Bug Report

Nov 24, 2014 Missing mission after completed. I did a 10 hour, level 100 mission that was supposed to reward 630 random shoulders if it was successful. Upon opening up the table to see if my mission was successful, that mission was missing. It vanished from my logs and did not show up. On average I do 10 missions every few hours, and I keep track of the important ones. I've never had a mission go missing before. I have submitted a ticket, but I am also posting here. Perhaps someone else has had this happen to them.Cloudzen1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 No Valid Roles - PVE LFD I can't queue for LFD because it is saying "You have no valid roles" How do I fix this?Scrogglehard9 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Hunter Character, Model bug strafing/shooting Anyone getting this bug, where your character is firing their bow/gun and they look like they are split in half? twisted to the point where they have no mid section? did a few tests on models with Bows that are ok and not ok, some i did with guns/crossbow and still got the twist just not a large amount Tauren are semi ok. Humans no Blood elves no Night elves, ok trolls are really ok Orcs nope undead are ok dwarves are ok but its odd that it makes a full twist on humans, belves but not on trolls and undead, now it can be with strictly bows im not sure but its REALLY apparent on humans and belves but a few others you hardly notice itJayvyn1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Riverbeasts do not drop Raw Riverbeast Meat Riverbeasts do not drop Raw Riverbeast Meat. All mobs called Riverbeast Anything do not drop their own meat. The only way to get Raw Riverbeast Meat is to kill Basilisk-type enemies, as for some reason, they drop it.Crembrole0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison Mine bug For some reason my miners are standing in groups of two, facing the waterfall in my level 2 Mine. In the group nearest to the mine, one is swimming mid-air. Edit... It appears both of my miners closest to the waterfall are floating. Also, when you complete a garrison mission, and it shows the little monsters your followers attacked, it's not showing that either.Hansell2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Apexis Item Refund I recently bought an item with Apexis Crystals and right after I did I realized I bought the wrong item. Unlike Justice Point, Tier Token items, etc I was not able to refund this for the currency I spent but instead only for gold. This needs to be more clear or this needs to be fixed because it is extremely misleading to have a system in place for years, the one hour refund of the same currency, and then remove it without notice.Xyc0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Bug: Hunter Trap Launcher Bug: Trap Launcher Anytime you change a talent it deactivates. Also: it deactivates on its own randomly.Bronzebelly4 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Not getting any salvage after upgrading I had about 12 bags of salvage goods when I had salvage yard LV1, but after I upgrade salvage yard to LV2 I haven't got anything, 0 bags or crates from doing 2 days of mission. Also when I tried to open the bags in the salvage yard I got nothing at all, not even grey items, I got the looting sound effect but no actual gold or item looted. Seems like a bugged salvage yard.Polartauren0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Only get salvage from missions at garrisons if you try using a mission table at any outpost or any other means, and it is not at your garrison, you wont get salvaged crate. and i dont mean you can only OPEN the crates at the salvage yard....i mean you dont get crates at all when viewing your completed missions... you HAVE to be at your garrison. at first i wasnt sure, but time after time, viewing mission tables at outposts, at least 20-30 missions, not a single crate of salvage. go to garrison, and first mission viewed = crate. fix this pls.Reniane2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 nemesis quest bugged i did the Nemesis manslayer quest, got the achevemnt but no titles.Kaapp0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Miner Zombies My Garrison Mines recently finished upgrading to Level 2. Just before I finished mining the exciting increase in notes, I noticed something didn't feel right... All of the Miners were just standing there, no animation. They were all in pairs too, side by side.Bruntin4 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison level 3 broken After I upgraded my garrison to level 3 I was not able to put any new buildings in the new plots. I have the resources, plans, and gold. Not sure why this is the case but it is frustrating.Jaque0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Mount Parade - not tracking Hello. As the subject said, I was at 191/200 before obtaining Twilight Harbinger (Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider). And I'm at 191/200, and I'm sitting on the dern thing.Leyota6 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 In-game addon settings not saving on mac I can't save anything for addons on my mac, and neither can my friend on her mac. Nothing saves - not window positions, not addon settings. Whenever we log in, all addons restore to their previous settings. Obviously, this makes setting up quite annoying each time we log in. I've already followed the suggestions from an old bug report about this - I've made sure the accounts have admin privileges, the files under "World of Warcraft" are all chmod'd to be rw for owner, group, and others, and I've deleted the cache directories. There are no other apps running that would affect the WoW directory. No luck. Any other suggestions, please?Udoo0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Iron Docks - No Loot off 2nd and Last Fight Twice I have run Heroic Iron Docks in the last two days. No one in the group got any loot off the Enforcers (2nd boss) or the Son of Gruul (final fight). When I say no loot, I mean not even gold, bosses were not lootable by anyone in either group.Skrakk0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 "stay awhile and listen" bugged? ok now plz delete this treadPanbuddha0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Sending Mail from Alts Seems to have broken: Not sure why, but I sent a significant amount of items from my Paladin to my Warrior. When I opened the mail the items were there but unable to be clicked and added to my inventory. Irritated I returned them to my Paladin only to find he cannot recover them either. Not sure what this is about.Malzogg0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 3rd time beating proving grounds beat it 3 times and it resets as soon as i kill last boss wtf tired of running silver i beat boss did not wipe wtf is up with this systemDarrknes0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Bug - Incorrect gear dropping? Hi, Earlier today I was in Heroic UBRS, and made sure my loot spec was set to Arms Warrior prior to starting. After defeating Ragewing, I somehow looted Blackhand Doomcutter, which has Agi, Stam, Crit, and Haste. Being an Arms Warrior, this drop was incredibly puzzling. Also, this weapon is also in the journal loot table for Ragewing (as an Arms Warrior). Bug, or working as intended?Gigasmasher0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Flew through a mountain. I usually just alt+tab while I'm on flight paths but today I decided to enjoy the scenery. I flew from the Frostwall Garrison in Frostfire Ridge to Skysea Point in Gorgrond. As the wyvern flew over the mountains west of Wolf's Stand it just flew straight through one of the peaks. I am sure this is not intentional so I'd just like to report it here in case nobody has yet.Woopee2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison Hearth from Orgrimmar 3 times today I have had to force close the WoW program. Whenever I'm in Orgrimmar and I use my garrison hearth, my game gets stuck on the loading screen and I can do nothing but force close the program. Please fix this. I could set my hearth to Two Moons, which still seems to work, but why take the extra step from Two Moons, through the portal to Orgrimmar when I don't need anything in Two Moons anymore? I want my Home hearth set to Orgrimmar and I should be able to freely hearth between both Org and Garrison. Please fix this.Kírín0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison Broken? I just finished the Apexis crystal daily in Magnarok, used the garrison hearthstone and got stuck on a load screen for about 5 mins. Relogged a couple times and got stuck on load screens each time. 3-4th relog after about 10 mins, loads game but I'm still in Magnarok, only now the garrison hearth is on CD. Run back to garrison and now there's a bunch of horde (i'm horde) running around inside, but no NPCs to be found. Get ported out the front a couple times, along with the other players, but no still no NPCs. Edit: phasing finally back to normal, NPCs back and other players gone. This was Nagrand/ HordeGenicals6 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Charge not giving rage Charge sporadically is not giving me rage. Currently specced into Juggernaut. Repeatable on dummies and in raids/dungeons.Ragechild0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Swapblaster bug I used this item in Normal Throne of Thunder on a few Raid members, and the laser that appears when it teleports you remains fixed to the players until death/zoning out.Zealot0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Professions weren't boosted Hey guys, like the title says, I boosted a druid over level 60 and my herbalore profession wasn't boosted. Anyone know how to fix this?Aljitzak0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Quest bug 'Challenge of the Masters' Sword isn't there, people have been surrounding the area and just waiting. On Emerald DreamDrezelda1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Evading quest mob blocks Horde in Nagrand Hello! Over on Shadow Council the Horde is unable to progress at the moment due to a bugged NPC/encounter. It has been like this at least since this morning around 11 a.m. MST, give or take. The quest is CHALLENGE OF THE MASTERS, where you have to go into a cave, pull a sword, and kill the npc who spawns. He is present and evade bugged. In fact, several mobs in the world above are also evade bugged, mostly on bridge like structures. We cannot stand on top of him and attack him, swing, etc. He's completely and utterly bugged, stuck at 97.4 % life or something like that, I forget the exact numbers. Could someone..please just unstick him so the Horde can continue? It's a complete zone bottle neck as we can't continue until we kill him. Thank you.Thienna1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison Waygates... Is it intended that only the garrison owner is able to use the waygates located in the Spirit Lodge / Mage Towers? I tried with a few groups and nary was a waygate to be seen by my guests; which, if this is not a bug, eliminates the perk to move your raid group into the general vicinity of the raid. I'm really hoping that this is, in fact, a bug.Avagahla0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Challenge of the Masters not working Warlord Darhl is evade bugged, can not engage and dropping/redoing the quest does not fix the problem. Boss is stuck. Boss needs to be reset, several people getting stuck at this pointProtocow2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 still getting stuck on flight paths had the bug reoccur again tonight on two of my characters. They both have shamanstone: touch of ice activated and the flight from their garrison to nagrand will trip the touch of ice effect as they go to fly out of the garrison and they will keep looping around and hitting the effect over and over again which causes them to loop around again.Enig1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Drowning without water inside Frostwall Mine The "Breath" bar appears as if the character is underwater, however it still moves as if on land (ie not swimming). Level 3 Frostwall Mine. Approximate co-ordinates inside mine: 47,68 & 50,79.Larcen0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 disconnecting in mine in own garrison I've just found as i have loged in 10 mins ago that when i run into my mine in my garrison it disconnects me straight away i reloged in another 3 times did the same thing. whats going on ?Shadessa0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Molten core bugged I just spent over two hours in an lfr clearing mc we got all the way to Ragnaros and guess what. WE ALL GOT KICKED OUT OF THE INSTANCE. I spent over two HOURS in there, I want my mount.Fearulngtime2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 the heart of auchidoun Quest Quest is bugged, O'mogg Blasckheart is on permanent Evade. Cannot kill him, cannot complete quest, cannot progress in talador ...Oldblueeyes1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Random people in chat log going offline I keep on having "xxx has gone offline". Theres no one in my guild and they are not on my friends list nor real id/bnet. I know who they are but I havent talked to them in a few years. Anyone else having this happen to them?Teebo2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Still having troubles loading to garrisons Look I know this has been beaten to death by a peon on break and I know blizz has had a rough launch but I just want to safely log in and out of my garrisons without coming back to "Character does not exist, A character with that name already exists or The world server is down" please I just want to play this great expansion!Shamwow0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Bottom right tooltips not showing Been running into a bug since the pre-expansion patch where the tooltips that appear in the bottom right corner of the screen when you mouseover a unit are not appearing. If I /reload they return, but it seems like only a matter of time before they vanish. It's not a particularly large issue, but it's an irritating one; especially in the realm of quest tracking.Dathrel5 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Heroic queue trouble Can't queue for Heroic WoD dungeons while in Northrend. Same issue for when you're in Stormshield, Ashran.Vytorm0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Bestial Wrath and Aggro it seems that when ever I use Bestial Wrath my pet completely drops aggro. Not sure why. If I cast BW, then Misdirect and multi-shot the pet get aggro, but if my pet has aggro and I BW all the mobs aggro onto me. just thought I would let you guys know.Lithtyr0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Garrison Mine Issue I keep getting disconnected every time I try to enter my mines. I take two steps in and, bam, instant disconnect. It also appears, on my mini map, that I lose a node or two each time I make an attempt to enter. I can confirm that the first node inside the mine is no longer there, as I could see it from just outside the entrance on my last attempt, but now I cannot. I attempted to enter about five times in a row. Frame rates are good, normal latency both world and home.Ailana3 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Gorg the Host (Evade) Gorg the host is evade after 1hrs is already evade in the Forgoten Cave Zul'jin US HordeMatawoer4 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Moved NPC/Dummy This morning someone moved the target dummy and some NPC arround shrine of seven star and stormwind in Feathermoon server. In stormwind the Dummy are in front of the auction house and a golden king mount on top of one of the auctionner. At shrine of seven star they are arround kadgharKaleador2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 garrison abilitys and guardian orb not workin Hi both abilitys i found out only work in shadow on my priest. ive disabled any addons i had and tryed to figure out how to get them to work i went thru both holy and disc and then respecd into shadow to finally have it show up and be functional plz fix the problem i hate having to play shadow to use something that influential in the gamePnktacoslayr0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Follower bug *please help* Hello Blizzard... I currently have 20/20 followers at level 100 but my achievement filling the ranks only has 19/20 and I keep getting level 99 missions... Actually I'm not getting any missions now at all.... I will post some screen shots as soon as I figure out how to put them up on the forums, but any help would be greatly appreciated. p.s. BEST EXPANSION EVER (AND I WIELD BENEDICTION) ./BOW THE SWABCottonswab0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Mender's stead this is bs whenever zen'kiki transforms into an owl he dies and I need to go back and get him this never happened before when I first started a year ago it has only been recently and it is becoming annoyingNorbenzillo1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Armory issues Armory is still listing me as lvl 90.... even though it shows my achievement for lvl 100 >.<Impedance2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Hero's Call: Twilight Highlands! quest chain. It's bugged. Three GM's have responded to my tickets pleading for the quest "My son, the prince" to be added to my questbook as it is completely unavailable through conventional means. Three GM's have danced around the issue and asked me to submit a bug report. God forbid they change a 0 to a 1 and allow me to continue to play through the game sequentially. It's been done for other players according to comments on Wowhead but I guess I rolled three snake eyes in a row when it comes to GM quality. Anyway there it is. Apparently it's a known issue? I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Whatever. Thanks for the support guys. Only had to wait three days for this.Punanda1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 No loot of iron docks second boss (Heroic) None of them were lootable and the bodies just despawned leaving us with no loot at all.Torthie7 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Final Boss Not Dropping Loot I may be mistaken but isn't meant to be 100% loot form the final boss? Well just did Iron docks, checked mail @ the end, no loot. Some others are saying the same thing too in game, so just wondering what the deal is.Desogue2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Unknown message from Blizzard. I have a reoccuring message that says it is from a Blizzard computer account saying that I need to go to *removed* to redeem a Warforged Nightmare. I have never bought a Warforged Nightmare and am very confused as to why it keeps popping up. When I do go to the provided url i tells me that it is a Beta account creator. As i proceed to type in my information it tells me to just go back to my account management. I really need feedback about this because i don't know if i actually got one somehow or it is just a bug. --Please do not post links to these malicious websites. Also, if you went to the site in question, I'd recomment following the steps on this page: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/account-and-computer-securityCachis7 Nov 24, 2014