Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
1m Introducing Itzali, the new QA Blue Poster! Hello Friends! Please join me in welcoming Itzali to the Bug Report forum! She'll be taking over for me as the main Quality Assurance representative for the PTR, Beta and WoW Bug Report forums. Please show her the same kindness, patience and helpfulness that you've showed me over the last couple of years and I'm sure she'll do a fantastic job making WoW a great experience for everyone! Unfortunately, unlike my predecessor Zorbrix, I will be riding off into the sunset (soon). I've accepted a position with the Overwatch team and will be starting a new career adventure once BfA is released Live. It has been an absolutely amazing experience working with all of you and the WoW Development Team through three expansions. This will always be my first home in the game industry and the amount of passion, care and skill I've seen from this community has never ceased to both humble and amaze me. Thank you for always putting up with me (especially when I went missing), and always striving to make this game amazing for everyone!Arvaanas3 1m
1d Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix482 1d
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
10m Prot Pally Artifact quest bugged out I've checked the forums and noticed that a lot of people are having this glitch and not just me. I'm stuck on stage 2 of the artifact quest to get the shield/sword. You're supposed to kill all the guys in the tomb supposedly, and then have the npcs unlock the door but absolutely nothing will trigger the event. I'm stuck and have no way to abandon the quest to retry and no way to trigger the event. It's driving me nuts and its very disappointing. Any ideas on ways to fix this would really help.Nalawilde2 10m
10m Glitched/Incorrect PvP Stat Bonus Ive been gearing up my rshammy and running arenas. I got my ilvl to 917 and noticed my % bonus was 11%. Did my research and found out its 1% per 10 ilvls. I recently got 923 ilvl and I noticed my percent bonus was 6% and my health pool had also dropped, so I knew it wasnt an issue with the display text. My 2s partner is at 939 ilvl and his bonus is 13%. Does anyone know what could be going on? Just a bug or am I missing something?Raal0 10m
31m Keepers of the Hammer bugged? I've encountered a weird bug where I try and do the Keepers of the Hammer quest, but it autocompletes the "fly to thunder totem in highmountain" portion as soon as you click on the flight master, so you can't fly there. And clicking on the flight master just gives you the standard flight path map. As far as I can tell no addons are stopping it either. Is anyone else experiencing this?Disneyworld14 31m
56m Guardian Druid Animation Bug There is a bug with the Guardian Druid spell animation not working properly. At first I thought it was my UI or something with the game files being corrupted. I made a class trial druid to see if it had the same problem, turns out the tanking animation was working fine on that trial. I later found out that if you complete the guardian druid mage tower quest to unlock the Might of the Grizzlemaw skin your other artifact skins animations are bugged. If any other fellow Guardian Druid who completed the mage tower confirm if you change your artifact appearance will you have the same issue. This bug has been out for a while now.Haboomkin5 56m
1h Darkfall Ridge Supplies (Follower quest) After starting the quest, listed as 16 hours, upon log-out and subsequent rolling restart the quest has now decided to become a 31.5 hour quest. I started it around 3 to 4am CST/Kargath server time and the server restarts happened sometime around 5am Pacific. I logged in and took a screenshot at 1:47pm CST/server and the quest listed as 21 hours and 57 minutes until completion.Holomagic1 1h
1h Battle Net Log In issues Since the most current update to Battle Net its is taken me 3-4 times to get logged in. I sign in click my authentication on my phone it gets approved then nothing. I am back at the Battle Net log in window. Its getting to be rather annoying. Is there a fix in the work?Xentow0 1h
1h Bug in shop Hello, There is a bug in the shop. It appears that all the game services are 25% off, but i still see character boost is still full price. I really hope this is a bug. Totally would have bought one if it was 25% off. GG.Mammaface0 1h
2h Imbue: Fel Sunder exploit in low-level BG's Hello, Players are abusing an exploit where they use something called Fel Sunder (or Imbue: Fel Sunder, not sure which) which scales out of control in low-level battlegrounds (we are in the 90-99 bracket now and have come across a few players using this exploit). EDIT: I guess the buff comes from Felstones (?) which are purchasable with Nethershards?? These things should NOT be usable in BG's... So far, I have seen a rogue and a death knight using this Fel Sunder exploit to their advantage and I have reported both players for cheating. The damage is out of control. For example, I took a look at my Details add-on and saw that 2 million of the total 4 million total damage came from this single ability of the offending player. That means it the bug is literally giving the players 100% increased damage. It is unfair and noncompetitive. This has sucked the fun out of low-level battlegrounds for me and my friends, and these players should be punished for abusing exploits.Hotthechunkk1 2h
3h Tauren Fishing Animation The tauren female fishing animation is slanted and it doesn't seem intentional. It's very immersion breaking.Gorukka0 3h
3h <Transfer Aborted:Instance not found> Transfer Aborted! I am on the Oceanic realm - Jubei'Thos When I logged in this morning I tried to portal myself to Stormwind; However, every time I try I get this message <Transfer Aborted:Instance not found>. I thought this was an isolated bug so I tried to portal to Ironforge and still nothing. I later used the portals in the centre of Dalaran to Dalaran Crater (worked fine) than took a flight path from the Arathi Highlands to Stormwind city and the flight path dropped me in the Searing Gorge. From Stormwind I tried to take a ferry to Ruther Glen Village and it transported me to Stormwind Cemetery.Galaf0 3h
3h Transfer Aborted: Instance not found. Transfer Aborted! I am on the Oceanic realm - Jubei'Thos When I logged in this morning I tried to portal myself to Stormwind; However, every time I try I get this message <Transfer Aborted:Instance not found>. I thought this was an isolated bug so I tried to portal to Ironforge and still nothing. I later used the portals in the centre of Dalaran to Dalaran Crater (worked fine) than took a flight path from the Arathi Highlands to Stormwind city and the flight path dropped me in the Searing Gorge. From Stormwind I tried to take a ferry to Ruther Glen Village and it transported me to Stormwind Cemetery.Galaf0 3h
3h Druid class hall flight form freezing. I first noticed this issue a few weeks ago while playing with my wife in Stormheim. We went from Stormheim to Suramar with her mounted on me and suddenly my character froze, and kicked her off. When I say froze, i mean entirely unable to move. I tried switching forms, I tried using the unstuck feature and even hearthing, but was unable to move AT ALL. I logged off and onto my Monk to see if the issue persisted between characters, but it did not. Afterwards I logged back onto my druid and was able to move just fine. Since then it has happened transitioning from Highmountain to Suramar, Stormheim to Suramar again, and Highmountain to Stormheim. I haven't tested the other zones, but I imagine the results would be the same. I know there are bug reports of the druid form (and all 2 seater mounts) booting the passenger off, reported already, but this seemed unique as i was entirely unable to move, but was still able to cast spells. ThanksNaturamancer0 3h
4h Loot glitch For some reason ever since I made a dwarf alt, loot will not show up, whenever I kill an enemy, it will not have it's name above it's corpse alerting me it has loot. And now it's affecting all my characters and my brother's since we started leveling alts together. It seems like it is only neutral enemies that do not show if they have loot.Fulgurl0 4h
4h Ice Spear Damage on Ahune Scaling Improperly Ice Spear-the attack Ahune does where a spike of ice forms and, if it hits someone, knocks them into the air-is scaling improperly for at least low level rogues. On two different occasions-and my girlfriend in my guild reports it happening two other times, both involving low level rogues-if a rogue gets hit by Ice Spear, regardless of their level, they are hit for 996K damage and, of course, die instantly. I have done the fight as a level 29 warrior, level 27 shaman, and a level 21 paladin, and Ice Spear did level appropriate damage to those classes. For some reason, scaling on that attack is broken on at least rogues.Arryk3 4h
5h The Blessing of the Watchers - Reward Bug I completed the quest as a Blood DK and was given Unholy spec artifact relics to choose from as rewards. Can't do anything with them because I have Maw of the Damned, not Apocalypse.Dekteror2 5h
5h Passenger mounts dismounting randomly When using passenger mounts my passenger gets dismounted when traveling in the (truly) Broken Shore. Can we get this fixed please? It's been a problem for longer than I can remember.Pikkarg3 5h
5h Lava killing pets Usually I wouldn't notice something like this, but it became noticeable for me in cataclysm timewalking, especially the Baine fight. I was playing my BM hunter and my pet kept taking damage from the lava which it would either position itself in or due to chasing around the boss. I had to revive my pet several times on that fight, it was quite frustrating to have to hurt my dps like that. I'm not sure why pets take environmental damage when they don't even take aoe damage, is this a bug or a mechanic?Caixiu0 5h
6h Mystical tome: Illusion bug. Yeah so I really wanted to get the time of illusion for my mage but when I went to Dalaran to buy it from endora moorehead she didn’t have it. I tried resetting my game. That didn’t work I tried using a shaman and that didn’t work I don’t know what the problem is.Billiam3 6h
8h Launcher does not launch When I start the launcher I do not receive an option to play any games. Just an advertismentWelliden2 8h
8h Battle.net login screen not working I've updated my Battlenet client but I still am not provided the proper login option. I keep getting redirected to a web page that tells me to get the free starter app. I already have the login app on my pc, so what's the problem? I'm not returning, I already have an active sub, but am not given the ability to log into the game. What's going on?Vinara0 8h
9h Z'kral objective of quest The Mastermind Not sure if this is a bug or just something that didn't get updated but this guy only respawns once every 10-15 minutes currently. He is the only objective of the quest The Mastermind(A) and is located in the mine the quest giver stands right outside of. Please, either way, fix the respawn timer on this guy.Mokra1 9h
10h Nelf resto druid stunned repeatedly in pvp My Nightelf resto druid is being stunned repeatedly and continuously in pvp when using travel or cat form and I get hit by warriors, pallies or dks. I am also being rooted to the ground and slowed when this happens. No roots wrap around me and nothing appears but my player is being stunned, rooted and slowed whenever I get hit by a horde warrior in pvp, and I am using travel or cat form. When I am in humanoid (nelf) form and get hit by a warrior in pvp, I am being rooted and slowed. Again nothing wraps around me and says you are being slowed. This crap has been going on since the legion xpac and has been reported hundreds of times and blizz doesn't give a crap because it is still happening. It happens in all bgs and is causing my player and team mates to die, and me to get very fkin pissed off because I am continuously being stunned, slowed and unable to do anything when a warrior attacks me. I break the slow or root by changing form but get stunned again immediately after as soon as the warrior hits me again. Diminishing returns doesn't work for my alliance players in pvp. Whether this bug has anything to do with my nelf resto druid being stunned repeatedly by warriors, I don't know. FIX THIS BUG.Fiveofnine38 10h
10h pass in heritage quest i cant pass in the quest Heritage of the lightforged i see her ? but she isnt there and i abandoned it an everytime i log on i get it back but still she isnt there on the vindicarr .how do i pass this inKaleighie0 10h
14h beta launcher battle net app beta battle net launcher is bugged and repeatedly tries to update after the updates are doneSoulgripper0 14h
20h Allied Races - Argent Tournament Hey, It seems that Void Elves cannot pick up 'The Valiant's Charge' in the Argent Tournament. I'm very sad that I cannot represent my faction in proving myself in the tournament.Xattak13 20h
20h Is this a bug or does it just happen to me? I think it may have something to do with movement spells like Chi Torpedo for the Monk and Displacer Beast for Druids. Like when I use those spells, my cursor turns into the regular one that I use outside of WoW, and I can't move my character or use my spells but I can still move my mouse. Even the escape key doesn't do anything so I can only close my WoW and restart it to be able do anything again. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just something with my computer that is causing this?Emraldream0 20h
22h Ahune Ice Chest not spawning I've gone through the dungeon on 4+ 110 characters already and none of the groups have had an ice chest spawn. Neither can his body be looted, even for characters who have never killed him before.Bid10 22h
23h Filling the Cages bugged? Hi, I am trying to do Filling the Cages quest in Grizzly Hills however even though Budd repeated ly hits the trolls none of them get stunned by him to enable you to catch them. Another person was trying to do the quest at the same time and having the same issue. Has anyone else had problems with this quest or is it known to be bugged. ThanksElandialla31 23h
1d [Bug] Legion Legendary active in PvP instance multiple legion legendaries are active and being exploited in rated and nonrated pvp instances (arena bg). Follow-up post since https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/ has been ignored over a dayIcesurfer0 1d
1d ahune que put me in regular dungeon finder i just qued for Ahune, the wait was a solid 20 minutes, and one player abandoned the ready check thing, so it gave me the normal message of i was being pout back into the front of the que by now its almost a hal;f hour later and finally the que pops and guess what! i'm in Gun'drak i assume the second que is what's bugged, i got removed from ahune and put in normal dungeon finder? idk but now i have dungeon deserter debuff and an entire hour wasted on unfun garbage normal day of wow this game should be freeInvisibles0 1d
1d PvP double trait ring exploit As seen on Xaryus twitch channel here https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/308957298653396992/458894354426363924/unknown.png?width=1018&height=497 Dno the resto druid is exploiting the ring in 3v3 to get double traits while queuing ladder. Typically it looks like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308957298653396992/458923317059911681/unknown.png https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/dnoLassonas2 1d
1d Quest Pale Moonlight Bugged Cannot complete the quest Pale Moonlight as the Pale Orc boss, Gnaw Bloodseeker is immune to all damage and just stands there. This HALTS all progress for new players in Shadowmoon Valley.Shizuku16 1d
1d Throne of Tides - Mindbender Ghur'sha bug If you burn down the first part of the encounter for Mindbender Ghur'sha too quickly you end up trapped in that room. The gate won't release and you're left alone with Erunak Stonespeaker. It's gotta be a bug. Mindbender Ghur'sha isn't even in the room and cannot be killed to trigger the release of the gate.Kairu12 1d
1d Heroes of the Horde! [Bugged] I have completed every quest in this line except the very last one. I had no problems looting the Battle Plans (which seems to be a common problem, according to what I've been reading), as I fly back to Tarren Mill on Kasha with Kingslayer Orkus he does 'die mid flight' but when I land Kasha disappears and Orkus reappears and is now a permanent non-combat follower, High Warlord Cromosh doesn't appear to speak to, but a crowd of random NPC's are there to greet you. I have tried leaving Tarren Mill and coming back, logging in and out, but nothing seems to be working to fix this. So, in short, I cannot turn in this quest and have an Orc following me around. I'm 2/4 for Story Progress so I assume there are more quests after turning in this one that I am now unable to pick up.Mythal8 1d
1d [BUG] Valithria Dreamwalker I was doing ICC 25H on Monday night, and when I got to Valithria and started the encounter, the doors on both sides of the room closed. After I completed the encounter and looted the chest, the doors did not open. I was trapped in the room. I hearthed out and came back, but the door was still closed, so I couldn't progress to Sindragosa. I then tried leaving the instance and resetting all instances. Came back in, doors still closed. No Lich King for me I guess.Cloudlore8 1d
1d Stuck in Org Phase - Can't see Ju'Pa I am currently stuck in a phase in Orgrimmar that prevents me from seeing the anniversary NPC Ju'Pa, and also many other NPC's and players. The phasing is stuck on the Broken Scenario phase where Saurfang is standing outside of the leaders building and all the NPC's have gathered around. The door to the leaders room is blocked and Saurfang just says "The doors to Grommash Hold have been sealed. The leaders of the Horde must be protected!" with no option to enter. I flew out of Durotar and back and still in this phase. I logged in and out, and disabled all of my addons. I have flown outside of Orgrimmar to Holgar Stormaxe and selected the option "I've Heard this tale before <Skip Scenario> and went to Dalaran. I returned to Orgrimmar and was still stuck in this phase. Also outside of Orgrimmar there is no sign of Vol'jin's funeral pyre, Sylvanas or demons. I have no quests in my quest log except for the anniversary quest. I am 110 and already completed the Broken Shore scenario on this character so I don't know why I am stuck in this phase.Thalinastis2 1d
1d Rom'ogg Bonecrusher - quake not working I am trying to get the meta achiev but now seen impossible. My first try was yesterday, and the problem is when the boss cast Quake he is not summoning the elemental. I reseted the fight and the instance 3 times and tried today again. Only one time i there were 5 elemental at the same time and i was able to do the required mechanic, but on the second time only 3 elemental were presented and i waited more time but nothing changed (some quake did not spawn the mobs). PS: i have done the fight with my Paladin Tank lv 100, on heroic 5 manSabrila2 1d
1d Desolace Elune's Gifts quest tracking In Desolace, the quest Elune's Gifts has three subquests: Nothing a couple of melons won't fix, Ten Pounds of Flesh, and To the Hilt. Having selected this quest as the active quest, the minimap displays a circle indicating to where to turn in the quests when completed. It does not offer any insight as to where to look for the components of the quests. The HUD does not show how much of each component has been collected. The mouseover (when applied to a corpse that might have had a needed item, or when applied to a melon) does not tell how many I've already collected. When I pick up a needed item, I don't get the usual "x/y" text across the main screen.Whychong0 1d
1d Alliance and Horde BG sounds STILL flipped Since WoD I believe... the Battleground sounds for Alliance and Horde assaulting and capturing a base have been flip flopped in MOST bg's... For assaults: The Alliance sound should be the horn that goes "DA DOOO DA DOOOOOOOO" The Alliance capture sound should be the orchestral "BAARRHZHUMMSTT" The Horde sound should be the brass horn that goes "DA DA DUM" The Horde capture sound should be the big hit "BAUM" But it's flipped. Please fix this. It's been jarring the last two expansions.Urick0 1d
1d Achievements Resetting I finished a timewalking dungeon last night and had three achievements reset the date on them: 'Throne of the Tides', 'Heroic: Throne of the Tides' and 'Cataclysm Dungeon Hero'. I got those achievements back when they were current content and I want the original dates put back immediately. These three are not the only achievements that have done this. 'Got My Mind On My Money' also reset on me a few days. Find this bug and fix it. I do not want to lose credit for doing old content while it was current. I have already contacted a GM about this and got a response saying that they can't do this. While I can understand that a GM wouldn't be able to so this, a sys admin should have absolutely no problem whatsoever fixing this. It's nothing more than a variable in a database. There's an easy way to get the proper dates back; Check the backup data. I have no idea how often the data gets backed up, but I assume at least once a day so doing this sooner rather than later is ideal. Loading the data and querying it for the proper achievement shouldn't be too difficult. Editing the current data shouldn't be difficult either, even if I have to wait for maintenance day. I want my proper credit back. Telling me no is completely unacceptable. And as someone who programs for a living, I won't accept no as an answer as I could fix the damn thing myself if I had access to the tools and information required.Lumindal2 1d
1d [Video Link] Dwarven District Dismount Bug Flying over this small portion of a roof in Dwarven District dismounts me as if I'm indoors. This portion of the roof doesn't collide with my character and drops me through to the room in Cut-Throat Alley. Found this completely by accident flying over to the bank. Not gamebreaking, possibly inconvenient, definitely weird. https://youtu.be/houNNras5ssFurlax1 1d
1d Bugged items in guild bank, can't withdraw I'm the GM of my guild. This very character I'm posting from is the owner of the guild. We have a specific tab (name: Fishies) where I, as the GM, can't seem to withdraw more than two stacks at a time. Trying to withdraw anything more than that results in no action being taken, with no error message. People of Officer rank face no impediment, yet I as the owner do. At first I thought maybe it was something wrong with the tab itself, so I moved the items from this tab to another where I have no issues withdrawing as many materials as I like. Yet when I do it, I still have the same troubles... but only on the items that were previously located in the other tab. The items that were already in the fully working tab, I can withdraw with no limitations. But the moved items face the same issue as before. It's almost like the issue is with the items themselves, rather than the tab.Astraéus0 1d