go to s*!t. using 2014 15" rMBP, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd, Intel Iris Pro graphics. currently am at 10.12.4, and now aside from that jagged line cutting through the loading screen from top left to bottom right, the freezing in Metal seems to have gone away (watch me curse myself by saying that here, lol.) For a while i was using OpenGL specifically to stop it from freezing for exactly 5 seconds, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row. as a healer, this is not good, but it at least made me work on my tanks (since once you have agro, a freeze or crash here and there is no biggie). In OpenGL, the game would just randomly crash, for no real apparent reason, but not that often; whereas in Metal it would freeze constantly. Is it safe to say upgrading to 10.12.5 is going to fix the issues I am having with Metal with this game, or stay with 12.4 and hope for the best to keep on going?Chuuof16 Jun 13
Jun 13 7.2.5 is Forcing me to Reboot When I go AFK This patch has broken the game for me on my Mac. It has a weird interaction with going afk. In the past, if I became busy irl, my game would simply go afk as normal, and would log itself out if I was gone for too long. Now, if I'm gone for 5 minutes, my computer goes to sleep prematurely, and while I can get my screen to show the game after I wake it up, the mouse won't interact with the game, nor can I alt-tab out of the game. It won't even let me access the option/command/esc force quit, since for some reason it appears that the game is both the dominant program running and not the dominant program running. Additionally, I had a pop-up from a different program knock me out of WoW to my desktop in the middle of a dungeon run. There, I had the opposite problem. My mouse was acting as if it was in the game, but I could only see my wallpaper on my mac. However, at that stage I could force quit the game and relog back in. I'm running 10.12.5 in 27" Late 2013 system, with 16gb of ram and GeForce GTX 780M 4096mb. I'm highly disappointed that these issues made out past QC and I hope for a quick resolution.Ysbail0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Frequent crashing/DCs This has been happening for a few weeks since 7.2, but differently just in the past week. I used to DC all the time in the middle of RBGs, now it happens less frequently but will still happen. And now more recently I'll go to log on and get to the character screen click "Enter Game" and get disconnected. I know my computer is a tad out of date, but I've never had these issues before now. And I've tried the scan and repair about a week ago but nothing came up. Thank you and suggestions would be appreciated.Lìt3 Jun 13
Jun 13 Freezing problems Wow keeps freezing when I fight raid bosses. I will last about 5 seconds then it will freeze then start working for like 2 seconds. I tank so this is annoying and I haven't been raiding because of it. I can fight dungeon bosses without this problem but it only does this with raid bosses or world bosses. Help fast I want to raid again!Illizan2 Jun 13
Jun 12 Login Disconnects I've tried everything in the previous topics. I've moved my WTF, Inteface, Cache folders out. I've done a repair. I've done just about everything and I'm getting so annoyed. I get disconnected every time I log in and even sometimes two or three times after that. Help meeeePookiebear5 Jun 12
Jun 12 First Log In DC Hey all; so about a week ago this started, and I'm not sure what it might be related to. When I log onto the character selection screen, I always get disconnected when I mouse over any of the characters. It sends me back to the login screen, I log in, and then it lets me choose my character without any issue. It's not some critical problem making it unplayable, but it's definitely an odd issue. Anyone else seeing this?Vanforth20 Jun 12
Jun 12 Interface menu stuck off screen a while ago i moved the menu up so i could see it and something else, but i moved it too far up and now i can reach the top part of it because it is too high and i cant drag it back down. i was wondering how i can get it back into the middle. thanks!Ishus4 Jun 12
Jun 12 Fel Discharge Can't see fel discharge on the ground when fighting the final boss for the Val'sharah invasion scenario. Know another person on the same device with this issue, anyone else? On a MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014).Hugzzieez5 Jun 12
Jun 12 Keyboard run keys get stuck This is happening to me at least once every 45 minutes, where one of my running keys (WSAD) gets stuck and forces me to run non-stop in a certain direction. Nothing short of facerolling my keyboard breaks the bug. Is anyone else having this issue?Ebany62 Jun 12
Jun 11 Post your Cheese Grater Mac Pro Rig Setup Anyone using a 3,1 4,1 or 5,1 Mac Pro? What's your setup like? What kind of FPS are you getting? How hard/costly was it to upgrade? Thanks!Daijah6 Jun 11
Jun 11 Razer Naga wheel-tilt not recognized properly Hi, all. Short version: My Razer Naga 2014 has a wheel-tilt feature that was previously recognized by WoW independent of the scroll and click functions, but WoW now sees the right tilt as scroll up and the left tilt as scroll down and no tweaks I done in-game or in Synapse have corrected the issue. Extra details: I'm running a late '09 iMac with OS 10.9.7. Had the mouse ~3 weeks now, and it also had the issue where modifier keys wouldn't work in conjunction with the mouse buttons in WoW. I also have Synapse downloaded, as mentioned, but have avoided using it as I rather dislike the program. If any other info's necessary, let me know! I posted here as I wasn't sure that it belonged anywhere else, and a half-hour of searching failed to turn up anything useful, forums or otherwise. Thanks in advance.Rhakkash11 Jun 11
Jun 11 Can't install the game I'm getting the "World of Warcraft is performing initial setup of require data files" thing, but I don't have WTF cache and interface files. I have WTF, data, errors, and logs.Timechild2 Jun 11
Jun 11 Still getting disconnects WOW51900319 I've tried different toons, I've tried toons in different zones, I'm tried switching realms (it kicks me out and won't let me, though sometimes this works). I reset my router, and I've reset the DNS cache. It was like this last night, but there was the note about the problems, so I just didn't bother after 10m or so of just messing around. But it's happening again to me this morning. macOS 10.12.3Piddy23 Jun 11
Jun 11 Stormrage Down 6/10/17 8:20 pm EST As the title states...Magenshae0 Jun 11
Jun 9 Huge Low-Res Cursor I don't know how to set it back. My graphic settings were changed from "Fullscreen 1080" to "windowed fullscreen 1080"; I changed it back to fullscreen and thats when my cursor got big.Yocraig26 Jun 9
Jun 7 Cannot play alt that was leveled up to 100 I recently leveled up my death knight from level 74 to 100. I went through the training portion while on board the ship to the broken isles. Before committing to an attack on the broken isle, I had to sign off. Now, whenever I select the death knight to enter the realm, the opening screen with the blue progress bar appears. The blue progress bar will progress to the right most position and then freeze. All other alts enter the realm without a problem. One of those alts is on the broken isle. I have run the scan and repair option on the Blizzard app. Sill doesn't work. Any ideas. I have a 21.5 inch iMac, Late 2013, with OS 10.12.5.Graysylvar1 Jun 7
Jun 7 MacOS High Sierra Please start the developer Beta and test early. Would be nice for a smooth transition in the fall when High Sierra will go live. Apple releases and Blizzard expansion/patches are too close together and issues are not being resolved in a timely manner.Rexigar1 Jun 7
Jun 6 WWDC 2017 http://live.arstechnica.com/apples-wwdc-2017-keynote-liveblog/ As usual folks, we're making the annual WWDC thread, and so far things are shaping up to be a bigger jump than the past couple years. New Macs! The iMacs are being updated with Kaby Lake CPUs and Radeon Pro 500 series GPUs. New machine. The "iMac Pro": 18-core Xeon CPU, AMD Vega GPU, up to 16GB VRAM. On the Mac OS side of things, we're getting a revised Metal 2 API and AFPS to replace the ancient HFS+. More news as it comes in. Thoughts?Stoneblade4 Jun 6
Jun 6 Verizon FiOS WoW problems. In relation to this thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3182768428?page=9 I am having the same Verizon problem. ISP: Verizon FiOS City State: Hampton Roads, Virginia Realm: Sargeras Trace Route: 206.18.148.236 traceroute to 206.18.148.236 (206.18.148.236), 64 hops max, 40 byte packets 1 Wireless_Broadband_Router (192.168.1.1) 2.331 ms 0.848 ms 1.197 ms 2 L100.NRFLVA-VFTTP-28.verizon-gni.net (173.71.147.1) 8.370 ms 9.731 ms 9.975 ms 3 G0-3-3-2.NRFLVA-LCR-21.verizon-gni.net (130.81.183.40) 9.252 ms 10.707 ms 8.324ms 4 so-0-0-0-0.LCC1-RES-BB-RTR1-RE1.verizon-gni.net (130.81.22.40) 56.496 ms 70.579 ms 55.434 ms 5 0.ae1.BR1.IAD8.ALTER.NET (152.63.32.141) 18.071 ms 17.126 ms 39.936 ms 6 192.205.36.141 (192.205.36.141) 71.759 ms 22.403 ms 20.332 ms 7 cr2.wswdc.ip.att.net (12.122.81.250) 40.569 ms 48.244 ms 45.484 ms 8 cr1.cgcil.ip.att.net (12.122.18.21) 40.106 ms 42.954 ms 42.603 ms 9 gar2.clboh.ip.att.net (12.122.133.197) 54.904 ms 43.202 ms 42.724 ms 10 12.122.251.50 (12.122.251.50) 111.088 ms 12.122.251.22 (12.122.251.22) 49.679 ms 187.528 ms 11 63.240.130.210 (63.240.130.210) 46.300 ms 63.240.130.214 (63.240.130.214) 45.987 ms 63.240.130.210 (63.240.130.210) 43.437 ms 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * ETC... Looking for help asap as I am on the FiOS trial still I have time to cancel and switch to Cox if they can lower their price.Stagnate15 Jun 6
Jun 6 Framerate / Heat troubles So, I can log in again - like many mac users, I was having trouble logging for the last day or two. But now, my framerate is REALLY BAD, plus my laptop is running a good ten to fifteen degrees hotter than it normally does while running the game - even in barely populated areas like old world leveling zones. My guildies say there was an update this morning so, clearly it had a funky kind of effect on my set up. What happened and how do I fix it?Jakkø4 Jun 6
Jun 6 Battle Net App Installation stuck Yesterday, my battle net client stuck at waiting for another installation and update for a long time. I search about what happened and then I tried every possible solutions but it still didn't work. So I removed my battle net client to trash and empty it. Then I downloaded and reinstalled the app but stuck at updating agent. I tried every solution said in the forum and advised by blizzard. But it still didn't work for me and still stuck at updating agent. Can anyone please tell me what should I do?Xenotz1 Jun 6
Jun 5 MacBook Pro eGPU-WoW using wrong GPU I just built my setup, this is getting big on the internet. I am running a 2016 MacBook Pro with an external Akitio Node and a Nvidia GTX 1080 connected with Thunderbolt 3. My issue is other games connect to the correct card. Wow Doesn't seem to be. It recommends everything be turned all the way down with a GTX 1080 lol. I looked in the config file, I can't see where I can select it. The Nvidia drivers have no place to select what games use what GPU. So I need some Pros for this one. Any ideas?Nighttstorm4 Jun 5
Jun 5 realm change character disappear how long does it take to play your character that you paid to realm change? It left the 1st realm but hes not showing up anymore in my character selection for any realm.Hamkilla0 Jun 5
Jun 5 FPS Drops Hello! I've made a post like this before, but since then I have talked to a couple of GMs and done more troubleshooting steps, so I thought I would make an updated version. Since the Legion pre-patch, I have had an issue where particle effects cause huge drops in FPS. My computer is able to play WoW smoothly at medium to high settings, but I play on the lowest settings to improve performance. Even so, particle effects such as fog, lava, certain spell effects, and more cause my FPS to go from 90+ to under 50. Sometimes, it can even drop to as low as 10 or 20, and the game becomes choppy, depending on the effect. This problem is also not specific to Legion content. For instance, I run old raids a lot, and it also occurs there. Notable examples include Dragon Soul and Throne of Thunder, specifically the Dark Animus room. I ran Throne of Thunder on LFR in Mists, and everything always performed fine. Now, when I go in there alone, that room drops my FPS from 90 to usually around 30, even before I enter combat. I have tried a lot of troubleshooting including updating my operating system and drivers, reinstalling the whole game several times, repairing game files, altering graphics settings, disabling background applications, and uninstalling addons, but nothing I have tried has helped. I also did the following, as directed by the GMs: - Uninstalled the Twitch app and Reset User Interface - Repaired Disk and Disk Permissions - Lowered number of sound channels in-game - Combo update to OSX 10.12.5 - Disabled Filevault and repaired WoW So I was wondering if anyone else is facing a similar problem and has had any luck fixing it, or if any blue posters might have any estimation on when a fix might be patched in by the developers? Thanks for reading!Muketsu7 Jun 5
Jun 5 Graphic Settings -- Radeon R9 M390 I have an iMac with the following specs: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) Processor 3.2GHz Intel Core i5 Memory 8GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MBMy Question: What is the max settings I can use and what should my resolution be set to?Mïllhouse0 Jun 5
Jun 3 Application Cannot Be Opened I'm copy pasting from other forums I've tried to no avail thus far: Alright, so my girlfriend is new to games and we're trying to install WoW on her Mac Pro. She's had it a couple years but doesn't know how old it is or what year it is. She downloaded the starter edition file for WoW but when she clicks on it, it says something about it being unable to be opened. She can't unzip it or anything either, if that's what we're supposed to do. She also should be Admin on her laptop. We also tried maybe using battle.net to download it from the App, but the App also cannot be opened or installed.Choolorin1 Jun 3
Jun 3 Stuck moving forwards or backwards So I was playing my lowbie Gnome Spriest on Alterac Mountains. I was in a group for Gnomer, towards the end everything went all wonky. After a fight my character kept running forward and off to the left a lil bit without me pressing any buttons. Pressing the autorun key didn't stop it. if i tried walking backwards he would just stop. I tried /reload and that didn't fix the problem. I just dealt with it and did my best to dps with the problem. it eventually kinda fixed itself for about 10 seconds. Then in another fight I was stuck walking backwards =/. When I pressed forward I would stop and could cast spells (as long as forward stayed pressed) but to actually move forward I had to hold both mouse buttons down. But if i did nothing I just kept walking backwards. Almost got to the point where I was going to throw my laptop and beat the keyboard, especially since right at the end boss door the computer went blank and took me back to the login screen as if I had restarted my computer. I logged back into the game, pug of course didn't wait (even though I told them I was having issues with movement), luckily they didn't boot me and I was still able to get the achievement and the 2 eng pet plans. When i left the group back to Arathi Highlands, working on the quest in Stormgarde to kill Syndicate members I ended up with the stuck moving forward issue again. This isn't the first time it has happened but usually it would correct itself or logging out (if possible) would fix it. Can you guys tell me what is going on and hopefully try something to make sure it doesn't happen again? BTW no sticky keys and keys themselves we not stuck down. Macbook Intel Core Duo (2005 model) OSX 10.6.8 1.25 GB RAM *wish I just had the money to fix my uber powerful PC -.-* If anymore info is needed let me know.Nolgoth6 Jun 3
Jun 2 Unplayable FPS - Kernel Task Issues! My specs are: OS X 10.9.5 Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6770m I'm almost certain this issue isn't related to any of that stuff above, I'm actually pretty certain it has some sort of relation with my battery or my charger. So here's the short story with few details: When I play WoW plugged in to power, after about 5 - 10 minutes my FPS spikes like crazy due to kernel task using up like 300% CPU in activity monitor. When I play WoW unplugged, I have next to zero issues. Here's the long story with aaallll the juicy details: About a year ago, I had an issue with Borderlands 2, where I could only play unplugged because when I was plugged in, kernel task would behave the same way. After a lot of research I found out there was some weird relation between high performance applications, being plugged in to power AND having a really bad battery that needed a replacement. I took my computer in to the store, and got the battery replaced luckily it was under warranty because it shouldn't have been in the condition that it was in after such a short amount of usage. After that, I still have kernel task issues with games, but ONLY when my computer is plugged in at below 80 - 85% battery. If it's plugged in above 80 - 85%, I have no kernel task issues and all games are playable. I play CS:GO, Borderlands 2, "alternative" WoW servers to play Cataclysm (loved that expansions PvP), and a few other games. So long as I play with above 80 - 85% when I'm plugged in, I have no issues. Until now. WoW, no matter what my battery percentage is at, causes this issue no matter what. I have about a 5 - 10 minute play time period where I don't have kernel task issues, then kernel task goes to like 300% and creates unplayable FPS lag. Sometimes it wears off and goes away after like half an hour if I just leave it (surprisingly this doesn't cause my computer to overheat at all, temperature stays the same as if WoW was running fine), but when it wears off I have a horrible FPS stuttering issue that only ever occurs after kernel task dies down. The FPS stuttering issue works like this... Say I'm on a stable 40 - 50 fps, every second or so, it feels like everything dies down to 5 fps for a split second. And that just keeps repeating, so it makes everything look like it's jumping around. Just to be clear, I have no issues with FPS when unplugged from power, but an hour and a half of game time isn't really enough to get serious business done... Muahaha. Oh and, one thing I thought was worth making extremely clear, is that on the 'alternative' WoW Cataclysm server I don't have this issue at all. Pleeease help, I love WoW and this is stopping me from playing :| especially considering I just dumped like $70 on this.Opalabelyda3 Jun 2
May 31 Can't adjust sound at all None of the in-game sound controls are working. I can move the sliders around all I want, but nothing happens. I can't even change the master volume or disable music. I tried to submit a ticket but for some reason the "submit" button won't work, either. What's going on?It0 May 31
May 31 Portal/Hearth to Dalaran Crash Whenever I try to take a portal to or use the hearthstone for Dalaran, the bar fill up around 70% and then the sits there untill I get disconnected. This happens occasionally when commuting by boat to Northrend, Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, etc. and I don't really mind, but this has happened every single time I've tried to reach Dalaran. As it stands, I can no longer even do any World Quests or Quests on the Broken Isles. How might I be able to fix this?Montillado0 May 31
May 30 In game shop errors Macbook mid 2010 OS Sierra 10.12.3 The problem: I cannot purchase anything from the in game shop. Mostly just trying to purchase a token. I can however, purchase from the online website just fine. Obviously, you can't purchase tokens online though. What I have tried to fix the issue: Disabled addons. Renamed folders to interface.old, cache.old, etc... Disabled anti virus program. Later, deleting the anti virus program completely. Made sure firewall allowed battle.net and wow through. Later, disabled firewall completely. Made sure credit card info was up to date. (It was.) Deleted credit card info, reapplied the info. Changed payment over to another card. Changed payment to paypal. Changed payment to battle.net balance. Updated OS. Scan and Repair WoW files. Uninstalled/Reinstalled Battle.net app and WoW. Reset Router. Checked forums for other potential solutions. None of the above has worked. Most of these troubleshooting ideas came from GM's I've talked to via tickets. Wanting to see what else can be done. I was able to purchase tokens before Legion with the same credit card and computer set up I have now. Thanks.Moonsugar1 May 30