Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
16h Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix469 16h
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
3m Dc And didnt get loot I got a disconnect from interent issues during my kin'goroth kill, and when i logged back in, i had my ap token, i had won a legendary but didnt get to loot the boss, im saved now with nothing in the mail or on the boss and he despawned!! HELPP!!Alesong0 3m
7m Spell Dropped Off I used the Mage spell Illusion to look like another player and it dropped off the instant I pulled up a mount. Seems it should not do that. Please fix.Bankbaby0 7m
35m Heroic Norgannon Bug I checked my recap after dying while standing clearly out of the range of some CCed Norgannon adds. Is this a reoccurring thing or am I getting hit by some new form of lag that I'm not familiar with?Ashenzi0 35m
43m Affliction healthstones not always working I've noticed that very often while affliction, I will try to use my healthstone but it simply won't work. Here in the screenshot you can see the healthstone icon darkened for some reason, as if it's not there/functional: http://imgur.com/a/TpG3T I know for a fact that this is broken because as soon as I die, I notice the 1-minute cooldown start but all three charges are still there. It only seems to do this as affliction and very often results in my death. It has been doing this pretty much all day where it will only work 50% of the time. I'm aware of the 1-minute CD that only resets out of combat, but this just happened as soon as a fresh BG started. Please look into this.Soliouss4 43m
1h Vashj'ir Intro Missing I actually don't know if this is a bug or something that was done on purpose, but I couldn't find anything about it on the forums. On my lvl 80 Void Elf Rogue, when I accept the Vashj'ir intro quest "Call of Duty" from Recruiter Burns (objective: ride the mercenary ship into battle), I get a loading screen and immediately find myself on the wreck of the Briny Cutter, in front of Erunak Stonespeaker waiting to complete the quest. There's no ship ride, no tentacles, no Budd. It's been like this for at least one or two resets; I can't remember exactly when I dinged 80. The first time I tried, I had a quest to go speak to Burns, but I can't remember what quest that was or where I got it. Same results, in any case. It makes me especially sad because the big battle at the end of the Vashj'ir quest chain has been missing for years... and now the beginning is gone, too. If there's a bronze dragon I've missed who I can talk to to get the story back (like in Blasted Lands and Silithus) I'd love to know about it.Veks0 1h
1h Master Boom Boom! Master Boom Boom is not spawning in the Brawlers Guild. Me and a few friends have been trying to get the achievement Deck Your Collection (Season 2) and we have completed all of the bosses for it except for him. Sometimes when we zone in for the random brawl the fight will start and immediately kick us out before any boss appears which makes us think that could be the game trying to spawn him but its just glitching out. Thanks!Chrisadan0 1h
1h Arcway stuck in combat After killing the arcane anomalies (the ones that spawn the sparks) players are becoming stuck in combat for the duration of the dungeon. Dieing/resetting UI/Relogging does nothing. As soon as the healer heals the affected player, they are also stuck in combat, as well as anyone they heal from there. It makes mana a big issue, as well as swapping gear between bosses/trash (especially painful too on necrotic week). This has happened in the last 2 Arcway's I've ran, and the only 2 this week.Likmytotem0 1h
1h Bug Veteran of the Wrathgate Got the achievement so i am sure to have completed Return to Angrathar quest, but Alextrazsa the binder does not have the follow up quest. Thought maybe i was on the next quest, that you get from the SW king, but no he does not have on either. but can't figure out what part of the quest since none of the quest givers have anything good to givePaulters9 1h
1h Time Walking The time walker dungeons are broken, they are scaled incorrectly. They are harder to complete than a mythic 10. We have to finish 5 for the world quest. The ques are almost unbearable if you are not a tank or healer. I took us 48 minutes to get in the dungeon and another 50 minutes to complete it. Now repeat this 4 more times. What a time sink! I remember running those dungeons at that level and they were never that difficult. We were in halls of valor and Odin just decided to kick us out mid fight, no credit there. What about my alts? How do I catch them up? Oh not to mention the gold repairs. Are we earning these upgrades through time walking or just paying for them? 300 gold per dungeon in repairs really ridiculous.Ichot3 1h
1h Vakkiz the Windrager doesn't drop loot I was trying to get the reputation for the Sha'tari Skyguard to get those Nether Ray mounts, and got to the point where I have the repeatable quest Tokens of the Descendant. When I summon any of the bosses they drop the item needed for the quest, except for Vakkiz. I summon it and kill it, it turns Undead and then dies, nothing drops. Tried to kill it only with auto attack, because I thought it was me killing it too fast. Didn't work. Is it a bug? Or am I missing something. BTW I'm getting the scrolls from the mobs and summon in the piles of skulls.Shadymist3 1h
2h Paladins Only Seeing Intel Trinkets from WQs All I've been seeing are intellect trinkets. They have been for weeks now across several characters. All characters spec'd retribution, with loot set to current spec. Nary a strength trinket one.Righteous6 2h
2h Rain From Above STILL bugged As detailed in this video that I found from October of 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zgd1WBHMPUUraldum0 2h
4h Mind control break pins me down Not sure if this is a bug or not, but twice now in the last few weeks, when I have broken a mind control (with either medallion or my racial), I come out of it stuck to the ground and unable to move. I can use my abilities, but I'm stuck in one spot. If I'm MC'd again, the priest can move me around and generally it doesn't happen once MC ends.Stöneheart0 4h
4h LFG Bug (General Dungeon bug) Tried to get into an LFG on my 935 paladin tank. When it popped I couldn't teleport to the dungeon. Said that I did not meet the requirements of the dungeon. Seems others in the group were having the same problem. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13F0PeMvyKExO_Ot_i6k4c6j7G8q4hd0GCatralonne33 4h
4h Unable to Queue for Dungeons I boosted a Nightborne priest to 110, but I am unable to queue for dungeons. Random Dungeon is able to be queued for, but upon selecting a specific normal dungeon all but Violet Hold state "You must acquire your artifact in order to access Legion Dungeons" Random Heroic Dungeon is greyed out, and upon selecting a specific heroic dungeon it says "You must acquire your artifact in order to access Legion Dungeons" I can however queue for LFR wings. I have not tried unlocking a new artifact. I would assume this would trigger the game to see that I have an artifact unlocked that isn't from the boost. Side note, I cannot post on the forums using my Nightborne character, it prompts me to logout and back in to resolve the error.Snackal4 4h
4h Old Karazhan Chess Event Stuck Cant be solo'd Upon exiting a chess piece that piece disappears and cant be reentered or targeted by the other pieces. These pieces never count for kills and thus the enemy (or you) can win. After this the fight cant be reset and I am permanently silenced throughout the rest of the raid. /reload does not reset the fight. Player death does not reset the fight. Reentering the raid does not reset the fight. Medivh has been cheating for several minutes now. Logged in hours later fight has reset, problem still occurs and fight cannot reset normally.Souplordjay58 4h
4h "You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons" "You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons" Even though I do? I'm on my resto druid, which is 681 ilvl. Good enough to queue for a random legion dungeon. It'll let me queue for specific dungeons but not randoms. Why?Befreit10 4h
4h Unable to queue for dungeons Hey guys, on my rogue I'm unable to queue for dungeons because it says I must have my artifact to access legion dungeons, but i've had my artifacts for over a year. https://imgur.com/a/4JCMbNepneplol0 4h
4h Glitches Joining Random Dungeon Hello, I have experienced two different issues, both preventing me from joining a random dungeon. The first issue, which has happened to me multiple times, happens when I attempt to enter a random dungeon queue. The loading screen appears for a split second and then disappears, leaving me where I was standing and the dungeon icon on my minimap is not present. I cannot see instance-party frames but can see people talking in instance chat. The second issue which happened to me just now queued for Seat is I enter the queue and receive an error "you do not meet the requirements for this dungeon," which is false for several reasons. Firstly, I've done the dungeon before, and have even completed the quest for the dungeon, second of all, I queued for the dungeon in the first place, and third of all, everyone in the group received the same error. No one was able to join the instance. The same error appeared, preventing me from entering the instance both when using the "eye" on my minimap (during the second glitch) and while trying to manually enter the dungeon. Also, leaving the group does give me the deserter debuff.Subkompact0 4h
4h Missing NPC's at Warden Towers I keep doing these quests, and every time Sylvanas is telling me to show gnomes mercy, but I never see any there, it's nothing but werewolves.Drosera0 4h
5h A-Me 02 No longer scaling? Not sure if this is a bug or intended but I thought I'd mention it. Took my 110 hunter to Ungoro to tame A-Me 02. Turns out she's now capped at 60. I had to unequip my weapon and punch her 3 times to remove her buff that prevents taming. Kind of ruins the challenge of the tame but at the same time, it's much easier. Again, not sure if intended. Thanks!Vaaldreth0 5h
7h Trial at the Temple of the White Tiger BUGGED I am attempting to complete the daily quest for the august celestials rep. Xuen gave me the quests to kill the streetfighter and to kill Shonuf for contending with bullies. Even though I am supposed to kill the streetfigher, Brewmaster Chani is the one spawning. Therefore, I cannot get quest credit when I kill her. Additionally, Shonuf is not spawning at all. I assume that something has caused the wrong set of quests to spawn relative to the mobs available for the day.Kryptor21 7h
8h Cannot turn in "long buried knowledge" quest I completed arcway this past weekend and I am still unable to turn in the quest. The question mark for the turn in appears in Shal'aran but no turn in npc is there.Littlelester20 8h
9h Making Permanent Copies of Letters Bugged I've been experiencing an issue where I can't take attachments from mail, and it seems like the issue is that the "click to make a permanent copy of this letter" function is broken. Attempting to make a copy of a letter fails and then it subsequently breaks the ability to take any attachments until the UI has been reloaded.Logarnethis10 9h
10h Feralas owlcat stone BUG (feral hidden skin) EDIT: somehow the stone spawned at 48.32, 6.65. I looked there many times and it wasn't there before. I am a feral druid looking for the hidden artifact skin. A week ago I received a screech coming from the Feralas portal. I spent many hours looking for the owlcat stone in Feralas but couldn't find it (it wasn't in any of the coordinates provided by wowhead). Today I received another screech coming from Feralas. I spent more than 2 hours searching (even underwater and above trees). Still nothing. I asked other druids on the zone and NONE of them could find the stone. Asked in trade chat and guild chat, and again, nobody has seen the feralas stone yet. TLDR: The Feralas owlcat stone is not spawning. People receive the screech but they can't find the stone.Darkuma33 10h
10h Nagrand Slam Bugged? I've been questing through Nagrand and trying to work towards the quest achievement, Nagrand Slam. I just finished the quest 'Gurok the Usurper' and all the other quests you get at the throne of the elements, but my achievement progress still has Throne of The Elements listed as incomplete. I know the patch just went live and there probably aren't a ton of people out there trying to get this achievement right now, but does anyone know if it's bugged, or is there something else I'm supposed to do to complete that storyline?Daisy2 10h
11h Raid Lockouts Not Transferring Hey gang, got a problem here I can't figure out. This all started when 7.3.5 went live. I have a raid lockout on an alt for Dragon Soul at 7/8 defeated. I made a private group, logged on a different toon and joined the group. But when I enter the raid with toon #2 it tells me that 8/8 bosses have been defeated. If I disband the group and go back to the original toon my raid info shows 7/8 defeated again. What gives? This happens no matter which of my other toons I join the group with. Are raid lockouts funked out right now, or what is happening? Was there a change to how they work with 7.3.5 that I'm not aware of?Kelvarik6 11h
11h Auction House Bugged? I've been getting these more frequently in recent days on Full servers. Is it time to open up new servers or am I just nit picking?Auctionally1 11h
12h [Bug] Busy and can't take taxi On the level ten quest "Demanding Answers", the player is supposed to take Stonebreaker's Report to Moira Thaurissan in Ironforge's High Seat. To do this, one assumes one should take Rixa's Flying Machine back to Gol'Bolar Quarry, run south a few yards to Dominic Galebeard, the Gryphon Master, and hop on a gryphon at Gol'Bolar to Ironforge. When I try to jump on that Flying Machine, I am told, "You are busy and cannot use the taxi service at this time". I am not in combat. I am not running, I am (obviously, for level 11) not mounted. How the heck is one supposed to get off this place? Fall off the mountain?Drusilli34 12h
12h Raid Dummy True shot lodge any chance https://i.imgur.com/QbIK7zG.png can be lowered so pets can actually hit it?Manales0 12h
13h Mising Geomitry in VELF zone In the void elf zone on the smaller island there is a gap in the rocks on the back side. You can easily go thru it and you will be under some of the npcs.Beringer0 13h
13h Can't share raid lockouts between alts You can no longer share raid lockouts between alts using the group finder. Not a documented change, so have to assume it's a bug for now.Peeshooter36 13h
14h Druid forms break on logout/in Since one of the hotfixes about 2 weeks ago, cat and bear form break after logging out and back in. If one is in stealth when logged out, Prowl will be on CD upon logging in too. This may not seem like a big deal, but is quite dangerous on a pvp realm lol. *edit- Upon further testing, this only happens with the Soul of the Archdruid legendary equipped.Josefine3 14h
15h Staff of deserved tranquility bug when you transmog a staff as the staff of deserved tranquility it's put on your back upside-down. It's a beautiful staff and it's disappointing to see it like this. https://imgur.com/a/FpyPvFurrý5 15h
15h Combat Bug in Ulduar After defeating Flame Leviathan, i became locked in combat with something invisible (no iron dwarves left). I hearthed out, reset the instance, came back in. Engaged and killed the XT-002 on hardmode, looted his first chest, and then became stuck in combat again (and thus, was unable to loot the hardmode chest). Hearthed out again, reset, came back in. Engaged and killed Algalon, who drops a pair of leather pants I've been farming for a number of years. Killed him, could not exit combat, and was unable to pick up his loot at all. Hearthing a third time (after waiting out the remaining 8 mins of cooldown) and returning did not give me a chance to loot Algalon's chest, as I was locked into combat the moment I entered the instance this time. Killing all visible trash did not solve this issue, and neither did engaging new bosses and killing them. Combat persists until you leave the instance, and since you can't open any of the chests or use the teleporters while in combat, it's very easy to become stuck, especially if your hearthstone is already on cooldown.Dia0 15h
15h A character with that name already exists Realm: Frostmourne I logged out of my Death Knight (see profile) on Krokuun. Now when I log back in, I can't on my DK: "A character with that name already exists". I also can't access on Legion app. I CAN log in on all my other characters, so this is specific to my DK.Mvakhi0 15h
16h 10 Different legion dungeons Okay so I posted this in general thinking someone could guide me but got nothing so i'll post it here. I have done 10 different heroic dungeons (mage tower): *With skin unlocked *Had the skin on *Ran all 10 different heroics: http://prntscr.com/iv4gz6 *Did some normals to be sure, still did not get it. Am I missing something?Cloudspace1 16h
17h My warframe is broken sometimes. Warframe broken. run up to boss,cast warframe and my UI goes wonky and even though Im in the warframe I can only cast regular spells. after 20 seconds warframe goes away and Im still just casting spells. kind of makes defeating a world boss solo a lot more difficult. And to add insult to injury I have to wait ten minutes until I can try it again.Mysti0 17h
17h No more class hall missions I've logged into my new accounts after getting a couple character boosts, checked the mission board to start them on the pandarian quests and it says "nothing interesting posted at this time" I've checked on all my characters and they all read the same. Even the ones who have completed the quests. How can I get my newly 110 boosted characters to the pandarian area now? Please help!Darkhorn1 17h
19h Pacified after chess event. I am reporting a bug that just occurred with the old Karazan raid. I completed the chess event and went to kill Prince Malchezaar. I did not realize that I was still pacified when I engaged him and am now stuck in combat, pacified and unable to die. Obviously the recommendation is to fix why the chess event completion doesn't remove the pacified effect. A backup solution to alliviate players in a stuck situation is to either create an enrage mechanic for Prince Malchezaar or have a position before him that removes the effect.Feraless3 19h
22h quest bug Quest name: Skullcrusher the Mountain. You cannot "right click to revive your ally" Because the hitbox for skullcrusher is too large. I sit there and try to right click to revive the npc tank and all It does is click the giant skullcrusher boss. The boss is not possible to defeat otherwise. I have tried and failed 36 times. I have to be able to revive my NPC tank otherwise I'm dead.Izzys1 22h
22h ToT-Twins-celestial maze broke Anytime I click on their avatar to do the fun stimulating mechanics non boring thing about that fight, as a ranged anyway..........it does NOT phase me into the sparks and unable to do the maze to summon their help. Yeah, okay, it's not needed per current content / gear, but it WOULD be nice to show new players to ToT that special thing about that fight. Also, chances are ToT will be the TW raid when that is implemented. Without our artifacts, we could use some help with those fights using the mechanics. Short video to be posted, recorded using FRAPSSwervenprot1 22h
23h No more Class Hall missions available? I just logged into my character and when I went to check the available Order Hall missions there was nothing but a "Check back later for more missions" text. I thought that there was an addon related bug so I disabled the GarrisonCommander and OrderHallCommander addons, to no avail. I even checked the Companion App... and there was nothing there as well. https://imgur.com/3fPtH0m https://imgur.com/CwCHiVt What the..?Wanny0 23h