Bug Report

Dec 1, 2014 Blood Stained Invitation - Brawler's Guild I might have a bug where I cannot right click the Blood Stained Invitation to get invited into the Brawler's Guild. Spent 5 hours farming this. Can anyone help?Pmi0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 No Missions Garrison missions have a huge bug right now. When you have all of your followers at 100 they stop giving you missions. You get approximately 1 or 2 at a time with only 2-3 in progress in a 24 hour period. End result, you have followers just hanging out with nothing to do. Please fix!Nefetiri2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Orc Warlock Quest/Item: Tainted Parchment Quest Link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3090 A part of the completion text is inaccurate. ... The last part which I made stand out doesn't fit with the lore, since Hellscream was never enslaved by humans. It looks like "Thrall" was just replaced with "Hellscream", which doesn't always work, as you can see here. I'm not sure what this could be changed to, except maybe just removing " who enslaved him" so it would read "as pathetic as the humans.". The Progress text also mentioned Thrall: ... While I suppose it could be fine as is, it would just flow better, in my opinion, if Thrall was replaced with Hellscream. Finally, the quest item, Tainted Parchment, refers to the Warlock trainer and quest ender's location before the Cataclysm: ... Nartok, the aforementioned NPC, is currently in front of the Den, outside it. I suggest either removing the part I made stand out or changing "the depths" to "outside" or "in front". Thank you for your time! ^_^Kargum2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Moonkin form bug Moonkin form does not reduce the damage i take in it. It does in fact give me 200% more armor however my percent damage reduction stays the same, which currently is 18.97%. I have 845 armor normally, and in moonkin form i have 2535, they are both at 18.97%. Bear Form have 2958 armor which is 45.04% so its working for bear form but not moonkin form.Shriekmaw0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Follower 'Magister Serena' race not set The follower 'Magister Serena' is a human, but is not properly flagged as such, so that she is not triggering the "Humanist" trait of any followers she's grouped with. Thank you in advance for your attention in fixing this.Fathimir5 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Mobs won't Enter Combat at range [UD Warlock] When either I or my pet attack a mob that is just within maximum spell range they mob will NOT enter combat. I.e. My pet runs up, attacks once, "enters combat", and then runs back, "leaving combat" Or: I attack a mob, usually Chaos Bolt, the bolt hits consuming the burning ember, the mob looses *some* health and then immediately returns to full health. Confirmed with all addons disabled. This is a serious bug, right? I know it's damned annoying.Moulden0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Touch Time Bombs to send them back into ... I keep getting this weird warning popping up in the middle of my screen. No matter which zone or what part of Azeroth I'm in it'll randomly pop up "Touch Time Bombs to send them Back into the sky" It only started doing this after I did the Grimrail Depot dungeon. As soon as I completed the dungeon I hearthed to my Garrison and it started repeating that over and over.Jokestah4 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Zen pilgrimage bug? When i use zen pilgrimage and i am , for example in dalaran, it will take to tarren mill first, then i have to recast the zen pilgrimage, after im done, i press to go back and it sends me to tarren mill, instead of dalaran where i originally wasRøý3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Alchemy Profession Bug Help (MoP and WoD) I am looking for help in understanding my Alchemy Profession. Starting In MoP I found an Item (Crystal of Insanity), which gives me a buff to all my stats. I have found that when this buff is active to my character I cannot use Any potions with this buff. I get a message stating "A More powerful Spell is already active" I did not think anything of it at the time, BUT now in WoD there is an item (Oralius' Whispering Crystal) that has the same effect, a buff to all my stats. Again, with this buff active I cannot use a potion as an Alchemist. My Question/Concern is that ALL the other professions (Jewel Crafting, Leather Working, Enchanting, Inscription, Engineering, Tailoring) get to use their "extra Profession perks" AND get to use the item "Oralius' Whispering Crystal. Examples 1) Jewel Crafting get the Extra Gems bonus AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal. 2) Leather Working get the Bonus Embossments AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal. 3) Enchanting get the Extra Bonus Enchants AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal. 4) Inscription get the Bonus Shoulder Enchants AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal 5) Engineering get the Extra Tinkers on their Armor AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal 6) Tailoring get the Bonus Embroidering AND can use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal And then 7) Alchemy has to CHOOSE between their Bonus Potions OR use the item Oralius' Whispering Crystal So please someone help me understand what benefit/bonus professions perk do Alchemists get to use in the world of Azeroth? Thanks for your help, I hope this gets to the right people/person. A Very Concerned Alchemist. Jezriah-MedivhJezriah1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Would Like To Report Aviana's Feather Bug I am not sure if this is considered an exploit, but a multitude of people are claiming that Aviana's Feather can be used in BG's to fly across the map, while carrying a flag/cart, or to skip necessary objectives. I tried it myself in Twin Peaks, just to see if it was true, and I can confirm it is. I did not cap the flag though, but instead dropped it so it was returned.Ritä0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Fungus-Infected Hydra Lung - No Heal Procs In Patch 6.0.3 Hotfix, a bunch of trinkets were altered to include damage spells as another option for proc'ing their effects, as well as keeping their original healing components. "Excavated Highmaul Thingamabob, Fungus-Infected Hydra Lung, Pulsating Brain of No'losh, and Thornmother Eye can now trigger its effect from non-healing spells as well." However the healing component was removed entirely. The item description also reads that only damage spells can trigger its effect now, but this change was never mentioned in any of the patch notes I can see.Ixeziil2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Shinri Bugged Hello, I have been running around in circles trying to kill the rare NPC Shinri, but she seems to be bugged permanently evading any and all attacks. I have tried all my cc's and still no luck. I would love to kill this NPC as I hear he drops a neat mount. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks! -MigzCrixsus0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Stable mount items causing roll to bug I was in nagrand today and twice I had to relog because of how annoying it is to not be able to roll. Not sure if it was specifically because of the stables whistles to call the daily mounts, but I am pretty sure that was the cause. Error message simply said "I can't do that right now" when roll was attempted.Norith0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 quest bugged " into the wild green yonder" unable to complete quest due to being able to see any npcs load in to pick up and when i log out and log in i get teleported to the grave yard. same thing happened during the "save helpless villagers" quest in dragonblightInxitrust10 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Daily Fish Migration Is this bugged? Trainer near halfhill sent me to Sri-La village, but no swarm of pools there?Laraby3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 User Interface BUGS!! Frame Drops!! Since the start of WOD i have been experiencing an astonishing amount of User interface bugs. 1. When an ability is on cooldown, the timer's do not display the gray interface on the ability to let me know how long i have left till i can use this ability again, when i hover over the ability, the gray interface appears again. 2. Frame Drops, there is nothing wrong with my computer, i have used the repair tool for WOW and the issue had not been resolved, i will be playing normal and then my frames randomly drop to 5fps, i know for a fact this is an in-game issue, because many other players have been reporting this same issue. 3. Garrisons mission user interface bug, the X or check mark to let you know you have won or lost a mission will sometimes not appear at all. 4. Another UI issue is, sometimes i will hover over an object with my mouse, and the menu that tells me what the object is... will get stuck right in the middle of my screen and not go away until i reset UI. These are Really annoying issues that i would like to see fixed in the game.Vinstinkol0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Battlegrounds - tied games no reward? I dont see how this could be intended. Was in a twin peaks and it finished 0-0 and there was no reward granted.Gozz0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Flight path landing at spires of Arak Took a flight to Spires and when I landed I tried to mount before I dismounted which caused an error that said I was already mounted. My character sat on the flight mount for a while and wouldn't dismount me so I tried to reload (/reload) which gave me same result stuck on the flight path mount. I tried to log out and exit, but nothing happened so I closed the program from windows, I should of tried to use the "stuck" function in help but got impatient. Now when I try to log in it stays that my character already exists so I will wait for 15 or so minutes to see if I can get back in. I have noticed that the dismount time is significantly longer in WOD and is probably a factor enabling this type of bug. Update. Logged back in 15 or so minutes later and was in flight landing at Lunerfall so the end result works for me thanks.Zayni0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Didn't loot any Apexis Crystals during Daily Did group daily of Shattrath (for the 5th dayin a row but that's another story...) with 2 friends yesterday. You know, IN A GROUP. FOR THE GROUP DAILY. None of us looted any Apexis crystals off the mobs during our grouped time together. Later I killed some mobs solo in the Pit, for fun, and was looting Apexis Crystals of those solo. So, if what I'm led to believe if that you hotfixed Apexis Crystals to not drop in groups so that people couldn't just assemble 40 man raids to farm them, why on EARTH would you disable this for the small 2-5 person groups that THE GROUP APEXIS CRYSTAL DAILIES REQUIRE....... Also why didn't you MENTION said hotfix anywhere!? I mean either that or it's a bug. In which case, here it is! I'm reporting it!Neilaren4 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Fiona wont go to the herb garden I assigned her, multiple times, she refuses to go.Bananaboat5 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Aeda Brightdawn bug So I did the Gatekeepers of Auchindoun when I was leveling, but I do not have Aeda Brightdawn unlocked, which she is the reward from. I did The True Path which is supposed to unlock her for a follower, but she is still locked. I went back to Auchenai Precipice and she is no longer there, and there are no other quests offered. I did all of these back on release day and she is still not available, and she's my last follower I need for my Wingmen achievement so I can demolish my Barracks and replace it with something more useful. I submitted a bug report in-game about this over a week ago, as well as a post in the Garrisons forum, but I figured this would be a better place to post it. I've already sent a tweet to @BlizzardCS on twitter, but I think the holidays might make them slow to reply/check that.Creedy0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Whispers of Insanity-Oralius Whispering Cryst Ive been checking this since getting it, and it seems its supposed to give 200 to stats, but its barely giving 100. I think its stuck on the Crystal of Insanity Buff instead... or there is an error in the tooltip somewhere.Adrasteìa2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Deadly Gladiator's Cloak of Ascendancy The graphics appear pretty squished after the character redesign. It's just all kinds of messed up.Anathailan0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Empty Salvage Crates I have been having an issue lately where I'll open a salvage crate and I get nothing. No gold, no items, nothing at all. Is this supposed to happen? Currently have a lvl 3 garrison and a lvl 2 salvage yard.Amríta2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Quest: Shadows Awaken: no blueprint On a death knight character of mine and upon slaying Karnoth for Shadows Awaken, I did not get the opportunity to loot the body. In addition, as soon as i stepped off the dais the location phased to display draenei merchants. I was able to purchase the profession skill scroll(inscription) in StormShield. I do not know how to obtain the inscription profession blueprint.Turunhilin0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Nemesis Skullcap and new Human Male model Nemesis Skullcap doesn't work with the new human male since his chin pops through the mask. The only race/gender combo that I have seen this issue as of now.Alcarin1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Firelands soloing Firelands (25H) would seem to be broken for soloing, again: -On Shannox in Feral, Rageface ate me. He pounced, and didn't stop I went from 180K(ish) health to zero in approximately 5-10 seconds and summarily died. HOWEVER, in Guardian I, at a much slower pace, killed the boss keeping my health @ >95%. Weird right? -On Beth, Feral or Guardian, up top I can get the boss in to low single digits without much trouble. However, when he dives to the ground and I'm forced to follow it's nothing but Stun City. It's terrible, i look at the boss from my cocoon while he and his minions pummel me for the next 5-10 minutes. All I can do is chat about how not awesome this experience is. -I have yet to move on to the remainder of the bosses, however i'm not looking forward to it in the least little bit! HELP!? --TeufTeufelbär3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Boulder gauntlet, Butcher's Rise - Bladespire The Boulder gauntlet where you dodge boulders as you head up to the Butcher's Rise is currently having issues of some kind with invisible boulders hitting you while the visible ones were not. The first thing I considered was possibly server side or client side lag, but both pings were at 60 and I was having no actual lag with my character or any interactions on the server. Please look into the boulders not accurately displaying where they are and thank you in advance for your hard work on WoD.Bovineform0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Proving Grounds: Gold Healer Achieve Bug When I was linking the achievement in chat, the link says this achievement is in progress even though I have already completed it.Sweeziee2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Inscription Quest Line Bugged I turned in Bypassing Security and didn't get the follow up quest Stealing the Declaration which I need to level my Inscription. I put in a ticket Thursday but the GM's must be slammed so I figured I would post it here and pray for some help.Yamutha2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Fury warrior ilvl bugged? 1h weps vs 2h weps In case you're unaware, fury warriors are able to equip two one-handed weapons, as well as two two-handed weapons. I have two 630 ilvl one-handed weapons currently because I don't have two two-handers at that ilvl, and my current setup is slightly more consistent in having better DPS. I do have one two-hander at ilvl 630 though. Without the two handed weapon equipped (only my one-handed weapons), my equipped item level is 637. However, when I equip my equally leveled two handed weapon with one of my one-handed weapons, my equipped item level is 638. I thought (some fury warrior jargon here) SMF and TG were supposed to be equal (just dps being distributed slightly different)? I don't mind much, but I do think this is a bug.Oengus3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Guards of my own faction attacking me? So I get a distress whisper from a friend of mine who is getting ganked at bladespire fortress. I go there to help them because apparently the alliance guy keeps killing her and the flight path guy. When I get there me and another lvl 100 make him back off long enough for the FP to respawn. However, when he vanished to run away the guard that are horde that were attacking him immediately started attacking us! Why is it I'm getting attacked by alliance guard upon sight and then my own guards don't even know its me? D:Hajimari1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 The Nether Approaches Quest Text In "The Nether Approaches" quest text, there is a problem with the wording. As seen here: http://i.imgur.com/ljnTTn6.png It says "Collapse oa Void Portals" It should say 6 void portals. There was another topic about a Nagrand quest that encountered the same error but I thought I would bring it up for this quest too.Moombahtroll0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 No dungeon guild credit or gold We are randomly getting guild credit for full dungeon runs. Is Blizzard aware of this bug?Galvynis2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Auction House Issue When trying to place knothide leather in the Auction House it states that I cannot place items with used charges for auction. Knothide leather has charges? This has been going on for approximately 2 weeks. I do see other stacks of knothide leather in the Auction House. Thank you!Wytch0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Aviana's feather works in BGs I was in a twin peaks match, and just for the hell of it I clicked the Aviana's feather to see if it would do anything. I wasn't expecting it to, but it ended up working and I was high above everyone else. I immediately killed myself, to avoid possible exploitation. So yeah, just posting this since I can't see this being intentional.Rikuzo2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 No Strongbox after a BG tie Just did a twin peaks, ended in a tie 0-0 but hard fought both sides (160% damage increase is infuriating as a healer and the only healer on my team) and I didn't get an honor reward nor a strongbox. Seems to be like losing would have been better overall. That's probably not something you guys want to support, eh?Draenadin1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Diablo III pre-smart loot style drops? So I'm getting some awesome Agility gear on my Ret paladin! Namely, the polearm off of the drake boss in Heroic UBRS. :P Are there currently issues with looting or am I just unlucky? :DVrïska0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Spires of Arak - Rotcap rare spawn In Spires of Arak the Rotcap rare spawn continues to show on the map as a rare spawn even after he's been defeated once. This appears to run contrary to the other rare spawns I've killed so far in the zone. The second time I killed him he lacked the silver dragon around his portrait and did not give loot which is consistent with the others.Shadyfigure2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 The cure quest frostfire ridge Currently having trouble completing the quest "The Cure" in Frostfire ridge. Says that I am stuck at 4/5 cured.Raiyves1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Dying while flying from Ashran If I fly out of Ashran (Stormshield) and log off while in flight, when I return, the mount will be gone and I plummet to my death. Has happened on two characters alliance characters so far.Osethme0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Quest text error Thrall in Wor'var Quest: Lok-Rath is Secured "I'm sorry to hear they laid a trap you." should be "I'm sorry to hear they laid a trap for you."Kristo2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 War Mill work order bug? So I have a level 2 War Mill and I've done 2 work orders so far, one rewarded an armor token as expected and the other awarded 1 Iron Horde Scrap. Seriously? I paid 20 resources and waited several hours for a single freaking scrap? I understand the salvage yard giving garbage, that's shown as a possibility in the description....but the War Mill is a level 2 building that I put resources into on the production queue and spend game time on. If you are going to give us garbage then put it in the description so we don't waste 1000 resources on a junk building.Lìfeknight10 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [Glyph of Flying Fists] doesn't do anything I've tested it multiple times. It is supposed to extend the range of Fists of Fury by 5 yards, but it doesn't do anything. The range for Fists of Fury remains the exact same (melee range) regardless if the glyph is on or not.Omniwank0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Skinning not working in Heroics I was running dungeons in Icecrown to get leather, and when I run the dungeons on regular the skinning works and I get leather, but when I change it to heroic mode, I can skin the mob but I get nothing. The only sound that is made after the skinning is the sound of a bag opening and closing, but there is no leather in in my bag and nothing on the screen noting that I did get some leather. This has only happened since the pre WoD patch and it is kind of frustrating.Scarletraveñ3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 General and trade chat not working. It happened last week after getting some add ons, i got them removed but they still seem to have a problem. Basically i have a mail icon showing on my map, yet no mail. It's kinda like my inbox is frozen. Then there's the general chat and the trade chat i do /1 or /2 and it doesn't automatically pop, let alone i can't see the general or the trade chat. I submitted a ticket of it being a bug but i'm going to ask forums for help as well. It's a minor problem but i'd LOVE to use my mailbox.Gamergoodies2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 A bug in Admiral Taylor's Garrison This glitch can be found in Admiral Taylor's Garrison in Spires of Arak. Basically the female soldiers have male voices.Taridash0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Garrison phasing inconsistencies There are a few odd things I've noticed while visiting friends garrisons which I believe may be bugs. If you visit your friends garrison, you won't see their archaeology items in their "trophy room", instead you'll see your own. If you don't have a spirit lodge and you visit the garrison of a friend who does, you won't see any portals. If you do have a spirit lodge you'll see your own portals in your friends spirit lodge instead of theirs. Guild banners displayed disappear every time you leave the garrison and return. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I couldn't see anything and thought it might be worth mentioning.Jamosis1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 pet despawn noticed that after you dismount from a flight path, your pet/minion/companion will despawn requiring you to resummons it back. is this as intended?Sollara3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Hotbar/Cooldown bug The cooldowns, instead of doing the usual darken and become brighter in a clockwise order, instead flashes. Anyone know why this is? I have uninstalled all addons and reset all my settings but it stays the same.Fingapoppin0 Dec 1, 2014