Bug Report

Feb 22, 2015 Brawlers guild bugs: Hexos, Anthracite So I have been going through finishing up all the brawlers guild bosses and I have run into two issues. Anthracite does not give the player the extra action button required to be able to kill him, without it you cannot put the cooling debuff on him in order to be able to dps him down. Hexos is not turning with the player and is completely stationary, this is really frustrating as turning to put him through the gaps in the maze and dpsing him at the same time requires him to be in front of you, when you turn your back on him you cant hit him with casts. Even though you can still navigate through the maze by facing the direction needed, it is causing casts to clip and be wasted time.Lukien1 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Prepare for Battle Bringing my last lvl 90 to WoD , which is a mage btw, I portal back to Org before getting my garrison stone. Now it won't let me back into the portal. I need some help here guys. I even did all the blasted land thread, thinking that may help, no luck.........(Dazed and Confused) Im on the quest Prepare for Battle, where you get the 30 Blackrock WeaponsBankofva0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Cloak of Shadows sometimes works, Hans/Frans When using Cloak of Shadows to negate Searing Plates, sometimes I immune the entire damage, other times I do not. After the raid night is over I'll provide relevant logs showing this behavior. Edit for WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YhbdZ4xqyaPkXcQv#type=damage-taken&source=11&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24auras-gained%240%240.0.0.Any%240.0.0.Any%24true%24103447030.0.0.Rogue%24false%2431224^0%24Separate%24%23909049%24casts%24-1%24103447030.0.0.Rogue%240.0.0.Any%24true%240.0.0.Any%24true%2431224&boss=1693&wipes=1&target=108&ability=161570&view=events It seems that only the Immunity grace-period portion of Cloak of Shadows is being given here according to the following sequence: 01:54:56.258 Daltin casts Cloak of Shadows 01:54:56.740 Forge Overdrive 9 Searing Plates Daltin Immune 01:54:57.159 Forge Overdrive 9 Searing Plates Daltin Immune 01:54:57.978 Forge Overdrive 6 Searing Plates Daltin Tick 174346 (A: 267) 01:54:58.337 Forge Overdrive 6 Searing Plates Daltin Tick 57081 (A: 117533) Is it intended behavior that CloS is only working for the cast-time immunity portion, or is Cloak supposed to work across it's entire duration? The way i've thought it was supposed to work; is that if an ability was programmed to pierce immunities, using a cloak immune would not work. Can't tell if Cloak Immune shouldn't be happening here, or if Cloak should be working for it's entire duration.Daltin5 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Brawlers Guild Bosses: Hexos and Anthracite Hexos: Hexos has a bug where he locks you in place far away from his current location and does not move where your character is facing. This makes beating him impossible because you are unable to face him and navigate the maze. You just end up hitting the enrage timer because you are unable to do dps to him. Anthracite: Anthracite has a mechanic that involves and extra action button to shot water to remove the fire. I have tried turning off my UI addons, turning off all my addons, and deleting all my addons. I still wont show up on my UI so i cannot get rid of fire and it makes the boss impossible to kill. Please fix this. I cannot complete the "Now You're Just Showing Off" achievement because of these two bosses.Wùkong0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Blackhand Impale / Marked for Death Linked video for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNWBI6AhSiM&t=3m45s Marked for Death: Blackhand marks a target for death. After 5 sec Blackhand will cast Impaling Throw at the target. Impaling Throw impacts the first object it hits. Marked targets move speed is increased by 30%. If you go to 3:45 in the video linked, you will see that Lubupriest (Priest) and Loneman (Warlock) are targeted by Marked for Death (MfD). I am standing in the middle of them and then proceed to move to my left, a few seconds later the animation for MfD goes out. Instead of the Impale being thrown at both of the players with the MfD debuff, one impale is thrown at lubupriest while the other one is thrown directly at me. I would understand if the impale / MfD animation had been thrown at the warlock behind me to the right, and it simply clipped me (server lag / me lagging). But the animation clearly indicates that it did not target him and was thrown directly at me. Would like to know if this is a bug or part of the mechanic? Perhaps the last person who is LoS of MfD right when he casts it get's the impale thrown at them? Very strange.Twirannosaur2 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Nagrand and Shadowmoon Valleys in outlands? I have encountered a bug in Nagrand in outland when i was there where my general chat messages would now show up. i have a feeling that, were anyone in Nagrand in Draenor. they would have received my messages. i believe that is the reason as i could see general anywhere else. i have a feeling it has something to do with there now being two zones called Nagrand. and the possibility of their general being switched?Gatzorblank4 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Undead DK's can't light blue in helm Other races' eyes can light blue but Undead. only in specified view that can show a little blueNomoresad0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Looting Herb Node and rotating This is very minor, but since MOP has arrived, I know a long time, if you attempt to "Turn Left" or "Turn Right" You stop looting the herb node. This does not happen if you are looting a mining node. -RobDisenchant0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Lumbermill starter quest. Can't click on the tree. I know about the work around involving grouping with someone from another realm. Don't know anybody off Proudmoore and local chat is so far not helpful. Please fix this.Quickx0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 BUG: Paladin Tier 13 Helmet Clipping issues AFAIK, it seems to happen on Human Female, not sure about other races/gender. http://i.imgur.com/9Tbpn1I.jpg The back of the head clips through the helmet, as seen in the picture. This seems to happen on the new models, old female model has no such clipping issues from my testing. I am not sure if it's fixed in 6.1, if it has, please disregard.Brazenly0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Challenge of the Masters cannot start the quest as the sword is missing from the middle of the challenge ring.Odanuki2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Challenge of the Masters Nagrand Challenge of the Masters Nagrand is bugged and it haven't fix it yet!!Devilbladez2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 I got 20% dampening during first minute of... arena and the other team didnt. the opposing team had a disc priest too, so it made this impossible to beat.Dexima0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Armory Mobile App ILevels In the Arnory Mobile App, when I look at Warlords of Draenor Dungeon loot, first, it shows ilevel 630 for Normal and Heroic modes, and when you click on the item, it suddenly shows it as ilevel 530. So the stats are wrong for these items. I can look them up on wowhead to see the actual stats, but it would be nice to check it on my phone with the App instead. I'm using an iPhone 5S with the latest version of the iPhone Software, and also using the most up to date version of the Armory Mobile App. Thanks!Kasumí1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Pre- WOD belt bug/glitch still a thing... So, I tried my best to screen capture the belt glitch, the one that came along with the timeless cloth belts in MoP where sometimes your dangling belt pieces would catch up to you 10 mins later after you took a flight path or used a hearthstone...how it would swing all around crazy like. Heres some pictures...the first one is as it should be, the next few I tried my best to capture what was going on, but it moves super fast. Also, this was on an NPC in my garrison, beside the flight master. http://imgur.com/a/Tf6QZ#0 Thank you.Pashiona1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 ~ Guild Log I'm just a bit curious how I as the GM of my guild am unable to view the guild log ? The other guild members cannot view this as well. The button itself is not grey but there is no list & completely blank. I've logged onto other alt's to attempt to view this & cannot.This is an active guild & there is current activity going on that I would like to see. I would like some clarification on this because this is not the first time it's happened. I believe this is a bug & I don't believe that this is a matter of viewing this certain times of the day or week. I've attempted to close & re open several times & still is not showing up. I've also logged & re logged off closing battlenet out entirely & even logged onto a bank alt & that guild log works fine.Ceyx7 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Instance and Guild Challenge Several times now, we have done 3, 4 and even a party of 5 for guild challenge for instances. only about 1 out of 4 instances even give you credit. It would be nice to get this fixed so we don't have to run 20+ instances to get the 7 credits. Thanks!Lingding0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 My Guardian Spirit is not working Correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlj5lGHbHHY That is a link to Guardian Spirit not working. I was in Heroic BRF on Flamebender Ka'graz. I did not have the glyph that removes the death prevention. I actually took it out before the fight. I checked that after the pull to make sure I had taken it out. I did remove the glyph seconds before the pull but I didn't think that mattered. There was still 6 seconds of the effect left whenever the attack hit me.Magnes3 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Cannot upgrade spirit lodge to level 2 I purchased the plans for a level 2 spirit lodge. The system says that the plans are already known. I tried to upgrade the spirit lodge, but the system says I don't know the plans.Vsty0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Seal of Tempered Fate I'm attempting to get my SoTF from the Warmill (the free one you get at a level 3 Warmill) and it is not allowing me to claim it. I have not bought any SoTFs for this week. Thank you for your time and please sort this out.Lachrymose5 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Follower assigned, but not there I assigned my follower Fiona to my Herb Farm (lvl 2). She shows as being assigned on the building board, but is not at the Farm and is instead in my courtyard, as is she was not assigned.Swynwraig2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Archaeology Not precisely a bug, but definitely an issue. Warmaul of the Warmaul Chieftain requires 200 fragments. The maximum amount of fragments you can hold is also 200. I currently have 199 but am unable to loot anymore from digs because a stack would put me over the limit. Either partial fragments should be able to be picked up, as in I loot one but leave the rest, or the limit must be raised, or the number required for the warmaul needs to be lowered. Until then, I am just stuck and unable to move on. This will happen to everyone who does not loot exactly 200 shards by luck.Hepziba20 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 battle.net is anyone else friends list acting up? When I look through my battle.net friends list on the launcher it says my friends were on 7 days ago. I log on the next day, it says they were on 6 days ago. Again, I log on today, it says 5 days ago he was online. Does that make sense or am i going crazy?Vordaan0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Bug - Human Mainhand Fist Weapons in Stealth For human rogues with a mainhand fist weapon, when walking forward in stealth, the fist weapon flips around; the weapon points up into the rogue's arm, twiting in a visual 180 in the direction of the back of the hand. This only happens with mainhand fist weapons.Valcarde1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Brewmasters, wtf? Please explain to me how Blizzard is able to rationalize brewmasters in pvp. I attacked a brewmaster and his health boosted to 478k. Fine, he's a tank the issue though lies with the fact of having gotten him to 10% health more times than I can count he was able to heal back to near full repeatedly. Let me repeat this, a tank, healed to full faster than a HEALER is able to. If he is a tank, why is he healing? And further, why is he healing to full? This needs to be fixed immediately, brewmaster healing is far to powerful in its current state and it is reflected in the pvp brackets. No singular class/spec should be able to do insane damage, have a paralysis stun with like a 15 second cd at range, an interrupt at range, a shield and incredible self healing. Something has to go. This is simply wrong and an egregious oversight on the part of Blizzard.Thelordari0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Sinestra immunity 3 weeks in a row I've tried to solo her, and she is unkillable due to the eggs not losing their shield. Calen will say his line and the popup says her eggs are vulnerable, but they never are. Used to be able to solo it every week but with this issue it's impossible now, not sure if it's just a solo problem or if it happens with groups too. This is on 25 H(obviously) btw.Dose1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Bugged Quest: Magic Carpet Ride Quest title: Magic Carpet Ride Location: Warsong Hold, Borean Tundra Why it's broken: Clicking the action to take the carpet ride from Yanni causes the game to fully disconnect. Upon reloading, the game shows you the patch changes. This is not consistent, as the 3rd time worked, and I was able to ride the carpet.Gfurious31 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Apexis shard daily quest I cannot complete my daily quest cause the metter is missing, like im in the wrong place and the quest dont startDarkrepair2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Big Keech <Rare Antiquities> NPC gone The title explains it. Couldn't find it where it's supposed to be after 6.0.2 drop.Reckbank5 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Lost my fishing hat I had my fishing hat equipped and when i cliqued on my armor head in my bags, that one goes on my head slot, but my fishing hat didnt appeared in my bag. The switch didnt work... It was an epic hat, dont remember the name. on my toon Darysham on Zangarmarsh server.Nogait2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Invoking the Serpent Bug After I summon Arikara, the Feralas Sentinel does not ensue into the fight. So I barely make it past the first grimtotem that aids Arika before I die. Ive tried abandoning the quest and restarting it. Shutting down WOW and restarting it... No luck. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, how can I fix it?Alduin0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Guild Rank bug When you try to promote someone to guild master, it says error. When you make a new rank and try to move the rank up on the Guild Information List, it says error. This is very damn annoying and i need it fixed.Kíri0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 glyphs glyph of frost schock is not reducing cooldoown on spellSarasta0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Stables Dailies and Shaman Totems Hi there! Noticed that shaman totems do nothing when mounted on the training mounts for the stables dailies. I can drop them, but they do not attack or do anything to any mobs. I've attached a couple of pictures that show where my fire totem is not attacking the mob like it should. http://imgur.com/0Buwycn http://imgur.com/TW1XJnLCrazzarc8 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Special Edition Dread Hatchling Glitch I purchased the Special Edition and received the Dread Raven Mount and the Dread Hatchling. However, after summoning it one time. I can no longer access my hatchling. It is grayed out and the only option I get if I click on it is 'cancel'. When I look at my list of achievements, it shows it in there, but I don't have it.. I have reported this several times with no response and no noticeable attempt at a remedy. Maybe posting in the forum will help??Alussion0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Wrong gender for NPC You know when you click on a npc and they kinda say the one liners and whatnot, theres a female orc with the male voice acting on it, thought i should post it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqbSu9V5-D4&feature=youtu.be sound is a bit low, sorry.Sytis2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Where there is smoke.... I noticed that while I was doing this quest the Burning Blade Assassins were targeting and fighting my minipets instead of the guards. My Lil' Bad Wolf was holding his own at 1 health while trying to kick !@#.Nisiria0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Mastery: Executioner - Slice and Dice? Hi. I have been testing how Mastery for Subtlety interacts with attack speed and rupture, everything seems fine except slice and dice. Basically it's using the snap shot of slice and dice at the point it was casted and doesn't change with enchants like bleeding hollow. My attack speed actually only moves if I re-cast SND if ive gained mastery since the initial cast, and I lose attack speed if I refresh while having less than the first. Although maybe this is intended and the snap shot removal was only for DOTs. ThanksFelicia0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Snake Trap not working Hello, I was in BRF last night (and outside the instance) and every time I tried to set a snake trap, it either said I was too far away (even when setting it next to me) or nothing at all. It just stopped working completely. ThanksGia1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Survey has no colour When I use the Survey spell for archaeology the telescope pops up but the flashing light is just grey so I have no idea how close I am to the fragments.Warlocknon0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 garrison Highmaul missions bugged http://gyazo.com/76f6e892a4b2379fdef1ee9c1482746c i went to check if i could do my Highmaul mission now and it says i need 655 ilvl followers instead of the 645 it says is required. please helpKillistaa1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 warpweaver farshlah lvl 3 Storehouse Like all of the NPC's in the storehouse he moves around and cancels what your doing. Perhaps make him stationary?Drmontgomery9 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Reagent Bank? So, I went to deposit my my mats into my reagent bank, hit "Deposit all reagents" button before I realized that all my current mats were gone. Once I deposited, those also disappeared! I am an alchemist/herbalist and I've been saving my mats for when I unlock more recipes!Missgroot2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Night-vision mechshades I just created Night-vision Mechshades, which are iLvl 640, to replace the Stormsteppe Helm quest drop, iLvl 590. The problem is that I lose 82 AP and 75 Agility when I equip the NV Mechshades. How is that possible? I'm not changing anything but the helms, and I don't have any enchants or buffs. Please let me know what's up, because I just wasted 100 Gearspring Parts apparently. The Night-vision Mechshades have the following stats: 114 Armor <Random enchantment> +184 Agility +275 Stamina Durability 100 / 100 The Stormsteppe Helm has the following stats: 118 Armor +115 Agility +173 Stamina +75 Critical Strike +78 Multistrike Durability 70 / 70Liliathe3 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Anti-Magic Shell on Galakras During the Galakras encounter in Siege of Org., while engaged with the actual boss (after all of the towers have been dealt with, and you are fighting the proto-drake) using Anti-Magic Shell to absorb the damage caused by the fire ball will cause the Death Knight to not receive the resulting debuff. While this may have been intended (since a lot of magic effects are immuned from AMS) I have discovered that the use of AMS at any point to immune the effects of the fire ball will cause all future fire balls to not effect the Death Knight. I haven't noticed any damage taken from this spell, and I don't receive the debuff that I should be receiving. This doesn't make the encounter significantly easier but it does remove the need for a 2nd tank during that portion of the fight.Tessila2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 -deleted- -snip-Dwolian0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 [FIXED] Breaker of Chains achievement Still broken. Only slaves in cages count, not the ones with ball and chain mining the cliffs. Since only perhaps 1 in 10 of the cages have Frostwolf Orcs instead of Draenei slaves, if there are even any orcs at all, this achievement is heavily slanted toward Alliance. In the last several trips here when the daily was for Stonefury Cliffs, I have seen exactly 2 Frostwolf Orcs in cages, as opposed to dozens of Draenei. Since the apexis daily is random, and Horde can only get maybe one orc each time, it could easily take more than a year to do this achievement for Horde side, no matter how diligent we are at doing this achievement; whereas an alliance player could simply release Draenei slaves from cages non-stop and do the achievement in one day. Please fix. Either increase the spawn rate of Orcs in cages or allow chained slaves to count not just caged slaves or allow Horde to free Draenei for credit.Gebann7 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Bag Error Lately on all my characters, whenever I open up my bags, doesn't matter how spaced out the time between opening them is, I'll eventually be unable to open them at all and they won't show until I relog. Anyone else been running into this issue at all? I tried turning off all my addons but that doesn't work either :IZoliru0 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Mounts Missing None of my mounts appear in the mount tab.Sorzzakia1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Ready for RAAAIIIDING?! Bug Currently this achievement is undoable. I attempted this achievement before WoD release and it was doable, without friends. Now, since the WoD item squish, the cockroaches are unkillable and most times dont even count as squished towards the achievement. I've tried contacting Blizzard twice and I've been told its working fine and that im the only person reporting it bugged. Is there a fix coming? Please...I want my Stormbreaker title.Buuloki0 Feb 21, 2015