Bug Report

Nov 2, 2010 Welcome to the Bug Report Forums! Welcome to the Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Ujumqin3 Nov 2, 2010
Jan 17, 2014 Bug Report FAQ Hey Everybody! In an effort to reduce the number of sticky threads we have active, I'm creating this thread to cover a lot of common questions and issues that related to the Bug Reports forum. Notice: With each new patch changes are made to the blizzard UI that can break third party UI mods and cause any number of problems in the client. Before you report a bug, please disable (or delete) all of your mods and test the situation again. If the issue does not happen without mods installed then it is not a WoW bug and you should contact the mod creator for further assistance. -------- Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported in this forum that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. Realms are down, laggy or crashing. 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory aren't updated 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. 9. Website issues 1. Realms are down or crashing. Example: Players cannot get past “Authenticating” or the Hyjal Realm is not currently online. Blizzard Technicians continually monitor all of our realms and work to resolve issues as quickly as possible. QA does not have information about realm status. Information regarding realm status can be viewed at the Realm Status Forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011700/ 2. Exploits, Cheats and Hacks. Example: Several players are using cheats to win PVP. All reports of exploits, cheats, hacks or the players who are using them should be reported via the in game GM reporting tool or via our web-form at https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow 3. Forum Avatar or Character Armory is outdated Example: In-game character is level 70, forum avatar is level 63. The Forum information is not updated in real time, it can often take days or weeks for this information to update. This is especially true if your characters recently changed realms, or were a part of a realm-merge. 4. Problems with the guild UI when you have more than 500 players in the guild. Example: Characters do not show up on the guild roster after 500. The guild UI is intentionally capped at 500 members and may act unpredictably when a guild exceeds this size. We do not limit guild membership to 500 but recommend not exceeding it. 5. Haste effects do not apply the correct amount of casting/attack increase. Example: 20% haste only increases cast speed by 17% The formula for hast effects is: NEW_SPEED = OLD_SPEED / (1 + HASTE_PERCENT) This can be a bit confusing, but it assures that no amount of +haste effects will result in zero or negative attack or cast speed. 6. “Impossible” simultaneous actions. Examples: Rogue Vanish being broken by attacks, Two mages polymorphing each other, Paladin Divine Shield being dispelled as it is cast. Because of the Client-Server nature of the game it is possible for two mutually exclusive actions to occur at the same time resulting in some unexpected behavior. Although efforts are made to minimize these situations they will still happen on occasion. 7. No experience, loot or quest credit for mobs killed exclusively by pets or totems. Example: A shaman uses Fire Nova Totem to kill several quest NPCs and gets no credit. This is an intended behavior, a player must do damage to an NPC for it to give credit. 8. Counterspell/Kick locks down unexpected spells. Example: When kicked while casting a Healing spell, priest discipline spells are also locked out. Counterspell effects lock out schools of magic not trees. Discipline is a spell tree which includes many holy spells. 9. Unable to view items on armory, or character not found The Bug Report forums are only for in-game bugs or issues within World of Warcraft. For any issues with our support pages or websites, please visit the appropriate forum at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/Zorbrix1 Jan 17, 2014
Jan 29, 2011 Do Not Make Multiple Bug List Posts Greetings Bug Report Forums, While this rule is listed in our bug guidelines post I wanted to stress the point. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110 ... The way our system is currently structured we consider each thread its own issue and it gets researched accordingly. When we get list posts it bogs us down and they frequently contain a number of issues that have already been addressed in other threads. There are exceptions, such as the Quest Typo Megathread, but those are at my discretion. Please search the bugs that you find, the less threads about the same issues helps us immensely. Thanks again for all your help and all your reports.Sapperwix0 Jan 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2015 Information to Include in Bug Reports Hi Everybody, It's really important to include specific details when reporting an issue you're experiencing. Who - Character Name What - The problem you encountered Where - Realm Name + Location out in the world (zone, raid, BG, etc) When - Roughly when the issue encountered, or if an ongoing issue when it first started happening. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue Without this information, we often have to guess at what happened, or request more information from you - both of which slow down the process or lead to un-reproducible reports.Zorbrix0 Feb 26, 2015
18h Legion Typo & Grammatical Error Megathread Rather than making a single thread for every typo please post your typos and grammatical errors in this megathread. QA will regularly monitor this thread and document the bugs internally. There won't be a whole lot of communication in this thread but rest assured we're reading every post. If you're referencing a line of dialogue, make sure the include the NPC's name who is talking, and any relevant quest/dungeon/zone information as well.Zorbrix459 18h
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Nov 2, 2010 Bug Forums Guidelines Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Invalid Posts Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this forum, the following threads are likely to be deleted immediately: 1. Discussion threads (What do you all think?) 2. Invalid issue reports 3. Feedback / Suggestion threads. 4. Posts requesting information on the game. 5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.) 6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports, and other "This happened on the server" posts 7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues. Bug Reporting Guidelines o If you believe you have encountered a bug and it is preventing your character from progressing through content, preventing game play, a Game Master may be able to help. o State if custom UI mods are being used. Try and test bugs with NO UI MODS INSTALLED. o Supply screenshots where applicable. o Provide as much information as possible, give full names of NPCs, abilities or locations that are involved in the bug. Give ability descriptions as well. *DO NOT ASSUME* that the QA person on duty knows what you are talking about. o Use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We can not address bug reports that we do not understand. o Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or an ability name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct. Leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue.Ujumqin2 Nov 2, 2010
5m [Bug] Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and his MC Hello, While running HoF today with my guild, we encountered a strange bug on the first boss on our 3rd attempt. As we got him onto the third platform, he used his convert to mind control two people. Needless to say, it was a wipe so we were expecting to come back in and give it another go. However, the hunter who was mind controlled was never released from the mind control, and so he was stuck like that until he closed down WoW from the task manager. This seems like a rare bug, but I figured it's worth pointing out. If anyone else has experienced this, let me know. I found it to be quite strange.Destronoma26 5m
5m Can't play with Friends Little by little you see your friend coming online but not coming to you to play. I was hurt when he totally stopped playing with me. Last time was Jan. 28. He wrote me a letter saying the exact same thing I was experiencing with him. In the letter he said it was ok if I wanted to play a different game with someone else. When I tried to add him in chat it said he was not playing WoW!! But he was playing at the same time I was!!! Help!!! My game buddy quit because he was hurt by me. Now I have not seen him in 10 days. He quit!!!!! The game sucks without my game buddy leading the way for me. WAAAAAAAAHelenepirate1 5m
34m The Silver Hand Quest. (Tyrosus bug?) toward the end of the silver hand quest, after finishing the scenario, I am supposed to speak with tyrosus but he is not where my quest helper points me. I cannot complete the quest, though I do have the weapon in my possession. attempted to do the scenario/quest again, but it would not let me pick up the hammer and I had to use a hearthstone to get out.Akorien23 34m
1h Prisoners of War The quest line in Redridge Mountains, specifically the quests "Prisoners of War" and "To Win a War, You Gotta Become War" are somehow bugged. Both quests equip your character with a field kit, which is supposed to camouflage you and Jorgensen, but it's not working. The orcs spot us easily, even when the camo is supposed to be up, and without the usual "See Invisibility" icon above their heads, even at a safe distance to avoid stealth detection. Yes, I have activated the camo effect, and the buff is in my buff window, but I am not camouflaged. The only workaround I can see in this is to allow Jorgensen to draw their fire and die repeatedly while I do the tasks. While I appreciate the effort required to make this memorable quest line scale to the level of the player, I notice that the humanoids still drop only linen and wool cloth. Would it be possible to allow this drop to scale based on level also? I just performed the questline on this toon, and runic cloth would have been more appropriate to my level.Geren2 1h
1h Missing Highmountain Thunderhoof This morning I completed the quest chain to unlock highmountain taurens and received the highmountain thunderhoof mount item. I did NOT use/learn the mount because I logged off of the game since maintenance was about to start soon. After maintenance I logged back on and tried to use/learn the mount but I got an error saying I had already learned it. I opened my mount tab to searched for it and it is not showing up, at all, not even grayed out in the list.Kiragelf2 1h
1h Round 2: Clever Ashyo & Ken-Ken Broken Round 2: Clever Ashyo & Ken-Ken is busted. I can't seem to get into their fighting area. The doors to their arena are closed and won't open.Slay10 1h
2h Lvl 110 boosted armor doesn't show in Armory Level 110 boosted armor does not show in Armory. Level 100 boosted armor DOES show in armory. Who - Ursalana, Bambii What - Armor from Level boost to 110 does not show in armory. Consequently, my modest character is NAKED in the armory. This is distressing. I LIKE the look of the level 110 armor that I got. But I can't see it in the armory. When I get to char select screen all is as it should be. Where - Armory When - Immediately after boosting to 110. I have a level 100 rogue that got boosted from 60 to 100 just a few days before the only boost available was to 110, Redravyn, yet HER armor looks perfect in the armory. My shaman got boosted from 60+ to 110 and my hunter got boosted to 110 and they both are jealous that they got boosted too late and HAD to be NAKED in the armory if they also happen to love the look of their boosted armor in game. How - Any steps you took to reproduce the issue This issue is persistent. And has not gone away. My friend's rogue, Charita on Whisperwind has the exact same problem. Charita has just tried to transmog a purple pair of pants (item level 880) that she got from an alt to look like the level 110 boosted armor and immediately, the pants that USED to show up in the armory became invisible. This should highlight the problem to your staff right there. This also means that you're pulling data from some storage related to my specific char because my rogue that got a boost to 100, Redravyn, has a perfect Lightdrinker set that shows in the armory. When Charita boosted from 100 to 110, her char showed up in the armory with just her tabard. I went to test whether any other leather wearer could access the rogue Light Drinker set and no dice. OK. I'm fine with that. I went to another server where I'd parked my little Night Elf Rogue to preserve all that work I'd done to build her before I levelled up a Worgen Rogue. HOWEVER! I could not access ANY of the armor that my rogue had on the other server. So I couldn't test to see if the level 110 version of the armor is the only set that is broken. I believe this to be the case. All of the armor in question shows up on the chars in game and in the character selection screen. So this is "just" an armory issue. But it's annoying.Ursalana1 2h
3h World Quest Bug Unspeakable Collaborators - I'm not able to see, or get credit for any Nightborne Collaborators for this. Anyone else have this same problem?Wrizby1 3h
3h Survival Hunter Guerrilla tactics bug As of 7.2.5 Survival Hunters Talent "Guerrilla Tactics" is not performing the initial effect bonus it gives to explosive trap which after being armed causes the target to miss the next two attacks, I have tested it several times after noticing it not working in an arena I went to an open world area threw it down and let it arm itself (the trap will turn from gray to red when armed fully from the talent) and would not apply the buff to mobs or other players it is only the explosive traps bonus effect that does not work Ice trap and tar trap work fine. I also noticed explosive trap doing an alarmingly low amount of damage which i would compare too if i was running a different talent in that row and losing the 50% extra dmg to explosive trap that it provides and I could be wrong and might have missed it being nerfed in the new patch but the damage has definitely changed and the bonus dot is not being applied from the trap being armedBobey2 3h
4h Variety is the spice of life not updating This morning I checked my Variety is the Spice of Life achievement and I was certain it was at 50/100 completed but when i just logged in its now 45/100 I though that's weird so I look at what world quests were up and went to one I had not done ever and did it & its still showing 45/100 The Magic of flight was the one I completed which should have made it 46/100 but now I am not trusting the number all. Ps how we meant to keep track of what ones we have finished ? are we just meant to do every one every day and X fingers Just went and done another I have Never did Enigmatic " what a pain to do and still showing 45/100 is there some hidden requirement like you can only do 5 world missions a day or somethingExcited16 4h
5h Can't Create Highmountain Tauren I finished the quest chain and got the achievement unlocking high mountain Tauren, but i can't create one when i hit create new character.Bruceshammy2 5h
5h Stardust Crusaders Achievement. So, My guild ran Antorus Raid for this achievement. we grabbed 54 orbs in less than 5 seconds it was tracked using weak auras addon, we killed Argus. It did not count. Some of us in the guild made a ticket. Game Master Bakzthor replied to my personal ticket and mentioned it was a problem that has been reported. that no logs were found. He advised we just do it again. There is no way we can be compensated for it. Another guildmate of mine also submitted a ticket, and received the same information except that Game Master Strybur said he found the logs. He then informed us that it was QA who would look into it and that we were to submit a Bug report. so here I am doing exactly this. Please fix this or do something. with great love <3 you guys are awsome.Kagtarn1 5h
6h Female Belf eye bug Found a little bug with fembelf, she now has a lazy left eye. It happens when blinking while standing completely idle, no looking around or other movement and can actually be seen in the login screen as well. Class and level seems to have no effect (checked on 110 priest, 88 DK and 53 hunter).Kaindrya0 6h
7h spectral sight glyphs spectral sight glyphs arent working in rated bgs... they were working a couple weeks ago, now they dont work.. please fixScory0 7h
8h The Tranquil Forest Bugged The quest, the Tranquil Forest that you get from the scouting map for Val'sharah to start the zone is bugged. Khadgar isn't at the landing to meet the rep from Val'sharah to start the zone.Thundenarian3 8h
9h please fix the human female bun its really really uglyJuno1 9h
9h Hunter Pet debuff animation stuck I have noticed this week that whenever I am in Argus and and any of my pets take dmg they are then stuck with the animation showing the green fire on them. You can dismiss, relog, /reload. Nothing I try works unless I log for a good while. Disabled add-ons and everything. My bird is still stuck with the animation as if he is being attackedAtharun10 9h
9h Souls of the lost - bug or not? Hi all, I have been struggling on this achievement for a week now - and it is the last achievement i need to get the draenor dungeon achievement done. I do not know if it is bug or what - I have literally try everything - killing 2 ritual of bones, and boss within 5 seconds - no achieve - killing 1 mob on the left and 1 on the right within 5 seconds - then burn the boss (the total time is about 7 seconds including boss kill time due to GCD) no achieve - killing 2 mob on the centre - wait for the rest to despawn, then kill the boss - no achieve Previously, based on wowhead, it seemed that the achieve is supposed to turn red during the boss fight, then turn white to tell you that the criteria is fulfiled. but now it is white the whole time. I cant find any addon, or any script that allows me to see if i fulfil the slay 2 requirement. This is the screenshot of the log of the kills i did. https://imgur.com/vWBzfXi https://imgur.com/wvklUAH I appreciate the acknowledgement or feedback or any form of assistance.Jerliz6 9h
9h Vial of Green Goo M+ The costume from the Toy Box item Vial of Green Goo is removed once a Mythic+ dungeon begins. Seeing as how it is just a cosmetic effect and many other similar items persist while in a mythic+ I feel it should act the same.Yunasa0 9h
9h Zangarmarsh Herbs - Harvesting Bug Throughout my quests in Zangarmarsh, while leveling a druid, I was unable to harvest any herbs. Every node I encountered give me a harvesting level requirement number. However, I was able to harvest all mining nodes while in Zangarmarsh despite how far I'd advanced mining. Herb harvesting worked in Hellfire Peninsula and now that I've moved on to Terokkar Forest, I am able to harvest herbs there.Etznab1 9h
10h Instance group bug Sometimes when i'm joining an instance group while already in an instance group, I zone in but am not in a group, I can see the people around me who are supposed to be in the group, but I get the "you are not in this instance's group" and get teleported out. But I can still see instance chat as If I was still in the group, I can't talk in instance chat, or whisper anyone who speaks in instance chat. I can't leave the "group" I have to wait to be kicked, or log out and in which then gives me deserter debuff. It's happened going from an lfr group (without leaving the group, just accepting the dungeon queue) and going from an instance group to another instance group, with 4/5 same people. I havent had it happen when accepting the queue while not already being in an instance yet. It's happened while doing both heroics and timewalking, and I get locked out of queing again until the CD comes off (or Debuff)Druishh36 10h
12h Warrior's Pants Error The item Warrior's Pants is wrongly classified as a mail armor instead of a properly plate item. The item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=2966/warriors-pants The lack of the proper "plate armor" classification stops the item from being used for transmog.Kulzgal1 12h
12h Sea Giant King / King Morgalash bugged flag. We've been camping the location of Sea Giant King / King Morgalash in Suramar, but the flag we're supposed to click, it's not being useable (It's stucked there, and won't reset).Andreakoss39 12h
13h Shal'dorei Armor Can you guys (Blizzard) fix the belt please. It's irritating me to no end...Vatharius1 13h
13h Paladin tank one shot M-High Command We have two paladin tanks. On mythic high command sometimes they get one shot with only one stack of exploit weakness from a melee attack. We can't figure out why. https://imgur.com/a/2mq1I Look at the melee swing there. He took 8.5 mil damage from a melee swing with only one stack of exploit weakness. That shouldn't happen! This is the tank who died: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/booneKalorea0 13h
14h Will of the Emperor not starting Working though H25 and made it to the Will. I've hit the broken control panel several times, and still can't start the fight despite being told to.Gwaeniiha1 14h
14h Students of Chi-Ji Daily Quest Broken Hey guys When I accept the Students of Chi-Ji daily, I cannot duel any Students as they are green (i think friendly) and not any other colour. Please fix, thank youPandarer1 14h
15h Round 2: Kang Bramblestaff, bugged On this toon on Venture Co. I have the Kun-Lai Summit August Celestials rep quest/daily but the door to Kang Bramblestaff (second stage of the rumble quests) is closed and I can't get in. Tried abandoning it and re-collecting from Xuen but door is still closed, no joy. :-(Scarabesque4 15h
15h Walking in Shadows Quest This is the final part of the Corrupted Remembrance for the paladin artifact appearance. There is a part of the quest where you fly to Acheus Ebon Hold and must talk to Tyrosus. I can't interact with the NPC therefore can't advance in the quest.Ubba16 15h
16h [BUG] Alliance/Horde Speaking Cross-Faction Current Build: 7.3.5.25996 Realm Status: LIVE Hello, If you are playing either a Blood Elf or a Void Elf at this time it is possible to speak to one another in-game. To do-so you just select your language to Thalassian. If both Blood Elf (Horde) and a Void Elf (Alliance) do this you are able to speak to one another. Reporting this as a bug as I don't believe this is intended for in-game. Xanlorash [The Insane]Xanlorash1 16h
16h Midterm: Rune Aptitude I was trying to complete this WQ . Got stuck on the fire rune part which wont despawn for some reason. I have had it stick on a few occasions but after a couple minutes it would despawn allowing to try again. It might be linked with the wanding 101 problem which btw worked with me no problemTsukithree4 16h
16h New Corrupted Essence drop rate issues Quest: Essence of Power Objective: Collect 30 Corrupted Essence from the Emerald Nightmare on Normal difficulty or higher. As per the below update tweeted by warcraft devs: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/831592412141064192 The drop rate for Corrupted Essence has been increased, you are now guaranteed an essence from each boss. I completed a Normal Emerald Nightmare run which yielded 27/30 (each boss dropping 3-5). I have since started Heroic Emerald Nightmare, I am 3 bosses in and have not received a single drop of Corrupted Essence yet. I have tried relogging, changing groups and reseting instances, still no luck. Other people in the group are getting drops. My assumption at the moment is it think because I've killed the boss on normal it won't drop again on heroic? But this is not intended functionality.Magzmonk18 16h
17h Raise followers to 950 My Demon Hunter has had this mission for literally ages. He has had 5 followers at 950 for weeks. The missions for 950 have stopped popping up. On my other toons eligible there have been countless missions for 950 gear but not 1 has shown on this character since the 5th one about 2.5/3 weeks ago. It's not a rng wait and see type thing. It's just not popping and that makes it a bug. Does anybody know of any little quirky things than can cause this to happen?Incubüs0 17h
17h Allied races quest bug I was choosing my ally when the server disconnected for me. When I logged back, in, I handed in to Anduin, but I did not receive a followup quest for my chosen ally race. There is no quest start for my character?Jeymien14 17h
17h Troll DK eye Missing Bug 7.3.5 Blue Post? Not that anyone cares since I often feel like the only troll DK in game... But when you look at the left eye. The more you rotate to the left on it the more the left eye goes missing(the glow goes out and you cant see the eye) Its even kind of doing it on my Armory avatar Icon. When you rotate right its a blue glowing dot in front of his face lolDeathtroll33 17h
18h Quest - High Fash-Djinn bugged Rogue Specific Quest line: There are 6 items to get for this quest. All 5 have dropped except for: Locket of Magical Memories After 6 hours of farming this quest across all of the entire map, this item clearly has a problem dropping. I have watched every single item drop at least 100 times of then the Locket of Magical Memories. I don't believe any quest is meant to have this low of a drop rate. This is not a rare item or cause for a quest to take this long to do. I have read a FEW people were able to get this item, but clearly it was due to luck at best. I have enough coins to buy everything on the vendor 5 times over for each item. Please fix this drop so I can complete the quest and be done with this.Vforvendetta29 18h
18h SELFIE Camera issues Apparently this isn't intended, but since I've never had a SELFIE camera I didn't realize it and just thought it was a weird toy... Where the camera is visible in the picture you are taking. https://imgur.com/RR8Yn3V https://imgur.com/50KPRSL Das some extra-dimensional stuff right there...Tialla5 18h
19h Some old follower items not dropping I'm not 100% sure, and it might be a bit trivial with all the new follower items, but follower items that increase success chance of missions shorter than 4 hours seem to never drop after the argus patch. These include Hasty Pocketwatch, Potion of Energy, Elixir of Overwhelming Focus. All of my newer alts are not getting any of these, so I can't optimize my roster of followers pre-argus missions.Roricon0 19h
19h Darkmoon Firewater & Pride of Ironhorn Darkmoon Firewater I hope it links the right one (It did not link the right one, or at all it seems?), currently doesn't stack/override this Highmountain Tauren racial. Is this a bug or intended? It seems like it should either stack or be over written with the potion so that you mine even faster. With the potion it's about a .5 second cast on herbs while still 1.7 second cast for mining with and without the faster gathering from the potion.Jungleman1 19h
19h Jed'hin tournament... just broken and boring Jed'hin tournament is a WQ on Mac'Aree this quest has always been broken bugged doesn't work. kicks you out of the fight randomly, the whole thing just resets and you see like 10 people getting kicked out at the same time. like how did this pass testing ???????? and besides it being sooo busted its just boring AF ??????????Grubscrub2 19h
20h Artifact Power causing Wow to not respond. On two different characters I have used an artifact power up worth several billion points. Once I use the power up, it causes my game to crash and then WoW will not respond if I log in on either one of those characters. Anyone else have this happen?Battleboat0 20h
20h Clear Cache Button is NOT working WHY hasn'T the Clear Cache Button been working for the past 2+ YEARS ?? I have submitted this BUG for the past 2 YEARS as well as messaged your 'workers' who either don'T 'read' oR 'care' to FIX THIS !Lotharikk1 20h
20h Stormheim I don't care how many threads there are. How is the opening quest to this still bugged when the next expansion is only MONTHS away? This is so hilariously unprofessional. It isn't even taking characters back to Stormwind, it's straight up disconnecting them now. The bug has somehow gotten WORSE.Ancily0 20h