Bug Report

Dec 9, 2014 Cant use my garrison ability just got artillery strike and i cant use it, its like greyed out any1 know what tod oSteezyqt2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [Bug] Level 3 Gnomish Gearworks Siege Engine While not a game-breaking bug, it is very weird and rather ridiculous. The daily siege engine that you gain from the level 3 gnomish gearworks has the 'hurl boulder' ability the demolishers have instead of 'launch rocket' that the siege engines *should* have. Also, when spamming this abilities (I assume this is the same for the demolishers as well), there is no animation at all even though it continues to deal damage.Nalliah0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Satchel Reward System needs Fixing. I did NOT get my satchel for doing random heroics that offered a satchel. This is quite annoying that I'm queuing up for Healing with the "Satchel" as the dangle. And after joining the game, after the 3rd boss somebody leaves because they got the loot the wanted or didn't want. And do not continue on to the last boss. This forces the group to queue up for another player. And thus, voids my satchel reward. I have NO need to run heroics. The only reason I'm running as a healer is because a Satchel was being offered. This is CLEARLY a bug that needs to be fixed. If you queue up and offered satchel. And you stick all the way until the end. Blizzard needs to Honor the reward and give it to us. I described this already in my bait and switch thread. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15355237581?page=1 Basically, whenever a person leaves a group, and the group queues up for another person. The satchel reward gets bugged out and the player does not get satchel.Morluck2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Proving Grounds Leaving Ghost Members If you leave the instance group while within Proving Grounds while your group is alive, those members will appear as Unknown with disconnection symbols afterwards. Tested as healer across all difficulties (4 Unknowns), tested during starting countdown and mid-combat to give same result. Invitation of a player with this bug will prompt you to change to raid due to full group, which it does not. Grouped players will be in group, not raid. No raid chat, while party chat works without ability to target party members with function keys. Workaround is to relog into the character, where reloadui and attempting to re-leave group does not work.Giatros0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Nemesis Quest chain Not available??? I completed Orcslayer and Slayer of the Sinderie and when I started undead the quest vanished from my log and nothing is available to get from the Glad Sanctum. The GM ticket I made was worthless as they responded with nothing pertaining to the issue. Also it took 5 days for a response. My question: (I just completed my second Nemesis title quest from the glad sanctum which was Blood Elf. Last night I started the Undead nemesis quest and now it is no longer in my quest log nor can I get a new quest from the Glad sacntum NPC. ) GM: (That quest was completed the day before you contacted us. IN our logs we show that it was done so you may have just missed it or a glitch caused you not to see it completed but you di dand its done.) Has anyone else had the same issue and has there been a solution to this?Remorse6 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Dalaran Red.. and other similar items [Cask of Aged Dalaran Red] and other items had there counter reset and are not counting down when in my bank any moreUlminia1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Garrison racial banner bug. whenever I change my guards to another faction, the banners doesn't change right away. And whenever I have humans as racial guards, there is no banner showing.Dvinejustice1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Ashran queue pops, accept, not granted entry. Twice in a row now I've queued into Ashran (Stormrage-US, long queue time). The first time I was in an arena and accepted and wasn't ported in as per usual, and when I left and ran in manually within the given time frame I was met with the message to queue in again. Figured this was because I was in arena, queued again, waited. It went through eventually and I accepted and ran in, same thing. Queue again, cannot enter.Woldoh0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 2 hour Q for MC and DC I waited 2 hour Q for molten core and after getting in for a few min I got DC it even froze my computer and created a problem which made me reboot ( never happened before on priest or with other games ) When I logged back in I was back in my garrison...... So I'll have to wait for another 2 hour Q to get into MC? I had been having DC from game before but this have never happened....Xocolet0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Quest - Unleashed Steel Bugged... So the past 6 days i have spent most of my time on this guy anyways trying to get Talador fixed so i can finish the zone and get all the followers and what not. Problem is this guy used to be an Alliance hunter so now Most quest in Talador are broken and the npc's or like with the Garrison quest the Drafting table disappeared. Speaking of the Garrison ability quest the GM told me he fixed the quest yet i still have no Garrison zone ability and the cannon has some long texture name when i look at it. Im not worried about the zone ability anymore or even the quest's but can someone please tell me how to fix the vanishing npc bugs or do i just have to wait and hope a helpful GM stumbles across this or the ticket if i post another one. The npc becomes a follower at one point and im pretty sure that doesn't happen if i can't finish his quest chainsCrookedtooth0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Frost: Improved Death Grip When used with a mouseover macro will chains your target instead of the target of the grip as the tooltip says. Ex: I am targeting Phil. Alan is running away from me. I mouseover Death Grip Alan and Phil becomes chained. Relatively minor bug (if unintended) in PvE but I can see this being a complaint in PvPKorvun0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Arena points from Glad sanctum i wonder if you'll ever fix the bug where if you get x amount of conquest points from glad but you only need y(which is less the x) you dont get any points and it send you mail saying they brought you to cap but not over, and it doesn't give you anything.Carrott0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 alizabal in tol'barad not squished her seethe does 120k on 25 man difficultly and is very hard if not impossible to surviveKuigo0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Azzakel blink bug When fighting Azzakel in Auchindoun, I was able to blink outside of the fire ring and then right back into it. Someone reported a similar issue at the link below with druids and Kaathar during beta testing, but nothing about Azzakel. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13778017916#5Shmage0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Hunter's pet In WOD, the chance that characters will be faint and slowed by the attack from behind increases a lot. Even in PVP, the pet of the hunter bites you from the backa,then this will happen, and cant be dispersed as well. That makes hunters too OP in PVPUnknownunit0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Level 3 Herb Garden - Tree but no FRUIT I upgraded to level 3 herb garden on both priest and hunter. The tree produces fruit/food buffs for my hunter, but not for the priest.Santogold2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 This character is STUCK! just got him to level 10 and took him to the boat to head to SW and then it kicked me off and said the world server is down. I can play any toon but him?? Please helpBumblbetuna0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Gorepetal's Gentle Grasp Gorepetal's Gentle Grasp (Allows faster herbalism in Draenor) does not work on characters that don't have herbalism as profession, while Peon's Mining Pick (Allows faster mining in Draenor) does work.Mavielrus0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Human Female model - hats All my human female characters are having issues with helm and hats of any kind in that their hair clips through the backside of the helm. Consistent with all characters. Running on low settings. Using WOD character models.Bloodrift0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Salvage Crate chance bugged When i had my level 2 salvage yard, i was receiving a salvage crate from 1/2 my missions. i had plenty of crates and got a lot of upgrades. but since getting my level 3 salvage yard ( with the increased drop chance) from 30 missions roughly, i have received 4 crates total.Roguebeast2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Flight path from ashran bugged. Several times I have taken the flight path from Ashran to my garrison and have experienced glitches that result in me being disconnected from the server. This time I make it to my garrison , but the walls of my garrison are gone. Then I am DC'ed. when I try to log back on I am falling into water from what would be the grounds of my garrison and am dc'ed. I have run the battle.net repair and dumped cache to no avail. All my other toons operate as normal. So this is either a garrison bug or a flight path bug.I have put in a couple of bug reports but the problem appears to be getting worse. I cannot play my main and this is unacceptable. WoD appears to be the most problematic expansion you have had. Perhaps you should have reconsidered your stance on no flying. That certainly would have eliminated my problems with the Ashran flightpath. All in all I think WoD is a good concept with several boneheaded decisions made including not fleshing this out better. I think you released WoD 6 months early.You could have used the time to work some of the kinks out. Call me not happy. Maybe you should give us the first month for free instead of five days?Boonerichard3 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [BUG] "Retribution for the Light" Quest I can not find this quest because I think that it is bugged. It shows up on my Map with the large exclamation point, but the quest giver is not there. I have already looked the chain up on wowhead and such and the quest giver is supposed to be Exarch Maladaar, but he is standing down by the portal into Auchinoun and will NOT give me the quest or any for that matter. Please Help.Smirdk0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Summon favorite mounts does not work properly I have found that when using the summon favorite mounts button, it will not summon "flying only" mounts that were not considered ground mounts before WoD if you are in a non flying zone and have ground mounts assigned to favorite. Take for instance a plagued proto-drake and heavenly onyx cloud serpent and invincible as favorite mounts. if you are in warspear for instance, my summon favorite mounts will only summon invincible over and over again, but if i remove invincible it will start to toggle between the heavenly onyx and plagued proto. I know this isnt a huge bug but it would be nice for me if it worked properly :). I hope this is the right place to put this if not please point me in the right direction. Thank you, MiniArrheníus0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Bug - Dwarven Bunker Shipment EMPTY I just received a work order shipment for my Dwarven Bunker then I clicked on the crate to open it, it said "There is no loot", then the crate disappeared. I checked logs and my bags and I am 100% sure I didn't receive anything. I went inside and sure enough 1 work order was available.Goldenlotus0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Switched Factions and lost quest progress. All my Draenor quest progression has been lost when i switched factions, is there a way i can fix this or do i need to contact blizzard?Ibarazaki1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 PvP gear suddenly losing set bonus I had two of my pieces (chest and shoulders) lost their set bonus over night. Any word on this bug? I have asked before but to no success and would appreciate some feedback. And yes, the gear was acquired after the set bonuses were put on them.Canoodler1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Quest: The Cure in frostfire ridge Is this quest still bugged? I can't find the last gladiator to cure, and they aren't re-spawning.Reinaert6 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Deserter after winning battleground At around 12:02 am EST I was DC'd towards the end of a battleground (not a problem with my isp, as my boyfriend was playing also, and did not dc). When I logged back in I found that I had won my battleground, but upon leaving I got the deserter debuff. I still got the rewards for winning. Strange bug. http://i.imgur.com/IpbWYOr.jpgDuodenum0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Ogre booty racism In bladespire there's an ogre booty chest hanging from the ceiling, on my goblins I can just jump up the crates and loot it, on my taurens there's an invisible ceiling keeping me from jumping on the top box. Please don't be cow racist and fix this <3Holyudders5 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Realm Selection List keeps default to USA I have a few characters spread across the oceanic realms. Previously when I change realm change, it will straightaway show the list of Oceanic realms. After the expansion patch, it will default to United States realm list each time I change realm. It's not a big deal but it's quite irritating and I would greatly appreciate if it can go back to the previous behavior.Violea2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 anoing toy box bug Each time I log in and open up the toy box, it is not saving the settings for it. I keep setting it to only show what I have collected. When I log in again, it shows both collected and not collected. I hate having to keep unchecking not collected.Dahca3 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Arena exploit/glitch? Was in arena today and a players name was Unknown, me and my friend both used /focus to focus the target and it crashed our game and now I am stuck in the loading screen. I have no addons and I have deleted my WTF folder.Brosex0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Wrynn's Vanguard rep possible mistake? I just recieved 2750 Rep with Wrynn's Vanguard in Ashran. This happened after I turned in a "tauren hoof". On Wowhead it said that those should only reward 350 honor, I believe.. I suppose it's possible that something else that I tagged completed at the same time, but it just seems unlikely.Rydelle0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Guild Bugged I bought a name change for my monk who is the GM of my guild Ad Astra Per Aspera. It seems to have bugged out my guild. My guildies and I cannont see anyone online, I cannot alter anything within the guild, and when I try to acces the GBank it says: "You're not in a guild." I Really would like to be advised on what could be causing the problem. Thanks in advance.Amî0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [Bug] Unmounting from Wintergrasp to Sholazar It happens everytime. Leaving wintergrasp towards sholazar basin unmounts you.Abendroth0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Hearthstone Strategy Guide BUG Be warned that using this on a follower will remove one of its traits. Unfortunately, the card doesn't say that it will "replace" a trait; just that it will "teach" a trait. There is definitely a bug in the wording of this item. Hearthstone Strategy Guide Use: Teaches a follower the Hearthstone Pro trait. "Transforms an ordinary follower into a tactical genius."Amilynn1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Gladiator warrior Bugged in BG's just recently i have been queing for BG's as Glad spec to find my self auto switched to furry spec and cant change back to glad once inside the BG. i get a warning sign saying something about the role specialization even though i have qued as tank only and tried as dps only. still auto changes my spec to fury. please Help!!Stickyundies0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 "There is no loot" Sorry if someone already posted this, but I went to my Dwarven Bunker today and when I opened my crate, it just said in a sort of red error message "there is no loot." I am pretty sure it should have given AT LEAST one armor scrap, (although I think the dwarven bunker should give more, for the cost!)Kéldon1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Follower Enhancements not working Armor and weapon follower enhancements are not currently working. Used 1 blue armor enhancement, 1 green armor enhancement, and 2 green weapon enhancements before I realized that the iLvLs of my follower weapons and armor were not going up. Ticket submitted to have these items restored to my monk Pinkzen.Pinkzen0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Cant eat food when HAT procs In Sublety Spec I cannot eat food when Honor Among Thieves procs an Anticipation stack. Is this intended?Opus0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 For the Children! Ok so I got the quest today in my lunarfall Inn and i immediately went to complete it but i have a bug where the quest for the children! is bugged in a way that Millhouse Manastorm is not appearing in my garrison. The question mark is there but no gnome. Do i turn it in somewhere else or am doing something wrong. -Smlhunter WinterhoofSmlhunter2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Bags of Salvaged Goods with Rank 3 Salvage Title pretty much says it. My level 100 druid on Tol Barad is getting Bags of Salvaged Goods (the rank 1 salvage yard version) from missions, when he has a rank 3 Salvage Yard. Not sure what's going on or why it's happening, but it's hurting my follower gearing pretty terribly.Thorien16 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Bug for Gara the Spirit Beast I would love for the Dev's to respond to a problem a lot of people are having with Gara despawning and never coming back during the tame process during the hidden spirit beast questline...I spent a great deal of time doing all of the steps necessary to tame the beast only to have it disappear during the tame. Please address this issue. I know it isnt of paramount importance but it is a part of the game I particularly enjoy, collecting these pets. I feel cheated out of one of the most spectacular versions of the genre. Thank you.Seråphiel0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 [Bug] Garrison Flight / PVP Queue When I leave a battleground while flying from my Garrison (Alliance) to Stormshield, the flight path mount will disappear and I will fall to my death near my Garrison.Kwickette0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 bug report for wrangling a wolf quest Hello, I tried this quest and I failed the first time. Since then every time I try this quest and lasso the wolf, it just runs off and the lasso disappears thus I can't finish the quest. Sometimes I get the wolf for more than 3 secs, but usually the wolf just runs off. Oh yes, I have tried this on many different occasions, restarting, quitting the game, abandoning the quest, but to no avail. I have also tried almost every wolf in the area but they respawn so quickly. Hope this helps. Thanks, ErikTankaway2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 HElP please On the PTR every time I try to make a tournament charater it says failure hope you can help :)Kyoky0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Shadowy Apps triggering destructive resonance When one of my shadowy apparitions moves through an arcane mine, it triggers destructive resonance on me, usually killing me. They have triggered mines 20 yards away from me. When my raid is done I will link a twitch vod with time stamps showing examples.Sereke0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 BUG makes Phylarch the Evergreen unobtainable http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537363632#1 I reported this once and was ignored, I'll try again. If you complete the quest from Phylarch before defeating him 3 times, you can no longer summon him to fight him again.Borgmanson0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Transmorphic Tincture and Glyph of Stars http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/112090 The Transmorphic Tincture reverses gender for a limited time. As a male tauren druid, when I use this in caster form it makes me female, but if I switch to moonkin form I return to appearing as a male. I have glyph of stars active so that may have an impact, not sure.Stompya0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Glyph of Pillar of Light Bug there is no pillar when I crit my heals :(Ryben0 Dec 9, 2014