Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
1d Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix407 1d
Aug 29 7.3.0 Known Issues - Updated 8/29/2017 Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues for patch 7.3. Please note that this list is not a complete depiction of what we're aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter more often. We'll try to keep this updated with trending issues when possible. General Spell Visuals: Creatures can experience conflicting face changes and targeted spell casts when fighting more than one player. Class and PVP Ferocious Bite is consuming combo points while the Apex Predator buff is active. Warsong Scramble - Two specific flags, one for each faction will disappear and re-appear after 10 seconds if the opposing team caps a flag. Gravity Lapse - Players will sometimes disconnect upon landing after gravity fades. Druid: Malorne's Swiftness does not increase Travel Form movement speed while inside a Battleground or Arena Off the Global Cooldown spells are interrupting channels if used in a macro before the channel. Dungeon and Raid Hans'gar and Franzok : The bosses can remain interactable behind the railing after jumping out of the playspace, causing the encounter to reset. The arrow graphic correlating to Goroth's Shattering Star and Mistress Sassz'ine's Hydra Shot is not accurately reflecting player's position. Hounds of Sargeras : Focusing Power will only apply to the first boss to reach 50% on Mythic difficulty. Compatibility Client may occasionally crash with some hybrid graphics laptops while logging on. Mac - Attempting to tweet an achievement is causing the game to crash. Client brightness fluctuates intermittently in Windowed with Kaby Lake hybrid graphics laptop in Windows 10 64-bit.Arvaanas0 Aug 29
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
36m Thisalee Crow's Shapemending passive Gone I logged into the new path, started doing the new quest line, and noticed i was slower than normal in my travel form, so i glanced up and sure enough the passive shapemending ability was nonexistant, so i cahnged forms since the passive changes based on form and no, it was gone , nothing made it appear back on my buffs, i even swaped her out for broll bearmantle and then put her back on , the passive ability is not showing and not even applying, its just goneKêro52 36m
49m Fierce glad helm bugged orc/tauren The pvp helm for shaman Orc males and Tauren males is bugged, it should be a fiery orange color, instead it's a blueish color. Other genders and races its the proper color, blizzard please fix this.Xpert0 49m
56m [Bug] Nighthold Gul'dan death zone Earlier tonight, my guild was fighting heroic Gul'dan when Fel Bonds knocked me off the stage. I landed in an odd spot under the edge of the stage instead of the ground below. When they killed it, I attempted to release twice and immediately died again. I relogged which teleported my corpse to the entrance at the Arcing Depths, but even then I kept dying upon release. I couldn't resurrect until I left the raid instance. I suspect because I died in an awkward spot, the 'death zone' effect that applied when I left the stage's bounds failed to turn off, even at the entrance. Upon returning to the Font of Night, Gul'dan's loot chest was unclickable. An uncontrollable, overlooked glitch denied me loot in addition to feeding my repair bill. Has anyone else experienced the same type of bug in this or other dungeons? imgur.com/eAkBuSK imgur.com/ByCT4j5 imgur.com/seDJWMECaeviroc0 56m
1h Infernal Alchemist stone disappeared Infernal Alchemist stone disappeared when I turned in the new argus quest for alchemy. The one where you turn in the new 5 primals. I also bought and learned the new alchemist stone pattern so that might have been what triggered it vanishing. Is this a known bug???Fluffybadger6 1h
1h Unbridled Fury 0.0% reduction bug My Unbridled Fury: https://imgur.com/a/zEifw Gives me 0.0% damage reduction: https://imgur.com/a/0Pq8tBornmad0 1h
1h Mistress Sassz'ine Despawning Mid-Fight My guild pulled Mistress in heroic twice, she despawned both times at 8% health and then 20% health in a similar area of the room.Reaynn1 1h
1h Avatar Double Beam Bug ... Straight out of the ticket I submitted. Instead of having one beam coming out of the floor at a time for Maiden to soak, there were 2 beams at once on multiple occasions across multiple attempts. This made the fight impossible.Velorius0 1h
2h Saboteur Kip'tilak First boss of Gate of the Setting Sun for Timewalking seems to be bugged. Explosion radius for Sabotage and bombs is much bigger than it used to be (easily 2-3+ times larger), fires tick insanely fast and sometimes deal damage without being near them, and the damage numbers reported in the journal for the fire (4800) are substantially lower than the damage dealt (~11.5k/tick). The victim of Sabotage is also taking the initial damage (which is also ~800 higher than the journal states) in addition to tick damage from the fire of their own bomb (or from bombs nowhere near the victim).Alextium14 2h
2h raid lockout bug? I thought you guys got rid of the old style raid lockouts? A friend and I where doing black temple together. When we got to the last boss, we both wanted a chance on the warglaives without rolling against each other if they did drop. I left group and the raid itself and logged out. My friend killed the last boss with me logged out. When he killed the last boss, I logged back in then went in the portal alone (not grouped with him at all after he left the raid) and it was telling me that my lockout was 9/9 ? I should be at 8/9 since I was not in their at all or grouped with him during the kill. When I check my own personal lockout, it shows the last boss still alive. Only when I go in, I get told its 9/9Ñerø4 2h
2h pandaren graphical glitch 7.3 I noticed since 7.3 there is a wierd graphical glitch around the pandaren female waist, it is best seen if you are wearing firemane leggings with no belt, the lighting around the waist causes it to look the the top half and bottom half of the pandaren model are uneven..it's hard to explain really. basically if you are wearing no belt, the waist line glitches out, again best seen on pants like firemane leggings or mageweave leggings.Kokoro0 2h
2h Tomb elevator issue The elevator doesnt come all the way up nor all the way down for me. I can not get off. It doesnt even let you jump off the edge to go through to the avatar. If I dont have a lock summon I am screwed. How do I fix this and has anyone else had this issue?Azama1 2h
3h Lil' Ragnaros is bugged When I summon this pet it's just stuck in one place and whenever I move or teleport it's gone then shows up again just to be stuck in one place... it doesn't follow me around like the other pets do.Cerastes3 3h
3h Fuel of a Doomed world broken? I did the quest and went to hand it in however the quest npc would not let me hand it in. I then abandoned the quest to see if accepting it again would fix the issue. Instead the ! never popped up again and now I can't seem to do the weekly quest.Kalexius8 3h
3h Mail Stranger Warning for own characters "This character may be someone you don't know. Really send [character] these items?" The characters in question are my own. One character I sent mail to is on a separate WoW account as this character (same B-net), the other (to whom I then mailed an item as a test) is on the same WoW account. I mean, we could certainly get philosophical about how well I really know myself, but I suspect this may not be intended ;)Tiakatt39 3h
3h dragon soul last boss , no npc spawn im using my lockout for deathwing , normally to skip the rest just for the last boss on normally its been working for last 3 xpac , but now as of patch day the npc to start deathwing dont exist , even after a re clear to get a new lockout , and either go in to spawn on my lockout toon npc dont exist after u leave the raid after clearing , plz fix this is stupid , this is 1 of many cata raid/dungie bugs ive reported via in game function be nice to see something is being doneZxane14 3h
3h Deathwing in Dragon Soul bugged in 7.3 Since 7.3, I have been unable to start the Madness of Deathwing encounter in Dragon Soul due to the disappearance of all the NPCs. Please bring them back!Charge9 3h
3h Fresh talbuk meat drop rate abysmally low If my math is correct, at my current kill count the drop rate on this item is less than .002% (0 drops at roughly 500 argus talbuk kills.) Someone should probably look into this, or at least give the red hea-.... I mean hunter community a heads up that it is working as intended.Shyeer4 3h
3h Items that don't but should work in BG's Drums of the Mountain does not work in battlegrounds. The previous version from WoD called Drums of Fury does work. Many items were mistakenly barred from BG's at the start of Legion and have since been fixed such as Nitro Boosts and Goblin Glider. However, there are items that were previously usable for years that still do not work such as grenades (e.g. Cobalt Frag Bomb). Potion of the Old War works, Potion of Prolonged Power does not. Flasks and stat food work, augment runes do not.Piknim0 3h
3h 7.3 Mage Tower Artifact Skins The patch notes say: "Challenge Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization’s Challenge Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact’s Challenge Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance, as long as you have unlocked the base challenge appearance for a given spec." I have killed heroic KJ as Arms pre-7.3, but cannot use the heroic KJ skin on my Fury weapon post 7.3, even though I have completed both the Arms and Fury mage tower challenges.Tiezle11 3h
4h Guild Dungeon Challenge My newly formed guild did a few legion runs over the past 2 days but none of them counted towards our 7 guild dungeons for the challenge. Is there something we are missing or is it a possible bug? I've seen old posts (most recent was last year) that have had similar issues but mostly because they were doing dungeons that are not eligible (not current expansion). I know the dungeons have to be from the current expansion but do they need to also be mythic to count towards the challenge?Chubyub3 4h
4h No Man an Island Scenario I have tried this for three days several hour a shot. I can get to 2 of 3 portals activated. When I get to Nihilam Portal I do not get the third spells, I cant get close to Balaadur . Is this bugged or am I missing something. I did this on my Hunter now trying to get my warlock through. I disabled all my addons loged out and back in nothing. Today is third attempt and on 2 hours, did last night 3 hours and nothing same point.Reaver3 4h
4h Cleft of the Shadow - Dalaran Portal Both portals for Dalaran in the Cleft of the Shadow located in Orgrimmar lead to the Legion version of Dalaran. One is supposed to lead to the Dalaran in Northrend.Sinvasion0 4h
4h Ban-Fu Pet Upon completing my monk mount quest line, i proceeded in trying to purchase Ban-Fu but it says I have not completed this achievement. According to WoWHead, I have to have unlocked concordance on my weapon and I'm 3 traits into it so I've clearly unlocked it. I opened a ticket regarding this issue and the GM said, "I did some digging and it appears this may be bugged as of 7.3. The main reason being that to purchase this pet, the character itself must complete the 'Power Ascended' acheivement - which requires the 'Gift from the Six' quest to be completed - but with 7.3 that may no longer be possible." They advised I report this issue here as they were not able to fix the issue for me and submit a report in game which I have done as well. I hope this issue is resolved in a timely manner and appreciate the help.Plumpjack0 4h
5h Fel-oiled Infernal Machine FoIM from Cathedral is bugged, item tooltip says it gives x amount of haste, and the "Grease the gears" buff that comes from foim states in-game that it gives x amount of haste, but it gives y to x amount of haste. Spell ID on wowhead also says x to y amount of hasteDänkdk1 5h
5h Garrison Hearthstone causes D/C I use the Garrison hearthstone since its the fastest way to get to Black Temple & half the time when I use it I will get a D/C on loading screen and its not connection relatedWolfráge0 5h
5h BC Karazhan Chess Event bugged as of 7.2.5 Doing my weekly Kara mog run and get to the Chess Event. Go to start the fight by clicking on my king to control him. Fight starts. I exit king to control another piece. King disappears. Any other piece I control and then exit also disappears after I exit. Tried logging out and returning approx. one hour later. Fight is reset. Start it again. Same process happens. Pieces disappear after exiting them. ... Can confirm the problem is addon related and that disabling all addons allowed the fight to work normally. Also, I use ElvUI, DBM, WA2, Recount, Ovale w/ SpellflashCore, Ask Mr. Robot, Auctionator, and WorldQuestTracker. Not sure which one caused this problem yet. EDIT: ElvUI appears to be the culprit. It was the first addon I turned back on and tried to run the fight again with. No other addons were active. King disappeared as soon as I exited.Snakefinger29 5h
6h Heroic desolate host spirit fonts Heroic Desolate Host spirit fonts appear to be disappearing for players in the raid before and using the fight. At times, while in the spirit realm, there is only one font, and on the other side of the platform, that can be seen/clicked on. This has never occurred before the 7.3 patchAstear20 6h
6h Invasion Obliteration achivement credit I killed Sotanathor today and I didn't get credit on the achievement, and it appears I can't go back and kill him again either. Any way I can get it credited to me since it would be another 6 week wait to kill him again?Niingjing0 6h
6h Fix: Alt Legion Intro Skip/Quests Dissappear So here I go again, last post I tried making vanished just like my Legion Intro quest did lol. I really want this fix out there because it was super annoying. I'll post my story and what I sent to the GM (that should know that this fix is a thing) that just told me to search wowhead for a fix after I give you the semi short answer.... So, if you have a similar issue when you go to skip the Legion Intro at Stormwind Docks and it ports you to New Dalaran with no quests or anything this will work for you. If you have any other issue where you can't progress the intro quests to get your Dalaran hearthstone quest, this should work. First if you are still in the New Dalaran, stay there, Bind there, this is important. If you're not there, get a 110 Mage to port you there. It's the only way I know. Go to the Violet Citadel, immediately to the left as you go in there is an NPC called curator something. This is your woman right here. She will restart your broken Isles intro quests and you can head back to Stormwind Harbor and talk to what's his face and skip the intro again (or do it if you really want) but this is where binding in new dalaran is important. It could mess up again and you'll have to get a port all over again (this sucked at 2am in the morning lol) I would assume this would work horde side as well. Hope this works for some of ya! Here's my reply to GM following my ticket response. It was rushed at the end due running out of space on the reply form. "I've found many ppl with the same problem. None of the threads I found on your forum or wow heads had a resolution. Other than some receiving the same message as you sent me. My quest log was empty after skipping intro quests. So I could not abandon and hope the quest would trigger. I tried porting back to stormwind in hopes I could get a trigger somewhere. What's his face was not at the docks anymore, the dalaran portal in Sw keep was gone, and khadgars servant must have fell down a well because he did not find me like normal. At this point I was pretty desperate. After no luck on forums or logging out and in, I attempted to track down a lvl 110 Mage (not very common yet at 2am) to secure a port back to new dalaran by paying well. In hopes the quest would trigger. After asking a few that assured me I could get a free one by doing the quest.... Lol, I found someone willing. I told him where to grab the spell and he agreed to help. He ported me and did not accept payment, very nice of him. No quest popped up or anything. So I set off to explore every nook and cranny of New Dalaran. I looked around the city, bound myself to the inn, I jumped off with a glider and tried triggering something in one of the quest zones, nothing. Was pretty much out of ideas. I went back to the building khadgar is in, went back to forums some just to see if anything new. When I came back, standing by the door on the inside of the same building I noticed another NPC, curator something was her name. She had a right click option when I highlighted her with mouse. Last resort, why not? I went over and talked to her, she said something something broken shore quest do over.... WHAT? Could this be it?!? No forum post, no GM response spoke of anything like this... Something this simple. It worked,it reset my quest and started the one to talk to what's his face at the docks... I skipped the intro again, and this time it worked! Please give this fix to ppl, I'm out of words"Dafizzle21 6h
6h Relics of the Ancient Eredar bug? Got this early this morning, still no mission board quests. Seeing this is going to take awhile to get 6 followers up, shouldn't these have unlocked instantly ?Quëlyn18 6h
6h Legion Companion - Changing Order Hall Talents There's a bug with the Legion companion app. When trying to change Order Hall Talents (say, third tier, switching from Armaments to increased troop numbers,) if you do not have enough Order Hall Resources, the app will pop up a message saying "Must research previous tier" and show the cost of upgrade as 500 Resources. This can be confusing if you have 1000 Resources and aren't aware that the switch actually costs 2000, as is properly displayed in-game.Shialabeef0 6h
6h Commander of Argus Bug I was in the middle of trying to kill one of the elites and the damn thing just despawned during the middle of the fight. This has to be a bug. Blizzard please fix this!Bimpie0 6h
7h Insane lag today, all other games fine All other games i'm running at 60MS occasionally going up to 70 but relatively stable, but WoW today has been running at 400+MS, i'm currently unable to do anything I need to do, not only that but it keeps going up to about 5000 then comes down to 500-800 again all the time. I wanted to know if it's just me or is something wrong with WoW atm?Dotandrot1 7h
7h 'Fel fel flames' died beneath the burning Breach, due to lava and having NO way to get out from the lava aside finding a spot with an exit.. but nope, bridge that just kills you for going near it.. 10 deaths and counting.Awoogal1 7h
7h Dauntless Tokens: Must be destroyed Dauntless Gear tokens: *from broken shore invasion* 1. Cannot be sold <-- please allow them to vender 2. Must be destroyed 3. Must be used When clearing any broken shore or invasion content you constantly get these tokens in great abundance it takes. Seeing how the all have cast timers on use and u cannot vendor these items the quickest way to get rid of them is to destroy them. *please allow vendoring of these out dated currency items*. Dauntless Gear Token: From invasionsVvarleader0 7h
8h RAIDFINDER not working instantly removed RAIDFINDER not working automatically, kicked and removed from groups Cause: If you are doing an invasion scenerio and you are in queue for LFR it pauses and u do the scenerio. At end of scenario if LFR QUEUE pops and you do not leave the "SCENARIO GROUP" it will instantly port you out of the LFR group after joining saying you are not a part of the instance group giving u a deserter debuff. the reason a 940 is doing raidfinder is for legendaries FYI.Vvarleader0 8h
8h Argus world quest relics The Argus world quests are spawning A LOT of shadow relics (with the same trait) over and over again. Might be chance but I think 10 in a row might be something to look at!Mimyo7 8h
8h Pet names no longer capitalized? So, since 7.3, I've noticed that the pets that I've named myself no longer have capitalization in their names in the Pet Journal. They still show their names with capital letters in battles and in the world, but in the journal, it's gone. And trying to put the capitalization back by renaming them again doesn't work.Vespero7 8h
8h Falling through World, Shado-pan Monastery Repeated issue with the trash before the 2nd boss in Shado-pan Monastery Timewalking. Multiple players experiencing issues once they go into the building after the bridge, they fall through the floor and repeatedly disconnect until they hit the ground and die. Happened in my first run of it and then in the next run of it, 2 dps also fell through the floor.Bawkachu3 8h
8h Goblin Female Weapons Comically Oversized Now the fist of ra-den is literally covering up this character's arm and the shield clips through the ground and her shoulder, looks pretty badLystis7 8h
9h Vendor missing Primal Gladiator's Spellblade Is Primal Gladiator's Spellblade unavailable? Or is it strictly from ... Says ... that it's sold for 5 honor marks, but the vendor doesn't have it.Fark0 9h
9h Blade Storm is not in my Spell Book I logged into the game today and noticed Blade Storm is not in my Arms Warrior's Spell book. It should be the 3rd spell down the left hand side of the spell book and my spell book shows Battle Cry Berserker Rage Charge... No Blade Storm. And I seem to be the only arms warrior with out it. Is this a bug for 7.3??Rhuin1 9h