Bug Report

May 6, 2015 Warlock waterwalking glyph doesnt work Sometimes I can walk on water. Other times, I can't. Wish my glyph worked...Euge1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Mind control is causing me to disconnect... Not sure if this is the right place.. don't care About 25% of the time that I use dominate mind in PvP.. I get disconnected from the game.. very rage-inducingGagaven0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Defense At Niuzao Temple Bugged Hey, the August Celestials dailies at Niuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes have been bugged for a couple days now. Whenever I get these dailies, the wrong quest items for that day are spawning instead of the correct quest items, making most of the quests impossible to complete. Just thought I'd report it here, in case it hasn't already been pointed out.Mikha0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 ICC Gunship bugged Encounter starts, but Orgrim's Hammer is way off in the distance.... sort of. I can see the NPC's floating in the air, but the ship isn't there. They're just shooting rockets from a distance from behind the Skybreaker. Tried resetting instance, and multiple pulls. It's doing the same thing every time Other guildies are reporting that it worked for them, so I dunno what's going on, but I submitted a screenshot on twitter to show you guys what I'm seeing on my screen.Enikka2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Brackenspore Mythic Bug Call of the tides is still bugged on bracken spore where you cant see it and take damage from it even when out of its graphic, this happened yesterday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7VP4gd0EsPumpkinpies0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Missing a faction specific music box song After I faction changed from horde to alliance Ive noticed that Im missing the song of Gnomeregan which should be one of the faction specific songs you get from completeing the quest to put the music box together for the first time? I cant seem to find any info on any way to get it again D:Sashido0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 A transmog problem on Pandaren [Ranger Hat] This is the green leather 'Ranger hat' on a pandaren http://i.imgur.com/NFmc2nc.jpg This is the white cloth Russet Hat on a pandaren http://i.imgur.com/GMxf4kv.jpg The issue is that the leather version that you can transmog into cuts off a Pandarens ears, but the white cloth version does not. Other leather hats that you can mog into with the same basic style show the ears. I know it's minor but it would be great to see this fixed. I like my Pandaren ears, and it looks really strange to lose them. Plus the same model item seems to have them. For some reason the leather version does not though.Managan0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 cant tame exotic pets i am beast mastery when i use beast lore it says that they are tamable but when i try to tame it says they are not tamableEulogyed2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Blood-soaked invitation not working I got a blood-soaked invitation off of durg in nagrand today, but it won't let me use it at all. I am not a member of the brawler's guild as evidenced by the fact that all the npcs still tell me I need an invite and I have never received one previously on any character. I did not get the achievement or anything when you first become a member as i was unable to use this upon looting it. Am i missing something?Gatorzz4 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Dismounted while flying over Dalaran I've had this issue a few times over the last few days while flying over seemingly random spots in Dalaran. People are saying this is a common cross-realm server problem but I've only ever encountered it while flying within Dalaran- so I'm not sure if it's related.Citrinna0 May 6, 2015
May 7, 2015 realm loading I've checked connection, system, and all that and the realm I play on the most isn't loading, yes, I can go onto another server and start a new, but, i dont want too. Is there something wrong with bloodhoof?Lizharper1 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 BloodHoof Bull Mount doesn't make Sounds! The mount that drops off of Nakk the Thunderer, Bloodhoof Bull, does not make and sound when you hit the "Mount special" button. His mouth moves and his head sways but no sound at all. He does make footstep sounds when moving and he roars when first mounting him. Please fix!Thunderfrrt2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [Bug] Niuzao Temple Today is Niuzao Temple day for August Celestial dailies. But...the temple is in the wrong phase for the quests offered. Niuzao is supposed to be attacking, but he's standing there. And there are supposed to be wagons to blow up for "The Big Guns" and kunchong to beat for "The Overwhelming Swarm", but they are not present. So it's not possible to complete the quests today.Vralok9 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Twilight wasp pathing problem While doing an apexis daily in Bloodmaul stronghold I found a group of pets who appeared to be stuck, I was doing the daily for maybe 30min and they never got out. It appeared to me that only the ones you could pet battle with were permanently stuck, a few you couldn't battle were walking out but soon got trapped again. http://imgur.com/vXpnC8y (the bug circle, WoW screenshot - sfw) The blue lines are their place of entrapment, stuck between two carts and unable to move around due to a raised rock by the cliffs.Hotmud0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 I cant get back to the worgen starter zone I was playing with a worgen druid I made named Astrophysic and when I reached level 14 I got a spell called teleport moonglade. I used the spell and it teleported me out of the worgen starter zone to moonglade. I used my hearthstone assuming it would take me back but it didn't...it took me to stormwind. I wanted to go back to finish the starter zone but I don't know how. Can someone help?Emporeromega0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Pinchwhistle "Nitro Fuel" + Anti-Magic Shell Is this working as intended? DK's can effectively gain extra runic power for Breath of Sindragosa by having a campfire or Lil' Ragnaros pet out and absorbing the damage with the AMS.Gnosurvivors2 May 6, 2015
May 7, 2015 Right Click Bug Ok problem i am having is at random times if i right click on an npc like a flight master it does nothing. reload ui and reload does does nothing. Only fix is to relog game. It then only lets me right click if i relog each and ever time. Tried reinstalling game and running with no addons for a while. No luck. Tried re-installing windows no luck. Running Windows 8.1 with all updates and tried it with no addons with same issue. Started today when i logged in. Edit: If i wait like 3 minutes or so it does finally work. Latency under 50ms for both local and world. Tried VPN and no luck. Tried reinstalling again with no updates and again no luck.Therenador1 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 A Surly Dwarf Quest: A Surly Dwarf Text: He's opinionated, a bit gruff, and very overbearing, but he's the best damn warrior I've met in ages. Correction: He's a Death Knight, not a warrior.Deydrania0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Ashran Player Cap bug? I have been on at least 4 different Ashrans in the past month and the Illidan one is for sure bugged. Atleast 5 different times now i have done a /who From Illidan and only see 21ish people and i thought this was normal because we share a 4 way server with mal ganis, Kt, and stormrage. After feeling out numbered at every fight ever, This isn't being out played out even kronus being bugged, This is a straight up bigger number group fighting a smaller number group no doubt about it. when you look into the ally group at times you can clearly see upwards to 2 full raids of people to fight sometimes the half a raid worth from horde side. After checking on every server I can now tell you the /who Ashran for both ally and horde servers connected to illidan ashran For horde we have: 21 Illidan, 16 Mal ganis, 1 Kt, 1 Stormrage. = 39 For Ally We have: 41 Kt, 37 Stormrage, 0 illidan, 0 mal ganis. = 78 Come on Blizzard you have to be joking me it took me 4 minutes to /who each server you really think this is fair????? The thing is Illidan and Mal ganis have the numbers but for some reason there is a lock on how many illidan people can join at once so we are stuck at 21ish where Ally Stormrage and KT get to have near 40 from each sever how is this fair???? what is so hard about making sure both raids have the same amount of people. If you think your Ashran is one sided feel free to do the same test i have done it only takes a few minutes and has plainer than day results blizzard cant even count anymore.....Drunkehr8 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Demanding spell effects - some observations Some spell effects seem to reduce framerate more than they should when SSAA is enabled. Generally, enabling SSAA 2x causes framerate to be cut in half as expected, since it's effectively twice as much work for the graphics card, but there are certain effects that hamper performance significantly more than a simple 50% dip in FPS. One such effect is the one used in the Frostbrood Vanquisher mounts from the Icecrown Citadel meta-achievements. To illustrate this, I've taken two screenshots, one without SSAA, and one with. Without SSAA: https://i.imgur.com/p9ybhCC.jpg With SSAA: https://i.imgur.com/JRHWziB.jpg As shown, framerate drops to under 25% of what it was without SSAA in this particular situation. This seems unnaturally demanding, especially for an effect that otherwise doesn't appear that complex on the surface. Perhaps some of these oddly GPU-hungry effects could be reworked so that they don't impact framerate to such a large degree. This testing was done on a Radeon R9 290 GPU. If anyone has different results, please share - I'd be happy to see them!Kodiack9 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 totally tortued atm by defeat carona i have found garon's traile, tracked garona down, cornered garona (and died trying to defeat her), now i want to kill kill kill her but she is nowhere to be found and i am knda like wtf? atm...Rasputïna0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Rhyolith in Firelands 3rd week in a row and no loot drops from him. What the hell is going on? I have submitted a ticket every god damn time this has happened and it still hasn't been fixed.Tiki1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Missing textures in one eye in 3d Vision... So, I realize that 3d vision isn't something that WoW advertises support for; but it used to work. When 6.0.2 dropped, I started experiencing this issue. So, hopefully it's something that's easy to fix, and maybe Blizz will feel like it's a progressive thing to do. It was really neat before it got broken. So, when I have SLI enabled, and I try to activate 3d Vision, many textures (some buildings and almost all creatures and characters) will be completely black in one eye, and totally normal in the other. I have played with tons of settings in game to try to counter-act it, but nothing has an effect. If I turn SLI off, however, everything looks great. With the new character models, and all the new animations in WoD, it looks great, but I need to have SLI enabled to really crank up the settings and enjoy the game in 3d. I didn't throw all my cash at this beast-mode 3d setup just to play WoW on the "good" graphics preset. Thanks in advance for your attention both to this post, and hopefully, to the issue.Grilkore10 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Has "Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls" Been fixed yet?Misako0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Auto Dis-mount when flying in Pandaria I have been auto dis-mounted several times when flying in Pandaria which have led to quite a few deaths. It appears to frequently happen when I am flying from one zone to the next. The mount just disappears and I fall out of the sky. Any ideas why this is happening? I do not have my hands on the keyboard or mouse.Poloblast1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 "There is no direct path to that destination" So I just recently hit 96 on my priest here and so I'm ready to charge off to Spires of Arak for the sweet outpost experience boost. Not to mention I'm eager to unlock various tier 2 buildings for my garrison. In my garrison I picked up the quest to get me started on my adventure in Spires, "Arakkoa Exodus". I then head over to my flight master, who now offers the option "Please fly me to Spires of Arak." However, upon clicking the option I am not flying to my desired destination. Instead, I am greeted with the error message "There is no direct path to that destination!" .... Ummm, what? If I am not mistaken, these special flight master options are supposed to directly fly me to the stated destination. I don't get what's going on here. Please help me, I need to get to the Spires post haste!Sveti161 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Shieldwall daily quests I have recently started doing these dailies to work up rep and complete the storyline quests for the mounts. There are so many bugs with many of the quests that it's becoming increasingly difficult to even complete them. These bugs have been noted since 2013, so it's not something new or unknown and yet still they occur. By ignoring these bugs, it makes trying to complete the storyline and gain rep a lot harder than it should be and taking much more time. So I submitted a ticket. Along with a description of the problems I was encountering, I suggested that perhaps if these bugs are not going to be fixed then perhaps remove the dailies and make both mounts available from the quartermaster with no rep requirement for purchasing. This was part of the GM response to my ticket: "Unfortunately, we have to focus more on making sure that the end-game content is where it needs to be, as far as prioritizing bugs." Really? If this is true then that's rather disappointing. I can understand that end-game content is important, but I'm failing to see how older content could be considered less so. It seems to be rather a narrow view when you realise how many new players you have to the game (and you're continuing to encourage new players). How do you think they will view these barriers to their individual progression on the way to the end-game. I imagine they might just feel that they've paid money for a second rate gaming experience. Perhaps some may think this poor quality extends further and not bother to resub. I know I would. I fully understand you prioritise and deploy resources to balance the need to provide new content and fix problems that the bulk of your player base is experiencing, but to completely ignore the old content issues (for years) is rather short sighted. By doing so you're actually undermining what you're trying to achieve. If the Shieldwall dailies (for example) cannot be fixed, if you deem the problems with them too labour intensive to be considered viable, then take them out and provide an alternative to get the rep rewards, please.Bétenoire1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Blackhand's Crucible LFR: Elevator Disconnect So I was playing one instance of LFR and got disconnected by doing this: Staying below the elevator for Blackhand and jumping to get over the elevator floor. Did that twice.Yila0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 special action bars blurred. Case in point if you're doing darkmoon faire ring toss and the special action bar that pops across the screen show how many hoops you have. it's blured And Fireland when fighting the firehawk were the special action bar apears for how many Feathers you picked up. Are blured Game run fine, even when switching to vechial action keys going in and out segie vechials but when there a special icon it blurs. Like in Twlight Raid when fight the boss with the icon that shows your Courrption level. Blurred and streched across the screenSeger1 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 ferals can 3 shot fully geared ppl in pvp It must be a bug.. cause its like.. once a feral pops his cds.. he can triple stun kill ppl.. surely blizzard this wasn't your plan?Noswagfosho0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 OK, I am Seriously Angry...No Direct Flight Path... I'm slow...so what. I have my main at 100...quests to new zone..talk to Flight Master..BOOM I'm There. Now I just hit 97 on my pally after taking my time and get quest to spires of Arak...run to Flight Master...NO frigging Direct Path and I am Stuck, can not get there, cannot continuing Leveling which is what the Heck I pay my monthly fee for. I just spent well over 40,000 gold for upgraded heir looms to finish getting my several lvl 92 plus toons to 100 and Now I find the flight paths are F'cked up. Money or Gold back is what I what unless this is fixed ASAP. I read of the issue earlier today but I mistakenly thought Blizz would have fixed it. Seriously....47,000 gold in heirloom spent or Subscription money back...I play for Alts. :(Galandrya15 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Molten Core progress bug Today one of my friend who already has a Molten Core progress (11/12) invited me to his team (only two of us in the team), and then I went to Molten Core while my friend stayed in his garrison. But as soon as I got in Molten Core it popped out saying the progress is 12/12, and there was only an "accept" button which I can click. I just got out of Molten Core without clicking the "accept" button. Then I checked my progress, it became 12/12 (It was 0/12 before I got in). I don't know why my progress can jumped to 12/12, while none of us has a 12/12 progressMomoshu0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Can I report an NPC for spam? ... ... Please note the time stamps - this fills my chat box and is highly distracting ... not a *huge* issue, but I know it has been fixed before.Jayyson0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Will rings on darkmoon island ever be fixed? As the title says, will they? This is getting tiring.Temhoo10 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Salhet the tactician quest (Uldum) Anyone else having trouble completing this quest. I have tried a number of different tricks and nothing worked. It is leading me to believe it is currently at a point where it can't be completed.Assaela1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Conclave of Wind - Unlootable So I have come to the conclusion that YOU Blizzard, just don't give a !@#$ anymore. This bug as been going on for months now and you have yet to lift a finger as far as I'm concerned. I am tired of having to make tickets to have the loot and gold I should have gotten mailed to me. I am also tired of them not including the 120+ gold that they always drop on 25 h. Act like the billion dollar company that you are and start actually fixing %^-*.Raikami0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Can't enter karazhan I was using my level 90 shaman and decided to run karazhan but when I entered says ''you must be level 68 to enter''Watchi1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Can't Learn Journeyman Riding at 40 My Alliance Pandaren Priest, Jishi-Gorefiend, is level 46, and once she hit level 40, like all characters, my spell book said see a riding trainer for journeyman. Still says that. Every trainer I visit has no options for me at all.Kinternation2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Madness of Deathwing and Hunter Pet issues I heard other people say they've read about this issue, but I couldn't find anything on it. Tonight in DS, Deathwing's arm tentacles were acting oddly. The claws kept moving around on the platform. There were quite a few times this caused a major issue with my pet, every time I hit Kill Command I was told no path could be found...I was unable to use Kill Command for a fair portion of the fight. Others in the party were having minor targeting issues because of the movement, but being the only BM hunter there I was the only one who suffered a drop in dps because of it. My pets have had other troubles as well. In that same DS my pet disappeared completely after pulling Deathwing. On Spine, I know this has been reported before but...I cannot use Bestial Wrath if my pet is heading towards or already attacking the Burning Tendons, and sometimes I cannot use Kill Command. In Tempest Keep while fighting Kael'Thas, my pet would often just sit there doing nothing no matter what keys I pressed. I tried to dismiss it a few times and was met with an error telling me my pet was not in my line of sight, right in front of my character. In Dire Maul in Immol'thar's room my pet does the same thing. It will just stop doing anything until I dismiss it or run far enough away from it that it despawns on its own. Also, during fights like Warmaster Blackthorn, when all the ranged dps is on Gariona...our pets are entirely useless against Gariona. I realise this isn't a bug, but it IS disappointing and annoying. Dire Beast is entirely useless at that point unless you have Blackthorn targeted. I didn't think about it and used it on Gariona and watched my beast fall to oblivion rather than aid me in battle. I know it is my fault and I assume it isn't a bug at all, but it's disappointing either way.Amberlynh6 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Leveled but no "You Reached" scene pop-up So, just as the title says...I leveled an alt just a few hours ago, and upon reaching a new level there was no alert appearing on my screen in any way. I still have the chat alert for it, saying both I and my pet had reached a new level, but the usual that pops up in gold letters across the middle of the screen is missing for some reason. Not sure when this started or what might be causing it, but I haven't messed with any settings as of late.Zäeon2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 followers not having an ability when it indic I've tried to assign Mulvrick to the alchemy lab in my garrison. He is there on other toons but for some reason for my lock it tells me he doesn't have the alchemy ability when it clearly states he does.Pyrelina0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Darkmoon Faire Races Hello, everyone! I have recently found what I believe to be a bug in the Darkmoon Faire. We have been privileged with some fun new dailies around the mysterious island, but unfortunately, the exotics from faraway lands seem to have brought some glitches with them. I am currently on my level 61 Draenei Warrior completed the two daily faire races around the island. However, upon completion of both quests, I have received the exact clump of 3 (I believe, or around there) achievements for doing certain things during the race. I am also rewarding with a goodie-bag each time as normal, but I can spam the dailies as much as I want. The blue "!" is over the NPCs' heads no matter how many times I complete the quests, but I no longer receive any rewards after my first race on either side of the island. I understand if the never-ending opportunity to do the fun races is intentional, but I would imagine you would have to pay with a token to complete them after you've already done the daily itself. Thanks for reading; please let me know what you have experienced.Wildspirit2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Kargath Bladefist animation errors (Highmaul) So I noticed this a while ago, but have been neglecting to report this. This is one of those obviously visible issues, but I havent seen any reports on the forum pertaining to this. This bug takes place during the first boss encounter in the Highmaul raid instance for all difficulties. This is purely a visual issue and has no impact on the fight itself. This animation error appears to have appeared either after patch 6.1 or a patch before it. When Kargath first jumps into the arena, he will first use the animations that Garrosh used for the Siege of Orgrimmar fight when he goes into the room to infuse himself with the heart of Y'Shaarj. Everything will be working as it should up until he uses Chain Hurl. He would visually be swinging the players with chains, but this animation appears to be missing. http://i.imgur.com/QOWBt0z.jpg?1 Directly after this attack, he'll go to use Berserker Rush, but he remains unanimated for the duration of this attack, sliding after his intended victim until he steps into a fire trap, and becomes properly animated once more... atleast until he uses Chain Hurl again. http://i.imgur.com/jdBIlH6.jpg?1 Its hard to really show the issue as well with the images not animated, but I think the chain hurl screenshot speaks for itself. Hopefully this can be fixed by the next patch, it ruins what is otherwise a cool looking fight visually.Ralo0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Flight Path "World Server Is Down" I took a flight path from The Exodar to Rut'theran Village, only to get logged out in The Veiled Sea, and permanently unable to continue with the character. Any attempts to log into the character result in a "World server is down" message, for the last few days. Thanks for looking into it. That is all.Turaud1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Brewmaster PVP 2 piece bonus bug Basically I don't get the bonus proc after I use roll or chi torpedo. Anyone knows why?Megaboice0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Scouting Missives are Full of Bugs So I pick up a scouting missive (everbloom wilds) to get some apexis while I try to trigger an invasion and it has been nothing but a buggy mess of an experience. First I get to the area and use the missive and my area on my minimap goes blue and the quest goes into my log like it should but I get no progress bar. I try reloading-nothing I think meh, itll ding done when I get enough-nope Finally upon logging into a different toon and coming back I get my progress bar and finish the quest. So, I head back to turn it in n now I have the ? on my minimap but the NPC is bugged and has no ? over his head and I cannot interact with him at all...... So, do I now have to try some hidden combination of reloading, reclogging and leaving the zone and returning to get this to work right? Why do they even have betas and PTRs? I mean there's no real content here, the apexis dailies have been here since xpac launch. All they had to do was code in a quest drop item and a turn in. Cmon Blizz ur losing us quickly with all this RNG, lack of polish to show u care about the players and all the negativity building up around us. Honestly if it wasn't for my guildies and raid nights I would've left this game a while back and I cant count how many other posts Ive seen with the same sentiment. Sorry for the frustration coming through here but its just that, frustrating. Edit for location of missiveKanabal1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Shrine of Two Moons not an inn Whenever I hearth to Shrine of Two Moons on this character I don't get the inn status that gives me rest (though I don't get any at 90) and lets me instantly log out. I have to wait 20 seconds to log out, even though I'm inside the Shrine and I should be considered in an inn. This is my only character with a hearth bound to the upstairs inn. So, maybe that's where the bug is. I guess I could just change my hearth location and find out. But, since I'm reporting a bug I might as well leave the bug in place a while in case you want to check it out.Pumpkin8 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Please stop ignoring my sound settings. I have sound turned off, yet sound still plays during cinematic. Very annoying.Oreye3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Invalid Target Upon entering Dire Maul on my level 41 Night Elf hunter, I could not use abilitys on the enemys. I have continued to log out and back in along with reloading to see if this fixes the problem.. It did not. I can still use Flare and right clikc to auto attack, but I cannot use abilitys on enemys, such as Explosive Shot or Arcane Shot. I attempted to open a ticket via In-game issue, but there was not a section for the problem I am experiencing. Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!ßutt2 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Heirloom item disappeared with price change I had gotten the Venerable Mass of McGowan, and somehow it disappeared when they changed the heirloom items to be multi-level & lowered the price in the Darkmoon Faire. I know I had it, but can't find which toon it was on & the automated help system in the Battle.net site keeps sending me in circles. The last I remember seeing it was on this toon. Is there any way I can get help finding it? I shouldn't have to rebuy it. Edit: I realize it's been a while since the patch that altered it, but I'd been away from the game for a whileElesdalaa1 May 5, 2015