Bug Report

Feb 13, 2015 [Minor] Stonetalon Krom'gar rank No real concise way to describe this, apologies for vague title. For Horde characters that have done quests in Stonetalon Mountains, there is an associated rank in Krom'gar's army. Regardless of rank, when your character enters the zone, there's a bang and a flash of light. The bug, however, seems to be fairly recent (though admittedly I haven't visited Stonetalon much). Every time I change sub-zones... Bang! Flash of light! I ride into the Fold. Bang! I leave the Fold to Windshear Crag. Bang! I ride south to Blackwolf River. Bang! I move away from the river to the next sub zone. Bang! Over and over and over and over. In the course of questing through the zone, I've heard the sound and have had the flash of light dozens of times over. It's really getting annoying -- thankfully I don't have too much more to do in Stonetalon before I can leave on this character. It used to be that you'd get the Bang once when you enter the zone, and only see it again if you left Stonetalon Mountains and returned.Qazzi0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 In-game bug on "Heroes of the Horde" Am trying to do "Heroes of the Horde" quest, with no success, due to bug with first guard. Please remove bug, ASAP, so I, and others, can finish game. ThanksMalachabach0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 eyepatch eyepatch in stormwind dungeon doesnt want to equip or be handledHaneth0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Abilities not working. Sometimes during combat, my character just stops doing anything. Won't attack, Won't use abilities, can't do anything. Can't /cast anything either. Can't manually click. Just nothing works. And its really starting to bother me because every time i try to do a boss, or a rare and so on, this happens. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using very few addons, and haven't had this problem until i reinstalled WoW about a month ago.Nibren0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Thrall and Farseer's Rock for Firefury Totem. I'm trying to get the quest "Farseer's Rock" from Thrall but he won't appear in my garrison. I did all the Nagrand and Gorgrond quests involving Thrall, Drek'thar and Draka but he still won't appear. I have a level 2 (now level 3) garrison and am revered with the Frostwolf Orcs if that makes any difference.Tsukári1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Twilight Highlands: Twilight Skies Quest Bug So I went through all of the steps on my level 90 DK to go to the Twilight Highlands so that I might have the portal access. Got the quest Twilight Skies and went to wait for the zep. After six minutes the Zep arrives, I board the zep, they give their little speech and we are on our way... Accept we aren't... The zep left with a group of NPC's on it, when it did its first round of loading all of the NPC's save the goblin sailing it were gone, the zep moves through its zones and enters the highlands, still no NPC's. It took all of the actions of the sky battle and yet never once did it show a mob to attach. Nothing happened, the zep swayed around and then loaded me back into Azshara. Tried twice and it still glitched out, is this a problem others are having too?Destynie1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Heroes for the Horde I have tried so many times to complete this quest but every time the guard is killed I am unable to loot the body. I have tried to hit the guy first but then get nothing.Trishafh1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Garrison Small Plots. I have only 5 options to put in my small plot. Level 3 Garrison, level 3 everything but I want to switch my salvage yard with a storehouse but I'm not getting the option to build one. What's going on here?Celthe2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Unable to queue for ashran. I'm unable to even queue for ashran, the moment i zone in i get ported out, no queue no message. iirc the last thing i did was join an RBG queue while i was in ashran yesterday and now this is happening. Any ideas how to fix it? I've tried everything i can think of but all ideas welcome.Sîlver20 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Horde Mine Carts Missing Realm: Dalaran (tested at least) Characters: All horde toons Location: Frostwall Mine Approximately 2 out of every 5 days the mine carts are missing from my horde toons. I have 13 toons with access to a mine (10 Llane/Arygos all alliance) and 3 on Dalaran (2 horde and 1 alliance). ONLY THE HORDE toons are missing mining carts occasionally. Carts ALWAYS appear for alliance toons.Briti3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Pandaria Portal Missing After Faction Change So i bought a level 90 character boost. later however i decided to change to the alliance this was however caused a huge bug were the portal to pandaria and the person summoning the portal aren't there. Later i checked with the king and a man on the island in the lake both are supposed to give me some quest that makes the portal, but neither have the right quest. PLEASE HELP!Revon0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Orc Beard Keeps Bugging Out As mentioned in at least one other post here in the Bug Report forums (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15140995063#1) my orc beards keep disappearing when I have my helm hidden. Sometimes showing then hiding me helm fixes it temporarily, other times i have to reloadui, but either way it disappears shortly after. Quick edit: This has been occurring since the character model updates.Sothicus0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Assasination Rogue Vendetta is bugged The ability Vendetta drops as soon as you apply any damage to target (not suppose to). I also noticed that the duration of Vendetta is bugged. it is 15 seconds instead of 20 seconds as described in the spellbook. Other Assassination rogues were able to replicate this bahavior also. This is a major ability for the Assasination spec, especially in PvP.Evilord2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 char boost i just boosted my mage to 90 and i didnt recieve the 500 goldTasheeona0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 THEDARIA We can not view our guild log sense the expantion came out.. Nobody in our guild can see it, strormwind guard on farstriders. Does anyone else have this problem?Fragimli0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Can't see Crushing the Crown Daily *I posted this in general before, but realized it was more relevant here. Sorry for the repost.* Anyone has had this happening? Detective Snag Snagglebolt had no exclamation / question mark for me today. Not blue, yellow or grey, nothing. He only says "I don't like the look of this 'Crown Chemical Co' one bit.". Quest is not in my log (obvious since I did not accept it today). Every day before that everything worked fine. Is that a bug or am I missing something?Fixnstuff0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 crossrealm calendar invites hi, I play on exodar. exodar was recently merged with medivh. I cant invite medivh guildies to events on the calendar. I am typing in their name and then "-medivh", and it doesn't work. so for example, I would type in "undethknight-medivh" in the invite bar, and it doesn't work. I am exodar based. the guild is exodar based.Undethknight1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 15 kills in heroic, still getting (H) Cache Got my 15th heroic kill on monday, last night around 1 am I logged on and my HM follower mission showed up, showed up as heroic still. Was almost 3 full days between the kill and the mission and still got the lower tier cache.Socorro2 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 "View log" window in guild pane won't load. The log in the info pane of the guild window wont loaod.....ANYTHING.....EVER. I can't figure out the problem.Erovían1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Bonus Armor. When is this going to get fixed? Yes, that's a Bear TANK doing 404k damage in the 50s bracket 12 minutes into the game. Bonus Armor needs to be removed <90. http://i62.tinypic.com/2vslrgh.pngAlishiony6 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [BUG] PC not transferring all dmg Ok so I was hitting a training dummy and crit with my supernova. I took a screenshot of the damage that I did. I crit the crystal for 119023 but it only transferred 89267 to the dummy on the crit. The previous hit transferred the full amount. Am I missing something?Ehronna1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Seeing ignored people log off still... Hi there... So I have an issue that I really can't stand anymore. An old guild mate who I had on real ID and a few of his characters on my friends list put me on ignore (I would assume or deleted me). (For those who are curious it was because he ninja replaced my spot with a friend of his on the raid team and decided to take the weak way out and just ignore me completely). Anyways, I still see his names every time he logs off. It's the yellow text that just says "bla bla has signed off" or whatever. I've tried ignoring all his toon names and put them on my ignore list. His real ID vanished from my list so I can't do anything there, but I still see his toon names constantly log off even if I put them on ignore. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Thanks.Thegoverner0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Super Sticky When I attempt to click on the knife to use on the tar creatures, I get booted out of the game, not disconnected just returned to my desktop.Mamsbikrbabe0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Intended or bug? I have 2 trinkets and the stat weights seem a bit off to me. 'Munificent Emblem of Terror' Ilvl 615 138 Agility Socket Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant 1200 Critical Strike for 10 sec. (.92 procs/min) then there is this 'supposedly' better item but its far inferior. 'Turbulent Vial of Toxin' Ilvl 636(warforged) 112 Agility Use: Grants 1120 mastery for 15 sec (1.5min cooldown) 26 less agility, 1% more uptime (of 60 lesser stat), no socket, yet 21 ilvl higher?Kruzy2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Feral opener problem It seems when I open up with rake while in stealth it doesn't always apply stun or a bleed effect and with just kick me out of stealth and it also is buggy when enemies are running on a ground mount and it will just kick me out stealth, so the problem here is as a feral whrn I open sometimes rake doesn't bleeds or a stun and just kicks me out stealth.Urukubar6 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Sha'tari Defense Cosmetic Gear I just hit exalted yesterday and bought both toys, pet, follower and mount. I was going to buy the cosmetic gear when I noticed it is only letting me buy the gloves (Guantlets of the Sha'tari Defense). The rest of the gear is showing as plate and since I wear cloth, obviously can't buy and use. Was this intended? Doesn't makes sense to me that you would restrict this to only plate wearers when you have to have the Trading Post and exalted rep to even purchase. Shouldn't all of these pieces be labeled as cosmetic so anyone can use and enjoy? I mean we can buy the full Stormwind plate set from the Dwarven Bunker and wear on any toon as they are also labeled as cosmetic. I would think that the Sha'tari Defense cosmetic set would be the same. Please clarify. ThanksBlondeboy0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Missions Issue I try to send my followers on a mission/won't let me/then the mission disappears. Just started late this afternoon.Moonshädow0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Hearthstone missing from bags The Hearthstone is missing on one of my alts. I tried talking to the Innkeeper to get a new one and nothing is working in game. Any help on this topic would be helpful thanks.Hyperiion5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Death Bug? I was doing a quest in vashj'ir that involved me getting on a submarine called 'Verne'. partway through the trip to our destination something outside the ship hit me for 40k damage and I died... So now my body is zooming all over the ocean and I've lost the spirit healer because I thought my corpse was stationary and i tried to swim to it. I wound up swimming all the way to the destination (Tenebrous Cavern) to wait for the ship to come around. When it does the promt to res pops up but I can click accept a million times and nothing happens. Pretty frustrating.Naym6 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Hunter - Frost Trap Hi, Anyone else notice that the de-buff from this trap can last upto 2 minutes? Was in a few BG's, and whenever I stepped into the trap, the debuff stayed on me for ages. Almost over a minute in some cases. In the last AB I just played, I killed the hunter - the ice finally de-spawned, however I still had the debuff (50% reduced speed) on me from the Farm till almost 100 yards away from the Stables. My self and fellow guildies have also seen the debuff persist even after dying and rezzing at the GY in BG's. Surely this is a glitch right?Honro0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Heroes Of the Horde Quest Bug!!! Ok, I have submitted this as a bug several times, and no one is listening to me. This is incredibly infuriating. In the Quest Heroes of the Horde, The NPC Orkus is supposed to kill the storm pike battle master and you are supposed to loot them. This doesn't work, you cannot loot them. I have abandoned and accepted this quest countless times, it will not work. PLEASE FIX THIS. I cannot continue playing as my favorite character because I cannot get past this quest. Now that I abandoned this quest, I tried looking for other quests, it seems that this must be prerequisite quest because I am not finding any, also, Orkus continues to follow me around. PLEASE FIX THIS QUEST, I have repeatedly reported this to no avail.Hatyara2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 My Character Problem... I just got back on to world of warcraft and my character has a pumpkin over its head whats going on with that? I just recovered my account Im assuming someone was in it from since Ive been on it in 2012 till now in 2015Sartran2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 my lockout is bugging out HALP so i have 8/10 bosses down on normal only bosses left up are oregorger which you dont need to kill for BH and theres BH so i zoned into the raid to go straight for blackhand 2 seconds onto the bridge i get hit by moltenslag on the bridge and die in 2 seconds and it pierces immunities so then i go to check if Blast furnace is still up and it is even though i already killed him, and it wont let me go to blastfurnace to kill it again so i can go to BH what is going on?? i don't have time in my week to clear most of the bosses again just to get a boss im entitled to that isnt working properly. FYI: its on normal, im the raid leader, i zoned in and out 5 times and even logged off to zone in and it doesnt work blastfurnace is still upHaroun0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 WOD pvp gear ILVL scaling in BG I am just moving this from EU forum as I also noticed the same problem. and just to add on top of this, the PVE items I obtained from Mythic SOO also scales up to 650 when entered into battle ground except the tier pieces. Are these intended or bugs? " Hi Blizzard, So aside from the storm of issues we've had playing the game, how about this one; Can you please explain why Primal Aspirant's gear (lowest tier PvP gear) is scaled higher than the Primal Combatants gear "when in pvp combat", 705 for combatants and 710 for Aspirants, respectively, even though the tooltip says they will scale to 675 for combatants and 660 for aspirants? Also have you checked how prideful gear scales? As far as I can see, Prideful gear after gear upscaling in pvp combat is better that Primal when you take into account the gem sockets, enchants (only four enchants available in WoD for those who don't know, neck/ring/cloak/weapon). How exactly is it ok to have last expansions pvp gear to be better than the new season stuff? "Didiào14 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Keys on Keyboard stop working?? Ok... I have got something really strange going on here. My MacBook Pro Retina checks out perfectly at the Apple Store (yesterday). But when I take my Mage into the Proving Grounds for the Silver Test, after the encounter starts, several of my keyboard keys quit functioning (the r, t, o, and several others will not respond). I attempted to write a bug report, but it was pretty humorous with several of the keys not activating. The cursor would not move like it had tried to place a character... just nothing like to key had never been pressed. When I quit WoW, this effect continues if I pull up a Word Document or my email, until after I do a complete shutdown and restart of the computer. After a complete re-start then the computer once again is able to type normally. This problem has not been present leveling the Mage anywhere nor was it present when I ran my Hunter or my Monk through the Silver Challenge?? Like I said... really weirdPënny1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Challenge at the ring of blood not appearing That daily has not appeared on some servers since the first week WoD came live their must be some glitch preventing it from appearing on certain servers. Can ya please fix this glitch and are ya aware of it.Reì12 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Follower Balanced Weapon Enhancement tokens There is a chance that the follower weapon token upgrade +3 levels doesn't always go into my bags when looting, I noticed this happen again just now when using that token with the yellow arrow awarded from some missions. I had received the yellow token today and clicked to see what it rolled and noticed the system loot stating [Balanced Weapon Enhancement] (uncommon green +3) 16 empty bag slots but the equipment assigned bag is full (thinking that is the cause) / Screenshot of doing a search for said token, http://i.imgur.com/Mw2KCgW.jpgIcelock0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Maidens Iron Will Bug/display error The most recent patch notes claim that Iron will increases the maidens' damage by .5% every 10 seconds. In game, the Iron Will buff states that it increases damage by 10% per stack. Which is correct? Someone, somewhere along the line, seems to have misplaced their decimal point, and it would be really nice to have some clarification about what is intended, what is actually happening, and what is being communicated to players in game (and out).Loup0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 follower missions Trying to send my followers on missions and it won't finish . it won't light up to finish it. Just happens on my alliance toon =(Avalarra1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Pet disappears after mounting underwater Whenever I dive into the water with a flying mount, my warlock's pet does not show up after I dismount. I know the pet is active because if I get out of the water, it immediately appears. The same happens if I mount while underwater and fly out of it and into water again. Walking onto dry land always causes to pet to appear.Halska3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 GUILD CHARTER when ever i have anybody try and sign my guild charter it comes up they have already signed and i have nobody that has signed this is on missymooMissquintel0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 broadcast box trouble my broadcast box will not work i cant reset or type in it new messagesWollf1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Flightpath mount disappearing while inflight. So yesterday I got the flightpath mount and took route from my garrison to Yrel's camp in Nagrand, flying over Shattrath I had to exit. I logged back in the next day and the flightpath mount is gone and I'm falling to my death. I know there was this same bug way back in the day which they fixed but now it creeps back in the game?Greeneggsham0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Lost my Summon Great Exarch's Elekk ability Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this issue in, but I am leveling a pally which is now level 44. I was questing in Eastern Plaguelands and got disconnected. When I came back, my Summon Great Exarch's Elekk ability is un-clickable, and when I mouse over it, it says "You have not collected this mount", but I have had it since level 40. Can anyone help? Thanks!Idinah3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Master Riding Greetings, I am trying to get master riding but the trainer is showing that I have insufficient gold. I have enough gold and further research in other forums shows it is a bug. Is this still so or am I missing something else?Fenixsis1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Wintergrasp NEEDS to be fixed I went to Wintergrasp yesterday. It was Horde controlled and there were no walls, no NPC's. Nothing in the whole area. I came out this morning via the portal in Dalaran. It says it is Alliance controlled, but all the banners are Horde banners. No NPC's any where in the zone. Why hasn't it been fixed? From all the posts it seems it has been happening for some time. Please fix it Blizzard!Kickapoo1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Cds are not going on cd. I use an ability that has a CD and it doesn't turn grey. I had this issue a while back and it seemed to go away after a maintenance. Now its back. I'm finding it VERY difficult to track whats on and off cd when everything is shown as off cd.Saarî3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 AFK Bug - So you dont get logged out. I have recently found if I minimize game while its loading a zone or /reloadui and minimize before it loads, the game will not remove you from being AFK. After two hours I came back, clicked on the minimized window, game popped up, loading screen flashed, and I get a red error message in the middle of the screen saying the game could not log me out. Have tried it a few times, works every time, does not remove you from game for being AFK.Shanikans0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Vale eternal blossums, dismount/fall to death Had this happen to me twice now. When flying (manually...not a flight path) from Kun Lai Summit to Vale of Eternal Blossums and you cross over into the Northwest corner of the vale, the game dismounts you and you fall to your death. Don't know if this is phasing or CRZ or what, but it is really annoying. This happened on two different characters, both of which are completely done with both countries (loremaster of pandaria achieve)...no open quests, nothing should be phased. Don't know what the issue is, but please fix it...bad enough of a repair bill, but the graveyard is a long hike from where you die on top of that. Only has happened in the Northwest corner of the Vale, and only when going there from Kun Lai Summit. Due to dailies and whatnot, I crisscross that end of the vale from all kinds of angles with great frequency, and that is the only crossing I have noted the problem on.Adiathna2 Feb 12, 2015