Bug Report

Mar 18, 2015 Flagged For PvP While on Flight Point I some how got flagged for PvP while on a Flight Point to Stormshield. I'm on a PvE server and did not do this my self. Don't know if it's an actual bug or it's the new thing now. This was on my lvl 92 male human warlock.Tilra0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Ring quest is removed upon faction transfer I was 3 bosses into LFR when I noticed I was getting no runes and that I didnt even have the quest. There's no reason that the quest shouldn't transfer over, it doesn't change between factions.Quimbley3 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Mor the Dominator: No loot I just soloed Mor the Dominator (lvl 92 Giant elite in Gorgrond) and he dropped no loot. Surely this is not working as intended. :P [edit] Just to clarify: It's not a case of an empty loot window. It's a case of No option to right-click his corpse. At all. Nada.Wolfgâng1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Missing an item Hello, I am missing my Oralius Whispering Crystal, I did not sell it or delete it, it is just missing and I would love to have it back. Thank you, KatKathi1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Can't loot Gu'chi I've killed him several times today on this toon and on my alliance toon but I can't loot him. I get a bag icon over him but I bend down and freeze up and the screen flashes "you don't have permission to loot that item." I click it again and it says "that would be stealing!" Huh I killed it!? They were solo fights so I know the loot is mine but it won't let me have it. :( I've logged out and back in a few times but still having issues.Synesee1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Heroic dungeon Re-Queue issue I got booted from Skyreach Heroic dungeon after beating 3 of the 4 bosses. Now it says that the instance is locked and will not let me re- queue. This is for my character Pugsley.Pugsley1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Challenge the Master Quest Glitch - Stormrage The sword to start this quest will not spawn. Been standing here for 20 minutes and still nothing.Blués0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 fruit tree in lvl 3 herb garden not producing I got O'ruk Orange the first day and nothing the next 2 days. thought maybe it only produces once a week but can't find any information on this.Clutcher9 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Female human Helm display issue, please fix . Hi there, I've noticed that the human female model have larger then normal helms( relative to the proportion of the body model) , the hair textures stick out from the back of (my plate) helms. I'm a transmog junkie, I run a lot of older content; and invested a lot of time collecting plate gear/ weapons. I'm sure your aware of the issue, it's really noticeable. Display any of the new gear with the new character model, I've had a blast with the new expansion. This would be my one and only gripe so far, since I can see my characters head every day.Zolstress3 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Dungeon Role Error This is the second time this month I have queued up ONLY as a tank and been set to role as healer. I only queue when the savage satchel is up for the augment runes. I always check group composition to check if I should use might or kings. I happened to notice the role icons. Before I had a chance to change specs or even type out what the issue was the tank pulled. In combat so I am unable to do anything (change gear set and spec). As soon as combat is over I change specs and gear, sit down and eat to fill up mana. As soon as that was done, I got up and walked around the corner and was kicked. Because of that kick I had DD for 30 mins. This frustrates me. I miss out on satchel and punished for something that is not my fault. Blizzard, please consider removing DD debuff if you are kicked before first boss. This issue was not my fault and the people had no patience to wait 30 seconds.Dissick0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Legendary Quest "An Inside Job" Did they ever fix the issue where Garona can't target certain mobs with her kill ability, effectively making the quest impossible to do? Last I tried was Friday and a few guys still were not dying to her abilities.Lycka2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Legendary Staff Quest, Dragonwrath The quest "Through a Glass, Darkly" where you enter The Nexus (5-man wrath dungeon) and run through with Tarecgosa is bugged to where the part where you are supposed to jump on and ride a disc around in the rift is not working. There is no disc nor any mobs present that can be seen and there is no way to complete the quest.Mikeyolol9 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 [Bug]Auto Loot is not working 100% Issue: On all of my characters, Auto Loot is not working 100% of the time. - Relogging did not resolve issue - Rebooting computer did not resolve issue - I tried deleting Add-on folder - I tried deleting WTF and DB folders - Internet connection is stable Acidius9 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Bonescythe Helm not displaying properly I was lucky enough to get the Bonescythe helm off BMAH, went to transmog and it cuts my horns completely off and leaves 2 awkward gaping holes in the side of my head. I tried going to the barber shop and switching horns but the problem still happens. Give me my horns back!Malice1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Mount Hyjal bug(s) First off, thank you for expanding on the Raiding with Leashes achievement. With that said, please fix the bugs that make running Hyjal a time-consuming nightmare. I know there have been bugs with Hyjal for years, one in particular is currently holding me up (and I've found posts regarding its bugginess dating back to 2012 without spending THAT much time looking). Horde encampment-wave #1 doesn't always spawn. It says it does, the invading enemy count suggests it does. But it doesn't. Problem with that is if the game thinks they spawned, but we can't kill it, when wave 8 comes around Thrall despawns yelling that we failed (because it thinks there are enemies still around that aren't). Its a huge pain. Please fix it so that we can get this achievement (and pets).Morada1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 [Druids] Stampeding Roar I've found that if you use SR just as Sprint (including the Sprint from Displacer Beast) it'll put SR on CD, but it won't give you the speed effect.Lamoot2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Unable to start Spine of Deathwing This bug was reported on the EU forum in October, but I can't reply to it there so I'm bringing it up here. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12439465862 So I'm fighting Warmaster Blackhorn on Heroic, and for some inexplicable reason I died immediately after he did. I wasn't low on health (in fact, I was in the midst of getting Enraged Regeneration ticks), I just suddenly keeled over dead. Even the recap belies the oddness of this: -12k Melee (4 seconds before death at 44% health) -11k Melee (3 seconds before death at 46% health) -12k Melee (2 seconds before death at 49% health) -11k Melee (1 second before death at 66% health) -13k Melee (Dead) But, all told, that was a minor annoyance. I just zoned back in, looted the corpse, and went to talk to Sky Captain Swayze to start the Spine of Deathwing fight. Except after clicking the option to start the fight, nothing happens. The dialogue simply closes and I'm still on the deck of the Skybreaker. Relogging didn't work, and neither did zoning out, resetting, and zoning back in. Setting it to Normal, then back to Heroic DID work, but it's still an odd glitch.Celandia1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 lvl 60 and 70 tier pvp armor not showing Im having a bit of a problem with buying lvl 60 and 70 armor. Since my rogue has had full heirloom gear i wanted to transmog it when he got to lvl 60, but once i was able to purchase the armor something strange happens. i'll go to the storwind vendor and at the bottom it'll say pages 1 to 6 with the first page being nothing i can buy but once i move to the next page it'll say pages 2-3 all full of gear in red I cant buy. I figured this was probably meant for a reason so i waited til lvl 70 to buy the lvl 70 gear and it happened again!Serpentwhisp0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Savage feasts giving wrong stats Savage feasts appear to be giving the stat for which your spec grants a passive increase, i.e. Affliction will get haste, Destruction will get crit, Demonology will get mastery, regardless of the stats on your gear.Vreivai8 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 issues with raid I ran ICC 25m heroic with a group up to the blood queen and then left group. 2 days later I try to go back into it solo and upon entering am notified that 12/12 bosses are completed and cant finish it. again why is this showing if I dropped the group and did not even attempt the last 3 bossesBlightcaller8 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Argent Warhorse missing Back in Wrath I bought the Argent Warhorse in Icecrown, and now it's no longer my horse. Why was it taken away from me?Shastar5 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Missing dismount arrow I was having issues loading WOW and eventually it would not load at all. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and since doing so for ll of my toons the arrow to dismount a training mount or the new one that was added after the last patch that allows you to be dropped off at the closest flight path if you want to lad is gone. Is there a toggle I am not aware of? ThanksSamspy0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Horde Captains Why am I seeing Horde Captains in Ashran when supposedly they aren't working ?Wilanor0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Legendary Ring Quests After completing my Chapter 3 section of the Legendary ring quest, I went on to go complete The Shadow War and Orb of Dominion. Neither quests will progress, the Orb is unlootable, mobs don't count for kill count. I've tried dropping the quests, relogging and nothing has worked to fix it. Not sure whats happening.Nikkelz1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 [Borean Thundra]Aurora borealis http://imgur.com/XCD1HyA I've tried with my setting maxed out but it didn't change a thing. Blizz's fault :PNaeleisyre1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 So... about that Argent Warhorse.... Fix it!Wínterbreeze0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 wrong enchantment items created Every time I try to make an enchantment for an item eg. cloak, I have the mats and go to cloak enchants click the one I want and it makes one for a ring. This happens not matter if I chose a neck enchant, or whatever. Does anyone else have this problem?Tolofson0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Post Stat Crunch Sunder Armor Broken As I've been leveling a paladin tank I have noticed that enemies inside of dungeons between 40 and 50 that use Sunder Armor seem to have an outdated version of the ability. The mob that used the ability the most was the "Gordok Reaver", Linked below is the ability. Sunder Armor: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=15572/sunder-armor#used-by-npc This ability still stacks to 5 and during my dungeon runs inside of Dire Maul North I was receiving multiple stacks of the debuff. However, the first application of the debuff took my armor from 404 to 10. In other words, my physical damage reduction went from 40% to around .25%. Coupled with Mortal Strike, this resulted in several death. I also ran into the same situation with the "Warpwood Crusher" and the Crush Armor ability. Linked below is the ability. Crush Armor: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=22426/crush-armor I bring this up because my tank is in full heirloom gear with Stamina and Versatility enchants and I was still being destroyed by these enemies so I can only imagine what a non-heirloom tank would encounter.Kogon0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Furthermore, FIX LIP CLIPPING ON DRAENEI! Again not my first post on this. Whenever she moves there is a white line clipping through her lips -.- it's bad enough that you bleached my skin, but I ALSO have to deal with this issue. FIX IT PLEASE!Kalá0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Once again... FIX MY BLEACHED DRAENEI'S SKIN! Seriously it was dark, dusky purple, now I'm anemic. This is my sixth or seventh post on this. I am NOT happy, this is NOT the skin I chose FIX IT PLEASE!Kalá0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Floating shoulders on Undead characters I noticed this both on my and my husband's undead characters, though it seems more pronounced on the males, particularly with large shoulders they don't seem to hug the shoulder at all but rather float mysteriously above. It looks awful on certain shoulders, thankfully it's less noticable on mine. Please fix!Luel0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Breaking the Emperor's Shield mobs despawning Trying to complete this on an ally monk but Nakk'rakas keeps despawning completely along with the statue mogu. I tried turning off all add-ons, I tried abandoning the quest and restarting it, I tried logging out and back in, I tried having someone phase me to another realm, I tried having someone else kill the mob (despawned immediately for them also while in the group with me), I have tried literally everything I can think of. This is the only quest I have active in Kun Lai as I have finished everything else besides this part of the chain. I can't fill out a ticket in-game because it says the service is unavailable due to maintenance or being too busy right now so hoping for some help here. I am trying to complete the Slum it in Kunlai achievement but am unable to because of this quest being bugged. I have completed the chain and full achievement on other characters, but I am unable to on my ally character I have been attempting it on (Rainbowfluff - Mannoroth).Rainbowmes25 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Quest Breaking the Emperor's Shield resetting As 88 Destruction Warlock in quest-level greens and blues, with Shivarra minion, I could not complete Breaking the Emperor's Shield solo. General Sho Lien sends his Imperial Guard (reanimated statues) at me. After one or two attack me, General Sho Lien disappears, and the scene resets. General Sho Lien respawns (as do the guards), and I go thru the same thing again. Tried three times (with addons disabled). Waited until another player came along, and I let that player take the lead. I could complete with the addional help. A destruction warlock with Shivarra minion is not slow at killing. My Cast sequence is typically Curse of Elements, Incinerate, Immolate, Fel Flame, Conflagrate, Incinerate, (Incinerate again, unless Shadowburn is viable), Shadowburn (if NPC is not dead). One other clue: Each time I first cast Curse of Elements on General Sho Lien (to start the scene), which gets aggro but does no damage.Emonium1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 level 100 pvp gear BMAH horde only Only see level 100 pvp gear for the horde going up on the black market ah, that's 5 in a row for the horde, Haven't seen anything Alliance only yet.Kuujo0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Tank/Healing Satchels not showing up I have a paladin tank and a shaman healer. I will queue for dungeons when the satchel is available. Sometimes, when I queue, the satchel says it's available, then when the queue actually pops, the rewards list doesn't show the satchel. This makes it so that I have to leave queue and reload back into dungeon finder again to get the satchel. Sometimes I have to do this 5 or 6 times before the satchel will show up in the list of rewards. Please fix it so that if you queue when there is a satchel available that it doesn't disappear on the join dungeon tab.Luckydays3 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 LFR Accept Window Disappearing So when I finish an LFR and don't have an immediate queue pop afterwards I have to manually leave the group. In multiple instances, the next queue pops JUST as I am leaving the current lfr group. When I return from my loading screen, the LFR accept window is gone. Going to the /lfr window doesn't help, nor does using my minimap eye icon either. So, I am always removed from the queue. I get to endure another hour long queue. I wish I could say this is an isolated instance, but with my luck, I usually have this happen on multiple characters in a given week. No matter how long I wait, I usually get a queue pop as I am leaving the raid. I should be able to un-hide or reopen that window. Very frustrating to now be sitting here for an hour.Hamull0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Dwarven Bunker work orders not progressing After placing work orders at the bunker, changing buildings, then changing back, work orders are not progressing. I've been at 0/32 work orders for over a day now. The time remaining for the next order is over 6 hours, even though work orders should only take 4 hours. http://i.imgur.com/7nNQsbv.jpgPav0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 i got another account i got a second account and downloaded the games.. its letting me play. almost 91 now but when I invite it in guild it says starter eddionDeathmasters1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Visual Glitch on Legs My warrior Maryrose's beautiful Blessed transmorg is ruined by a glitch in her legs. It appears she is still wearing a pair of pants that appear on the skin of the plate skirt. I have removed the legs, changed them around, transmorged them and they still appear glitched. I opened a ticket and got no satisfaction because the GM told me they couldn't help me and they would let someone else know, but the ticket was marked as resolved when it most certainly isn't resolved. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get this fixed?Sigora8 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 can't find a quest to turn in This quest I can't find is named Barum's notes. I am here where the question mark is at but I don't see the one to turn it in at. Please fix it so I can turn it in.Zayun5 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Shadowtome broken Shadowtome can't be upgraded to stage 4. I contacted a GM and he said this is a long known bug that has not been addressed yet. I would like some kind of comment on when this will be addressed?Loumage4 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Old models are back?! Since the latest patch, all character models have reverted to the old pre-WoD models in game. Really not sure what could have caused this, since I have been playing and using the new models just fine since the game's release. I am on an older PC (still Windows XP Pro), but was honestly having no trouble before now with the new models showing up and rendering properly.Zugs2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Garrison Report bugged Hello when i check my garrison report i have had a bug happening, eg. 29/29 frostwall mines ticked completed although i have none completed at all, and it also happens to my herb garden 6/6 all the time ticked, i have none completed on there also. It has happened ever since i had faction/server changed, but it only happens on this toon, Skarmory of Barthilas (oceanic) It has slowly become quite annoying because its been a few months now, please fix!Skarmory0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 cast cast and it saying that spell isnt ready yet i might have to reset alot of stuff to fix this :-0Haneth0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Level 3 Horde garrison Barracks issue I've had a level 3 Barracks on my horde character and after searching everywhere in the garrison there are NO racial factions that you can choose to guard your barracks. My alliance character has his but the horde do not. need some help with this. thanksOberst2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Heartpierce Broken - It Won't Proc. It's not proccing. I just came back to the game, I left a few months ago. It was working fine in early WoD... Intentional? Accidental? Why was this proc removed from the weapon? Other ICC weapons such as Black Bruise still proc.Varick2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Perpetual death while attempting to respawn After dying, and attempting to respawn character, a prowling enemy/ monster/beast attacks me at the exact moment of resurrection. Attempt to teleport via hearthstone is interrupted. I am too weak to kill beast while dead. Game techs should keep graveyard areas free/safe haven!!!!!!!Dreadstalker2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 PG achievements not giving credit The silver proving ground achievement is not providing credit to all my characters for entry into heroic dungeons. I have both the tank and damage achievements, but when I go onto another character it states I need to complete the silver proving grounds for a given role to queue. Yet when I check the achievement (mouse over the shield on the top right of the achieve) it states all my characters have credit for this achievement. Therefore there's a bug with the "looking for dungeon" system, not recognizing the achievement. If this is not a bug, then why is the achievement account wide and why is this requirement needed anyway? I thought making the achievements and other stuff account wide was to remove the need to grind stuff like this. I haven't seen where a character is required to solo an NPC or boss within a time frame in normal dungeons, so does this occur in heroic dungeons? If not, then why do you need this achievement in the first place. This is the first time I've seen a need for an achievement to do content, but I can raid at any level. I would have thought that a raid is more difficult than a dungeon. Also, this then penalizes those who don't care about doing achievements, by preventing them from doing game content.Ayelena1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Crittermorph not working properly. I switched over to the Crittermorph glyph (the "conjure familiar" glyph infuriated me too many times). I noticed that I can no longer polymorph more than one critter at once. The tooltip still states I can, but it does not work in-game.Tsinosra0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Force of Nature needs to be fixed Force of Nature for Balance only hits for like 500 in full conquest gear. Please fix this. I loved this talent in MOP but can't use it now because the damage is so poor compared to the other two talents on its tier.Vonkhurg0 Mar 17, 2015