Bug Report

Jan 23, 2015 Healthstone in 100 Proving Grounds vanishes I was working on getting silver PG done on this character. There's a goblin who offers a healthstone for people doing the trials. I take one, as usual. On three separate occasions, the stone will vanish JUST as combat begins before I can even make use of it! Is this a known issue?Mytra0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Mistdancer Pauldrons This item (item id 119588) is obtained via the salvage yard. This is part of the new transmog set that was added in WoD for each class. Bugs: 1. Item Preview doesn't work 2. This item can't be transmogged Key points: I'll cede that it's possible that this item is deliberately not intended to be transmogged - but when attempting to transmog, it does not give the normal error message that you'd expect. So at the very least, that needs to be fixed. I am, however, assuming that these weren't added as a transmog item that were specifically exempted from being transmog-able. Where's the sense in that? So I'm assuming it's a bug. Hope this helps! Az :)Azó25 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Raid finder bugs. Okay I discovered two kinda glaring raid finder bugs. The first I noticed. Okay I entered Raid finder and while I was fighting Vul'gor an relative in my household told me they think they need to go to the hospital. (Considering person in question for real is a medical wreck. I took it seriously.) So I left the raid group and logged out before Vul'gor was even dead. The day after I to my displeasure discovered despite not even fighting Kargath let alone killing and looting I was labeled as "Already downed him" For Wall city. I had long since collected every possible upgrade from raid finder High Maul so I was just collecting the stones for the legendary questline. Still need to loot the bosses to get those so was annoying. Now today I come across a even stranger far more annoying bug, the last of the three sections I have yet to complete of high maul this week.. I get a loading screen with an empty bar, not able to interact with anything and it stays that way seemingly permanently. So not only do I apparently miss a boss loot chance but an entire wing too. This is a terrible week for me raid finder wise.Yzara0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Cannot Un-Exclude BG From Blacklist Hey guys! You know how you can exclude two battlegrounds from your Random BGs, right? Well, for some strange reason, Southshore vs Tarren Mill is excluded, yet I don't even HAVE this Battleground. Since I don't even have this Battleground, I cannot un-exclude it, therefore forcing me to exclude only one Battleground of my choice. I know this is probably a bug, but does anyone have any suggestions or, better yet, any solutions for this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Mynzi2 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Insciption follower receipts bug. I logged on today. Did all the stuff in my garrison including having my inscription follower make his receipts. DIdnt have any matches on me so I moved on. Had 2 expired from the previous day and the 2 I had created today. Logged off to go get dinner, came back and logged on. While cleaning up my bags in preparation for some legacy raids I notice I had 4 expired receipts. I thought it was weird as I had just created the 2 an hour or so before and now they are expired already. I thought nothing of it as I usually never find a match any way and preceded to stack them together and use them to make a merchant order. It casts and at the end gives me the Missing Reagent "Expired Receipt" error. I cannot create the merchant order even though i clearly have 4 stacked in a single stack. Not sure whats up. UPDATE: Now I have the receipts I created today back but still have a stack of 4 expired ones that wont create a merchant order.War6 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Paladin Harsh Words bug. I've noticed a couple of bugs with this. 1) Is that the glyph says that Harsh Words will hit for as much as it would heal for. This isn't the case. Admittedly this has been around since at least 5.4.8, but I've only just decided to post it. 2) Since the pre-release patch for Warlords, I've noticed that Harsh Words seems to only take into account only a single charge of Holy Power when it inflicts damage upon the enemy as opposed to all charges that may be built up, but it eats all the charges. Cheers.Semitazras7 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Disconnect Bug I don't know what was happening but no one in the group finder was able to port into the dungeon I don't know for sure what one it was other then one of the two from hellfire place in outlands. Everyone got stuck in loading screen and could not get in just DC'ed one after another.Hugethirsty2 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Level 90 boost, character forgot how to fly According to https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/level-90-character-boost , the level 90 character boost was supposed to retain (and, indeed, improve if needed) the flying ability of the boosted character. I boosted a level 74 druid, who had learned Swift Flight Form, and had Azeroth flying, but when I boosted the character she no longer has any of her forms, and cannot fly even on flying mounts.Mirimar14 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Garrison Quest: Ambushing the Enemy I received the Ambushing the Enemy Garrison Campaign, which sent me to Gorgrond to kill some mobs. Upon turn in, I received a new quest to take a bird to the Giant Cauldron. When I landed, I was given only one option when speaking to Choluna -- to be transported to the Giant Cauldron (where I already was). Clicking it did nothing. I abandoned the quest and returned to pick it up again but was not given an option too. How can I return to the Garrison Campaign?Trillbone1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 The Prophet's Final Message (Quest) Anyone know how to get this quest again? The item was never mailed to me. so i deleted and tried to get again. but its been a long time and i can't find nothing. n nothing is spawning. With GM ticket times like 3-5 days its like.... ima be behind everyone because of programming issuesOrzza0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 EotS Flag Cap Bug When is this going to get fixed? Just lost an RBG because no one on our team could cap the flag at either Blood Elf Tower or Fel Reaver Ruins when were marked as "Alliance" This bug has been happening waaaaaaay longer than it should be. Remove EotS from the RBG rotation until you can fix the bug. And for reference, when I say waaaaaaay to long. Flag capping in EotS has been bugged in some form or another for over 4 years. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1670089354 12/26/2010Merciless0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Coffee and Pickaxe Whenever using the two in the garrison mine for the appropriate upgrade, it will work until at one end of the mine or the other (mine level 2). Then it will disappear as if you left the mine. Any ideas why?Aggelos0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 trying to solo Morchok i just tried to solo morchok on 25m normal and it seems his stomp ability is not scaling propperly it keep 1shotting me (with no orbs active at the time)Synful0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Bug: DPS Auto queued as healer Before 6.0, some classes could queue as healer even in DPS for easy fight like Hallow's End. Now the healer option is disabled. For example: My priest can only queue as DPS now while in shadow because the heals are ineffective. Despite queueing as DPS I am still queued in as healer. This isn't a big deal because healers aren't really necessary for world event bosses but going forward in WoD I wanted make sure this issue wasn't replicated.Meroko4 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 read there is like a black box around my guys pants and it wont go away help?Spykilla1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Disconnects / Instability I've been experiencing really bad disconnects on the Kargath / Norgannon (US) servers. It seems to be tied to entering the garrison. Its happened on several characters this evening, with and without addons enabled. Its happened while attempting to Hearth to the garrison and also in simply attempting to walk into the Garrison from Shadowmoon Valley. The garrison instance server may be on the fritz. Edit: Just to clarify, this is just this evening, within the last 2 or so hours, between 4:30pm-6:30pm EST (1:30pm-4:30pm PST)Manstus0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Mysterious Potion gives 8h 0-3 mana @ 80 Hello Blizzard, I would like to report a Bug. If this was not a mistake I ask that you (blue) post that so I know and look for something else to use. On my level 80 twink toon Llama, I found that the stats for Mysterious potions has been been lowered. I can understand re-tuning considering the change that took place with the release of patch 6.02. However right now it gives me 8 health and 0 to 3 mana. As of right now I would get more use from lesser Healing Potion (level 13). Please let me know if this an bug and will be corrected in an upcoming patch or if I should look for something else to use. Thank you, The Mighty Llama of Dawnbringer, Herald of the Titans.Llama2 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Can't Invite or Be Invited to a group I tried sending a guild mate an invite. Nothing happened, he attempted to send me one, & nothing happened. He tried sending one to someone else, & was able to. We reloaded our UI a couple of times & still nothing. He ended up having to type /invite my name my realm name to get it to go through.Hellshot0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Proving Grounds does not give achievements I successfully completed the lvl 100 proving grounds on bronze, silver and gold levels as healer. None of them gave me an achievement. The heroics have opened for me after completing silver but the achievements are missing from my achievement tab AND armory. The latest registered achievement is the silver healer I did at lvl 90. Given the fact that my character has access now to lvl 100 heroic dungeons it should be obvious that at least the silver healer achievement should be there for lvl 100 but it isn't. I opened a ticket. 16 hours later received an automated response as "sorry can't help you, try again". I tried again with the same results. responded to the ticket with "problem not solved, please fix this". 8 hours later received the very same ticket which tells me the bucket was just passed along the line. Please look into this and fix the issue. tyYenalglooshi3 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Establishing You Outpost Ok so to start i do not normally make these forum posts but this issue has not been handled at all professionally by the blizzard GM staff that I have encountered. To start, I have completed this part of the chain for the Talador achievement, I got the book during questing at the end, and even have Miall as a follower in my garrison. It was a known issue this part of the chain was bugged on release and was suppose to have been fixed. I leveled to 100 day one rather quickly so I'm sure I encountered its original bug. My quest however is still grayed out as not complete, there are no possible quests in the chain available to me, and I cannot switch my Talador outpost because of said issue. Every time I contact a GM about this issue, I am greeted with a "Sorry we cannot help you with these issues please visit wowhead to fix your issue" when I have lurked those forums in search of an answer to no avail. I am open to suggestions on what I may have missed in the process of looking for a solution, but to my understanding I have done what is necessary to complete that part of the chain. Any insight into this problem would be greatly appreciated.Shotssfired1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Garrosh still greets new pandas? Wasn't sure exactly where to put this, because it's much more serious than a bug and doesn't seem to fall under tech support either, so I'm putting it here. I have made several Pandaren Horde characters, and at first, it made sense that Garrosh would greet them when they reached Orgrimmar. He was, after all, the Warchief. However, now that Vol'Jin is Warchief, I was looking forward to seeing how the intro to the Horde was going to change for new pandas. My newest Horde Pandaren, AnnieRUok, on Cenarius, was still greeted by Garrosh, which makes absolutely no sense anymore. Especially since Vol'Jin is standing in the room while Garrosh walks around and does his intro. Now, I realize that Ji, logically, has to be there while Garrosh is still Warchief, because of his role in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. But newly made Pandaren Horde characters should be greeted by Vol'Jin now, not by Garrosh. Especially considering what happens to Garrosh in the Draenor storyline. Is this something that is going to be fixed? It no longer makes any sense to have Garrosh greet newly made Horde pandas, so seeing this huge mistake really threw me off.Dáenerys5 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Beasts of Fable not counting Not sure if this is a bug or some other problem, but I just defeated Skitterer Xi'a three times and was not awarded credit for defeating him. I then noticed that Lucky Yi did not count for me either. My defeat of No-No immediately prior was counted, but not Xi'a. Thinking it might be a zoning problem or something, I hearthed back to the shrine and went to fight Dos-Ryga. This battle (which I won) had the same result - no credit.Shàmwow1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 undelete toon im tryin to retrive my 90 dk and i clicked on undelete button and still no dk on my listKaryuudö1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Heroic Imp: mines popping for no reason Doing heroic imperator right now, and for the last 2 attempts each time I move out of the mine as soon as it forms (within 1 second), and it will pop with me being nowhere near it. Even had multiple people vouch for me in vent saying that it wasn't my fault, despite the game saying I popped one. In the process of recording right now, will try to upload a video if it happens again.Exhilaration2 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Garrisons messed up again. Yesterday- Just logged into my dk and found my toon outside of the garrison. He gets parked in front of the follower table before log out. Now my pally is having the same issue. I'm unable to go in without a d/c. Considering garrisons were never mandatory that doesn't leave a lot to do at level 100! Hey, how about that apex daily? Oh wait. we need to get to the garrison for that? Let's do some professions? Crap, I need my work orders! Oh well. There's always the Ashran que... Blizz..get your act together. This isn't launch any longer Today- This is happening again today. As well as getting dc'd when using garrison hearth. Upon logging back in the toon is right where he was and the stone is on the 20 minute cool down. Also getting multiple dc's while in the garrison; I get it if this was once or twice but it's a recurring issue with a major piece of the expansion content! [/i] [i]Silverblud0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Brand New Annoying Bug! "Cannot cast spell when on a mounted unit." I'm on a flight path ding nothing, or I am going from point A to B on a mount and only have my fingers on the right and left mouse buttons.Brightbrown0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 removed from sever all my drivers are up to date but i keep getting removed from sever why is this happeningNignoggforya0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Character not showing up in armory About 2 weeks ago I transferred servers (Bleeding Hollow-Sargares) with 3 of my characters(Purgebeard-Sargares, Zucco-Sargares, and Highchi-Sargares) and after I transferred them I noticed that I can't find them im the armory also they don't show up when I try to change who I post as on the forums or in the armory mobile app. Really I just want to utilize the mobile app and check my auctions but I can't because all of my characters are missing.Snazzybeard2 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Weapon backwards while moving in stealth Since the patch i've noticed male humans in stealth with their weapons out hold them wrong while moving. As far as i can tell no other race/gender has this issue. Heres what it looks like while moving in stealth: http://i.imgur.com/rO02sQI.jpg Heres what it normally looks like: http://i.imgur.com/oPSdqgG.jpg Edit: Dagger is held normally while walking in stealth, held backwards while running only.Vitrolix1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Loading screens sometimes my character will get stuck in a loading screen which forces me to completely close world of warcraft to be able to play my character. and sometimes when I go bck to log in to tht character it says another character with that name already existsMaxìmumpain0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls Is there a work-around for this? It's not functioning at all.Deydrania207 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Unable to Access Guild Log/Tab log info Hi, I've been unable to access my guild log and the tab logs for days now- is there some in-game issue affecting this?Alkzaktok0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Quest "Scratches" doesnt work the quest "Scratches" in Blade Edge Mountains doesn't work properly when use the quest itemToule1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 q'ing for LFR I q for LFR "100 version of raid", the q pops to go in. Stuck in loading screen long time, then ports me back to original spot where ever I was . I click the re-enter icon, stuck long time and ports back to original area. /leave raid and re-q normally fix's this bug.....however the long wait to re-enter is a BIG pain in the ....... this bug has effected every lvl 100 I have at one time or a other "9 lvl 100's" plz fixGankstas0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Spires of Arak zone won't complete This ticket has already been resolved, but I wanted report it here in case the GM to QA communication fell through and it is a bug. Ticket US48884015 for more details. On my druid Wykle, I've completed all the quests in the Spires of Arak zone, but I didn't receive credit for completing Securing Southport and The Gods of Arak. Normally, this wouldn't even really matter since I already have the achievement of my paladin, but Spires of Arak just happens to have a follower attached to completing the zone (lucky me 9.9) and that's preventing me from recruiting him. This is not an achievement related-issue. The actual zone progress in the quest log is stuck at 7/9 with no more quests available.Wyrl1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 bushwhacker and pollen power quests bugged while questing in gorgrond on my druid (who took the lumber mill outpost) i decided to skip these quests at deeproot as they were sidequests and i wanted to just proceed through the zone to finish the outpost afterwards i decided to go back and do them and while the ! is still there on my map telling me they are there, when i go back to the spot Yrel and Rangari Kaalya are no longer there so i can pick them up. is this a phasing issue??? unintended??Bajapanti2 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 [Echo of the Elements] BUG CONFIRMED (Video) Edit: Problema encontrado 1. Entrar en combate 2. Hacer un Healing Wave 3. Poner en cola Unleash Life Al llegar al paso 3, notaras que se escucha el efecto de Echo of the Elements, pero el buff desaparece y no pasa nada. Link del Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0pikgn5pM&feature=youtu.be -------------------------------------------------------- Problema: Al usar segundos antes [Unleash Life] con el efecto de [Echo of the Elements], existen ocasiones en que [Unleash Life] no se resetea. Algunas veces escucho el singular sonido de cuando se activa el talento de [Echo of the Elements] , mas sin embargo no sucede y es algo molesto el estarlo escuchando tan seguido y que no se active el efecto de [Echo of the Elements]. En otras ocasiones, segundos antes de usar [Unleash Life] escucho el sonido de [Echo of the Elements] indicando que el buff esta activo pero [Unleash Life] no adquiere el efecto de [Echo of the Elements]. Este bug pasa regularmente y creo, es mas frecuente con antes de usar [Unleash Life] . No sucede con [Riptide] o no me he dado cuenta. Pero si lo noto con mas frecuencia al usar [Unleash Life]. Otra manera de darme cuenta que el efecto de [Echo of the Elements] no se esta activando segundos antes de usar [Unleash Life] es que tengo un addon llamado NeedToKnow. En el cual tengo los Timers para saber cuanto me queda de determinado buff. Tengo agregado ese buff llamado [Echo of the Elements] en el addon y de la misma manera alcanzo a visualizarlo segundos antes de activar [Unleash Life]. [quote][/quote]Ulikaiser5 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Camouflage dropping when CC triggers I've noticed this several times now where my camouflage will SOMETIMES drop whenever my freezing trap triggers.... at first i thought it was the mage tower rune triggering it...but realized those dont proc in raid....and i wasnt proccing any buffs/trinks/etc either... but i think i found the culprit IF YOU ARE MOVING WHEN THE TRAP TRIGGERS....your camou will fall off...i think it has to do with the fully stealthed buff you get while stationary (which takes like a second to trigger)....so i tried several things: stealthed...throw trap... = camou stays stealthed...throw trap...move...stop moving and stealth...trap trigger = camou stays stealthed...throw trap...moving..trap trigger = no more camou moving.......throw trap....stop moving and stealth...trap trigger = camou stays moving....throw trap.....trap trigger = no more camou you can even be motionless when the trap goes off...but if you dont have that stealth buff (stopped a second too late)....the camou will drop i tried this several times...so i think its fairly accurate so my question is: Is this intended mechanic??????....because ive on occasion now pulled other trash while CCing in raid because my camouflage triggers as im running back to group....Bajapanti0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 It seems that Leader of the Pack doesn't work There is no healing by Leader of the Pack on recount. It seems that Leader of the Pack doesn't work.Käïïjü1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Unable to report a battle tag friend in WoW I am unable to submit a player harassment report from inside WoW, for a former battle tag friend, if they've de friended me. The "Report Abuse" button simply doesn't work. My situation is this. I was in Hearthstone's arena, beat an individual, and he sent me a battle tag friend request. When I accepted, he made an offensive comment, and promptly de friended me. When I attempted to report him I ran into this problem. I tried to report through other avenues, but every single one railroads me to the right click report feature, which is inoperative in this case. I would appreciate a follow up with a GM in regards to this.Gareth5 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Brawl'gar Arena (King Kulaka) So i'm pleasantly on my way through the Brawl'Gar Arena on my warlock when I come up against King Kulaka (the big green dinosaur who likes to go HAM), when as a demonology specialization warlock he despawns leaving me inside the arena with the only way out being to heart or by using the character stuck options under help.Freakzster1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 world several is down when i click the warlock character , it is say that world several is down .the other 2 characters are normalLyna0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 "Battle.net Update Agent" Running Constantly Despite me enabling the option "Pause updates when I launch a game", the Battle.net Update Agent will continue running in the background as an Agent.exe nonetheless. It'll start updating in the middle of raids, battlegrounds, and even random times when I'm just sitting in the garrison. It even starts it up while playing Hearthstone games, and when I'm downloading Heroes of the Storm. My limited bandwidth has left me without much progress on the latter. Thus far, the only way I've seen to stop the updating is to close the launcher entirely while playing any other game. I've found that it's the Agent.3688 that's causing the updates, but if you try to delete it the updater will simply reinstall it. It won't even tell me what it's actually updating!Doradaan0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Dragon Soul This isn't to big of a deal, but I don't know if it deals with the races of playable toons so I am going to post this anyhow. I am here in Dragon Soul and have finally realized that these Night Elves here bhind Lord Afrasastrasz is bugged a bit. They are in combat stance and their should on the right side are not adding up with the movement of the NPC. If this deals with Night Elves in general, I think most Night Elves on the Alliance side would be happy if this was fixed. It's annoying to see how lagged out and behind it is from the movement of the NPC in combat stance. I'd say to check it out A.S.A.P before really anyone else besides myself looks and pays more attention to it. It looks highly unprofessional as of right now. It seems it'd be a minor fix that could work in a little patch or in a weekly maintenance in the game. This is just another simple fix that'd make Blizzard look more professional to those who actually do old content runs. It seems every other race is working fine, so good luck! I hope this has helped the team look further into progressing the new content on the new models.Mistarybøx0 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Spires of Arak, Southport Outpost Greetings! So a little while ago whilst I was leveling, I got to Southport and built the Brewery (Garrison Inn) for the added experience gain. Once I reached max level, the gain became useless and in turn I payed the gold to get it changed into a the Smuggler's Den (Garrison Trading Outpost). Skip forwards to now, I finally return to the outpost to do the Smuggler's Den set of quests, only to see the Brewery and Smuggler's Den combined into one. A thief's' with an alcohol problem dream house and a players disconnecting nightmare! Unsure if anyone else has this problem, and resetting my Ui hasn't fixed it. Down below are some links to pictures I grabbed while I wasn't busy disconnecting: http://imgur.com/EqEbJte http://imgur.com/4fzcuCP http://imgur.com/DdDRcB7Galidith1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Dragon Soul Last Achiv Hey guys. This is my fourth week in Dragon Soul. Me and my friend finished it today and we did not get are last achiv..... We do exactly what it wants. Last boss we had to kill it on Alexstersza assaulted first. We went on that platform and killed his leg there first and then went over and did the rest, so then after the boss was dead we did not get are Achiv... Kind of pissed off been waiting a month now and now wait another week to try it again? Does it matter if someone dies in a previous boss fight? I don't think so? Thanks so much for any help!Ihaveapickle3 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 wont load my beta games my beta game wont load keep say try again something broke at your endJadedstar3 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Bodyguard Images/NPCs all over Draenor Relatively recently I've seen a massive amount of "bodyguard" follower afterimages / npcs standing around in different zones throughout Draenor. It has gotten very rediculous as there are multiple duplicates all over the place, they are usually mounted and they are cluttering up zones. The owners are nowhere nearby they seem to be left when the owner player has left that area.Shadryth1 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Transfer Aborted Glitch at the End of LFG Run Whenever I drop group upon completion of an LFG run I get a constant Transfer Aborted: instance not found glitch. I right click my portrait and select leave group. Then, I get a load screen for a split second, followed by my character standing in the same spot in the instance I just finished, out of group. Every 10 seconds I get a message saying, "You are not in this instance's group. You will be teleported to the nearest graveyard in 5 seconds." I get another split second load screen, and I'm back standing in the same instance again. This cycle repeats itself over and over again unless I use a hearthstone. This has been happening to me all day on this toon. A few weeks ago it also happened for several days on my max warrior. It wouldn't be so bad except I'm trying to quest and farm between dungeons. Sometimes my hearthstones are on CD so I'm stuck waiting with constant reloads every 15 seconds. If my hearthstones are off CD I get out far from where I was farming or questing before I entered the dungeon.Josselin1 Jan 22, 2015