Bug Report

Nov 3 M'uru not spawning? Doing Sunwell tonight and I came up to M'uru's room but he's not there. Never pulled him, there's a wall preventing me from going to Kil'jaedan so he's not dead. He's just not there. Anyone else have this issue this week?Ningjiing90 Nov 3
Nov 3 Mouse Accelerates Outta Control! Hello friendos, I've had this problem for a few months now. Took a few months off, came back, same issue. It isn't addons, it isn't the mouse, it isn't a mouse acceleration or dpi issue. I've googled this issue and seen multiple forum posts, reddit threads, etc. explaining similar issues - and the result is changing some mouse checkbox in the properties while running as administrator on WoW-64.exe... but I'm using my BNet Client..and would like to continue doing so. This problem occurs whenever I hold right click to move my character/rotate the screen. I've been playing this game since early Vanilla and have never had this issue in my life. I even built a new PC and the issue is still happening... Windows 10, Razer Deathadder Chroma, ...whatever info you experts need, let me know. Cause i'm stuck :(Awåke5 Nov 3
Nov 3 Summon favorite mount Summon favorite mount always summons the same mount for me which is Hearthsteed or sky golem. I have like 10 mounts set as favorite and I always summon the same two. Does anyone else notice this?Sinstyler2 Nov 3
Nov 3 Character stuck after Invasion scenario After an invasion scenario, my character gets stuck when I am teleported back to the quest turn in. Logging out and back in again releases my character and I am able to move again. People in my group near me report that they cannot see my character when it is stuck, and appears as if I am phased. I can see them, and was even able to jump on one of their three seater mounts. Once I jumped off the mount, I was unable to move again. This has happened on multiple characters and has happened to my friends as well.Dynah42 Nov 3
Nov 3 Presently stuck in combat. At 12:52am, Nordrassil server time, I started writing this comment as I traveled north in Azsuna from The Ruined Sanctum. I ran all the way to the Ley-Ruins of Zarkhenar before I was able to leave combat, because that was when my hearthstone's cooldown ended. I would have used it sooner to escape the zone otherwise. Have any inkling of a clue as to why my combat lasted so long?Dragontana2 Nov 3
Nov 3 Tankard o' Terror bug i hope blizz see's this bug listed buy holten earlier https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759259930Narylle0 Nov 3
Nov 3 Tremendous Tankard O' Terror not appearing i think there is is glitch Tremendous Tankard O' Terror http://www.wowhead.com/item=117379/tremendous-tankard-o-terror&bonus=3628 is not showing up in some of my toons transmog menu i would transmog it for leveling on my low level alts to hide my weapon when sheath. it was just a nice feature that blizz made most of the holiday weapons transmogable at low levels "Frostscythe of Lord Ahune" is also really cool to t-mog on a alt just thought i would tell yall about this glitch hope blizzard fixes this (note) i did originally post this on the transmog forum but on second thought i think i should post this to the Bug Report i think this qualifies as a bugHolten3 Nov 3
Nov 3 Tremendous Tankard o' Terror A few really strange occurrences with this item (the 1H Mace, not the Off-hand, which is called the Terrific Tankard), as follows: Will not show up in the Appearances tab (under the mace category, obviously) at all for some characters, notably those under level 100. Is not transmoggable under level 100 regardless if you obtain a lower-level version of the item (I personally have both a 100 and 55 soulbound, the 55 who obtained it can't transmog to it). In relation to the second point, the Terrific Tankard (the off-hand) does not have a level requirement when transmogging. After obtaining a level 90 version of one, I'm successfully able to mog to it on very low level characters, even those under the minimal threshold to do the Direbrewfest Dungeon (46).Sparx4 Nov 3
Nov 3 Transmog: Appearance Library Bug Reports Hi friends, the transmog wardrobe is here! This is a colossal sized system even by World of Warcraft standards and we’re almost positive that it isn’t error-free. Here is a thread for you to help us identify any issues with the system, as well as some frequently asked questions that will hopefully head off reports. Despite the engineering scale of the appearance library, the actual act of transmogrifying items should feel familiar and mostly unchanged*. The addition of the transmog wardrobe lets you share progress among multiple characters. *the exception is, of course, low level Mail armor items that have been converted to Plate armor. We recognize that this leaves a lot of holes in Hunter and Shaman minimalist transmogs, and we want to re-add support for these in the future. Freeing up your inventory space and void storage opens up a lot more design freedom for us to add lots of visual variations without worrying about whether or not you have room for them, and we’re going to take advantage of this in the future – just not all at once, and not right now. The Ensemble items for the Scarlet Crusade armor are an example of a how we may approach this going forward. We’ll be listening to community feedback about which visuals are the highest priority to add in the near future. What this thread is for: • This item can’t be transmogged, and it should be based on the criteria outlined in this thread • This item isn’t being added to my appearances correctly • An item shows up as uncollected in the appearance library, but this item isn’t obtainable anymore (or is only obtainable on the Black Market) First things first: what makes an item eligible to be added to your appearance library? Here’s the comprehensive list of questions, to which you must answer Yes To All. 1. Can you equip the item? 2. Does equipping the item retain the bonus from your Armor Skills passive? (Really, this just means it needs to be the armor type you’re supposed to be wearing) 3. Is it bound to you? (The item must be permanently soulbound, trading an item during the grace period timer will revoke the appearance) 4. Is it at least Uncommon quality? The stats on the item don’t matter, and whether or not your spec is “intended” to use it doesn’t matter; Resto Shamans can still add Two-Hand Axes to their wardrobe, since Shamans know how to wield axes. In fact, you will get credit for any quest rewards you could equip that don’t have the right stats on them, even if we don’t show you the rewards! This applies to any non-repeatable quests you’ve ever done, and anything that’s in your inventory or void storage when you log in. So now you have added things to your appearance library, and want to apply them to another character. The rules on who can use an Appearance are also relatively straightforward: • Character attempting to transmogrify is eligible to equip the item (including class, reputation, and level requirements) • Armor appearances can only be applied to other items of that same type (example: Mail can’t transmog to anything but Mail) • For weapons, that the source and destination items have a similar animation style (example: can’t transmog Polearms to Daggers, or vice versa) • Appearances attached to items awarded from quests require the character to be eligible to participate in that expansion. More plainly stated, you can’t use Wrath of the Lich King quest rewards until you’re eligible to quest in Wrath of the Lich King. And of course, there’s a catch: we feel some items shouldn’t be transmogrifiable. These items include but are not limited to: holiday apparel, Legendary weapons, and a few others like the Peon’s Mining Pick that have special reasons for not being eligible. We typically reserve this for items of a goofy nature, or seasonal items. Which leads to me to the last part, which is what this thread is NOT for: • Please change the rules of what is allowed to be transmogrified • Please change the rules of what is added to my appearances collection • Please add/change/replace/invent color shifts of existing items • Please change this item which is now plate back to mail You are welcome to discuss these topics in other threads, and we’re listening, but this is a bug report forum so let’s stick to the bugs. Thanks for your help!Zugsworth906 Nov 3
Nov 3 Character shows on my account but is not mine Orlyia directed me here from a post I made on the CS forum. At some point, I apparently deleted a level 1 character from my account (the character I am currently posting on), and someone else chose the name for their character. Today, when I logged in to Worldofwarcraft.com, this other person's character on a battle.net account unrelated to mine, a level 110 Tauren Priest, began showing up as the default character on my account and is available to select using the "View All My Characters" option. This only happens when I log on to my account on Worldofwarcraft.com (the character is not available on the drop-down menu on the forums), and persists through logging out and back in, regardless of browser. https://imgur.com/a/BOAQOMadness0 Nov 3
Nov 3 Dalaran Underbelly instancing bug Dalaran Underbelly goes full on PvP. You die. Res at graveyard and hop down well to enter the underbelly. Get to corpse. "You must enter the instance to recover your corpse." Happening every time.Thaanne21 Nov 3
Nov 3 Bug with Flight Master's whistle near Tomb So I did the "Tomb Raidering" quest in Broken Shore and while standing where the chest was, I used the Whistle. I ended up being teleported into the Cathedral.Kaieryn0 Nov 3
Nov 3 Field Medic Title Any news on this title being account wide? It originally was earlier this year and stopped being after 7.2.Velyr0 Nov 3
Nov 3 [Bug]Warframe instant disconnect In combat, use warframe, disconnected 51900319 (which is happening all too frequently thanks to the long load screens that havent been fixed), log inb and yeah you are dead and warframe (that you didnt actually get to USE) is now on a 10 min CD. Has happened in various areas of Argus. Dismount from warframe, fall through world , disconnected 51900319 Use warframe, disconnect 51900319.Aehl0 Nov 3
Nov 3 Moving Alliance Vanguard Rep to Inactive I've moved all my pre-Cataclysm reps to inactive and discovered that Alliance Vanguard (under Wrath of the Lich King) cannot be moved to inactive. Not a major thing but since I'm a bit OC, it tends to stand out when I open my reputation tab hehe.Moringa9 Nov 3
Nov 3 Mythic Gorefiend Trying to 2 man Mythic Gorefiend and the auto-kill and reset is happening every pull. We were able to do this for a couple of weeks just 2 of us. This week we can't get past gorefiend.Nicelogs0 Nov 3
Nov 3 To The Afterlife Kill Credit I haven't seen this anywhere else, so I'm at a loss... (And it ends soon!) People can kill me (in costume), but I can't kill them (also in costume)... I can get them down to very low health, but no matter how many times I smack them (with the special skill) while they're at basically no HP, they never get the flare / get booted out of costume (they just stay at 1hp), and I don't get the credit... I tried this in the cemetery (where other people were getting the achievement) and outside of SW (in Elwynn Forest), in various specs, not in a form, after using a different toy costume, after a relog... Other ideas?Taswind1 Nov 3
Nov 3 Died talking to Odyn in M:ToV after fight. During a chosen run I went to get ported to guarm and died 2 weeks in a row. My log didn't show that I had taken damage. The only information that seems applicable is I also died to a summon shortly after and had recently race changed the day before it started. My chosen buff dropped because of this, ruining my run.Kurtani10 Nov 3
Nov 3 KJ P3 transition - pets no dmg In light of the BM Hunter (and others) incidental buff to pets during early reset hours, I believe it has inadvertently affected BM hunters ability to damage Shadowsoul adds (P3 KJ transition ghosts) with our pet abilities. I believe they are not receiving Illidan's buff and thus missing consistently. Please see the links below, a few transition attempts, both BM hunters alive for the duration. Once from this evening, once from last Thursday. (Tonight) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/94MvL7djtyNr8nkG#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=1&type=damage-done&target=91 (Specifically Pawzies tonight -- please see pet miss chance) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/94MvL7djtyNr8nkG#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=1&type=damage-done&target=91&source=24 (Last Thursday) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CFg1r76cGwkjW2Z3#boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=1&type=damage-done&target=80 Appreciate your quick review and assistance. Thank you in advance!Pawzies19 Nov 3
Nov 3 Can't Delete Death Knight I logged into this character for the first time in over a year to delete it. But there's mail waiting for me, which I can't get since there is no mailbox for me to receive it from. Why is there mail when I haven't logged in for a year? I know, she's got no weapon and there's an arrow pointing at the empty weapon slot telling me they have put a weapon in it. And they've changed her spec. I don't care. I just want to delete this character. I don't want to put in a ticket and be told to go to wowhead, figure out what the problem is, and fix it myself.Koltirra6 Nov 3
Nov 3 Elisande time stop bug Who - Lorthy What - Timestop debuff does not clear on phase transition. Debuff remained after boss kill. Took logging off character, logging onto another character and waiting for first character to come offline to clear debuff (could not teleport, hearth, summon) Where - Jubei'thos, The Nighthold Raid instance (normal) When - After first time stop, debuff remained on character for the rest of the encounter (approx 10pm server time). No other players in encounter were affected. Debuff persisted after encounter was finished. How - First time this has happened.Lorthy11 Nov 3
Nov 3 Class Dismissed Highmountain WQ Bugged? The legion invasion world quest in highmountain will not allow me to destroy the tomes or portals. Is it because I'm only level 99? It has let me do every other legion invasion world quest.Wyldemage3 Nov 3
Nov 2 [Bug] Brew of the Month drinks in your mail Some characters who are subscribed to the Brew of the Month club for some reason don't get new brew at the start of each month in the mail despite still having the quest flagged as complete, this can be problematic for characters who still don't have the Brew of the Year achievement.Alasander9 Nov 2
Nov 2 Porting to wrong location. I have had this happen to me a number of times so I thought I would make this post to see if this happening to anyone else and if there is a fix. Take the portal to outland ( Hellfire Pinesula) and wind up in stormshield).Avienus0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Forced Personal Loot in Dungeons, Raids Currently, Personal Loot is FORCED on when running old dungeons and raids, even when solo. This means that the ONLY bind-on-pickup items that will drop from bosses will be those that are listed under the boss' "Loot" list in the Dungeon Journal, when using the Gear Filter and filtering for your class. Why is this a problem? Why would you care if bind-on-pickup items you can't even use drop? Simple answer: there are certain items which may not be "intended" for your class that nevertheless CAN BE USED and CAN BE TRANSMOGGED by your class that WILL NO LONGER DROP! Example: in the Sunken Temple, the last boss, Eranikus, has a high chance to drop the item "Dire Nail". This is a dagger. Daggers are usable by Demon Hunters and if I acquired the item, I could transmog it. HOWEVER, if I kill Eranikus on my Demon Hunter, he will NEVER drop the "Dire Nail" because for some insane reason it is not set as "suitable" for a Demon Hunter. There are COUNTLESS other ways this can screw someone over who is looking for transmog pieces. There used to be a method by which to get around this: you could create a premade group, set it to Raid, change the loot method to Free for All or Group, and then all items would once again drop. However, at least as of 7.3, this NO LONGER WORKS. The ONLY way to get bind-on-pickup items not for your class to drop, for example, would be to invite players of varying classes to the group/raid. In short, here is the bug, which I hope beyond hope is not some bizarre, stupid "feature": when running through old content, Personal Loot is ENFORCED, preventing non-class bind-on-pickup items from dropping, which thus prevents your class from obtaining certain transmog items altogether UNLESS you run the same dungeon while in an actual group and someone else lets you loot the item. This makes farming for transmogs incredibly inefficient and BORING. Farming for transmogs was, prior to this, a great deal of fun and a great way to relive old content. Please fix this!Betheziel2 Nov 2
Nov 2 Mage Tower Tint Bug I've cleared the mage tower on all 4 specs on my druid, and subsequently did 10 different dungeons. The particular tint was unlocked for 3 specs except for restoration. I've tried doing more dungeons and it remains locked. Is there anyone who will be able to help with this?Literally1 Nov 2
Nov 2 Characters sometimes get stuck when.. Using the Argus teleport pads. I hit teleport, my character doesn't teleport and now I'm unable to move or cast or do anything and I am forced to do a full logoutAnnakiet0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Sunwell Plateau M'uru missing I have ran Sunwell Plateau multiple times since legion was released after i had reached 110 and m'uru was missing every time, with it not being there went back to kill every mob thinking it was the problem and it was a waste of time because he still wasn't there. I have killed all bosses except him and Kil'jaeden as there is an invisible wall blocking final boss. If Someone can give me a fix for this it would be great thanks.Tundel27 Nov 2
Nov 2 Battlenet the new social changes Not sure if this has been fixed yet but when the new recent changes to the social tab went live I could see old chats from friends , (who turned out not to be friends) that I removed but still showing in the list of chats. Hopefully its a glitch that has been fixed.Silversteel0 Nov 2
Nov 2 High Centuriom Tormmok bugged Well, as I've looked before, High Centuriom Tormmok is bugged. No reaction. Freezed. No way to do the quest to get him as follower. A little detail: Tormmok is one of the few bodyguards of the game... Any help with this? PS: I've already reconnected, reloaded and all the tips to "unlock" him... NEMESIS SERVERMephits11 Nov 2
Nov 2 Weigh Anchor.. no npc I've had weigh anchor since it was available and the npc has never been there. I was hoping it would get fixed or something but nothing yet. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this or any news on it?Nurcey1 Nov 2
Nov 2 Looming Over Me Quest Looming Over Me Quest is not showing loom. I have did everything, logged, left game, abandoned quest and retook it. Had a guildie come over and she has tailoring and could not see it. Found Youtube videos and shows the exact place my mini-map shows and it is STILL not there. Hard to do a quest when you can't find pieces.Kabooma1 Nov 2
Nov 2 M Nightbane dropping 875 loot I assume this was just over looked, since usually Nightbane drops gear higher ilvl to the other bosses in the dungeon. But now he drops gear 10 ilvl lower than the rest of the dungeon.Vekzd2 Nov 2
Nov 2 No achievement or loot from killing Halion This is a minor thing really, but wanted to bring it up where it could eventually get fixed after more serious problems are addressed. I recently killed Halion in 10m Ruby Sanctum solo last night and got no achievement and was unable to loot him.Quintùs68 Nov 2
Nov 2 Legendaries and Broken RNG I now have 4 different level 110 character and about 2-3 more character in legion content. Over the months of on and off play from when Legion first came out I've only EVER got a SINGLE legendary TOTAL. Not 1 per character just a single legendary on my account as a whole and I am still waiting on literally my second drop from all my characters. This is extremely bad gameplay wise since the player base kinda makes it seem you NEED legendaries but it completely dictated by RNG. I'm aware of the tokens but does me nothing since I need to have every legendary for a spec. That is laughable and I do hope next expansion they do away with legendaries or change the token system. I'm getting pretty furstrated with how I was told to get legendaries that I had to do litterally every WQ, do emissaries, LFR, Heroic/Mythic Dungeons etc all the while trying to gear up and quest to unlock Seat and Court of Stars dungeons. Somehow I am inclined to believe the rng is just broken for me. at least 6+ months played and a single legendary sounds fishy to meZur0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Mounts on my account jumped by 50 last night Mount total on my account jumped by 52 last night and new mounts acquired aren't getting credited to any achievements. I was sitting at 249 mounts for weeks, got 1 new mount last night and count jumped to 301. Picked up 2 more since, count now at 303. None are counting toward achievements. So my gains toward any achievements seem frozen. I tried help ticket, no help coming there. How do I resolve? My actual mount count should be 253 (with Mountacular), not 303. So it's not like I'm asking for something I don't have. I have too much, and no achievement.Nightmagic3 Nov 2
Nov 2 KJ bugg, Pet dmg on adds ever since last patch or so pets haven't been able to hit the Shadowsoul adds in illidan phase on mythic kJ, please fix this, getting beat by healers in dps is a joke, you would fix this if it was any kind of a DPS gain, of course you dont fix it when its a big dps loss. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FDXk4KgCZh81y2vV#fight=25&type=damage-done&target=57Sgmx0 Nov 2
Nov 2 MSV, spirit kings bugged I was doing 10 man MSV with another player, for Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm. After we "defeat" spirit kings, the 4th boss, Meng, was still there, unattackable, 0 health, and keep casting Maddening Shout, while other bosses are lootable. When we loot the boss, only 1 item dropped, but all other bosses in MSV have 2 items drop. Please fix this.Pínápplé55 Nov 2
Nov 2 Contender Costume Druids So, apparently Druids can use flight form while in the Day of the Dead Contender costume, and it not only HIDES the fact they're fighting (unless you check for the buff), but it also allows them to swoop in from flight form and steal "kills" essentially taking all of the fun out of the fights in the first place.Moxximink0 Nov 2
Nov 2 Shadow Priest Rave Party? o.O It's been an ongoing problem for quite a while, not sure if it's just me, or if other people are having the same issue. While in Shadowform, on my Night Elf Female Shadow Priest, who has transmogged Robes; when she runs/walks, the space on her legs that usually is filled by the pixels stretching from the robe patterning across, is now 'whited out', as in, there are no shaded or even displayed patterning there, just the purple-tinted (very, very bright) fill-in. It's gotten to the point where it's quite annoying to look at - it stretches normally like it's supposed to when not in Shadowform, but when in Shadowform, it's basically constant regardless of direction whenever she's moving. It's worse when strafing or looking at her from the side (not so noticeable from straight-on front or back). I have screenshots that I've been trying to submit via ticket to show you what I mean, but there's no option to send those in without basically filling out a ticket for another issue where I can put it in there. You guys have removed the 'my issue isn't listed here' option, so I can't even go that route :C.Dominitari0 Nov 2
Nov 2 messages not really an in-game bug but I have noticed that when I open the Blizzard Launcher it tells me that I have a new message. only problem is that it is a message that I received in-game the day before. and yes, I did have the Launcher open while I was playing; I always do. surely the Launcher app should be able to tell what messages are new and what aren'tBasshunter1 Nov 2
Nov 2 Multiple issues All problems are on Dalaran Char: Moosogony What: The last tome for the DIsc priest hidden is borked in BRH. Ran the other 11 with zero problems, and that one is missing. When: Ongoing How: Tried dungeon again. Will continue. Char: Moosterious What: Arms hidden is not spawning. When: Ongoing How: No matter how many times a day I check(over the last 1 1/2 months), it will not spawn. Char: Moosterious What: Rare Elite Shar'Thos is not spawning When: Ongoing How: Cannot run this part of the quest because the rare has not spawned for months. Not a bug, but who's brilliant(notice the sarcasm here) idea was it to put a 19 hour IN-GAME timer debuff on the Outlaw Rogue's hidden line because you gave a wrong answer to the stupid dragon? First, WHY was that even implemented? Secondly, has no one heard of alts? The MOST that should have been is 24hrs realm time. EXTREMELY piss poor implementation here.Moosogony0 Nov 2
Nov 1 Duroc Ironjaw Still Hanging Around It's 3:30 Blizzard-Time. Hallow's End ended 4.5 hours ago, but Duroc Ironjaw is still hanging around the Legerdemain, still giving out the "Crooked Tree" quest. Someone needs to tell him his shift is over, that he doesn't have to go home, but he can't stay here. This is my only character, out of 9, that sees him. Except for this one, characters that never accepted or did the quest can't see him.Esthergyn0 Nov 1
Nov 1 Lady and the Child Since 7.3.2 Lady and the Child's extra moonfire seems to be pulling bosses not in combat with. Few sources this has happened so far: Pulling crab pack patting next to Serpentrix. Hitting mobs in Harjatan's room. Clearing Curators room. Can pull Moroes while clearing the room. Hitting the pack in front of Corstilax.Inxert1 Nov 1
Nov 1 Brew of the month Today all of a sudden, I get Brew of the Month mail on the two of my toons that have this. Haven't seen this in ages (is it even still supposed to be active monthly?) but that's not even the problem anyway. Problem is, after accepting the wine etc. and the letter I still can't delete the mail. It just stays in my mailbox with the letter attachment still there and clicking it is does nothing. I've seen this kinda thing before and it always just goes away eventually but still - thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone is suffering from this or has any ideas on how to get rid of it quicker.Nicotene2 Nov 1
Nov 1 Ulduar 25 Razorscale Bug Went into Ulduar 25 today to try and get Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25 Player) and she was barely doing any damage to the Guardians. I had them at or around 5% and the most she would do was take off about 1% health. When she would actually manage to kill one it did not give me credit towards the achievement.Kujaroth10 Nov 1
Nov 1 PvP World Quests missing Glad gear Since patch 7.3.2, the PvP world quests are only offering Combatant gear to players as rewards regardless of Prestige/honor level. Prior to patch 7.3.2, the functionality was that players up to Honor 50 would have a higher chance of Gladiator-level gear appearing as rewards and players that had hit at least Prestige 1 would be guaranteed Gladiator-level rewards going forward.Thecheat1 Nov 1
Nov 1 Jumping disconnects players For the love of God, fix this. It happens all over the place -- I appreciate your effort to get me to stop jumping and thereby reduce my carpal tunnel, but it's not gonna work. I believe this started a patch or two ago and everyone I know has to deal with it. Most. Annoying. Bug. Ever.Hofleurette55 Nov 1
Nov 1 Sha of anger loot bug Sha of Anger world boss didn't drop anything for me. Not even gold. The mouse loot icon even is there when i hover over him but loot window does not come up unless i spam click and then there is no loot when it does pop up. i can infinitely click loot but nothing. plz help, farming this world boss for the mount is such a pain since weekly resets still exist on old expansions.Devourment2 Nov 1
Nov 1 [Bug] Spell not learned This is an issue with talents that I figured out how to reproduce. 1) Take a talent that gives you an active ability 2) Put that ability on your action bar somewhere 3) Swap that talent out for another option at the same level that is also an active ability 4) The icon for the talent on your bars will change to the new one but it will not work, it will say "spell not learned" if you try to use it. In order to use it, you have to drag the talent onto your bars again I think what's happening is the icon changes to the new spell, but it's still trying to cast the old one.Vralok2 Nov 1