Bug Report

May 26, 2015 Nagrand Crash - Computer Failure So, the past couple days I decided to run out to Nagrand in Draenor to farm some elite wolfs. Upon taking the Ogre Waystone to Nagrand, my computer does something rather odd. It starts making a sound like a vibrator meeting a steam roller, and then the game either crashes or it persists until I have to manually restart my computer. If it just crashes, I am no longer able to access the hard drive WoW (Or any of my other games are on) until a full system restart. What the hell is this? And why the hell is this happening?Cruzze0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 confussed bug i have one bag full of pvp gear and items the gear is now in another bag. unless i did it and was wearing pvp gear to pve and took it off to do selfiesavengerhunt. must be it because i used gear button to put them back on . i here just posting it lolPalfrun1 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 dailies sometimes they dont register for crafting or other s like pvp . i dont know how to say it real good sorrry . but in garison wear we have 1-36 to do professions. you will hit do all button and you dont get them but takes your stuffPalfrun0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Demonic Gateway Pathing The targeting circle is green when no path is available. Took four attempts to drop a gateway in Twin Peaks. There should be a clear indication if there is no path. The cast is too long four a no path error.Avataraang1 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Blacksteel Battleplate Gear Bug I recently noticed that my blacksmith crafted weapons, that I have slaved for months to craft and upgrade to level 4, would inexplicably revert their appearance back to level one. In addition, the enchanted effect would disappear also. Having spent some time investigating this strange phenomenon, I have reason to believe that it is caused by the LFR Battleplate gear and the random proc that can occur once you have collected 4+ pieces of the gear. The proc (labelled brute strength when it occurs) changes the appearance of my weapons to those of two large wooden clubs, and once finished is meant to revert back to the original appearance. However, it doesn't and instead creates the issue mentioned above. While this is a "first-world problem" I know, it is an issue that should not be occurring and bothers me as I have invested so much time in these weapons and their appearance, not to mention the appearance of my character. If it is simply a matter of removing the pointless "wooden club" transformation, then PLEASE BLIZZARD, get rid of it :) Thanks ever so much in advance.Gordann0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Automatic Quest Tracking I have disabled automatic quest tracking, but my quests are still appearing in the right side of my screen, and I have to open my quest log and manually uncheck the tracking on the quests individually in order to make them go away, and after a while they appear again. Please fix this so that disabling automatic quest tracking actually disables it.Chrayny4 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Theramore refuses to be destroyed Theramore is intact in my game, and in the interest in getting all the lore events to be in line with the current state of the game I've done the Theramore scenario where the bomb gets dropped and all that. I've completed it, the box changes to "Complete!" and I take Jaina's Portal to Stormwind. It took me back to the Pandaren Halls of Knowlege (which may be normal since that's where I queued for the scenario). I've done it twice, even - in case I overlooked something. Theramore is still intact, and Zidormi doesn't offer to change the phasing of the zone at all. It's just an empty vendor window when I try and talk to her. It's silly that everyone talks about the tragedy in Theramore but it's a happy little place free of the ravages of war. http://i.imgur.com/BEuMv4j.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xPDIxLU.jpgJarleon2 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Heirlooms missing? I had most of the heirlooms, for example all of the warrior dps armor pieces and since i got back on and there is the heirloom tab I have stuff missing. They aren't on any of my characters and only a couple are in the heirloom tab. That kind of sucks considering they aren't the easiest to get and then I don't play for a couple months and now they're gone. I don't know what you can do about it but if I could get some help on this, its kind of ridiculous.ßlázed2 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Nat Pagle greyed out in followers list I did the Nat Pagle quest and he arrived at my fishing shack, but he's still greyed out on my followers list so I can't put him to work. He's a follower and yet he isn't. Can't find any similar issues listed here and don't know what to do to fix him.Jazz3 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 got 0 missions on my garrison just hit 100 and no missions on garrison for quite a whileLustey0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Odd Message In-Game I was playing today and a few hours ago I received a YOU WON! message with victory music (the same type as if you won a pet battle or earned an achievement). I was wondering if it was a glitch because when I re-logged it was gone. If I had won something (related to the S.E.L.F.I.E scavenger hunt, since that is the only contest I have entered even related to blizzard) would I get in-game mail? Or an e-mail from blizzard? I'm just curious, and wondering if I actually won something or if it was a glitch. Thank you!Roxani2 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Sandman's Pouch This trinket no longer procs from DoT ticks.Vreivai3 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Pandaren Female Read Animation Broken The animation for /read is messed up for female pandaren at the moment. The map they take out to look over is held against their arm instead of out in front of them. The read animation usually plays while checking maps, or reading mail.Managan0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Pandaren can't train Battle Pet Training After joining the Alliance on my Pandaren Monk, I went to see the battle pet trainer in Stormwind. - In my spellbook, Battle Pet Training is listed as trainable and says "See your trainer". - The trainer says "Battle Pet Training" as "Aready known" and won't let me train it. - However the trainer also lists "Jade Crane Chick" as trainable, except that it "Requires: Battle Pet Training" in red, and won't let me train that either. I am able to use the pets window, and battle pets in the wild etc... it's just the spellbook and trainer that seem confused.Lumin33 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 On a FP in WoD, DC, suddenly on FP in MoP. Character: Senectus Realm: Lightbringer Time: 11pm-11-30pm PST So I'm on a FP to Yrel's Watch, Nagrand from Elodor in SMV. My queue for LFR Blackhand's Crucible pops, I accept, go in, get to the elevator and DC. I log back in (about 10 mins after DC), and all of a sudden I'm on some flight in Pandaria. It dropped me off at 22,31 in the Townlong Steppes (in the water between Sra'vess and Shan'ze Dao). While I was on the random FP in MoP it was flying me underground.Senectus0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast http://i.imgur.com/Ydt8vT6.jpg Really bad clipping/seems like it's smaller than it should be (Personal Opinion I suppose). But the clipping going on here makes me not even want to use itAllergic0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Heirloom Horder mount not recieved :( Achieved "Heirloom Hoarder" on numerous characters and never received my mount :(Angryhamster2 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Flying Mount disappearing while changing zone Flying Mount disappearing while changing zones. I was flying from Stranglethorn to Blasted Lands. Mount *poof* disappeared and fell to death. This has also happened going from Shat' to lands west of there. In current 6.0.2 ...Lunenoire2 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Crossroads Caravan Delivery OK, so I've made it to the crossroads,but when I talk to Thork....well 1>the ? over his head is NOT yellow 2>I can't complete the questVisceration6 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Garrison Nat Pagle Bug So i recently faction changed to alliance from horde and Nat Pagle is no longer in my garrison. I have him as a follower still but hes not a vendor at the fishing shack. I have the quest from the panda guy still to find Nat Pagle in Krasarang Wilds but when i try to talk to him he does nothing. Im trying to fish for Lunkers, but without Nat i can not turn them in for coins. I hope this issue is resolved or is atleast known about currently.Gronkle1 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Mist of Pandaria mob glitches There are 3 mobs in MOP in the area of "Valley of the Four Winds" and the mobs are named "Adolecent Mushan" They have been bugged (evading every attack) for about 3-4 months now. I've leveled 5 toons in the past 2 months, and these mobs slow me down considering the loot is terrible on these mobs. (3 kills for 1 drop *1/4*) So please fix this!Granse0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Gladiator's Distinction bug? Hello, I'm currently using Grievous Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity and Primal Combatant's Insignia of Conquest.. When I mouse over the medallion it takes the emblem spot and not its respective medallion spot. When I mouse over the emblem, that one takes its emblem spot. I put both of the medallion and the emblem on and it says that I still don't have the bonuses from Gladiator's Distinction. I read around and it says that previous seasons of the medallion could be used for this bonus. is this a bug? Thanks.Clinkz0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Reduction of force quest glitch found My lumber mill is level 1, I had the quest, found the guy, killed him and his bodyguards and it said it was completed ( the head was not in my backpack ) i followed the arrow back to the garrison and it took me near the fisherman hut, outside the garrison. The yellow question mark was inside the water ( near the underwater cave, where the gnome have the stolen goods ). I remember I started the quest inside the garrison, I tried looking inside the garrison for the correct location to turn in the quest but i could not interact with anyone. Finally i decided to abandon the quest which i can not again find and accept. Any help?Osovenenoso4 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 FOLLOWER: fortified armor enhancement On my ilvl follower with 603 armor, I used a BLUE Fortified Armor Enhancement (Use: Upgrade a follower's armor by 6 item levels) This did not upgrade six levels only upgraded the armor 3 lvls to 606. I thought that's weird, I'll try again, which I did with another Blue Fortified Armor enhancement for a total upgrade of 609, another measly 3 point upgrade, not a six point upgrade. what I attempted, 603 + 6 + 6 = 615 what I recieved 603 + 3 + 3 + 609 not happy please fix.Eezeepeezee3 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 I keep receiving Store Purchased Mounts Starting last week, I began receiving every mount I have ever purchased from the store daily from the in-game mail on every character. All mounts are marked "ALREADY KNOWN" when I mouse over them. I have to put all the mounts in my bag, and one by one, I have to throw them out and type "DELETE" to get rid of them. So finally I decided to just keep them in my bank thinking this would stop it. Nope, didn't work. At first this was a minor inconvenience, but having to do this daily on every toon is getting a little old. Does anyone have a fix for this?Feldjäger1 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 [Bug?] MoP Upjade Complete - Pearlfin Village Hello, So I am questing in the Jade Forest looking to complete these achieves. So the last quest of Pearlfin Village, it does popup that I completed the Pearlfin Village storyline and the Pearfin Jinyu trust me. But under my achievements for Upjade complete Pearlfin village does not have a checkmark by it. Did I miss something?Kenmasters0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Mysterious Pod Quest bugged? The NPC Khaano at Crimson Fen in Gorgrond is not showing anywhere in this area, although the yellow question mark shows that he should be in this exact spot. I have run all over even away from the yellow question mark and I just can't find him. Is this quest bugged? I have to turn in the pod to this NPC. Help please, ThanksKhaleeia0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 [BUG] No Gold Reward for Northrend Quests I've been questing in Northrend but have been receiving any gold for my completed quests. I'm totally aware that not all quests offer gold rewards but the standard quests should absolutely have some. I've leveled in Northrend before without issue, it's only in the last couple of days that I stopped seeing any gold rewards. The gold is no longer listed in the rewards by the quest giver or in my log book but I know it should be there. As for the quest name...all of them. I've already tried deleting my Interface and WTF folders and I don't use any UI Add-ons. The ticket wait time is over 6 days...anyone have any other fixes?Taerion1 May 26, 2015
May 25, 2015 Blackheart Enforcer's Medallion AGI Budget Forgive me if this has already been brought up or if this in the wrong place. Is it just me, or does the AGI on the Blackheart Enforcer's Medallion seem really low: http://www.wowhead.com/item=116314/blackheart-enforcers-medallion&bonus=0 105 AGI on a ilvl 650 trinket. There are ilvl 630 trinkets that have more AGI than this. It would be nice to see a budget review on this item.Quelas7 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Viewing Garrisons bug (reproduceable) Very quick and simple. View someone else's garrison, and either leave group and log out before returning to your own garrison, and any character you log into next will still be treated as being in somebody else's garrison. So upon grouping up, it will only give you the option of returning to your own garrison, despite already being there.Corinthalas0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 25m Yogg - no lights - Constrictor tentacles It seems that Constrictor Tentacles are bugging again and I can't attack them. For several weeks (not sure the exact date of change) we have been able to hit them with any ability since they are no longer positioned 'behind' you. This has held true for every class I've ran it with, including this shaman. Today, however, I'm able to kill the first Constrictor that spawns as usual, but the second spawn bugs and is unattackable. As an enhance shaman, I'm completely hosed unless I manage to keep a totem down or Feral Spirit active in that moment. I made three attempts today and got stuck on the second Constrictor every time. I thought this was fixed! Anyone else running into this? Was the change reverted? Update: Tried starting the fight with no Lightning Shield active, and I was able to kill the tentacles. I let myself go insane so I could test it again, and was able to kill all tentacles. Then I tried starting the fight with Lightning Shield active again out of curiosity, and had no problems.... Obviously that's not necessarily a correlation, but it's the only thing I did differently. Something to try if you're stuck, I guess. Maybe it was just coincidence.Daggu0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Achievement Bugs/Design Problems Broken King of Monsters achievement in quests category - see the many threads on this. Likely not obtainable. Design itself prohibits completion. Exploration Mission Master - still not obtainable by anyone who purchased treasure maps. Cross-faction factions still showing for the opposite faction under rep achievement category. Bigger bag achievement - not only do you get nothing for one of the hardest achievements in the game, but is is poorly designed. The Spineclaw in particular - the spawn point is the entire circumference of the island nearly, melee have to chase ancient claws that run, most of them involve swimming, and even if a rare does spawn, quite often someone else will kill it before you can get there. If you DO kill it, the droprate is illegitimate. This needs to drop at a low rate from ancients, and rare just has an increased drop rate. The droprates of all the items are atrocious considering how many are needed for the achieve, but this one is the worst design of them all. It needs a fix, or people should be allowed to purchase the pet requirements from AH.Smokescrêên4 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Cannot Find Instance server I log this morning, and run two instances (on serepate characters): Grim Batol and Maraudon: PW. No issues. I log/dc for a few hours and come back. I try running Dire Maul:WWQ and Scholomance. I can't enter. Shows the loading screen, nothing happens. Few minutes later I show back up in the world, rest of the party is in the dungeon, but not me. I can also still see chat going on around me, apparantly while I was sitting there loading. Help?Aurliana2 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 General chat and local defense not working I know there are already threads for this. I've tried all of the suggested fixes. I hit Enter --> /1 or /3 and it pulls up the correct chat line. I type whatever I'm going to type. It doesn't show. I reset my chat configs three times. I checked that it works on another character, and it does. I deleted the chat-cache file from that character's in-game files and restarted the game. I don't have any add-ons set up. Whispering 1-on-1 works just fine. This is kind of important because I play with the Spanish language setting on to practice my Spanish skills. This is interrupting my ability to ask for assistance from other players when I encounter a word I don't know. I would much rather remain in the game and not have to switch out when all I need is the in-game name of something (translation doesn't always work with fantasy and does not account for synonyms.).Taylilydra11 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Mogu'shan Vaults Last night I was running the Mogu'shan Vaults raid on my Monk, Damona, healing my friend, Bluefoot, on his Hunter. We were getting through all of the bosses perfectly fine until we got to Elegon. The first little bit of the fight was fine, but once the third stage begins and the pylons go up, only 5/6 of them went up, so we could only get four of them down. The 5th one never goes down, because it's counterpart never went up. So we can't finish the raid, and were hoping that putting in a ticket or a forum post might help with this so we could work on that mount. Thanks for any help, Blizz!! :)Damona1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Stampede is working in Lone Wolf 1 out of around 20 times, stampede works correctly. When in lone wolf, when the icon for stampede is pushed, nothing happens. I have to stop, summon a pet, then hit stampede. Is Blizzard aware of this and if so, what is being done about it. It is causing serious dps issues while raiding. Thank you.Striiker4 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Nagrand swim and frost walk abilities I've had an issue with my death knight being unable to frost walk or to even swim if in water around Nagrand. If my character is in water at all they are "stuck". When attempting to swim the character can only swim down. It can't move forward. I've tried jumping but the character is only able to move straight up with no forward movement. Frost walk may be on but does not work at all on water. I understand that any damage may cause you to lose the ability, but this is without any damage. Has anyone else had issues with this?Zaendrya1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Reagent Bank Tab, all items disappeared. I just went to my bank and opened the Reagents Tab and noticed all my stuff i had in there is now gone. so i clicked to deposit the reagents in my bag and they disappeared as well, not there, completely gone. Is this a known issue?Emonste2 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Spell Power not showing on Weapon Comparison My Paladin has the heirloom weapon "Devout Aurastone Hammer". At level 90 it has 204 Spell Power. When I compare it to other weapons (on the AH or by using 'Shift') and it shows the various pluses and minuses Spell Power does not show up on the list.Goodguyy0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Quests are bugged 2 of the August Celestial daily quests are bugged as the items needed will not show up. Quests are Fallen Sentinels and Paying Tribute. Also, the quest Hints from the Past on Timeless Isle keeps failing after i turn in the journal. Ive wasted probably 5k coins trying to complete this quest. All three of these quests were reported months ago. Why havent they been fixed?Kyredneck0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Pepe not showing with Fandral's Flamescythe I recently finished the achievement to get the Trans-Dimensional Bird Whistle and today I got a Fandral's on my druid. After activating Fandral's (with /use Fandral's Flamescythe) , I tried to call Pepe but he did not show. This is by no means a game breaking issue, just would be a small quality of life fix for feral druids that want to be on fire and have everyone's favorite bird.Shelmavris0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 mounts purchased disappearing I am not sure what's happening but the last week I have had the mounts I have purchased in the past and have been using suddenly coming up as not having them. then when I log in again they are there and also I get mail with them in it as well. right now my celestial horse is missing which I use on almost all my girls. it says I have not collected it but I have been using it since it came out and I bought it. it is not the only mount effected. all mounts that I have bought are effected.Wynterstar3 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 deleted characters bug ? After the change where we can delete and undelete our own characters a low level character level 70 mage beatlejuice replaced a level 90 monk named soyunlin of mine. I am afraid to delete another character incase this happens again since they are all 100s now active and 90 or higher deleted except for the 70 mage that replaced a level 90 or higher monk of mine. server bleeding hollow beatlejuice level 70 mage (unplayed forever took soyunlins 90 spot) soyunlin level 90 or higher monk Is it possible to get the 70 mage beatlejuice deleted from my deleted list and my 90+ monk soyunlin put back in my deleted list so it works as it is supposed to i think deleting the lowest level character. I would hate to have to level another monk to 90 again since it takes a few weeks of playing a lot for me to level. thank you :)Auntechrist1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Mage Water Elemental not attacking Today I got on game and my Mage's water elemental is not attacking. I have dismissed and re-summoned the elemental, but it is not attacking. It just stands there. I logged on and off the game. I have also done a scan and repair. Still not working. So how can something break overnight since it worked yesterday. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any help.Solarisaura1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Throne of the Tides (Normal) tuning I'm not so sure this dungeon's tuned correctly. Doing it with BoA gear at level 80 has a significant difficulty spike from Wrath dungeons. It almost feels as though the dungeon is tuned for a gear jump that just doesn't happen anymore after the squish. A couple of notable examples: * Dark Fissure on Ulthok. Thanks to some lag, this ability one shot me as a tank. The dungeon journal says it deals 60k. Okay, cool, but that's also about the amount of damage it dealt pre-squish. A fresh 80 BoA tank is only going to have roughly 40k health now, where pre-squish they would have about 85-90k. * The trash before Mindbender Ghur'sha. The big guys killed everyone in my group but the healer and myself doing their stomp attack. It was just too much damage to heal through and no extra mobs were up.Moosterkeg2 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Niuzao Temple - Fallen Sentinels - Quest No Wounded Niuzao Sentinals are appearing.Atrìs0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 heroic Spine of Deathwing - No loot bug the past 2 weeks when ive done heroic spine of deathwing 25 man all ive gotten is a essence of destruction and no other loot but the weeks before hand ive always gotten atleast 5 items i think there is some form if issue there or something , id like to see if it fixed thxZxane3 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Site bug: Can't load coments on SSoTD? I been waiting on for it to load but the site never load, Is there issue with the SSoTD or is it only Mine end?Landusk0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Can't build barracks Just got this toon to the part to build the barracks and it won't let me. Shows I have the plans but no build button shows upEmmäswän1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Seals of Tempered Fate bug... Awhile ago, i acquired Garona as a follower. More precise date : 02 April 2015... While she is great and awesome and everything that I was looking for in a follower, it seems however... she causes a bit of a bug in the follower mission list. For the month that I have gotten her, I have yet to see a follower mission to receive a seal of tempered fate. I waited a month to check that "maybe it is just 'rare' to get...". All of my followers are iLvl 675 so I don't think it's a problem with the iLvl to get missions to populate(as I get the mythic highmaul boxes and heroic(Soon to be mythic!! yay) BRF boxes to populate) Granted it's not imperative that I receive the missions as my iLvl is at 682, it is sad to see that I don't get that extra bonus roll... I would appreciate it if someone could take a look into this matter... maybe I'm doing something wrong (because I have no real reason to run the Follower xp missions... and I need to be doing those...) Thanks for your time and patience to read this.Ciecle11 May 25, 2015