Bug Report

Sep 5, 2015 Flight Path: SW to ZA goes through Quel'danas Currently the flight path from Stormwind to Zul'Aman is traversing through the Isle of Quel'Danas, which should not be happening since IQD is an instanced flight path. If this is somehow not deemed a bug, it should be noted that you aren't saving much, if any time with this approach because the flight around IQD is a very long and slow path and still requires instancing back to the mainland proper. ________________________________________________ Technical Support MVP Prime Directives: 1. Serve the public trust. 2. Protect the innocent. 3. Uphold the law. 4. Smash, Jay, Smash!Tiapriestess0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Ship Mission Not Giving Right Amount of Gold http://imgur.com/Kkx5V7p 8k Gold 1 minute later http://i.imgur.com/8UriIyf.jpg 6k Gold The area buff had just begun and had 4 days left on it. I only received 6k gold, it wasn't just a bug in the tooltip. I used a Mission Completion's Order from the Spirit Lodge if that means anything. I don't like getting ripped off of 2k gold, and its actually the second time it has happened.Gusterd1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Missive: Assault on Stonefury Cliffs I want to finish up my Draenor flying achievement, but I can't because of this quest. Every time I enter the zone, everything disappears and a progress bar pops up in the bottom right that says 72%. I've tried buying the quest and using it from the vendor in my garrison but the same thing happens except it adds a new progress bar below the old one, but this one says 0%. Please fix!Lucase0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Matching horde with a alliance for pvp? Everytime i que up for a skym it is placing me with a alliance player that is flagged? 0_0 is this normal or not? and not sure what to do :oooLïthian1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 2v2 Skirmish Bugged. My partners that are alliance are showing up as red and we can attack each other.... we lost the match because our aoe was hitting each other. This has been happening all day im assuming its a major glitch? This needs attention ASAP. edit, its not just me my realm is complaining about it.Thèchad3 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Mercenary......... Please remove it form anything rated like Arena and RBGs. Yes we know this is would of alliance but any self respecting HORDE will tell you we do not want to look like an allie. One more thing NERF the human trinket or give the undead the same trinket and wile you are at it have any of you even looked at the racials HORDE Vs alliance?Neela4 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 The Black Knight's Fall I have been attempting to do this quest several times. I am able to complete the first part of this quest. However, as soon as he forces me to dismount, he runs to the middle and disappears. I've tried attacking him before he runs and dismounting before he runs, but nothing seems to work. Is there anything that I can do or should I just move on?Marici4 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 RBG mercenary One of our locks got stolen from us in an RBG. Tanked rating. He went into the match as a horde player and all spells and dmg counted against us. Brutal. Was an 11/9 match. Not cool. Want my rating back.Avinashi0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Bug with bonus Grimfrost hill objective It shows 3 of 3 wolves freed but it's not updating to complete the bonus. 8 of 8 Grimfrost ogres has a green checkmark just not the 3 of 3 wolves freeing more wolves does not fix it.Caleindrial39 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 I'm in a Guild But.... When you click on my armory, it doesn't show that I'm in a guild. If I click on the guild name I get the Four oh: Four message. It has been this way for over half a year. Any way this can be fixed?Dôve1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Skirmishes, team member is an enemy. This repeatedly happens, my 2v2 Skirmish partner ends up being an enemy, that I can attack but not heal or help in any way. It's essentially a 3v1, no response on this? Pretty huge bug to just ignore. Thanks.Eutopia1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Bug server Undermine, Zangara bonus objectives indicate 6/6 Invasive shambler slain 1/1 Enroaching giant slain and the bonus objective don't end or close Can you help me on thatArgann0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 survivor's bag of coins does not work anywhere in Draenor. i pickpocket humanoids and do not receive any coins.Üsmc0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Skip Ashran queue instantly So blizz, will you give me a reward for telling you how to do this (so that you can fix it)? Tested on horde and alliance multiple times. Holler at your blood elf friend!Arstra0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Fishing When fishing and you catch a fish it doesn't go in the bag as a fish but straight to the bag as Mats.Morf2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Paladin Seals disappear when switching specs I have all 4 Seals up while in Ret Spec , then when I switch to Prot both Seal of Truth and Justice disappear and I am using just the default Blizzard UI ..just started today ..can't tank effectively with Truth Seal poofed ..umm fix please . CheersLorandus1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 mercenery mode mount up y cant i mount up in arenas?? it keeps saying mercenary mode??Darowenna4 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Muradin Bronzebeard, permanent residence So, we're supposed to have RANDOM visitors in our garrison out of a select few individuals every day, right? That's the way I understood it. But I have had Muradin Bronzebeard become my permanent Resident. He's been in my garrison every day for the last 7 days.Imistu2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Kill Shot Failing to Reset (on Some Mobs) I noticed this on the new bonus mobs in Tanaan past the portal. It seems when I use Kill Shot, it doesn't always reset so I can use it again, even though the mob is not dead.Llanthta0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Timwalking IL not working I have 6 pieces of timwalking gear on and only 2pieces under IL 550. I was able to run Auchindoun and iron dock last night but now says my IL is only 519. Something don't seem right please help.Monkprism2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Assass 4PC Set Bonus "Nerf"???? So, I noticed that the 4PC set Bonus of the Assassination Rogue got "nerfed". But there's something odd about it. Here's somethings we need to keep in mind: 1) Patch notes say nothing about it. 2) The Combat 4pc bonus, that was exactly the same as Assass, still have 100% crit. Since Blizz said nothing about it I'm here to report this as a bug. Or at least request some enlightenment in this subject. Thanks!Zÿxx2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 cant join guilds I have a membership and have for the last 4 days and everytime I try to join a guild someone says that your in the starters addition but yet I have a dk and a lvl 23 hunter right now so I don't know if this is a bug or what. Any suggestions or anything will be much appreciated. Thanks :3Areed0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Constantly disconnected in tanaan Had an issue for over 2 weeks now where if I log off in tanaan, or if I enter a raid or dungeon while in tanaan, or if in any HFC norm group and get summined to tanaan from elsewhere, I'm immediately disconnected and cant log back onto my toon. This has happened several times and Ive had to get a GM to move my character out of tanaan before I could log back onto him. so effectively I cant log off in tanaan or I'm stuck. I cant get summoned to anywhere in tanaan or to HFC or I get immediately disconnected and then I'm stuck, so basically I cant do any norm or higher raids which makes the game pointless to attempt to play. Tried doing everything listed in all the support forums etc such as checking my connections, flushing deleting and renaming folders, and even completely uninstalling and reinstalling WOW. nothing works. NONE of my other games have any problems, only wow, so its obviously a bug or something else on your end, it CAN NOT be fixed on mine. I'm getting really angry about this and have talked to others that have similar issues. FIX IT ALREADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.Krakor1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Houston We Have a Problem ! This is my main, yet it hasn't received the shipyard mission for the map that is required for the legendary quests. My warrior has but not this toon, and this is the one I play most, unless grinding rep. My raid team is pushing us to get the last ring but it's kind of hard if I don't get the mission.Xenweaver0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Armory visuals messed up from 6.2.2? Dunno if it's come to light yet, but I noticed something happened in the 6.2.2 update. The visual display of my armory is wrong. It's using the heroic(?) version of my armor, rather than the actual mythic verson I used for transmog. Since there may be no way to check otherwise, I quickly compiled a picture to compare the two (how I see them). http://i.imgur.com/nFCTvmi.jpg Thanks in advance. Edit: Also, I don't even think I own the normal/heroic version of the warrior tier set. Maybe one or two of the pieces, but not all of those that are visually displayed on my armory page.Kaiyuni0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Ashran thinks I'm alliance? Since 6.2.2 dropped when I go into Ashran I'm receiving bonus objectives for the opposing faction. For example - right off the bat I get "Jeron Emberfall slain" which is an alliance objective. That would be a neat trick since he's friendly to me. Additionally, all the bonus areas are showing all the targets already done - yet they never "complete" to yield honor. For example - entering AoA the bonus objective appears and shows I've already killed all the mobs there but never completes. Killing all the mobs over again does nothing. Is this happening to others? Is there some way to fix this? Worth noting I have never done mercenary mode so that has nothing to do with it.Ravenshire9 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Blessing of Auchindoun buff gone? Not sure if this was removed as I can't seem to locate anything on it if it was. But over in terokkar forest at the bone wastes when your faction captures all the spirit towers, you are suppose to get a buff called Blessing of Auchindoun which will give your faction Experience gained increased by 5%, Damage increased by 5%, and Allows the capture of Spirit Shards for 6 hours after the the capture took place. The buff is missing now and shards no longer drop off the auchindoun bosses.Dahca2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Level 3 Herb Garden - Problems Persist I have several characters at 100, all now have level 3 Herb Gardens. All suffer from the random "day off" for food drops from the tree. Why? It is not once every 4 days or 5 days, it truly is random. Today it has now been for 2 days in a row. I have not seen that the food drop has been removed. So why are we still having this problem? It does not matter if I have a worker signed or never assign a worker. When the food drops it does for all, with or without a follower assigned. When it doesn't drop, it is the same for all. This problem has been going on for a long time now. No tricks work to stop it.Richardcyphr0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Bonus Objectives Nagrand The last Bonus Objective I needed to complete was Ironfist Harbor in Nagrand. Every other zone has been completed. Upon all the objectives being checked off, the quest hasn't cleared. It's showing as completed and greyed out on the tracker list. I've run in and out of the zone 10 times, logged out in the zone and out of the zone, and fully exited the game. It's not clearing and I'm not getting the "Nagrand with a Cherry on Top" achievement.Silverwisp3 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Are there any "Stealthy" bodyguards? Hello, Sorry, I did not know which section to put this in. Are there any stealthy bodyguards (Followers from your garrison) ? ~ I use stealth as a feral druid dps to do quests and I'm worried that my current bodyguards ( Warlock, Warrior and Mage ) will be seen doing dialies in Tanaan jungle. Thank youAcero3 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Bugs I've noticed over the past few days 1. When queueing for skirms, occasionally I'll get matched with an Orc, Troll, BElf, any horde toon. Most of the time things go as planned, we just can't talk in "say" chat to coordinate things. However, sometimes they'll be hostile in the waiting room (flagged for pvp) and I'm fairly sure that's not intended. 2. I was in queue for a skirm, and missed the queue. No biggie, craven debuff. There was 50 seconds on my debuff when I went to grab a drink. Upon coming back, I had a 10 minute debuff with no indication of having queued for a skirm. Not sure how, but I can almost guarantee again it's not intended. These are just a few things I've noticed over the past few days. I'm typing this up in a hurry, so if anything is unclear, I'll try to clarify it as best I can in a reply. Thanks.Milksteak0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Looms gone AGAIN. Seriously guys, this is the second time that i have returned to the game after an extended period of time (MONTHS) only to find that some of my heirlooms have just disappeared. No pun intended, but this time they're my rogue heirlooms that have... well.. vanished. To be specific the whole stained shadowcraft set plus the daggers (Balanced heartseekers) are now just gone. I'm sure you guys know how much time (and patience) it takes to farm just one piece and all of mine are gone. I've tried the item restoration and nothing shows up for any of my toons. most likely because i haven't logged on in quite some time. I've also logged into ALL of my toons to see if the looms would show up in the new tab that was added into the game. No rogue set. I've had to re-farm my mage set from scratch the last time this happened and really i am not trying to do that ever again. Someone please help me out here.Marrek2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 missing completed quests from burning steps All of my completed quests from the burning steppes are missingDadofeight0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 [Bug] Unclickable Fishing Bobber For several Felmouth Frenzy spawn points in Tanaan jungle, I can't click my Fishing Bobber when it lands within a school. My mouse doesn't change on mouseover, no matter what the angle. Reloading UI and disabling mods doesn't help.Grummulthrus1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Sniper Training I don't know if it's suppose to do this or not, but the wowhead page said it's a mastery buff or something. (I have never leveled a hunter past 70 til now so everything is new to me) Every time I walk it starts flashing and counts down from 4 secs to 0. It disappears and then reappears with no number under it when I stand still on the ground. It doesn't reappear if I'm in the air, but when I land it'll appear again.Tilra2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Merc Mode Bug I loaded into the warmup area for arena and BAM there was a Undead lock there! Suddenly all hell broke loose and we started wailing on each other unable to die! Now i was talking to a few people and it seems the bug is cause when a player has World PvP Toggled on. So yea world pvp toggle affects Merc Mode race change for some reason.Malfura0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Grimfrost Hill Bonus Objective Not Completing I've done everything for this objective. 8/8 Grimfrost ogres slain. 3/3 Captured Frostwolves Freed. But I don't get any credit for completing the quest and it continues to show up as uncompleted on my map. I also don't get credit towards the achievement Frostfire Fridge. I've tried killing more ogres and freeing more wolves but that is not solving the issue. I've raised this as an issue before but have not received any resolution.Ozythanderis2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Voidwalker Despawns at Sunsong Ranch while... When on Sunsong Ranch (Pandaria farm) and I enter the vehicle to remove the Stubborn/Encroaching Weeds or the swinging vines that require players to hop on and wrestle for a while my Voidwalker will despawn. This started after patch 6.2Sedaei2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 So I just got Admiral 1000 shipyard missions completed and still have not got a single rare mission towards Charting a Course. Pretty frustrated since I have guildies that are almost done with the achievement. How is this possible?Unholysin0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 cant use black market in my garrison why cant I bid on an item on the black market action house in my garrison?Wakkanda1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Ticket Response Icon Response Icon won't go away. Is there some magical thing I must do after my Ticket has been responded to? (my issue was fixed, all is well) The icon at the bottom and the one at the top by my mini map is driving me crazy. Shoooo icon. Or am I just missing something I'm supposed to do to make it disappear?Snugglepies3 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 to hard for wow to admite to problem i see a lot of people having the same problem and instead of fixing it wow continues to say the same things over and over. ITS NOT WOW IT MUST BE YOUR CASHE, WTF FILE OR INTERFACE THEN IF NOT THAT ITS YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER OR YOUR COMPUTER IF NOT THAT THEY WANT YOU TO PING THE SERVER. WELL I DID ALL THIS AND STILL CANT SOLVE PROBLEM AND IT IS "WHEN I CLICK ON TICKET BUTTON THE PAGE ITSELF IF BLANK (WHITE). i once got WOW on another issue to admit that it was a problem at wow. i hope this might happen again. HOPEFULLY THIS ISSUE WILL BE FIXED. STILL A LOYAL FAN LOVEHANDLESS. PS: MSG WONT COME THROUGH ON WOW SO PLEASE SEND TO E MAIL ADDRESSLovehandless2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 I cannot release my soul This is a bug, after fight with lich king, i cannot click release soul, please let me rez!!!Darkbery3 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Loremaster of Draenor, Spires of Arak. Hello Blizzard team! I went to complete my loremaster quest, "Between Arak and a Hard Place," for my pathfinder achievement. When I got to Spires of Arak, however, there were absolutely zero quest vendors available on my map. I have done these quests before as horde before I faction changed... Is there a work around for this? reset my progress for that area? grant achievement? Thanks for the help! ~dolbainDolbain0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Merc mode Bug? Playing with opposite faction Hey. so i was doing arena skirmishes on my rogue today. When i queued alone ( from a raid group, as it does when you are with someone and they leave), i entered a new arena skirmish. However, my teammate wasn't horde, he was alliance. I could attack, cc, etc him. and i did a couple matches with him for giggles, but also to take screen shots and to see if it would happen again. and it did. about 10 times. i took about 3 or 4 screenshots (i think). has anyone else noticed this? and by the way, i didn't know how to submit a bug within the game and put in screenshots, im going to try again. Hence why i am posting here.Kalmurdor0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Attack friendly players in RBGs/Bug/Any Info? While queuing for ratted battle grounds I have experienced a bug that has cost me two games. The first game I lost was in Eye of the Storm because someone on our team was registering as an enemy player. While we were able to use him to grab the flag and run to our base he was unable to cap. In the end, the loss of DPS from our "enemy teammate" and a disconnect issue with another player, we eventually lost the game to them holding more bases. We got a bunch of insults from the enemy team afterwards saying how bad we were for losing a game even when we were cheating, but we honestly did not do anything to cause the player to be registered as an enemy to us and a friendly to them, we just tried to make the best of what we had. The next game happened earlier this evening while queuing with a guild group. This game was an Arathi Basin and I was the player that was registered as an "enemy teammate" The first thing I did was run to Lumber Mill to meet with their team and see if they could attack me and sure enough they could not. I attempted to jump off to see if killing my character would reset anything and it did not. I messaged the enemy team since they were just as surprised as we were. Unfortunately our team was not doing good tonight and we had another player get mad at the situation and leave, yet again leaving us short 2 DPS in the ratted match. After looking up the problem i could not find many results, but one did pop up where people were complaining on reddit about losing to a team that was having the same problem my team was. This person was under the impression that the team was somehow queuing up for randoms with the new Mercenary Mode and then queued for ratted which allowed them to register on the other team. This sounds reasonable and would therefore make the other team responsible for exploiting. The reason I post this though is because I have yet to queue for a random bg as a Mercenary, so I am not sure that the other team had intended on exploiting. The only reason I'm posting this is because I would like to actually push some rating this season, and it is hard enough to get into a serious group when you don't have 2k experience without some bug working against me at random times. I have only seen this happen twice out of the 5-6 games i have queued over the last 2 nights and luckily the games were low mmr so I did not lose much. With all that said, does anybody have any clue as to what might be causing the problem?Gändálf1 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Zen Flight Currently my Zen Flight isn't working and I have my flight masters license and expert riding. I'm able to ride perfectly on other mounts but not that one. What's even worse is another character that I know was riding on her zen flight in front of me. I've gone and used vanishing powder on it twice and put it back in both times. I have reset my UI many times and nothing. I've even gone exited completely out of the game and still nothing. Someone thought it was my add ons but yet I have no addons, I just have the game and battle.net. Do I possibly need to purchase more flight things I order to use it?Ryoun0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Pet not growling at bosses in old raids. I solo and duo a lot of old raids for mounts and transmog... but my pet refuses to growl at anything other than trash mobs. It's getting aggravating to manually click growl every time it's up just so we're not tanking the bosses ourselves. I can spam misdirect as much as I want, my pet will not take aggro. Even in tenacity. It took me a few days to realize what was happening but growl is definitely not automatically being used even with it toggled on. A lot of us use our hunters to solo and it's really useful to have working....Anaryu2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Eredar Twins Dekkü killing Eredar Twins at the same time wont get instance locked and it wont spawn M'uru Ragnaros - Sunwell Plateau 10 minutes ago - first time havoc on one, cds+ chaos bolt on the other, conflagrate on the alive 0% one.Dekkü2 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 Bugged Ogre Archaeology Find in Nagrand I found an Ogre Archaeology Find that is probably under the ground or something. And with my luck, I found two of them in that spot in a row. Here's a screenshot with approximate map coordinates. You can see them on my minimap, but they are nowhere to be found on the ground. http://i.imgur.com/7zDCKTZ.jpgMadokami2 Sep 5, 2015