Bug Report

Jan 1, 2015 Dwarven Bunker "No loot" The past few weeks I have noticed that most of the time when I loot the completed work orders for the Dwarven Bunker, I get a message that says "there is nothing to loot". This is a complete waste of Garrison resources especially for zero return. I haven't experienced this issue with any other buildings with work orders.Chucknorris2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Rank 3 Trade Post +20% rep buff not acct-wide I have a rank 3 trading post in this character's garrison set up, and I have the Trade Pact buff on this character. However, the buff is not displaying in the General tab of any of my alts, nor is the rep buff effect functioning on any of them (IE, I should be getting 600 rep from a thing that gives me 500 rep). I don't think it's working right for any of my guildmates, either. Halp. D: edit: Since some people are insisting that I'm making this up somehow, here is this feature documented by the following fan sites, maintained by varied individuals who got their information from blue posters (from both forums and social media) and what was observed in the beta and live game. http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2014/11/garrison-guide-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-place/ http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2723/guide-to-the-garrison-trading-post http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1599068-Comprehensive-guide-to-building-up-your-Garrison http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/7385-comprehensive-guide-to-building-up-your-garrison/Celladore10 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Game time expires in 30 minutes I keep getting this message in game, and the first time ran up then it started all over again. My last payment was on the 28th so I am no where near close to the end of my sub. This is highly annoying.Shootzgnomes0 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 GUILD LOG MISSING Our guild log, the one that shows members being added or leaving, hasn't loaded since before the last patch, and if I rember right, before the x-pan. I use that information to keep track of my guild members, in case somebody got butt-hurt and pulled all their toons, and I have to find out what happened when I was off-line. Or, sometimes a council member will go berserk and invite half the server. It's a useful tool, and I want it back. I tried to put in a ticket, but your system is complicated and asinine.Mspalm4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 SoO Armory Progress Tracker Bugged So I was checking my raid progress on Highmaul today via my Armory page and noticed that the number of kills I've gotten for bosses in SoO is WAY off. I cleared normal (now heroic) SoO a whole bunch of times and got six mythic kills but the mythic kills don't show and my heroic kill numbers are completely inaccurate. It looks like it might be right up to and including the Dark Shaman but then it says I have one Nazgrim & Garrosh kill on heroic and that I've never killed Blackfuse or Paragons. Has anyone else had problems with their raiding progress track on their Armory?Kudger0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 XP I only receive 60XP per mob today in 3 instance. Usually get 600~700 Please restore my lost XPPado1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Satchel of Savage Mysteries auto-looting Unlike prior expansion satchels, this one will auto-loot even when I specifically tell it not to. Is this really intended behavior?Alayea1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 When? When are you going to fix the color of the characters in the game? i see npcs with color, i see Followers with color. but i cant be the color i designed my character to be, what gives?Nightvale0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 [BUG] Clarity of Purpose cannot proc SoL As the title says. Clarity of Purpose replaces Prayer of Healing. This spell is already bad in so many ways. But to make it worse, it cannot proc Surge of Light, making it absolutely worthless. 2/3 lvl 100 talents dead for priests :/Madocx0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Game randomly ignoring someone? I was talking with my friend and suddenly he gets on an alt telling me that I ignored him when I didn't. To try to fix the problem, I looked at my ignore list and he wasn't there, so I tried ignoring him and un-ignoring him to see if that worked and it didn't. We're still chatting via me on another character but how can I fix this?Sìnclaìr0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Helayn Whent It's already annoying that work orders NPCs randomly won't work, but this is adding to it. http://oi62.tinypic.com/ip2n9s.jpg Could you stop her from walking inside machinery? Can't click her like this.Krexen0 Dec 31, 2014
Jan 1, 2015 recount show will not return accidentally closed my recount show thing and now it won't come back.Beautykills1 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 [BUG] AH Showing Opposite Faction I put a ton of stacks of Snowballs up in AH last night. Woke up today to see I was undercut but not undercut by a copper or two. There was 10 snowballs for 16g in AH so I put all my stacks of 20 for 19g 99s, the guy who undercut me put a ton of stacks of 20 up for 75 silver each. I decided to send him mail asking him to please stop killing the market, and it said cannot find mail recipient. OK no problem, it must be a guy on the server merged with me ravenholdt so I typed his name in again but after his name I put -Ravenholdt as that is what you're suppose to do when sending mail to someone on the merged server. I clicked send and it told me I can't send mail to the opposing faction. I was like huh? Why am I seeing auctions on the AH from Alliance side of the other server? Is this intended now? Are the Auction Houses connected to EVERYONE on the server now? Thanks!Commack2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Bug: Auto flag landing in Stormshield Every time this priest lands in Stormshield from the taxi, she is auto flagged PvP. She is on a PvE server and as of now she appears to be the only character I have that it is happening to.Healeighgee2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Elemental won't attack after casting Freeze I've noticed that if I manually cast Freeze, then he will do nothing after that for the rest of the encounter. It doesn't matter if I cast it from the pet bar, or from a macro. If i start an encounter by casting frostbolt, etc, then he will attack as normal. Can somebody else test/confirm this?Xadorek1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Treasure Hunting Not sure if this is the place to post, but I would like to see addition information of the silver chests on the map about what profession is required to loot the treasure. I know in Frostfire Ridge there are treasures that specify that you need Fishing in order to loot the item. There are multiple treasures in Spires of Arak that require Archeology but do not specify on the map silver chest. Is it possible to add this info like the Fishing treasures on the maps so we don't waste time trying to hunt them down without being able to loot?Alanôn0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Zeppelin to Borean Tundra.... Board the zeppelin, then sits in loading screen for a few minutes and i end up back in Orgimmar. Everyone seems to be having this problem on Bleeding Hollow. Dunno about other servers.Onenitestab0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Old Friends, New Enemies I can take the quest and go to where it says Durotan is on the map, in the building in the village, but he can't be interacted with. He is surrounded by the gold aura for continuing the quest, but he can't be spoken to. Tried dropping and retaking the quest and it did nothing. Also, tried quitting and relogging and it did nothing as well. Disabled my Pitbull since it gave me an error on clicking on him, but that did nothing either. No idea what to tell you. Guess I can't do that quest.Biru0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Pally tank... Have a pally tank and as shown on screen more than 4 mobs of any kind, or 1 level higher than him, then none of his self heals help, Seal of Insight as reported by WoWhead, and the tooltip this is supposed to restore at least 10% health on judgement and restore at least 1k health mele damage Yet none of these are trueCedartusk1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 heroic 25 lord marrowgar bug? so i was able to do h25m icc with a few toons (hunter, warlock, mage, druid and shaman). however this week seems to be different. i'm getting spiked, i've never gotten spiked when i had solo'd this boss in the past. i realize that if i had my pet out, i can, however i DO NOT have it out, and i was doing it as arcane. i would have beat my past "record time" but the moment i got to 5% on him, i got spiked. is this a bug or did they make it so you can get spiked when you solo this now?Anstasia1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 cannot move! lv100 hunter, coagath. I cannot move my character! If I try to move my character, it is getting disconnected itself. I can chat, see my items, and etc, only except moving my character. Actually I am at my garrison, And I can see the stuff such as logs and buildings are not placed on where they have to be located at.Goja0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Loaned Gryphon Reins bugged I am trying to use the Loaned Gryphon Reins (I am playing through the game without any flying training) that is acquired from "Honest" Max at K3 in The Storm Peaks. Every time I use the item it shows the cast bar to summon the mount, and upon finishing the item plays the sound of the gryphon mount that should appear, but never does. Anyone else having this issue? I'd rather not have to buy the flying training to do quests like 'The Skybreaker'. Thanks in advance.Poofynickels1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Treant form bug Hello, So whenever I'm in treant form and try to go to another form via the forms spell, it'll first put me into tauren form and then force me to cast again to go to the desired form. For example, I'm in treant form and I cast travel form, I'll first be turned to tauren and then have to cast it again if I want to go to travel form. However if I activate dash or savage roar, it will skip the intermediate and switch me to the form. As well if I'm in any other form and go to treant form it also skips the intermediate. It's not a HUGE bug, but it still can be a bit of a hassle in time sensitive situations.Ezgrowth0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Goren Protector in Garrison mine not lootable ...if killed by NPCs. I read that this was fixed in the December 2nd hot fixes, but it still seems to be an issue. Just had 2 that I got first hit in on but the patrollers finished off, and I was able to loot neither. Just remove the patrollers completely from the mine? They're not really necessary...Nhyl3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 [BUG] Perfect O'Ruk Orange...? So i ate a Perfect O'Ruk Orange from the herb garden at the garrison, now every so often i get this message "Spell cannot be casted on a mounted unit" Uh what spell? I have no clue, i'm just moving around the world on my mount. Nothing appears in the combat log eitherCarbonfated2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 My character is not moving!! When I try to move cogath lv100 hunter, it gets disconnected itself. What should I do?Goja0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Water elemental not casting Is anyone else having a problem with their water elemental not casting? I have run it through all stances and have dismissed and re-summoned it. Nothing is working and I had no problems before the new xpac. Can someone please help me and shed some light to this problem. Thank you.Lealaa1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 blizzard site drop chances wrong so I was looking on the site for red winter hat and came across a page that had its drop chance so I switched the filers and guaranteed was ontop with only 5 bosses and im like ok this boss from the nexus is gonna drop one for my level 70 but nope so I hopped on a 15ish toon and ran deadmines like 5 times but still no winter hat,being a loyal player and all I would love if you updated that page with a real drop rate so I don't have to go to third party sites just to see a drop rate.Tko1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Water Elemental wont attack So i was doing iron docks and i notice my pet was not attacking. no its not on passive. its on assist. Iv tried a number of things Re specking,logging in loging out,summoning him again and Putting it on passive and putting him back in assist. Is there a bug? Or am i doing somthing wrong? Oh and when ever i tell it to cast water bolt it cancles on me.Gariön4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 SKY FRY: should be RARE but is COMMON Sky Fry is a battle pet that can be bought as a reward for Exarch reputation... the vendor shows this pet in BLUE / RARE... when i get it the chat text announcing i have obtained it is in BLUE / RARE... all battle pets from other factions that are awarded are listed and are actually RARE.. but Sky Fry in my pet journal is GREEN / COMMON... so one or more of those are wrong: - the Sky Fry awarded is common and should be rare and needs fixing - the Sky Fry actually is functionally rare but looks common (green instead of blue) - the Sky Fry is not listed or displayed in chat correctly (vendor lists it as rare when it is common) - this is working as intended... which mean vendor LIE.. and one might not get what's advertised, and you won't know if they have been ripped off until one pays for it... so don't buy anything until you talk to someone who bought it first! so what is the situation here? .. i might use a battle-stone on him.. BUT.. i don't want to waste it if this is a bug and will be changed, or if he really functions like a rare.. so what is it, please? :)Pandao4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 work orders not working I would like to pick up my work order but i cant click on the box. Any one know what to doBilliejean0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 work orders not working I would like to pick up my work order but i cant click on the box. Any one know what to doBilliejean0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Ashran alliance boss bug I have experienced all day today DEC 29 2014 that the horde are now exploiting a bug in ashran of the alliance boss. She can be kited out of the garrison onto the cliff outside the wall and wiped where the alliance cannot reach, heal, buff, or protect her. If the horde boss sets 1 foot out of his base he immediately runs back in and resets his hp . Blizz please do something about this bug! Make it so as the horde cant pull her out of the garrison! Also i say that the horde boss needs to have an entire day where he can be pulled out of his garrison and wiped just to make up for the entire day of losses in ashran that have been given to the alliance even though we take out Kronos and protect the base. Make it where if the alliance boss runs 1 foot outside the garrison she resets just like the horde boss does.Volderbesh2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Guild Log I cant view the in game guild log it is blank.Pallycaust1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Launching 2 clients from Battle.net If you launch 2 clients from Battle.net (not maximized), then log both toons out to the char select screen, then on client 1 choose a toon and maximize the window, then immediatetly switch to the other client, choose a toon and hit enter, the first client disconnects from battle.net. It doesn't even have to be in that order, you can get it to happen by reversing the order too. The thing that seems to make it happen is maximizing one client, then switching to the other before the first has gotten in game. The one in game sees the first message [Theene has come online], but her window stays at the loading screen, then disconnects her from battle.net. After it disconnects the client, the account name showing at the log in screen is never her account.Totembarbie0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Basten and Soul-Twister Torek Not sure if this is intended but these rares are showing some strange spawn time/behavior. Camped out in stealth at both points for hours over the past few days, never saw them spawn. Today at 6:10 pacific time Basten spawns. Kill him, no drop, head over to Torek - he was up, kill him and no drop. I know the drops aren't 100% but here's where it got strange. Realm hopped with friends, they were up on all realms - after my first kill none were lootable at all by anyone in party. Both Basten & friends + Torek = unlootable. Meanwhile they kept respawning every 10 min or so on my realm, every kill - unlootable. Not sure how they work - could be some sort of bug though.Sef5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Druid loses travel form on log in? Whenever I log out while in travel form (flight form), upon logging back in I am forced into normal form and fall either too my death or realize fast enough to shapeshift back into travel form. This never happened before the most recent patch. anyone else having this issue?Osfi1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Ashran is severely broken I have qued for ashran 3 times today, First time 1 hour into que i get pop, click accept, nothing happens i don't get in, try to run in and i have to re que, this time 3.5 hours in i get the que, same thing happens, so now i am sitting in the que again, and if this happens a third time i am going to demand something be done, this was on Kel'thuzad serverNuxiushi2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Inn-Recruited Follower Trait Switched I don't know if this matters or not, but this occurred on one of my horde characters. Over the course of leveling up, I added the Draenei follower, Soulbinder Tuulani to my collection of Followers. The random Traits that she was generated with was "Death Fascination" (she adds a party buff when fighting alongside a Forsaken). I wanted to incorporate her into a pair of followers that were complimentary to each other, so I hired a follower from my Frostwolf Tavern(inn) who had the "Ally of Argus" trait (adds party buff when fighting alongside a Draenei). I immediately began leveling this new follower up by sending him out on missions. I have since realized that the "Ally of Argus" Trait has been replaced by the "Totemist" trait (likes fighting alongside Tauren). I did not use any items to swap out traits, and to my knowledge there isn't even one that exists to grant a follower the "Totemist" Trait. This recruited follower is not epic quality yet - so there was no ditching of old traits as he gained new - he has not obtained his final trait and ability. I'm not sure why or when this happened as I only caught it when I attempted to pair the two followers together and noticed they were not displaying the party buffs as I had expected.Dror1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Unable to leave dungeon or proving grounds When I select leave instance group, I am not returned to my original location. Instead I get an error that says "Transfer aborted: instance not found". Then every 10 seconds, the game tries to transport me to the nearest graveyard, but that does not work either. Again, it says "Transfer aborted: instance not found". I have received this twice in a row now. First in the proving grounds and then in a dungeon. The only workaround presently is to use my hearthstone.Nishruk0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 twin peaks: speed power ups not working. in twin peaks, i can't get the "twin peaks mountaineer" achieve because the speed power ups don't work. You walk over them and they don't give you the buff, they don't even disappear.Jhkjjh0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 eye of the storm: Mage tower bugged(horde) in eye of the storm, when horde have captured mage tower, they sometimes cant cap flag there for some reason.Jhkjjh0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 silver shard mines: North routes bugged http://i.imgur.com/dwymhWw.jpg in silver shard mines, sometimes the northen trails bug out and switching the track route does nothing. in the picture you will see the arrow pointing the opposite direction of the direction the cart is going.Gfdgfd2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 War Mill Bug or Feature? I went to loot my level 3 War Mill Shipment (3 work orders worth), only to receive a pop up message saying "there is no loot". Is this a War Mill bug or is it a feature that sometimes you will get nothing for your expenditure of time and garrison supplies?Spazzenfrazz1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 I can't start work orders at my Tannery. Hello, the person I've been able to start work orders from at my level 2 Tannery (Marianne Levine) refuses to start work orders now. I click on her and it just brings up the dialog box and says "What can I do for you". It's not been working for two days now. I've tried relogging, reloading UI, restarting WoW, logging onto a different character then back, moving the building, joining a friend's garrison then going back to mine, destroying my garrison hearthstone, everything. I don't know what more I can possibly do but I've missed out on multiple days of burnished leather and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Anyone have some insight into how to fix this?Brewtide1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Hydra Eggs are unclickable The Hydra eggs in WOD for one of the quest, can kill the hydra on a hunter. I can do no damage to the eggs. In fact I can't even click on them. I show an attack symbol, but nothing happens. I can stand on them, do flips. can't even eat them for breakfast because they are unclickable.Cybershott3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Spires of Arak Quest [Hot Seat] Is Broke Hi Support, I am not the only one that has noticed this, but the Hot Seat quest is broke or glitched. The way the machine is working, it does not allow you to aim up or down. I have tried going into my options, and trying to fix the camera or keys. I was unsuccessful. If you could look into this or possibly give me some advice on how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Ashenthral2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Garrison mission bug Hi just thought I should tell you that there is a bug were if you exit your garrison mission tab befor its done with its animation you can get the reward even if it were to fail.Shinke0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Spires of Arak Quest [Hot Seat] Broke Hi Support/Blizzard Staff, I have recently found a glitch in the game in which the quest Hot Seat does not work. When you enter the weapon to do the objective, you can slide side to side, but you cannot go up or down. I did a little research on this and I am not the only one that has had this problem. There were a few suggestions, but none of them have worked. I cannot finish this objective, and as I understand you need to to earn a character and end that act of the quests in this area. I was hoping on getting to 100 by the end of this week, and sadly this is holding me back. Any help or information on this glitch would be greatly appreciated.Ashenthral0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Can't fly in Kalimdor I doubled checked that I have all the proper licenses, and I just transferred this character from another server and now I can't fly.Ketsuke0 Dec 31, 2014