Bug Report

Feb 25, 2015 FP: Ring of Blood to Everbloom Wilds The flight path from Ring of Blood to Everbloom Wilds hasn't been optimized, as it travels through Telaari Station (the opposite direction) before going on toward Everbloom WIlds.Steelfistv0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Polearms are attached at shoulder... stick several feet into the air! It looks completely silly, and is completely non realistic. Plus it looks REALLY silly. Like, hideous.Sultriss0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 follower item lvl upgrades As I lvl up armor and weapons for followers it stops me from upgrading npc's at lvls just over 660. Or won't allow me to upgrade at all.Cadeyn0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Quest [Scouting Missive: Iron Siegeworks] Purchased quest, then saw quest appear in bags, then opened to accept and abandoned thinking I will do that later removes the quest from bags. Not sure if it working as intended, but seems like a easy way to lose garrison resources.Icelock0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 Emerald Drake being sent to every character Currently, after getting the Awake the Drakes achievement, I seem to be getting an Emerald Drake mailed to me on every character I have (including new characters I made after I got the achievement).Allyosaugh0 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 This applicat encountered... "ERROR #134 FATAL CONDITION" PROGRAM C:\.......WOW-64 Unable to open DBFilesSoundEntries cant fine build manifestCedartusk0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Heirloom tab showing wrong items for shaman Heirloom tab is showing only leather items for shaman instead of mail. Edit to add that my level 90 shaman is getting the correct page with the mail Heirlooms on it. But both my level 40 and my level 28 shaman are getting the page with the leather heirlooms. They have to show all or select the paladin class to find the mail ones to use.Krynth0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 New Holy PvP 4-Piece Bonus Doen't Apply Buff For the first few minutes of logging in, the new 4-piece bonus for Holy was applying the damage-reducing buff to friendly targets (including when cast on self) without incident. However, for reasons unknown, it no longer works. Reloading UI, disabling addons, and relogging does not fix the issue. Have also attempted zoning in and out of Ashran, and respeccing. Combat does not seem to affect it. Can also confirm that my 4-piece is not broken (i.e. missing an item), and I am in the correct spec when trying to get the buff to apply.Zealot1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Combat Rogue 4 Piece and Burst of Speed Combat Rogue 4 piece set bonus tooltip has not been updated Functionally it is not adding 1 second to killing spree or awarding 5 combo points and ensuring critical eviscerate. Essentially the 4 piece is not doing anything right now. Burst of speed tooltip says 4 seconds of 70% speed but is only garnishing 3 secondsKidneypwner4 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Starfall still hits everything Not using glyph, starfall still hitting everything.Nukebolt6 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Why is my HP lower after the patch? Before patch: - Out of PvP 255k HP unbuffed I believe - In PvP 387k HP fully buffed After patch: - Out of PvP 248k HP unbuffed - In PvP 370k HP fully buffed What is the reasoning for this?Assassynate2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Elemental Shaman 2 part PVP set bonus With the new patch 6.1, the 2 part pvp set bonus for elemental shamans are not working anymore. It used to place an aura on you while ascendance was active, makeing you immune to silence and interrupting effects.Quan0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Archmage Kadgar Travel Form Bug (maybe) I've tested this a few times - When you enter the ring of light surrounding Archmage Kadgar in Orgrimmar, it seems to know if you are on a mount - and then shifts you out of it. If you know that area... I assume this is where the problem lies. The problem is that once you do this, if you walk clearly out of that aforementioned vicinity, you can no longer ever get back to travel form stag style if you click that form again. It always turns into a bat. You never get back to stag / cheetah form again even though you are on two legs. Unless... You happen to go and run back into the same vicinity of light - whala! you are automatically a stag / cheetah again. But only once. After that you are always a bat if you click the button again. Try this (repeated 10 times successfully on the build i have, which i think is 6.0.3 on my PC.) 1. Log in (ensuring you are two-legged druid. Mine is a troll feral and guardian druid). 2. Shift into stag form. (or if you have the glyph of Cheetah like I do, a cheetah). Even if you skip first two steps... do the following.... 3. Run into the light around Archmage Kadgar (or any zone i assume that restricts travel other than foot) 4. Become a two-legged druid again. 5. Now click on travel form - you are a bat. Always. There is no way around this unless you run right back into the light, then you become the stag/cheetah again. BUt only once. After you click the button again, it never, ever goes back. I've prepared a video to illustrate clearly what I mean. I've uploaded it to my public folder on Mediafire for you. Its called "Cheetah Stag Druid Issue" and is 7mb. The link is here: https://www.mediafire.com/?qysjvakgythq7a1 I'd make it easier and put it up on Youtube, but obviously that won't be a good thing, So, this is the best i can do for now. Cheers --- Update: I also think it is relevant that I bought a holly / christmas spell yesterday and changed my mount into a reindeer. For a long time (6 or 7 hours) i could not get rid of it. I was a dwarf riding a reindeer for a very long time, even though the tick counter on the holly only decreased by 1 - maybe this is by design. The point is, right after i did that, this issue became noticeable. I've had only problems since then. Coincidence? I don't know, it's just data i feel is relevant.Clobberella4 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Group/ Raid finder toolbar button missing? Before you ask, yes after the patch, yes all old add- on's disabled.Watainsmoke5 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Argent Warhorse Unavailable As I'm sure other mounts are this patch. I haven't really gone down the list just yet. Just wanted to bring it to the blue's attention.Drannon0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Spires of Arak Treasure Map Spires of Arak Treasure Map can be bought and learned over and over. Other maps will tell you youve already learned them. This is an issue if you wanna buy the maps to check if you learned them already and then resell them back to the vendor for the price you bought them. It would be great if you guys could add a "Already Known" tag to maps we have.Sharpbladez0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 36 work orders = 44 burnished leather. A 615 Follower was assigned. I have 12 more full 36 work order buildings waiting to be harvested. Is it safe to harvest them, or in doing so will i lose out an an entire weeks worth of materials on every single one.Maulina1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Invisible staircase?! Questing in Nagrand today and I was in one of the buildings in the Ironfist Harbor. I seem to have discovered an invisible staircase at 37.37, 71.2 I even took a picture! http://i.imgur.com/1VNJA7E.jpg?1Rashmika0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Merged Account Freezing. Mine and my wifes accounts are merged, whenever one of us changes characters it freezes the other account. i have already died durring a boss fight due to this.Onireaper0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Creating item gives wrong spec piece On my Retribution paladin, i clicked a ring, for the ret spec, and it came out with bonus armor on it.Saphii0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 no 30% dmg to unsnared on pvp 4 piece frost in the patch notes its said that we get it but i am not seeing it on my set.Bloodyymaryy0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Graphical Bug On human females at least the strap that goes with eye patch monocles is missing. Went to check to see if it was removed intentionally, but with mog it, if you zoom in far enough its hiding underneath the skin. Don't know if intentional or not so I thought I'd put something here.Avelline0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Huge bug.. never seen this before! So i was queueing for lfr and took a flight path to shadowmoon valley, the queue popped mid flight and the loading screen appeared, then disappeared due to them having pulled already. So i got the error message "cannot enter because encounter in progress" as usual, BUT, i was standing in mid-air... where i was when i loaded the lfr. not able to move, hearth, nothing.. everything was grayed out as if i was still on the mount. so i clicked the character stuck button. it took me to stormshield, WHERE I STILL COULD NOT MOVE... i tried to click the character stuck again, it said "cannot cast while moving" !!! i was standing still with everything still grayed out.. please look into this, i was able to move when another lfr queue popped and i went inGoobers1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 My corehound pup I recently had to have my game unlocked...it was offline for 2 years...I have a corehound pup...that is now greyed out...please help me and tell me how to fix it...I want it back!!...ThanksBodyswoman1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Draenei 'Hairband' hairstyle http://i.imgur.com/ldV6aPI.jpg (Apologies for the bad editing. I don't have access to an actually good editor right now, but the brightness needed to be adjusted) Something in 6.1 altered this hairstyle and made it really blocky in certain areas. I've checked on my other Draenei and it seems it's like this regardless of skin color, face, hair color, horns, etc.Kaliya0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Glyphed Ignite not slowing when spread The glyphed Ignite is not snaring a target if it was spread by Inferno Blast, despite the tooltip saying otherwise. If spread on a target snared by another Ignite of the mage, it will remove the snare.Aowyn0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Glyph of Untamed Stars The glyph is acting like the original glyph and the spell is acting as if it were pre 6.1Zenlocks2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Combat Rogues can't apply Deadly Poision The icon is shadowed out and when you try to apply it you get a red warning on screen that "you can't do that yet" ThanksWhiskeyzulu2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 lost my flying mount I had both cold weather flying and artisan riding and lost both after the newest patch...Holdenmcneil0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Linking Enchants in the Auction House Why is it that with every other profession I can link items straight from my spell book to look at prices of items on the auction house, but the option is unavailable with enchanting?Lvoutlaw0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Addons not working on first log in per toon Whenever I'm logging in on a character my addons aren't working. Though if I log out, his disable then enable then log back in on that particular character then the addons work. I have to repeat the process for each character on each log in from scratch. After I'm logged in and I go through the above process then that particular character is fine for the rest of the time I'm logged in. Once I log out of the game then I have to redo the steps for each character to be able to utilize them with my addons. Any ideas how to fix this?Keskura0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Please give me back my Swift Zhevra ...where did this mount go and why on Earth did you take it from me?Grummulthrus2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Powerful Weapon Crystal missing I'm a scribe and went to check the vendor in my garrison for the powerful weapon crystal to upgrade my weapon, but it's not there. The vendor has the one to upgrade the off hand items to 670 though. Anyone else having the same issue?Standin1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Emote Sound Option and Emote Toys Turning Emote Sounds Off does not mute forced emotes caused by toys such as Train Tracks, that toy that makes everybody nearby do a /cry emote, etc. This is very incredibly annoying and I don't want to have to resort to putting blank .wavs in my warcraft folder to mute these annoying things once and for all. Please make the Emote Sound option work as advertised -- it should mute ALL emote sounds, including those that are forced by toys.Carlynna0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 NPC dialog not muted by Ctrl + S This is the same as a bug that existed in WoD beta back in August/September. When using Ctrl + S to mute in-game sounds, the "Dialog" sound option is not also being muted, so when you click friendly NPCs such as vendors their dialog is still being played.Nerodius0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Action bar messed up, no mount option... Even with console reload it wont fix. There are just empty spots where there are supposed to be things to click.. My mount option brings up the dungeon journal tab.Hexxin2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 ashran groups and conq cant invite to make groups inside ashran, and no conq gain from downing mid boss. yay!Thesteve0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Flying bug cant fly from any of my outposts or garrisons or citiesMunkxi0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Client reverted to 6.0.3 I logged in this morning with my client already updated to 6.1. Logged out, tried logging back in to see that my client reverted back to 6.0.3. How can I fix this?Schmurda0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Skirmish Honor gain bugged After each skirmish the log displays You recieve currency Honor Points x45 You recieve currency Honor Points x65 but it doesn't actually give you 110 honor.Nathian0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Shadowmeld is not dropping combat in PvP Shadowmeld is no longer dropping combat when used in PvP combat (such as in an arena), making it impossible to Meld -> Stealth. This is a HUGE undocumented nerf to an already underused racial.Dak0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Group invites not working in Ashran You cannot create groups in Ashran. If you invite someone you get an auto group decline. So much for the PTR...Ardones1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Bug? Jade Serpent Statue: Soothing Mist Healing less than the caster's soothing mist by 10-15% per tick.Alaril0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Mystical Coif of Elements Not in Collection I logged all my characters on today and checked my collection for the appropriate items. The Mystical Coif of Elements is showing on the character that bought it and it's physically on the character that wears it but doesn't show in her Heirloom collection. Her Heirloom back does show just fine, and the head of my other characters show just fine as well. It's just this one item. I even created another on the purchasing character and sent it to her and removed and replaced what she was wearing in case it was just a glitch but no luck. It still plainly says Heirloom update 1/2 so it's not like it's been downgraded or anything. I also tried on my other characters to see if it showed up in any of their collections, in case she shouldn't be wearing it or some such thing (though she would never have been able to put it on if that were the case), and no luck there either. Soooo, I need to know what's going on and what I need to do to fix that. I can't seem to file a ticket because every time I try it just takes me to the restoration service which I don't need right now, and it seems to be impossible to file a ticket otherwise. Thanks for any help y'all...Cynshay0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Game Breaking: Group Invite Auto Decline I don't know if it effects the game outside of Ashran but you are unable to invite players inside of Ashran. Everyone just gives you an autodecline. Please fix! :(Wîggles0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 New pvp trinket The versatility pvp trinket isn't counting toward the 2 piece set bonus for 15% damage reduction.Felrane0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 2400 weapon illusion enchant Does not work on any of the hunter weapons. Says invalid target?Hutner0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Rogue 4 set bonus not working for 6.1 I thought the rogue 4 set bonus was supposed to change?? It hasn't.Jdoozie2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Staves still invisible in Armory. How did this break, and why has it been so impossible to remedy?Eloelle0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Music Roll: Totems of the Grizzlemaw I just got "Music Roll: Totems of the Grizzlemaw," popped it in, and have been letting it go for a while, and I've noticed something rather disappointing: it's not including the best bit! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m-KkjxZGLXs#t=119 All it's playing is the horn bit, which while is good on it's own, to me the proper version includes that AND the violin bit, like on the soundtrack. What gives!?Vashtal0 Feb 24, 2015