Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o Any time you encounter a suspected bug in the game, you should contact a GM via the in-game petition system. Many issues can be rectified immediately by a GM. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
2d Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix385 2d
Jun 13 7.2.5 Known Issues - 6/13/2017 Hey all, Below is the known issues list for patch 7.2.5. Please be aware that this list is not a complete gathering of all issues we're aware of and tracking, but issues we believe may be more easily encountered. Spells, Talents and Abilities Artifacts Meeting the conditions for unlocking the third relic slot will not take effect until reloging.General Effects which temporarily increase your maximum health will damage pets.Death Knight Decomposing Aura, Heartstop Aura, and Necrotic Aura causes the Death Knight to target themselves once applied.Druid The proc from Ailuro Pouncers will cause the effect from Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds to fall off.Hunter Harpoon can go on cooldown but fail to fire when cast on flying creatures.Priest Renew the Faith will cause Prayer of Mending to bounce to immune NPC targets if it bounces from an NPC. Inner Renewal does not function for periodic heals, absorbs, and Penance.Rogue Casting Vanish after using Blind on an NPC causes it to Evade until Blind ends.Warlock Demonwrath causes client lag when cast with a large amount of demons active. Quests During "A Kingdom's Heart" Anduin will remove his disguise when using a flying mount. Hearthing out of "Ritual Ruination after picking up the legendary may cause progression issues.Micro-Holidays Glowcap Festival Special Holiday Mushroom nodes only spawn in the Sporeggar subzone.Thousand Boat Bash Players can appear with ther boats around their heads if they enter another player's view range while jumping. Mini-map POIs for "Boat Tour" are visible when players enter the area for the holiday. Some darker pools of Submarine Tar may disappear from view at certain angles. Using the Anglers Fishing Raft during the holiday may cause visual issues. Dismounting above the water will place the BOat Day model in the air above your character. Garbage Fishing cannot be completed by characters without t he Fishing profession. There are several Tar-Covered Fish levitating above the water.User Inteface Artifacting may occur when mousing over NPCs in the Mage Order Hall while using SSAA.Dungeons and Raids Black Rook Hold During the Illysanna Ravencresh ecounter, the fire from Dark Rush Blazing Trail can become invisible.Arvaanas0 Jun 13
Sep 6 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6
4m Karazhan - BC version So this week, I decide I'm going to run a bunch of old raids for transmog, I get to the chess game and I click on King Llane to start the encounter, but as soon as I hop off of him, he disappears and then I can't finish the encounter because he's not there to kill or to use. So... I'm hoping that reset tomorrow will fix it, but if not..... A pesky bug has been found.Jilliebean0 4m
10m Personnal Bank Personnal Bank won't open up for me but guild bank works fine. Not sure whats going on but have asked around and no one else seems to have a problemDraukaa1 10m
41m Issue with credit during Invasions I wasn't able to complete a world quest yesterday and get credit for killing Commander Zarthak in Highmountain. I was in group with my husband, who was able to complete it with no issue. I still have the quest in my log, as if it was a normal quest. I successfully killed him three times yesterday, as still wasn't able to complete it.Huifang0 41m
1h Hati Missing. Today at 10pm I was playing in SoO and half way through ( after blackfuse ) my Hati disappeared ( BM Hunter) and has not returned. I have tried: dismissing my pet and recalling him Logging in and out clearing cache :( help please.Moarbrains10 1h
1h Greymane's Gambit doesn't work as intended I have been trying to complete the Greymane's gamit quest on my Mage on the Alliance side, but each time I go to a loading screen and it ports me back to Stormwind Harbor, instead of the intended destination of Stormheim. I have tried abandoning the quest a number of times, followed by retaking it again, and the result is the same, there was once where it did seem to succeed, but there were no NPCs, which was then followed up with me being teleported back to Stormwind Harbor.Awesomelee0 1h
1h Missing Battle Pets For several months now, when I want to do a pet battle, none of my pets show in my list. The whole window is blank. I can only use the last 3 that I had active. I just don't know why they disappeared.Mcgillocuddy1 1h
1h [Bug] Subdue the Subduer Quest Im sure its been reported but I ran into an issue in completing this quest, when using the (Soul Cannon) on Reth'hedron @ the Twilight portal in Nagrand he dies well within 3 secs of using the Soul Cannon due to the soul cannon damage not being squished.Anokan60 1h
2h Abyssal Seahorse mount is missing My account wide Abyssal seahorse mount no longer appears in my Mount tab. Please advise how this mount can be restored. Thank youLythiana20 2h
2h How do you fail a 115% mission? https://photos.shutterfly.com/full/63241327939Fenril2 2h
2h Invasion point; Devastation Bug This point keeps bugging out. You must complete waves of mobs to get the elite to spawn. Usually within 1 to 2 waves it will bug and not anymore waves and the elite will not spawn but will continue to show that the invasion is available on the map also. Throne of kill'jaeden invasion point; devastation. This has happened to me multiple times.Nctrnlprnces13 2h
3h No credit for a world quest kill Hello, A few minutes ago I was logged into this character "Pannacotta" (Blackhand server) and was attempting to complete the Highmountain emmisary quests before going to bed. The criteria said to complete ANY 4 world quests in Highmountain. Right next to Thundertotem was a Wardens WQ to kill the big cat Sekkan (sp?). So I went down the elevator and killed it. No credit given. Waited for respawn and killed it again. No credit given again. The Highmountain emmisary quest doesn't recognise the kill as a WQ completion, and there was no notice of any reputation gain with the Warden faction for it either. Now, I'm just going to go to bed now, but this shouldn't be happening. Respects, PannacottaPannacotta2 3h
3h I broke it? I broke something with an xmog. Not sure what, but got this: Date: 2017-08-21 02:29:49 ID: 1 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua line 83: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink") Debug: [C]: GetItemInfo() ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:83: ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:81 ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:102: IsOutfitDressed() ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:48: UpdateSaveButton() ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:43: ..\FrameXML\WardrobeOutfits.lua:33 [C]: ClearPending() ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:426: ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:418 Locals: (*temporary) = nil AddOns: Swatter, v7.0.5 (<%codename%>) Auctionator, v4.0.17 Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded) Configator, v5.1.DEV.406(/embedded) Gatherer, v7.0.5 GathererHUD, v7.0.5 Healium, v SlideBar, v7.0.5 (<%codename%>) SuperGuildInvite, v7.6.0 BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.2.5.70200 <none> (ck=121)Harvëst1 3h
3h Can not complete quest in Azsuna Zone: Azsuna -Save Yourself 0/1 Approach the Academy I can not complete this quest, every time I try to load into the quest instance it stops loading 65% in. 0 addons running and it still stops loading at 65% on my DH Viha.Bruzes2 3h
3h BC Karazhan Chess Event bugged as of 7.2.5 Doing my weekly Kara mog run and get to the Chess Event. Go to start the fight by clicking on my king to control him. Fight starts. I exit king to control another piece. King disappears. Any other piece I control and then exit also disappears after I exit. Tried logging out and returning approx. one hour later. Fight is reset. Start it again. Same process happens. Pieces disappear after exiting them. ... Can confirm the problem is addon related and that disabling all addons allowed the fight to work normally. Also, I use ElvUI, DBM, WA2, Recount, Ovale w/ SpellflashCore, Ask Mr. Robot, Auctionator, and WorldQuestTracker. Not sure which one caused this problem yet. EDIT: ElvUI appears to be the culprit. It was the first addon I turned back on and tried to run the fight again with. No other addons were active. King disappeared as soon as I exited.Snakefinger23 3h
5h felsoul experiments quest finishing this questline off on my hunter, but the withered die before they are able to destroy the shard.Kandrysseda1 5h
7h hunter pet not responding in pvp same issue that pops up all the time. my human bm hunter's pet wolf is not responding to commands in pvp. pet is normally set on defensive. I order pet to attack a target. pet runs off and attacks the target. I set pet to passive in an attempt to get pet to return to me and pet does not return. Pet continues to fight and die because it will not return when set to passive. this only happens in pvp. in dungeons and pve areas pet is fine and responds.Fiveofnine12 7h
8h Dungeon Quest -- "The Fel Lexicon" I am posting this as a bug because there is no way something like this is NOT a bug. Upon reaching level 104 as a paladin I finally got my order hall Dungeon Quest, which turned out to be "The Fel Lexicon". This quest, again at 104, asks me to go to the Violet Hold to get this item... At level 104... The Violet Hold can ONLY be zoned into if you are 105 or higher. There is literally no way to even manually zone in at 104 because it gives you an error. Not only is this silly seeing as ALL of my friends who have gotten their Oder Hall dungeon quests were able to do them at the level they were acquired but its a slap in the face to be given a quest that is literally impossible to do at the level it was given. Its not even a matter of questioning if its possible, its just flat not. Yeah, its only one level away but this is still a huge slap in the face. Either the quest needs to be bumped up one level to level 105(which puts paladins behind others), the Violet Hold needs to be lowered in minimum level to 104, or the quest objective needs to be moved to a different dungeon.Byucknah2 8h
8h Noble's Elementium Signet (Ring) Bug When wearing this ring, my characters will not do any movement or casting animations. They just float motionless with arms to the side.Mainhand1 8h
9h Twilight Onslaught Twilight Onslaught has no visual affect on the Skyfire, so you cannot tell where it is going to hit in order to soak it.Valka18 9h
11h Can't get the "Repaid Debt" quest So recently I completed the quest where you are supposed to collect 30 corrupted esscences which I did. After you are supposed to absorb the essences which I also did and was fine. Right after this point you are supposed to talk to Archmage Kalec which I did not do because I had to leave for a RBG. Archmage Kalec is supposed to be at Azurewing Repose after asborbing the essences to give you the "Repaid Debt" quest but after I went into the RBG he is not there. I tried meeting him in Shal'Aran and he is there but he doesnt have the quest for me.Ryzelon2 11h
12h Ravencrest's Legacy Scenario bugged lack of mana to beat 1st boss. forums have this bugged so it's not the 1st report. Fix or give credit so i can proceed. thanks Shortstature Horde area52Kasak0 12h
12h Stranglethorn Fishing Bugs & Suggestions I've been trying to complete this quest, to no avail. I get to around 30-35 of the fish when I get the quest is over message. Today I noticed a problem with this quest - early in the event, I was catching fish, but they weren't registering. I have auto-loot turned on, so as soon as I caught one I wouldn't have to loot it manually. However, my chat window didn't say that I had it and my counter didn't go up. With this event so difficult to complete, this needs to be addressed ASAP. Another bug is that since you no longer get the fish in your inventory, you can't sell them after the quest shuts down. I don't know how much you get per fish, but not being able to collect even this during the "2-hour event" is annoying. Sometimes, I get the wrong fish from the "fishing node". I will get something other than the "Speckled Tastyfish". How about fixing it so you only get the correct fish or the rare fish when you are fishing a node. Another problem I had today is that there were some people helping someone else to get this quest completed by having their very large flying creature (I'm not sure which they had, but it easily covered the fishing node - one was blue and one was red). All it takes is a couple of people like that to block the node so others can't fish it and then move when their friend wants to fish (move between you and the node so you can't see it but their friend can). I don't know how to fix this other than to have a setting so you can see your bobber through them. Eventually I got upset by this happening that I got on my largest flying creature and blocked their friend from seeing their bobber. Here are a few suggestions on how to improve this quest: 1) Accounts that have completed this quest (especially if they have the heirloom) need to have a reduced chance of getting the correct fish (the more times they have completed this quest, the less chance they catch of catching the tasty fish). This will allow those who haven't completed this quest a better chance of completing it. This reduced chance of getting the correct fish should happen at least every other week. 2) Another alternative is for the game to remember how many fish you caught in the previous week, and divide that by 2. If you completed the quest, then you start with zero, if you caught 36, then you carry over 18 to the next week. If you miss a week (let's say that you caught 36, so the next week - that was missed - you would have started with 18 - however, since you missed it, you start with 9. This number should round down. This way, the most anyone will start with is 20 (if they caught 40 but didn't get the chance to turn it in). 3) This quest needs to happen more often so more people can complete it. Here are two possible ways to do it: ---a) It's supposed to be a 2-hour event, but it lasts only about 20 minutes. This quest should continue to allow people to collect and turn in the fish during the two-hour event. However, this quest needs to ensure that people can't turn it in more than once per event. ---b) An alternative could be that there are 6 events held each Sunday (like: 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6PM, and 8 PM). This would be a great way to implement the fish carry over from the previous event (#2 above - have the amount of fish caught reset to zero each Sunday). If this is used, then again limit turn in to once per Sunday per account.Whichwolf0 12h
12h Ravencrest's Legacy Bugged so hard There are NUMEROUS bugs with this scenario, how did this make it to live? I started this questline today, beginning the scenario only to find I had no abilities for half the scenario...I had to reload UI everytime I 'acquired' a new spell. Each time a new one was gained, the others became unusable (and not for lack of mana). THEN after finally gritting my teeth through several evade bugged demons and made it to the phase "When good men do nothing" I was told to kill a Colossal Siegebreaker...what Colossal Siegebreaker? There's nothing in the arena! It even gave me the spell needed to kill it! THEN! I said 'screw it' and completely closed out of the game to see if I could restart the quest entirely, only to be met with a neverending loading screen. I no CANNOT logon to the character who was on this quest. The bug ticket says 2 and a half days until a response. TL;DR I'm stuck and How did this Gamebreaking bug make it into live?Xashen109 12h
13h Havoc Hidden appearance I have been trying to get the Havoc Hidden appearance with AK 40 and have spent multiple days looking for the bat I've seen on all my other toons but my DH and i would log on at different parts of the day and camp it for about an hour knowing it doesn't have a long respawn time I waited just to see if it ever comes up. Any help not including links to Wowhead, youtube, etc. I've checked it all and I've followed the steps and it never shows up.Teketeke2 13h
13h Dragonstrike Leggings and Breastplate Even tho' my toon has not learned the recipe, I cannot learn it from any trainer since it shows that I have already learned it.Aglios1 13h
14h Logging out on The Great Anvil If you log out on the great anvil you will spawn inside it next time you log on.Pershad0 14h
14h BRH +10 and 9 Mythic Illysanna eye beam On the second boss Illysanna she on the second phase she targets a few player for the eye beam, we took a total of 12 wipes and i was targeted with fel beam 100% out of the 12 until i die. Didn't make me too mad until i was dying to a mechanic that i couldn't see. While the eye beam targets you it leaves small fel which you cant Step over or you get a hard hitting dot and you die.The biggest problem is that not only do I get targeted by eye beam every single time but i cant see the fel on the ground when the eye beam is in process. Keep in my she will do this 3 times when she is in the air then she lands. Im asking this here because i wanted to know if it is a bug or not, my comp is average and it runs this game well. It was just really frustrating when i was telling a pug group the same thing and they said that i was trash :(Shametarg0 14h
15h Mage Unable to fly in Val'sharah My mage loses the ability to fly when I'm near the Temple of Elune, or anywhere west of it. It rides mount as if I haven't gotten the achievement yet. I first noticed this when I went through the Val'Shara Portal from the Mage Class hall. It's happened to me all 3 times that I went through. I jump off of the edge to go fly.. to find out that I'm actually falling to my death. Today I manually flew into Val'Sharah from High mountain... I headed to do the invasion quests, and when I reached the invasion quest "botanical backlash", I lost my ability to fly again. Edit- It's also worth noting, that when I use the flight master whistle (still standing in the area of "botanical backlash"), it picks me up, and places me right back in the same spot. edit 2- This actually only happens with the mage mount... I am frost spec. It happened to me again, so I switched to a different flying mount, and I was able to fly. I switched back to the frost class mount, and it was back to normal... but for some reason, when coming out of my mage class hall portal in Val... it won't let me fly from that frost class mount.Slapjax0 15h
15h Legion World quests - not getting credit I just killed Dreadbog 3 times ( Dreadbog, The wardens, Azshara ) world quest an di did not get credit for the kill i was in a party i got the loot from the boss however i did not get the world quest completion. this is also happening to some guild mates of mine and people who were also in my party.Malguul54 15h
15h Why will it not land me at the next FP? No matter what toon I'm using or where I'm going EVERY single time I am on a FP and decide I want to dismount early it never lets me. WHY?Âkashâ1 15h
15h Warlocks enslavement of Grand Inquisitor Is this working as intended? I'm able to enslave this demon. Once under my control though his Tormenting Eyes spell are able to damage me and my party.Lilianne0 15h
15h A celestial experience bug i have tried to do this quest 3 times now and i cant go past the first test. i need to complete this quest for the august celestial rep. has anybody else had this problem?Kinshasha16 15h
15h Mariner's Revenge Still Broke, but... Good morning, first time I'm doing the quests in Pandaria, arriving at the Mariner's Revenge mission I can not hit the harpoons in Leviathan Jiao, the targets do not appear like the videos I saw on youtube. I already logged in and out of the quest several times, I already deactivated all the addons, I got the interface clean and it did not work. I need help completing this mission. I saw in some topics that after opening the ticket some people managed to do the mission after leaving the boat running around the leviathan for about 5 minutes, my hope is that.Panso0 15h
15h Pet Rewards Missing Wondering where the Safari Hat is, i have the Taming the World achiv, however i see no hat. Also completed Wailing Cavern and no Son of Skum - are these supposed to appear in the mail?Illysaa5 15h
15h Cannot Send Mail to Offline Players Hello, I was attempting to recruit players for my raid team today (yes, I use in-game mail to do this, and individually send letters to players I want to recruit), but I found that I cannot send mail to players who are not currently playing the game, and are not part of my guild. I was able to do this in the past, but now it does not appear to work. Is this intended, and if so, can you please make this change public so others know about this change as well? Thank you for your time and assistance, and have a great day. Steps to Recreate: 1. Go to a mailbox, and click the "Send Mail" tab at the bottom of the pop-up window 2. Under "To:", type in the name of a player who exists on your realm, but is not currently online and not part of your guild or account. Type in anything under Subject and type in any message you wish to send. 3. Click the "Send" button. Outcome: You will receive an error saying "Cannot find mail recipient", even though the player is on your realm and does in fact exist. Expected Outcome: The mail would be sent to the player listed under "To:"Tyronnus0 15h
15h Ground Mounts are not Allowed here This old gem again. Doesn't matter where I go, how may times I log in, out. Anywhere I go, I am unable to use ANY of my mounts. But frustrated here. Anyone else having this issue currently? Any ideas on how to fix the issue?Sallerna2 15h
15h Mission Plague This When you go to the Orehammer he is supposed to give you bombs along with the gryphon. There are no bombs to be had to complete this mission. You fly over the site and that is it. Please fix as it is frustrating. This is on my Alliance Joanann toon.Salomi3 15h
16h Artifact Multiplier Not Working Artifact multiplier not working, still gives me base power. It worked at first and defaulted back to base.Gripitnripit0 16h
17h Foe Reaper 0.9 - Can't release The new battle pet Foe Reaper 0.9 that comes from the Deadmines battle pet dungeon is purchased with currency you get from doing the weekly quest. The pet comes in 3 different breeds and what you get is random at the time of purchase. However, you cannot put this pet in a cage or release it. Which means you can buy three of them which is the limit and then you are maxed out. If you don't get the breed you want, then you can never get it. I can't imagine this is intended. Breed is important and it seems that every other pet that has multiple breeds you buy from a vendor in the game can be released so you can buy them until you get the "right" one.Dromlock1 17h
18h Zeplin to Orgrimmar from Northrend When i catch the zeplin in Northrend to head to Orgrimmar for some reason i end up in stone tallon mountains then i have to fly to Orgrimmar...anyone know wtf is going on there?Grymboom2 18h
18h "You are mounted" bug 7.0.3 -I have an issue with a red prompt error message appearing seemingly randomly that says "you are mounted". -This issue comes up on any given mount, it is not specific to a kind of mount. - I cannot figure out how to do something specific to recreate the error messsage, which is the most strange thing because it seems like there is nothing I can do to recreate it except for just mounting, then sitting still and waiting. -At the end of the day, this is not a serious bug and I understand that, it is just rather annoying. -Here is my reference video: Skip to 1:36. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMonz5gQkQ (Notice that throughout the video I did not move my mouse or do anything at all to create the prompt, just sitting there waiting for it to happen.Nogarrd11 18h
18h Invasion map locations not showing Trying to do the invasion in Val"sharah today, the quest pops up as I enter the zone, I accept it. I pop open the map to see where the invasions are active, nothing on the map. It worked fine for the invasion yesterday. I've re-loaded, logged out/in and disabled addons, still nothing on the map. Now I'm wandering around the zone hoping to find the areas. Any ideas?Nøz76 18h