Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
May 13 Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix475 May 13
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
32m Greater Invasion point bug? Can't see greater invasion points in Argus on my alt. I can see them on my Main character and I have completed the one for the week but when I log into my alt, only the regular invasions show up.Bënafflock0 32m
1h Raid Lockout Bugs Just reporting that since the January patch (I did some digging around and this seems to be when it all began) there has been an issue with raid lock outs. My friend, who has an extended ICC and Dragon Soul lockout, can invite ONE of my alts to kill the LK / Deathwing each week, but each subsequent alt that should NOT have a kill... shows that LK / Deathwing is killed with that lockout. The broken thing? On my friend's account, it always shows the LK / Deathwing as available and un-killed. So it's probably not anything high up on the importance ladder but I'd just like you guys to know because it was really nice being able to farm mounts this way.Thistlespark0 1h
2h The Many Adventures of Being a Time Dragon When I am ported 15 minutes before Chromie's death I cannot move. I have tried reloading my ui and restarting this part of the quest but I am stuck when I go back in time.Amypond0 2h
3h Mecha-Bond used; still can't tame I made the mecha-bond imprint matrix within SoO and it still says that I cannot tame mechanical pets. I've made the crafted juggernaught and attempted to tame him after making and using the Mecha-bond imprint matrix and it says that I am not able to tame or get lore re: mechanical pets.Adrikan5 3h
3h A weathered Eye You can fly through the glowing hoop all day and not get the credit for it. It fails to recognize and the quest can't advance to the next glowing hoop. And of course the quest is required since it is a linear path to the next azurite piece in Drustvar. So now since I can't finish this zone, I have to move to a different zone and try there.Avoidme0 3h
4h Command Demon targeting broken for Whiplash Hello, The Succubus's whiplash move has a 30 yard range, centered at the Succubus. When you use Whiplash directly (for example by dragging it from the pet page of the spellbook), the targeting circle can be placed anywhere within 30 yards of the Succubus. This works great. When you use Whiplash through the Command Demon ability, the targeting circle can instead only be placed within 30 yards of the player. If you try to use Whiplash through Command Demon and you click somewhere that is more than 30 yards away from your Succubus, Command Demon will go on cooldown but the Succubus will do nothing. If you have this sort of situation: [target]-------------25 yards----------[succubus]--------15 yards-------[player] then you cannot use Whiplash through Command Demon on the target, because that is more than 30 yards away from the player. Using whiplash directly on the target works.Sharpo0 4h
4h knockbacks/grips and sephuz Hello, On my demon hunter, sigil of chains is a move that pulls an enemy and procs sephuz, but on my warlock, whiplash is a move that pushes an enemy and does not proc sephuz. What's with that.Sharpo0 4h
4h Transmog Bug: Lucky Shirt I just started a new Void Elf and naturally wanted to transmog her gear as soon as possible. My new look was not taking and I finally figured it out. When I replaced the Lucky Shirt I sent to her with a Common Gray Shirt, it worked. Why is Lucky Shirt bugging like this? My level 20 character can and does wear it but it can't transmog.Thummum0 4h
10h Strike While the Iron is Hot The quest/senario Strike While the Iron is Hot (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36574/strike-while-the-iron-is-hot) is in severe need of tuning, probably since open world scaling was introduced. I just did this today while leveling, and got killed 5-6 times. It's been probably 2 years since I've completed it last, but I do not remember these difficulties. Specifically, the special action button which activates the artifact doesn't do near as much damage to the enemies as necessary. It at most 25% of their health. That's great and all, but it also gives you all the agro, so as soon as the root wear off, you get mowed down. I ended up cheesing it by just staying far away, activating the artifact, then hiding in stealth waiting for the cooldown on the artifact. This worked until the final boss came out and the special action was gone of course. Thinking I was good to go, I went in with my NPC helpers and promptly got chunked extremely hard by the boss and his cannons. I ended up just sitting about 30 yds away and let the NPCs slowly kill him.Eratosthene0 10h
11h Audrey Burnhep offers no quest I leaned pet battles from her but she does not offer me a quest. Is this a bug? I can't challenge any pet trainers because I can't get this quest.Coriakin18 11h
11h hunter pet not responding in pvp same issue that pops up all the time. my human bm hunter's pet wolf is not responding to commands in pvp. pet is normally set on defensive. I order pet to attack a target. pet runs off and attacks the target. I set pet to passive in an attempt to get pet to return to me and pet does not return. Pet continues to fight and die because it will not return when set to passive. this only happens in pvp. in dungeons and pve areas pet is fine and responds.Fiveofnine48 11h
12h Mac Quick Look Crash This is a bug that I can generate 100% of the time on my system. If I'm in game and then go to the Finder and hit space bar for Quick Look on an mp4 file, the game will completely hang in the background and require me to force quit and restart the game. This does it ever time. I'm able to open the file regularly in VLC or Quicktime with no problem. But using Quick Look crashes it every single time. Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro6,1 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 Processor Speed: 3.7 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 10 MB Memory: 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Graphics: 2x AMD FirePro D300 2048 MBDualla0 12h
12h Alliance hunter freezing trap bugged Horde pets are instantly breaking out of alliance hunter's freezing traps in all bgs. This has been going on since the patch a couple of weeks ago. Alliance pets get trapped for 8 seconds, horde pets are trapped and instantly break out. Belf priest shields cause alli hunter freezing trap to disappear. Belf priests are running over my traps and if they have an active shield, my trap disappears when they run over it. The priest is not being trapped and are simply running over it and causing the trap to disappear. Traps have only been dropped a few seconds before the priests go over them. Priests without a shield are being trapped.Fiveofnine2 12h
12h Unusually Long Holiday Queue on ONE character I queue for the Crown Chemical Co. on about 10+ characters a day. Give or take. About 1/2 a dozen are 110, 3-4 are between 100 and 110, and 1 is my fresh baby Nightborne who's leveling gradually... I queue as DPS on all of these characters, as I don't care for tanking/healing. On ONE character, and ONLY one character, my Demon Hunter, currently level 102, I always get queue times upwards of 20 minutes. Currently sitting on a 45 minute queue as I type this, with an average reported wait time of 1 minute. EVERY other character has the queue pop in give or take 3 minutes. ONLY my Demon Hunter (and ALWAYS my Demon Hunter) has queue times upwards of 20 minutes. What gives? Seriously, is there a reason this happens? Is there something i could be doing to prevent it? This CAN'T be a coincidence... it's a consistent problem EVERY day. PS. I remember this happening with other toons on other holidays. Which ones specifically, I don't recall, but I know this has happened before.Tweak9 12h
13h Void Elf Bugs Couple things I've noticed with the Void Elf 1. On the character select screen Hunter Pets and Warlock Demons seem to be in the foreground of the character in stead of in the background like on the other races so this blocks some of the character model 2. When in a major City like Stormwind the stealth detect guards display their stealth detect ring around them when they patrol. (probably a lingering affect of using the blood elf character data to create them)Kusanagi0 13h
14h Buggy zepplins Sometimes I go to get on the zeppelin from Orgrimmar and it doesn't show up or is invisible. It will appear just before it departs so I have to scramble to get on it. This happened to a friend as well so I don't believe it is a graphics card issue. Also, I got on the zeppelin in Grom'gol to go to Tirisfal Glades and the loading screen showed it going to Orgrimmar. The zeppelin did go to TG. It's just a glitched loading screen. The same happened when I went back to STV, it showed the loading screen from Org to Grom'gol.Lightharmony0 14h
14h Feral Druid Balance Affinity/skin bug there's currently a bug with these feral forms except for one of them the original legion form, they will cause you to miss rakes for no reason in front of people it would take 2-3 retries to get it off, this is not the case with the original skins hence why in blizzcon the ferals avoided them as a whole(with the exception of one natures fury used by Cassidy). This also affects Shred's speed as in how fast it goes off and also another bug with this same package is that the global cool downs are less buggy while using originals, the rest are bugged please look into this, I confirmed this with another feral druid of my level 2k+ and he also notices what i say and that i am correct. on the side i believe its due the model length because the first models are the shortest, you can fix it by making the other models the same base model but a reskin without making it too large. I dont know how coding works haha but yeah take this into consideration. - Love Showerpred **Ps this affects all skins aside the normal its like a fake swing and dmg doesnt go off the original form doesnt do this**Showerpred25 14h
15h Seal Your Fate - Can't Pickup Seals I have Seal Your Fate buff, but talking to Maggie "Slither" Masterson she has no options to give me any seals. I only picked up one on Tuesday, there should be two more today (Thursday). I have tried relogging but that didn't fix it.Fourside55 15h
15h Blackwing Lair is bugged... The first boss of Blackwing Lair is bugged, not to my surprise though. I don't mean to sound harsh but nearly every time I have come to this raid to solo it the first boss has bugged out in some way or another. Well, I am sitting here stuck outside of the raid at the teleport orb, unable to zone in because apparently an encounter is in progress! Yep. I guess a ghost of my character decided to go in and do the raid without me. (sigh) So I went in and attacked the boss. I wasn't sure if at this point you still had to do the egg mechanic (which I hoped at this point would have been removed from the game for level cap players because there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to have this mechanic there for people just trying to get transmog items from old content). Well, the boss instant kills me when it died (in 2018 this is still a thing for level cap players...) So I release and try to go do the encounter again. Well, the gate is shut and the boss somehow got a mind of its own and began running around attacking everything in the room. I'm still locked behind the gate while this is going on. Well, since this is something I had never seen before I decided to exit the raid and come back in. Well, for the past 15 minutes an encounter has been in progress in this raid that I am not inside and I am unable to enter the raid while this ghost encounter is in progress. I do not have any good memories of this boss not giving me some kind of buggy problem. There are still many players who run this raid for transmog gear and at this point in time this boss should not be the wall that discourages players to do this raid. So I don't know what to do. The raid is still bugged. Will it ever not be?Anorella14 15h
15h New Bug on logging in begain with update I have a bug since the new update making it where I can't log on it comes up after realm list retrieved and says "logging in " till it boots me and says disconnected.Kungfoohusle1 15h
16h Timewalking gundrak bugged Drakkari colossus Hey, Did timewalking today and got gundrak as the dungeon second boss drakkari colossus bugs out and won´t transform into the water elemental and therefore we couldn´t complete the dungeon. GG blizzard.Therzus14 16h
17h Affliction Warlock Mage Tower I'm 100% positive this bug has been discussed before, and yet, it's still around. So I'll go ahead and report it because obviously it's been forgotten or skipped over, and no company should allow a half-baked project be the standard. Lookin' at you, Apple! (That's a joke.) In all seriousness, the Affliction Warlock Mage Tower is a fricken joke right now. I don't mean like a "haha" funny joke, more like a "what the f***" kind of joke. I even censored myself there. Karam hits like a truck, and that is... Well, expected. What's NOT expected is the fact that he RUNS THROUGH THE DAMN WALLS AND FLOOR and catches up to you because of that. Want to know what this causes? It's really exciting, if you're suicidal, but we're not. The heroes of WoW are homicidal maniacs that literally murder anything that gets in the way. Why would the developers let evil homicidal maniacs run through 3D doodads? That's not fun. That's not part of the game. It's like you're watching the game that rhymes with Lift, and their failures, and thinking "oh, let's show them how it's done discreetly". Not cool, guys. As for mechanic bugs... It's a challenge, so I expect it to not be faceroll easy. However, you guys have made it incredibly ridiculous with the Doomguard's nerf. Funnily enough, the Mage Tower is PvE content. You know, where abilities are god-awful strong because reasons. So why in the hell is my Doomguard thinking we're in a Battleground? Frost Mage slows aren't nerfed. Hunter traps aren't nerfed, nor is their concussive shot. So what's up, Blizzard? Is this something you're planning on fixing? Are the bugs intended? I don't have Sacrolish, so I'm not going to be able to faceroll it, and it's not like I can feasibly finish it unless I'm geared out. But I'm fairly certain this was meant to be completed at lower iLvl's...Alorisa0 17h
18h Hunter - Arcane Shot/Multi-Shot Delay TL;DR Arcane shot and multi-shot have a masssive 1.5 - 2.0 second delay between animation, sound (which play immediately) and projectile spawn and damage (both happening long after the animation and sound effect). Playing in dungeons alleviates this issue consistently. Channeling aimed shot and then immediately firing arcane shot twice, both arcane shots will sync with sound/animation, but the following shot will return to the delay. From the relevant support ticket: While playing the hunter class, all of my instant abilities have a curious lag with them. I thought it may be a latency issue, but I don't have this with any other class. I play from Japan, but my ping is usually between 160 and 180. On my other characters (mage, priest, etc) my ranged instance attacks have no lag. The animations, sounds, and damage effects are all in sync. My hunter's arcane shot and other instants play the character animation (bow draw) and sound effect, but well over a second (likely 1.5+ seconds) later, the actual missile launches and causes damage. It has become incredibly frustrating to play as it feels so laggy. I had one experience while in a dungeon that was really curious and possible related. While in the dungeon, the lag between my shots was really bad, 1.5 - 2 seconds after using arcane shot and the animation and sound effect fully finishing, the missile and damage occurred. However, I received a random disconnect. Upon restarting and logging back into the dungeon, they were PERFECT for about 15 minutes. All of my instants were in sync altogether. Roughly 15 minutes, while still doing the dungeon, it reverted back to the original issue. I ran WinMTR tests and ping paths for support. No issues were found. Then, a new clue came about. I'm in a dungeon RIGHT NOW and there is absolutely NO delay between the arcane/multishot animation, projectile, and damage. Additionally, my ping is still floating around 175-180 home and world. I feel like I might be going insane because it makes sense there could be a delay given my latency, but NO OTHER class does this including mage, priest, warrior (heroic throw), and everything else I play. It is only the hunter with these two abilities. I can imagine when I exit the dungeon the problem will return. Sure enough, I exited the dungeon and I'm back to the frustrating delay. Now, is it just that I'm getting a different server during the dungeon run? If so, shouldn't my latency shown hovering over the question mark icon also reflect the new ping? Is it still most likely a latency issue? I'm doing my best to adapt, but the global cooldown is roughly 2/3 finished by the time the projectile shows and damage occurs, only on two abilities (the most used ones at that), and it just really cuts into the experience. Additionally, I don't know if this is any help or indication, but if I use Aimed Shot (without proc, channeling it), and fire an arcane shot right as it finishes, they fire together. My next arcane shot fired immediately after the aimed shot and arcane shot together will indeed be synced and fire altogether. The one following that goes back to the delay. I can recreate this 100%. Again, it seems dungeons consistently fix my problem. Every queue so far has put me in a dungeon in which no issues are present.Arcaster28 18h
18h Nether Disruptor Bug Could not pick up the last 2 quests on the nether disruptor. This is a HUGE deal for me, as I rely on my rerolls for gear. My guild is extending the lockouts every week so my only hope for better gear is to target a boss for rerolls. I was told by a GM that there are no plans to provide people with the seals they missed, and quite frankly I think thats bull!@#$.Aellaran0 18h
19h Difficulty socketing gems? Hi, had an issue with my DK and now my Warlock. Whenever I attempt to socket an item recently the gem grays out and I get an error message saying "I cant do that right now" A druid in my guild says she's having the same problem. Any insight on this?Arcelia3 19h
20h Item not ready... ...when I first log in to some of my characters, but not all. I can't figure out what item is not ready. Oh well!Imbang1 20h
20h Two Copies of Emmarel Shadewarden Overlapping At Trueshot Lodge in the Rise Champions quest Emmarel Shadewarden spawns twice. One copy is the NPC version you get when no quest is available, the other is the one you are supposed to click on. They phase in and out with each other so clicking on the correct Emmarel is a bit of an exercise in timing.Canatrock3 20h
20h Template bug while leveling Can anyone explain this to me because it seems like my character might be bugged https://imgur.com/C4VzQnm I made a rogue trail toon to see if it was just something I didn't notice and https://imgur.com/gU98N02 :/Ironlocked0 20h
21h Emmarel Shadewarden Missing So after completing the quest "An Unclear Path" Emmarel Shadewarden has vanished completely from the hunters lodge. I've searched the entire grounds with a /Target macro, and she is just not here. This pretty much means I can not currently obtain my other two artifacts as I have not done the quests for them, both of which she offers. (And yes, before anyone mentions it, I did check the back tower. She's gone.)Traaka15 21h
21h Unable to Whisper RealID Friends Hello! I am having an issue, where I attempt to whisper one of my RealID friends, and even though they're logged into the Battle.Net App, or in a Blizzard Entertainment game, such as World of Warcraft, or Diablo 3, it tells me that my friend is OFFLINE, even though we're BOTH listed as ONLINE, according to the app status. Was this bug implemented in today's minor patch?Kelistia4 21h
21h Withered Army Training: Instance not found. Hi there, In order to gather more rep with the Nightfallen, I decided to do some withered army training. The loading screen just hangs there... no progress is made and then after about 5 min. I'm still standing in Shal'aran and a message shows up on the screen that says ".... aborted. Instance not found." Not sure what's happening there as I did this just the other day and it was fine.Cherube2 21h
21h Cannot complete Invasion Point Offensive Ok, I have searched the forums but cannot find a thread for this particular issue. I am trying to complete Invasion Point Offensive. My quest marker clearly points to the Vindicaar to turn in the quest, but Illidan is not there and I cannot complete the quest. Am I missing a different questline that I have to complete before turning this in or something?Erylia4 21h
21h Problems sending tells in game. Hey ya techie peoples. I'm getting this error message when trying to send a whisper to someone who is online. ! There was an error delivering your message to XXX I know they're online and they know I'm online we keep getting the same message when trying to talk to each other. Any clues guys?Glorianna5 21h
21h [Bug] Hellscream's Legacy When destroying the Oil Canisters on the backs of the Krom'gar Incinerators as per the quest description, more than half of the Incinerators do not give quest credit. They are not tapped, but apparently you must hit some of the Incinerators before you can get credit for killing them.Alextium1 21h
22h Auction randomly swapping to Per Stack Can we please please please please please Change the Auction Default to Per Unit Rather than per Stack. If you accidentally have it on "per unit" and meant to post 'per stack' You'll just post it too high and have to repost. However, When You're putting in the unit price and it randomly swaps back to per stack. You get Royally * right out of a LOT of gold in some cases. My Issue is that is keeps swapping back to 'per stack' between posting Auctions. I posted 200 x 5 Prolonged Power at X per unit. 30 Seconds later, after 3 of the stacks sold, I went to post 3 more stacks, However, The game randomly decided I meant to post 200 for the price of one instead. And since we now allow auction botting with no consequence, they literally sold in under 5 seconds before I could Cancel. As Checking to make sure my auctions post correctly is something I do immediately after posting an auction. The change would be an enormous quality of life improvement. But if we can't enact that Can we just fix it to stop randomly changing back to per stack for no reason.Auuric0 22h
22h Remote chat whisper bug Sometimes a guildie who is on remote chat whispers me and I cannot whisper back. I get an error saying no character with that name is playing. I've never known a time when my friend can't whisper me though (while I am on the game client). This does not always happen. Often my friend and I are whispering each other for a while, and suddenly the error happens. It may be related to a pause in the conversation (or one of us having our AFK flag turn on) but I'm not sure. Other times I can't whisper them from the start, yet my friend can whisper me.Atenstein0 22h
23h Grand Expedition Yak Bug usually when you dismount, Mystic Birdhat and/or Cousin Slowhands say some dialog. I've noticed that ever since the most recent patch (possibly even before then, for all I know) they no longer speak. I enjoy reading their dialog as it was oftentimes hilarious to read...yet I feel like this will just be ignored and swept under the rug. :| "10 years. I have faithfully brushed yak for 10 years."Ragohg5 23h
1d Jade Forest "In Combat" Bug. So, every time im in jade forest and I attack something, I can never ever leave combat. Iceblock, Invis, Mirror Images, nothing works. I even run and run and run for miles and I stay in combat. If this isnt a bug then I dont know what is. Edit: I was just thinking and thought id give you some ideas as to why it happens. I have alot of aoes, maybe im aggroing something out of phase or crossrealm? Just a thought.Axefresh4 1d
1d Shal'Aran no longer a rest area? Is this a bug? This place with the portals used to be a big rest area. There is an innkeeper here so shouldn't it be a rest area?Zooze2 1d
1d Cant slot my relics Ever since this morning I can't put new relics in any of my alts weapons. I just keep getting "You cant do that right now messages." And when I went looking to open a ticket for GM help, I found myself in a very unintuitive maze of very unhelpful pages that just cycled back to themselves infinitely.Bear2 1d
1d Stormheim I'm not sure if this is the proper place to report this or not. I was doing the invasion in Stormheim and had completed it with 3 characters. I started doing the invasions on a 4th character and completed one invasion point, then started on a second. I had barely started to make progress on the second invasion point when I was hit by massive lag. This resulted in my character dying. I made it back to my corpse, but when I clicked on the resurrect button, nothing happened. I tried several times, and then tried to exit the game, but the game became unresponsive. I finally did control-alt-delete and shut the game down that way. I rebooted my computer and logged back in, only to find my character freshly dead. I released and made my way back to my corpse, but once again, clicking the button to resurrect did nothing. Finally, I clicked the button to return to the graveyard and graveyard rezzed. I then tried to do the invasions on another character, but once again, I died and the button to resurrect did not work, so after graveyard rezzing, I left the game and read the forums for awhile. When I logged back into the game, the invasion was over, but the massive lag was still present, to the point where the game is all but unplayable. From what I have been able to tell, this is only affecting the Stormheim zone... and is currently on going.Mahatma2 1d
1d Timewalking and flasks/food... If you use flasks and food before entering a timewalking dungeon, it is removed when you enter. If you use flasks and food after entering a timewalking dungeon, when you leave the dungeon, it is removed. It does not matter if you are an alchemist (2 hour flasks) or use crispy bacon, it is still removed entering or leaving.Jenyth2 1d
1d Mage tower bugs Ok so I just tried to sub rogue mage tower, for almost 3 hours and I'm kinda tired of it. I've been randomly d/ced (not because of my internet because I had other things going that I normally have). I've had the boss in phase 2 not even spawn to be attack able but his little adds spawn to heal him. I've also had corpses from the arcane phase still laying in the room. Between this and the authenticator bug this is bad, whatever they messed up really screwed up. For those that don't know what I'm taking about the sub rogue is the Xylem challenge.Velara0 1d