Bug Report

Jan 13, 2015 can't make glyph of slow Glyph of slow is missing / I have made it b4/ now it isn't even listed in my glyphs /suggestions ?Valkyrii1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Garrison Ability I removed an action bar add-on, and when i did so i lost my Garrison Ability. I am unable to locate it anywhere in the game and it makes the game a little less fun, plz help!Huskgar5 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Ashran no bones in ashran i have gotten no bones on my druid for the past two days i am trying to gear him but cant that well without bones. is it because i am a healer? any way i am vary mad about this.Farkis0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 [Bug] Unable to loot Goren Protector in mine When mining a node in the garrison mine a Goren Protector spawned (one of the adds that drops extra ore) While in combat with it a Mining Guard attacked the mob as well. The NPC landed the killing blow on the mob and I was unable to loot. Realm: Shadowsong Character: Tanukî Time: 6:35 server time (PST)Tanukî3 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Unable to complete Just Cant Get Enough Every time I try to do this the boss despawns for no clear reason.Zhoti0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Not seeing party earthquakes I am not seeing shaman earthquake animation from my own teammates. I am however seeing it from the enemy. Being able to see where your shaman drops earthquake is necessary for defensive positioning.Entwine0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 2h Weapon - wrong transmog So after server maintenance, I logged on my warrior, and my 2h weapon (Munficent Greataxe of the Feverflare) - which was transmogged to Bryntroll, the bone arbiter is now transmogged to "Archery Training gloves". Needless to say, the weapon is now not visible, and swapping the weapon between hands doesn't fix the issue. I have no idea how the transmog changed, but it now has a glove transmog... On a 2h weapon. >.>Neuterdd1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Guild Log not showing The guild log hasn't worked since 6.0, I don't know if it's just our guild but myself and everybody in the guild has the same thing so I know it's not just me. But it's kind of annoying it's been that long, before the raids launched I had a raider leave without telling us. Did it when nobody was on, only way to find out was him not showing. Please, fix this.Spoon6 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Hunter pet pathing issues Hi Blizz Im regularly finding pets are now not functioning properly in pvp. Ill have them set to aggressive and often they wont attack a target i start hitting - or if they do, they then come back and wont reattack even when i manually use their claw attack. Not sure how widespread it is - had no problems in MoP so appears to have come with the xpac. LightfallLightfall3 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 why is it why is it you can buy level 3 plans before level 2's? just made a costly mistake and im out 1k gold..level 3's should be in red until you have bought level 2..just sayinDonnerry0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 [BUG] Charge animation! Does anybody care? Guys, I keep telling you the warrior's charge animation is currently BROKEN and you keep ignoring me. Ok? I dont know why you guys aren't answering my emails, or replying to my threads, or picking up the phone when I call you, and not answering the door when I KNOW you're home. ok? Look, it USED to be you charge a target, your character does the sprinting animation, that's how's its SUPPOSED to be. Idk what happened at some point, but now he only does the normal running animation when charging unless he's standing still, so I KNOW its a bug. ok? I know it sounds really minor like "hurr why does that even bother you" but I wanna actually charge into battle, not casually jog in at high speed. ok? Its such a buzz kill like "oh man I'm gonna charge this guy EEERRRNHHH and the animation isn't working properly. Look, you guys gotta fix this, its been broken for almost two years from what I heard and nobody seems to give a crap. ok? I appreciate all the new content you guys are doing great, but do me a favor and just fix the charge animation is literally broken for everybody. Love, GandolasGandolas12 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 90% Log in Bug Is this EVER going to get fixed?! Took me 45 minutes to log in on two characters. I mean really. I could log in on other characters but not those two. It's gotten to where I hold my breath logging in. It's like Sims 1 used to be and that was more than 10 years ago. You guys can't resolve this now?! Also the log in screen always takes me to the character creation screen unless I click the the two cancels quickly enough. These things never happened prior to WoD.Ravenwylde0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Unable to load Active Account After todays update I am having a problem loading my active account. I have 2 accounts tied to my Battle.net account. I canceled 1 of the accounts a few days ago. Now when I log in thru Battle.net it loads that account, with a small box showing the time left for the canceled account. The drop down box does NOT show my active account. I have to back out of the canceled one and re-log in to get to my active account. WAY TO GO. the is totally unacceptable and needs to be fixed, especially from reading other similar post this is a wide spread issue.Vedain0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Radial cooldown The cool down is not showing for any of my ablilites.Dakbirt8 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 whispers going offline OK so my issue or bug is that it keeps telling me when people i whispered over a month ago goes offline and i haven't seen or spoken to them sense. it will pop up with random names that are not in my guild saying they have gone offline. i remember some of them which is how i figured out what was happening. i tend to strike up a lot of random conversations and with it telling me these people go offline it is odd. i have no connection to them, they are not friended in anyway, except that i whispered them at some point. its not a major issue. just something that is bugging me. was wondering of anyone knew what was going on with that?Jestalil0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 2 accounts/one email, can't login to one I have two accounts under one email, one has my mains and is fully upgraded to WoD, the other is a starter version. After this patch, I'm forced to the starter version with no option to change back to my main account. There used to be an option above the play button on the launcher, but its conveniently gone now. Am I blind as to another way to swap accounts? Nothing on the game login screen either.Tessanthe0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 massive framerate drop after hotfix jan 13 I logged on today and noticed my game was super framey, and it was never like that before. It is bugging me so bad that it happened, because yesterday it was as smooth as smooth gets, and I am wondering how long it is going to take to get it to go back to normal. I ran the molten core raid multiple times just fine, and now I'm lagging in my own garrison. I even turned off all my addons to see if that changed anything, but it didn't. Anyone else having this kind of problem? Restarted my computer as well, didn't work.Zergtok0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Char not found after transfer from a week ago I transferred Ragemistress-Bleeding Hollow (US), to Ragemistress-Sargeras(US); I'm still not able to find my character on the armory, or when using the mobile app; This is frustrating for both wowprogress reasons as we just started a new guild and missing a raider that can't update will screw us; Also, it's a pain that the only people I can talk to on mobile are the ones that didn't transfer with us to start the new guild....AND I can't post auctions remote. So basically the app is just taking up space.Dorkatronic0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Trap launcher My last report for the moment...are we really supposed to have to recast trap launcher with each talent change? I'm sure you guys know that we didn't have to do so prior to the patch. Thanks again, I'll quit griping for a while now.Radroit7 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Isle of Conquest PVP & Cheating I and several other people in my bg were ported off the boat at the beginning of the game. I have a player claiming credit for it. While I wasn't frapsing or streaming the content to grab video proof, I had what appeared the teleport/blink noise that a mage makes and I was ported from the boat to the water... I'm unsure what the cause of it was and I didn't have time to get into the "Combat Log" of what happened to me.. (mainly didn't think to look there at the moment). PS: Please find and disable the item in the bgs so this doesn't happen to anyone else. If anyone could enlighten blue of the "Item Name" being used it would be much appreciated so that blue can disable this item in BG...Gothyk6 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Mastery Decrease after Hotfix ?! After the Hotfix today I've noticed that for some unfathomable reason my mastery Dropped from 36.89% unbuffed to 34.59% after the patch today Some how i went from 16.00% +20.89% to 15.00% +19.59% with exactly the same gear overnight --- however my haste increased as per the patch notes -- ... so I'm really at a loss to explain what happened ... please shed some light on this subject please !Startusk1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 No addon button on Character Screen I recently lost my hard drive and had to reload the game on a new hard drive. When logging into the World Of warcraft Client, I can see all my characters but cannot see any button for addons. Have deleted the Interface, WTF and Chache folders already and tried to resolve the problem that way. Any other ideas?Velisara1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Achievement: "Ashran Victory" bugged I have not seen this achievement awarded despite having participated in both Horde and Alliance victories where all points had been captured by the faction that succeeded in killing the opposing general. As far as I am aware, this achievement has been bugged since launch for both Horde and Alliance.Torvald0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Cleave attacks aggro garrison training dummy. When I practice my marksmanship rotation on the middle training dummy, my Chimaera shot cleaves the tank training dummy, causing him to attack back, killing my pet. This design oversight is making the training dummies useless for those who cleave in their rotation, please fix this.Kunazai2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Abrogator Stone Mission I started it yesterday, with 100% chance for completion. I log in today since it is a 23 hour mission.. It is not even listed anymore.Teebu0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Blackrock Caverns Evolved Twilight AP Bug They still nerf your attack power by 1000. My death knight at that level (normal level 80 dungeon) only has 750. Could that be reduced a little? xDCaptaîn1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Rogue talent DFA exploit in SotA In Strand of the Ancients, a rogue using Death From Above was able to bypass every gate and get to the final chamber door. They jumped up a bit on the side of the gates, used DfA on a turret, and ran by. No player was in the turrets. Just a heads up; I know shadowstep had to be fixed for the same reason.Etienne0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Invoke Xuen the White Tiger with quests Lately I've started grinding the Argent Tournament, so doing level 80 stuff at level 100 is pretty trivial and I summon Xuen and send him at people. However when I do this, it doesn't properly track for quests (killing 15 cultists, for example: anyone killed solely as a result of Xuen does not count towards the 15). Right now I tried an experiment: In heroic Trial of the Champion, it saves a lot of otherwise wasted time that you can dismount the horse at the proper time and solo all the content. I had Xuen solo all the stages of The Black Knight: the congratulations dialogue from Fordring plays out, but my objectives still say 0/1 The Black Knight defeated and I get no rewards. The actually strange part is that I walk out and select reset all instances and it won't reset.Gibekbasing2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Magical disappearing Lumber/profession nodes just wanted to report a problem with nodes that disappear as you approach them mostly likely as a result of phasing, particularly in Lok'rath, Nagrand but also elsewhere... it's remarkably frustrating, especially if you get close enough that you could start to collect it before it disappears on you. as a side note, while approaching a large timber near lok'rath before it phased away from me, I managed to get my character stuck in a hole that has no way out other than the unstuck feature, which could use improvement of teleporting you alive to the nearest graveyard instead of just using your hearthstone location or killing you if that is on cooldown.Ristelle8 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 lockpicking neither blacksmith nor rogue able to make keys/lockpick truesteel lockboxes. Is there a fix on the way?Abbatoir2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Firelands damage multiplier missing? When I attempted to solo 25H Firelands the other day, I noticed my damage was really low. Recount was showing my dps ~25k but when I ran a few weeks ago, recount was showing my dps ~200k. I would like to know if there is something going on with the damage multiplier not always taking affect? It would be useful to be able to tell that a person has the multiplier, with a buff, rather than having to intuitively think about whether or not the content is considered old.Thestalòs1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Hat clipping. This is strictly an aesthetic issue, and I fully understand that bugs relating to the functionality of the game come first. Since the new race models were implemented certain hats and hoods are not sitting on the head properly. The hat in particular I had in my bags was Master's Hat. It's just a black wide brimmed hat, but if I put it on in human form (on my worgen character) it causes my character to appear bald, and clips through the head really badly. Other models are doing something similar. Such as simple low level cowls, and the helm from the Nightslayer set. Like I said, not an issue of functionality at all. But I do play on a roleplay server, and I have to say... I miss my hats. :PEvêlynn0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Vol'Rath bugging out or not coming out. This is a two fold problem caused by lack on synchronicity between the flag timers and the boss timers. It happens on both sides. Lets suppose the Alliance downs Vol'rath within one minute of the last flag being captured. The flags reset to center but Vol'Rath's internal timer continues to click to complete the full 10 minutes. If the Alliance capture all the flags before this timer has expired. Vol'Rath has no apparent timer and does not come out of the fortress. If you attack him in the fortress and his timer runs out during the assault or before the assault he resets and resets the flags.Captmoregan0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Conflagrate Spell Is Sticky This may be considered trivial but uh, is there any way we can get the Conflag tooltip fixed?Rather than having to highlight Conflagrate and make sure the cast goes through I'd much rather prefer being able to spam it without un-highlighting the tooltip. I'm sure other players are experiencing this issue and it's really kind of annoying. The rotation seems "sticky" when I'm ready to cast Conflag, sometimes the cast goes through smoothly, other times i have to press the button 3 or 4 times to get the charge off... I don't like losing dps trying to get my instant cast off..Exclusion2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 25H Baleroc Shard of Torment damage too high When attempting to solo 25H Baleroc, his "Shard of Torment" ability started hitting for 60k-80k near the end of its duration. I know the ability is supposed to hit harder the longer you stand in it, but a few weeks ago I could solo this boss without an issue. I attempted this fight a few times, and each time the ability would tic a few times, then I wouldn't take any damage for ~8 sec, then I would start to get hit for 60k-80k.Thestalòs0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Unable to talk to NPCs in Garrison Frequently, when attempts are made to talk to the NPC's that do work Orders (like Olly Nipkip in the Herb Garden), they respond with a verbal reply but no dialog box opens to allow for the placement of the work Order. This happens only with the NPC's that accept Work Orders (Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Tailoring, Barn, Timber Yard, Tailoring etc), This error does not occur with any other NPCs. I have had to reload ( /reload) and after reload have been able to chat with the NPC. Why is this happening?Grants8 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Queueing up for arenas making players immune? Being a part of world pvp where players are queueing up for arena's to avoid being killed, they're able to come back a few seconds later at full health and 100% reset CD's, noticed this a few days ago, seems to be something known as it's not just 1 or 2 people doing this nor are they from the same server and or guild.Paw0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Cross Server Raid Annoyance "No character named 'Soandso' is currently playing." ...or something of the sort. This spams constantly and is quite the annoyance. This has been going on for a while.Jorundr1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 disapearing mob everytime i try to fight the warbringer in i think its kun-li summit when i get close he de spawns every single time and i was told by my uncle to report it as a bug because you guys would fix itChocoltemlk0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Constant DC's when warrior charging... Getting old guys... I DO NOT get dc'd any other time. It's not my computer/internet/addons, as I have built a couple machines over the last few years. Tried a friends internet connection, and played without addons. So you can skip trying to blame it on my setup. I have contacted you guys over and over, I get the run around every time how it's my internet connection. (that magically dc's me only when charging players). We run through your diags, everything is fine.. and your "tech support" throws up their hands.... I just dc'd in an arena 3 times in a row. ANYTIME the other player I'm charging uses any kind of speed boost at the same time I charge (intervene for example) Instant DC. This is flipping retarded. It's been happening for years now... and is possibly at it's all time worst currently. It's only when I charge other players. Can you literally not fix your game?, only qued a few on my warrior this season and I'm already sick and tired of having this happen in rated play.Vádér4 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Ice crown citadel lock bugged I started a 25 man heroic raid of ICC yesterday with a random person, we did clear the first boss. Having not defeated 25 man lich king yet on this character surprised me when it could get in (I did it on another character, Poilos my monk) then he left. Now today, thirsty for raid achievement I decide to turn it in 10 man normal (which I was told would not work, but it did!) and I enter the citadel. Then I create a group in looking for group legacy raid and come upon someone who thought I was doing heroic 10 man. So I leave the group. Then it does the ''You are not in the group instance bla bla bla " Text and proceed to kick me at the nearest graveyard. This is when it got weird. Whatever mode I put my Raid to (10N,10H,25N,25H) It tells me in the chat ''You have not defeated The Lich King in normal mode, you must kill in order to enter 25 man heroic). TL;DR Can't enter ICC at all, no matter what I put it on. I am very puzzled. Help? Opened a ticket, got redirected here ...ßo2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Please fix this? (Mail Armor Related) Hello there :) first of all i just want to apologize about my grammar (English is not my main language) xD Ok I just want to submit a Fix, it's a silly one but i think this is a perfect moment to submit one before the patch that is coming soon. It's about the Crystal-leaf set: the Head/Hood part Crystal-Leaf Helm it looks small in some races like: Females: Night elf, human, trolls and undead Males: Troll (this one is really noticeable xD) One of the aesthetic things I was exited for Wod was this set and Gara for my hunter perspective and i was sad when I saw this beautiful and unique head piece looking so glorious and badass in races like Draenei and so small and simple in my night elf It suppose to look equal in all the races right?? :( I've seen people agreed with me in wowhead and hunter friends too. This is the best hunter dungeon set and we want this for transmog give us the plus size hood :DAkiihabara2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 warrior heroic leap broken ive noticed a problem with heroic leaping in bgs... it wont work if the ground isnt completely flatIronreborn0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Guild Challenges - Dungeons Guildies and I ran some heroics last night to get gold in the bank for repairs. After 2 runs though (UBRS and Grimrail) credit was not given. Damn repairs... makes us all /cry.Swimsmash1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Mission/Work orders immediately complete Whenever I begin a work order or a garrison mission, it immediately displays as complete. Attempting to retrieve the reward, for example, some gold from a mission, is pointless, since it clearly isn't a complete mission and the game knows that. But because it displays as complete, every time I want to set up a wave of missions, I go: Start Mission. Click through mission complete. Start second mission. Click through first and second mission complete. Start third mission. Click through all three. Etc. Super annoying. Any easy fixes?Charade0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Disenchanting epic rewards giving MoP mats When I disenchanted some quest rewards that I got while questing through Draenor, I got Sha Crystals instead of Fractured or complete temporal crystals. Even I do the same thing to quest blues and greens, I get Draenic Dust as usual. I think this is a bug because disenchanting WoD epic gear gives me MoP materials instead of the current enchanting materials.Hieuro2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 character restore I tried to restore a deleted character today, it said "something wrong, please try later" now I have to wait 30 days again ........... what a tease! can you restore my deleted character please?Kazzuya2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Shadowmoon Sash bag bug I got the shadow moon sash transmog item but the bag on the side of it hovers on the belt very visibly. So for off it that it collides into my arm -very- noticeably. It sticks out way too far. Hope to see it fixed. Thanks blizz <3Scornix2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 I cannot pick up the ores orders. I just transferred my character to another realm as well as the faction. Then I cannot pick up the ores order from the garrison. It shows that there are 15 work orders ready to pick up. But I cannot do it. And I can only place 6 work orders.Vanira1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Poundfist? Any reason why poundfist on Zul'jin is taking 150+ hours to respawn? I think this is kind of outrageous and ridiculous that people have to stay up and awake upon days to wait for this guy to respawn I've been waiting for 12 hours and group members say they've been waiting 2 days+. Is this guy not going to spawn at all before resets?Arrów7 Jan 13, 2015