Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
5d BFA Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Hello, Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured Blizzard Quality Assurance is reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well. See you in-game!, Xanlorash [The Insane] Follow me on Twitter: @XanlorashXanlorash180 5d
Sep 16 Introducing Itzali, the new QA Blue Poster! Hello Friends! Please join me in welcoming Itzali to the Bug Report forum! She'll be taking over for me as the main Quality Assurance representative for the PTR, Beta and WoW Bug Report forums. Please show her the same kindness, patience and helpfulness that you've showed me over the last couple of years and I'm sure she'll do a fantastic job making WoW a great experience for everyone! Unfortunately, unlike my predecessor Zorbrix, I will be riding off into the sunset (soon). I've accepted a position with the Overwatch team and will be starting a new career adventure once BfA is released Live. It has been an absolutely amazing experience working with all of you and the WoW Development Team through three expansions. This will always be my first home in the game industry and the amount of passion, care and skill I've seen from this community has never ceased to both humble and amaze me. Thank you for always putting up with me (especially when I went missing), and always striving to make this game amazing for everyone!Arvaanas15 Sep 16
Aug 13 8.0.1 Known Issues List - 8/13/18 Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues for patch 8.0.1. Please note that this list is not a complete depiction of what we're aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter more often. We'll try to keep this updated with trending issues when possible. General Zandalar: Some quest do not specify faction reputation. Nazmir: The Riding Raptor may appear a different faction for a moment at the end of "Catch Me if You Can". The guards in faction capitals do not provide directions to Zandalar and Kul Tiras. During the quest "Through a Glass, Darkly" the scenario may stall if you kill the two Nexus Warden at the end of the hall. Pet Battles: There may be fewer wild pets in the new zones. Boralus Harbor: The second floor in Snug Harbor Inn is not flagged as a rest area. New allied race characters may not start with proper weapons for some specializations. The Fierce Gladiator's Storm Dragon achievement is no longer in game. Professions: Scrap-o-Matic 1000/Shred-Master MK 1 may not display warning message about permanent item loss. Professions: Some Alliance spells may display Horde icons at the Inscription trainer. Blacksmithing Sharpening Stones and Enchanting Oils may show the incorrect item level. Transmog: 8.0 Transmog Sets are out of order in the Sets UI. Azerite Gear: Sweep the Leg may not trigger from casting Leg Sweep on targets immune to stun effect. Azerite Gear: Accelerant may fail to be triggered if Rain of Fire kills the targets on the first hit. Azerite Gear: Last Surprise doesn't apply to your pet ghoul summoned by Raise Dead.Class and PVP Warrior: PVP Talent - Master and Commander description is outdated. Warrior: Battle Shout does not increase Auto Attack damage by 10%. Druid: Malorne's Swiftness may not increase Travel Form movement speed while inside a Battleground or Arena. Warlock: Seed of Corruption tooltip and its aura buff tooltip may have an inconsistent amount of damage listed when detonated early. Hunter: Binding Shot appears highlighted but cannot be used during Aspect of the Turtle. Hunter: Dire Beast: Hawk wind visual may not match the area of effect. Hunter: Prowl and Spirit Walk may not be cancelled on pets. Hunter: Harpoon's tooltip may list the incorrect range. Monk: Rushing Jade Wind may list incorrect damage on the tooltip. Priest: Edge of Insanity aura may show inconsistent with spell description in Spell Book. Rogue: Blade Rush fails if a dagger weapon is equipped on the main hand. Shaman: Flash Flood may fail to apply. Shaman: While using a Goblin, the Capacitor Totem may not show the proper area of effect. Death Knight: Damage values on Ghoul abilities may display inaccurate. Death Knight: The fly-in duration for Summon Gargoyle and Dark Arbit may be different. Killing a player with either the Horde or Alliance Assassin aura may display the incorrect amount of honor. Inspecting another player does not display honorable kills. Item level scaling on players may cause the arena and battleground scoreboard to report lower numbers for higher item level players.Dungeon and Raid Baradin Hold: Baradin Hold 10/25 Heroic may appear when it's not available. Legacy Loot: Many raid creatures no longer drop gold. Recommended Ilvl may display incorrectly for Legacy Raids. Legion LFR Raids no longer require speaking to an NPC to sign up for raids.Compatibility DX12: Performance may be impacted when running DX12.Itzali0 Aug 13
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
6m Saving Xibala - bugged and cannot complete I went to Xibala in Zuldazar for the "Saving Xibala" quest. I clicked on the gryphon ("Ride the Gryphon" portion) and IT LEFT WITHOUT ME. Seriously. Now the Xibala camp is phased as if it still thinks I'm on the quest, and I can't reset it. Help! (Yes I've tried relogging, and even going far away from Xibala... it won't reset. At least two other people are complaining about this on Wowhead, just FYI.)Kylisha41 6m
8m A Time to Lose In the quest line currently for the Hallows eve you have the quest reading that you have to travel to the "Ruins of Lordaeron", when in fact you have to talk to Zidormi and have the zone changed back in order to dose the wickerman and complete the quest.Evata2 8m
12m same equip require different necklace lvl i copied my paly to PTR today, i have a 370 shoulder requires necklace lvl30 to lvl +5 and i trans to alliance, my shoulder requires necklace lvl27 to lvl +5 idk whyReindera0 12m
29m Can't log back in Doing the Battle for Azeroth quest in Hunter's Run in Drustvar right by the cave I fell through the world and cannot get back logged in. It keeps disconnecting me when I try to log back in. Oh the was on my toon Emoira on Scarlet Crusade.Emoira0 29m
33m Miststalker belt The leather Miststalker belt has a little fur piece that hangs off the edge of it. On Orcs it clips through the leg so bad you can't even see it at all.Orctar0 33m
37m Adding friends I haven't been able to accept battletag requests for days now. Nor am i able to add by character name. I get "player not found". I am doing nothing wrong, this is an obvious bug, and a serious one. How am i expected to climb arena rating, when i cant add my partners to play with them again?Lightbite0 37m
40m Female Void Elf Jump Animation Bugged This bug has been occurring since BFA prepatch launch. You can replicate it with every jump and on any female void elf character: - Beginning of jump appears to be missing animation frames, causing the animation to look like it's "resetting" your character with every jump. - The alternate spin jump appears to be completely missing.Victamy10 40m
52m Saving xibala Yeah the blight thrower is bugged from the world quest hard to complete it even with a partyWariya2 52m
55m WF enemy mine Pandaren warchest generation As a rouge one of my favorite things to do in warfronts is to stealth into the enemy mine and loot their iron. I noticed that when I am actually inside the mine, my war chest stops generating iron. When I leave, it generates as it normally should. This character is also an engineer and I noticed that when inside the mine I get the alliance's engineering buff for repairing siege engines. The buff is gone when I exit the mine. I think that when i am in the alliance mine the game thinks that I am an alliance Pandaren and stops giving me horde warchest generation. I also have a gnome rouge I was able to get him to ilvl 120 today so I did my first allaince warfront with him. When in the horde mine his war chest generates as it does everywhere else in the warfront. He is not an engineer so I cannot confirm if he would have gotten the engineering buff for horde.Orokusakie0 55m
1h Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls Bug Currently Rom'ogg Bonecrusher isn't summoning his Angered Earth Elements when he uses Quake currently making this achievement unobtainable.Undeadebøny82 1h
1h Grievous not clearing after dungeon is done! Exactly what the title says. I have had MULTIPLE runs now where grievous isn't clearing once I have healed people to full after the dungeon is finished. People have to hearth out to get rid of debuff. Just another reason to hate this affix.Aayah3 1h
1h Warfronts/Expedition Debuffs after instance. So earlier, family member did Battle for Arathi, and once Lady Liadrin was killed, she got the victory screen, and re-appeared in Boralus with a very nasty debuff on her, some kind of Consecration debuff? It would not wear off and it kept hurting her for 4k damage per tick and luckily she's a paladin and merely had to wait for her Divine Shield to cool down and was able to get rid of it with that (while barely keeping herself alive by spamming heals and running out of mana doing so). Otherwise, it had an infinite duration and kept dealing damage even though she was out of the instance, and I noticed myself that the last time I did Warfront, the same happened to me, only it had a fixed duration and wore off. I've also noticed the same happening with Island Expeditions, debuffs not being removed upon exit from the instance.Hirai0 1h
1h waycrest manor Can we get a fix for waycrest manor pulling witches from through the floor in the courtyard randomly? I mean, if it doesn't get fixed, and screws up an MDI run during blizzcon, that would be hilarious to watch, but honestly i'd rather just see it get fixed. where: courtyard of waycrest manor how: not sure exactly what triggers it, but some AOE's, possibly other abilities will pull the witches from the basement from through the floor. what happens: sometimes the witches will instantly teleport up to the courtyard to join the fight, sometimes they stay in the basement and just cast on everyone. on a normal or heroic, it can often not be noticed because they are so easy now, but in a m+ key, especially as the keys get higher, when this happens, its almost always a wipe, and kills the key.Alakaesam1 1h
2h Draenor Flight Path Issue Hi, Taking the flight path from my Garrison to Gorgrond (Highpass). It just takes me straight trough all the terrain and doesn't fly over them. This really removes all immersion. This must have been a bug introduced lately, as I don't recall this problem ever having been there in the past.Draenybrit0 2h
2h Disconnects when switching vehicle seats As the title says, when I try to change seats to passenger and back to driver in the Salvaged Demolishers in Ulduar (soloing it), I immediately disconnect and go back to the log in screen, and get an error code. As yet have not tried other vehicles or locations. Code: WOW51900319Emaeila5 2h
2h can't see my gear and shadowy character can't see my gear on me and my guy is shadowy. what I've done wrong and what should i do. It never happened before!?Maltodotix0 2h
2h Twitter integration glitched Hello, Ever since the pre-patch was release the integration with twitter has this weird issue in which when you share an achievement the picture showing the achievement is not properly cut (even though in the in-game window it shows it correctly cropped). Because of this I end up having to actually save the screenshot, open it on windows image viewer, crop it manually then save it, manually share to twitter and manually write the message instead of just doing /share > send. Since i'm not sure I did a good job explaining it, here is a screenshot of the glitch: https://imgur.com/a/ck9XNK6 I know this is a minor nuisance compared to the crapton of things that broke with the pre-patch, however it still annoys me as it's something I use a lot (I love sharing my screenshots and achievements to twitter directly from the game).Áysha2 2h
2h Lions Roar WQ is not showing up The Arathi tank boss spawned for Horde today but despite being able to see the boss on all my characters the World quest is not appearing so I can get loot to kill it. Even on my max level Horde on other realms the WQ isnt appearing.Emberosia0 2h
2h Major bug report Warlocks without pets do NOT, I repeat do NOT have a silence. Please give warlocks a silence. Major bug report!Naturespower1 2h
3h Grievous Stacks not clearing when above 90% Just did a +10 Atal'Dazar on my Prot Paladin. Prot paladin has 239,140 HP (with flask) which means 90% health is 215,226. Many times throughout the dungeon my health was going up to 220,000-225,000 and the grievous stacks weren't clearing.Tänkadin0 3h
3h Reporting Players Causes Server Disconnect Like many people, I reside on a server where numerous characters spam their various websites to buy gold and power level. But today, when I went to report one of these people for spamming, via the in-game Report Player option, I was immediately disconnected from my character, and the server that I was on. I have noticed this problem occurs if either A) the person you're reporting it taking up a significant portion of the chat box with their nonsense or B) if you are trying to Report Players on multiple people, one after the other in rapid succession. Whether it be for spamming, language, or anything else, it is possible for you to be disconnected from the server entirely. It's a shame that I have to be careful in reporting those that spam General and Trade chat with their website advertisements, in fear that I'll be instantly disconnected off the server for reporting them too fast or if they remove too much of my chat box's content. If my memory serves me correctly, this problem has been occurring since Mists of Pandaria launch at the least, if not further back in time, and remains unfixed to this day.Thaumasurge35 3h
3h Upper Kara crystals not registering Was doing Upper Kara (Legion Dungeon) on mythic last night with a friend and one of the crystals we touched did not count. We had 8 minutes left when we noticed this happened. I went back to each of the 5 spawn points (Opera floor/Room next to Maiden/Animal Quarters/Morese/Between Curator's legs and there was no missing crystal. This was around 6pm EST. Shandris Server. Toon is named Dondada-Shandris and Heiler-Bronze Beard.Watercooler0 3h
3h 7th Legionnaire's Greaves on Worgen As much as I am enjoying these new boots, I figured I'd let you guys be aware of these boots on a Worgen, something doesn't seem right. https://imgur.com/a/JUsJ80VCantz7 3h
3h Frostwolf Orcs Rep + Magnarok As of this current week starting Tuesday, mobs in Magnarok are only awarding 1/5th of their correct reputation reward value most of the time, so usually 80 instead of the correct 400. I say most of the time because rarely they'll just randomly give their full reputation value of 400 for no discernible reason. And rarely they won't give any at all. I've tried various permutations of pet, no pet, etc. thinking the pet doing the majority of the damage, or even one shotting the mobs before I can get a tag in was making a difference. Nope, no discernible difference. Just random weirdness wasting my time. Fix your game before you inflict it on paying customers who did not opt into the PTR, please.Sterly1 3h
3h Well of Eternity is broken. When trying to do this dungeon, Illidan and Tyrande's script bugged out after the shadowbats. I can't get to the point where you can start attacking mannoroth and varo'then.Podric59 3h
4h Random Phasing Who - Uvwaex What - mob despawned mid combat, a new different mob (not the same class of enemy) took its place Where - Blackrock, Drustvar near Waycrest Manor When - around Midnight 10/19/2018. How - Well I havent tried to "reproduce it". Its seemingly totally random, but yes, it has consistently happened more than once. In each situation, I was interacting with something in the world, I think usually a mob, and everything slows for a second and they literally just...phase out and are replaced by whatever else spawns there on the other shard. It happens to be such that this phasing also can, but not always, remove whatever herb node you were fighting the mobs for in the fist place, like anchor weed! Which is, really, really, fun. Anyway, Im sure if you or your devs play the game in the open world for a few hours a night, itll happen at least within the first session. So BLUE PLZ, like fix it mang it sucksAbankaltx0 4h
4h Still Random Phasing Can you at least give us one blue post about this? Can you just clarify that this is at least....unintended bug like behavior? Or do I really need to unsub because lol games broke. Anyway yada yada, doing WQs in Drustvar, middle of fighting a mob, it disappears and a different mob starts attacking me. The herb node I was going to pick wasnt gone and the mob was easy to kill of course....but when it does happen such that say, your anchor weed despawns mid pick, its pretty annoying. For....what reason?Abankaltx0 4h
4h 0 /500 conquest even after winning Not getting Conquest even after winning couple of bgs/arena but I keep seeing 0/500 for conquest does anyone know whats going on ?Malicee1 4h
5h Headless Horseman unlimited runs Hello, Just wanted to stop by and inform you guys... You can run headless horseman multiple times and receive loot each time from the boss. I tried it and it was successful so now bringing it to your guys attention!Grimlên4 5h
6h Azerite Gear - No traits avail. Today all the Azerite Gear that drops for me. All 370+ has no Azerite Traits available. It shows 0/0 traits available. You can not shift click to see the Azerite circle. Some of them show 0/1 Traits available and load the circle but no traits inside of it. Basically this gear is useless...Thizzlê0 6h
7h Half-Lake in Western plaguelands Location Western Plaguelands at coordinates (32:68) Realm: Silver Hand. Time:: 7:40pm Half of the lake at these coordinates it missing... if you fly near it looking for the Andorhal Fossil Bank, you fall out of the sky still mounted and begin to lose air as though you were underwater.. you also cannot fly back out and must run around to find a way out of the 'dead-zone' re-loading, and re-logging does not fix this issue. i have a screen-capture of the incident. you can see the line where the water textures, and effects stop.. if you walk into the correctly loaded water you swim. You can even fish in the 'nodes' that appear to be floating in mid-airMemna1 7h
7h BM Hunter Chimaera Shot Broken Targeting with Chimara Shot is questionable at best. Shooting random neutral mobs that are not engaged instead of shooting the currently in-combat hostiles is just plain broken. Is this as intended? And if so, no...it shouldn't be. It's my big boom shot and I end up pulling mobs just using it. Fix please? Explain why it functions as it does?Dothlogar1 7h
7h Removed from Cat form - Feral When using my Mage Tower apperance, or really any of the Legion artifact appearances, I'll be randomly removed from cat form, then a few seconds later put back into cat form. This is ongoing, but apparently my teammates when I'm doing arenas don't see it. Thus far it's only been a prominent issue when I'm doing arenas, but it's got me to the point where I don't even use my artifact forms anymore because it's constantly shifting me in and out of cat form on it's own accord.Serrow0 7h
7h Boots of the Bay not working. Boots of the Bay is giving me an error "Wrong faction."Snazrat27 7h
8h "Quest log full" except it is not full. My quest log is 23 / 25 - I have carefully counted each time - but the game reports that "Your quest log is full." This is frustrating because I do not want to "solve" this problem by clearing out some quests; I do not want to lose progression. My only guess is that there are hidden quests that the game is counting toward my limit. What sort of information can I provide that would be useful for determining the cause of the issue? _________________ I used to have a signature here. The Shattering... shattered it. Please don't step on the pieces.Haleh1 8h
8h WoD Mobs not giving full rep amount at 120. I recently made a Mag'har orc with the goal of getting one of those masks. So after doing some digging I planned on just grinding the Orcs are the Pit in WoD, though it seems there was a change recently. The elite mobs around the edge of the pit used to give 19 or so rep, while the rares gave 60 rep. At 120 it seems to have changed because now I am just getting 3-4 rep per mob. I thought grey mobs gave their full amount of rep . ... Source https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.0.8Breenss12 8h
8h Damsels and Dragons Obtained the Shed Proto-Dragon Claw item In H UBRS as the quest required. Quest log says ready for turn-in. Quest-giver still acts like I don't have the item.Stratagem10 8h
8h To Be Prepared Quest Bugged On Horde Hello guys, today I just reached 100, so I decided to do the quest to do the Broken Shore stuff, well, when trying to do this, I came to none of the NPCs spawning nor any of the buildings for the quest. I tried reloading, disabling the quest, and even doing both at the same time. Is there a way to fix this? I just want to get the stuff like the Whole Body Shrinka before Legion launches.Deathmourn13 8h
8h Disc Priest Wand GCD/Smite Bug I know there have been posts about this before but there has been ZERO Blizzard acknowledgement. I also submitted a bug report and a ticket - the GM said he couldn’t do anything and directed me here. This is a game-breaking bug for disc priests. Equipping a wand creates a split second GCD after cast smite. This breaks chain casting and throws off our entire rotation. Because wands are a ranged weapon, they can auto-attack even when we are at a distance from our target. This auto-attack leads to a GCD. Please look into this bug so it can hopefully be fixed. There is no valid reason for this to be considered “working as intended” - daggers and maces do not cause this to happen. Yes, I understand that we can just get a dagger or mace (which I did - I dropped 110k gold on a boe dagger to replace the FOUR wands I’ve gotten from emissary and other quest rewards in the past two weeks) but we shouldn’t have to. All the weapons we are able to use should be equally beneficial. We should t be penalized for using wands.Gwenevere6 8h
8h Baa'l Bugged Baa'l is bugged on many servers so that Uuna wont weaken him unless you have a super rare toy from Throne of Thunder.Bear56 8h
9h Taloc Elevator Lag/desync Taloc (First Boss of Uldir) is stunning and knocking me off before the elevator hits bottom. the rest of my raid group is fighting the boss while im falling off the elevator. Video linked below at around 40 seconds shows my problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdcvcLLss0&feature=youtu.be&t=43s If this is how the fights supposed to work feel free to say im bad. on a side not all elevator in the game are out of sync with other people had same problem in antorus before high council and with every other elevator i can remember. any help with figuring out how to fix/ not be bad appreciated. edit: here's a video of how i think it should be https://youtu.be/5vDkx8xeM2E?t=163Bulsa58 9h