Bug Report

Jan 25, 2015 Head Crack Debuff - Blackrock Caverns Hello! Was doing normal mode Blackrock Caverns on my level 81 Druid when I noticed this debuff "Head Crack". It reduced stamina by 500 which for tanks of appropriate level reduces them to their base HP (as if they had not one piece of gear on). Just thought I should report it, thanks for reading :]When0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Stable Master Achievement I have an issue with getting the stable master achievement where under the track option it has all the necessary requirements fulfilled and highlighted, but it is still to give me the actual achievement and the reward mount. I haven't gotten rid of the stable because i want to get the achievement before getting any other building. Please help.Angsalvor5 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Frost DK Minion is MIA I have an upper level Death Knight spec is Frost. Since the Expansion the Minion has disappeared. Don't even have the Raise Dead Talent in spell book. yet when watching videos on You Tube about how to do something they are able to summon a Minion. Is it something in the talent tree?Iagan2 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Dalaran Arena and Monks Not sure if you guys are aware of this bug but monks are able to set up their teleport at the top of the starting gate in dalaran arena.. At any point during the match he can port up there and no one can touch him because he is out of line of sight. Ran into several monks who use this cheap trick to prevent dying in arena.Horde4 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Armory and forum achievement points wrong. For the last few months this has been an issue and I figured that it might work itself out in time, but for whatever reason, my armory isn't reading my achievement point total correctly. As of posting this, I have 21385 and a glance at my armory shows that I'm not getting credit for achievements that I've had long completed such as two max level characters along with a host of others. While this might be a small thing in the grand scheme, I would appreciate it being fixed. Thanks!Quintus1 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Blank Calendar Guild events on the calendar have disappeared for all of my toons that have event invites, but other guildies can see them. Blizzard events show up just fine. What I've done to troubleshoot; Deleted Cache folder. Moved (not copied) Interface and WTF folders to desktop. Logged in with no addons. Tried typing it manually (/calendar). I also have a blank currency pane, but the suggestion from the Blizz poster to use the micro menu (character pane then currency tab) works to fix it for now. Any tips like that to bring back guild events on the calendar?Petrah3 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Achieves Disappearing Chars cant do runs/raid On 12/9/2014 I completed the healer gold and shadow damage achievement .Prior to that I earned the bronze and then silver. This was on the character Hopeihealu-Malygos. Upon getting the gold achievement, the bronze and silver achievement just disappeared out of achievement book. Yet gold remained, and carried over to my other characters on this account. However, I have been trying to get to where I can do dungeons and raids on another priest on this same account.His name is Hopeîhealu-Malygos. The gold achievement was carried over to his book as if he got it . Yet the bronze achievement and silver are not listed for him just as they are not listed for my female priest on this account yet she completed them successfully. Why are the bronze and silver achievements no longer listed in either of the achievement books, and why can't my male priest do the dungeons ? He did the proving grounds for bronze and silver .Yet no credit or achievement shows up for him . In return he can't do the dungeons or lfr.Hopeihealu2 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 stuck in garrison after some pvp outside garrison, got stuck in travel form, couldn't shapeshift, or do much of anything aside from mission board, couldn't leave garrison. tried reload, tried relog, played on other toons on same account(druid stayed online in garrison whole time, I could even whisper it and invite to group) killed myself on tank dummy to see if rez would work, now stuck dead at gy, healer wont rez me and I cant move anymore. some warrior said he is having same issues from time when the pvp outside garrison happened.Furby1 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Bug- Sultan Oogah Unkillable Sultan Oogah, a mob for the quest Just the Tip in Uldum is unable to be attacked and that prevents players from advancing in the quest chain.Selenagomez6 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Unable to do Garrison invasions Due to "speed bumps" in the launch, I skipped most of the quests in the garrison and missed the Garrison Invasion quest that was supposed to be done when my garrison was level 2. Now that it is level 3, I cannot do the invasion quest. The quest is still here on thrall at my garrison, but when I talk to the sergant, the quest doesnt start. Everyone else has told me that I was supposed to do it at level 2. So.....Is it just permanent that I can't do Garrison Invasions at all or what?Zephyr4 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Stable master achievement i just got done fighting all six mount in training targets on the six different mount each one. and it shows that i killed each one 6 time on each training mount. but it didn't give me the achievement /title/mount. i was on my Character Coldry on the realm of LightbringerColdry2 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 My Computer Melted Okay I was on my level 42 Monk doing a dungeon in Dire maul. I looted an item and wow froze, I alt tabbed out and there was my desktop but the glove was still there. I did Ctrl + Shift + Esc to bring up the processes tab to cancel it, but when I attempted to click on end process the glove came back. I tried clicking on the toolbar to go back to the task manager but every time I tried to end process it would go back to the grey glove. I opened up another wow and it went to the character screen and everything but when I clicked the "Enter World" button it went to my desktop. Tried that about 7 times. I signed out of my profile but before signing in, I got this solid purple screen (windows 8.1 OS) but I did Ctrl + Shift + Esc again and it said Task manager was still running. Anyways it eventually signed out and I signed back in and opened up wow again on my level 42 monk and I WAS IN THE TAUREN STARTING ZONE WTF!?!!?! I was previously fishing in orgrimmar in between queues!Bloodfloes0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Garrison Enchanting Anything that I try to disenchant at my Garrison is said its not disenchantable. Even if its an item level 22 green item I cant disenchant.Talythis0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Batch crafting changing on it's own Blizzard is trying to drive me away from WoW today. First I wasted a few hours on an impossible quest, then I lost nearly all of my garrison resources when the graphics went crazy while setting up job orders, and now the game just wasted all my hex weave cloth making items I didn't want. I selected ellek plushie, made sure it was selected, then set it to "Make All", watched it make the first ellek plushie then went to get a drink. When I returned I found that the game decided to switch to the Creeping Carpet, which I already have and they are all soul bound so they're completely useless to me. So I've lost everything, can't make anything else for another month or two, can't get the materials back, and now that I've posted the bug here I'm opening myself to mountains of ridicule, insults and verbal abuse. So, yeah, I'm never coming back here to read this post. Not sure why I even bothered, this is all so useless.Palmisteria0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Garrison Guild Banners Every time I enter my Garrison I have to re-activate my Guild Banners. This bug was acknowledged over 2 months ago by a blue AS A BUG, i.e NOT INTENDED, but it has NOT been fixed.Brightbrown0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Jaoa Calhandro doesnt sell inscriptions Jaoa the inscription trader has no inscriptions to learn or buy. He is suppose to sell Glyph of flying fists.Coreywelch0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Dungeon Finder queue system broken Is this a bug? I select all three roles because I don't care which role I get I just want the quickest queue possible.. I can perform them all.. and hit random dungeon. Well it seems the dungeon finder is locking me into one specific role even when I am queuing for all three. I tested it. I first queued for all 3 roles for HoT heroics. When I moused over the dungeon finder progress it had my icon as 1/1 tank and it said 0/1 healer and 0/3 dps. So I stopped queuing and only selected healer. Queued up for random HoT again and this time it said 1/1 healer and 2/3 dps. I don't get it? I don't understand why its not queuing me as a "healer" when I have tank selected as well as healer. I thought that was the point of being able to choose more than one role when queuing.Lureilyia6 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 [Bug] WoW forgets Macros when I log out This has been happening to me ever since WoD was released, but previously it only occurred in rarer circumstances. If I made a new macro, but was later disconnected from the game before logging out manually, the game would not remember that macro the next time I logged in. This was annoying but bareable, since I could just manually log out after creating new macros/editing my UI to make sure the game saved the changes. As of yesterday however, even manually logging out is causing WoW to forget any new macros I have created. This is extremely frustrating, having to re-enter half a dozen macros each time I log on to my alt.Aeskir0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Large amnt of NPC's outside Garrison and town Outside the Garrison for me currently, there are about 100 NPC's just sitting on mounts. These include: Stormshield Death Knights, Outcast Talonpriests, Bloodmane Earthbinders, Sha'tari Defenders, and Retired Gorian Centurions. Every now and then I also see them in random towns or just random locations throughout Draenor. I think this is the main reason why Garrisons seem to blow up and people are unable to load into their Garrisons. I can link a screenshot but I don't think linking in these forums is liked.Ilikeit2 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Guild Challenge Bug My guild has only gotten 1/7 credit for doing the dungeon guild challenges. Very frustrating!!!!!!! Please fix this Blizzard! *RAWR*Wittlelock1 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Typo When you talk to the panda by the fishing shack in Lunarfall, you can have him tell you about Nat Pagle. There's an error in that little prompt though. It says, "What can you tell me about this 'Nat Pagle' character?are fully trained." http://i.imgur.com/awArM84.jpgAldên0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 crazy carrot price in the pet journal says 50 seeds. but when i goto the vendor it is 1000 seeds now i have been collecting herbs everyday for over a month and only have just over 500 seeds. what is going on hereJinxor0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 HUGE BUG WITH TIGER'S PEAK ARENA MAP I was jumping around before the the arena started and climbed onto the candles at the back of the starting cage thingy or whatever you want to call it. I was being careless and fell into one of the holes and it turns out you cant jump out of it. We ended up losing the arena game because i couldnt intervene out and I was stuck in the back of teh starting arena unable to leave.Krixium0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 [Possible Bug] Nagrand Stables My wife is having an issue with the talbuk you obtain from having the stables in Nagrand. Every single time she summons the talbuk it immediately dismounts her. Every, single, time. I witnessed this. It's only with the Talbuk, all other mounts work fine.Brassbolt3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Weapon Damage Issue I've been collecting a lot of lower level ranged weapons for transmogs and just for fun I equipped one and tried it out. Barely saw any change in my dps on a test dummy. The really strange part is I went from a 651 bow to a Ilvl 72 crossbow from AQ. What's the deal?!?! Looked at the difference in my Attack damage and attack power and it was only off 100-200. Took all my gear off except my weapon and went at the test dummy and the difference in dps is barely noticeable. What gives?Skinnr2 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 no control over mount selection no matter which mount I choose on this toon it always comes up with warforged mount. all my other toons in all realms work fine.Redvixen1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Buff "Glyph of Rejuvenation"s description bug The buff, spawning from the glyph of the same name, procs when you have rejuvenation on 3 or more people at once. The current description refers to an ability that no longer exists, Nourish. The description says "Cast time on nourish reduced by 15%", when it should be the cast time for Healing Touch.Trevenant1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Spell "Queuing" Broken I play a Mage, and spell "queuing" is broken. There was always a small window where you could queue up another spell near the end of your current spell's casting, example: cast Scorch and wait til it's almost at the end then cast Scorch again before it finishes, and it would immediately start casting once the first spell was done. Spell queuing still works when casting different spells, example: Scorch then Fireball, but when casting the same spell back to back it doesn't work. It's a real pain. :/Sivartus3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Please Fix The Shadowhunter Bwu'ja Campaign Going on two weeks now that my Bloodmaul stronghold area has been phased out and replaced with arcane/shadow elementals due to Orlana Strongbow not showing up / being phased out to me after going through the portal to the shadow realm, which is not allowing me to continue the campaign quest. There is no quest to abandon to fix this because I turned the quest in once I got through the portal to Shadowhunter Bwu'Ja, and the next quest giver never, Orlana Strongbow never shows, so I am truly stuck in this shadow world phase limbo there... This not only makes it impossible to do the Bloodmaul stronghold dailies, but makes it impossible to continue to receive garrison campaign quests each week. Please fix this asap! I do not wish to go through yet another week of missing out on a garrison campaign quest, or the Bloodmaul apexis dailies as they are one of my favorite apexis dailies!! Thanks!Linjinjin8 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 The stable master? I have killed every mob I needed to kill for the achievements, yet I only got credit for one. Is this a known issue? If so please fix it.Shylaa2 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 I'm Sick and Tired of the Random Reroll I don't see/understand the "fun" of re-rolling with opportunity to randomly get 8 stats which 7 of them you don't want. WHY???Gamelic1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Socketing Item LUA error I submitted this but in game a few days ago and still haven't heard anything. When trying to socket an item it gives me this LUA error and greys out the item, making it unclickable. Any help would be appreciated. Message: ...lizzard_ItemSocketingUI\Blizzard_ItemSocketingUI.lua:172: SetPortraitToTexture(): image must be 64x64 pixels Time: 01/24/15 13:33:14 Count: 2 Stack: [C]: in function `SetPortraitToTexture' ...lizzard_ItemSocketingUI\Blizzard_ItemSocketingUI.lua:172: in function `ItemSocketingFrame_Update' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1288: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:789> [C]: in function `SocketInventoryItem' Interface\FrameXML\PaperDollFrame.lua:1762: in function `PaperDollItemSlotButton_OnModifiedClick' [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1> Locals: (*temporary) = "ItemSocketingFramePortrait" (*temporary) = "Interface\ICONS\INV_Ringwod_8d.blp"Saipher2 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Netherwing Ledge/Dragonmaw Base Camp is empty When I take my mage(who is almost exalted) to Netherwing ledge, no mobs or NPCs spawn. the entire ledge is empty. I receive the Dragonmaw Illusion buff as normal, though.As a result I cannot finish my rep grind. I tried to join a premade group on another server to see if that transition would force the area to populate, however, it still remains empty.Sunflowers3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 [Bug] Garrison Enchanting Yukla Greenshadow has apparently lost her Runed Copper Rod and cannot enchant my gear for me. If anyone happens to find it, please inform me a.s.a.p. IraIralevitas6 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Garrison Mission Not Starting Then Disappeard 1/24/15 @4p.m. EST I sent two followers on the mission Lugdol's Thugs. They were not sent. I had plenty of garrison resources to send them. I tried to sent them 3 times and reloaded my UI. The followers are still available and now the mission is gone. I relogged and the issue remains. The followers are Croman and Cleric Maluuf.Savatara1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Loot issue in garrison for inscription 1. I have put in max work orders for war paints ever since I had a lvl 1 inscription hut, after logging out for more than 12 hours never got more than 1. 2. Also why can I not learn Glyph of Purification? I have learned all glyphs in the game again, and when I tried to learn that one I get the message you have learned all of them. Check Ticket US48578854 for further detailsImdieing7 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Player Log Out- Not My Friend So this is a bug I've never seen before. I get the message in my chat box that a player named Linnanna has logged out. However, here's the thing: This player isn't on my friends list in any capacity nor are they in my guild. I have no idea who they are and they don't know me! I only see the "has logged off" message. I don't see when she logs on.Nalanei5 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Achievements not updating properly. Working on my mount achievement, I started at 158/200 and added 3 mounts and still show 158/200.Teenkerbelle2 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Stay Awhile and Listen Achievement Hi there, I had this achievement suddenly complete for me after finishing 12/20 quests. My problem is now that the level 3 Tavern blueprint is not available from Sparz Boltwist. I have tried logging in and out, restarting WoW but I cannot seem to get it appearing. Anyone have an ideas? Has this happened to anyone? Thanks.Soulface3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Stables daily quests Today I was up before the daily quest reset so I was managing follower missions, collecting the results of work orders and placing new work orders. When the daily quests reset, while I was in my garrison, all the dailies except for the garrison stables quests reset and became available. I tried leaving and coming back, still no daily quests. This is very disappointing for me as this would have been the day I finished training my mounts so I could upgrade to a level 3 garrison.Faifel3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Blizzard Trolling? Hall of Legends Honor Weap Really confused. These venders randomly spawn here (Orgimmar Hall of Legends ) once in a while and they sell weapons for 4785 honor when the cap is 4000?! Also if you look at my link the vender is spawned OVER the Heirloom vender, so new and old players think the heirloom vender is gone! http://puu.sh/eYiXR/156e798ed0.jpg http://puu.sh/eYjB9/3a2a8507ca.jpgZenarrian0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 No outpost credit for Tala-door Achieve? I just finished the Battle for Shattrath quest which now has me showing 3/4 completion on the 'Don't let the Tala-Door hit you on the way out' Achievement and the only one I'm missing credit for is Establishing your outpost. The reason I'm posting about this is that I have the Arcane Sanctum completed and have received the follower Magister Krelas yet have not received credit for establishing my outpost. Everything I've found on WoWhead has stated that the final quest that gave me my sanctum should have given me the outpost credit. If you could look into this (and if there is some quest I've missed let me know) I'd appreciate it. Thank you. Character is Syvaari here. Horde side. Moon Guard.Syvaari30 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Teleported from Garrison to Tanaan Jungle?? I logged out last night inside of my garrison, at about 1-2am PST. I logged in this morning at about 11:30am PST to see my character was moved from my Garrison to the Tanaan Jungle coast line. I'm guessing this is a bug because I have an authenticator, and no gold or gear was missing from my bags.Sanityxz0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Porting to Mine Every time I leave a battleground or dungeon, I get put into my mine. It's getting really obnoxious. In fact, bugs in general this expansion are out of control. Maybe next expansion, you'll actually use beta to test your game instead of using it to market the game.Skizzexy3 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Garrison Hearthstone every time i use the GHearth I get dc'd on loading screen 0% loaded come back to a 20min cd and standing where I was before using the stone.Nikurasu4 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Goblin shaman lightning shield height it's all in the tittle. Any words or news on repositioning the shield to my waist instead of my face ? :) PhiloPhilomene0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 So I figured out how to fly in WOD... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXxenSkgqo Totally accidental but none the less amusing. ALL YOUR HERBS BELONG TO ME. (Just kitten, why would I risk a ban when I'm too lazy to loot what's already in my garrison?) p.s. if any blue reads this, you can check the ticket I've already submitted for how this glitch works in case it's not already known. Also I apologize in advance but I just have to... I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no or where to go Or say we're only dreamingNìdalee0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Unleashed Mania still broken The Item Unleashed mania from the Highmaul Coliseum chest does not work. As far as I can see their have been no responses from Blizzard even recognizing that it is broken. Please can we get a response to this thread Blizzard, this is ridiculous, how can you just ignore your customers like this? At least tell us if you have no plans to fix the item and replace it with a piece of conquest gear or some other item of equal value, people put way too much time into the Coliseum to be receiving such a worthless reward.Younii1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Item - Unleashed Mania The Item does not reflect any of the following stats when used, except for the 1hr CD. Please review. Unleashed Mania Item Level 100 Binds when picked up Use: Increase your damage dealt by 75%, your maximum health by 75%, reduce all healing recieved by 100%, and increase in size. Lasts 45 sec. (1 Hour Cooldown) Requires Level 100Trueshot7 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 [BUG] The Creeping Carpet of Ihgaluk The Creeping Carpet of Ihgaluk daily quest requires you to smash 75 cockroaches that are lying around on the ground. Unfortunately, although I've run over hundreds of them, only 17 have registered so far. I did this quest several times before this patch, and I could run over 75 while I was in the questing area without even thinking about it. Now, even intentionally running them over yields barely any results and could make this daily take an hour. Please fix this. Thanks.Chilton22 Jan 24, 2015