Mac Technical Support

Sep 6 Render Issue Full Screen Mode I play using Full Screen mode, not windowed. Log into tonight and I am getting the beer goggle effect as mentioned in other threads for windowed modes. This was not the case last night. I change to windowed mode and looks fine, but i prefer to play in full screen as I can get improved performance with lower resolutions. Im using a 2015 MBP 13. Any help would be appreciated.Shelmann1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Thanks for render fix! Just downloaded it, it's working great now on my 5K iMac. I can play Wow in a window again. Groovy! Thanks!Fornzarn0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found I can enter a raid on my own but, If I join another persons raid specifically (ToS) I cannot enter. Please help. My connectivity seems good (53 home ms, 53 world ms) & I have disabled my add-ons. Please help.Tridentinum0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Game won't launch Game was running fine last night. Today, won't start from the launcher, either the Bnet app or from the launcher in the folder. Tried deleting the cache folder, it still won't launch. What next? full renistall?Sandtrap4 Sep 5
Sep 5 *Patiently waits for rendering to get fixed* (but also not so patiently)Pookiebear0 Sep 5
Sep 5 FPS Drops Hello! I've made a post like this before, but since then I have talked to a couple of GMs and done more troubleshooting steps, so I thought I would make an updated version. Since the Legion pre-patch, I have had an issue where particle effects cause huge drops in FPS. My computer is able to play WoW smoothly at medium to high settings, but I play on the lowest settings to improve performance. Even so, particle effects such as fog, lava, certain spell effects, and more cause my FPS to go from 90+ to under 50. Sometimes, it can even drop to as low as 10 or 20, and the game becomes choppy, depending on the effect. This problem is also not specific to Legion content. For instance, I run old raids a lot, and it also occurs there. Notable examples include Dragon Soul and Throne of Thunder, specifically the Dark Animus room. I ran Throne of Thunder on LFR in Mists, and everything always performed fine. Now, when I go in there alone, that room drops my FPS from 90 to usually around 30, even before I enter combat. I have tried a lot of troubleshooting including updating my operating system and drivers, reinstalling the whole game several times, repairing game files, altering graphics settings, disabling background applications, and uninstalling addons, but nothing I have tried has helped. I also did the following, as directed by the GMs: - Uninstalled the Twitch app and Reset User Interface - Repaired Disk and Disk Permissions - Lowered number of sound channels in-game - Combo update to OSX 10.12.5 - Disabled Filevault and repaired WoW So I was wondering if anyone else is facing a similar problem and has had any luck fixing it, or if any blue posters might have any estimation on when a fix might be patched in by the developers? Thanks for reading!Muketsu10 Sep 5
Sep 5 1 week later.... Sisters and brothers of the cult of Mac, its been a week since the death of our beloved OpenGL. Some of us have powered though the lag, some of us haven't, some of us have paid to come back for this patch and still havent been able to experience it. Real life money and time has been invested to play a broken and incomplete game that just last week worked well. Why can't we my brother and sisters, get the same gaming experience as our Windows counterparts? Why must we my brothers and sister have to suffer with no answers? What will it be to win our forgiveness?! Let me hear you my brothers and sister, let me hear you say what we all know in our hearts we deserve to write this wrongVoodoocloud2 Sep 5
Sep 5 Temporary Workaround for Resolution Issues 5.3 seems to have created some issues with regard to resolutions, especially for Retina MBP owners. There is a workaround that will allow the player to use a specific resolution for WoW while also keeping the 1080p capability that has regressed in this patch. Below are the instructions for how to accomplish this: Open the Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities/ ) and enter the following line, followed by the Enter key: defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft DesktopModeIsDefault 1 Once entered World of Warcraft can use your current desktop resolution as if it were the native resolution. In order for this to work, you must first set your desktop resolution to whatever you want World of Warcraft to run at, and then launch World of Warcraft. To revert your preference file, issue the following command in Terminal: defaults delete com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft DesktopModeIsDefault You should make a backup of this file before attempting this, just in case. The file is located here: ~/Library/Preferences/com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft.plist To access the ~/Library folder, while in the Finder hold down the Option key and select the Go menu. You should see a "Library" entry - that is the ~/Library folder. This option is hidden until you hold down the Option key with that menu open. This will allow you to use whatever resolution for World of Warcraft you choose like you used to without the added distortion/UI offsets caused by the non-standard resolutions that are now hard-coded into the game. Warning: Using this method will also cause the desktop resolution to be at whatever you chose before you launched World of Warcraft. You cannot increase the resolution from outside of World of Warcraft and then re-enter the game's fullscreen mode, as this will improperly set World of Warcraft to the new desktop resolution. It is a tradeoff, but as long as you do not exit fullscreen mode it should suit your needs in-game.Tiapriestess80 Sep 5
Sep 5 Can't see aoe circles on the ground This is specific to the Purple Aoe circle around the Inquisitor in the The Highlord's Return challenge. Is there a setting I need to enable to see it? I can see the open world green aoe under the sentinaxBladeweaver14 Sep 5
Sep 5 Voidform or similar effects not displaying After a short break I came back for 7.3 to discover that when entering Voidform my character loses all textures and becomes a white silhouette. I've noticed a few other instances of this occurring, tried lowing my graphics to the lowest possible settings, and disabling all my addons to no avail. Is this a known issue, or just a problem on my end? I am aware my Mac is at the end of its life span, but was hoping to get through the end of Legion as I plan on upgrading in the spring. Here are my computer specs: Mac Pro (Early 2008), 2x2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 4GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, OS 10.10.5. (Note: while my hardware allows me to upgrade my OS, Adobe creative suite ceases to run and I need it for work.)Arthonos3 Sep 5
Sep 4 Poor performance after patch 7.3 release I run WoW on a fresh new iMac 27: iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 3,4 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB Everything was great before the patch. I was getting 70+ FPS with almost all settings on max. The only settings that i lowered down are View Distance set to 5, Environment Detail set to 6, SSAO set to Disabled and Liquid Detail set to Low, everything else is maxed. Now, even when i change some settings i'm getting like 2 or 3 FPS of improvement. Any guess? Currently i'm getting 45 FPS at most, which is ridiculous compared with the pre patch performance i was getting. Thanks.Monikka12 Sep 4
Sep 4 Random fps drops since 7.3 Lol, disregard this one, I just found the thread with the same issues (and I join the Intel Iris crowd) Ever since the patch, the screen randomly freezes up for 5-10 seconds at a time to the point of unplayability. The framerate hangs around 60-80fps normally, but stutters up from 5 after the rainbow wheel stops. I've got 16G on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB (yes, most likely the weak link). I dropped the graphics settings below recommended, but it didn't help. I also get an update every single time I launch, but it always ends up with the same version: 7.3.0.24931. I deleted the battle net folder to address that issue, but it didn't change anything either.Shavasara0 Sep 4
Sep 4 Anyone else have insufferable lag? Am I the only one with horrible lag since patch 7.3? In the new zone, often it is take 2 steps, 5-6 seconds of lag, and repeat. Raids and dungeons, one take sometimes take 5 steps before the lag pops. Graphic settings are all on low. Also, Dalaran has an extremely long load time (again). Processor: 27 GHz Intel Core 5 Memory: 8 GB MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB I think I may need to quit WoW until these issues are fixed.Vayelle2 Sep 4
Sep 4 Error 51900328 Hello everyone, I am on a Macbook with the most recent OS installed and whenever I try to login to WOW, everything is fine until it says retriving realm list yadda yadda, it gets to "Logging in to game server" then it says "You have been disconnected" then gives me this error number 51900328. Not sure what to do, I installed a vpn to see if maybe the wifi had blocked it (at university) but when I had the vpn running it would just freeze when it got to the same part. I would have to restart the computer manually. Any help would be appreciated.Expiredmilf5 Sep 4
Sep 3 Frequent DC and getting blizzard error ever since i hit level 110 i have been randomly getting DC. It started just when i would do battlegrounds and dungeons but now its when i quest to. It happens so often that the game isn't even really playable because i will be in the middle of a battle and then get DC then log back on and i will be dead. When i get DC i am taken back to battle net and an error pops up saying something went wrong email us and we'll try and figure out whats happening... any one else having this problem?Jfossay0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Understanding iMac's Fusion Drive! Hello friends, I'm a new proud owner of a 2017 iMac 5k and have a question: how do I ensure my games, and other high-storage applications, are correctly being installed on the traditional HD (disc) portion of the Fusion Drive and not the SSD? I tried to google this but am not really seeing any answers. Basically, I just want to make sure the 128gb of SSD storage I have is used for the OS and essential applications + updates only. The Fusion Drive I got comes with 2TB and I want everything else stored there. Do I have any say so with this lol? Can anyone explain to me how exactly it works? Thanks guys! Kings Honor, friend.Nebulyx3 Sep 3
Sep 3 Mobs never load skins, fighting silhouettes Pretty much the title. Ever since 7.3 dropped, regardless of my graphic settings, there seem to be rather arbitrary rules for when many mobs have actual skins. It's rather jarring when I'm on my main and the Maiden on Fallen Avatar is nothing but a violet-coloured cut-out, or when I'm doing some basic questing or doing a dungeon on this character and a bunch of the animals are just pure white. Strangely, it does not appear to be that any EDIT: ("normal") humanoid (or humanoid-like) mobs are affected. If that's of any relevance, which I doubt. I really hope I don't have to uninstall/reinstall the game due to monthly data usage and what-have-you but I am prepared to suck it up if need be but only as an absolute last resort. After all, I don't know if this is indicative of a deeper, more serious problem I'm unaware of. I do not run any addons of any sort so it cannot be interference from anything like that.Vora7 Sep 3
Sep 3 Insufficent Space/Incalid Installation Folder Wow costs 40gb right? I currently have 50gbs on my computer but the installation says "Insufficient Space". When I want to place the WoW folder somewhere else it says it HAS enough GB but its in a invalid folder. What's going on? I can't install WoW!Timmywarlock0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Update What's this stupid update even for Clearly it has to be something significant to screw up updating so much This is the fix to the endless loading screens right?Swålsh1 Sep 2
Sep 2 Unbelievable I've seen the posts about hot-fixes and work-arounds, but this is unforgivable. I can barely see anything in terms of ground effects. Dots aren't showing up. I'm so laggy it's unreal. I trust that this problem is being taken seriously. I know Blizzard has no more love for Mac users, but I would hope you'd still support WoW for us. Even in TimeWalking dungeons, my graphics are awful. It's not just Argus, it's the whole game.Malazoth5 Sep 2
Sep 2 Error #154 I have an IMAC. The game was working just dandy prior to the new patch. I spent two days downloading the new patch (I was getting a different message previously but that is gone) and using tech tools to make certain it's not my system. Now I'm getting Error #154 Ox8510007a and it won't connect me to the game when I try to launch it.Divinefear0 Sep 2
Sep 2 help w/ understanding my machine Basically, I don't understand why my machine isn't able to play the game at anything besides the lowest graphical settings. And that really bugs me, to the point of making me think I should quit playing because I'm not able to play the same game that the rest of this community is playing. Here are my specs: iMac late 2015 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB memory Intel HD Graphics 6000 After trying out several different suggestions from the forums as to the changes I should make I'm at the end of the line thinking that if I want to play World of Warcraft I need to invest in a new machine. The problems I experience seem to do primarily with the amount of things happening on the screen at once, walking through Dal, my class hall, and other cities, or basically every time I port into another zone, models are not in place. If I wanted to wait a solid 3-4 minutes they would eventually load in, but that's just it, I'm playing blind. Texture resolution is Fair, the filtering is at 2x Anisotropic, my projected textures are just disabled. I keep shadows, particle density, and lighting all at low. Sunshafts, SSAO, depth effects, and vertical sync are disabled. And my anti-aliasing is at FXAA High. View distance = 3. Environment detail = 5. Ground clutter = 5. I've read through some posts about graphical performance, tried those suggestions, and even considered playing WoW through bootcamp. But eventually these thoughts all end on the idea that this machine isn't suited to play this game :( Any advice is very very very appreciated.Dønna2 Sep 2
Sep 2 Disconnected yet not I just got a popup saying "You have been disconnected" while in the character selection screen. It did not boot me back to the login screen, it stayed in the character selection screen, and after closing the popup I was able to Enter World with a character. I quit the program midload though because I was worried about glitches. What would such a popup at that screen mean? EDIT: I did click the Help button on the popup, and it sent me to the Blizzard Support site, but only to the general WoW page, not any particular article. There was no error number in the popup I believe. I wish I had taken a screenshot.Atenstein0 Sep 2
Sep 2 Blizzard App Error Game was working fine this afternoon. Logged out for dinner, came back and this message: "Something went wrong trying to launch a program. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that." Running latest version of system software. Have tried restarting. No dice.Slashara5 Sep 2
Sep 1 Can't get past "Update" When trying to log in, I only have the update button. It runs through some things like "Fetching manifest" and "fetching encoding table....4.36 MB" then a pop-up appears with something like "Something may be wrong with your game, give us a minute to scan for problems" then it pops-up with a Blizzard App Error which reads: "Whoops! Looks like something broke! Give it another shot" and Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8." When I click on "More help" it gives me an explanation and a list of things to do: This error is caused by a problem downloading or writing new update data. Try the following steps to resolve this error. Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat. If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue. Run the game in Administrator Mode to address many installation, patching, networking, and start-up errors. Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files. Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module. I've done all of these things except I can't find the repair tool. Please help me someone! It was working fine yesterday when I logged in and played through the opening of the Argus storyline. How disappointing!Madrine8 Sep 1
Sep 1 Cant Play .... 3 Days now and still crashing upon entry into game from Character Selection Screen..I made changes to all options to every available setting in SYSTEM prior to game entry but no effect at all.... Fix on the way? Imac retina 5 K Late 2015Lastbow0 Sep 1
Sep 1 ERROR #108 (0x8510006c) on MAC I originally loaded WoW on my Wife's Computer with here WoW account. However, we recently swapped computers. In turn, I created my own Account on her Mac Computer. When I log into WoW thru her MAC computer account (My Battlenet) everything works fine. However, when I log into my Mac Computer Account on her computer, then try to log into WoW, I get the following error: ERROR #108 (0x8510006c). Note: There is no issue logging into Battlenet, but only get the error when I log into WoW. Guidance is appreciated on how tot resolve.Joeathan2 Sep 1
Sep 1 Ctrl, Shift, and Alt not working well I play WoW with a Razer Keyboard and a Razer Mouse. For a long time I've played a certain way. I'll hit ctrl with the keyboard then 1 on my razer mouse. I've had no problem with this until I started playing on my Mac. I can hit ctrl 1 on the keyboard, but for some reason when I hit ctrl on the keyboard then 1 on my mouse it doesn't register as ctrl 1. It just registers as if I was ONLY hitting the number 1. Is there a way I can fix this so I can play on my Mac too?Synrage1 Sep 1
Sep 1 My paladin is afflicted by constant DC's its particularly bad in instances, like every 45 seconds it'll crash to blizz error, and for whatever reason any other character besides my paladin is fine. I played through the first wave of Argus content today on my DK and it was just fine, switched to the paladin and its back to DC town. It has been like this for a couple weeks now, not really sure what to make of a character specific issue like this =0Gnomedepot2 Sep 1
Sep 1 Mythic Mistress and TOS graphics bugged So I don't know about Heroic or Normal, but I know for Mythic mistress that the dread sharks and jellyfish are rarely showing up, and if they do, it's in flashes. Hydra shots aren't showing up either and after the shot has ended, a delayed effect is staying. I keep seeing things about the games rendering and about putting my mac into fullscreen mode, but that is making my graphics completely lag out and my frame rate goes down to like 5. I hope this helps figure out whatever happened.Naferty23 Sep 1
Sep 1 Growing Issues Since Legion Launch Since launch of Legion, maybe even a bit before, I've experienced a variety of technical issues with playing WoW on my MacBook. They seem to be growing in number and severity, and I'm wondering if these are issues are resolvable or if it's time for an upgrade. Issues: - Regular issues with Battle.net launcher More so around the launch of the expansion, I would regularly receive statuses reporting something like "Waiting for other downloads" when there were no other games updating, or fetching something (I'm not very computer literate) that would never resolve itself. I think at one point I had to delete and re-download the launcher to fix the issues. These issues seem to have gone down over time, so not the biggest issue. - Graphical issues My computer isn't that old (I'll list specs below), and I feel like I'm regularly having to set my settings lower to play the game well. I don't remember having to do that at all back when I first jumped on the Mac train (mid-2007). From glancing at the other posts here, the new 7.3 issue of certain effects looking all pixelated seems to be shared. I tried a few fixes I saw offered by blue posts and none of them have worked so far. Cursor size and resolution seem to change every update, and although I play in fullscreen mode, they seem to revert back in windowed mode when I do switch to it. Not something I remember having an issue with a year or so ago. Also, in windowed mode, the cursor does not align properly; it seems to be aligning with where the cursor would be if it was fullscreen. Easy fix - minimize time in windowed mode - but frustrating anyway. - Regular crashing This one is the real game-killer. The client will frequently crash and close-out, initiating a message telling me that an error has occured. This used to seem to trigger mostly in dungeons and battlegrounds, but it has been increasing in frequency, and will crash even when I'm just standing around in my class order hall. If I click the button to re-launch, it opens in a black screen. Switching to windowed and back to fullscreen mode causes the picture to come back, but it's getting old. Since 7.3, I've played for about 15 min and it crashed three times. This is absolutely the highest priority issue. Computer specs: OS X Yosemite v. 10.10.5 MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB I'm guessing at least one of these issues is shared with other Mac users, so if you know a fix, please let me know. Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated!Chøke0 Sep 1
Sep 1 Unplayable after 7.3 Getting the worst graphical glitching I've ever seen after having downloaded 7.3. Can't even step foot in Argus. Including pics below on the off chance this is something someone else can recognize and not just another example of how WoW mac users are !@#$ed. http://imgur.com/2j5sw8V http://imgur.com/4oOLHt5 http://imgur.com/qccXVMt http://imgur.com/f02GLIs Hope these work, never used imgur before.Cilas0 Sep 1
Aug 31 Restart client to change graphic API? I tried to change my graphic API settings but it told me I had to restart the client first. So I did that my logging out, quitting the blizzard app, reopening the app and relogging back into WoW but it STILL tells me I need to restart my client. Am I doing something wrong in restarting it?Jacquerexinf2 Aug 31
Aug 31 7.3 and Mac Any updates with a permanent fix to the problems 7.3 has brought to Mac Users? Is Blizzard working on reversing whatever was done? My subscription ends in less than 24 hours and I don't plan to resub if things aren't getting fixed.Lifecoverage1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Warped "faces" block screen in aoe effects? I'm having a weirdly specific issue where the game ui takes the "face" of mobs or players and warps it to almost completely block out my view of the game. This view block only comes up when my character is standing in stuff it shouldn't be (don't stand in the fire). Obviously, I shouldn't stand in the bad stuff. The problem is I can't see where to run to get out of it so I'm just running blindly into either more bad !@#$ or mechanics are wrecked. I've never had this problem before and I'm not sure if it's Mac specific but the rest of my guild doesn't have this issue and I think I'm the only Mac user. I've reset my UI, I've tried to scan and repair, and I've restarted my mac after trying to repair the game. http://imgur.com/a/ENrBQ MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) running Sierra 10.12.6 Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MBRynaidrosa4 Aug 31
Aug 31 Unable to play after patch download. Many players like myself are still unable to play after the patch came out. Black background on main menu screen, 1 FPS, ETC. What is going on? How long is this going to take to fix?Eraegosa1 Aug 31
Aug 31 New Addon Manager, bye bye Curse Client WoWInterface's Minion (Part of the ZAM Network like Wowhead) was recently updated to include their directory of addons. While the catalog might not be as extensive as Curse's, it is supported, they do care about us Mac users and it's been very stable. Runs on Java but includes it bundled so no need to install extra stuff or worry about general Java exploits. No subscription needed for batch downloads. The UI is more akin to Yosemite's Dark Mode, so extra points ;) Time to show Curse how much you care by never visiting www.curse.com again. http://minion.mmoui.com/ P.S. It's in beta, but imho, very stable.Fermina11 Aug 31
Aug 31 Bugged Visuals and Effects (w/ screenshots) Hello Blizzard, I have noticed several bugs and errors with visual effects since 7.3. I've taken some screenshots so you can see what the problems are, and perhaps find a way to fix them. Album: http://imgur.com/a/4jmsY I will continue to update the album as I find more bugs. Hopefully you all see these! Specs: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 MBP Pro (Retina, 15-Inch, Mid-2015) 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Let me know if there is anything else I can provide. Sincerely, DecaidenDecaiden0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Thursday Maintenance Did the maintenance today fix anything with the severe mac issues everyone is having?Centrîx5 Aug 31
Aug 31 i hate gaming on mac I just thought I would share how terrible it is to play on a mac. I have the most powerful mac that they make. I mean it plays okay. However, every so often the computer freezes because it can't handle either the temp, the ram, or consistent usage of the graphics. I have no idea. I also know that the game gives me 1 alt tab per running session. Once I alt tab, and try it again I get the mouse or the hand icon, meaning I can't alt tab again. This is important as I am at work and need to alt tab frequently. In order to fix this issue I need to quit the game and reload it or play in windowed mode which is terrible. no replies needed, just venting.Naturespower6 Aug 31
Aug 31 7.3 Graphics Issue I have read others posts about this issue and mine seems to be different. Prior to patch 7.3 the game ran smoothly, well yes the Mac overheats sometimes but that's common. Graphics were fine. I actually Multibox on my Mac in 7.2.5 and had no issues. Now I am having absurd graphic issues. Warlock imps running around with lime green fireballs coming off there trail. Weapon enchants regardless of the enchant has made the weapons coated in what looks to be fire and it's ugly. I've had to "hide weapon enchant" on my own weapons just to not look stupid on my end. My Mac book is up to date. Graphics card/video card is up to date. Like I said this wasn't happening until WoW patched to 7.3. Makes the game annoying with all these colors and blobs of fire floating around. I had turned my graphics setting in the game to a 1! A freaking 1 and it doesn't go away. Is there some hidden way to fix this or is it a known issue that will be resolved. Game time ends in 5 days and would like to know before the resub.Evenup2 Aug 31
Aug 31 Freeze on Cmd-Option-Q in Full Screen I'm running MacOS 10.12.6 on a mid-2012 Retina MacBook Pro. I recently switched to full screen mode because of the new 7.3 resolution issues. Now whenever I try to quit via Command-Option-Q, WoW just freezes instead of quitting. I get a spinning beach ball until I force quit. Problem goes away when I switch back to Windowed (Full Screen) but that makes me feel like I'm playing without my glasses so it's not an option...Thwain0 Aug 31
Aug 31 WoW Launcher this past week (7/22/17) My problem is with the WoW Launcher. I am using a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.12.6 with 16 GBs RAM. For quite a while--from before Cataclysm?--the in-game downloader for updates had been problematic for me (causing bad in-game lags, etc), so most of the time I will run the WoW Launcher first to make sure that my game is current. A few days ago I started Launcher then after a minute or so I got a message saying that the Launcher had to be restarted. I did not see this as being a problem since I had seen this message many times before, so I let it restart. Now EVERY time I type in my password and hit <Enter> I am returned back to the first screen asking for my password. It is as if I had typed in the incorrect password. Let me note that for a day or so I saw that VERY BRIEFLY a challenge window would flash inside the Launcher window before being replaced by first screen asking for my password. Now Launcher does not do this. Please understand the scope of the problem: apparently my Launcher must be updated to get fixed BUT as it stands now I cannot run Launcher at all to get ANY updates for Launcher or for WoW itself. Please fix this.Alnathprimus12 Aug 31
Aug 31 Random Crashes Every time I enter an arena my game crashes and I have no idea why. Anyone have any sort of input as to why this is happened to me? I'm on a 2014 macbook air version 10.10.5 yosemite ThanksTwentyonesav1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Error 108 It says I need to update World of Warcraft, and then it says it's done and I keep clicking play, but then it gives me Error 108. I've tried doing the scan and repair, but after a few seconds it says "Whoops! Something has broken!" and gives me the redirect to this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/2667 I don't know how I can run the game in administrator mode as Mac, and since scan and repair isn't working, it looks like I'm SOL. I just wanna play 7.3 and run around as a puffkin!Tinymoo11 Aug 31
Aug 31 7.3 graphics issues After downloading the new patch I found that everything was oversized and the graphics are horrible and also too much lag. I use windowed fullscreen which is way worse but even fullscreen isn't really bearable. I've tried changing resolution and graphics settings, changing the ui scale, and resetting to recommended settings. Nothing is fixing this. Everything was perfect before this patch. I've noticed a lot of mac users making threads and saying they're having the same problems. So has anyone found a way to fix this yet? If not I really hope Blizzard will do something about it as soon as possible.Grayvens1 Aug 31
Aug 31 trouble loading game after patch Won't load after 7.3 update. Says something is broken , re scans and does it again after I click play. any help?Yodastark11 Aug 31
Aug 30 Ground effects Silly Question but is there a bug with Metal and ground effect/auras showing up? In DS on gunship, I cannot see where anything will hit on the ship. In Pit of Saron in the tunnel leading up to the final boss. I can see the circles on ground but the ice Shards falling from the ceiling are not to be found yet will hit my toons. I originally thought it was something to do with either Particle Density, Ground Clutter or Projected Textures. Many a combinations later and I still cannot seem to get these things to show up. It's not just these two places. It's anywhere where there's similar effects going on. iMac 2012, Nvidia 680MX, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD macOS Sierra 10.12.6 using the latest Nvidia web driver. I'm at a loss what could be stopping this effect. http://imgur.com/a/QlvJW are my settings. I've taken it up to 8 and still nothing.Elmada4 Aug 30
Aug 30 Terrible rendering after launch Hi, i needed a break of WOW after 7.2 and just got my subscription back last night. everything was working perfectly had no issues just like before. This morning after patch was so hype, logged on and WTF when i saw the poor rendering quality. Dont know what happend i tried everything it wont even affect a little these poor rendering im getting. here some imgur of what im talking about. Artifact effect poor rendering : http://imgur.com/pgyuOYk And look at this amazing concecrated ground rendering o.0.... http://imgur.com/H8MNrja Im having several issues with many more effect like fire torch and anything that is constantly moving. I need help to fix this asap PLZ as i dont pay monthly for a !@#$ty game. I pay for WOW and it supposed to be amazing. So plz come back to me with some hint. Thank youEsand50 Aug 30
Aug 30 How to remove keyloggers? [Deleted]Gnomey0 Aug 30