Bug Report

May 9, 2015 Celestial Tournament Quest Broken As of this week the Celestial Tournament weekly quest is broke. 1. Take the Celestial Tournament weekly. 2. Finish it. 3. You return to timeless isle and are unable to turn in and it lets you take the quest again, which seems to do nothing at all. 4. Log out and back in. The quest just disappears from your log. 5. Rage I've done this twice and it does the same damn thing. Fix it. Edit: Now the quest re-appeared and seems to be perma stuck in my log and i'm able to take it and have it appear in the log multiple times. Then it disappears after moving between toons. Account wide quests seem broken in general. Edit 2: Completing the quest on another character has the same result. I can't turn it in and he wants to give me the quest again.Fizzipp14 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Error received, pet battle I received the following on screen after completing a pet battle that leveled my three pets. Message: Interface\FrameXML\LevelUpDisplay.lua:652: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil) Time: 05/09/15 16:58:10 Count: 3 Stack: [C]: ? [C]: in function `insert' Interface\FrameXML\LevelUpDisplay.lua:652: in function `LevelUpDisplay_AddBattlePetLevelUpEvent' Interface\FrameXML\LevelUpDisplay.lua:372: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LevelUpDisplay.lua:332> Locals:Fahoal0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Smite macro for targettarget I have tried about 10 different macros that are meant to cast smite on the tank's target while I am targeting the tank. None of these macros work despite that they work for other spells like holy fire and shadow word pain. Is this a bug or is it intended that a priest must manually switch targets to cast smite?Softhoof0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 first level 25 pet caging issue my friend isnt big on battle pets but when he hit 100 i bought him a lvl 1 zandalari anklerender for him to use his instant lvl 25 pet stone on. i then let him borrow some lvl 25 pets to do the menagerie daily since he could now actually learn them. i wanted back the ones i let him borrow and he caged the anklerender as well. when he tried to relearn it he couldnt because he doesnt have a lvl 25 pet... i was under the impression that after you leveled a pet of your own to 25 you could then learn caged lvl 25 pets. but apparently you have to have at least 1 lvl 25 pet at all times to learn a lvl 25 pet. so now he HAD a lvl 25 pet that he got to 25 on his own (with the stone), accidentally caged it, and now cant relearn it. his next highest pet is low like 10 or something this is pretty stupid and not very new player friendlyOshnikes3 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 "The Humanoid Cannonball" bug This is an oooooold problem that has returned: Getting shot out of the cannon at Darkmoon Faire but not given wings, which results in falling like a sack of sand...into a tree, IF you're lucky. This happened to another of my alts this morning, and a few minutes ago to this character. When I re-launched, the character right in front of me also fell wingless. This is getting really frustrating. First the rings, now the cannon, make the island feel like a no-fly zone. It's almost like Darkmoon Faire is...ON DRAENOR!!! :PWushèng0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Would Like a blue respond on this My Vicious War Steed mount that i grinded out my 3's win's for weeks ago is now telling me i havent earned/collected the mount and will not let me summon/use it. Im rather confused as to what has happened and would very much appreciate a response on this so i can get this fixed. The issue is on this toon that i am posting with. Thank you for your time.Ganaicus0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Ashran (leaping gorger residue) buff This Ashran buff is the only one of the 3 that does not persist through death (slippery slime, boulder shield both do) which leads me to believe that it is not as intended or that it is bugged. Wicked curse is passed on to another player. Please take a look at this.Trinidads0 May 9, 2015
May 10, 2015 Addons Bug When I bring up the list of addons in game via "Addons" from the game menu, I can see my list of addons that are installed. However, when I click on Game Menu and then Interface, only some of my addons are showing.Banehilda2 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 Darkmoon Faire Ticket Scam Problem: Darkmoon prizes now only dispense 1x ticket, no additional prizes, account-wide. How to reproduce: 1) Complete darkmoon faire dailies. 2) Open resulting prize. 3) Note the disappointing tender. Affected: Confirmed for Whack-A-Gnoll, Tonk battle, Darkmoon Race (x4), Shooting Gallery, Cannonball, Hoop Toss. Steps taken to remedy: Reset UI, wiped WTF, Interface, Cache, discussed with GM-Fanigahn regarding initial troubleshooting.Thoriendal1 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Worgen Male Weapon Display Bug with Scythe!!! I notice the Blade of it is rather backwards then how it all ways use to be in a time be for WoD. On every Race/Gender expect Worgen Males the blade of the Scythe blade is curved to the Right of the Head from Behind but now its cerved to the Left and looks kind of awkward. If a Worgen Male uses Two Form the Scythe displays like Normal. I keep making these Bug Report post on this issue along with submitted Bug Reports on a monthly bases since WoD went Live and I am yet to see this resolved.Rägeheart0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Bird Form Dismount on Login. Died like 10 times today from my rapid D/C due to a Monkey issue with a Backdoor my ISP does not like to close up that is all ways open. Anyway I login fall. Login Fall. Login Fall and die basically or less at max sky height. Anyone else falling on login?Rägeheart0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Garrison cache outside townhall my garrison cache has disappeared. i have reload and restarted my WOW and it still did not reapparTankem0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 River boat bug I'm currently leveling a warlok through thousand needles and he's just been given the river boat, but when I use it and my warlok goes to jump in the air to mount it the boat disappears. this isn't the first character I've leveled through the zone too have this happen to themCrory1 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 icons messed up on Lenadir m y pets and mounts icon is missing. on Snuffdip the icon is there but when i mouse over it,it comes up as dungeon journal(?), and the dungeon journal(?) icon is missing. can u help?Lenadir0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 No quest for pet menagerie There never was a quest available. Every time I go to the table to build the pet menagerie, it says i must complete a quest. This quest does not seem to exist for me.Smosha3 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Bugged quest "Hints from the past" [i][/i] This quest on the timeless isle asks for you to purchase a a journal using coins, when you purchase and attempt to complete quest, it says ' this quest has failed '. Tried it twice and failed twice. Lost 1000 timeless coins in the process. It seems other users have also opened tickets.Bizareman0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Beetle transformation -how do I get this pet? http://imgur.com/i6Q9WPi\ Found this pet? in my town hall this morning - cant seem to find any help on where I can go to trap this battle pet. LOL :-) Think I have seen before....just not sure why - I don't even have horde toons. lolCrybabee0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Harrison Jones When I enter raid/view leaders garrison/Jones not there?Moonshädow0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 ToT Bugginh - Error "Ability Not Ready Yet" Hi earlier today i was doing H BH with my guild, and on one of the pulls i ToT'd the main tank and hit the boss yet he turned around n slapped me and it said ToT was on CD. After that i stopped using ToT for the rest of the attempts to avoid the death since i dint know what was wrong. Later i joined a pug and the same thing happened on Kromog, and then i took notice every time i would try to ToT the tank it would show the animation but nothing would happen & later it would just say "Ability is not ready yet", until i would die and then go back to the animation thing. This keeps happening and is still happening, please let me know why this is or help me fix it if possible. PS: i usually use a mouse over macro for ToT, but after this problem started i thought it was the macro and used a focus macro and still failed. eventually gave up on macros and used the ability old school and gives the same error- "Ability not ready yet" .Fatboii0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 GetContainerItemPurchaseInfo This function is returning nil for items in the refund time unless you mouseover the item first. To reproduce this just buy any item with a regret time, log off, log in and use this on the appropriated bag slot, then mouse over the item and do the command again. If you don't mouse over you can use the command as many times as you want but it keep returning nil. I tried calling GetItemInfo for the item first and picking up the item and putting it back but the function keep returning nil. From what I could test, only mouse over will make the function return the right values. How can I force the client to check the info in the server for that particular item copy from an addon (not mouseover)?Banknorris0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Minor Bug - Silvermoon City Guardians Silvermoon City Guardians don't seem to be using the new character models.Ascentia2 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Warlock destruction fire effect The warlock destruction fire effect when gaining burning embers seem's to randomly and only temporarily be working even at 4 burning embers. Ive tried changing transmorg sets, and turning off all addons to no effect. I posted a thread in the lock forums to make sure it wasnt just me. Give us our glow back, its something we like:D And if it's intented; make a minor glyph to turn it off for those who dont like it maybe?Heth2 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 [Bug] Succubus AI. Hello! I'm a demonology warlock that tends to prefer Grimoire os Synergy, and when i'm not using the Felguard i'm usually using the succubus since she does some solid damage and CCs. However I found it rather odd that when testing out her damage, I noticed there's a rather large error with auto-cast lash of pain: It appears unlike the other pets she won't spam the attack when opening up or after a seduce even with the excess fel energy. Compare to the Shivarra who does three strikes and then does them as the energy builds, this quick burst can actually make quite a bit of difference. Have any other Warlocks noticed this happening?Darethy1 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 HPriest Divine Insight PoM Mana cost When using the Divine Insight talent as a holy priest. a PoM proc costs more mana than a hard-casted one. I don't think that this is intended behavior.Resurreza0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Why Does my Butch Hairy dwarf sound like ... Does anyone else have this cute little bug, I have an Alchemy lab and my assistant is a very butch hairy dwarf and everytime I click on him he replies to me with the voice of a flighty female troll.Liquidlucifr0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Blink Bug So as a mage, I have noticed something really irritating throughout the years. And that is blinking 2 inches because there's something on the ground, like a stick for instance. I can cause a blizzard. I can freeze people. I can turn them into sheep/cats. Just... Can't seem to use magic to get over a stick...Frostilyn0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 PG bug I'm doing PG endless and getting a weird glitch. I'm swapping weapons at the end of a wave after all enemies are down and it's causing me to wipe.Paislie0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Heirloom Necks (1-60) I've noticed the new neck pieces only show 1-60 in the tab, but there are no items for upgrade. Is that a misprint and are there items in game that allow us to upgrade them to 100? I probably missed something, it's slightly loud in the house today with 4 kids out of school because of snow days. >.<Alvariana5 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Gladiator's Sanctum I originally had a level 3 gladiator's sanctum in my garrison and had no issue's with it. After awhile I got bored of it and destroyed it to make a barn for resources. Once I had all the resources I needed I rebuilt the gladiator's sanctum. Boneslag is still there, but he will no longer allow me entry into the highmaul coliseum, and I no longer have the "Fight, Kill, Salute" quest available to me. I don't know how to fix either of these things, or if it is in fact a bug.Sevenhellz0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Lost Dreadsteed I was attempting to mount my dreadsteed in SoO, it's on one of my hotkeys, and I got a prompt telling me that I haven't collected that mount. I don't understand, this particular bug has not happened before; I even have the FoS associated with it.Davoren9 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Shroud of the Celestials - Guild Edition I have created a new guild and have noticed that I did not get credit for this. I have the shroud, I even equipped it to see if that works as well. My alt has the legendary bow and got the achievement Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury - Guild Edition.Doomslayer0 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Misdirect/Tricks of the Trade bug Having a bug issue with Misdirect and Tricks of the Trade. Can use before combat, but once combat starts, its on a permanent cool down until I am out of combat. Have tried using it nonmacroed and macroed, and without any addons, once combat starts, no more MDs off my hunter or rogue once the fight starts. This is in dungeons, raids, and in the open world. This kinda sucks when you have to MD adds to the offtank mid fight.Clag6 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Bloodmaul Slag Mines Bug. I was just running the dungeon Bloodmaul Slag Mines, and we were fighting against Roltall. The third boss you fight on the bridge. Well lets just say i had a premature blink, and i fell off the bridge. As soon as i hit the lava i disconnected. Then every time i log back in i instantly get disconnected. I'm kinda thinking its broken.Vàltrex11 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Yarley in Cavern of Time as been forgotten! Yarley a dwarf armorer in Cavern of Time as a old skin. Was it intended? http://imgur.com/W54MfmONorphilim2 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 Death Knight flight points The 'Death Knights start with all flight points for their faction in the Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor' is not working for my new death knight. While this is not a game breaker as I can acquire them the old fashioned way.. it is annoying. Anyone else experience this?Felbelle1 May 9, 2015
May 9, 2015 [BUG] - Work orders On live servers. 1) Join a friends garrison with toon A. Friend stays in garrison the whole time 2) Log out inside friends garrison (I did it near the fire in the horde garrison) 3) Log in with toon B (I did a lvl 100 toon with lvl 3 garrison). Expected: Work orders can be collected Result: Work orders can NOT be collected. Reload, disable addons, etc do not help Log back into character A and return to your garrison. Log out and back in with B and work orders may be collected again.Nunta0 May 9, 2015
May 8, 2015 [BUG] Darkmoon Race Enthusiast Achievement Current Build: 6.1.2.19865 Realm Status - LIVE or PTR?: LIVE Hello, Not Working As Intended Potentially: Credit for the "Darkmoon Race Enthusiast" Achievement NOT counting even if you complete a race at the Darkmoon Faire. Currently Working As Intended: All other race achievements at the Darkmoon Faire that are currently LIVE in-game! Thank-you for working to stamp out the current known issues as well! Korlastus [The Insane]Korlastus4 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Can't turn in Celestial Tourny Quest Hello, I just did the Celestial Tourny Quest and it shows completed in my Quest Log, even shows a Yellow Question Mark on my mini-map but the Quest giver is not allowing me to complete the quest. Please assist.Nyphiliem1 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Giant icon in Dark Heart of Pandaria When in part 2 of the Dark Heart of Pandaria, a giant icon obscures 1/5 of the screen. It's supposed to be the bottom bar but something is wrong with it. Also, some intense 1 hitting going on - not sure if that is a bug or not - but pretty much impossible with a giant 100/100 covering your screen.Bluddragon0 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Blasted lands exploring bug? In my travels to get the "World Explorer" Title, I ran into a little problem. In the Blasted lands, I was trying to find the "Nethergarde Supply Camps", but in my attempts, i only found the "Forge Grounds". It seems that the achievement has not been changed over to suit the map exploration, or something along those lines. o.O" Any helpful advice? or anything? o.O" I have sent a bug report in, just to clarify. :)Panademic4 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 [BUG] Ironfist Harbor 2nd Character I have seen this on, the crates on the docks, sometimes on doesn't disappear and you can just stand on it and continuously click on it till you get all 12. Seems like a bug/glitchDegenerated0 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Not all battle pets appear in journal Not all of the battle pets I've captured appear in my pet journal. For example, I've captured three Stormwind Rats. I want to put one in the battle-pet party and release the other two, but I can't because they're not in the journal.Daircan2 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 new hunters bug New hunters get mend pet at lvl 1 and can't use it. Keeps saying targets level is too low.Dahca3 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Quest Not Turning Over... I am not sure if it is me, or if it is the area or the questline... But I can't level my hunter because quest aren't turning over, neither are bonus objectives within Talador. Observe, when I attack this guy... http://i.imgur.com/lkIgjRC.jpg And then after killing this guy... http://i.imgur.com/HruP9IS.jpgFeriora3 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Zul'Farrak - everything but last boss killed And the last boss is inaccessible. This has happened to my warrior on both times I entered it using Dungeon Finder.Nihilus2 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 [BUG] Rocket Rescue In the Rocket Rescue quest: If a person on the quest uses the ability to return to Gadgetzan other nearby people on the bombing run will be ejected from their balloons and fall into the ocean.Reshal16 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Point of Bug Forums What is the point of the bug forums if you have to report it in game? @BlizzardCSEU_EN [Take me to my base in Talador.][There is no direct path to that destination.] #NoFlying Blizzard CS EU ‏@BlizzardCSEU_EN 10h10 hours ago @Spakytwo Best to report it as a bug in-game so we can have it looked into. http://bit.ly/1w5dJEq Response from Blizzard_CS? *Crickets* Thank you Blizzard CS EU for the response even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.Aprilmarie3 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Hearthstone issues I've recently noticed I cannot attain a regular hearthstone through any means, there aren't any in my general tab skills, even when I go to different Inns and set my home to there I do not get a hearth stone in my inventory. Note this is on a instant 90 and I've done everything from /reload to deleting the WTF folder and even repairing. Aside from reinstalling, I've tried everything. Yet I can get a new hearth stone on my other 100s on the same serverDillicious0 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 DomesticatedRazorback didnt count in achievem Hello. I bought Domesticated Razorback recently. I believe it did not count in the "Mount Parade" achievement, as it also did not shown in "Pet & Mounts" tab on the website. My in-game mounts collection shown 166 mounts in total. However, there are only 165 mounts count toward "Mount Parade" achievement.Huskyhoney2 May 8, 2015
May 8, 2015 Heroic 25 Man Marrowgar Lord Marrowgar on 25 man Heroic Difficulty is currently casting Bone Spike during Bonestorms, making him impossible to solo. He casts Bone Spike During Phase 1 as well, but it does not affect the solo player, only in Phase 2 during Bonestorm does it affect you. This only occurs on 25 Man Heroic difficulty. In 10 Man Normal, 10 Man Heroic and 25 Man Normal a solo player will not be Spiked during Bone Storm, and can solo Marrowgar without issue.Darsha5 May 8, 2015