Bug Report

Nov 27, 2014 Unable to see Characters in list In game I can see all my Characters. When trying to select them for instance to post here I am missing my Characters I transferred or made in the past month. This also extends to the Mobile Armory and I am Unable to find them in searches. Mannikblade lvl 100 rogue- The Venture Co Latex Hands lvl 95 hunter- The Venture CoBlindlyboron0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Lor'themar dies at the Sunwell When you restore Quel'Delar and he attempts to take the blade from you, he dies instead of losing a large portion of his health like intended. Kinda funny, but it gave me a huge "WTF? Lor'themar DIES???" moment.Saphriel0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Zone out of normal dung - ported to garrison? Is this a bug or is intended? I zone into a WoD dungeon > zone out > I load up in my garrison.Seraphion0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Perhaps I have better luck here. I have a bug with the mage tower perk Rune of Power it never has a graphic placement for it when it spawns the only tell tale sign of when it spawns is a flash of light in a random spot. The problem is that most of my effects cause those to happen and kinda annoyed to the point of just swapping a building out if it won't function and cannot seem to get a response on what fix is planned and etc.Memnar0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Summon Random Favorite Mount Bug Hi! I have noticed what I believe to be a bug in the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" functionality. While on Draenor and using this button, only my favorite mounts which are non-flying are put into the random selection. Even though all flying mounts can now also be summoned as ground mounts, and summon correctly when summoned individually, they are never selected when using the Summon Random Favorite Mount button. Is this intended or a bug? Thanks!Thorrodin1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Cant report a bug report ingame I'm trying to report a bug in game but it doesn't work. So I submitted a ticket and they told me to submit a bug report. How can I if the bug report isn't working. I cant continue to play my character because of this bug: I'm on Saufang realm and I'm trying to do the quest "Alliance Battle Plans" on Purgation Isle but the NPC I'm supposed to collect from isn't showing any interactions after he is killed so I cant get the plans. I have did the usual trouble shooting suggestions but it's still not working. Thanks for your help :)Desertgaara0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Heros of the Horde bug I'm doing the quest "Heros of the Horde", get all the way thru the beginning, get the Alliance plans, hop on the back of the undead dragon, pick up Kingslayer orkus, we fly thru the sky, suddenly the undead dragon disappears and we fall to the ground. I did this 5 times in a row. A few others have this same problem. I'm on a Panda Monk.Kadida8 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Flightpath clipping. Taking the flight path from Frostwall Garrison to the Iron Docks flight path clips you through the middle of a mountain in Gorgrond. Just wanted to point this out.Erayò0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Cranberry Chutney Buff not working Food Item Cranberry Chutney does not make me "well fed" and give me the buff. I really would like to use this. Please helpAchrock0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Follower/Bodyguard Unable to Heal Up If you have the Corral in Nagrand and are riding the Frostwolf, your follower will not heal after combat is over. Not sure if this is intended or not since you will have to choose between questing without a follower, healing the follower up after combat, or not using your Nagrand Outpost Garrison ability if you built the Corral.Dexdraw0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Free Tents? So, Tannery Level 2, with Ka'La working in it she adds the ability to make tents. All fine and dandy. However, with her in there Rorok Ironhide now sells tents, for nothing. No cost. He is giving away tents that cost 24 leather to make. I'm just guessing this is not working as intended. Tried buying several (just to test it) and yup, he is actually giving away all the available tents at no cost.Rextaur0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Garrosh Chaos Bolt to the Face When fighting Garrosh before the Thrall cut scene "Final Battle" if I cast a chaos bolt to begin the battle he automatically de-spawns and the encounter resets. This happened 3 times before I stopped casting Chaos bolts and opened in a soft and tender way.Vonkruell0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Molten Core Wait Time Que in Raid Finder is bugged. For the past 72 hours I've tried multiple times re-queing into MC RF. I would wait sometimes double the Average wait time (i.e. 1 hr, Avg wait time, I would be at 2 hours and counting). The average wait time doesn't change, but I don't get let in. Is this bug hopping between accounts? If so, please fix mine! Eager to try MC after passing 615!Saeril2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Bodyguard Garrison Followers When utilizing a bodyguard and engaging a training dummy the bodyguard will not stop attacking and places you in combat so that you may not mount.Vonkruell0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Challenge Mode Issue: UBRS no credit My guild group ran UBRS CM sunday night/monday morning. We killed Warlord Zaela at the same time she killed us. We did not get credit for the kill. We even sat around for a few minutes waiting for her to respawn so we could try again, but she wouldn't respawn. I screenshot the kill ( http://i.imgur.com/tyQgFX4.jpg) and you can see the chat log she yelled 'I am sorry Garrosh. I have failed you.' I opened a support ticket with the screenshot but the GM told me since they couldn't verify it in the code, there is nothing they could do. They advised me to post on the forums. All we want is the quest reward for completing the daily CM.Valanaz1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Legendary cloak abilities not proccing I have not seen another post about this after searching, so I submitted a bug report in game and wanted to also post it here. My legendary cloak for dps "Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen" does not proc its ability nor does the animation/attack happen. I also do not see "Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-Ji" cloak proc its ability at all as well for my healer set.Sinine1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Mineral Node Vanished From Mine Upon Login. I entered my mine to do a quick clean out but got delayed and had to log out. Full level 3 happy mine nodes still up. I come back two hours later and.....their gone.Phitz0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Can't finish Karg Unchained I have completed the quest, Karg Unchained but my NPC's have despawned. I am standing on top of the ? on my map and the NPC's still want spawn for me to turn in the quest. I have zoned out and back in and also logged out and logged back in but can't turn in the quest becasue the NPC's wont spawn. I opened a ticket with Blizzard and they told me to ticket volume, they couldn't help and that I need to post on the forums or visit WoWhead for help. This is a definete bug that needs to be fixed so I can finish the zone.Bearrepairjr1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Forge Work Orders NPC Missing! Just as the title says: I upgraded my forge to level 2, did the work orders, left for about 10 hours, came back, and now the dude is missing. Can somebody help me here?Woerrior5 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Forge work order lady is missing I don't know the npc's name but I have no work order lady at the forge. Only the blacksmith trainer is present. ThanksBlingsworth1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Dire Maul Tribute Run Issues Hey guys, not sure if it's intended or not, but doing a full DM tribute does not award credit for dungeon completion due to the new objectives system. Are there any known workarounds, or is it just an unfortunate casualty of the (pretty great) new dungeon layout system? Was just wondering if this was a known issue or not. :)Alkarl0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Visual updates did not occur I downloaded Wod and everything is fine except all of the race visual updates did not occur. All the old models still are showing.Filbert0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Please fix mounts-in-training As a hunter I rely a lot on my pet for dmg and tanking and it's not very nice to be prevented from using pets while mounted. Also, while doing a training today I noticed that stampede does no dmg at all. The pets that are summoned just sit there and stare at me so not only can I not use a pet but my 5 minute cd burst ability does nothing as well.Sepethrea1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Mail Box bug Ever since I've earned myself the Achievement: - 'Shredder Maniac' Loot 12 or more Hardened Thornvines in Gorgrond On 20th November 2014, my Mailbox Icon has been saying that I have Mail, even though there is absolutely nothing in there. I have actually turned off all my Addons and then on again, just to see if it's to do with them. But alas, I've decided to open this Feedback thinggo just so a Higher Up may read and have a look into it :) I'm gonna go back to playing now :) Thanks for reading! :D Will check regularly to giggle at Trolls and such >>>>>>>>>>> EDIT: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I noticed that it was just mail that wasn't being sent through to me, that took it's sweet time. Fail to me! :)Darthandy0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Monk Roll ... Bug? I've noticed this a few times while on my monk, that my roll keeps telling me 'that action can't be performed'. Have to log out and re log in to get it working again. The last time I tested it and it happens after using the goblin gliders, the other times I'm not sure of the causeUnlimited1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Khadgar and the portal to Blasted Lands I know that this is probably working as intended, but I couldn't find anything other than Bug Report and General Discussion to be relevant in this case. Please move Khadgar out of the middle of SW. We get knocked off our mounts if we get anywhere near the light surrounding him. Also, even left clicking the portal makes you take it, so either fix that or put a portal back to Stormwind on the other side.Glow1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Pick Pocket Breaking Stealth Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but if I Pick Pocket mobs, looting causes my character to lose stealth. Tested numerous times and made sure it wasn't because of dots or damage. Doesn't seem to happen all the time either, though it has been pretty consistent while I have been in Nagrand. I don't have the Subterfuge talent, as I had heard there were some issues with that talent in the WoD beta.Savras1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Stuck on Loading Screen Bug... When grouped and porting back to garrison.... stuck on loading screen.Acidspinx0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Cooking fire bug in Hero's rest inn. The fire in the main hall and the cooking fire near the cook downstairs are both unusable as cooking fires for people wanting to use them. I've found a few other fires that are unusable in the expansion areas and I'll update this if I find them, but as of now the two in the inn are unusable.Starsnow0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 PLEASE HELP glyph of nightmare doesnt work all the time in dreanor?Mider0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Gladiator Sanctum is bugged The unlimited underwater breathing and reduced fall damaged worked when I had it at lvl 2 but as soon as it became lvl 3 it does not provide me with these benefits anymore. Just a bug I thought I should share.Obiwundutra1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Fix Fangraal. Fix the bugged bosses in ashran, it is very close to unplayable since release. No idea how it has been unfixed this long.Ðab0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Unable to submit in-game ticket I've been trying over several days to submit a ticket using the in-game browser with no success. Here are the steps to reproduce my issue: Open Game Menu Click Help Customer Support main page (Knowledge Base) loads fine Click on "Open a Ticket" button at the bottom left, page loads fine Choose from the topic list dropdowns: In-game issue > Bug report or feedback > Bug report (I have also tried other combinations of dropdown selection with these same results) Click continue button Receive "unexpected error" from World of Warcraft Browser Proxy (this window comes up outside of the game) At this point the in-game browser becomes basically useless unless I restart the game entirely (blank screens on the browser pages, things like "Character Stuck" and "Submit Suggestion" seem to work fine) I have tried these steps with the same results with all addons disabled. I have attempted to clear the browser cache and again receive a browser proxy error. I am on an iMac. Any assistance in solving this would be greatly appreciated; I'm trying to submit a ticket about a completely different issue regarding an in-game item that's not working properly.Auriele1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Heirlooms not showing im my mail I have just lost 2 set of heirlooms in the mail they say they are their but its not showing up can someone help me :)Jolah0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Faction Change & Quests. So I recently faction changed after I hit 100 on horde side and by doing so ALL of my quests were reset. Now I was expecting this, however, I found out that not only were my quests reset but outposts were reset and even quests that I had already completed on horde side (even starter quests in Tannan Jungle) were reset as well? The outpost quests such as "At Your Command" I am unable to complete because there is no drafting table to choose the outpost building I want to create. Please fix this issue as I understand it is an ongoing bug. Thank you!Missmeowgi0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 [Quest Reward] Thornmother Eye I am pretty sure this isn't a bug but I wasn't entirely sure where else to post this. Not sure if this was done intentionally or if it was an over sight but figured I would bring it up nonetheless. As you're questing through out Draenor you get an item from a quest reward called "Thornmother Eye" it's a trinket. Don't remember the exact quest I got the first one from but as I was questing along in Spires of Arak came across a quest where the exact same item is once again offered as a quest reward and yes, they do have the exact same stats. http://i.imgur.com/yLkSYon.jpg In the linked screen shot above I circled to show the quest window open showing the item with my paper doll open showing that I already have the same item equipped. P.S. Since I am sure it's bound to come up, this has nothing to do with "well, it isn't unique equip so you can use two of them" or "well, the second one could be upgraded and better" It has more to do with this quest or the one I got it from previous could be used for a different or better quest reward.Xzistance2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 A character with that name already exists. Get this near constantly when Garrison hearthing or leaving instance group....Usually I can log on to an alt and spam the character which knocks it offline but now that's not working. This has been happening for over a week now. I assume once you all are done counting our money you'll get around to fixing it?Hogar4 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Blingtron 5,000 When he's first summoned, I have the oppertunity to get a daily from him (the gift). When I summon my Blingtron 4,000 to do battle with the other player's 5,000, that mark vanishes from both of them and never comes back after the fight is over.Deydrania0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Lumber vanishing from bags Hi there! I spent a lot of time farming lumber so that I could place work orders in my Lumber Mill within my garrison. However, upon returning to my garrison every time I found that the lumber I had farmed was no longer in my bags! Help! I can't place work orders and basically have a useless level 2 building in my garrison because ALL of the lumber I farm disappears from my bags. :(Avocado3 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Conquest Points Completed 2 quests in Ashran that said it would give me 50 points each and i have 0. Forgot the name of them. One was where u get some armor scraps off another enemy player and the other i forgot.Ghettobox1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Daily Fishing Quest The quest turn-in is still consuming all eggs when only 10 are required. I had 19 eggs, turned in the quest required 10, and all were consumed.Milambehr2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Acherus Deathcharger - No Favourite I'm unable to set my Acherus Charger as a favourite mount to include it in the new random-mount button.Gwendelen4 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Random Crash / Messages So, was on my warrior doing the beginning quests soon as I got my garrison, walked out of Bladespire Citadel, and immediately got disconnected. Tried to log in a few times to the same character, and I got the message, "World Server is down". Which it clearly wasn't, the rest of my guildies were online and playing. So I attempted to log into my Paladin, and got the message, "You cannot log in while using World of Warcraft Remote Service". But, I was not using the remote service. I waited a moment, and attempted to log in again, and it was fine. Yes, I can play, but, this is a problem that needs to be adressed, this isnt the first time its happened. It also periodically happens when I am landing from a flight path to my Garrison.Zulieka0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 FIX FANGREL fix fangrel pls its about time we even the score plsHarlybuzzard0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 I'm stuck I don't know if this is a bug or not. Reposting it from the Quests forum because no one is replying to it I've been trying to do all the story line of this expansion. I was sent to Shadowmoon and did two questlines, the one with Rexxar on the island, and then at Socrethar's Rise. After finishing the rise, I was told to see Kahdgarr. Ported to my garrison and turned the quest in to his minion....and then nothing. No indication on where to go next. Even tried going to Big K's tower. Nope. So now I'm stuck not knowing where to go or what to do. I just remembered that I didn't finish the assault part of the rise...at least I don't THINK I did. Tried to go back and finish it to see if that was the problem. The progress bar doesn't appear. Tried killing a few mobs to see if it would pop up again. Nothing. What do I do??Stolfusmcgee0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 WOD Greens Not Disenchantable Keep getting green level items from the Big Salvage Crates that are WOD ilvl that are soulbound when I get them from the crates and I cannot disenchant them. I cannot see any reason for this, especially since they are just greens and would be a nice source of draenic dust as well.Takarazuka0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 "Sappy" NPC Found this little ancient npc named Sappy and brought him back to my Garrison, he asked me to feed him but when I did he died. I think there might be a mechanic to feeding him every day? But from what i've gathered looking around, it seems like him dying is a bug. Just looking for a confirmation as to whether or not Sappy dying from being fed is a bug and whether or not it will effect whatever progress I need to make with him.Maiyuki1 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Unread Mail symbol stuck ON my Character "Caknight" the unread mail symbol has been stuck for the last two patchesCadarknight3 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Is salvaging broken? Suddenly receiving level 85 greens, even got a couple BOE blues and an epic. Couple level 69 greens. Is this supposed to be happening?Decilas2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Follow missions levels way off I have been doing every follower missions that comes up for all my toons but the problem I am having is my main character with all level 100 follower is getting low level follower quests with item level gear 540 rewards and my alts with low level followers are getting level 100 missions with with item level gear 630, I cant do those missions with my followers and I cant wear the gear, way is my 92 hunter getting them and not my 100 druid that needs themSylvente0 Nov 27, 2014