Bug Report

Feb 27, 2015 The Last of Us - "Lord/Lady of War" Title As a Feral Druid, I lose this title when using, "Kalytha's Haunted Locket" in Cat form, after the effect is done, I re-earn the title back.Nymyr0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Title of Stupid, Incompetent...minions. I farm Heroic Blackwing Descent once a week for gold and I keep getting this temporary title. I would love this temporary title if it wasn't for the fact that once title disappears it puts a random title to my character! Can you please make it so it changes back to the title that I had already set. I hate having to manually switch back to my Crazy Cat Lady title an hour later. Or sometimes I forget and then I'm running around with a title I didn't want to use.Twixi0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Human female face different on character pane The face I chose for this character is accurate only in the character itself, in the dressing room, or on the login screen; when viewing the face through the character pane, unit frames (both self and target), or Armory, it is a different face. I don't know if this is related, but when starting a death knight character and shuffling through the 3 extra skin tones, the face shifts to a different one on those 3 extra skin tones, for any race, it seems. Hope this can be resolved. Thanks!Tremblade0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 having issues with glyphs i have blank screen on my glyphs section on my dk named kittysrage. i have taken a screen shot of it and showed it to my gm and he said to submit a bug report.Sadkitty0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Trees giving less lumber since 6.1 Has anyone else noticed this happening? Today was the first day since patch 6.1 I've gone to harvest lumber and trees are giving noticeably less lumber then they did before. Large trees used to give between 25 and 35 and now give between 15 to 24. Medium Trees used to give 15 to 25 and now give 9 to 14. Is this happening for anyone else or is it just me? *EDIT* I've checked this now on multiple alts and it's definately much less lumber on average then it used to be.Sorsha1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Miniaturized BodyGuard isn't work well This new item is very useful. But after a few combats, I noticed while miniaturized, my Leorajh never cast his Mini BloodLust. On tooltip, there is no information about this kind of effect. If I cancel the "buff", Leorajh back to normal and cast mini BL again. Someone noticed this bug happening?Warg0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Alchemy Hut Potions do not stack with regular Summary Potions received from the Alchemy Hut Daily do not stack with Alchemist created potions as they are soulbound making them a different item type. Expected Behavior Potions received from the Alchemist Hut Daily should not be soulbound and should stack with other potions of the same type regardless of source.Demorias1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Flight Path borked: Warspear to Wolf Stand Pre 6.1, I would often fly from Warspear to Wolf Stand (to visit the nearby pet trainer). This flight would take me through Thunder Pass. Now, however, the flight master in Warspear wants to send me through my garrison and then back to Wolf Stand. On the off chance it was just a display issue, I took the flight anyways. I literally flew over Wolf Stand on my way to the garrison, and then had to fly back (after paying the additional in flight toll). This is NOT an improvement.Gianavel0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 White clipping across lips of Draenei females Seems like whenever my character moves, there's a white line clipping through her lips.Kalá0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Bleached Draenei Skin Tone I'm not sure about any of the other skin tones, but before the patch this character's skin was a dark, dusky purple. After the patch she was all paled out. Please fix!Kalá0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 4 Pc Tier Bonus - Gladiator Warrior I just noticed today after getting my second piece of tier that the Bonus says "Shield Charge increases the damage of Heroic Strike, Slam, and Revenge by an additional 20%." I wanted to try and verify, is this a tooltip glitch only, or is it truly trying to affect slam (which we don't have), and not currently affecting shield slam. Hopefully someone has some information on this, and at most there is a tool tip bug that can work on getting fixed.Pestilent0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Fall Damage on Blackhand Died 3 times to fall damage in transition during the blackhand fight last night.Herculator0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 'assign to' bag feature not working My trade goods are no longer going to my assigned bag for trade goods. I removed the selection and then re-selected it, but still they go to my default backpack.Klissa13 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [BUG] "Learning is Painful" crate spawn issue While running Heroic Grimrail Depot today, one of the quests I had was "Learning is Painful" from my Garrison Inn. The Huge Crate of Weapons I was supposed to loot wasn't there (I've done the quest many times before) nor did it spawn in the crash site at the end of the dungeon either. I checked wowhead juuuuuuust to be sure, and there are already comments of it being bugged as of 6.1: no one seems to be able to loot the crate, as it doesn't currently exist. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37242/learning-is-painful#commentsSkye4 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Execution Sentence Heal is Bugged The talent is supposed to heal for a large burst at the start, then decrease over time. It is currently behaving identically to the DPS talent, it heals slowly at first then bursts for a large amount at the end. This is as a ret paladin. I am unsure if this occurs as other paladin specs.Wutangrza2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Can't do missions I don't have any followers on a mission but it's saying that there are too many active so it's not allowing me to use anymore followers.Snooti1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Crackling Jade Lightning Mana Outside Draenor Hello! I believe I found a bug with how Crackling Jade Lightning's mana cost scales outside Draenor. Currently, I am on a level 91 Mistweaver Monk in Desolace and the mana cost of CJL is 10,863 per cast while I only have 51,000 total mana. This is the same for when I am in Pandaria. This is obviously a bug since I shouldn't be oom after 5 casts of CJL :)Teneb0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Despawn Gruul with SB:Haunt and int pot We were doing Heroic Gruul and I could get him to despawn on pull by pre-pot with the new soulbound int pots from the alchy lab and a SB:Haunt. I was able to do it three times before the raid pulled without me pre-potting. I was trying to change to the normal int pots to see if it was just int pot + SB:Haunt but Gruul was pulled before I could.Grilelan0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Human Female Face Pokes Through Masks/Helm http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/46197 I wore this transmog before last patch, and it looked great. Now it looks rather upsetting. As you can even see on my profile, my face pokes out! Also the glowy eyes effect is gone.Dôve1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Died during Blackhand due to fall damage Was doing heroic Blackhand progression, and when I landed in phase 2 I died to fall damage. Took over 300k of it. Here's the in-game Death recap of it: http://i.imgur.com/t1yB8Aq.jpgAstraeus0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 weekly conquest point cap reduction why did my weekly conquest point cap get reduced from over 10k per week to 1.7k per week !!!Gwenzii2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 /petdismiss Not working post-6.1 also, pet family conditionals, like [pet:nether ray] are also no longer functional.Kemanorel1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Rogue Poisons Why can I not apply deadly poison/ instant poison to my main weapon in combat spec ? I could before the patch, WTHHiramatsu12 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 trapping then garrison stoning I've had this happen a few times, it doesn't seem all that consequential but thought I'd post about it anyway. If I'm out trapping beasts, then I trap the last one I place to and immediately stone back to my garrison before the last trap fades out, then a brand new trap gets slapped down right inside my garrison after I've stoned back. Just weird.Iel0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 not allowing me to use deadly poison ever since i switched my specialization from a sub to combat rogue, i have not been able to apply deadly poison to my weapons and i believe that its bugedDemonhuntin3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Admiral's Taylor Greatsword This is a green quest reward that would go great with the Stormwind transmog set however when I went to transmog my weapon it said "This item's appearance cant be used" Is this a bug, If not I dont see why it can be used as its a just a green.Pyriél0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Might of Ango'rosh can you please make this an optional rather than a permanent buff. the ogres are constantly attacking stuff that isn't being attacked by me, or attacking me.Kandrysseda0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 New helm making my horns dissappear. Othaelua2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 master flying is gone after patch I lost my master flying after patch. i paid the 4500 gold for it a little while ago. what happen?Favyan0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Can not eat in LFR when ppl come or go On my Pally healer I can not sit down and eat continuously when other come in or leave the LFG instance. Can you please fix this as it is hard to get the food buff or get mana back when people are coming in or leaving the instance.Vendettå3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Looted items not going in right bag I noticed this across my toons today since 6.1 went live. When my enchanter melts old stuff, the mats ends up in the rightmost empty spot rather than going to enchanting bag by default. When my JC loots gems, it goes into rightmost empty spot, ignoring my JC bag. Et al. I liked it better when tradeskill items ended up in tradeskill specific bag by default. I didn't change anything on my end so I'm wondering if there's a new sort setting I overlooked or if this is a bug.Aogara9 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Hunter Stampede Not sure if this is a bug or if it's intended but you can recreate it over and over. I'm MS survival with a BM os so I carry around exotic pets. When I use stampede as survival it will only summon non exotic pets, so if you have three exotics you only get two out. I prefer lone wolf over the other talents so the glyph of stampede is out of the question but I tried it anyways, I summoned a wolf then dismissed it and used stampede and it summoned no pets at all but still went on cd. I know it's not a huge thing but it's just a little annoying that if you want to carry any exotics you would have to go to the stable and change out pets all the time for raiding or dungeons. If you don't know about it, it is pretty big if you're running stampede and have any exotics or the glyph with lone wolf without thinking about it.Fiona2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Lunker Internal bag error Are there any updates on this issue? I've heard many have it, and last blue response I see is that it appears when crossing zone boundries. Well I just got it by Anguish Fortress in Shadowmoon, nowhere near a zone boundry. Very frustrating to fish for 45 minutes and lose this item because I cant loot.Laraby5 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Can't look in bags without destroying them Hi, I tried to shift-loot a Traveler's Pet Supplies bag so that I can "peek" inside without destroying the bag, but the game just instantly destroyed the bag and gave me a need/greed notification saying "You won! Pocket Lint" as well as "You won! Battle Pet Bandage".Sethycakes0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Possible bug with Brackenspore moss in 6.1 Last night our raid group noticed that moss on Brackenspore (H) is spawning differently. It was repeatedly spawning directly under the boss anywhere in the room, even far away from other moss. It was my understanding that moss was supposed to only grow from the edge of other moss. Did this somehow get changed this patch, or could a bug have been accidentally introduced?Rhaegal0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Upper Blackrock Spire daily garrison quest This quest was BUGGED for me, and everyone in the party with me, we did it on heroic mode killed Warlord Zaela, and didn't get the credit for the kill! Is anyone else having a similar issue?Elae0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Kicked from Dungeon - Sent to Hearth City Every time I get kicked from a dungeon because of internet/computer issues, I end up being sent to my home city and it completely ruins my flight progress. I was all the way in southern Kalimdoor, and ended up being sent to the shrine in Pandaria. Now I have to make my way back to Stormwind, take the ship, take a flight path to central Kalimdoor, and fly manually the rest of the way back... So frustrating.Azula1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Pet attack button not working? I downloaded the patch today, and now my pet's attack button does not respond when clicked, and also doesn't work when I press control-1. Has this been happening to anyone else?Xandona2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Garrison boss bugged Just finished an invasion and was given one of the new items to summon a boss to your garrison. I quickly made a group with the other 2 people and filled the raid to 40 players. When I right clicked and started the cast to summon the boss a giant red symbol popped up on the ground. Nothing happened after that and I had no idea what happened. The boss I summoned was Gaur.Roosell1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Follower Ability Retraining Manual failure Has anyone here had any luck with the Follower Ability Retraining Manual. I just used one on one of my 650+ epic followers and nothing happened. In checking the bug report forum I see that this has happened to other people but there has been no response from Blizz. Have any of you actually had one of these work?Hemming0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 You Have No Pet To Summon- Stampede Bug As a lone wolf MM hunter at random times when i try to use Stampede with only one pet that is not exotic on my character it will tell me "You Have No Pet To Summon". The only way to fix this is to summon and dismiss my cat. This is a pain in the booty bay during raids because my stampede gets glitched like this after almost every encounter. Please fix blizzFlexzur0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 profession bags not auto receiving mats curious as to lately why my mining ore will not go into my mining bags as they did before a few weeks back. I can only put the bag on clean up ignore , someone suggested I change the status to trade goods but it doesn't give that option. just wanted to know what I can do other than moving items to the right bag everytime I start mining.Dëadpool2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 6.1 Druids Starfall bug? When questing for my juke, I noticed that Starfall was hitting everything around (that I had not dotted up). I reviewed my glyphs and I don't have the new one (that causes this effect) applied. It should then, by default, only hit mobs affected by my dots. That appears to be broken. Anyone else find this? Did you have a workaround that I'm missing?Kulhotz6 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Still disconnecting before Realm screem I open the launcher, click play It takes a few extra seconds for Battle Net to close & then my screen turns black with a spinning wheel for a cursor... 5 minutes later if I have windowed out Microsoft tells me WoW has stopped responding... After 30+ attempts I got in yesterday, till I got dumped. Today I briefly played & the remaining time spent trying to log back in. Just because I'm 70+ & retired does not mean I have hours to spend (or wish to) trying to access this game. My techie roommate & I have tried everything we can think of to no avail.Quilmon1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Intervene changed? Prior to the latest patch I was able to intervene to NPCs within my mine. Yesterday (26/02/2015 AUS) I was able to . Today (27/02/2015) I am no longer able to.Teramon2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Large lag at Ashran Whenever I'm out questing in Ashran and a player from Darkspear first appears within view distance of my character I get a large latency spike. This goes for Horde and Alliance from that realm. Other players from Illidan I was playing with said they had the same issue. I did see that you didn't want lag reported. But this wasn't sever lag in general just when I had players from other zones come within my draw distance from them. I'll remove it if it isn't appropriate.Narwrynn3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Haste and Heal over Time I have done some rudimentary testing, and have realized that currently, Rejuvenation and Riptide are not getting the extra tick at the end. Whereas for my warlock, I can clearly see the extra tick of damage at the end for corruption. Is this a known issue, or am I mistaken about the nature of haste to HOT benefit?Tinstaafl2 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Alabaster Shield Glyph of alabaster shield is not stacking when blocking things that would have otherwise not been able to be blocked without the talent holy shield. Not sure if this is intended or not and even if it is the tooltip should be fixed to represent the function of the glyph more appropriately. The glyph simply says that successful blocks will proc the dmg increase of the next shield of the righteous. I've successfully blocked many things with the holy shield talent and haven't received the benefit of the glyph.Adriatticus1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Bug: The Armory Website. I have made several race changes and transfers and also factions changes through out the years on this character, Pyrolaxi, I am current on the realm @ Darkspear, Alliance side. In the past, I was on the Horde side of Darkspear, he was a Tauren Paladin then, I recently made a faction change to human and then a race change to Draenei Paladin. The Bug is there is two Pyrolaxi's on the Armory website, one is the Tauren Horde side on Darkspear and the other is the Draenei on the alliance side of Darkspear, it is effecting my iPhone Armory App, I can not log on to the draenei Paladin, it keeps listing the Tauren Paladin which has been offline for a while now. Thank You, PyrolaxiPyrolaxi0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [Bug - with testing data] Winged Hourglass For those of you who don't know, this is the Darkmoon Faire Card healing trinket, and there have been many posts on the Bug Report forum stating that it's not working correctly, on top of the stats being inferior to heroic dungeon item level 630 trinkets. It's time for a fix, Blizz. Note: I did all of the following around 2:30-4:15 PM EST today Dec 12 while in Restoration spec. (I'm on vacation. I promise I have a life and a job and don't normally spend that much free time on something like this. lol) Tooltip for Winged Hourglass Stage 1 of 3 as I mouse over it in game says: Item level 640, +117 Intellect, Equip: Each time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 1,396 Spirit for 20 sec. (15% chance, 115 sec cooldown) Test 1: Stood next to Healing dummy in my garrison while using Ysera's Gift talent and had Winged Hourglass equipped. I did not cast any heals; I simply melee-hit the DPS dummy and trinket proc'ed immediately. Test 2: Exact same circumstances as test 1 except I was using Renewal talent instead of Ysera's Gift. Trinket proc'ed after a few melee hits. Test 3: Still using Renewal talent, I used Displacer Beast and trinket proc'ed. Test 4: Still using Renewal talent, I switched in and out of Travel Form a few times, and trinket proc'ed. Test 5: Same as above except Cat Form. Trinket proc'ed. Test 6: Same as above except Bear Form. Trinket proc'ed. Test 7: Same as above except Treant Form. Trinket proc'ed. Test 8: Mounted and dismounted a few times. Trinket proc'ed. Test 9: While at full health, I cast Healing Touch on myself a few times. Trinket proc'ed. Test 10: I cast Wild Mushroom and placed it on empty ground where it wasn't touching any NPCs or my toon. I did this nonstop until my mana ran out, but the trinket never proc'ed. Test 11: I did the same thing with Wild Mushroom except I allowed it to run its course and expire after 30 seconds each time. The trinket never proc'ed. Test 12: While at full health and with no debuffs on me, I cast Nature's Cure on myself a couple times, and the trinket proc'ed. (Note: I was not using Glyph of Nature's Cure; I don't even have it in my inventory.) Test 13: I cast Moonfire on the DPS dummy and let it wear off. Either the 3rd or 4th time I cast it, the trinket proc'ed. Test 14: I cast Lifebloom on the Healing dummy and let it wear off. On the 2nd cast, the trinket proc'ed. Test 15: I cast Tranquility while in range of the Healing dummy and NPCs. Trinket proc'ed. Test 16: I changed my talent back to Ysera's Gift, then cast Lifebloom on the Healing dummy while standing far away. After a dozen or so casts letting the LB expire every time without the trinket ever proc'ing, I moved closer and did the same thing again. Still the trinket didn't proc. I moved right next to the Healing dummy and tried a few more times. After I typed this paragraph and then alt-tabbed back into the game I cast Lifebloom on the dummy again, and FINALLY that time the trinket proc'ed. Must have just been bad RNG. Test 17: Still using Ysera's Gift talent, I cast Healing Touch on the Healing dummy a few times. Trinket proc'ed. Test 18: I placed a Wild Mushroom in front of the dummies so all of them and I were standing in the Efflo circle. Trinket proc'ed. Test 19: I cast Mighty Bash on the DPS dummy and immediately ran away, and did this about 7-8 times. The trinket did not proc. Test 20: I cast Typhoon at the dummies a few times while in melee range and before casting it each time I ran out of range to reset aggro. The trinket proc'ed I think the 4th time I did this. Test 21: I cast Wrath over and over at the Tanking dummy about a dozen times until the trinket proc'ed. Test 22: I cast Shadowmeld and the trinket proc'ed. Test 23: I cast Dash twice and on the 2nd time the trinket proc'ed. The following data came from my guild's raid logs. I looked at my Buffs for each fight on two different nights this week while I had the trinket equipped. Tuesday Dec 9 - Winged Hourglass equipped, Ysera's Gift talent Kargath Bladefist 30N Kill (3:44) 17.71% uptime Kargath Bladefist 30H Kill (5:59) 16.70% uptime The Butcher 30N Kill (3:45) 17.76% uptime Brackenspore 30N Kill (7:47) 17.11% uptime Tectus 30N Kill (8:25) 19.78% uptime Wednesday Dec 10 - Winged Hourglass equipped, Ysera's Gift talent Twin Ogron 19N Kill (5:48) 17.24% uptime Ko'ragh 21N Kill (6:03) 18.29% uptimePhaydre7 Feb 27, 2015