Bug Report

Jan 9, 2015 Mage spell Illusion breaks upon mounting The mage spell Illusion learned from a minor glyph breaks when you mount up. It doesn't state that will happen in the spell description or anything.Voodude0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Yogg 10m all keepers up crashing in before "why are you doing it on 10 with keepers" because my reason doesnt matter. Every time a tentacle spawns under me i crash... makes fight impossible. /cryShamioin3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Attacking from mounts in PvP So, I cam across this yesterday, and neglected to take a screenshot, but definitely will if I see it again. A Tauren hunter came at me with his Rime of the Time Lost Mariner toy active, looking all pink and glowy, mounted on that big shredder looking thing. Thinking to myself, "Sweet, I have a hunter all alone at BET, I'll facreroll the 'sumbish". I open up with a rake, homeboy trinkets out of it, runs away, and proceeds to fill me full of arrows WHILE MOUNTED. lol. Couldn't keep up with him at all. He proceeded to do this for the whole battleground.Lycaboss0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Guild info VIEW LOG does not work Guild info VIEW LOG does not work for members or gm and we have tried this with a number of players and gms and asked in regular chat channels as well. I see no topic here on this issue. Therefore am requesting to know is it going to be fixed? Some of us who are guild leadership like to view this information daily or weekly, and it has not worked since the Xpac.Artishadows3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 crushing bones and cracking skulls bugged can't this this achiv. cause the first boss won't kill the mobs that he is spawning with his abiliteJûicy1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Gearworks gadgets will not go into toolbox Oversight? Those hard working garrison gnomes store them in their toolboxes, why can't we?Zaathros0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Death from above on floating mobs So, apparently Death from Above (rogue finishing move that makes you jump in the air and slam down on your target) will kill you if you use it on a floating mob, or any mob that doesn't have ground underneath it. You just fall to your death. This happened once before outside of an instance and I thought it was just a bug. Now it just happened again in Heroic Shadowmoon Burial Grounds against Bonemaw. I didn't die, but it did make me fall in the water and mess up the fight. Ended up getting kicked by the no-lifer Tank because of it. This can't be working as intended? I understand it's supposed to place you down on your target, but this makes it useless on a lot of fights. And it's a major DPS ability.Shankins1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Cannot get in Ashran At the start of the week I queued for ashran and my internet went down. When i got back on i was stuck in the ashran zone and the count down to port out only relaoded the screen. Leaving ashran did not reload the area so the entire zone was empty of npcs. I logged off and came on later and it was fixed but when i queued for ashran again and got accepted to join my character was unable to get into ashran. Every time i walked in i got ported out even though i was in the ashran group and could not queue for it. Now i can't queue for ashran at all so i cant get in period i get ported out with no message.Pleasurtotem2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 deleted deletedLilgenral1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Lost My Mount i disconnected & lost my Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade.Thoklar1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Dragon Soul Still extremely glitchy. Kill the drakes too fast on the Blackhorn encounter with a friend, was auto-killed by nothing. Now currently stuck dead because "an encounter is in progress"(Blackhorn again). Can't release, can't get it to reload. Please fixDivinemercy1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Lunker caught but not in bags, Ok so, have sent in tickets and they gave me the blah blah blahs per usual. Have now lost eel,,,,,,sturgeon,,,,,,,fat sleepers x 2 lunkers for fact, shown as caught in loot window and nothing in bags, and no I do not have the 5 limits of either anywhere. For something that will take about 100 game hrs to get the mount, loosing catch's to bugs is beyond disheartening.Tirade0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Breaker of Chains bugged; nigh impossible The Breaker of Chains achievement involves freeing 50 captive slaves in Bloodmaul Stronghold. There are three types of slaves: Caged, Shackled, and Frozen. As of this very moment, only the caged slaves being freed count towards the achievement. Freeing shackled slaves by giving them a key you loot from an actual mob doesn't count. Freeing frozen slaves doesn't count either. It's only the caged ones, even though the achievement says nothing about it. Either the text of the achievement is wrong, or the achievement is bugged. You might think that "Well, you can free 1 out of the 3 types of slaves, what's the deal?". The deal is, you can only free slaves that belong to your faction. If you play on an imbalanced realm where your faction is the majority, you'd be lucky to ever see a cage that you could click on, whilst seeing a wealth of caged slaves you can't interact with. It's incredibly frustrating since they take ages to respawn. There's been multiple submissions regarding this bug, yet zero acknowledgement.Astraeus0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Shattrath flight point Every time I fly to the Shattrath flight point in Talador I fall through the ground, die, and am resurrected down in the city where I cannot get out of. Please help !!!Zabela2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 shattrath city's flight path deck bug When i arrived at shattrath city fp point (left to durotan's grasp) everything was fine, up until i walked over to the edge to have a look at the city. i noticed there was no ground collision for the camera, then i walked a bit over back to the flight master and i completely fell through the floor and died. You guys should have a look at this. I haven't yet tried to recreate the bug i'm about to and will report ITT.Akesh9 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [BUG] BoA Steemwheedle Tokens I am having issues with items such as Gagrog's Skull, Bergruu's Horn, Highmaul Relic. They do not seem to follow the sime Bind on Account rules as (eg:) Heirlooms. I have multiple subaccounts within my main account, that I normally mail my BOA items within, without issue, but when I try to send these steemwheedle tokens across my subaccounts, it states I can only mail them to my own characters. ThanksGeostigmå2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Stuck under Stairs. I was flying towards the boat that takes you between the Easter Kingdom and Kilmador and I some how got stuck under the stairs of the boat. I have tried /reload, logging off and then back on, jumping/flying so one so forth. Any ideas?Lofin3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 No Aquatic Battle-Training Stones in Mystery I've opened up several mystery bags across multiple toons and not a single one has had any Aquatic Battle-Training Stones. All the other Training Stones are available in the Mystery Bag, but not a single Aquatic. I don't think it's RNG related as it's been at least, if not more than 50 Mystery Bags opened.Gìdeon0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Salvage Yard disappears from Garrison I had a Salvage Yard in my Garrison, and then went to the Architect Table and placed a Storehouse on an empty spot in my Garrison. It was placed, but then my Salvage Yard went away completely and I can't get it back! Help!Hijax1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 cannot complete my garrison invasion.. I got disconnected in the middle of my garrison invasion, how ever i had a guildmate helping me with the invasion who did not get disconnected. After logging back on he was still fighting so we carried on as per normal... But once we completed neither of us received any bags even though we both got the acheivement... and now the real pain in the !@# part. I can't get any more invasion missions.. i noticed in my quest logg that it said i failed the invasion so i abandoned the quest in the hopes that i would get it again.. But my Sergeant just says "Sir, and invasion on our Garrison looms close... etc" acting as though hes waiting for me to complete an invasion that already took place... What do i do?.. i even helped a friend with his invasion and neither of us got bags even though we got over 1000 points... any suggestions please?Hellswept0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Disconnect during demonic leap I have disconnected from the game at least five times over the last 2 days ONLY during demonic leap. It happened 3 times tonight during a 3 hour raid during the mythic twins fight.Scathbais1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Garrison Mine Glitched I transffered my character from Alliance to Horde and my Garrison Mine Work orders are glitched, saying that 8 are complete when there is nothing to pick up and when I talk to my foreman it says only 11 of 19 are available to start.Xelina0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Faction Change Garrison Report Issue After faction changing characters which have work orders in progress, I'm having issues with the work orders now displaying incorrectly in the garrison report. For example, my mine work orders display as 21/21 ready for pickup when in reality I'm 0/21. This isn't stopping me from creating or picking up work orders, but it makes it difficult to track and remember if I've completed everything in my mine, herb garden, or whichever ones happened to be broken on that character.Gigatronic2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Faction Change Garrison Issue So I just faction changed from alliance to horde and the change was a lot smoother then I was anticipating despite all my followers that I got from the inn having their traits re-rolled (which I knew would happen). All of my garrison buildings look alright except for the Gladiator's Sanctum. As an alliance I chose tauren as my nemesis and it seems as though as horde it has chosen my nemesis for me? (gnome). So I guess this is a bug since you would think it would reset the choice on the faction change. Anyway though if I were to remove the sanctum and put it back would I then be able to choose my nemesis myself? Sucks to have to pay all the way to get it to level 3 again but if that would allow me to choose my nemesis again that would be great. Character in question is Taevion on Moon Guard.Mephira0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Guild log doesn't load. Hi I'm a guild master and my guild has been slowly growing and I'm trying to organize it. But for some reason the view log for the guild just doesn't load. This isn't just for me either I try to ask my officers if they can load the log, but even they can't so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done. Any help would be much appreciated thanks!Vilgarde14 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Garrison Peon bug I was in my warrior's garrison and you know how a peon passes out at the outhouse and gets back up? Well when one of my peons got back up he didn't "get up" he just slid around the ground while passed out.Mèrely0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Can't see some friends log online or offline I have about 3 friends in my guild and on my friends list, that when they log on or off I do not get the alert. We are friends so not sure why I can't see them log in and out. Everyone else I get the alert. Why would this be?Keejay1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Grimoire of the Four Winds. I've posted about this previously on other forums, but I'm kinda feeling like it's getting ignored. The Grimoire of the Four Winds, the BoA book sold on the BMAH, claims to grant flight in MoP content to any 85+ character that uses it. However, it's bugged and will only grant flying at 90, making it completely pointless. It can't be that hard to fix guys, and I'm sitting on a couple of them that are a hilarious waste of gold until they're fixed. You can route this to the Bug Report forum if you want, but I'm starting to believe that Blizzard doesn't even check that forum anymore.Lackless2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Working as...no one could have intended this. Twas a dark and stormy night in Northrend, one of those nights that are both dark and stormy. As I flew across Northrend, I heard a familiar sound, the mocking chime warning me that I flagged for PvP. Because I am dumb, like a puppy without guidance, I had flown over Wintergrasp. Suddenly, without warning, a warning popped up that I was about to be dismounted. "This is unfortunate," I thought unfortunately. Suddenly, with warning, I was dismounted. Fortunately, without warning, I was given a parachute. As I slowly descended toward the frozen tundra of Wintergrasp, the Horde gathered around, eagerly watching as I helplessly descended toward their wintery grasp like some sort of dwarf that had been unfortunately dismounted with warning while flying over Wintergrasp. "I need a way out," I thought, needing a way out. As I searched my bags, an idea struck me like that chime that warns you that you are flagged because you are dumb and flew over Wintergrasp. Falling Flame. The Timeless Isle toy that turns you into a meteor and shoots you off to the horizon. Falling dwarf. Flammable parachute. Magic meteor? "That's just dumb enough to work," I thought, lying to myself as I realised there was no way this could work. I fired my meteor, and like an overweight kid trying to run down a slide, my momentum took off, carrying me much farther than intended. I was a meteor. I had a parachute. I was flying. HELLOGNOMESIMUSTBEGOING. I was still flying. HEY STARTERNORTHRENDCASTLEAREA. I was still flying. HEYOCEAN. I was still flying. Oh, hello fatigue meter. Fancy seeing you here, miles over the ocean. Yeah, I can stay and chat, I guess I have time. I was still flying. As my fatigue meter drained like human decency at Walmart on Black Friday, I thought "I should check my map, see where I am going to die." So I checked my map. It showed me halfway between Northrend and Kalimdor. "Hmm, that horizon looks funny," I declared. It was funny, too. It was no horizon. It was a barrier. I hit the end of the world, like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show. I, however, died to death, a slightly less satisfying ending than Mr. Carrey had. Realizing I had no chance of recovering my wayward corpse, I took the Resurrection Sickness penalty and spent the ten minutes rethinking my life. 10/10, would fly again. Going to try it again tonight, but headed east, to see if I can overshoot Grizzly Hills.Nóva5 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Mountain o mounts I have been aggravated with this... is this achievement only involved with faction based mounts? cuz im stuck at 89 mounts.. I received onyxia a few weeks ago and counter still didnt go up, got poundfist and counter hasn't moved, got the white bone raptor from isle of giants and counter still hasnt budged and got a red primal raptor from there as well. still stuck at 89. I put in a ticket and all i get is blizzard is unable to help with the issue.. its annoying me :/ im not asking for help, just asking if it's the counter that's broken or if it's based off faction mounts, which I wouldnt understand why cuz theres not enough mounts for each faction for the achievementsHuntarden0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 SUNWELL is BUGGED Killed M'uru, I was trapped, blocked by a barrier with a sun on either exit after I killed him, hearthed out, and came back in, and I cannot enter the room where I killed M'uru boss, sun barrier is blocking it still. I noticed on the Dungeon forums, this was happening 5 days ago. What's up with that? Entrance to final boss is blocked. And this was the week I was to win my legendary bow.................Zooha0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Bug - Mythic Kargath Bladefist The Ravenous Bloodmaws in this encounter do not take damage from DoTs while affected by Inflamed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XYkVNxbcDr3F7K1J#type=damage-taken&fight=3&view=events&hostility=1&source=2&eventstart=1007894 Inflamed active 2:15.378 - 2:25.416 No DoT ticks. DoT ticks resume once inflamed drops. Inflamed once again at 2:34.218 - 2:43.810 No DoT ticks during Inflamed. DoT ticks resume after. Could continue to list, but you get the idea. Had to leave mid-raid to respec to destruction because this is game-breaking for affliction.Demonicpanda0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Glitch or intended? The achievement "Draenic Pet Brawler" for winning 2000 pet battles in draenor is not counting pet battles fought inside the garrison. My current total for this achievement is 21. The achievement "Draenic Pet Battler" for winning 500 pet battles in draenor is counting pet battles inside the garrison. My current total for this achievement is 52. Both achievements state exactly the same conditions "win pet battles in draenor", the only difference being the number of battles and the achievements are in 2 different categories. One is in the pet battle category and the other is in the garrison monument category (which ironically is the achievement not counting the battles fought inside the garrison). Are they intended to count differently or is this a bug?Silversorrow2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'] Achievement Unobtainable due to scaling. With no gear, no external damange done to boss. The boss still die to only berrel damange at 17 stacks. The scaling made boss's HP pool lower but the damange on berrel is unchanged.Deathmending0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 horde wolf riders in ashran BG bugged yesterday in ashran BG, we got to the horde base and on the bridge and at the gate were several wolf riders numerous times you get them to as low as 25% hp, lose no aggro on them, then see EVADE 3-4 times, they then drop all dots, and go back to full HP. some were saying it's because a few players where staying on the bridge. horde had only 10-15 players on base D, rest were on events, they got kings GY and did ROC. i counted 5 resets on wold rider i was fighting. we died one by one due to these unkillable elites, started resing all the way back at our base, causing the whole offensive effort to fail due to this bug on a second attempt same this happened, once again alot of QQ on these wolf riders, offense failed again, this time there were 5 unkillable, auto full rehealing thru EVADES then resets. later a third attempt failed too. i play horde too, there are no NPCs that the alliance have that do the above. just now i got out of a 3-4 hour ashran bender. during this BG, a set of wolf riders were at the quarry, 3-4 of them did the same thing i saw yesterday over and over. we had 12+ players and could not kill them, they use a CoS/LoH type ability over and over. obviously there was no bridge to supposedly bug, or players split in and out of a base this bugging cases a imbal in the BG, as you can't get rid of them, and they are elites that can't die who in numbers wipe players with ease. this bug may be only in the ashran CRZ grouping i'm in, unsure?ßeße0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Guild bank access issue i quoted my last guild about two weeks ago and joined a new guild. Ever since I joined the new guild I found myself having trouble accessing the guild bank. The first few times I tried to open guild bank appeared that I could open the interface but nothing showed up. All guild bank slots are shown to be "locked" and not purchased. A few days ago we were doing Highmaul and we needed to access guild bank in instance. I summoned a mobile guild bank only found I could not open it, and it seemed like the one I summoned was different from others. Mine doesn't have guild tarbard design on the mobile bank but others do. After we finished the instance I headed back to org and tried to access guild bank in org and found no matter how I click on the guild bank it just wouldn't open. There is also no guild tarbard design on the guild menu button and the mobile app for wow also doesn't show the guild tarbard design. I don't really care what caused it. I just want to know how to fix this.Callosum0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Kill shot error needs fixed Blizzard you still haven't fixed the bug where kill shot will not reset and give you a second charge. This bug is especially annoying in pvp where every second counts for example I was recently playing 2s arena vs a rogue and a disc priest, the disc priest was stunned and the rogue was almost dead to the point of where I could cast kill shot so I casted kill shot once which brought the rogue to 20k life but instead of the cd resetting it instead gave me 15 percent of life back so I had to try and use another ability that took time to cast that would've killed the rogue but by then the stun broke off the priest who healed the rogue to full life almost instantly. Had kill shot not bugged I could have hit the rogue one more time and I likely would have won. stuff like this has happened to me several times in both pve and pvp.Powershots0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Rank Unavailable Unable to promote characters in guild. Receive the following message: "Rank Unavailable Only characters with an Authenticator attached to their account can obtain this rank." I tried promoting several accounts that I know have authenticators attached to them. Same result every time. I have verified that the character in question has sufficient guild rank to promote others.Stubbies4 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 spawns sorry.my.spacebar.is.broken. In.the.darkmoone.faire.as.soon.as.i.start.the.tonk.mission.it.spawns.me.outside.the.arena.only.once.was.i.ableto.enter.please.help.thank.you. and.again.about.my.keyboard.:(Merkur0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Thrown off mount? In Pandaria I will randomly get thrown off my mount for no reason and die. It's happened a few times in Eastern Kingdoms as well. Is there a solution to this or is this a bug that is yet to be solved? EDIT: To clarify, I have not been into any of the "no mount zones" over Khadgar. It happened just a few moments ago in the middle of Jade Forest, Pandaria.Nanakei0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Missing Sounds. I've noticed of late that some abilities aren't always making their sounds when used. Some work 80% of the time, others only 10%. Cheap Shot doesn't make the "Crunch" sound that we all know and love/dread. Kidney Shot, same as Cheap Shot, not making that satisfying "crunch". Gouge and Blind seem to not make their respective sounds. Sap doesn't make the connect sound, but still makes the sound you get when a target is immune to sap. Flash Heal and Penance, sometimes they make the sounds, sometimes the don't. Also my Mechano Hog sounds awful now. These aren't game breaking, but they are a bit annoying in PvP. The abilities land, but I don't hear the sound often resulting in a double cast. Not sure if I need to update my soundcard or if these are just some minor pre-launch issues. Thanks.Alithyia2 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Glyph of Crittermorph Glyph of crittermorph is only working on one target at a time. I want to be able to fill org with turtles.Nephopholis4 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Glyph of Corpse Explosion Missing Animation Will Glyph of Corpse Explosion's animation ever return? Since 5.1 it has just made a squishy noise and turned the corpse into a pile of bones on the ground instead of it's former glory of actually...you know...exploding corpses. I have seen this question asked a few times but no blues have ever responded to it. Can you please let us know if it will ever be fixed. Thanks.Lichmob1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Lua error exiting heroic I had queued to tank random heroics. My rewards were to be a satchel, the garrison resources and the gold since this was my first random heroic of the day. The dungeon was heroic Everbloom, and after winning and then exiting the dungeon this Lua error popped up as I was zoning back in to my garrison: Message: ..._ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:32: attempt to get length of field 'rewards' (a nil value) Time: Thu Jan 8 23:28:11 2015 Count: 1 Stack: ..._ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:32: in function `OnFreeBlock' ...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:197: in function `FreeBlock' ...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:204: in function `FreeUnusedBlocks' ...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:131: in function `EndLayout' ..._ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:656: in function `Update' ...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:1014: in function `ObjectiveTracker_Update' ...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:673: in function <...zzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker.lua:612> Locals: self = <table> { OnFreeBlock = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:19 lineTemplate = "BonusObjectiveTrackerLineTemplate" freeBlocks = <table> { } blockOffsetX = -20 Update = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:632 OnFreeLine = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:49 blockTemplate = "BonusObjectiveTrackerBlockTemplate" blockPadding = 3 usedBlocks = <table> { } oldContentsHeight = 63.222229003906 fromHeaderOffsetY = -8 AddProgressBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:719 blockType = "ScrollFrame" blockOffsetY = -6 updateReasonEvents = 157 hasSkippedBlocks = false Header = <unnamed> { } contentsAnimHeight = 0 freeLines = <table> { } contentsHeight = 0 FreeProgressBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_ObjectiveTracker\Blizzard_BonusObjectiveTracker.lua:768 updateReasonModule = 1024 } block = <unnamed> { 0 = <userdata> lines = <table> { } finished = true id = -2 currentLine = <unnamed> { } ScrollContents = <unnamed> { } state = "PRESENT" height = 14.222229003906 nextBlock = <unnamed> { } AnimIn = <unnamed> { } module = <table> { } AnimOut = <unnamed> { } } rewardsFrame = ObjectiveTrackerBonusRewardsFrame { RewardsBottom = <unnamed> { } RewardsTop = <unnamed> { } Rewards = <table> { } HeaderTop = <unnamed> { } RewardsShadow = <unnamed> { } Header = <unnamed> { } 0 = <userdata> Anim = <unnamed> { } HeaderGlow = <unnamed> { } } (*temporary) = 1 (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = <userdata> (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = "attempt to get length of field 'rewards' (a nil value)" COMPLETED_BONUS_DATA = <table> { } COMPLETED_SUPERSEDED_BONUS_OBJECTIVES = <table> { }Dufus0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Sunwell Bug Killing entropius too quickly caused me to get stuck in his room with the walls upNauris1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Hunter Pet Not Fighting Even While in Assist Since Tuesday, I've had a problem with my hunter pet in instances not fighting. I'll have the pet in assist and sometimes the pet will just sit anyways and not fight. Even when I use beastial wrath and other attacks designed to cause the pet to fight, it will go and fight but shortly thereafter return to my hunter's side. I use TomTom, DBM, GTFO, and several other addons. Are there any known addons that break the game so that the hunter pet does not stay engaged? There was a time during MoP I had the same problem but never sure how to correct it.Nyrva0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 "Spell cannot be cast on mounted unit" I started recieveing this error alot today (12-5) anytime while I'm mounted "Spell cannot be cast on mounted unit" I can just be on a flight path and not pressing any buttons and / or just standing still while mounted while not pressing any buttons or running on my mount and only pressing the w, s,a or d buttons and this error pops up alot. I did do a UI reset as well as submitted a bug in the ingame help menu but I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue.Lifeguard12 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Talador outpost issue i choose the arcane sanctum outpost option.. i did not receive new quests or ability from it. can not even get new garrison patterns that should have unlocked with the outpostKiarahi0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 hunter barrage vs stealth It's really annoying having hunters barrage hitting you and removing from stealth a really good distance away (within 40 yds and not even remotely close to barrage main target off to side, surely this isn't working as intended.Cereals1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 no player named is curently playing Iv been getting this spam every time a friend or guild member leaves the game, is there a cure for this ?Anntah4 Jan 9, 2015