Bug Report

Nov 28, 2014 Garrison What is with the Garrison? ever since the Patch from the 25th, every time I am in an instance and leave group it just hangs with an empty loading bar, have to shut it down and restart (if I am in the garrison), it also does it occasionally when hearthing to the garrison from in world, but in each case I don't go anywhere and the cd is used.Radshift2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Set Bonus not working Hey some of the pieces from the honour vendor do not give the set bonus while others do. They're exactly the same item (For example, leggings) only difference is in the secondary stat of multistrike or haste.Scubashoe0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Bleakblade of Shahram - Infernal Not Working The proc this sword is not working. The infernal never appears. http://pt.wowhead.com/item=118740&bonus=518 cya edit: I have forged for warAkkeron0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Harvested a tree, got stuck in the stump Apparently, if you stand in the wrong place while harvesting a tree, you can get struck inside the stump. I think as the tree despawns from harvesting, in the second before the stump spawns, if you move to where the tree was, the stump forms around you and you can't escape it. I had to hearth to get out of it.Morbier0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Monk ability : Chi Wave is bugged I am full pvp gear monk with 361K in combat zone. My Chi Wave only heal me with 1% of my health which is 3.6k, the ability is 15 secs cooldown. So I think it's either not scale correctly or maybe just a joke.Derplol4 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Mistdancer Pauldrons cannot be transmogrified I was ecstatic when I had looted this piece from the new Mistdancer Set, especially because I had learned that these shoulders in particular have no model. I was heart broken once I realized that these pauldrons couldn't be selected on the transmogrify screen. Having one unusable piece of a farmed xmog set really diminishes the sets appeal, even more so when it's a crucial piece that really puts the set together and gives it charm.Ashagon0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Gorg the host still bugged after hotfix Yep, you guys sure did fix it lmao http://imgur.com/uWwgE6u http://imgur.com/5Bfrvr0Enjoythefear0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Hit System Bug Hi, i seem to have come across a problem with the hit system. I am missing between 10% to 26% of the time vs a lvl 102 target, According to patch notes i should be hitting this target 100% of the time as the targets are less than 4 levels above. this is affecting the following spells that im aware of ( i am a destro lock) incinerate, immolate, conflagrate, rain of fire. i have tested this on target dummies raid bosses and normal mobs with the same results please advise. if other players / classes are having similar problems please post hereNatalaya0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Gnome Racial Ability Escape artist is not working at all. When frozen, stunned, sapped, etc. it tells you that you can't do this while frozen, stunned, sapped, etc. I have reported this issue in game and not gotten an answer as to what the problem is or when it might be fixed. Would be nice to have this ability back... Since 4.1 it has not worked.Hottietottie3 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Last-hitting with Shield Slam makes no sound When you get the killing blow on something with Shield Slam as a warrior, no sound plays at all - the target just dies.Lekatu0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Lag issue my game lags some during fights it will kinda pause for a few seconds and causes me to die when im fighting multiple things... good delay when im questing and trying to get or complete a quest fps stays around 40 something and lat for both is 72 or 74 most of the time and this lag still occursShadearrow0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 lv 2 tailoring emporium requirements mousing over the garrison blueprint: tailoring emporium, level 2 shows requirements of: LV 96 OR Talador Outpost. I have the talador outpost but its still red. on wowhead it shows this requirement: Level 2 blueprints become available at different times depending on their size: Small buildings: Reach level 96 or complete the Talador Outpost quests. so who is right? wowhead or blizzard?Zaitëki0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Undelete character error issue i used the undelete character function whenever warlords of draenor came out and the character restoration function didn't work, a pop up saying error showed up and i was wondering if this is happening to just me or other people too?Relazgru0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Fix the Fox Frankly, out of all the pets that provide a multistrike buff, the Fox is the only one that doesn't make me puke in my mouth. Luckily for me, he's bugged and isn't providing any raid buffs at all. Fix him. Now. Thank you. That is all.Contraktions0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Not a Bug, but a typo. Follower Vindicator Onaala, before choosing her, she states "Chose me as your follower and my faith will be your shield." I laughed, just thought I'd give a heads up if no one else has.Roxell0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 1035 invasion points but no gold!? So me and 2 friends just scored 1035 points in our invasion and only got a silver medal? the gold trigger is 1000 so whats up with that? Here is a SS proving it. http://imgur.com/8MEsuUmEvanijr0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Steamed Scorpion food bugged The Steamed Scorpion food is only giving 75 Stamina when the item tooltip says 112 StaminaRozita2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 PvP Gear scaling wrong in battlegrounds I assume this is a glitch or oversight, the ilvl 600 pvp gear is scaling up to 710 but ilvl 620 pvp gear is scaling up to 705. Not sure if this is a known bug but I felt it was worth pointing out.Unclebourbon1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 100% chance to succeed mission.... failed? You got it! Sadly, I can't remember the name of the mission because I was actually quite stunned, but I had a 100% chance of succeeding at this level 100 mission (a rarity!), but when it came time to collect the XP and gold, I had an awesome "Mission Failed!" message on my screen. What? It was a three person mission with the following that had to be countered: Wild Aggression, Timed Battle, and Massive Strike. I used Croman (100 epic) , Lantresor (100 epic), and Penny Clobberbottom (98 Rare 'carry'). Was it because there was a level 98 in the group of three, despite the fact the first two level 100s covered all the debuffs and spells? If that's the case, I would like to know so I don't try to carry anyone else through missions.Wafflehouse2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Rocktusk run animation lacking. There is no run animation for the rocktusk either armored or trained.Gyrobit0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Trained Stable Mounts and Mountacular So I've just obtained the Trained Snarler and Trained Meadowstomper and neither of them have given credit towards the Mountacular achievement. I was at 206 yesterday, learned these two today, still at 206. I see no reason why they shouldn't count as credit since they are learned and assume it's a bug.Possum0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Bug:garrison invasion not awarding full point I've done 3 separate invasions now, 2 In my garrison and 1 In a friends garrison. The invasions were 2 iron orcs and 1 shadow moon invasion. On all of these invasions after defeating the end boss we noticed pop ups telling us of bonus's for keeping buildings alive and npcs alive (we didn't lose 1 of either). Now even though these bonus's popped up, our point total did not increase. It seems as if once you beat the end boss it completes the quest without the bonus score getting to finish adding up since that happens after the boss is dead.Darkace1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Invasion Bug I leveled my garrison to 3 before doing the first invasion quest and now the guy who starts it grimjaw wont give me the dialogue optionWynta7 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Guild challenges not completing Our guild has run multiple dungeons this week but not a single one is getting checked off on our challenges for the week and it's getting pretty hard to get enough gold together for our repairs. Also the guild log has not been working in a long time. Just thought you guys should knowLarinzul0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Duplicated Account Character So I have recently Purchased $60 for one of the 90 character's that you can purchase. I had made the character and then recently deleted one of my character's off of my account to free up some space for maybe some more character's. Once I had done that it had duplicated the same purchased character with weird added numbers behind the name. Once I tried to log in to the duplicated character it wouldn't let me log in.Aspirit0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Green Fire Bug DEMO Meta glyph still has purple wings! can someone confirm the devs know of this at least ?Syfy1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Outland Pet Tamer Bug Hey, the pet tamer "Bloodknight Antari" seems to be bugged for the achievement "Taming Outlands" I was out there completing the questline given by the Orc pet trainer in Org for the Outland pet tamer line and after completing the initial 4-5 I got the quest for Bloodknight Antari, after defeating him the quest completed however I did not get credit for the achievement of defeating the Bloodknight, so I took him on again in the daily where I defeated him once more and twice I didn't get credit for defeating him =\ Pretty annoying considering it takes alot of effort with only flying/dragonkin type level 25s but seriously I just want my achievement I earned xD Bookmark.Bookmark45 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Character stuck in phase Quest: Tarnished Bronze I died while trying to finish this quest on my shaman. When I resurrected some of the enemies were still alive. When I killed them, the NPC's did not reapper to restart the phase. My character is stuck in a phased version of the game and no NPCs or player characters appear in any zone or my garrison, I can't play the game now. Using the stuck button to go to graveyard doesn't work and neither does re-logging.Fynen1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Cooldown remaining isn't showing Hello, when I use an ability like penance, no gcd shows, and the cooldown doesnt either, it just lights up then goes away. I've restarted WoW and disabled all addons and it still didn't fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks! edit: the spell icon looks like it is off cooldown, but if I mouse over it, it shows the time left... Also my hearthstones don't show the cooldown left. EDIT ------------------------------------ Lardris, Thank you so much for the Bug Report. We definitely need this type of information to check out potential issues within the game and get them resolved asap. We've locked the thread because of excessive bumping. When you post, especially on the Bug Report forums, bumping is not needed, and in most cases it's not allowed because we like threads to garner support and discussion from the community wherever possible which will keep it afloat. However, Bug Reports are checked by our teams regularly, so there is no need to bump here specifically; one report is just fine. :D If you have additional questions about guidelines, check the Code of Conduct Thanks, -- The Forum Moderation TeamLardris4 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Prismatic Crystal and Old Raid Content The invisible buff to damage and health and what not does not apply to damage used on the prismatic crystal while in one of the old raids that provides this buff.Reizoko0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Weapon enchant illusion falling off Weapon enchant illusion falls off every time i enter a BG or arenaJcoma11 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Illusion transmog I transmogged my weapon enchant twice now, every time I take the portal to stormwind it disappears anyone else?Bítesize1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Warrior PvP Gauntlets not part of set. After a lot of PvP I finally collected my set yet recently I have noticed that the gauntlets I purchased from the vendor do not register a set bonus. Warriors have two options for these gloves Crit/Multistrike and Haste/Multistrike, The gauntlets with Crit/Multistrike do not register a set bonus, yet the Haste/Multistrike do.Verothian4 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Stealth + barrage (and starfall) I'm reporting this as a bug, because there has to be no chance this is intentional, unless the devs have lost their minds But consistently since WoD, it doesnt matter if I'm at a hunters max range, if I'm 120 degrees away from their center of view and to their side (this has only happened once that I've been aware of and could see it happen), if I'm anywhere within a mile of a target getting hit with barrage, it hits me and I lose stealth Doesnt matter if the hunter can or cannot see me to begin with, where I am, what I'm doing. It finds me and breaks stealth, effectively making my ability to work with people in a team greatly reduced since I can't be anywhere near them because if a hunter barrages them, its going to break stealth and handicap me by denying me an opener. The same is happening with starfall a lot as well. Druids very clearly unable to see me in stealth (particularly thinking of an instance where I was standing above and behind a druid in ashran on some of the pillars over volraths advance, druid uses starfall from the ground, hits me out of stealth), and starfall still managing to target me despite this. Combine with stealth just randomly fading constantly, particularly in ashran its annoying and happens constantly. So much so that me and another rogue were near each other yesterday and off to the side in ashran, out of the combat area, not getting hit by aoes, flares, nothing. And we would both destealth at the same moment consistently for about the 10m period we were near each other watching and occasionally pick pocketing someone, but we would both drop stealth at the same time regardless of what we were doing and neither was being hit, flared, etc. So, can you guys actually do something about all this? Its making rogue unplayable at times in pvp.Alvah2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Level 95 Guardians for Khadgar's Tower??????? They dont hit hard and are basically ineffective. a feral druid and ret pally have been griefing players for the past 3 hours at the tower, and the guardians dont do crap, and when they do engage the 2 players just let them hit them while they kill players, and in down time they kill them. 4 of my guildies have been trying to do the legendary questline and have been dealing with it for hours..........Gnomesclone0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Garrison Invasion Rewards not being recieved. Completed a Garrison Invasion today with a gold ranking and did not receive the purple quality box, the other two people in the group did receive this, and everything i've heard suggests that the box is a 100% chance with a gold ranking. This is the first invasion I did this week so I should have been eligible. I did get the blue and green quality reward boxes as well.Valkenhiem10 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Nemesis: Manslayer. After the server restart last Friday my Nemesis Manslayer progress dropped from 288/500 kills to 0.Gephen1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Ashran queue glitches I cant tell if I'm queued for ashran or not and I dont want to sit for hours to find out. Normally if theres too many people in Ashran I'll be put in a queue till theres room, but now the LFG eyeball wont show up in the corner but it keeps telling me im queued but I Really dont know if i am. Ive tried relogging and leaving the island and returning but I still cant get the eyeball to show up. So am I actually queued or not??Hammerz1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Brawlers guild - Yikkan Izu In this fight the boss is supposed to summon 4 ravens every 8 seconds, you kill the ravens so you don't get overwhelmed but killing 5 or more at once enrages the boss, currently the boss randomly enrages upon killing a raven, even the first 4 he spawns with. It seems killing 2 or more ravens at the same time will give more stacks than ravens you have killed.Dlysexic2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Doodads found In Admiral Taylor's farm - chairs not named properly in two of the buildings, so far. FYI :-)Skats0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Hilaani Loot Radius I soloed the rare creature for the quest, but when I went to loot it I wasnt able to. The loot radius is far too small, the creature then disappeared and respawned again. Not a game breaker but very annoying.Pîpêr2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Bug Report well I was lagging in my garrison and I walked on the quest desk then crashed and im umm stuck in a endless loop of running and falling.Tasbin0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Gorgrond Bonus Objective Bug Gorg the Host is bugged in the Burning Legion realm. He's just stuck in a wall facing away with 20% hp and he evades all attacks.Agmaur0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Umbrafen Spore Battle Pet This beautiful pollen dispenser incorrectly comes equipped with a leash. The leash is disturbing in several ways. 1) There are pet leashes to use in game already if one so desires. 2) The leash displays as connecting to thin air, well below the pet. 3) There's no logic in leashing a spiky, floating ball. It's like a puffer fish--if it wants to be with you, it'll float after you. No handcuffs necessary. I suspect the graphic is borrowing from balloon models, but it's ruining the appearance of this unique pet. The fix should be simple. Borrow instead from the fish models, the Lofty Librarm, the Magic Lamp, any of the floaty things that don't require restraint. Erase the rope! Thanks. ^.^Sea1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Follower Mission disappeared Had a level 98 follower mission for Garrison Resources. Clicked on the mission to see the abilities that needed to be countered. Decided to check my follower tab to see which follower would be best to use. When I clicked back to the mission tab the reward for said mission had changed from Garrison resources to bonus xp. Is this a bug or just dumb luck in timing?Pinkshadow1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Garrisons... /facepalm I find it ridiculous that I have to log in and out 5-6 times while any of my characters is at their garrison, just to get the game to load properly. Need better support, in general, for garrisons. Also, the random Battle.net DCs are also getting old. You're killing us out there. As much as I appreciate you throwing gold at me this expansion, I'd rather not spend it on repair bills...Phoeniix0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Halaa vendor griefing Edited for name, check edit history: is continuously killing the vendor that sells the Talbuks. The fact that the vendor can be 1 shot is a ridiculous oversight by Blizzard, but staying dead until the mob respawns just to kill it again is obviously griefing and ruining peoples enjoyment of the game. Ban him/her and buff the HP of the mobs, thanks.Vex1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 garrison invasion quest bugged After Killing 500 Ogres I got a quest called......Garrison Invasion I was told that I would get 645 EPIC....... I completed and acquired the quest from killing the ogres. I went to my garrison too see that I couldn't start the invasion because... I didn't have a level 3 garrison So...I went ahead and did the invasion with my group so they could get loot witch they both received 645 ilvl loot. the next day I upgraded my garrison did the invasion quest and I received nothing please get back too me as soon as possible with a message . it seems like I cant get ahold of blizzard at all please help.Darthvadôr0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Druid Form Shifts I've been experiencing a rather nasty bug where I am unable to shift between forms at all. Cat to bear, cat to travel form, and vise vera all gives me the error 'you are in shapeshifted form'. I have disabled all addons, deleted the wtf folder, and reloaded my ui many times but it still hasn't helped. This has been going on for the past three days, since the maintenance. I have an open ticket about it (which hasn't been answered).Kyniska2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 PvP set bonus not working/there?? I know u guys are busy, but I don't understand why the better gear in PvP doesn't get a set bonus? The stats for the Aspirant gear is not great for my Unholy DK so i went with the Combatant gear instead of the Aspirant gear, but now the Aspirant gear is getting set bonuses and the Combatant is not. Is this just an oversight? It seems the set bonus should work for either set like the Prideful and Grievous did. Anyways I hope u can take a look at this before the start of the season.Calamath2 Nov 28, 2014